PDA

View Full Version : Tolerance No More: Exterminate The Christers

Darth Cacodaemon
08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
I call on the Children oif Darkness to rise up and do what must be done.
We know our Lord Lucifer desires the heads of his enemies, severed and impaled on poles. We have put up with the patterings of preistlings and Televangelists to long.
We must kill the Christians! Smash in the heads of their babies! Slit the throat of their men. Have your way with their womn and then shove a shotgun up their womb and blow their vaginas in half.
When you kill one, sever their head and mount it on a pole. If you can't, that's understandable.
Throw bombs through the windows of churches or if you want, set fire to it while they are in there. It is best to have an assault rifle on you so if they flee you can kill them as they escape.
Kill 'em all! Start with the televangelists and disembowel them on television. Then move on to churches with bombs, and gasoline. KILL KILL KILL.

TOLERANCE NO MORE! KILL THE CHRISTER COCKSUCKERS!

BlueAngel
08-14-2009, 01:29 PM
I call on the Children oif Darkness to rise up and do what must be done.
We know our Lord Lucifer desires the heads of his enemies, severed and impaled on poles. We have put up with the patterings of preistlings and Televangelists to long.
We must kill the Christians! Smash in the heads of their babies! Slit the throat of their men. Have your way with their womn and then shove a shotgun up their womb and blow their vaginas in half.
When you kill one, sever their head and mount it on a pole. If you can't, that's understandable.
Throw bombs through the windows of churches or if you want, set fire to it while they are in there. It is best to have an assault rifle on you so if they flee you can kill them as they escape.
Kill 'em all! Start with the televangelists and disembowel them on television. Then move on to churches with bombs, and gasoline. KILL KILL KILL.

TOLERANCE NO MORE! KILL THE CHRISTER COCKSUCKERS!

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
08-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Darth has been banned, temporarily, at this point, but I think it is in the best interest of this forum for him to be banned permanently upon his return as his foul and disgusting mouth is something that none of the members of this site should be forced to endure.

Holiness Preacher
08-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Amen!

BlueAngel
08-16-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm hoping Darth is accessing a computer from an institution, because, quite frankly, the "sadistic" comments that he posts indicates this is where he should reside.

BlueAngel
08-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Funny that Darth entitles his thread, "TOLERANCE NO MORE."

What a relief that we haven't had to tolerate his disgusting posts for the past several days.

Holiness Preacher
08-21-2009, 06:29 AM
I am suddenly rethinking free speech, courtesy of darth.