PDA

View Full Version : Bets on when the next terrorist attack is, and when the US invades Iran


Thumper
08-12-2005, 02:08 AM
We might as well make the end of the world interesting :-P

Given all the news chatter, I say it's more or less imminent that something will happen in the next 2 months.

Shannow
08-12-2005, 04:17 AM
The syncronicities (sp?) are funny.

Down under, we had the P.M. tell us for days that new terror laws were in the offing. The day that they were announced, there was a Sydney evacuation drill (all Sydney crammed into 3 evacuation sites, I kid you not), and that evening on the news, was a message from some Al Qaeda dude who was supposedly incarcerated 3 years ago.

Bouncer
08-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Well, as for sites: At first I thought of Los Angeles, California, but it would probably just improve the tourism there - "Dude, where's my video camera?" But in all seriousness, LAX and transportation lines are prime. MGM studios wouldn't be too bad, either.
As for the time? I think that They had all of their eggs in one basket with 9/11, but I wouldn't put it past them to go after Quantico or Langley, if they could only read a map. Maybe 2008 will be a "Banner" year.
Iran, sure, why not? We got our foot in the tent with the relatively soft target of Iraq, and noone is rattling the sabre too loudly over the defeat of the Bad Boy of the ME countries, Hussein. Iran is tougher: Syria and Jordan might just put the eye on us for that. So, please have a legitimate triggering event this time, Mr. President! Beh-shoma Khoda barakat bedahad!

08-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Thumper wrote:
We might as well make the end of the world interesting :-P

Given all the news chatter, I say it's more or less imminent that something will happen in the next 2 months.


THE WORLD AS WE ONCE THOUGHT WE KNEW IT IS NO LONGER!!

I agree as far as the chatter!!

It's imminent!!

Good thing there was a "fair" election in Iran recently.

SO, Thumper what do you suggest we do to make the end of the world more interesting?

nohope187
08-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Thumper wrote:
We might as well make the end of the world interesting :-P

Given all the news chatter, I say it's more or less imminent that something will happen in the next 2 months.Dude, that is so fucking bullshit! It's not the end of the world, but it is the end of freedom. We're entering a new era of neo-feudalism. People in Amerika will soon know what it means to be a slave. You can fucking count on it! Easily within the next 5-7 years. :-P :-? :-( :-x

08-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Freedom will prevail or I will have no other option but to GO (fill in the blank)!!

Bouncer
08-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Yes, the postman commands us to be perfectly free, or else. And the daily thrashings will continue until company morale improves.

Minuteman
08-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Small nuke device, Chicago, within a month. Why Chicago? Indictments handed out to Bush cabal and investigations ongoing into 911 and other affairs. Makes sense to me, why would they not kill two birds with one stone and then declare martial law in the process.

08-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Bouncer wrote:
Yes, the postman commands us to be perfectly free, or else. And the daily thrashings will continue until company morale improves.

WTF!! are you talking about?

Speak English!!

08-16-2005, 08:24 AM
Minuteman wrote:
Small nuke device, Chicago, within a month. Why Chicago? Indictments handed out to Bush cabal and investigations ongoing into 911 and other affairs. Makes sense to me, why would they not kill two birds with one stone and then declare martial law in the process.


Sounds perfectly logical to me!!

Bouncer
08-16-2005, 02:04 PM
And furthermore, the infamous suitcase nuke and those who can supply them are still on the loose. Probably in Canada, about a half-day away from the border. When was the last time the Canadian military bases gave account of their nuclear warheads? Does anyone have news of a short inventory? The reason I ask is because some personnel up there have fallen under public scrutiny in the handling of nuclear materials. Disassembled and shipped through different venues, a complete device could end up in Chicago easily enough.

08-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Bouncer wrote:
And furthermore, the infamous suitcase nuke and those who can supply them are still on the loose. Probably in Canada, about a half-day away from the border. When was the last time the Canadian military bases gave account of their nuclear warheads? Does anyone have news of a short inventory? The reason I ask is because some personnel up there have fallen under public scrutiny in the handling of nuclear materials. Disassembled and shipped through different venues, a complete device could end up in Chicago easily enough.

How do you know personnel have fallen under public scrunity in the handling of nuclear materials in Canada?

Reference(s) please!!

If you are implicating our "sister country," please provide back-up and/or more details as to why you believe Canada would be the "carrier" of a nuke brought into America.

Bouncer
08-17-2005, 12:28 PM
http://www.sfu.ca/casr/ft-frost4.htm
This is a link to a good article on portable nukes and terrorism. Almost every paragraph seems to minimize the possibility of bad guys getting their hands on them. Now read this: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1325302,00.html (please cut and paste the whole URL: this doesn't post properly).
I mean no disrespect for our sister country; I'm still looking for the article about an air force base in Canada with low-yeild devices. Hope to post again soon.