PDA

View Full Version : Reptilians - It was right under your nose the whole time

Eye-Kon
12-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Hahahah I made all this stuff up sorry to fk with you guys ... I'm deleting this thread.

BlueAngel
12-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Would you kindly inform the forum from where you have ascertained the information that you have supplied regarding your belief that reptilians exist; live under the earth; control everyone and everything and come up from under the ground and visit us earthlings whenever they desire.

albie
12-08-2009, 07:19 AM
>>I'm not here to argue whether reptilians are real or not because I know they exist with out a doubt.

You KNOW that you've SEEN things that look like reptiles but which any sane person would regard as hallucinations. You once claim that one of these hallucinations "was a shade of green you had never seen before".

How is that possible? Do you live in a primary colour world? If it was a shade of green unknown to man then how did you know it was green and not pink or a new colour?

I see no reason for you to be convinced by your experiences.

albie
12-08-2009, 07:21 AM
>>Beneath the surface is filled with caverns, interconnected tunnels and caves but when you get further down like 800-900 miles plus you start seeing more wide open spaces filled with vast jungles, forrests' and everything. Theres alot more room on the interior of the earth then on the surface. Its a whole amazing world down there.

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE!!! Stop talking like you have. You stink of BS or madness.

Eye-Kon
12-08-2009, 11:15 AM
>>I'm not here to argue whether reptilians are real or not because I know they exist with out a doubt.

You KNOW that you've SEEN things that look like reptiles but which any sane person would regard as hallucinations. You once claim that one of these hallucinations "was a shade of green you had never seen before".

How is that possible? Do you live in a primary colour world? If it was a shade of green unknown to man then how did you know it was green and not pink or a new colour?

I see no reason for you to be convinced by your experiences.

I've never seen any sort of discrepancy unless its on somebody. That seems odd, if they were hallucinations I'm sure I would be seeing them when I was by myself at times or in different spots of my sight rather then just on somebodys body. I've never used drugs and I'm currently in college as well, I don't see why I would be having hallucinations. I've also seen shifts and have had other people see them to. The reptilian notion didn't pop up in there mind, they just said it was odd. However that was the first thing that came to mine. I've had times where I would see someones pupils clearly turn in to vertical slits and my friend would see it as well. Thats not a hallucination. We both saw it.

This was actually one of the more devestating experiences I've had in my life. I was toying with the reptilian notion at the time and that experience really just did it for me. My whole thought process changed about life. There was no lighting effects on this persons eyes either. I know how sometimes if light is glaring off your eyes it can make your pupils look vertical but this wasn't the case. This was a blatant shape-shift we I could see this womens eyes go vertical for roughly 15 seconds and then go back again. She kept talking to me and my friend as if nothing happend. My friend didn't really seem to be bothered by it he just said he thought it could be some kind of disease or something. I didn't bring up the reptilian notion to him or anything. Reptilians is not something I am open about with my friends or anybody I actually know because I know it would ruin my reputation I've strived my whole life to create. Reptilians are aware of this, they know most people wont say anything even when they see whats going on. This surface is structured that way, its sort of a systematic form of mind control.

Believe what you will, I can totally understand where your coming from but I know what me and my friend saw and what I've seen many other times. I really wish I could go back to believing what I did when I was younger, I was alot happier back then. I wish I was crazy but once you hit a certain point of understanding you can never go back. I've had times where they clearly just state my thoughts out loud, I'll be thinking about something like I wonder how old John is? Then out of nowhere this guy says or John is 22 how old are you? Totally random. Then this guy goes on about how he smokes weed and says "I could never tell my mom she would think I was totally crazy". They'll even play on it a bit by making references and such. At first when this happens you take it as a coincidence but after it starts happening 3 or 4 times in a row day after day its hard to dismiss.

EireEngineer
12-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I've never seen any sort of discrepancy unless its on somebody. That seems odd, if they were hallucinations I'm sure I would be seeing them when I was by myself at times or in different spots of my sight rather then just on somebodys body. I've never used drugs and I'm currently in college as well, I don't see why I would be having hallucinations. I've also seen shifts and have had other people see them to. The reptilian notion didn't pop up in there mind, they just said it was odd. However that was the first thing that came to mine. I've had times where I would see someones pupils clearly turn in to vertical slits and my friend would see it as well. Thats not a hallucination. We both saw it.

This was actually one of the more devestating experiences I've had in my life. I was toying with the reptilian notion at the time and that experience really just did it for me. My whole thought process changed about life. There was no lighting effects on this persons eyes either. I know how sometimes if light is glaring off your eyes it can make your pupils look vertical but this wasn't the case. This was a blatant shape-shift we I could see this womens eyes go vertical for roughly 15 seconds and then go back again. She kept talking to me and my friend as if nothing happend. My friend didn't really seem to be bothered by it he just said he thought it could be some kind of disease or something. I didn't bring up the reptilian notion to him or anything. Reptilians is not something I am open about with my friends or anybody I actually know because I know it would ruin my reputation I've strived my whole life to create. Reptilians are aware of this, they know most people wont say anything even when they see whats going on. This surface is structured that way, its sort of a systematic form of mind control.

Believe what you will, I can totally understand where your coming from but I know what me and my friend saw and what I've seen many other times. I really wish I could go back to believing what I did when I was younger, I was alot happier back then. I wish I was crazy but once you hit a certain point of understanding you can never go back. I've had times where they clearly just state my thoughts out loud, I'll be thinking about something like I wonder how old John is? Then out of nowhere this guy says or John is 22 how old are you? Totally random. Then this guy goes on about how he smokes weed and says "I could never tell my mom she would think I was totally crazy". They'll even play on it a bit by making references and such. At first when this happens you take it as a coincidence but after it starts happening 3 or 4 times in a row day after day its hard to dismiss.
I mean this in the most respectful way Eye-con, but before you start to think that these things you have seen are truly real, perhaps you should be screened by some mental health professionals just in case they are not. There really is no stigma in at least getting checked out. Then at least you would know that that is what you in fact saw. The alternative is far more hellish if it turns out there is something wrong.

Eye-Kon
12-15-2009, 03:47 AM
I mean this in the most respectful way Eye-con, but before you start to think that these things you have seen are truly real, perhaps you should be screened by some mental health professionals just in case they are not. There really is no stigma in at least getting checked out. Then at least you would know that that is what you in fact saw. The alternative is far more hellish if it turns out there is something wrong.

Why would my friends being seeing these shape-shifts as well? And please don't tell me theres no stigma in getting screened by a mental health professional. The minute you told them anything about reptilians they'd probably throw a straight jacket on you. I already know for a fact what I saw actually happend. It seems to be happening more often now to.. I think probably by late 2010 early 2011 your gonna start seeing them openly shape-shift. They seem to be more open with people who already 'know'. Things are gonna be changing alot with in the next couple of years, I'm not gonna try and argue with you about why there real because if your not a rep yourself you'll find out soon enough that there is in fact shape-shifters out there that make a humans brain capacity look like that of a dogs. Of course you don't believe in them.

mello..melliexo
12-15-2009, 04:21 AM
So were are you from.. u said you didnt take any drugs though what about psyc medication that shits worse generally?
Why have i not heard of these things or witnessed them, i believe in ''spirits'', have heard some stories on such things and have witnessed some shit my self through my sister and her condition. though never in clear view reality have i seen such a thing. im not ruelling it out and im sceptical due to some un imaginable information being proved right to me constantly as i age.
Though id just like more details as im sure you can get sp,eone can't just believe someone over heresay like were have you accessed this information and is there more that makes you believe in this.

Eye-Kon
12-18-2009, 08:27 PM
So were are you from.. u said you didnt take any drugs though what about psyc medication that shits worse generally?
Why have i not heard of these things or witnessed them, i believe in ''spirits'', have heard some stories on such things and have witnessed some shit my self through my sister and her condition. though never in clear view reality have i seen such a thing. im not ruelling it out and im sceptical due to some un imaginable information being proved right to me constantly as i age.
Though id just like more details as im sure you can get sp,eone can't just believe someone over heresay like were have you accessed this information and is there more that makes you believe in this.

I don't use any sort of medications. No anti-depressants, muscle relaxants or any of that stuff. Heck, I wont even take tylenol. I'm well aware that most legal drugs are really bad for you. They provide short term relief for problems that people have but ultimately they just make a person dependant on that drug and actually cause there mental illness to progress. Most mentally ill people can recover from just being around good caring people alot. They don't need drugs that only cause short term relief and long term mental and physical problems. Things like kidney and liver disease are the result of long term and sometimes even short term use of alot of legal medications. Alot of legal medications also increase the chances of getting auto-immune diseases and such due to all sorts of unknown chemicals being used as fillers. Theres just so much to go in to when it comes to the abuse people take from our government but I will answer your question.

Theres all sorts of things that make me believe in reptilians. It just started out as them making smart little remarks and such. I have literally seen one go full form in my living room. I don't know why this happend but I was watching TV in my bedroom and the door was open. I had this lady in my living room because she was waiting for her friend to pick her up. She walked by my bedroom door and I just happend to look at her out of the corner of my eye with out thinking about it and I saw her in her reptilian form. I think that is the main reason I saw what I did. I just sort of looked at her through a reaction or something. She couldn't anticipate it coming. Anyways, what I saw was a tallish lizard like being for roughly a second. It was hard to take in much detail because I only saw it for a second but from what I could take in I can tell you its snout was fairly prominant. Pretty bulky arms and legs. Its skin wasn't scaly but more like that of a snakes. It was actually pretty a beutiful looking being. After this happend I sort of just went out in to the living room and looked at her. She asked me if something was wrong and I just said no. She just started talking after that as if nothing had happend.

Anyways I have had all sorts of experiences like this. Things I just wish I didn't see because you know what? What can I do now? I obviously can't go around telling people, who the hell would believe me?

EireEngineer
12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
I don't use any sort of medications. No anti-depressants, muscle relaxants or any of that stuff. Heck, I wont even take tylenol. I'm well aware that most legal drugs are really bad for you. They provide short term relief for problems that people have but ultimately they just make a person dependant on that drug and actually cause there mental illness to progress. Most mentally ill people can recover from just being around good caring people alot. They don't need drugs that only cause short term relief and long term mental and physical problems. Things like kidney and liver disease are the result of long term and sometimes even short term use of alot of legal medications. Alot of legal medications also increase the chances of getting auto-immune diseases and such due to all sorts of unknown chemicals being used as fillers. Theres just so much to go in to when it comes to the abuse people take from our government but I will answer your question.

Theres all sorts of things that make me believe in reptilians. It just started out as them making smart little remarks and such. I have literally seen one go full form in my living room. I don't know why this happend but I was watching TV in my bedroom and the door was open. I had this lady in my living room because she was waiting for her friend to pick her up. She walked by my bedroom door and I just happend to look at her out of the corner of my eye with out thinking about it and I saw her in her reptilian form. I think that is the main reason I saw what I did. I just sort of looked at her through a reaction or something. She couldn't anticipate it coming. Anyways, what I saw was a tallish lizard like being for roughly a second. It was hard to take in much detail because I only saw it for a second but from what I could take in I can tell you its snout was fairly prominant. Pretty bulky arms and legs. Its skin wasn't scaly but more like that of a snakes. It was actually pretty a beutiful looking being. After this happend I sort of just went out in to the living room and looked at her. She asked me if something was wrong and I just said no. She just started talking after that as if nothing had happend.

Anyways I have had all sorts of experiences like this. Things I just wish I didn't see because you know what? What can I do now? I obviously can't go around telling people, who the hell would believe me?
I would like to see what triple-blind study you are referencing that shows any correlation between auto-immune diseases and pharmacuticals in general.

Eye-Kon
12-19-2009, 07:08 PM
I would like to see what triple-blind study you are referencing that shows any correlation between auto-immune diseases and pharmacuticals in general.

I'm not going to go out of my way just to please someone who only believes what they want to anyways. Besides the internet is beyond regulated. It would be fairly tough to find many articles that clearly state that pharmacuticals can cause auto-immune disease, seeing how the government is pushing more and more pills on people with the obvious intent of keeping the masses drugged up and left in an almost hypnotic state. I think its something like 1/5 americans today are on some type of pill. Now I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be going around blabbing there mouth off about all the side effects of these pills when there trying to get more people on them. However you can just look up drug induced lupus on google and find many articles that clearly state pharmacuticals are causing 'DIL' in alot of people. Just look it up, the info is there. I would love to see you find any articles that state what they even use for fillers in all these pharmacuticals they market to the masses.

EireEngineer
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm not going to go out of my way just to please someone who only believes what they want to anyways. Besides the internet is beyond regulated. It would be fairly tough to find many articles that clearly state that pharmacuticals can cause auto-immune disease, seeing how the government is pushing more and more pills on people with the obvious intent of keeping the masses drugged up and left in an almost hypnotic state. I think its something like 1/5 americans today are on some type of pill. Now I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be going around blabbing there mouth off about all the side effects of these pills when there trying to get more people on them. However you can just look up drug induced lupus on google and find many articles that clearly state pharmacuticals are causing 'DIL' in alot of people. Just look it up, the info is there. I would love to see you find any articles that state what they even use for fillers in all these pharmacuticals they market to the masses.
What I was pointing out was your obvious exaggeration. Yes, there certainly are drug induced auto immune responses, and it is a fairly common and usually minor side affect of many drugs. But to irrationally apply this to Tylenol and most other drugs is ridiculous, as is your assertion that most of the populous is in a hypnotic state. As for fillers, all of the ingredients for both vaccines and prescription drugs are available at the FDA website. Most are such "dangerous substances" as gelatin, lactose (http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=25973), magnesium (http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=4243) stearate, povidone, sodium (http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=9969) lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, all of which are used commonly in food products all the time. You can find out exactly what is in any pharmaceutical by checking the manufacturer website or FDA.gov. If that isnt good enough for you, take a sample to your local university and pay for a spectrographic analysis.

BlueAngel
12-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Pardon my intrusion, but I am of the conclusion that a large portion of our society and world live in a "hynotic" state.

If you seriously believe that "mind control" techniques have not been deployed upon the masses from cradle to grave in order to induce a
"trance-like" state in the populace at large, I suggest that you just might be living in an altered state of reality.

EireEngineer
12-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Sure, but then again you think that you were in MKULTRA, and I'm the one living in an alternate reality. lol

BlueAngel
12-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Sure, but then again you think that you were in MKULTRA, and I'm the one living in an alternate reality. lol

I don't think that I was IN MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I KNOW that I was a victim and am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a trauma-based mind control program.

I can confirm this and you cannot disavow it with a LOL! or not.

Obviously, you do not possess knowledge regarding CIA mind control programs, because, although, MKULTRA and various other mind control programs such as BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, etc. have been acknowledged through documents released under the FOIA and Monarch confirmed by COLBY, you want to make light of a person who was subjected to torture and trauma in these programs and believe that when one claims they were a victim, it's nonsense.

Just the same as you degraded the female soldier in the thread I posted and the one who was apparenlty under your command.

You are an anonymous poster on an internet forum who knows nothing at all about my victimization in a CIA/government sponsored mind control program or anything else about me for that matter.

Since I was subjected to their experimentation; trauma; torture and mind control tactics, I would be ONE of those who can attest to the fact that these technques, to a lesser degree than those that mind control victims were subjected to individually, have been deployed upon the masses from cradle to grave and you, my friend, would not be one who can do the same.

I was there and you were not.

Therefore, the reason I possess INTELLIGENCE as to this matter and you do not.

This is exactly why I don't live in an altered state of reality.

I know what their techniques are and I know how they are used upon the population at large.

And, again, I would know this because I was a victim and am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; an OPERATIVE, as well, and you were not a victim of a mind control program nor are you an OPERATIVE in the sense that I am.

An OPERATIVE, quite possibly, in another form and/or fashion.

Not the good kind, however.

LOL!

EireEngineer
12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
You can assert all of that anonymously, but that doesnt make it true, lol.:D

BlueAngel
12-21-2009, 06:30 PM
You can assert all of that anonymously, but that doesnt make it true, lol.:D

I can assert it anonymously or not and it's true either way.

You don't know me so, therefore, any opinion your render regarding my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch is irrelevant.

LOL!

:D

Eye-Kon
01-04-2010, 03:13 AM
I'd like to add a little bit of information to this thread..

Reptilians seem to get high off the negative emotions of humans. They seem to be able to acquire a small high off being around someone who is distressed in some way but thats not there main way of harvesting this negative emotional energy. I'll explain.

You see what happens is when people go through any type of emotion it will leave some type of 'emotional residue' in the blood stream. Reptilians strive to harvest the emotional residue of negative human emotions to get high. Many reptilians are very addicted to doing this and the high they get off it is extremely euphoric. The most most efficient way the reptilians can harvest this energy is by consuming the body of a human. Like I said before they can harvest it a little bit just by being around someone who is distressed but the high isn't comparable to actually consuming a body. Now of course we all know reptilians don't go running around eating people out in public but reptilians do consume human flesh on a regular basis to achieve this high.

There main way of doing this secretly and with out much consequence is through advanced cloning techniques. They will let someones emotions go off for a few days and then when the residue is all built up they will go in for the feast. When your asleep they can clone your body and transfer your soul in to a clone of yourself in under a minute. They can clone someones body perfectly with out much effort and in very little time. However they usually have the clone body ready before hand to the make the process easier. They can transfer the soul in seconds from one body to another. No noise is made or anything. After your soul is transferred in to a clone of your body they consume your body with the emotional residue built up in it. When they clone a body not only is the physical features and attributes all cloned perfectly but everything (substances, food, chemicals etc) in the body is cloned with the body as well. Amazing technology. Reptilians actually do this quite often and more often to people with bad lives. They don't get much out of eating the body of someone who hasn't had a bad day.

albie
01-04-2010, 05:47 AM
He's lying. He knows nothing. He just made all this up. Like I needed to even say that. he gets off on sitting down and making this stuff up. Bear in mind that all the so called experiences he's had of these reptiles is glimpses. And the rest of his info he says he garnered through "research". Yet he pertains to know stuff that is obviously outside that. he's pretending to know more than he does.

You are an obvious liar, eye kon.

BlueAngel
01-04-2010, 10:04 PM
I'd like to add a little bit of information to this thread..

Reptilians seem to get high off the negative emotions of humans. They seem to be able to acquire a small high off being around someone who is distressed in some way but thats not there main way of harvesting this negative emotional energy. I'll explain.

You see what happens is when people go through any type of emotion it will leave some type of 'emotional residue' in the blood stream. Reptilians strive to harvest the emotional residue of negative human emotions to get high. Many reptilians are very addicted to doing this and the high they get off it is extremely euphoric. The most most efficient way the reptilians can harvest this energy is by consuming the body of a human. Like I said before they can harvest it a little bit just by being around someone who is distressed but the high isn't comparable to actually consuming a body. Now of course we all know reptilians don't go running around eating people out in public but reptilians do consume human flesh on a regular basis to achieve this high.

There main way of doing this secretly and with out much consequence is through advanced cloning techniques. They will let someones emotions go off for a few days and then when the residue is all built up they will go in for the feast. When your asleep they can clone your body and transfer your soul in to a clone of yourself in under a minute. They can clone someones body perfectly with out much effort and in very little time. However they usually have the clone body ready before hand to the make the process easier. They can transfer the soul in seconds from one body to another. No noise is made or anything. After your soul is transferred in to a clone of your body they consume your body with the emotional residue built up in it. When they clone a body not only is the physical features and attributes all cloned perfectly but everything (substances, food, chemicals etc) in the body is cloned with the body as well. Amazing technology. Reptilians actually do this quite often and more often to people with bad lives. They don't get much out of eating the body of someone who hasn't had a bad day.

I think you've wandered onto the wrong forum.

Your reptilian babble would be more suited for David Icke's site.

I've been around these parts for about four years now and I don't recall ever hearing ONE CREDIBLE member assert their belief as to the existence of reptilians.

albie
01-05-2010, 05:46 AM
I wonder why he DOESN'T take this to Icke's forum. I know why. Too many people. At least some of them will point out how much it sounds like LYING.

Although they are few and far between over there.

Eye-Kon
01-05-2010, 10:41 AM
I was BSing guys sorry Hahahahahah

albie
01-06-2010, 05:12 AM
How could you POSSIBLY know about the stuff you've been going on about? Copying bodies and eating them? Did you "glimpse that in the corner of your eye" too? It is plainly obvious to all of us that you are making this up. It has nothing to do with it being about reptiles. I've read many accounts of weird stuff and felt that the person had genuinely experienced those things. You, however, are clearly suggesting you have direct involvment with these things. You are trying to come across as a weird spaceman or a time traveller who is masquerading as a normal guy. "Look at me, I'm letting slip the truths. I'm not really just a man. I...know stuff."

It's so childishly obvious it is laughable. You are a joke, and that is all.