PDA

View Full Version : Best Evidence for aliens

Dimension_Traveller
10-09-2009, 07:23 AM
I think that we should start a Best Evidence for aliens Thread on here, Can one of the Admin/Mods class it as a Sticky if possible, so everyone can put there photos of them in here.

Eyewitness testimony from people that saw something strange and unidentified in the air. Radar returns, video clips and pictures... But that is all we have so far. To me thats not enough. I need better evidence!!

This is where science comes in.

In science, there is no reasonable doubt. You can either verify an experiment, repeatedly according to the model of the hypothesis, or you cannot. When it comes to ET, you cannot. No one can. There isnt a space agency on the planet, that I know of, that has found any proof of ET life, intelligent or other, dead or alive, anywhere in the universe.

Roswell, the DSP detection, the Belgian incident of 1990, Shag Harbor, The Iranian UFO Dogfight, Battle of LA, etc,... We even have people posting pictures that they claim are alien artifacts on the moon and Mars.

Yes, some of these UFOs could be alien crafts and alien artifacts. But we need to be 100% sure, and if we cant exclude everything else...well, then all of a sudden, we arent 100% sure, are we!?

I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudoscientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc. Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudoscientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena.--Steven Schafersman.

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself UFOs are Alien star ships?

Sure, Scientist and Engineers, Commercial and military aircrews, Radar experts, Senior military and intelligence officials around the world, Astronomers, Astronauts and cosmonauts, Presidents, Kings, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

UFOs are observed unidentified flying objects. There is nothing else attached to them. Evidence is not something you can observe. That is called an observation.

UFOs, Alien abductions, Area 51, Cattle mutilations, Crop circles, Alien artifacts on Earth/Moon and Mars... What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is it, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?

Leonardo
10-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Screw the space aliens!

BlueAngel
10-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I don't think there is a need to make this thread a sticky.

Leonardo
10-13-2009, 01:10 PM
I don't think there is a need to make this thread a sticky.

Sticky's are not screwed, they're pasted..

Eye-Kon
11-01-2009, 08:59 AM
I've seen UFOs in broad day before however that doesn't mean there from some different planet. They could just be reptilians from inside the earth.

EireEngineer
11-01-2009, 06:09 PM
I've seen UFOs in broad day before however that doesn't mean there from some different planet. They could just be reptilians from inside the earth.
OK, i will bite....what did these ufos look like? Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?

Out of the Box
11-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?

He's referring to Hollow Earth theory. I try to explain the concept -> here <- (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f53/hollow-earth-theory-10573.html#post62437).

http://darkpassenger.today.com/files/2009/03/hollow_earth.jpg

RussyB
11-30-2009, 01:10 AM
The Hollow earth representation is awesome, how did you make it?

Out of the Box
11-30-2009, 06:28 AM
The Hollow earth representation is awesome, how did you make it?

I did not create this drawing. I found it on the net.

Vera
12-03-2009, 12:06 PM
I have to agree that aliens and the like do not exist. Every case I've ever heard wound up being disproved. The people making the claim were usually drunk, drugged, or just trying to become famous by pulling off a stunt, claiming extra-terrestrials abound.

I think that we should start a Best Evidence for aliens Thread on here, Can one of the Admin/Mods class it as a Sticky if possible, so everyone can put there photos of them in here.

Eyewitness testimony from people that saw something strange and unidentified in the air. Radar returns, video clips and pictures... But that is all we have so far. To me thats not enough. I need better evidence!!

This is where science comes in.

In science, there is no reasonable doubt. You can either verify an experiment, repeatedly according to the model of the hypothesis, or you cannot. When it comes to ET, you cannot. No one can. There isnt a space agency on the planet, that I know of, that has found any proof of ET life, intelligent or other, dead or alive, anywhere in the universe.

Yes, some of these UFOs could be alien crafts and alien artifacts. But we need to be 100% sure, and if we cant exclude everything else...well, then all of a sudden, we arent 100% sure, are we!?

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself UFOs are Alien star ships?

Sure, Scientist and Engineers, Commercial and military aircrews, Radar experts, Senior military and intelligence officials around the world, Astronomers, Astronauts and cosmonauts, Presidents, Kings, and many other credible folks around the world have all observed strange things in the sky... But, in the end, they merely describe objects observed which defy identification based upon standards which we know regarding aerodynamic performance or characteristics.

UFOs are observed unidentified flying objects. There is nothing else attached to them. Evidence is not something you can observe. That is called an observation.

UFOs, Alien abductions, Area 51, Cattle mutilations, Crop circles, Alien artifacts on Earth/Moon and Mars... What evidence is there, and most importantly, how good is it, that intelligent extraterrestrials are out there, have found Earth, and are now here doing all the things we hear about?

Public Enemy Number One
12-04-2009, 10:47 AM
I have to agree that aliens and the like do not exist. Every case I've ever heard wound up being disproved. The people making the claim were usually drunk, drugged, or just trying to become famous by pulling off a stunt, claiming extra-terrestrials abound.

Aliens are actually just demons using the disguise of Aliens to work their evil deeds.
Don't be fooled by their Old Age agenda and their tricks!

Eye-Kon
12-06-2009, 01:11 PM
OK, i will bite....what did these ufos look like? Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?

Think about it. If reptilians are intelligent and advanced enough to keep there existance with in the earth secret to 99% of the human population I'm sure there advanced enough to develop space craft. I mean, there easily at least 30 thousand years ahead of us technology wise. Why wouldn't they have space craft? I'm sure there curious about other galaxies and such just as any advanced and extremely intelligent civilization would be.

I'm sure other beings are visiting this planet. All I'm saying is the good majority of UFOs people see are probably reptilians. However I have a hard time grasping why any of them wouldn't be completely invisible considering the amazing technology they possess but I think at this point there agenda is to start slowly exposing themselves.

EireEngineer
12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Their agenda, not there. Yes, I suppose it is possible, but I thing the invisible pink Unicorn in my garage does a good enough job protecting me from the reptoid menace.

Algebra
12-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Are people not bored with whole U.F.O thing yet?

For every sighting theres people who say it is aliens and people who say its not. Round and round we go leading to nothing at all. Theres no evidence now and there never will be.

Stop banging your heads against a brick wall and lets explore whats going on around us right now. After all, is the truth not stranger than fiction?

HagarHorrible
12-29-2009, 06:57 AM
Well, we might just need their help if 2012-12-21 galactic precession is going to be an apocalyptic event!. In the movie, those ARKs will not survive because the force of the waves and building debris will ripped it to shreds!.

All those underground bases will be flooded and broken by earth quakes. We need those ID4 type mother-ships to hide behind the moon or behind Jupiter and potentially live there for a couple hundred years.

The nuclear material for the nukes and reactors will contaminate all water!. We are really toast even for a "pole shift" event with a big CME coming sufficiently strong enough to flip the earth's magnetic poles. Then the ETs will need to "clean" the earth before any other re-population can be done.

Well, another potential "Devine intervention" could be that PlanetX (DarkStar), magically pass by at the exact moment when the CME propagates and shields earth from the deadly CME. The gravitational forces might just cause major earth quakes but we would survive pretty much. The prognosis is not great and we can only hope.:mad:

BlueAngel
12-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Talking about the existence or non-existence of aliens is akin to a dog chasing his tail.

Just another distraction.

When they land their space craft on earth and walk out onto our planet and I see them with my own eyes, then I'll believe it.

Until then, who cares?

Not I.

RAZIEL
03-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Guys Guys, Aliens Do Exist. It's Just That They Have Not Been Seen The Way That They Truely Are. They Are Not What You Think They Are.

oneview
03-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Looking for - alien life - seperate of us?

What about - alien life - not seperate of us?

Such strangeness, doesn't really occur, in us, about - alien life.
It appears, that we are much more intermingled, than strange to us.

skeema
04-12-2010, 10:19 PM

screw u aliens do exisu ur just not open minded and had'nt had many research u lot need to open ur eyes coz ur goverment are laughing at us on how stupid we realy are and how we hav'nt woke up yet wake up people we are controlled by aliens but they are just hiding it

BlueAngel
04-12-2010, 10:52 PM
screw u aliens do exisu ur just not open minded and had'nt had many research u lot need to open ur eyes coz ur goverment are laughing at us on how stupid we realy are and how we hav'nt woke up yet wake up people we are controlled by aliens but they are just hiding it

You might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.

skeema
04-12-2010, 11:57 PM
You might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.
we are'nt but we are controlled by the goverment

BlueAngel
04-13-2010, 12:04 AM
we are'nt but we are controlled by the goverment

You're the person who said that we're controlled by aliens and I'm the person who said you might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.

Now you say that we aren't controlled by aliens, but by the government.

Make up your mind and speak for yourself.

Thank you.

skeema
04-13-2010, 12:07 AM
You're the person who said that we're controlled by aliens and I'm the person who said you might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.

Now you say that we aren't controlled by aliens, but by the government.

Make up your mind and speak for yourself.

Thank you.lol what i meant was we are being controlled by the govermen obviously but the goverment is controlled by aliens do u understand now

BlueAngel
04-13-2010, 12:10 AM
lol what i meant was we are being controlled by the govermen obviously but the goverment is controlled by aliens do u understand now

Yes.

I understand what you think.

You think that we're being controlled by the government and that the government is being controlled by aliens.

Maybe you should join the David Icke forum.

You might have more in common with the folks over there than you do here.

skeema
04-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Yes.

I understand what you think.

You think that we're being controlled by the government and that the government is being controlled by aliens.

Maybe you should join the David Icke forum.

You might have more in common with the folks over there than you do here.:eek:lol u just dont like me:D

BlueAngel
04-13-2010, 12:13 AM
:eek:lol u just dont like me:D

My comment was a reply to your post.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I like you.

revoltnow
05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
If your truly intrested in colating evidence to suport extraterrestial life then looking up is the wrong direction the evidence for a more advanced species than our own is scattered all over this planet.there is evidence in the most ancient cultures showing contact with "beings" from outside our own planet and in many that these "beings" actually created the human race through a process that can only be described as D.N.A splicing and cloning.There are carvings depicting what can only be described as flying craft - from all over the world,Solid gold planes from south america that pre-date the spanish invasion, - look into the dropza, look into ancient sumaria and its own creation traditions.

Sumer Babylonian Epic of Creation (http://xplanet2012.com/Epic_of_Creation.html)

Apollo UFO Photos (http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html)

Dropa Stone Discs - Crystalinks (http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html)

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 08:35 PM
If your truly intrested in colating evidence to suport extraterrestial life then looking up is the wrong direction the evidence for a more advanced species than our own is scattered all over this planet.there is evidence in the most ancient cultures showing contact with "beings" from outside our own planet and in many that these "beings" actually created the human race through a process that can only be described as D.N.A splicing and cloning.There are carvings depicting what can only be described as flying craft - from all over the world,Solid gold planes from south america that pre-date the spanish invasion, - look into the dropza, look into ancient sumaria and its own creation traditions.

Sumer Babylonian Epic of Creation (http://xplanet2012.com/Epic_of_Creation.html)

Apollo UFO Photos (http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html)

Dropa Stone Discs - Crystalinks (http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html)

So, where the hell are these aliens who created the "human being" through DNA splicing?

My.

They certainly do keep themselves well hidden.

If most ancient cultures showed contact with aliens, this would mean that these ancient cultures already existed, so how is it then that aliens created the "HUMAN BEING" through DNA splicing if ancient cultures already existed before aliens came into contact with them?

ANCIENT CULTURES were human beings!

revoltnow
05-18-2010, 04:37 AM
How was the genesis story writen if there was no1 to hear "god" say let there be light? D.N.A is a complex genetic code that has been inside every living thing since "creation", complex codes dont appear out of thin air, or out of amino acids.The other point you raised about where are they - well if they had the technology to splice an clone D.N.A successfully upto 2 billion years ago then whatever they left here probably woudnt be a consideration.

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
How was the genesis story writen if there was no1 to hear "god" say let there be light? D.N.A is a complex genetic code that has been inside every living thing since "creation", complex codes dont appear out of thin air, or out of amino acids.The other point you raised about where are they - well if they had the technology to splice an clone D.N.A successfully upto 2 billion years ago then whatever they left here probably woudnt be a consideration.

So, you are of the opinion that aliens created DNA and they no longer exist?

revoltnow
05-19-2010, 07:48 AM
I dont Believe they no longer exist just that theres a possibility that their main intrest in their experiment or as we call it humanity has run its coarse,thats not to say they dont drop in from time to time but i do believe that they at some point finished the work they had started and left the rest of us to our own devises.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
I dont Believe they no longer exist just that theres a possibility that their main intrest in their experiment or as we call it humanity has run its coarse,thats not to say they dont drop in from time to time but i do believe that they at some point finished the work they had started and left the rest of us to our own devises.

I highly doubt that aliens wouldn't find some use for us one way or another after, as you say, splicing our DNA 2 billion years ago.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Whatever aliens left here two billion years ago probably wouldn't be a consideration for what?

The Observer
05-20-2010, 01:26 PM

Not really true. My fathers species which specialized in commercial anthropology (I guess to use your terms) will study your species for a long time.
Your species is unique and fascinating. As a hybrid, I am closer to your species then I am to my fathers, but not fully human like my mothers.
We have made a lot of money off selling ideas we got from the study of your societies here, and will probably make more. Since our clients are always looking for novel customs and solutions to societal problems, it would be foolish for my father and the rest of the Observers to go away and thus loose to what us seems like a gold mine.

revoltnow
05-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Unfortunatly its not as simple as that we Are all hybrids Humanoi/other and there was a perpose for the ones they took away to refresh the gene pool of the hybrids they have doing whatever they instruct. But even we are doing it now...take a look...

Scientist 'Creates Synthetic Life In Lab' - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100520/twl-scientist-creates-synthetic-life-in-3fd0ae9.html)

superted
05-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Yea I seen that

Revoltnow's link (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100520/twl-scientist-creates-synthetic-life-in-3fd0ae9.html)

Pretty f'ing cool eh? I love science! Soon we'll all live forever as brains in vats put inside a robot body, although I think they need to improve Asimo a bit more lol.

cbluemagica
05-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Talking about the existence or non-existence of aliens is akin to a dog chasing his tail.

Just another distraction.

When they land their space craft on earth and walk out onto our planet and I see them with my own eyes, then I'll believe it.

Until then, who cares?

Not I.

heh, the next time an airplane lands find the nearest mirror and see the truth with your own eyes baby blue. :)

cbluemagica
05-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Yea I seen that

Revoltnow's link (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100520/twl-scientist-creates-synthetic-life-in-3fd0ae9.html)

Pretty f'ing cool eh? I love science! Soon we'll all live forever as brains in vats put inside a robot body, although I think they need to improve Asimo a bit more lol.

gross! i have a better idea ted. sell your soul to me the A.C. and i will grant you any one wish. youve heard of Genie(jinn-E) in a bottle? well im a Genie in the matrix! now... you will have to fill out a application and sign it in blood, yours ofcourse! then ill have to have a background check done on your soul. all grey areas ted. im saying your one wish can be immortallity. the way you are... forever. just dont get mad at how i do it! i might just send a Vampire to your house cuz my powers arent all quite mapped out yet -yours truly, the divine A.C.

cyberclops
05-22-2010, 07:44 PM
When I catch one of them, there will be some people eating thier words. The lil grey b_______s sneak into my room about twice a year and try to anal probe me. I am always too slow to catch them, they are faster than our fastest olympic sprinters. I am working on a net type trap and I am going to shove my foot up it's a__ when I catch it! I hate them! They always laugh at me, telepathicly, when they get away and hover above me in thier fancy craft just out of my reach, giggling. Just give me some time.