PDA

View Full Version : SVALI: An Illuminati Defector's Story

Duke02
10-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Svali is an Illuminati Defector and Trainer, well worth the trouble to listen to her speak. She was also a trainer, and knew everything their is to know about Mind Programming.

Here is her first video:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 1 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-1.html)

Duke02
10-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Here is the 2nd video:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 2 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-2.html)

Duke02
10-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Here is the 3rd:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 3 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-3.html)

Duke02
10-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Here is the 4th:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 4 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-4.html)

Duke02
10-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Here is the 5th:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 5 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-5.html)

Duke02
10-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Here is the 6th and final installment:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 6 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-6.html)

BlueAngel
10-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Svali is an Illuminati Defector and Trainer, well worth the trouble to listen to her speak. She was also a trainer, and knew everything their is to know about Mind Programming.

Here is her first video:

Svali: The Story of an Illuminati Defector: Svali: Illuminati Defector Story Part 1 (http://svali-story.blogspot.com/2009/09/svali-illuminati-defector-story-part-1.html)

Svali doesn't know everything there is to know about Mind Programming.

Duke02
10-12-2009, 09:11 AM
True. But she does know quite a bit.

Illuminati Mind Control (http://mind-con-trol.blogspot.com/)

What other sources were you thinking of?

EireEngineer
10-12-2009, 09:21 AM
I think its funny that the link goes to a website that also sells "free Energy" snake-oil in the form of a "Magnetic Generator". Couldn't they get a legitimate sponsor? LOL

Her techniques are interesting in a Pavlovian sort of way.

Duke02
10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
I am not sure what advertising has to do with the content of a site. You lost me here.

Leonardo
10-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Good info, Duke.

Adding these to my YouTube favorites as we speak.

Thanks!

I had been interested in Svali for a number of years now. Her story had all the marks of being legitimate.

I believe she was a true blue.

Leonardo
10-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Here is why Svali's story is intriguing to me.

It was in late 2001 or early 2002 if memory serves I was volenteering in a Gospel Mission in Texas along with the Ministry Department of my university.

I have no details concerning Svali. I don't know what she looks like or who she is. But a strange thing happened one Sunday.

There was a woman, red hair, about 45 years old as I would estimate, who told me that she was fleeing from a cult in California. The woman seemed sincerely distraught and in need of help. I refered her to the head of the mission but talked to her for a while outside.

She told me that she was fleeing from a lucifer cult in southern California. I couldn't prove it, and I really don't even know all the details of Svali's story, but ever since I ran across Svali speaks, I've always wondered if that woman I saw that day was her..

Don't know. Guess I never will. It just makes me curious.

BlueAngel
10-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Here is why Svali's story is intriguing to me.

It was in late 2001 or early 2002 if memory serves I was volenteering in a Gospel Mission in Texas along with the Ministry Department of my university.

I have no details concerning Svali. I don't know what she looks like or who she is. But a strange thing happened one Sunday.

There was a woman, red hair, about 45 years old as I would estimate, who told me that she was fleeing from a cult in California. The woman seemed sincerely distraught and in need of help. I refered her to the head of the mission but talked to her for a while outside.

She told me that she was fleeing from a lucifer cult in southern California. I couldn't prove it, and I really don't even know all the details of Svali's story, but ever since I ran across Svali speaks, I've always wondered if that woman I saw that day was her..

Don't know. Guess I never will. It just makes me curious.

Seems Svali and I have two things in common, if, in fact, Leonardo did encounter her at that Gospel Mission in Texas where he was volunteering.

I have red-hair and in 2001, I was 45 years old.

Could be he's just telling another tall tale.

Leonardo
10-13-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm not telling a tale. I remember the incident because the lady was seriously distraught almost in a frantic state. Why she came to me, I have no clue. I was volunteering at the Mission in Tx from about 1998 to 2002 when I graduated. I can't remember the exact year it happened (a lot of water under the bridge since then, I suppose).

She seemed in her mid 40s and had distinct red hair. She said she was fleeing from California from the lucifer cult. I was rather young at the time, only about 22 or 23. I had been doing some readings in comparative religion classes on modern Satanism and witchcraft and asked her if it was something like the Church of Satan. She said it was not the Church of Satan but the Family and would say no more.

I had no idea what the Family was. Never heard of it before. And to be honest with you, I highly suspected the woman might just be pulling my chain to get some gas money or something like the drunks tried to do over there. But this was really different. I never heard about what happened to her. The director said he had put her up for a short time in a women's shelter. What happened after that, I do not know.

I don't want to give out any more details about location so that if it was Svali or someone like Svali, I will not compromise a possible location.

I'm not saying it was Svali. The chances are astronomical, and a dishwasher working at a Mission is the last person on earth she would come screaming to for help. But what is curious to me is that whoever it was, it was someone like Svali. Of that much I am sure.

BlueAngel
10-13-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm not telling a tale. I remember the incident because the lady was seriously distraught almost in a frantic state. Why she came to me, I have no clue. I was volunteering at the Mission in Tx from about 1998 to 2002 when I graduated. I can't remember the exact year it happened (a lot of water under the bridge since then, I suppose).

She seemed in her mid 40s and had distinct red hair. She said she was fleeing from California from the lucifer cult. I was rather young at the time, only about 22 or 23. I had been doing some readings in comparative religion classes on modern Satanism and witchcraft and asked her if it was something like the Church of Satan. She said it was not the Church of Satan but the Family and would say no more.

I had no idea what the Family was. Never heard of it before. And to be honest with you, I highly suspected the woman might just be pulling my chain to get some gas money or something like the drunks tried to do over there. But this was really different. I never heard about what happened to her. The director said he had put her up for a short time in a women's shelter. What happened after that, I do not know.

I don't want to give out any more details about location so that if it was Svali or someone like Svali, I will not compromise a possible location.

I'm not saying it was Svali. The chances are astronomical, and a dishwasher working at a Mission is the last person on earth she would come screaming to for help. But what is curious to me is that whoever it was, it was someone like Svali. Of that much I am sure.

Svali has been missing for quite some time.

It was reported on Makow's site.

I hope she is safe and well.

Leonardo
10-14-2009, 03:18 PM
I think Svali is safe. I think she's in hiding, though. I mean like 'bunkered' down hiding.

I'm not sure she realizes how much she has helped the Resistance with information concerning the Family. We at least have a short list of ways and means they use. She has also helped de-sensationalize the issue and take the discussion into the realm of reality instead of fanatical fantasy land. I do pray for her. As I pray for all those attempting to escape from this spiderweb that calls itself an Order.

What bothers me about Svali is not her, but all the dumb questions she gets asked. Why didn't anyone ever ask her anything REALLY important. Like NAMES, DATES, LOCATIONS, WHO, WHEN, WHAT, WHY, and WHERE?

It's always framed in nebulous, sensational questions like 'How SCARED were you, Svali?' 'How did the ritual FEEL, Svali? What horrors did you SEE and HEAR, Svali? What rubbish!

Are any one these questions useful at all? Maybe to a tabloid, but they are useless to the true Conspiracy Researcher looking for EVIDENCE.

Duke02
10-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Yes, she definitely demonstrates that their is an Illuminati conspiracy. Can you tell me more about this lady who came to your mission? I will do some research for you.