PDA

View Full Version : Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Eye-Kon
09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
I'll be posting this where ever I can. This is heavy stuff but its definately something everyone should be aware of.

This is a video about the dangers of vaccinations and mercury. Ignore the corny station this is done on. This video presents no religious views or anything like that. Very informative presentation about the dangers of getting vaccinated and the dangers and the result of mercury poisoning.

Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?

BlueAngel
09-22-2009, 07:21 PM
QUOTE:

"No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?"

I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY.

I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms.

2+2 = 4.

Laokin
10-06-2009, 12:31 PM
QUOTE:

"No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?"

I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY.

I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms.

2+2 = 4.

Absolutely agreed.

Mercury is poisionous, but so is nicotine. Mercury is used a preservative. Autism has many causes, one being incest, not mercury.
I've had vaccines and I don't have mercury poisoning. So 2 + 2 = what again? Oh yeah 4, you just don't know how to add.

EireEngineer
10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Look up the HUGE difference between Ethyl-Mercury and Methyl-Mercury used in Thimerisol. Then you will know why all of the anti-vaccine crap is just that.

BlueAngel
10-07-2009, 08:54 PM
The following was posted by laokin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
QUOTE:

2+2 = 4.

Laokin said:

Absolutely agreed.

Mercury is poisionous, but so is nicotine. Mercury is used a preservative. Autism has many causes, one being incest, not mercury.
I've had vaccines and I don't have mercury poisoning. So 2 + 2 = what again? Oh yeah 4, you just don't know how to add.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You have used the quote function in your above comment incorrectly.

I did not say the following:

This following is what I said in response to the above comment that was posted by someone other than myself:

"I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY."

"I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms."

-----------------------------------------------------------

IMO, the concentration on Mercury as the underlying cause of autism might be inaccurate.

I'm not saying that I don't believe childhood vaccinations could be the cause of autism and other medical problems such as ADD and ADHD, I'm just saying that WE have no clue, REALLY, as to what is contained within any vaccination.

THEY produce the vaccinations and release BATCHES to certain areas.

EireEngineer
10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
You do realize that Mercury and Thimerisol have been out of vaccines for a long time? Yet there is no noticeable drop in Autism rates. Score another one for Jenny McNutbag

BlueAngel
10-08-2009, 07:56 PM
You do realize that Mercury and Thimerisol have been out of vaccines for a long time? Yet there is no noticeable drop in Autism rates. Score another one for Jenny McNutbag

Really?

How would you know?

Eye-Kon
10-09-2009, 02:21 AM
QUOTE:

2+2 = 4.

Maybe I overexaggerated about the autism thing. They don't really have nearly identical symptoms but they do have ALOT of the same symptoms. Theres no denying that. I'm also slightly frazzled by the fact people would rather nit pick about a few little exaggerated statements instead of focusing on this WORLD WIDE ISSUE. It may be hard to believe but that statement isn't exaggerated and I would love for you to try and convince me how any level of mercury in ones body is safe nevermind beneficial.

Mercury has no beneficial effects on health at all. It also effects everyone slightly differently. This is why no level of mercury is a safe level to have in your body. Some people might get severe reactions from X amount of mercury in there body while others would be affected so mildly by amount X it would take a biopsy to even have a slight chance of seeing the differences the mercury caused in said persons body. So why have tooth fillings that contain roughly 50% mercury? Why put mercury in vaccinations? Theres no need for this. Theres plenty of other materials that can be used for tooth fillings that are next to harmless. Also realise I'm not saying 4,5 or even 6 vaccinations are causing adverse effects in people. What I'm saying is there definately contributing to the degree a person is poisoned by mercury from all the other contributing factors such as having a mother who got vaccinations or had/has tooth fillings, breathing, nail polishes, face creams, tuna fish and the list goes on.

A few tid-bits of information on mercury. Mercury causes brain damage, memory loss, dementia, alzheimers, loss of coordination, auto-immune diseases, MS, thyroid problems, mental retardation, sensory nerve destruction, respiratory failure, renal failure, heart problems, muscle loss, hearing impairment, eye disturbances and again the list goes on. How much mercury does it take to generally cause these problems? Well supposably nobody knows. Mercury poisoning can also result in DNA fragmentation which means a person who has been poisoned by mercury will likely pass on there damaged DNA structure down to there children. This causes all sorts of problems, one of them being a considerable increased chance of getting cancer. This epidemic is contagious in a sense because of the effect mercury has on peoples DNA structure. Practically everyone in the public domain is has some degree of mercury poisoning, its so common that it seems normal. In fact your breating a small amount of mercury vapour in right now. However once one gets out of that normal range to the point of being adversly effected by the poison there diagnosed with a disease that has no cure and has an 'unknown cause'.

Who really knows what people would be like with out mercury floating around in the air, there genes being damaged more and more through out the generations and with out being poisoned by vaccinations and fillings. Have you ever noticed how things are getting dumbed down more and more every decade? I bet back in the day humans were nuturally 30-40 IQ points smarter then they are today because there enviroment wasn't littered with mercury. This rabbit hole goes very deep, cliche expression I know, but this is a ground-shaking truth that needs to exposed.

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Actually, the evidence is pointing to Autism being either a purely genetic condition, or a genetic condition with an as yet unidentified environmental trigger. The recent increases in diagnosis are and artifact of improved diagnostic techniques and the lessening stigma attached to the disorder, which is resulting in more children coming in to be diagnosed and treated. The same is happening with many mental disorders, such as bi-polar, because they are better understood conditions now.

Eye-Kon
10-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Actually, the evidence is pointing to Autism being either a purely genetic condition, or a genetic condition with an as yet unidentified environmental trigger. The recent increases in diagnosis are and artifact of improved diagnostic techniques and the lessening stigma attached to the disorder, which is resulting in more children coming in to be diagnosed and treated. The same is happening with many mental disorders, such as bi-polar, because they are better understood conditions now.

Your kind of missing the point man. Sure the actual disease autism might be a genetic condition with unidentified enviromental trigger but alot of the time children who are adversly effected by mercury are just diagnosed as being autistic when they would be perfectly fine if they were never bombarded with mercury. Oh and by the way, I don't think the bi-polar rates are going up what so ever.. so that just debunks your theory.

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Your kind of missing the point man. Sure the actual disease autism might be a genetic condition with unidentified enviromental trigger but alot of the time children who are adversly effected by mercury are just diagnosed as being autistic when they would be perfectly fine if they were never bombarded with mercury. Oh and by the way, I don't think the bi-polar rates are going up what so ever.. so that just debunks your theory.
I love it when people say "I think" and expect you to take it as "It is". But anyway..... Yes, in fact the number of cases of various mental diseases, including bi-polar, ADHD, autism, Asbergers, and others is going up due to the improvements made in diagnosis and prevention as well as the decrease in stigma over suffering from a mental disorder.

Researchers from the state California Department of Public Health found the autismhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2.gif (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320801,00.html#) rate in children rose continuously during the 12-year study period from 1995 to 2007. The preservative thimerosal has not been used in childhood vaccines since 2001, but it is used in some flu shots.
Doctors say the latest study adds to existing evidence refuting a link between thimerosalhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2.gif (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320801,00.html#) exposure and autism risk and should reassure parents that the disorder is not caused by vaccinations. If there was a risk, they said, autism rates should have dropped between 2004 and 2007.
The findings show "no evidence of mercury poisoning in autism" since there was no decline in autism rates even after the elimination of thimerosal, said Dr. Eric Fombonne, an autism researcher at Montreal Children's Hospital who had no role in the research.
Some advocacy groups blame thimerosal for the impaired social interaction typical of autism. Nearly 5,000 claims alleging a vaccine-autism link have been lodged with the U.S. government, which is deciding whether victims should receive compensation from a government fund.

And dont even think to resort to the Special Pleading logical falacy by saying that this study was just a part of the conspiricy to keep mercury in our kids.

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Yes, in fact the number of cases of various mental diseases, including bi-polar, ADHD, autism, Asbergers, and others is going up due to the improvements made in diagnosis and prevention as well as the decrease in stigma over suffering from a mental disorder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HUH?

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Its not hard to understand. Simply pointing out that an increased rate of diagnosis need not be caused by some external factor. Often the increase is due to the process of diagnosis being refined. There are other factors to take into account. Take cancer for example. A substantial reason cancer cases went up during the 20th century was that people were living long enough to actually get cancer. In past centuries they would have died from any number of causes now eliminated my medicine and technology. However many truthers tried to correlate this with "environmental concerns" or "non organic foods" In medicine, if you hear hoofbeats think horses, not zebras.

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Its not hard to understand. Simply pointing out that an increased rate of diagnosis need not be caused by some external factor. Often the increase is due to the process of diagnosis being refined. There are other factors to take into account. Take cancer for example. A substantial reason cancer cases went up during the 20th century was that people were living long enough to actually get cancer. In past centuries they would have died from any number of causes now eliminated my medicine and technology. However many truthers tried to correlate this with "environmental concerns" or "non organic foods" In medicine, if you hear hoofbeats think horses, not zebras.

Did you NOT read the post you made to which I responded, "HUH?" and realize the contradiction contained within?

Obviously not.

Again.

To your latest post.

HUH?

FYI, we don't like reading blah, blah and more blah on this forum.

However, you deserve an "E" for EFFORT.

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 08:49 PM
What part of it is giving you the most trouble understanding?

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 08:50 PM
What part of it is giving you the most trouble understanding?

ALL of IT because NONE of IT makes ANY sense.

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh and if you cant read a simple paragraphs worth of information then I truly do understand why you believe in conspiracies. They give simple answers to complex issues....but generally the wrong answers.

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh and if you cant read a simple paragraphs worth of information then I truly do understand why you believe in conspiracies. They give simple answers to complex issues....but generally the wrong answers.

I can read complex paragraphs that address simple questions and provide a wealth of information that address conspiracies with the wrong answers and point out their fallacies without getting lost in the blah, blah and more blah.

It's one of my most VALUED attributes/assets.

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 08:55 PM
ALL of IT because NONE of IT makes ANY sense.
Its really not that hard. Vaccine deniers and the mercury causes autism crowd used to point to Thimerisol as causing the increase in rates of autism, when this was in fact an artifact of improved diagnosis. And even when Thimerisol was removed, there was no drop in the number of cases.

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Its really not that hard. Vaccine deniers and the mercury causes autism crowd used to point to Thimerisol as causing the increase in rates of autism, when this was in fact an artifact of improved diagnosis. And even when Thimerisol was removed, there was no drop in the number of cases.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:eek:

EireEngineer
10-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Its a fine balance in here:dumb it down enough for some posters while providing enough detail for others. Sadly it looks like I will have to lean towards the former with some people.

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Its a fine balance in here:dumb it down enough for some posters while providing enough detail for others. Sadly it looks like I will have to lean towards the former with some people.

Very sad, indeed.

Eye-Kon
10-10-2009, 12:15 PM
You two guys obviously just spam topics to divert attention away from the issue at hand. Not unusual for a conspiracy forum at all. However no one can seem to even try and put up a decent arguement against what I've said about mercury except, MERCURY DOESN'T CAUSE AUTISM DAR DAR DAR!!!1!!11!

Guess what guys.. you don't have to have autism to be poisoned by mercury.

EireEngineer
10-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?

First of all, the vapors seen in those now famous "amalgam filling" films is water vapor. If it was mercury vapor it would sink to the floor of the mouth due to its density.

Second of all, mercury poisoning and autism have VERY different symptoms. If you were to get a large enough dose of mercury to actually cause some level of brain impairment, you would also get all of the other symptoms as well. Common symptoms include peripheral neuropathy (presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning or pain), skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes), edema (swelling), and desquamation (dead skin peels off in layers).
Do you really thing the mothers and pediatritions missed their babies skin peeling off?

Eye-Kon
10-10-2009, 09:59 PM
First of all, the vapors seen in those now famous "amalgam filling" films is water vapor. If it was mercury vapor it would sink to the floor of the mouth due to its density.

Second of all, mercury poisoning and autism have VERY different symptoms. If you were to get a large enough dose of mercury to actually cause some level of brain impairment, you would also get all of the other symptoms as well. Common symptoms include peripheral neuropathy (presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning or pain), skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes), edema (swelling), and desquamation (dead skin peels off in layers).
Do you really thing the mothers and pediatritions missed their babies skin peeling off?

I'm not sure what 'films' you were watching about a amalgam fillings but the clip I saw was of someone holding a liter about 10 inches below the filling causing the filling to release greyish vapour. Explain to me where water vapour would come from and why it would be grey? I'm pretty sure hot vapour rises not sinks. Your theory just doesn't make sense.

Mercury effects everyone differently. Not everyone develops pink cheeks or edema when there poisoned by it. I'm not sure what you consider brain impairment but nearly any amount of mercury causes some degree of damage to the brain.

EireEngineer
10-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Link to the video and I will take a look.

EireEngineer
10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
By the way, the type of Mercury that causes health problems is MetylMercury, while amalgam fillings uses elemental Mercury.

Eye-Kon
10-20-2009, 03:42 AM
By the way, the type of Mercury that causes health problems is MetylMercury, while amalgam fillings uses elemental Mercury.

The video is you were talking about in a previous post was really quite irrelavent anyways. Elemental mercury is infact toxic not as much as methyl-mercury though. It doesn't matter anyways, elemental mercury get metabolized into organic mercury when its in someones body.

EireEngineer
10-20-2009, 09:25 AM
The video is you were talking about in a previous post was really quite irrelavent anyways. Elemental mercury is infact toxic not as much as methyl-mercury though. It doesn't matter anyways, elemental mercury get metabolized into organic mercury when its in someones body.
Yes, elemental mercury is toxic, but in FAR higher doses than what is required for toxicity of ethyl-mercury, the compound used in tiny amounts in Thimerisol. Methylmercury, its cousin, is far more toxic to be sure, but that isn't what is used.
Oh, and on the Autism front, a recent study identified common gene variations that contribute to the onset of Autism, leading further credibility to the hypothesis that it is primarily a genetic disorder. Also, a large study in the UK that looked at Autism cases by generations found that there was no percentage increase generation to generation of Autism cases. The same percentage of 50 year olds have Autism as 5 year olds. This lends credibility to the theory that the purported increase in Autism diagnoses is simply and artifact of improved techniques, and not due to any environmental concerns.

Eye-Kon
10-21-2009, 06:56 AM
Yes, elemental mercury is toxic, but in FAR higher doses than what is required for toxicity of ethyl-mercury, the compound used in tiny amounts in Thimerisol. Methylmercury, its cousin, is far more toxic to be sure, but that isn't what is used.
Oh, and on the Autism front, a recent study identified common gene variations that contribute to the onset of Autism, leading further credibility to the hypothesis that it is primarily a genetic disorder. Also, a large study in the UK that looked at Autism cases by generations found that there was no percentage increase generation to generation of Autism cases. The same percentage of 50 year olds have Autism as 5 year olds. This lends credibility to the theory that the purported increase in Autism diagnoses is simply and artifact of improved techniques, and not due to any environmental concerns.

I never said mercury caused Autism. However it does cause an increase in Autism rates due to mercury poisoning having alot of similar symptoms.

EireEngineer
10-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Except that Autism rates are not truly increasing, as per that study, so there is no correlation.

EireEngineer
10-21-2009, 09:20 AM
I'll be posting this where ever I can. This is heavy stuff but its definately something everyone should be aware of.

This is a video about the dangers of vaccinations and mercury. Ignore the corny station this is done on. This video presents no religious views or anything like that. Very informative presentation about the dangers of getting vaccinated and the dangers and the result of mercury poisoning.

Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646)

Yes you did.

Eye-Kon
10-22-2009, 02:49 AM
More distraction eh? Good job, I'll give you that your a great forum spammer. Post somethin you know is wrong so I will post somethin to argue against it. This will turn the thread in to a childish arguement so the pages of info I've left in the previous pages of this thread are less likely to be seen. I've seen this kind of stuff happen a million times. Just remember where your souls at Eriee, fuckin low life.

Boys and girls all of the info I've dropped is a few pages back just ignore these stupid posts.

EireEngineer
10-22-2009, 08:59 AM
So its spamming to refute the claim huh? Good to know. Now go home and put all of that energy to productive use, like mowing a lawn or two lol.

By the way its Eire, not Erie. There is a huge difference.