PDA

View Full Version : Have these forums been infiltrated?

Algebra
12-18-2009, 03:24 PM
I cant help but wonder if the forums like these are infultrated by people who dont want certain things to be known. Gaining our confidence before trying to influence us away from subjects or points of views that cut a little close to the bone.

Kind of like controlling the media but with a more hands on approach. Befriending those who know to much so they can get more information on them.

I know whatever we write can be remotely viewed anyway but thats no substitute for actual interaction. Moulding the way we think using clever psychological devices. Think of it as subliminal messaging but through language. or virtual hyponosis.

Thought this might be an interesting subject let me know what you think.

albie
12-19-2009, 04:58 AM
Just watch out for the guy who goes by the name Out Of The Box. He's here to discredit the conspiracy movement. I caught him pretending to know stuff that he didn't. Sure sign of these lazy CIA people.

Also Eye-Kon. I caught him lying about reptiles. Spreading disinfo. Eye Kon? or I CON?

Algebra
12-19-2009, 05:31 AM
Just watch out for the guy who goes by the name Out Of The Box. He's here to discredit the conspiracy movement. I caught him pretending to know stuff that he didn't. Sure sign of these lazy CIA people.

Also Eye-Kon. I caught him lying about reptiles. Spreading disinfo. Eye Kon? or I CON?

Thanks for the heads up. Ill be sure to take a look at there threads.

albie
12-21-2009, 03:30 AM
There's only one sure fire way to attack conspiracy. You cannot do it directly by arguing the points because you'll be found out if you are lying. Your typical debunker is ruled out there, unless he's attacking a really stupid forum with people who believe anything without checking. The only REAL way is to have people like Out of the box and Eye Kon. Who deliberatley make themselves look like fools on forums to make ALL theorists look like fools.

it's the only way to do it, and they sure do it.

Of course they could just be idiots...

Algebra
12-21-2009, 06:14 AM
There's only one sure fire way to attack conspiracy. You cannot do it directly by arguing the points because you'll be found out if you are lying. Your typical debunker is ruled out there, unless he's attacking a really stupid forum with people who believe anything without checking. The only REAL way is to have people like Out of the box and Eye Kon. Who deliberatley make themselves look like fools on forums to make ALL theorists look like fools.

it's the only way to do it, and they sure do it.

Of course they could just be idiots...

After reading Eye Kon's posts about witnesing a shapeshifter and the U.FO's come from within the planet. Id have to say that he's a bit of both. Making a mockery of the conspiracy with dumb claims and without bieng able to offer any evidence, and foolish to think that people cant see through his attempts to discredit us. I havent got to out of the box yet but i've got a feeling it will be more of the same.

albie
12-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Eye Kon suggested that he's actually seen the worlds inside the earth. I know people like him, they like to come across as wise guru men when they are basically laughing at us.

Out of the Box gave an entire book as evidence of his claims about aliens interacting with primitive man, when I asked him to quote from it he couldn't and finally admitted he'd never even read it. It was the Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra. I will try and find the thread.

Here it is...

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f25/real-atlantis-story-suppressed-7966-7.html

Now if a debunker had done that he would instantly be called out as a CIA shill or a fool. We all make ourselves look more informed than we really are, but an entire book? Either that is pure arrogance or a very calculated attempt to make all theorists look like liars.

albie
12-22-2009, 03:27 AM
Or am I the shill stirring up trouble? MWAHAHAHAHAH!

albie
12-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Or is it YOU? You brought it up.:eek:

Algebra
12-22-2009, 04:12 AM
Or is it YOU? You brought it up.:eek:

If thats the case then everyones a suspect. The posts we make are the only hard evidence anyone has on one another so i guess its up to us all to be vigilant and take everything with a pinch of salt. Ask yourself the question. Would a C.I.A shill reply to a post like this to give the appearence he's not a shill. Or would he avoid it in case its a trap. I posted this thread so im suspect numero uno. You replyed so your suspect 2.

Maybe were both shills, unaware of each others intentions. Trying to convince each other. ;)

Public Enemy Number One
12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
I cant help but wonder if the forums like these are infultrated by people who dont want certain things to be known. Gaining our confidence before trying to influence us away from subjects or points of views that cut a little close to the bone.

Kind of like controlling the media but with a more hands on approach. Befriending those who know to much so they can get more information on them.

I know whatever we write can be remotely viewed anyway but thats no substitute for actual interaction. Moulding the way we think using clever psychological devices. Think of it as subliminal messaging but through language. or virtual hyponosis.

Thought this might be an interesting subject let me know what you think.

YouTube - Heaven & Hell. Atheist professor in Hell! Meets Jesus (Near Death Experience. NDE)

Algebra
12-26-2009, 08:02 AM
O.K thanks for going to the effort of posting this video.

It was pointless however. I dont know who this guy is. For all i know he could be employed by the church to try to convert athiests in to believers.

Its interesting how he describes not wanting to die because he was an athiest and had'nt lived what in his eyes was a good life. I think he's confusing this with his most human basic survival instict. I would'nt want to die. Not because i havent lived a good life but because at a basic level survival at any cost is instinctive. Its the same instinct that allows a rabbit to chew through its own leg to ecape a snare. If he did see everything that he saw. It could be a hallucination brought on by the ammount of pain he was in. A semi conciouse dream if you like. Or nightmare by the sound of it.

Its easy to put things like this down to a religeouse experience. Just the same way as people who take L.S.D claiming that jesus came and talked to them. Why have you got to be off your face on drugs or barely hanging on to life before jesus suddenly takes some notice of you. Nothing i have'nt seen before here.

Public Enemy Number One
12-26-2009, 11:22 AM
-Nietzsche is Dead-
God

Public Enemy Number One
12-26-2009, 11:26 AM
The world if )the non existing false religion of) Atheism was the majority:

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ***** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

Algebra
12-26-2009, 11:41 AM
The world if )the non existing false religion of) Atheism was the majority:

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ***** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

I could point out "religouse familys" that would do exactly the same. Whats your point here? Your actualy proving my point. The family you depict here is in your eyes void of religouse guidance or "Control" as i like to see it. Thus proving that religeon is a no more than an instrument of "control". You dont feel that you could live your life without being told how to act and think. Hence the reason why you see athiests as evil. Your religeon tells you this is so and so you accept it. Why? Why cant you make your own mind up about people? Why do you need to be told how to think?

Public Enemy Number One
12-26-2009, 01:30 PM
I could point out "religouse familys" that would do exactly the same. Whats your point here? Your actualy proving my point. The family you depict here is in your eyes void of religouse guidance or "Control" as i like to see it. Thus proving that religeon is a no more than an instrument of "control". You dont feel that you could live your life without being told how to act and think. Hence the reason why you see athiests as evil. Your religeon tells you this is so and so you accept it. Why? Why cant you make your own mind up about people? Why do you need to be told how to think?

Look up the phrase "World View". Once you understand it, then you will understand the unbridgeable chasm between you and I.

You're worldview is a dispirited, mechanistic, materialistic, reductionist one that reduces humans to evolved beasts, life to a pointless excercise in futility and morality into a subjective experience where their is no objective standard.
In effect, it is an ethical anarchy, punctuated by a situational-ethic moral system.

My worldview posits the existensce of a Supreme Being who demands His creations, us, act within a moral framework defined by the Ten Commandments.
Human beings are indeed animals, but ensouled ones with worth and value. In fact, they have an eternal aspect to their being. Being intelligent ( a gift from God), they are held responsible for their actions by a Diety that demands they rise above lower animal instincts.
This moral framework does not change. murder is murder is murder. Adultery is adultery.

Algebra
12-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Look up the phrase "World View". Once you understand it, then you will understand the unbridgeable chasm between you and I.

You're worldview is a dispirited, mechanistic, materialistic, reductionist one that reduces humans to evolved beasts, life to a pointless excercise in futility and morality into a subjective experience where their is no objective standard.
In effect, it is an ethical anarchy, punctuated by a situational-ethic moral system.

My worldview posits the existensce of a Supreme Being who demands His creations, us, act within a moral framework defined by the Ten Commandments.
Human beings are indeed animals, but ensouled ones with worth and value. In fact, they have an eternal aspect to their being. Being intelligent ( a gift from God), they are held responsible for their actions by a Diety that demands they rise above lower animal instincts.
This moral framework does not change. murder is murder is murder. Adultery is adultery.

We are evolved beasts unless your a creationist basing your theory on nothing but blind faith. Ive got proof that im correct. You prove to me that God exists and i'll begin setting my moral compass against that which is written in the ten commandments. How long did it take you to fish this crap out of the bible.
All life on this Earth is Ensouled and intelligent in there different degrees yet were the only animals that are arogant enough put our intellect and in fact our entire existance down to a supreme creator. Oh were so special only a god could have created us, arent we so great. We are no different from any animal when it comes down to it. We were created in nature and are still very much part of it now. No matter how clever we are. Maybe if more people seen it that way then we would'nt be raping the planet right now.

Algebra
12-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Совсем недавно я нашёл в сети этот сайт знакомств. Он понравился мне огромным количеством симпатичных, и самое главное "НАСТОЯЩИХ" девушек. Я живу один и иногда хочется близкого знакомства, но работа занимает почти все время. Благодаря этому сайту я наладил свою половую жизнь и теперь секс стал для меня настоящей реальностью. Я очень рад, что натолкнулся на этот замечательный ресурс. Зарегестрироваться можно здесь... (http://tinyurl.com/y8jjwyc)

Welcome brother,

The time is nye, Twisted around the glass of the monoscope lays the reflective beauty of the chosen. They know nothing of us at all. Wisdom gets lost in aegis and the solomenic diverts to that that is indeed mono chromatic.

Hear this and carry it forth. The republic hath fallen under the weight of its own dischord. The time of unity is upon us.

Public Enemy Number One
12-26-2009, 07:38 PM
We are evolved beasts unless your a creationist basing your theory on nothing but blind faith. Ive got proof that im correct. You prove to me that God exists and i'll begin setting my moral compass against that which is written in the ten commandments. How long did it take you to fish this crap out of the bible.
All life on this Earth is Ensouled and intelligent in there different degrees yet were the only animals that are arogant enough put our intellect and in fact our entire existance down to a supreme creator. Oh were so special only a god could have created us, arent we so great. We are no different from any animal when it comes down to it. We were created in nature and are still very much part of it now. No matter how clever we are. Maybe if more people seen it that way then we would'nt be raping the planet right now.

Wow..is this the doctrine of your religion? Am I to take what YOU say on blind faith? The majority of human beings STILL, on this planet, believe in a Higher Power, Supreme Being or Diety. So there all wrong, huh? Have you died and return from the grave?
Do you know everything? If you know everything, then YOU must be God. If this is so, then Atheism is nonsense, since there is at LEAST one God-YOU!

You know, you MIGHT want to spell check and use proper punctuation if you're going to adopt an all knowing, all wise position. I am afraid it is hard for me to take you serious when you can't even make the effort to do that.

BTW, do you have a P.H.D ? What was your doctorate dissertation on? I am curious.

Algebra
12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Wow..is this the doctrine of your religion? Am I to take what YOU say on blind faith? The majority of human beings STILL, on this planet, believe in a Higher Power, Supreme Being or Diety. So there all wrong, huh? Have you died and return from the grave?
Do you know everything? If you know everything, then YOU must be God. If this is so, then Atheism is nonsense, since there is at LEAST one God-YOU!

You know, you MIGHT want to spell check and use proper punctuation if you're going to adopt an all knowing, all wise position. I am afraid it is hard for me to take you serious when you can't even make the effort to do that.

BTW, do you have a P.H.D ? What was your doctorate dissertation on? I am curious.

No you dont have to take what i say on blind faith. Although you should have no problem there if you believe in God. "You wont find out untill you die" Does'nt that seem even the littlest bit strange to you. Why cant this all seeing, all knowing supreme bieng let his followers know that they are,nt wasting there time huh? Could it be because he does'nt exist.
As for stooping to personal attacks, this would'nt be because you know im right and you cant accept it would it. You've got no ligitamate arguments any more. There, There! your not the first one who's been conned and you wont be the last.

Charles Darwin done all the work for me as far as proving evolution but then you probably think he's evil or something. Right?

Dont you mean the majority of Americans still believe in a higher power. Here in the U.K were pretty much over the whole religeon thing. Just give it a little time to register and America will follow suit.

Your argument about "My religeon" falls flat on its face too, because i dont have one, Im not trying to exert influence or control over any other human by promising them something that does'nt exist. I make my own mind up about everything and i keep it to myself untill people like you start calling me a heathen or humanist. Thinking your all high and mighty. Your not as intelligent as you think you are. You've fallen for the biggest trick in the book. Religeon!

I'll look forward to your next attempt at proving im wrong. By doing so your only proving to your self that its all bull shit. But i bet your to dumb to even listen to your own good sense. Its sad really. ;)

Public Enemy Number One
12-26-2009, 08:43 PM
No you dont have to take what i say on blind faith. Although you should have no problem there if you believe in God. "You wont find out untill you die" Does'nt that seem even the littlest bit strange to you. Why cant this all seeing, all knowing supreme bieng let his followers know that they are,nt wasting there time huh? Could it be because he does'nt exist.
As for stooping to personal attacks, this would'nt be because you know im right and you cant accept it would it. You've got no ligitamate arguments any more. There, There! your not the first one who's been conned and you wont be the last.

Charles Darwin done all the work for me as far as proving evolution but then you probably think he's evil or something. Right?

Dont you mean the majority of Americans still believe in a higher power. Here in the U.K were pretty much over the whole religeon thing. Just give it a little time to register and America will follow suit.

Your argument about "My religeon" falls flat on its face too, because i dont have one, Im not trying to exert influence or control over any other human by promising them something that does'nt exist. I make my own mind up about everything and i keep it to myself untill people like you start calling me a heathen or humanist. Thinking your all high and mighty. Your not as intelligent as you think you are. You've fallen for the biggest trick in the book. Religeon!

I'll look forward to your next attempt at proving im wrong. By doing so your only proving to your self that its all bull shit. But i bet your to dumb to even listen to your own good sense. Its sad really. ;)

Public Enemy Number One
12-26-2009, 08:44 PM

Algebra
12-26-2009, 09:06 PM

I find it hard to take you seriouse at all. Even with proper punctuation. So far you,ve been raised by satanists, witnessed murders. Think all cartoons are evil and masterbation is only for devil worshipers.

Whats the matter. Nothing more to say? Oh what a shame i was enjoying this. As for adopting an all knowing, all wise position. Thanks im pleased you see my posts that way. I'll take that as a compliment. Heres the cold water, so hold your nose. Its called common sense. Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation. Is it a pre requisit that "God squad" members need to be void of this, or is it just you? Dont even bother replying if your just gonna repeat what you already said. I'll take your lack of response as a victory on my part. Why dont you pray? maybe God will back you up. No! wait he wont will he, what a shame.

Public Enemy Number One
12-27-2009, 01:47 AM
I find it hard to take you seriouse at all. Even with proper punctuation. So far you,ve been raised by satanists, witnessed murders. Think all cartoons are evil and masterbation is only for devil worshipers.

Whats the matter. Nothing more to say? Oh what a shame i was enjoying this. As for adopting an all knowing, all wise position. Thanks im pleased you see my posts that way. I'll take that as a compliment. Heres the cold water, so hold your nose. Its called common sense. Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation. Is it a pre requisit that "God squad" members need to be void of this, or is it just you? Dont even bother replying if your just gonna repeat what you already said. I'll take your lack of response as a victory on my part. Why dont you pray? maybe God will back you up. No! wait he wont will he, what a shame.

Wow...We seem a MITE touchy. And thats "Thanks, I'm pleased you see my posts that way". See, you left off the punctuation mark. Huh, strange for an all knowing God to make such a mistake. Also, that other sentence is "Here's the cold water, so hold your nose." See, "Here's" is a conjunction of "here is". Proper punctuation tells people that's what you mean. Another flub in the sentence "Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation." See, "wouldn't" is a conjunction of the word "would not". Again, proper punctuation would let the reader know they're speaking to someone fluent in the English language.
What we see is someone who needs more humility and less pride. Perhaps you should go out one night in the country and contemplate the starry sky and this beautiful, immense universe and then consider how small and insignificant you really are in it. Ponder how millions have come before you, looked at the same sky and answered the question of: "What does life mean?" with a one word answer: God.
See, my Atheist friend, you are not God and never will be. You are a puny, little man who has far too much pride and far too little humility to realize that in the grand scheme of things you are nobody and nothing. Darwin agrees with this, that there is no purpose for you to being here, but to continue the same aimless wandering souless biological robots like you have done from aeons since you squirmed up from the sea floor. You have, ultimately, no purpose, point or reason to exist but to satiate every whim and desire your pride and self centeredness leads you to.
Sadly, you're life will end the same way. A mistake the Universe will correct with your demise, upon which everyone will forget you ever existed as you rot and the worms eat you. No one will care about anything you ever did or who you were. It will be as if you never had existed.
Wow. I can see your religion gives it's followers a lot of hope.
Po

Algebra
12-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Wow...We seem a MITE touchy. And thats "Thanks, I'm pleased you see my posts that way". See, you left off the punctuation mark. Huh, strange for an all knowing God to make such a mistake. Also, that other sentence is "Here's the cold water, so hold your nose." See, "Here's" is a conjunction of "here is". Proper punctuation tells people that's what you mean. Another flub in the sentence "Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation." See, "wouldn't" is a conjunction of the word "would not". Again, proper punctuation would let the reader know they're speaking to someone fluent in the English language.
What we see is someone who needs more humility and less pride. Perhaps you should go out one night in the country and contemplate the starry sky and this beautiful, immense universe and then consider how small and insignificant you really are in it. Ponder how millions have come before you, looked at the same sky and answered the question of: "What does life mean?" with a one word answer: God.
See, my Atheist friend, you are not God and never will be. You are a puny, little man who has far too much pride and far too little humility to realize that in the grand scheme of things you are nobody and nothing. Darwin agrees with this, that there is no purpose for you to being here, but to continue the same aimless wandering souless biological robots like you have done from aeons since you squirmed up from the sea floor. You have, ultimately, no purpose, point or reason to exist but to satiate every whim and desire your pride and self centeredness leads you to.
Sadly, you're life will end the same way. A mistake the Universe will correct with your demise, upon which everyone will forget you ever existed as you rot and the worms eat you. No one will care about anything you ever did or who you were. It will be as if you never had existed.
Wow. I can see your religion gives it's followers a lot of hope.
Po

Im sorry but your obviouse lack of any argument means you know im right. Thanks for the english lesson by the way. I think you need to go in to the country and look up at the stars and ponder this. How could all this have been created by some supreme bieng. It is i that accepts my insignificance, where as you cant. Thats why you hold on to the hope that when you close your eyes that one last time. You will be transfered to a magical paradise.

Im happy in the knowlege that my life is worthless. You live and then you die. Thats it. No harp music. No angles and no God welcoming me in to the gates of heaven.
If any ones got dellusions of grandier its you. You've borrowed your energy to live and when you die you give it back again. I can accept this. You would aswell if you were'nt living in a fantasy world. You know what, saying as theres currently no such person. I think i will declare myself as God. I am the supreme bieng that created everything. Now when you say a little prayer you will do so to me. You will do exactly as i say or i wont let you in to heaven o.k. :eek:

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 07:07 PM
What do you mean by have these forum(s) been infiltrated?

This is one forum and this forum has been infiltrated since its' conception.

This is obvious.

albie
12-30-2009, 04:00 AM
Who would need to make conspiracy theorists look bad? They do that all on their own. The only evidence that will shock the world into believing is physical evidence. George Bush caught on camera bumming his dad, dressed like Satan would be nice.

Instead we get ALL manner of ambiguous crap spat out by repeaters who see something on Rense and don't check it for one second.

The NWO would LOVE conspiracy theorists. What a better tool to hide behind?

Why is it that conspiracy nuts just HAPPEN to be very easily convinced people? Funny that.

Pruner Man
02-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Well the god of this world satan is a liar thief and murderer so naturally he will have his minions discrediting anything of the truth because he rules by lies and he does not want to give up his authority over people or this world
but Christ has redeemed anyone who wants to get out from under his slavery and eventually Chisit will depose him and rule and reign over this planet which was given to Adam - the first man but as you know,he blew it in the garden and sin, death and satan have ruled ever since..
Thats the last thing he and his minions want to hear ha ha :)
They dont want anyone to escape from the matrix- but its too simple for most slaves- they just have ask Jesus in for freedom forever- no big program because God did it all on the cross:)

undaunted
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists"

Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists" - Caste Football Forums (http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11427&PN=1&title=sunstein-infiltrate-all-conspiracy-theorists)

This pretty much explains what is happening in forums and groups everywhere.

Pruner Man
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists" - Caste Football Forums (http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11427&PN=1&title=sunstein-infiltrate-all-conspiracy-theorists)

May be good- it will train folks to keep their antenna up and an eye on the bs meter:D

BlueAngel
02-03-2010, 09:57 PM
These forums have pretty much been thinned out of all the infiltrators.

It was hard work, but, hey, who better to handle the task then ME!

Pruner Man
02-03-2010, 10:33 PM
These forums have pretty much been thinned out of all the infiltrators.

It was hard work, but, hey, who better to handle the task then ME!

Good work 99!!
But may I suggest you cast an eye over Control- I have found a bug in the cone of silence:(

BlueAngel
02-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Good work 99!!
But may I suggest you cast an eye over Control- I have found a bug in the cone of silence:(

My username is BlueAngel and not 99.

What bug did you find?

What is a cone of silence?

BlueAngel
02-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Good work 99!!

What the hell are you talking about?

Care to speak English?

Pruner Man
02-04-2010, 10:08 PM
My username is BlueAngel and not 99.

What bug did you find?

YouTube - Agent 99 runing over car
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcSWI6Ppks:D)

BlueAngel
02-04-2010, 10:26 PM
YouTube - Agent 99 runing over car (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZyALBqF7XA)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcSWI6Ppks:D)

What bug did you find?

BlueAngel
02-04-2010, 10:39 PM
What bug did you find?

Oh.

I get it.

You mean.

"CODE OF SILENCE."

Obviously, I don't follow a CODE OF SILENCE.

I'm aware that my house is bugged.

But, thanks for the head's up, anyway.

Pruner Man
02-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Oh.

I get it.

You mean.

"CODE OF SILENCE."

Obviously, I don't follow a CODE OF SILENCE.

I'm aware that my house is bugged.

But, thanks for the head's up, anyway.

But you do!- you have been very silent on disinformation that denigrates sincere searching of the source of the many imminent problems we are facing in this day and age.
imo
yrs
PM

BlueAngel
02-05-2010, 07:43 PM
But you do!- you have been very silent on disinformation that denigrates sincere searching of the source of the many imminent problems we are facing in this day and age.
imo
yrs
PM

As I said, I don't follow a code of silence.

If you were familiar with my postings and threads you would know this.

Obviously, you are not.

P.S. Your opinion would be wrong.

undaunted
02-05-2010, 09:39 PM
this type of self righteous BS is exactly why I'll be moving on to a diff site.This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum,but like most others,it is filled with disdain for anyone that makes a statement about a subject only to be criticized or made to feel foolish for speaking.You would also think that if your a moderator you would handle yourself in a more neutral way instead of carrying the"Holier than Thou"syndrome.
peace.....nice knowing ya Club wannabe conspiracy:mad:

BlueAngel
02-05-2010, 10:16 PM
this type of self righteous BS is exactly why I'll be moving on to a diff site.This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum,but like most others,it is filled with disdain for anyone that makes a statement about a subject only to be criticized or made to feel foolish for speaking.You would also think that if your a moderator you would handle yourself in a more neutral way instead of carrying the"Holier than Thou"syndrome.
peace.....nice knowing ya Club wannabe conspiracy:mad:

I fail to see where you have made any statement about a conspiracy and have been made to feel foolish.

Care to POINT US in the right direction?

My moderation skills are impeccable and that's why I'm a moderator.

If you don't want to be QUESTIONED about your signature line that reads, "to live is to suffer," then don't use it.

Just a bit of advice.

BlueAngel
02-05-2010, 10:35 PM

Excerpt:

Some "conspiracy theories" recommended for ban by Sunstein include:

* "The theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud."

* "The view that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

To the author of the article, Aaron Klein.

Kindly provide the entire text of the lengthy academic paper in which President Obama's regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, argued that the U.S. government should ban "conspiracy theorizing."

Kindly inform me and everyone else, as well, how the OBAMA administration would go about banning any CONSPIRACY THEORY if CONGRESS approved such a law.

What?

Those persons who voice their opinion that global warming is a fraud or that the CIA killied Kennedy will be imprisoned?

Other than that, I fail to see how the banning of a CONSPIRACY THEORY could be accomplished.

Pruner Man
02-05-2010, 10:52 PM
If the owners are looking for numbers on this site they should give you a vacation BA- you and they need it
.....or better yet show some maturity and take a 'sabatical'
It will do you a world of good

BlueAngel
02-05-2010, 10:55 PM
If the owners are looking for numbers on this site they should give you a vacation BA- you and they need it
.....or better yet show some maturity and take a 'sabatical'
It will do you a world of good

If the owner of this site, Sanjay Sabini, had a problem with me I wouldn't be here.

Show some maturity, PM, or you will be taking that much needed 'sabatical' very soon.

It'll do you a world of good.

What else you got?

World of Good, Sabitical, Loose Cannon, Queen of Hearts.

Anything else you'd like to add?

undaunted
02-06-2010, 04:29 AM
I fail to see where you have made any statement about a conspiracy and have been made to feel foolish.

Care to POINT US in the right direction?

My moderation skills are impeccable and that's why I'm a moderator.

If you don't want to be QUESTIONED about your signature line that reads, "to live is to suffer," then don't use it.

Just a bit of advice.
You need to get your head out of your ass,and I was not talking about my signature...I was talking about how you try to act like Pruner is less intelligent than thou.Your full of yourself yet you breath the same air as I or anyone else.You will be cut down to size,mabey your just a custodian at the local Burger King cleaning out toilets and coming home smelling like ass and the only way for you to vent is to get online and act like your better than everyone.The more you think you know only shows how much further you have to go.nobody like a smart ass know it all.So take that to the bullshit bank and cash it in.;)

BlueAngel
02-07-2010, 10:39 PM
You need to get your head out of your ass,and I was not talking about my signature...I was talking about how you try to act like Pruner is less intelligent than thou.Your full of yourself yet you breath the same air as I or anyone else.You will be cut down to size,mabey your just a custodian at the local Burger King cleaning out toilets and coming home smelling like ass and the only way for you to vent is to get online and act like your better than everyone.The more you think you know only shows how much further you have to go.nobody like a smart ass know it all.So take that to the bullshit bank and cash it in.;)

Sorry, pal, but I won't be cut down to size nor do I work in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

It is you who has been cut down to size and you who probably works in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

You can take that to the bank, but I highly doubt you'll be cashing in.

Plenty of people like me.

You might not, but YOU don't count.

undaunted
02-08-2010, 04:25 AM
Sorry, pal, but I won't be cut down to size nor do I work in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

It is you who has been cut down to size and you who probably works in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

You can take that to the bank, but I highly doubt you'll be cashing in.

Plenty of people like me.

You might not, but YOU don't count.

That is all you got?......you would have been better off not even replying.

Lovie
02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
so, is it that people here think every new poster is an inflitrator?

jane doe
02-08-2010, 06:38 PM
If the owner of this site, Sanjay Sabini, had a problem with me I wouldn't be here.

'Sanjay Sabini' feels like a back massage when I think the words.:p

jane doe
02-08-2010, 06:39 PM
so, is it that people here think every new poster is an inflitrator?

I definitely feel infiltrated here. Is it the same as an inflitrator?

kerry
02-10-2010, 06:50 PM
hmmm verrrryy Interesting

kerry
02-17-2010, 01:06 PM
the best way to fight conspiracy is to be aware. and let them know your aware.. the gov i assume your talking about.. for example i wouldent put it pass them to realy be infiltrating forums.. they are hot spots of chatter..
but for real dont worry about it with this war on terror there all watching..
and i got nuthing to hide. how about you. the real conspiracy is your take home pay. and what ever you do.. do not buy or sell anything online

jane doe
02-17-2010, 05:07 PM
How is conspiracy in the mind born? I believe it is a determination of the subject to validify beliefs which are subconscious and are accessible readily thru the conscious. If the process is sucessfully repeated, the subject pre-determins the ability and utilizes it for amusement. Most often the imagination of the subject is highly developed between both spheres of the brain.

kerry
02-17-2010, 05:50 PM
conspiracy
the law protects and allows the KKK to walk down the streets shouting the N word and preech there hate and show there descrace as americans

conspiracy
you put 1000000000 in the bank and make them rich in the stock market. but if you loose your money the bank takes your house.

conspiracy
having a older sister that came from the dark side of the moon

conspiracy
stupid lawmakers raiseing the price of ciggarrettes. to compensate.. they have the tobako companys make ciggarrettes that go out every 5 minuts.

Sheniaarral
02-17-2010, 11:51 PM
I prepare asked this preceding on forums but I include not gotten any shapely answers. So here goes, any a given know how I can estimate a prompt $500?

imparborp
02-18-2010, 07:40 AM
I recollect right in this day with the appraisal of gold so high, its quite hot to sell antique jewelry. Is that something you can try?

pavlov's dog
02-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Everything has been infiltrated. There are huge buildings full of computers, as well as people that work at home. All they do is post propaganda every day. When you feel like someone is trying to make you look stupid or belittle you, that's a good indicator. I've dealt with many of them. If the Mods side with them a lot, the entire site is a Hasbara just crawling with Hasbarats.
They do get paid to confuse people...much like Satan himself. I just love to butt heads with them...till they lose the battle and throw me off that is. When they ban you, you won. Doesn't matter to me. I tell the truth as I see it. By now, Abe Foxman knows exactly who I am. That's who does it, the ADL/Mossad team. The ADL supresses free speech and the Mossad takes care of the really squeaky wheels. I don't get my feelings hurt easily and I am a proud anti-semite.

kerry
02-23-2010, 08:14 AM
can somone tell me how to stop post and replys from infiltrateing my email