PDA

View Full Version : green house cover up

Dren
08-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi i am new to all this so forgive any mistakes

recently i have been watching a lot about the atomic race and various projects

i rember that the first tests were called project greenhouse
these tests were all about how big they could build the bomb and the size of the blast created

after the shock of these programs wore off i got down to some deep thought and was blown away by the simplicity of the theory i came up with

if you take a radioactive blast shield and blast it enough eventually the efectivness of the shield would deteriate even break down eventualy

there were hundreds of high and low altitude tests as well as deep ocean and underground tests

our ozone layer is our radiation shield against the suns radiation

(before you all go off on one ime not saying recent studies of greenhouse gases havent had an impact)

what i am putting forward is a seed that perhaps this whole green house effect and hole in our atmosphere was created by these tests and the world atomic powers know this
i believe that they also know they have screwed up and burried the truth behind carbon deposits and cfc's etc.

or am i getting myself on one :-o

08-16-2005, 07:00 PM
Dren wrote:
Hi i am new to all this so forgive any mistakes

recently i have been watching a lot about the atomic race and various projects

i rember that the first tests were called project greenhouse
these tests were all about how big they could build the bomb and the size of the blast created

after the shock of these programs wore off i got down to some deep thought and was blown away by the simplicity of the theory i came up with

if you take a radioactive blast shield and blast it enough eventually the efectivness of the shield would deteriate even break down eventualy

there were hundreds of high and low altitude tests as well as deep ocean and underground tests

our ozone layer is our radiation shield against the suns radiation

(before you all go off on one ime not saying recent studies of greenhouse gases havent had an impact)

what i am putting forward is a seed that perhaps this whole green house effect and hole in our atmosphere was created by these tests and the world atomic powers know this
i believe that they also know they have screwed up and burried the truth behind carbon deposits and cfc's etc.

or am i getting myself on one :-o

They "screw" with everything and if they're responsible for the ozone hole, if there really is one, it wouldn't surprise me.

However, one must see both sides of the coin. Why would they mess up the atmosphere, the weather, the egological system, etc., etc., unless they are just plain CRAZY?

I mean, they have to live on planet earth, too!!

The answer!!

They are just plain crazy!!!

Arjuna
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
The evidence is overwhelming that they have been engineering the atmosphere for years. It is probable that a key motive is to slow or reduce global warming. Another is to reduce population; their spraying of the atmosphere with toxic chemicals is a form of genocide. Also, their manipulations of the atmosphere make possible the implementation of some of their new space weapons technologies.

The following webpage is a good place to study this conspiracy to engineer the atmosphere.

Chemtrails DataPage
http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

08-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Arjuna wrote:
The evidence is overwhelming that they have been engineering the atmosphere for years. It is probable that a key motive is to slow or reduce global warming. Another is to reduce population; their spraying of the atmosphere with toxic chemicals is a form of genocide. Also, their manipulations of the atmosphere make possible the implementation of some of their new space weapons technologies.

The following webpage is a good place to study this conspiracy to engineer the atmosphere.

Chemtrails DataPage
http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

Yes, they spray the atmosphere with toxic chemicals known as Chemtrails.

They referred to it as "painting the sky."

What you see as trails in the sky from the back of a jet is toxic.

However, again, ask yourself, how then is it safe for them to breathe the air???

08-16-2005, 08:06 PM
They've been messing with the weather and atmospher for decades.

They are immune to a certain degree!!

Why?

I'm not sure!!

Dren
08-17-2005, 05:33 PM
you guys like them random tangents dont you

project greenhouse was about atomic testing not chemical or biological thats another kettle of fish all togeher :lol:

08-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Dren wrote:
you guys like them random tangents dont you

project greenhouse was about atomic testing not chemical or biological thats another kettle of fish all togeher :lol:

But, you said this:

"what i am putting forward is a seed that perhaps this whole green house effect and hole in our atmosphere was created by these tests and the world atomic powers know this
i believe that they also know they have screwed up and burried the truth behind carbon deposits and cfc's etc."

Dren
08-18-2005, 02:36 AM
ok fair point

BvL
08-24-2005, 07:06 PM
If you want some background on the ozone fraud this is the best and most detailed I could find.

Check this out and ask yourself what they have really been doing.

The Ozone Wars included mass media propaganda campaigns to convince the public and America's law-makers of the following unproven theories:

That the ozone layer would be depleted by the operation in the stratosphere or mesosphere of supersonic aircraft that exhaust water. When that theory was disproven, nitrogen oxides (NOx) replaced water as the ozone destroyers.

That the detonation of nuclear devices whose debris clouds can produce or carry NOx into the stratosphere or mesosphere will deplete the ozone layer.

That the ozone layer would also be depleted by the stimulation of N2O production by addition of fixed nitrogen to the biosphere whether through nitrogen fertilizers, animal wastes, combustion-produced NOx, expanded growth of legumes, infection of nonleguminous plants with nitrogen-fixing bacteria, or by green mulching.

That the Space Shuttle would deplete the ozone layer through the release of chlorine from its rocket boosters.

That the ozone layer would be depleted by the atmospheric release of stable chlorine-containing compounds such as chlorocarbons in general and chlorofluorcarbons (CFCs) in particular, which can penetrate the stratosphere before decomposing.

That the ozone layer would be wiped out by the atmospheric release of stable bromine-containing compounds like CH3Br, now used as a soil fumigant, which can allegedly penetrate the stratosphere before decomposing. The same claim was made in regard to brominated chlorocarbons, known as halons, used in fire-fighting equipment.

That the ozone layer would also be depleted by the stimulation of N2O production by denitrifying bacteria through increased acidity of precipitation from atmospheric release of oxides of sulfur and nitrogen. This theory claimed that the famous ``acid rain'' in the northern part of the United States would destroy the ozone layer indirectly, through bacteria in the soils....

http://members.tripod.com/~american_almanac/cfc.htm