PDA

View Full Version : Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

samsamsonsoy
12-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Why does a group that always claims it is not involved in any conspiracies and believes itself to be so cool have operatives hanging out in conspiracy forums? Aren't your masonic books interesting enough? Don't you want to read some more on your gay/pedophile hero Albert Pike? What are you doing in here and in other forums? Go suck !!!! Leave the conversations to the humans.

New World Order Conspiracies - Pedophilia (http://newworldorderconspiracies.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2309815-pedophilia)

KSigMason
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Operatives? lol...I didn't know you all considered us operatives. I come to these forums out of sheer curiosity and to see what the conspirators are making up. The imagination really does know no bounds. You are all proof of that.

So I took a look at that link and I don't get how they can say those are naked boys as you can barely see what the picture depicts.

Grim
04-10-2010, 10:29 AM
I don't think all Masons are evil.

I think it's the higher ups that are sneaky.

skeema
04-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Operatives? lol...I didn't know you all considered us operatives. I come to these forums out of sheer curiosity and to see what the conspirators are making up. The imagination really does know no bounds. You are all proof of that.

So I took a look at that link and I don't get how they can say those are naked boys as you can barely see what the picture depicts.

mann u rich mother srekcuf need too reach out to us and stop being so selfish we at the bottom show us some light

BlueAngel
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
mann u rich mother srekcuf need too reach out to us and stop being so selfish we at the bottom show us some light

I just showed you the light to the door that directs you out of this fourm.

:)

Banned
05-05-2010, 06:23 PM
"So I took a look at that link and I don't get how they can say those are naked boys as you can barely see what the picture depicts."

Good grief, people! What were you all talking about while I was away? :confused::eek:

TheOctavist
06-08-2010, 03:02 AM

My primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

I get a kick out of reading all the wacky ideas, and sharing those ideas with my Lodge Brethren.

BlueAngel
06-08-2010, 04:04 AM
My primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

I get a kick out of reading all the wacky ideas, and sharing those ideas with my Lodge Brethren.

I highly doubt that your primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

TheOctavist
06-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Oh, it is. What other reasons are there, seriously?

RedAngel
06-08-2010, 01:56 PM
I think what BlueAngel was getting at was that this sire isn't entertaining, and so it can't be a reason lol.

TheOctavist
06-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Oh, it is EXTREMELY entertaining.

There are some level headed chaps, too , mind..

I wonder what the baseline age is here???

RedAngel
06-08-2010, 03:40 PM
"I wonder what the baseline age is here???"

Good question, I'd say 30/40+

Although I'm 24, don't think there's too many that young though.

TheOctavist
06-08-2010, 03:48 PM
really? I had assumed, based on the vernacular/speech patterns of many of the members that the baseline was 20 or so.

RedAngel
06-08-2010, 04:32 PM
There's definitely a few guys in their teens but most are older guys. Of course I really don't know anyones age but lots of married people, people that call themselves wise with age, researches, etc.

Apart from one guy on here that sounds like a kid (yet is probably the oldest), I don't really see an issue with content or vernacular but then maybe my standards are low.

Happy Club Conspiracing TheOctavist!!

KSigMason
06-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Since the age question was asked, I'm 25 closing on 26.

BlueAngel
06-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Oh, it is. What other reasons are there, seriously?

I can assure you of this.

If your motivation for being here is purely for entertainment purposes, you're not doing a very good job at entertaining any of us.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

BlueAngel
06-10-2010, 12:11 AM
I think what BlueAngel was getting at was that this sire isn't entertaining, and so it can't be a reason lol.

My words speak for themselves.

They are quite clear.

They do not require an interpreter.

BlueAngel
06-10-2010, 12:13 AM
"I wonder what the baseline age is here???"

Good question, I'd say 30/40+

Although I'm 24, don't think there's too many that young though.

Age equals wisdom.

Don't worry.

You'll be there someday.

Well, maybe.

One can only hope.

TheOctavist
06-10-2010, 11:36 PM
I can assure you of this.

If your motivation for being here is purely for entertainment purposes, you're not doing a very good job at entertaining any of us.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

no, my good fellow.. you have it backwards. The theories are immensely entertaining to me.

BlueAngel
06-11-2010, 12:29 AM
no, my good fellow.. you have it backwards. The theories are immensely entertaining to me.

Very well, then.

Let us entertain you.

threesixdegrees
06-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Freemasons are humans, freemasons are ok. This is a brotherhood with secrets, the more you're up in the pyramid the more you know about the symbolism. The symbolism isn't that serious, it's a little knowledge and many of us already figured out the meaning by guessing. The big thing is that Freemasons has the money and the secret of architecture to build great things, they are craftsmen who got involved in conspiracy, yes.. But it's not every freemaon that is corrupted, a lot of lodges make donations to poor people and many other things in their communities.

Matickar
10-07-2010, 04:55 PM

RICH? is that your impression of masons

I am BROKE AS HELL
I have a kid
No groceries, just got layed off, can't afford rent, let alone cigarettes or gas money to find a new job

These arent your problems so I need not speak of them, besides that I can handle them on my own being an experienced tradesmen etc... but I am by NO MEANS rich... and it may surprise you, but I know other Masons who aren't rich as well :O

Matickar
10-07-2010, 04:59 PM
I won't say what lodge I'm from... but my lodge has $8000 in the bank, and has to dip into that alittle bit every year because currently we're running in the red... is this what you consider rich? considering there are 60 members on paper, and they all pay dues, $8000 is nothing

If that money belonged to one person, they might be doing alright, but to an organization that has to pay for a lodge, electricity, water, sewer, and Grand Lodge fees, it is nothing

Matickar
10-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I highly doubt that your primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

I visit in hopes to make some people realize they are being over zealous

There are conspiracies in everyday life, I agree

Trust no one, I agree (unless he and myself are a mason)

But you are not right about everything, don't waste your whole life thinking everyones out to get you, or everything is a conspiracy

Like I said on another thread

I have been a conspiracy theorist, and still am to some degree, but my research has shown me two totally different conspiracies are completely wrong, or atleast off base, and these are two conspiracies I spent a GREAT deal of time trying to prove (or should I say wasted)

JFK WAS shot from the book depository... there was no shooter placed anywhere else... I cannot say 100% that Oswald did it, and I can't say 100% that the government didn't... but I have rigorously researched this and found my proof, there was no second or third shooter. If you would like me to shed some light on this conspiracy, msg me

AND

Freemasonry is not evil and wicked, or trying to control the world... but given what I now know as a mason, I wish they were, because the world would be a much better place, feel free to msg me about this as well if you are willing to listen with an open mind

I come to these sites for:

A.) Entertainment
B.) Because out of the hundreds of people who read what I write, atleast one will realize they were wrong, or that they should atleast do some more open investigating

TheOctavist
10-07-2010, 07:25 PM
JFK WAS shot from the book depository... there was no shooter placed anywhere else... I cannot say 100% that Oswald did it, and I can't say 100% that the government didn't... but I have rigorously researched this and found my proof, there was no second or third shooter. If you would like me to shed some light on this conspiracy, msg me

I would, actually.

BlueAngel
10-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I visit in hopes to make some people realize they are being over zealous

There are conspiracies in everyday life, I agree

Trust no one, I agree (unless he and myself are a mason)

But you are not right about everything, don't waste your whole life thinking everyones out to get you, or everything is a conspiracy

Like I said on another thread

I have been a conspiracy theorist, and still am to some degree, but my research has shown me two totally different conspiracies are completely wrong, or atleast off base, and these are two conspiracies I spent a GREAT deal of time trying to prove (or should I say wasted)

AND

Freemasonry is not evil and wicked, or trying to control the world... but given what I now know as a mason, I wish they were, because the world would be a much better place, feel free to msg me about this as well if you are willing to listen with an open mind

I come to these sites for:

A.) Entertainment
B.) Because out of the hundreds of people who read what I write, atleast one will realize they were wrong, or that they should atleast do some more open investigating

Trust no one unless HE and myself are a mason?

Are you serious?

Club Conspiracy is not an entertainment site so, apparently, you are at the wrong place.

We would very much like for you to shed some light on whatever you think you know for certain about JFK's assassiantion, but I suggest that you shed your light on this forum and not request that someone message you to be informed as to whatever you think it is that you know that WE don't.

No secrets here, pal.

It's all out in the open.

What you have written thus far has not convinced a single person that they are wrong.

KSigMason
10-08-2010, 02:02 PM
What you have written thus far has not convinced a single person that they are wrong.
That you know of.

Matickar
10-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Blue Angel, I am posting my thoughts on the JFK assassination now

Yes, trust noone unless myself and they are masons... Masons are obligated by what you call our "oaths" not to lie or decieve our brothers, even the most far fetched story, if coming from the mouth of a fellow mason, I will believe

Matickar
10-09-2010, 01:52 PM
msmudd, there is no question in your post, so I will not reply other than saying Masons live for purity, it is the goal of freemasonry, I dont think people start off innocent and get worse, in fact, it is the opposite

LightCraft
12-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I get a kick out of all these crazy ideas you people concoct about Masonry. Instead of going to your local lodge and talking with the men there, most would rather sit behind a computer and create all kinds of fictitious ideas about what us eeeeevilll Masons are doing.

I think many of you could use some fresh air.

Phantom Monkey
12-11-2010, 08:32 PM
They are on the forums to spread disinfo, simple.
These people dont believe in conspiracies, they are the conspiracy.
Monkey tree dwelling conspirators.

LightCraft
12-12-2010, 05:33 AM
They are on the forums to spread disinfo, simple.
These people dont believe in conspiracies, they are the conspiracy.
Monkey tree dwelling conspirators.

Yes, you got me. I dwell in a tree. And all I do is sit around day and night thinking up ways to take over the world with my fellow monkeys.

And for the record: The only disinfo I have seen on the interweb comes from people who have never been Masons and have no clue as to what goes on in our lodges. These people have some sort of distorted view of the world and will go to any length to 'find the hidden meanings' and so forth. Just because you WANT to believe something does not mean it is true.

Phantom Monkey
12-12-2010, 09:03 AM
I do not need your corrupted light, I can see in the dark.
If you are a Freemason, I know who you are.
You are the enemy of society.
You will be exposed. There is no place to hide. The time is now.
You have spread enough disinfo around the World as it is, to keep us in the dark. You have failed. No more are people wanting to be in the dark.
No more will people believe the lies and deceit by those who call themselves brothers. You think you know the truth because you tore you clothes and the hit you with a club over your head, you was reborn, but into what?
Dont think for one moment that because your fellow Shriner told you so, it must be so. Dont think for one moment that the reason you all hide is because you fear the truth. The truth is, if people knew exactly what you were upto, you would be chased down the street and lynched.
You think you are wise becuase you have secrets to keep.
You are not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep.
Unlike you, I do not believe my fellow human beings deserve to be fed a pack of BS.
You have been exposed, you will be exposed.
As long as Phantom Monkey is here, you will be exposed.

KSigMason
12-15-2010, 10:12 AM
I do not need your corrupted light, I can see in the dark.
Light cannot be corrupted. You stay in the dark because of your own ignorance.

If you are a Freemason, I know who you are.
You are the enemy of society.
You will be exposed. There is no place to hide. The time is now.
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You have me shaking. Come and get me. Bring it on.

Dont think for one moment that because your fellow Shriner told you so, it must be so.
I'm not a Shriner. I'm Knight in the York Rite. So what then?

The truth is, if people knew exactly what you were upto, you would be chased down the street and lynched.
:rolleyes:

Phantom Monkey
12-15-2010, 04:11 PM
You are the proof that light can be corrupted.
I have, brought it on.
York rite, as in, I kiss the ass of British masters, oh yes I get it, they are not British either, they are Masons....
Either way, you kiss the ass of your nordic masters, so enjoy.
You are under mind control.
Next time, look in the mirror and ask who is your controller.

BlueAngel
12-15-2010, 08:45 PM
It's been six hours since the Monkey responded to your post, K.

Where are you?

I'm certain you were alerted via email that someone responded to your comment.

Oh, you must be busy with all that mason stuff.

Charitible work, etc.

We await your reply,
BA

Phantom Monkey
12-15-2010, 10:39 PM
He's probably stirring the black cauldron, see what he can find.
Yea, we wait for the reply from Pinnochio and see what Gepetto's told him :cool:

BlueAngel
12-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Light cannot be corrupted. You stay in the dark because of your own ignorance.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You have me shaking. Come and get me. Bring it on.

I'm not a Shriner. I'm Knight in the York Rite. So what then?

:rolleyes:

Okay.

So, you're not a Shriner.

You're a Knight in the York Rite.

Whatever.

Shriner; Knight; York in the right or York the left.

No one on this forum or anyone else for that matter gives a hoot about what you are in the Freemasonry cult.

Shriner; Knight; York; puppy dog.

Sorry, but we just don't care.

I know that you want someone to care about your so-called great achievements within Freemasonry and pat you on the back for whatever you think you've achieved, but I can guarantee you that you're not going to find anyone on this forum who is going to do that so I suggest you look to your Freemasonry brothers to fill that void.

In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a Freemasonry Lodge and as the title of this thread inquires:

Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums?

This is a conspiracy forum and Freemasonry is amongst one of those topics.

So, why do you hang out here?

theconspiracist
12-16-2010, 06:56 AM
Well, that's easy as baking America's Apple pie!
It all has to do with the fact, Dan Brown wrote this fictional novel call "The Lost Symbol". And, they are all just coming out of "the closet".

KSigMason
12-16-2010, 07:24 AM
You are the proof that light can be corrupted.
How's that?

York rite, as in, I kiss the ass of British masters, oh yes I get it, they are not British either, they are Masons....
Either way, you kiss the ass of your nordic masters, so enjoy.
Oh, how little you know of the York Rite.

Next time, look in the mirror and ask who is your controller.
I don't need to look in the mirror.

It's been six hours since the Monkey responded to your post, K.

Where are you?

I'm certain you were alerted via email that someone responded to your comment.
Well, I don't have my phone anymore that makes noise when I get an email, plus I had gone to bed. I have also been at work all day, my hours are completely different now, and I'm not allowed to peruse personal sites at work.

Oh, you must be busy with all that mason stuff.

Charitible work, etc.

We await your reply,
BA
Actually its nothing involving Masons. Only work for the better part of the next year. In March I do get to go to Europe and while there I'm visiting some of the Sir Knights and Brothers.

Phantom Monkey
12-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Europe is becoming unstable, soon it will drop, along with it's conspirator's.
The only reason why the secret societies are hidden, is because you are weak.
Only the weak hides. You have not got the nuts big enough to venture into some places in Europe waving your masonic flag.
Why? Because you are weak. Just like the thousands of people who control the millions. What will you do and where will you hide when the millions wake up.
It's happening quicker than I thought, that's why we have the likes of people like you on these forums, disinfo agents.
How wrong am I about the york rite? lol
How do you know that im not anyone? How do you know that the freemasons have not been infiltrated?
How would you even begin to imagine that there are other secret societies using the same techniques against freemasonry?
You dont.
Enjoy your trip to the very old and wise Europe :cool:

KSigMason
12-16-2010, 09:24 AM
The only reason why the secret societies are hidden, is because you are weak.
Only the weak hides. You have not got the nuts big enough to venture into some places in Europe waving your masonic flag.
Actually we are not a secret society nor are we hiding; our places of meeting are quite well known. We're quite open with Masonic membership. I don't plan on waving a flag, I plan on dressing in my Templar outfit and walking down the road.

How wrong am I about the york rite? lol
We don't serve the British or Normen's in the York Rite. You have a lot to learn about it. Do research and then come back to play with the adults.

How do you know that the freemasons have not been infiltrated?
I have no doubt that some nutcases have joined just so they can try to find something that's not there and/or they get out and then lie, but use their membership to boost their credibility. But when one joins with evil intentions in his heart and mercenary motive, he's a liar to the Lodge, to himself, and to God. This kind of person is a wretch and never to be believed.

Phantom Monkey
12-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Ah yea, what street is that then?
If you dont wish to hide, what street is it then?
Maybe I can contact some paparazzi friends who love this kind of stuff, you could be famous.
I dont recall you walking down my street with a templar dress on.
I thought freemasonry originated from the stone masons?
So, infact you are templar's, that is quite funny, thanks for that :cool:
Look, why do you wish to kiss the ass of the royal elite, just so you can hold a status of a knight?
Youre weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
You are a secret society with secret oaths secret meetings secret rituals secret handshakes.
And you probably, secretly, plan the demise of the United Stated of America and the World. So, you are the enemy and you know it. So does an informed person.

brice_fallsteen
12-16-2010, 10:34 AM

Youre weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
You are a secret society with secret oaths secret meetings secret rituals secret handshakes.
And you probably, secretly, plan the demise of the United Stated of America and the World. So, you are the enemy and you know it. So does an informed person.

Just so I'm clear, is this a snake cult like they dance with snakes and drink poison? Or are you talking about the reptilian alien shape shifters that rule world? Is there a third snake cult that I haven't read about yet? Do tell.

Phantom Monkey
12-16-2010, 10:36 AM
No im talking about the brotherhood of the snake, the oldest secret society in the World, do your research bird brain :cool:

brice_fallsteen
12-16-2010, 12:04 PM
I would love to learn more about them.

How did you become so knowledgable? Are you a reptilian shape shifter leaking inside information? :-) Or did you read about them on wikipedia...or even better your 3rd cousin twice removed posted a video on youtube. It's gotta be true right, you read it on the internet.

Phantom Monkey
12-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Dont be so bloody lazy and research.
Who said anything about reptilians other than you?
Are you initiating troll technique 1?

brice_fallsteen
12-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that the secret society of the brotherhood was in fact different than the people who believe the world is controlled by shapeshifting aliens.

They believe, and are controlled by, reptilian overlords who created humans to mine gold.

Clearly, they are in league with the evils of freemasonry.

Breaking news: Stop giving medical care to children in need and kill your pet iguanas. The lizards are taking over.

KSigMason
12-17-2010, 08:46 AM
If you dont wish to hide, what street is it then?
I don't know that yet. I'm still in contact with the Gran Segretariat d'Italia, but he hasn't got back to me. It is still a few months away.

Maybe I can contact some paparazzi friends who love this kind of stuff, you could be famous.
I prefer my private life nor do I wish to be living famous life, nor do I believe you have friends in reputable media outlets.

I dont recall you walking down my street with a templar dress on.
We don't wear dresses. Our uniforms consist of black dress shoes, black socks, black dress pants, white dress shirt, black tie, a double breasted black jacket with crosses embroidered on the sleeve and all buttons have crosses on them, and a chapeau. And you can't forget the sword.

And here is the better question...Why would I be walking down your street?

I thought freemasonry originated from the stone masons?

So, infact you are templar's, that is quite funny, thanks for that :cool:
I never said that. The Masonic Knights Templar do not claim to be descendants of the Templars from the Crusades. The true name is "Order of the Temple", but we say Knights Templar in commemoration of their noble Christian deeds.

The history of Freemasonry from what it was in antiquity to the creation of the Grand Lode of England is very foggy. Documents are lost or destroyed, oral tradition is lost or changed with time, and so on.

There is no solid evidence that connects the two over the centuries from the banishment of the Templars to the creation of the Grand Lodge of England.

You're weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
Nah, I'm quite independent (as my ex-girlfriend constantly reminds me of). Nor is the Freemasons a snake cult.

We're a private society. Secret societies hide their membership (we obviously don't) and their meeting locations (again, obviously we don't). Our modes of recognition are the only thing we hold secret. If we were so secret why can you find so much about us on the Internet?

Actually I am a staunch conservative patriot and veteran of this country. I take pride in my active citizenship.

Phantom Monkey
12-17-2010, 03:55 PM
You actually went out of your way to write all that?
You are a templar order.
Tell me street, and i'll show you what a camera and a few juiced cousins can do.
On the internet, yea, thanks to all those who are exposing your kiss the ass of the royal elite. Honestly, I thank them all, for their time and for being so persistent.
You know the difference between you and me?

KSigMason
12-17-2010, 10:41 PM
You actually went out of your way to write all that?
Apparently.

You are a templar order.
Read what I wrote previously.

Tell me street, and i'll show you what a camera and a few juiced cousins can do.

You know the difference between you and me?
Manners? Civility? True knowledge of Freemasonry.

LightCraft
12-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Dont be so bloody lazy and research.
Who said anything about reptilians other than you?
Are you initiating troll technique 1?

You keep spouting off at the mouth about "research".

It is YOU that needs to do some RESEARCH. It would appear that your idea of research is using Google. Monkey see, monkey google. Monkey believe the first thing monkey reads.

Try cracking open a book for a change. You need to get out of your parents basement and find a library. So far all of your posts are nonsense.

If you're so hell bent on finding a Masonic Lodge so you and your "juiced cousins" can play paparazzi, open a phone book. The lodges are all listed. Besides, we could all use a laugh.

JBoy
12-30-2010, 04:08 PM
You keep spouting off at the mouth about "research".

It is YOU that needs to do some RESEARCH. It would appear that your idea of research is using Google. Monkey see, monkey google. Monkey believe the first thing monkey reads.

Try cracking open a book for a change. You need to get out of your parents basement and find a library. So far all of your posts are nonsense.

If you're so hell bent on finding a Masonic Lodge so you and your "juiced cousins" can play paparazzi, open a phone book. The lodges are all listed. Besides, we could all use a laugh.

PROVE HE IS WRONG PUSSY

JBoy
12-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Be productive, be a mason of many charities.. Produce articles of good deeds..
U furnish 000000 U are a worthless mason. u go to the lodge and pretend to do great things... WHAT???
u are vomit ???

JBoy
12-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Baal is a Judeo-Christian demon. In the Masonic Royal Arch Degree ritual (13th degree in the Scottish Rite) the sacred god of Freemasonry is revealed as Jah-Bal-On or Jahbuhttp://www.whale.to/b/baal-01.jpghlun. BUL = Baal, so the world is run by BAAL

i bet u like this one !!!

JBoy
12-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Why does a group that always claims it is not involved in any conspiracies and believes itself to be so cool have operatives hanging out in conspiracy forums? Aren't your masonic books interesting enough? Don't you want to read some more on your gay/pedophile hero Albert Pike? What are you doing in here and in other forums? Go suck !!!! Leave the conversations to the humans.

New World Order Conspiracies - Pedophilia (http://newworldorderconspiracies.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2309815-pedophilia)

How true u are. Its astonding why they come here in groves...
always quick to defend the the 3 headed freak tard from hell !!!
Keep it up, EXPOSE !!!

KSigMason
01-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Man, 2011 has been crazy. Work has been insane and I see that this subforum has stagnated a bit. What's the matter JBoy can't find anymore lies online or having writers block making up your own lies?

KSigMason
01-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Ah, reading through a thread I see that BA banned JBoy and I will leave it at that.

todzillia
01-22-2011, 05:14 PM
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

KSigMason
01-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Depends on how far you're willing to go.

Chaser Tiponi
04-27-2011, 03:26 PM
"
JFK WAS shot from the book depository... there was no shooter placed anywhere else... I cannot say 100% that Oswald did it, and I can't say 100% that the government didn't... but I have rigorously researched this and found my proof, there was no second or third shooter"

I understand that this is conspiracy site and that the JFK shooting controversey is a real one. But my question is why do people dwell on it? I mean he is is fact dead and if there were multiple shooters it will never be proven. If it were proven how would it change anything in our world? Nothing personal for those who wish to kick a dead horse, I just can't see the point when there are hundreds of other conpiracy topics that if proven would have huge effects on our lives.

neopythagorean
09-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Why do we hang out in conspiracy forums?

That's easy!

We are free thinkers who, like anyone, can see that the world is going down rough path. Many of us believe that there really are conspiracies out there such as 9/11 being an inside job, UFO cover-ups, globalization, international bankers taking over the world, etc. Many of us have unexplained experiences (just like anyone) and we want answers. Some of us are "UFO chasers", many are "ghost-hunters", many (like me) have out of body experiences. Because of the nature of Masonry (exploring ancient mysteries in search of truth), a lot of "oddball" types like me wind up becoming Masons. We don't have wacky experiences because we are Masons, but rather we become Masons because we are looking for answers. Of course, everyone is different so none of this applies to EVERYONE.

We are seekers. That is why we come to sites like this. If you are a seeker, then you'd be in good company in a Lodge.