PDA

View Full Version : The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

RoqEL22
07-23-2009, 09:25 AM
I dream every night and remember mostly all of my dreams. Yet, there was one dream I had that disturbed me a bit. I wont go into detail about it but I will tell you the major point I remember about it. I was at my old workplace in downtown and for some reason the "silverados"( think in terms of coding here, silver, badge =D) were chasing me. I was in a car and wound up in the parking lot of my old work place. I got out of the car and the "silverados" raised their guns at me and told me to get on the ground. I immediately manifested a hand gun and shot the "silverado" nearest to me with the gun pulled in his forehead, lol. The "silverado" did not die, but that isn't the weird part. He looked at the other silverados with confused and dumbfounded looks on their faces and said, " He just shot me, I can't believe he just shot at us ". Now, this was rather startling because first of all I thought it was my dream, second of all I had the feeling that I was being monitored or tested for some reasons. After that, I never had a dreams of the Silverados ever again, which I had numerous dreams of them bullying me and such. Do you believe the higher-ups have the ability to monitor and engage us in our dreams ("http://www.conspiracy-metaphysicalgateway.com/aboutrecurringdreams.html)?

BlueAngel
07-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Yes.

I'm certain that the government monitors your dreams.

pixielady
07-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Yes, to the OP I do believe that they can do this and have experienced similar things in my lucid dreams and astral travels. What they don't realise is, you have unlimited power there. ;)

RoqEL22
07-30-2009, 07:28 AM
How do you excercise this unlimited power?

BlueAngel
07-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Yes, to the OP I do believe that they can do this and have experienced similar things in my lucid dreams and astral travels. What they don't realise is, you have unlimited power there. ;)

I assume the OP to whom you are referring is ME!

Please, tell us about your astral travels.

I cannot be fooled
08-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Dreams cannot be monitered, that is mind reading technology and if that was the case the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist, and drug addict lock in prison before they committ a crime.

Dreams never make sense and they're usually directly related to your thoughts and beliefs, feelings and paranoia.

BlueAngel
08-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Dreams cannot be monitered, that is mind reading technology and if that was the case the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist, and drug addict lock in prison before they committ a crime.

Dreams never make sense and they're usually directly related to your thoughts and beliefs, feelings and paranoia.

Totally disagree with your point that if dreams could be monitored the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist and drug addict locked in prison before they committed a crime.

Dreams aren't reality.

I cannot be fooled
08-07-2009, 11:28 PM
BleAngel I think you totally missed the point. I never said dreams were real and if you understood my post correctly you would understand that.

If dreams could be monitored then your thoughts could be monitored, if thoughts can be monitored then it's pretty obvious the government would be using this technology to catch criminals not to watch dreams.

BlueAngel
08-10-2009, 07:06 PM
BleAngel I think you totally missed the point. I never said dreams were real and if you understood my post correctly you would understand that.

If dreams could be monitored then your thoughts could be monitored, if thoughts can be monitored then it's pretty obvious the government would be using this technology to catch criminals not to watch dreams.

Obviously, I missed your point, because you didn't make that point in your initial post.

Oh, sure.

If the government could monitor dreams, they could monitor thoughts and would most definitely use this technology to catch criminals.

Whatever you say, since you cannot be fooled.

TrutherD
11-12-2009, 03:54 PM
They rule us with fear. Why would they want to get rid of crime? Crime is very useful. That said, I'm not sure your brain emits electricity far enough for them to 'read your mind'. Now, when they can amplify that on the receiving end somehow, then we might be in trouble. :D

BlueAngel
11-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah.

Right.

The Elite monitor our dreams because this is possible and they have nothing better to do.

Just the same as Santa Claus delivers presents to every house in America on Christmas Eve.

samsamsonsoy
11-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Global wireless mind control grid. They are not monitoring your dreams but transmitting the dream itself. They cannot read your mind. They can transmit to your mind. The process is reversed. The truth is, they do not track you, they scheduled you. You are not ever a rebel, even when you are dissenting. That was scheduled !!! There is a matrix.

New World Order Conspiracies - Home (http://newworldorderconspiracies.webs.com/)

cyberclops
05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Yes, they can monitor your dreams. In my dreams I have seen them peeking around corners or looking over the bushes, etc. and the last time they did it I grabbed my AR15 and chased them. I followed them to a portal which they use to enter all dreams, anyones dream. Every night I stand guard over this portal and I see them creeping up to it to enter but I always fire off a few rounds and they run away like little girls. So, you don't have to worry about them any more, I got ya covered. Sleep well, my brutha.

starwarp2000
05-23-2010, 11:03 PM
I dream every night and remember mostly all of my dreams. Yet, there was one dream I had that disturbed me a bit. I wont go into detail about it but I will tell you the major point I remember about it. I was at my old workplace in downtown and for some reason the "silverados"( think in terms of coding here, silver, badge =D) were chasing me. I was in a car and wound up in the parking lot of my old work place. I got out of the car and the "silverados" raised their guns at me and told me to get on the ground. I immediately manifested a hand gun and shot the "silverado" nearest to me with the gun pulled in his forehead, lol. The "silverado" did not die, but that isn't the weird part. He looked at the other silverados with confused and dumbfounded looks on their faces and said, " He just shot me, I can't believe he just shot at us ". Now, this was rather startling because first of all I thought it was my dream, second of all I had the feeling that I was being monitored or tested for some reasons. After that, I never had a dreams of the Silverados ever again, which I had numerous dreams of them bullying me and such. Do you believe the higher-ups have the ability to monitor and engage us in our dreams (http://%22http://www.conspiracy-metaphysicalgateway.com/aboutrecurringdreams.html)?

This is reminiscent of the MKULTRA Program and "The Chair", dream interaction and monitoring.
I suppose with the modern advances in Quantum Computing and Brain/Device Interfaces it would be possible to do, but as to actually targeting a specific person, well that would be hard.
They would have to have some way to get a Harmonic signature of you first.
Had any brain scans or medical procedures lately?
That is one possible way that it could be done.

BlueAngel
05-23-2010, 11:15 PM
This is reminiscent of the MKULTRA Program and "The Chair", dream interaction and monitoring.
I suppose with the modern advances in Quantum Computing and Brain/Device Interfaces it would be possible to do, but as to actually targeting a specific person, well that would be hard.
They would have to have some way to get a Harmonic signature of you first.
Had any brain scans or medical procedures lately?
That is one possible way that it could be done.

What is "The Chair" that was used in the MKULTRA program and how is it that you know about it?

What is a harmonic signature?

starwarp2000
05-24-2010, 12:29 AM
What is "The Chair" that was used in the MKULTRA program and how is it that you know about it?

What is a harmonic signature?

The chair was the aim of the MKULTRA program, and from it came the use of it's powers in the STARGATE program.
It is a pscycho-active amplifier and the subject who operated it had to go through years of training, and it mostly ended in madness for the operator.
I suppose the knowledge of it comes from years of research and FOI searches, any investigator into the project can tell you about it.

As for the harmonic signature, well, every human being has a unique quantum harmonic state at any given time and place on the face of the planet (it is what makes you a unique consciousness).
If all the people on the planet combined make up a harmonic signature plus all the life forms, the extraction of individual harmonics is very hard (It is based on a probabilistic algorithm). The latter part of the STARGATE program used this fact to target individuals across the globe.
It would be very hard to target an individual without first having a 'signature' of their harmonic field.
That was what i was conveying.

jane doe
05-24-2010, 07:26 AM
Ridley Scott is the master of dream-weavers.

BlueAngel
05-24-2010, 09:20 AM
The chair was the aim of the MKULTRA program, and from it came the use of it's powers in the STARGATE program.
It is a pscycho-active amplifier and the subject who operated it had to go through years of training, and it mostly ended in madness for the operator.
I suppose the knowledge of it comes from years of research and FOI searches, any investigator into the project can tell you about it.

As for the harmonic signature, well, every human being has a unique quantum harmonic state at any given time and place on the face of the planet (it is what makes you a unique consciousness).
If all the people on the planet combined make up a harmonic signature plus all the life forms, the extraction of individual harmonics is very hard (It is based on a probabilistic algorithm). The latter part of the STARGATE program used this fact to target individuals across the globe.
It would be very hard to target an individual without first having a 'signature' of their harmonic field.
That was what i was conveying.

The CHAIR was the AIM of MKULTRA and was a psycho-active amplifier and the person who operated it had to go through years of training and it almost always ended in the operator going mad??

THE CHAIR comes from the use of its' powers in the Star Gate program??

The Star Gate program used a person's harmonic signature to target them around the globe??

How do they know a person's harmonic signature and how do they target them around the globe?

Looking up the Star Gate program in Wikipedia it describes a CIA/Miitary program of reserach into the paranormal and remote viewing.

ibeme
05-24-2010, 09:26 AM
if they did have the technology no they wouldnt use it to catch criminals cause that would include telling everyone that they have that technology which in turn if you use your head....would not be in there intrests. i aint saying they reading our dreams or anything.....just saying that if they could...no you wouldnt no about it

starwarp2000
05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
The CHAIR was the AIM of MKULTRA and was a psycho-active amplifier and the person who operated it had to go through years of training and it almost always ended in the operator going mad??

THE CHAIR comes from the use of its' powers in the Star Gate program??

The Star Gate program used a person's harmonic signature to target them around the globe??

How do they know a person's harmonic signature and how do they target them around the globe?

Looking up the Star Gate program in Wikipedia it describes a CIA/Miitary program of reserach into the paranormal and remote viewing.

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA)

The Stargate Project was the umbrella code name of one of several sub-projects established by the U.S. Federal Government to investigate the reality, and potential military and domestic applications, of psychic phenomena, particularly "remote viewing": the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.Stargate Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project)

The Montauk Project was alleged to be a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel.Montauk Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project)

These three projects are related as they all explore the sub-set of the human minds interaction with it's environment.
There was cross-pollination throughout these programs existence: Data from one program seeded study in another.

As to the effects of the chair:

People had their psychic abilities enhanced to the point where they could materialize objects out of thin air. Stewart Swerdlow claims to have been involved in the Montauk Project, and as a result, he says, his “psionic” faculties were boosted, but at the cost of emotional and psychological instability, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other issues, including being programmed with microchips, and also through the use of “psychotronic mind control”.

On harmonic signatures, this is very involved and includes the use of probability and mapping of the human bio-energetic fields to particular space-time co-ordinates.
So to "find" a target, one has to isolate their particular harmonic from all the harmonics of the local environment.
Then once a particular harmonic is measured the next step is a refinement phase involving placing the person at a particular time-space vector, this gives a "probability best guess" that this is the target required.
Then using this data, which is programmed into the chair, the isolation phase can begin. Where all noise is removed from the system by honing in on the target.
After this the 'subject' may be interrogated and influenced remotely.

As i said, this is a very involved process and explanation of it requires some very heavy mathematics.

Hope you have the general idea. :)

BlueAngel
05-25-2010, 12:11 AM
You are deflecting.

Your links do not supply answers to my questions other than to provide what I refer to as MESHING.

You can't answer my questions in a clear and concise manner so you provide links to information that are unrelated to the very precise questions that I inquired of you.

The Montauk Project was never mentioned in your original post or my questions, so why do you provide a link to same?

I refer you back to my original questions (i.e., "The Chair").

Thank you,
BA

P.S. Just a word of advice.

Don't waste your time with BS on me 'cause I will call you on it every time and nothing you have explained regarding harmonics and how they are used to target people globally makes any sense either.

Take it elsewhere, pal.

This isn't a disinformation site.

Your post doesn't give me a general idea of anything.

However, my posts will and do.

kerry
05-28-2010, 08:02 PM
LOL
only blue would think somone is controling his dreems
like theres somthing there worth seeing
this has got to be the zanyest thing he posted yet
btw who are you talking to ba. me? because if you are when shove comes to push youll loose.
why dont you take your fake inteligence where it will fool somone. and doint waste your time mouthing off at me with that vile thing you call a brain. you got no regard for anyone unless it puts you in the limelight. so dont stand on your hind legs barking at me you are just somthing to ignore come what may. but your not tearing down my self respect and any self respecting man would do what im doing. you dont like the way i post dont read it. or disconnect me. and you can put your upity attatude where it dont show. beter yet you go where you dont show

ibeme
05-28-2010, 08:23 PM
LOL
only blue would think somone is controling his dreems
like theres somthing there worth seeing
this has got to be the zanyest thing he posted yet
btw who are you talking to ba. me? because if you are when shove comes to push youll loose.
why dont you take your fake inteligence where it will fool somone. and doint waste your time mouthing off at me with that vile thing you call a brain. you got no regard for anyone unless it puts you in the limelight. so dont stand on your hind legs barking at me you are just somthing to ignore come what may. but your not tearing down my self respect and any self respecting man would do what im doing. you dont like the way i post dont read it. or disconnect me. and you can put your upity attatude where it dont show. beter yet you go where you dont show
Kerry get a brain

Sentrynox
06-06-2010, 11:49 PM
I doubt that they can monitor our dreams, but they might be capable of inducing them and even link their dreams with our consciousness... A bit like synthetic telepathy while dreaming!

lastpostbelow
06-11-2010, 01:48 AM
This will blow your mind , beleive it or not , upto you . WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY is very under estimated ,they could read your brain impulses or send your brain through your wireless router aswell as tv , especially plasma tvs . Have you ever sat in front of the television for hours and not known why? The radio waves that are omitted from a plasma tv is off the charts . take notice next time you are in a room with a plasma and before they turn it on ,centre yourself ,take a few deep breaths and then turn it on , i swear instantly all your senses are hightened especially when you watch CNN ,i swear tv increases anxiety aswell

starwarp2000
06-16-2010, 12:14 AM
You are deflecting.

Your links do not supply answers to my questions other than to provide what I refer to as MESHING.

You can't answer my questions in a clear and concise manner so you provide links to information that are unrelated to the very precise questions that I inquired of you.

The Montauk Project was never mentioned in your original post or my questions, so why do you provide a link to same?

I refer you back to my original questions (i.e., "The Chair").

Thank you,

BA

P.S. Just a word of advice.

Don't waste your time with BS on me 'cause I will call you on it every time and nothing you have explained regarding harmonics and how they are used to target people globally makes any sense either.

Take it elsewhere, pal.

This isn't a disinformation site.

Your post doesn't give me a general idea of anything.

However, my posts will and do.

Gees, what do you want? Blood from a stone?
Disinformation?

I rest my case!
If you want any more information, Google it yourself or ask for a FOI form and look it up.

Cheers:mad:

FallaciesAbound
06-16-2010, 12:40 AM
This will blow your mind , beleive it or not , upto you . WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY is very under estimated ,they could read your brain impulses or send your brain through your wireless router aswell as tv , especially plasma tvs . Have you ever sat in front of the television for hours and not known why? The radio waves that are omitted from a plasma tv is off the charts . take notice next time you are in a room with a plasma and before they turn it on ,centre yourself ,take a few deep breaths and then turn it on , i swear instantly all your senses are hightened especially when you watch CNN ,i swear tv increases anxiety aswell

What is the mechanism whereby radio waves could accurately read brain impulses?

welcometomygalaxy
12-14-2011, 04:21 PM
They rule us with fear. Why would they want to get rid of crime? Crime is very useful. That said, I'm not sure your brain emits electricity far enough for them to 'read your mind'. Now, when they can amplify that on the receiving end somehow, then we might be in trouble. :D

Look up welcometomygalaxy.com.

Add to the references AI, Virtual Reality, radio and gamma waves, abilation therapy, and controlling behavior with lights, the 'dark realm' per Scientific American.

I've been living through this for the past 3 years trying to put all the pieces together while being zapped and fried through my central nervous system. Somone in Chicago 3 years ago zapped my brainstem with a magnetic card reader.

Since I was 2 years old, my dreams had been modified and controlled. For the past 20 years I've been feeling buzzing in my feet, and throbbing temples. 3 years ago, teams of 'rapists' using magnets and car batteries yanked my 'energy field' from me. Think of your brain as someone is drilling a hole in it with a screwdriver only there is no screwdriver only light from a satellite and radiowaves to buzz your brain.

putting the ai together with virtual reality, using me to 'turn off' my soul, and you have a perfect quantum computer. a thinking feeling machine without a soul in it... ready to be programmed anyway you like. now consider yourself getting pulled out of your 'life' and into 'dreamworld' where you feel everything and they are monitoring your every move. the matrix only backward.

Let me add, after 3 years of having this audio and digital over stimulation of my every thought and feeling, I currently feel nothing. Doing research on the central nervous system right now. Consider for 3 years, hearing rape and torture games in your head designed to 'break you of your body mind and spirit'. Now think of what they call 'truth serum' as after 20 years in your dreams 'programming' you using your number (tibia nerve link to your sexual organs linked to your solar plexus linked to your central nervous system) to make you 'orgasm' every second of every day to get their 'pure black and pure white' thoughts and colors as they program your thoughts to match to various colors and feelings to create this quantum computer. Still trying to put it together.

Oh... keep forgetting the most important part of having my energy source, my aura, yanked from my body ... I feel nothing! Yes, I don't Feel anything except ding ding ding (the Big O) and buzzing in various areas of nerve centers.

welcometomygalaxy
12-15-2011, 04:03 PM
consider radiowaves ... throw a stone in a pond. watch the ripples. Same ripples from sound. think of the world sitting in its black void of space making these ripples with sounds/vibrations/quantum wavelengths. when a bomb goes off. how much damage is created by the soundwaves? stand in front of a speaker, you can feel the vibrations through your entire body. I can tell you your dreams can be and probably are being monitored, utilized, and programmed. I can say this because I've been living through something so horrific you can't even imagine for the past 3 years. They can even 'suck' you into what they call "dreamworld" (scientific american dec 2010 'dark realm or universe' article). look up radio frequency ablation surgery and consider the possibility of having an MRI and a catscan done prior to having your energy field yanked off your body. Your energy form is now in someone's computer while telling you what to 'think' and 'feel' because after 3 years of icepicks through your soul you can no longer feel anything. Look up radio frequency virtual reality studies and government contracts.

What I'm living through is basically having my mind 'probed' via dreams, inducing pain at various nerve plexus to centralize regions of my brain. I have a huge sore at the brainstem where they walked up behind me with a magnetic cad reader to get me 'number'. Sending gamma waves through different parts of my brain to ellicit their desired response. I can only describe the response as having someone jab an icepick through your hand or chop off one of your fingers to make you jump out of your body. Then making you 'orgasm' via gamma waves to 'turn off' the lights. Done some research as to the cause and effect the orgasm -- it relaxes the brain allowing them to send their own information into your brain; it also artificially creates the REM eye movements for lucid dreaming.

They've been manipulating my body and mind for over 20 years. For 10 years I had a buzzing in my foot, my leg, and in my head. I couldn't sleep on my side because my temples were throbbing too hard, also had a strange throbbing in my ears from the soundwaves. They tell me what to think, sometimes I can hear them and other times I cannot, how to interpret the uploads/downloads of video, and what to think and feel about it all (how they do this is more horrific than you can even imagine! -- the above doesn't even begin to explain 3 years of pure horror that I've been subjected to). Or the 20 years of dreams preceding the last 3.

welcometomygalaxy
12-15-2011, 04:15 PM
What is the mechanism whereby radio waves could accurately read brain impulses?

think about an mp3 player. audio to digital conversion then digital to digital (HDTV). there's a science (psychology) behind how the brain interprets the sounds it hears together with what your eyes and central nervious system tells your brain (digital conversion).

and the brain is basically a magnet just like the one sitting in your computer. ready to be reprogrammed or taken for a ride through your memories (with your feelings/emotions).

for all those who don't believe your dreams can be manipulated, consider hypnosis. lights and radiowaves elliciting desired feelings/emotions to control behaviors.

now consider your brain with the possibility of it being 'partitioned' just like a computer. i recently read of a virus that copies your operating system, creates an invisible partition on your computer, and then takes total control of your operating system and your computer.

welcometomygalaxy
12-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA)

Stargate Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project)

Montauk Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project)

These three projects are related as they all explore the sub-set of the human minds interaction with it's environment.
There was cross-pollination throughout these programs existence: Data from one program seeded study in another.

As to the effects of the chair:

On harmonic signatures, this is very involved and includes the use of probability and mapping of the human bio-energetic fields to particular space-time co-ordinates.
So to "find" a target, one has to isolate their particular harmonic from all the harmonics of the local environment.
Then once a particular harmonic is measured the next step is a refinement phase involving placing the person at a particular time-space vector, this gives a "probability best guess" that this is the target required.
Then using this data, which is programmed into the chair, the isolation phase can begin. Where all noise is removed from the system by honing in on the target.
After this the 'subject' may be interrogated and influenced remotely.

As i said, this is a very involved process and explanation of it requires some very heavy mathematics.

Hope you have the general idea. :)

sounds just like what I'm living through. according to them, my job being to 'bring harmony' to 'both sides' and to manage 'me'. any idea what this means?

why would they pick on me? something about 'being happy like me'. yes, i was a very happy person, high energy, loving, etc. I had 'psychic' dreams since I was 2 years old. I'm now 40+.

been looking up radiowave and light control to try to figure out what has been happening to me. For over 6 months i heard in my head nothing but smut in my head while buzzing my emotions 3 years ago, hearing them say
'we're going to break you of your body, mind, and spirit', we're going to teach you how to 'control your thoughts', we're going to teach you how to control your kundalini.

radio waves buzzing my brain to a point that there's actually a large hole in my skull about a 1/4 inch wide running the length of my forehead (yes, very painful). a big sore at my brain stem that hasn't healed for 3 years where they zapped me with a magnetic card reader before yanking my aura off my body with car batteries and magnets. I actually had cartilage seeping out of my nose and outer ear just above the ear canal.

gamma waves/radio waves/ and laser surgery (Radio Frequency abaltion) to ellicit an 'orgasm' every second of every day for over 3 years to promote REM eye blink of lucid dreaming and the relaxed brain to upload/download different thoughts/feelings/video, pupilary response and refex, targeting various nervous plexus to 'turn on' or ellicit pain, tibia nerve constanlty buzzing my leg and foot which is connected to the vagina, backbone, spinal column, brain stem. they called the tibia nerve zap (someone kneeled in front of me as I walked by and dropped a brown paper bag which zapped my leg. for over a month and a half to 2 months, I could barely walk. A huge ugly painful welt developed. They call it 'truth serum' -- that month and a half, they were programming me in my dreams to 'break me of my body mind and spirit' by basically jabbing icepicks through me soul to make me jump out of my body.

i currently feel nothing. they are in my head buzzing and frying different portions of my brain. my foot is constantly buzzing from the tibia nerve. and using sex to 'half me'. partioning sides in my body while playing in my Third Eye. tieing all of their thoughts and feelings (through my body and mind) up with the my 'lights' (my eyes). I see flashes of different colors periodically every day. often my skin feels like it's melting on my body while they're frying me with some radiowave. 3 years ago, i was in the car to escape what they were doing to me and the car windows were actually creaking from whatever they were zapping me with. currently the tip of my tongue and my lower lip are tingling numb (feels almost like i burned my tongue). This is from a part of the thallamus (?) on the top of the brain. There's actually a very small sore in this region, when I press it (very painful) my lips and side of my face go numb.

something to do with turning 'it' all over: sound to light or light to sound. something to do with gravity and matter. the electron bounce of quantum mechanics. using thoughts and feelings to manipulate matter ... creating something like the power of Green Lantern. It being my Third Eye and the 'T' being the thallamus 'creative power' of the brain.

all i can think that they're doing to me is creating a quantum computer with my feelings, thoughts, sight, emotions, central nervous system, etc. a computer of a person without the person. (artificial intelligence). they let me see them lying in a bed (a dark void/empty space). Where they can keep their 'lights'. Turning off the person while using me to create 'God' (they're actual words).

they really like all of their letters and words. 'Me' having something to do with e=mc2 ... turning speed of light into sound. making energy a 0 (perhaps zero-point energy?).

It sounds like you all know a bit more about what this is all about than I do. For the past couple of months, I've been trying to piece it together. Me website was the beginning of trying to get my story out.

This is more than a conspiracy. It's something I'm living through. They even showed me a few of their 'powers that be'.

welcometomygalaxy
12-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Yes.

I'm certain that the government monitors your dreams.

Just found this gadget that might help me with what I've been living through for the past 3 years and realizing that for the past 40 my dreams have been monitored and the last 15 years I've become one of the "Targeted Individuals" (Projects montauk, mkultra, bluebird...)

QuWave Defender - Psychotronic Attack Protection for Targeted Individuals (http://quwave.net/defender.html) Not that expensive either, especially considering your welfare.

What's the project with 'The Chair'? I've been trying to look this up because it's probably this Project--lots of 'symbolism' with a chair.

This is a gadget that tests electromagnetic fields. Not sure of it's usefulness? It'll at least answer some questions with or without results.

Electromagnetic Radiation Detector EM Meter Dosimeter S | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140556246528)

welcometomygalaxy
12-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Here's a few sites that offer some resources which provide information, assistance, and support.

Please see http://www.WantToKnow.info/mindcontrolinformation (http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation). We especially highly recommend the excellent, supportive website NAFF at http://naffoundation.org (http://web.archive.org/web/20110501012518/http://naffoundation.org/). Other useful websites for survivors are http://ritualabuse.us (http://ritualabuse.us/) and http://www.survivorship.org (http://www.survivorship.org/). For a valuable online book on deprogramming from cults, click here (http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/svali_book_svali_speaks).

For those who are subjected to electronic harassment and/or stalking, you may greatly appreciate the many rich resources and excellent support available at http://freedomfchs.com (http://freedomfchs.com/). And if you are ready to explore the big picture behind mind control, consider reading the documents compiled at http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation#mindcontrolbig (http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrolinformation#mindcontrolbig).

We also highly recommend deepening contact with your spiritual guidance. We recommend asking only for guidance that serves what is best for all people and all beings. For more on this, see http://www.weboflove.org/keystolife2 (http://www.weboflove.org/keystolife2). If you spend some time with these recommended resources and ask for continual guidance towards what's best, though there may be setbacks at times, we know that you will move more positively towards ever greater healing and love in your life. We wish you for you much healing and many blessings as you move down this path. Take care.

With best wishes for growth and healing,
Fred Burks for WantToKnow.info (http://wanttoknow.info/)

Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network:
www.peerservice.org (http://www.peerservice.org/) - PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment
www.momentoflove.org (http://www.momentoflove.org/) - Every person in the world has a heart
www.personalgrowthcourses.net (http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/) - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
www.WantToKnow.info (http://www.wanttoknow.info/) - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
www.weboflove.org (http://www.weboflove.org/) - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all

bapslandasymn
03-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Way back in 2003, before she was famous, she was just another girl on the party scene in LA, and best friends with Paris Hilton. She was dating a rapper named Ray J at the time and the two headed off for Mexico and filmed what would become one of the most downloaded videos the internet has ever seen…
Dubbed Kim K Superstar, the 39 minute DVD was released in 2007 after Porn purveyor Vivid bought the rights and settled with Kardashian for $5 million dollars and immediately began selling the footage. The DVD sold over 1 million copies.
Now, in a new twist, Vivid has released all of their Kim K sex tape footage... and it's even more uncensored and longer than we imagined.
Dubbed "Kim K Superstar, Part 2" the full online version is over 1 hour 40 minutes long.

Franceraisync
03-23-2012, 10:37 PM
remove the possibility of a steep VIP apartment in central Odessa. There are also apartments and penthouses for rent in Odessa ! rent apartment in Odessa (http://posutochno.odessa.ua) direct contact intermediaries.

mokundegrc
03-26-2012, 07:38 PM
งานออนไลน์ "ไม่ต้องขาย! ไม่ต้องรักษายอด! ไม่ต้องเดินทางไปอบรม! เราทำงานผ่านระบบออนไลน์ รับรายได้หลักแสน ภายในระยะเวลาแค่3-6 เดือน เท่านั้น ท่านไม่ต้องกังวลกับระบบการตลาดแบบเดิมอีกต่อไปแล้ว เพราะธุกิจนี้ ออนไลน์100% สามารถทำงานได้ที่ไหนก็ได้ในโลกนี้!!! (ที่ๆมีเน็ต) ดูรายละเอียดที่นี่ได้เลย http://www.jabpid.com/ ข้อมูลเชิงลึก GRC THAI (http://grcthai.it2sale.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://jabpid.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://incomeza.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://www.zonemaya.com/) รายได้เสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://parttime.ws/) GRC THAI (http://www.grcthai.it2sale.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://jobonline.it2sale.com) งานออนไลน์ (https://profiles.google.com/Saphee123/about) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (https://profiles.google.com/winza2012/about#) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (https://profiles.google.com/before5556/about) งานผ่านเน็ต (https://profiles.google.com/jobddza/about) GRC THAI (http://www.jabpid.com/wordpress/) GRC THAI (http://www.facebook.com/aewkun) GLOBAL RICH CLUB (http://www.incomeza.com/globalrichclub/index.html) globalrichclub (http://globalrichclub.yolasite.com/) Global Rich Club (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Rich-Club/183285511754327) GlobalRichClub (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Rich-Club/170534423041165) Global RICH CLUB (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-RICH-CLUB/189191424446635) GLOBAL RICH CLUB (http://jobglobalrichclub.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://turakitgrc.blogspot.com/) GRC THAI (http://progrcthai.blogspot.com/) โกลบอล ริช คลับ (http://grcyoucando.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcza.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ ที่มาแรง ในปี 2011-2012 (http://grcnumberone.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcthaiza.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://grcho1.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้ดี ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcthai-1-12.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ รายได้ดี (http://grcbktest.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcthai.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม ผ่านเน็ต (http://grcza1.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม (http://partone1.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานผ่านเน็ต (http://grcalert.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcrung.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้ผ่านเน็ต (http://grcry.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://tummahagan.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ทำที่บ้าน (http://grcgood.weebly.com/) งานบนเน็ต (http://rukkungrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ไม่ต้องอบรม (http://perkun.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้ดี (http://grcthaizaparuay.weebly.com/) งานอออนไลน์ งานผ่านเน็ต (http://rukgrc.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานออนไลน์รายได้ดี (http://bktestza.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม (http://matumkun.weebly.com/) ข้อมูล grcthai (http://grcthainaruk.weebly.com/) งานบนเน็ต งานออนไลน์ (http://malawgrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจเสริม (http://grcthain1.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานเสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://bktesttom.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานผ่านเน็ต (http://nicedayonenew.weebly.com/) งานเสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://hargrononlien.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจทำที่บ้าน (http://tomrukgrc.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานทำที่บ้าน (http://subbydekub.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม (http://getmonney.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://onlinegrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ทำที่บ้าน 100% (http://grcnicebktest.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานออนไลน์ รายได้ดี (http://tigerread.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://grcpapiy.weebly.com/) วิธีทำเงินล้าน (http://grcbyday.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ไม่ต้องอบรม (http://fitdaymonney.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจขายตรง MLM (http://gonowgrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ งานผ่านเน็ต (http://jobonline29.weebly.com/)ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://totgrconline.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://hellogrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้ดี (http://grconlinetop1.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ทำที่บ้าน (http://yahoogrcgo.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://jobonlinematumgun.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม (http://bktestzathailand.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานออนไลน์ 100% (http://tumdegrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://tomhajob.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ mlm (http://grconlinesuper.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ งานเสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://grcnumber1.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานออนไลน์ (http://bktestlovegrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://hotbygrc.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ ธุรกิจ mlm (http://grcfollow.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจทำจากที่บ้าน (http://bktestzapamarauy.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้ดี (http://grctiger.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ งานผ่านเน็ต (http://ruknake.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจทำที่บ้าน งานออนไลน์ (http://youmoneyonline.weebly.com/) รายได้ผ่านเน็ต (http://mamanakub.weebly.com/) หางานออนไลน์ทำ (http://goonlinemakemoney.weebly.com/) งานทำจากที่บ้าน งานออนไลน์ (http://grcrukhun.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม (http://moneyofgrc.weebly.com/) งานทำที่บ้าน งานออนไลน์ (http://wokeonline.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://lalerty.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://grchotza.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ งานผ่านเน็ต (http://grctommonney.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต งานไม่ต้องขายของ (http://welcomemoneygo.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ หาเงินออนไลน์ (http://wordsendmoneyday.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ผ่านเน็ต mlm (http://onetiemmoney.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจผ่านอินเตอร์เน็ต งานออนไลน์ (http://grckolove.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ ข้อมูล grc (http://thaizamakemoney.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ online Global Rich Club (http://globalrichclub1.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้พิเศษ (http://rukmoney.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ทำที่บ้าน (http://welcomemekemoney.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://grcth.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ ทำงานที่บ้าน งานผ่านเน็ต (http://mekemoneyonlinebyjob.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ งานออนไลน์ (http://makehotline.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://moneygoonline.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ รายได้ดี งานออนไลน์ (http://gonowtogrc.blogspot.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต งานบนเน็ต (http://thaizalovemoney.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://moneyonlinebygrc.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://grcthai.yolasite.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์มาแรง (http://makemoneygo.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ ทำผ่านอินเทอร์เน็ต 100% (http://bktestza.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงหรือหลอก (http://makemoneyonline2529.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงไหม (http://grcthaiza-12-101.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ 2012 (http://enjoymakemoney.yolasite.com/) หางานทำที่บ้าน (http://gantumtiban.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินเร็ว (http://grcbktest29.weebly.com/) งานบนเน็ต (http://suppermoney.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต งานออนไลน์ ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcnew.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ดีดี (http://grcthaiza.yolasite.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://mundy.yolasite.com/) งานพิเศษออนไลน์ (http://madogun.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด (http://grctheone.yolasite.com/) วิธีประสบความสำเร็จในธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://grcgood-n1.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ รายได้เสริม (http://grcgood.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ ทำงานผ่านเน็ต100% (http://bktest-grc-1.blogspot.com/) Global Rich Club คือ อะไร (http://grcstepkun.blogspot.com/) Global Rich Club สร้างเงินแสนให้คุณใน3-6เดือนได้ (http://globalrichclubmoney.blogspot.com/) Global Rich Club (GRC Thai) (http://grcthaiza-n1-za.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์จ่ายจริง (http://makmoneyone.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ดีดี (http://grcthaizathaind1.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://grcthaizan1.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://grchotmakeincome.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินเร็ว (http://grcjobonlinethai.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจส่วนตัว (http://grcthaiincome.blogspot.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงไหม (http://falliggamoney.blogspot.com/) หางานทำที่บ้าน (http://hotonlinemariomoney.blogspot.com/) ทำงานผ่านเน็ต (http://goyoumoney.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://kakagomakemoney.blogspot.com/) งาน parttime (http://parttimemakemoney.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจ online (http://yougotomakemoney.weebly.com/) งานทางเน็ต (http://yourmmana.weebly.com/) รายได้พิเศษ (http://hotrukkhanonline.weebly.com/) ทำงานออนไลน์ (http://onlinethai.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://online1-12makemoney.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://onlinenicedaymakemoney.weebly.com/) ทำงานอินเตอร์เน็ต (http://makun.yolasite.com/) งานเสริมรายได้ดี (http://fityo.yolasite.com/) หาเงินผ่านเน็ต (http://goonline1.yolasite.com/) หาเงินออนไลน์ (http://onlinemon.yolasite.com/) หางานพิเศษ (http://hotone.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://hotyly.yolasite.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://fist.yolasite.com/) หางานพิเศษทำ (http://jobthai.yolasite.com/) ธุรกิจ online (http://jobonlinethai1.yolasite.com/) ธุรกิจ mlm (http://mlmonline.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงหรือ (http://yoyomakemoney.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินเร็ว (http://onlineniceday.yolasite.com/) หารายได้เสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://bktest.yolasite.com/) รายได้ออนไลน์ (http://domayou.yolasite.com/) ทำงานออนไลน์ (http://thesunmakemoney.yolasite.com/) ทำธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://sunday-ok-money.yolasite.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินเร็ว (http://hotmakemoney1213.blogspot.com/) ธุรกิจ online (http://onlinemakerich2.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://redza.weebly.com/) งาน parttime (http://imty.weebly.com/) งานพิเศษทำที่บ้าน (http://rohalmakemoney.weebly.com/) งานทางเน็ต (http://presende.weebly.com/) หารายได้ผ่านเน็ต (http://grctheone.weebly.com/) งานพาร์ทไทม์ (http://moneyonlinethai.weebly.com/) ทำเงินผ่านเน็ต (http://grcgo-online.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://umtommake1.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://makemoneyonlinethe1.weebly.com) งานออนไลน์ไม่ต้องอบรม (http://thaizahot1.weebly.com/) หาเงินผ่านเน็ต (http://makeza.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://goonhotgrc.weebly.com/) รายได้ออนไลน์ (http://bktestza-1.weebly.com/) งานเสริมรายได้ (http://hotzago.weebly.com/) หาเงินทางอินเตอร์เน็ต (http://grcmake.weebly.com/) งานทางเน็ต (http://netket.weebly.com/) งานพิเศษ (http://youmaketrich.weebly.com/) งาน online (http://online-thai.weebly.com/) งานพิเศษ (http://parttimeonlinego.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://makemoney-online1.weebly.com/) รายได้พิเศษ (http://jobeonline.weebly.com/) วิธีทำเงินผ่านเน็ต (http://getmoney-online11.weebly.com) ธุรกิจโรงแรม (http://grcthai-makemoney.weebly.com/) หาเงินผ่านเน็ต (http://love-grc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงหรือ (http://lionza.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ mlm (http://mlmmakemoney.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์จริงหรือหลอก (http://job-bktestza.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจส่วนตัว (http://sme-01.weebly.com/) งานบนเน็ต (http://getteamgrc.weebly.com/) งานผ่านเน็ต (http://logonad.weebly.com/) ทำงานผ่านอินเตอร์เน็ต (http://kiss-one.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจอินเทอร์เน็ต (http://momey-bktest.weebly.com/) งานเสริมรายได้ดี (http://klert.weebly.com/) หาเงินผ่านเน็ต (http://goreton.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ online (http://klobon.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://forgetgrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://domakemoney.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://kigger.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์รายได้เสริม (http://umail098.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ sme (http://smenumber1.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจทำที่บ้าน (http://singup09.weebly.com/) รายได้เสริม (http://lovegrc.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงหรือหลอก (http://rayou.weebly.com/) วิธีรวย (http://addmoneytothai.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://redtomoney.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ (http://ketonline12.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์มาแรง (http://fortymailmoney.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์มาแรง (http://begingrc12.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ งานออนไลน์ online (http://matumkun01.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ (http://singupgrc.weebly.com/) งานเสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://xsto-money.weebly.com/) หาเงินออนไลน์ (http://hargrenonline.weebly.com/) งานเสริมรายได้ดี (http://de-09hot.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจออนไลน์ business online (http://business-online01.weebly.com/) งานผ่านอินเตอร์เน็ต (http://jobonlinethai.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ online (http://khan-online.weebly.com/) งานทางเน็ต (http://net-za.weebly.com/) หาเงินทางอินเตอร์เน็ต (http://fossinggrc.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ (http://business-onlinethaiza.weebly.com/) หารายได้ (http://bktestzamake.weebly.com/) ทำงานอินเตอร์เน็ต (http://bktest29-theone.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจทำเงิน (http://refisrtthe-one.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงหรือ (http://ruk-grcthai.weebly.com/) หารายได้เสริมผ่านเน็ต (http://figger-grcthai.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง (http://makemoney-grcthai.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินจริงหรือ (http://singup-grcthai.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์ได้เงินเร็ว (http://make-money01.weebly.com/) ธุรกิจ online (http://makegrc-goonline.weebly.com/) งานออนไลน์รายได้เสริม (http://thaizabktest.weebly.com/) หาเงินออนไลน์ (http://online-01thai.weebly.com/) ทำเงินออนไลน์ (http://rich-2.weebly.com/) หาเงินใช้ (http://bktest29bk.weebly.com/) GLOBAL RICH CLUB (http://kunglobalrichclub.blogspot.com/) GLOBAL RICH CLUB (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106428669809609086946/posts) Grcthai (https://plus.google.com/u/0/103017545448833954259/posts) controllers (http://controllersjoysticks.blogspot.com/) cheapcontrollers (http://cheapcontrollers.blogspot.com/) PC Controller (http://pc-controller.blogspot.com/) xbox controller (http://xbox-controllers.blogspot.com/) playstation 3 controllers (http://playstation3-controllers.blogspot.com/) pc game controller (http://pcgame-controller.blogspot.com/) Tablets (http://bestsellertablets.blogspot.com/) android tablet (http://cheapandroid-tablets.blogspot.com/) best android tablet (http://bestandroid-tablet.blogspot.com/) tablet computer (http://cheap-tabletcomputer.blogspot.com) cheap tablet pc (http://cheap-tabletpc.blogspot.com/) tablet laptop (http://cheap-tablet-laptop.blogspot.com/) tablet pc reviews (http://cheaptabletpcreviews.blogspot.com/) tablet pcs (http://cheap-tablet-pcs.blogspot.com/) android 3.0 tablet (http://android30tablet.blogspot.com/) ซื้อ ขาย เหรีย* (http://xn--22crh7faf9cn0c7ap6iye.jabpid.com/) Digital Camera (http://digitalcamera.it2sale.com/) Books For Sale (http://books.it2sale.com/) Tablet PCs (http://tabletpcs.it2sale.com/) Led TV (http://ledtv.it2sale.com/) Best Netbook (http://netbooks.it2sale.com/) Desktop Computers (http://desktopcomputers.it2sale.com/) handheld (http://handheld.it2sale.com/) Laptops For Sale (http://laptopsforsale.it2sale.com/) คุณรู้หรือไม่เวลามีค่าแค่ไหน (http://remaining-time.blogspot.com/)

Aidshelpforyou
03-27-2012, 03:08 AM
http://aids-helpforyou.com/ (http://aids-helpforyou.com/)

printxces
03-31-2012, 10:17 AM
physiotherapist in toronto (http://www.homephysiotoronto.ca)

Franceraisync
05-05-2012, 09:32 PM
buying a car in the saloon on a street Nakhimov , I noticed on the LCD crown of the new Arcadia Odessa (http://odessarealt.com/real_estate_sale/sale_of_apartments/892-prodam-4-x-kvartiru-odessa-zk-korona-novoj-arkadii-vip.html) and was troubled that there are a number of nudist beach . Jumping into the restaurant mutated Nazis , I realized that rent luxury apartments in a big priority ! over time I looked into the elite apartment VIP apartment with American and Italian fixtures broken appliances.

gageCefekeync
05-17-2012, 06:51 AM
http://www.louisvuittonreplicalv.com/ Louis Vuitton Replica

Kavie2dcyz1
05-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Golfing is one of the most enjoyable ways to spend the day, community enterprise connections and work on your suntan all simultaneously, but it may also be one of the more annoying items you is ever going to do! Keep reading for some wonderful tips on increasing your golfing technique now!oakley sunglasses on sale (http://www.onoakleysunglasses.com)

To assist you to scratch the soccer ball far better plus more consistent you ought to swing with your body instead of your hands. When chipping you have to make even more of a body rotation with your greater muscles. Utilizing your hands and wrists can cause a number of inconsistencies such as thin, excess fat or even shanked photographs.

A beneficial tip when it comes to golf is to remember to idea your caddie should you be taking part in with a training course that gives 1. This is significant because they are waiting upon you similar to a waiter and might only obtain small hourly spend from your course manager.

Usually continue to be sober when the game of golf, no matter the scenario. Some people with the region team love to chuck back a few cocktails prior to hitting the back links. That's Okay, on their behalf a minimum of. You want to increase your general game. Don't have a horrible trip there and then develop the yips. Make your brain clean and sober.

When looking for the proper grip for your personal game keep in mind that the majority of the grip stress must be focused on the past about three fingers of your respective left-hand. There has to be virtually no tension put on your thumb and forefinger of the right-hand when preparing for the shot.

Soon after you've go through these golfing recommendations, the following plausible step is to consider them out. You can attempt them out on your lawn or at the program if the suggestion satisfies, but the more significant point is that you center on your overall video game and the best way to use what you've read here to turn into a far better golfer. It's a continuing process, so provide you with started right now.

Usallysarfcag
05-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Bank robbed in the street Szeged , I noticed w / a Arcadia Palace in Odessa (http://rols.com.ua/odessa/kvartiry_dlitelno_odessa/277-arkadiyskiy-dvorec-odessa-vid-na-more.html) and was surprised that the stadium is located next Olympic . ran a cafe in the old Odessa , I realized that rent luxury apartments in a big priority ! after a few months I came to the apartment with a Spanish old furniture and Poltava appliances.