PDA

View Full Version : how to fight the machine?

revolution60
10-30-2009, 10:42 AM
thought i would start this thread for videos of people explaining how exactly to fight and put a stop to this nonsense world we are living in controlled by psychopaths.

heres a very good video to start with!!

YouTube - Stop asking for Permission

albie
10-31-2009, 07:38 AM
Yawn. More opinion without any real evidence. It takes EVIDENCE. PROOF to bring down the machine. Whatever the MACHINE is. I suspect for most of these people it is jews.

revolution60
11-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Yawn. More opinion without any real evidence. It takes EVIDENCE. PROOF to bring down the machine. Whatever the MACHINE is. I suspect for most of these people it is jews.

Yawn. More NOOBISH comments from a sleeping NOOB without any real argument.

You have to ask WHAT is the machine? LMFAO!

go back to sleep now....

YouTube - A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies

revolution60
11-11-2009, 08:50 PM
this is a good video with some good ideas

YouTube - Solution Ideas to the Economy, War, and the Environment

albie
11-12-2009, 07:16 AM
I hate when people make a video then go around forums saying 'hey this guy makes sense.' and really it is just you saying stuff we all knew.

revolution60
11-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I hate when people make a video then go around forums saying 'hey this guy makes sense.' and really it is just you saying stuff we all knew.

and i hate sleeping nooblets like yourself, your pathetic, your a waste of life and efforts.

in my personal opinion you who are still sleeping are 100% expendable, and i would throw you to them first in a heartbeat.

your worthless to talk to, we have tried, tried and tried, but you just will never wake up, the sad fact is the majority people will NEVER wake up, i have accepted this, thus you sleeping people are expendable under any circumstances to me anymore.

bunch of zombies you are, and that's it

revolution60
11-12-2009, 11:16 PM

are you really trying to imply that that is me in that first video speaking?

i would actually prefer to wear a mask in mine

http://auer83.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/picard_ashamed.jpg

albie
11-13-2009, 03:32 AM
>bunch of zombies you are, and that's it

I'm just not as gullible as you.

You don't get that everything you believe is an opinion, not fact. You should look inside yourself and wonder why you hate governments. I bet a teacher at school pissed you off. Or your mommy made you wear girl's undies.

revolution60
11-13-2009, 09:42 PM
>bunch of zombies you are, and that's it

I'm just not as gullible as you.

You don't get that everything you believe is an opinion, not fact. You should look inside yourself and wonder why you hate governments. I bet a teacher at school pissed you off. Or your mommy made you wear girl's undies.

and you don't get that the world and economy is some piece of shit scumbags "opinion" and not a fact ;)of how things should be.

so who is the gullible one here?

you should look inside yourself and figure out how u became such a little bitch.

i hope u get your flu shot, i really do

albie
11-14-2009, 06:23 AM
World and economy? Who gives a snake shit about that. My world is my mind. I don't give a toad turd what happens to anything else.

You want to present the truth of what the world is really like? why not get yourself some actual evidence rather than posting ambiguous info that cna be construed however you like. Why should I trust your view? Look at you guys. Who are you? Your nobody. People on a website regurgitating paranoid delusions that you cannot back up with solid fact.

Why on earth should I trust someone like that?

I don't trust the rich dudes either, but they aren't telling me a load of crap about aliens and reptiles and evil jews.

revolution60
11-14-2009, 11:25 AM
World and economy? Who gives a snake shit about that. My world is my mind. I don't give a toad turd what happens to anything else.

You want to present the truth of what the world is really like? why not get yourself some actual evidence rather than posting ambiguous info that cna be construed however you like. Why should I trust your view? Look at you guys. Who are you? Your nobody. People on a website regurgitating paranoid delusions that you cannot back up with solid fact.

Why on earth should I trust someone like that?

I don't trust the rich dudes either, but they aren't telling me a load of crap about aliens and reptiles and evil jews.

god i would slit your fucking throat if i met you in public..

worthless cunt..

JohnFK
11-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Pressuming the machine runs Windows: win+r -> shutdown -s -f -t 0

joshua17
07-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Actual evidence is hard to get for people like us, the governnent hides that from us. U dont have to trust our view, u can listen, agree or disagree. its all about the thought process. And yes we are just people, but someday our voices will heard and we will speak. I could bring up a whole heap of what is wrong with this world and with us a race. I could talk about aliens and lizard people, i could go on and on about religion. Because I know what i believe in, i have an opinion, i have a voice, and here is where we use it. if you do not wish to be a part of it, leave.