PDA

View Full Version : Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

True Cures
12-21-2009, 11:11 PM
I am doing everything in my power to prove cures for incurable diseases already exist. As it turns out, there is no governmental agency, branch of science or other institute to research and validate claims of cures.

I have been trying to prove to the public that cures exist for 15 years now. I am one of the unfortunate ones to discover the truth about the gimmicks and scams of both alternative and western medicine which led to me understanding and developing a method to cure all most all diseases. It is clear that science and medicine are aware of the natural ability to cure disease and are just burying them.

I can prove cure exist for almost any disease in less than two weeks but cannot get anyone to validate this. I get banned from Alternative and Western medicine forums on a regular basis. In forums like the CureZone you can promote any product you want to promote no matter if it works, if it doesn’t work or even if it is harmful but if you mention cures that require no products or gimmicks and instead promote the fact that the body will heal itself you get banned.

There is only one cure and that is when the body cures itself. Alternative Medicine is based on you believing in the products, gadgets or gimmicks and this scam prevents people from seeing or realizing that the gimmicks are not doing anything more than prompt a placebo effect.

If you remove the gimmicks and then focus on what is making the placebo take affect you can then focus on making the placebo a permanent cure.

In a nutshell, you are designed to heal, not just build new flesh in regards to wounds and trauma but you have an immune system that is designed to keep you healthy, strong and disease free. There is not a virus known to man that you are not designed to eliminate. The same goes for bacteria, fungus, parasites and all other pathogens.

Before medicine, man relied solely on their immune response and as long as man had a reasonable life style man remained healthy and strong. Man focused on the body and its natural ability to stay healthy and then medicine and science took over and now people have no idea what their body can do because they are told their only option is medicine and science. Cures are not medicine. Cures do not require any products or gadgets; instead cures require a reasonable amount of knowledge and some discipline.

To add a little fuel to the fire, 1 out of 4 people reading this are diagnosed with herpes. I have been unfortunate enough to deal primarily with herpes for the past year and it has became very apparent that most sores thought to be herpes are actually fungal infections and the best cure and control for sores thought to be herpes is over the counter fungicides like Tinactin and Lotrimin used as directed on the product label. This is easy for anyone to prove, just try it and see for yourself if they are not 50 times more effective than the big pharmaceutical meds that are more often than not useless. This little tidbit will get you banned from any medical forum in seconds.

If this thread interest you and becomes a hot topic, you will soon see people tracking me down from forums I have been banned from who are threatened by cures that require no products or medicine.

EireEngineer
12-22-2009, 05:54 PM
There is a reason that it is called Supplementary, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine, and the acronym is intentional.:D

True Cures
12-22-2009, 08:32 PM
I sure would like to see the truth rise again. Anyone know of any sources to expose the corruption of science and medicine. I mean, the internet is full of information which creates suspicions if not down right solid proof of so many cover ups and conspiracies.

Cures for diseases for so called incurable is something a whole lot easier to prove than proving 911 was a professional demolition.

I could sure use some advice or direction.

Thanks.

BlueAngel
12-22-2009, 10:19 PM
There is a reason that it is called Supplementary, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine, and the acronym is intentional.:D

I've heard of Supplements (Supplementary) and Alternative Medicine, but never Complementary.

Did you make that up so you could make up the acronym SCAM?

EireEngineer
12-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Just because you havent heard of it does not mean that it does not exist.

True Cures
12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Just because you havent heard of it does not mean that it does not exist.

Medicine is a scam at best with the exception of trauma. What business isn't a partial scam? The problem with alternative and western medicine outside of trauma is it is 95% scam and the other 5% can be divided into whatever catagory you can fit it into.

EireEngineer
12-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Really? And what double blind study has ever proved the efficacy of homeopathy? How can you explain the disappearance of smallpox without vaccines? Mmmm, and the radiation and chemo I went through has done wonders for my cancer (in remission for 5 years now). So no, it is not a chicanery, whether or not there is a profit motive.

True Cures
12-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Really? And what double blind study has ever proved the efficacy of homeopathy? How can you explain the disappearance of smallpox without vaccines? Mmmm, and the radiation and chemo I went through has done wonders for my cancer (in remission for 5 years now). So no, it is not a chicanery, whether or not there is a profit motive.

What double blind studies have proved the efficiency of any western medicine? You have heard of them but you haven't seem them. The pharmaceuticals companies and universities have thousands of double blind studies that say you can't heal yourself, but YOU haven't seen them. YOUR DOCTOR HASN'T EVEN SEEN THEM.

Double Blind Studies are what people throw out in a discussion to turn it into a debate to disrupt common sense. Because there are no double blind studies that prove anything, if you think they prove something it is because your knowledge base is based on what medicine and science tells you and if you relied on common sense there is not one single double blind study with a point, just blind study.

As for your cancer and chemo, that's a bold one. Where is the double blind study that says you are better off after chemo? How do you know that the chemo helped you? How do you know you were going tits up without it? Oh yeah, the double blind studies told you.

There is not one single truth published in western or alternative medicine outside of trauma and you keep throwing out lobs like that I will knock them all out of the park.

"Double blind studies" are tools designed for misinformed consumers who feel an urge to protect medicine, they PROVE nothing except how easily manipulated American's can be.

It is kind of like when Myth Busters proved that we did land on the moon by using all of Nasa's greatest simulating moon surfaces. LOL, Myth Busters let Nasa recreate the moon landing for the show to prove the the first creation was real and people didn't catch that. Funny how that is. Funny how people think they are alive today because of medicine which is absolutely known to be absolutely ineffective at curing anything including small pox.

Merry Christmas for those of you who believe in Chemo and Santa. :)

True Cures
12-24-2009, 04:58 PM
The first thing that pops into people’s heads when I tell them there are cures for every disease is I am a liar. I don’t look or sound like a liar so what would make them think that?
I will tell you. It is because when they were a little kid in school their teachers told them they could grow up and become president of the United States or find a cure for cancer.
There are fund raisers everywhere you turn raising money for and I quote “CURES”. All the universities are asking you for money for “CURES”. You can walk for a cure, run for a cure, sing for a cure, donate zillions for a cure which gives off the illusion that someone is looking for a “CURE”. Matter of fact about the only time Medicine uses the word “cure” is when they are asking for money.
No one has ever questioned whether or not they were indeed looking for “cures” or just making themselves filthy stinking rich. Tude vox Ro’s first post here is another point that very few people will disagree with and I might add very difficult to dispute.
The people here who are offended by this thread are most surely in the business of Western or Alternative medicine, if they are not those offended are not making a living they have at least dedicated as much effort promoting medicine in which case their pride is what allows them to be offended.
People think I should be rich and that is the first thing used to discredit me and cures. They assume that there is someone in medicine or government who is actually using their money for searching for cures. NOW I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT’S FUNNY!!!!!! That’s the biggest joke ever shared here on TDS. After the truck loads of money are donated, when it is all said and done there is NOT ONE GREEDY S.O.B involved who is actually remotely concerned with cures.
Merry Christmas

EireEngineer
12-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Ah yes, just because "Evil Profits" are involved then that must mean that anti-biotics, chemo-therapy, MRI machines, and everything else must be fake. Right. Thats called Poisioning the Well, and its a very common fallacy among the Woo crowd. Hey, maybe you could cure Blue Angels psychosomatic tinnitus?

True Cures
12-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Ah yes, just because "Evil Profits" are involved then that must mean that anti-biotics, chemo-therapy, MRI machines, and everything else must be fake. Right. Thats called Poisioning the Well, and its a very common fallacy among the Woo crowd. Hey, maybe you could cure Blue Angels psychosomatic tinnitus?

Those machines are used to justify the "evil profits". I don't care how much money you spend for testing, those machines and products do not put you one step closer to a cure and no matter how witty you are, you aren't going to argue with that are you? No you aren't because you know that Chemo is not a cure and MRI machines only let you see what might be wrong and you know full well it does not matter if they can see what is wrong or not, whatever it is can't be cured. So yes you are in the "Woo crowd" and if you are not truly against cures you might be able to save yourself.

As for Blue Angels tinnitus, you have no idea what you are talking about. You believe Chemo and MRI machines help people. Give us all a break. Heck you are not only all alone here with your flimsy opinions, you are all alone out there in the real world. The only people who will agree with you are the ones like you who are making a living in the medical field.

There is not one adult in America outside of the medical field employees who does not feel like they are being scammed by medicine, their problem is they do not have a choice which is why I am here now. To let them know that they do have an option other than spending all their money for medical treatments and gimmicks that offer NO HOPE of a CURE. It kills you doesn't it? I don't care if you have a PhD from Harvard because I have been around long enough to know you do not have a reasonable argument of dispute. All you have is you wit and the only people who will buy it are those on your site, those making their paychecks off of the needless suffering of others. I don't hate you. I don't wish you harm. But even with my minimal education I will expose you and your medicine.

truecures.com

EireEngineer
12-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Those machines are used to justify the "evil profits". I don't care how much money you spend for testing, those machines and products do not put you one step closer to a cure and no matter how witty you are, you aren't going to argue with that are you? No you aren't because you know that Chemo is not a cure and MRI machines only let you see what might be wrong and you know full well it does not matter if they can see what is wrong or not, whatever it is can't be cured. So yes you are in the "Woo crowd" and if you are not truly against cures you might be able to save yourself.
Spare us the empty platitudes. I love that you are so full of yourself that you think that you know "what I know". Chemo is not a cure, you are right. It is a treatment with a high rate of efficacy in a wide range of cancers, as is radiation. What is this magic cure of yours?

As for Blue Angels tinnitus, you have no idea what you are talking about. You believe Chemo and MRI machines help people. Give us all a break. Heck you are not only all alone here with your flimsy opinions, you are all alone out there in the real world. The only people who will agree with you are the ones like you who are making a living in the medical field.
Really? I am THE ONLY ONE??? Overstate much? Face it, crackpots like you are in the overwhelming minority, but if it makes you feel better to think that your opinion holds such worth, then I guess it is the best therapy for your warped mind. Chemo and MRIs do in fact help people. It was an MRI machine that enabled the doctors to diagnose the tumor on my optic nerve that was harming my sight. It was the radiation and chemo that removed the tumor, and brought back the vision in my left eye. Wow, none of that helped, mmmmm?

There is not one adult in America outside of the medical field employees who does not feel like they are being scammed by medicine, their problem is they do not have a choice which is why I am here now. To let them know that they do have an option other than spending all their money for medical treatments and gimmicks that offer NO HOPE of a CURE. It kills you doesn't it? I don't care if you have a PhD from Harvard because I have been around long enough to know you do not have a reasonable argument of dispute. All you have is you wit and the only people who will buy it are those on your site, those making their paychecks off of the needless suffering of others. I don't hate you. I don't wish you harm. But even with my minimal education I will expose you and your medicine.

truecures.com
Again, platitudes and overstatements. lol Cant expect much else from a Kevin Trudeau clone.

True Cures
12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Spare us the empty platitudes. I love that you are so full of yourself that you think that you know "what I know". Chemo is not a cure, you are right. It is a treatment with a high rate of efficacy in a wide range of cancers, as is radiation. What is this magic cure of yours?

Really? I am THE ONLY ONE??? Overstate much? Face it, crackpots like you are in the overwhelming minority, but if it makes you feel better to think that your opinion holds such worth, then I guess it is the best therapy for your warped mind. Chemo and MRIs do in fact help people. It was an MRI machine that enabled the doctors to diagnose the tumor on my optic nerve that was harming my sight. It was the radiation and chemo that removed the tumor, and brought back the vision in my left eye. Wow, none of that helped, mmmmm?

Again, platitudes and overstatements. lol Cant expect much else from a Kevin Trudeau clone.

There is no evidence that chemo or radiation helps anyone. There is NO WAY to prove chemo or radiations effectiveness. NONE. Do you want to take a stab at it? Tell us how YOU know a person is better off using chemo and radiation verses not using it.

I'll tell you the truth of the matter, those who survive chemo or radiation where in no life threatening state in the first place. People who survive Chemo and Radiation would have survived had they done something just as ineffective as chemo and radiation like say urine therapy.

Now, I did not create this thread to discuss medicine I created it to discuss cures that are buried by medicine. Your tumor could be cured but not in medicine. Not alternative or western. As for Kevin Trudeau, he paved the way for you. He destroyed all that was good in regards to alternative medicine. Kevin T paved the way for Western Medicine to take over Alternative Medicine. Now Alternative Medicine is just another branch of Western Medicine. Matter of fact, I'll be your doctor dabbles in Alternative Medicine. You see, the line between the two has been removed. Now Western Doctors use alternative gimmicks and Alternative Doctors can now prescribe drugs all thanks to YOU and Kevin T.

Keven T was the worst thing that ever happened to CURES.

Insult me some more, you still cannot dispute my claims. And yes, as far as you and I know, I am the only one exposing medicine. You see that is another benefit of your Kevin T, he set it up so people can blame on medicine or the other much the same a political parties. I am the only one blaming both medicine the same as I blame both political parties. Your Western Medicine owns Keven T.

It doesn't matter what ailment you feel you have been helped with, IT CAN BE CURED OUTSIDE OF MEDICINE. There are no incurable diseases only incurable people.

You are wasting your time trying to compare me with others especially with the like of your Kevin T.

I hope that helps you understand more about medicine. I don't think I will hold my breath.

Cures are not medicine, a MRI machine has nothing to do with cures.

BlueAngel
12-26-2009, 10:12 PM

It would be Blue Angel's (possessive).

At least some people on this board know proper grammatical usage.

You, being the exception, of course.

EireEngineer
12-26-2009, 11:43 PM
It would be Blue Angel's (possessive).

At least some people on this board know proper grammatical usage.

You, being the exception, of course.
OOOoOOOOOOOOOOO, The best criticism you can come up with is me missing an apostrophe? Sad, pathetically so.

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 05:51 PM
OOOoOOOOOOOOOOO, The best criticism you can come up with is me missing an apostrophe? Sad, pathetically so.

No.

It's not the best criticism I've come up with.

Just one of them.

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 08:41 PM
And a weak on at that lol. So do you believe in homeopathy and chakras?

True Cures
12-27-2009, 11:06 PM
WILD RECON : Programs : Animal Planet : Discovery Press Web (http://press.discovery.com/us/apl/programs/mission-bio-recon/)

Here you go EE, why don't you tune into the next Animal Planet Wild Recon and tell us all who it is exactly using the toxins and venom being collected for medical cures.

The whole program is about some joker acting as if he is trying to save the world by collecting deadly venom and such. Now that's funny. There isn't anyone researching cures, PERIOD.

And EE, you could have a PhD and you wouldn't know squat. There isn't a doctor out there who knows the first thing about cures, well at least not one coming forward.

There isn't anyone who cares about your health, they only care if you can pay your bill in cash or through insurance. It stings doesn't it? :(

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 06:37 PM
It's all about making money.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 06:40 PM
And a weak on at that lol. So do you believe in homeopathy and chakras?

I believe in peace, love and happiness.

True Cures
12-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Yep, it's all about the money but worse it is a lot about control. Honestly, I post all over the internet and not one person has come up with a person or institute involved with cure research.

EireEngineer hasn't a clue either. That alone is SOLID PROOF that cures are not on the medical field's agenda.

However, I am making a difference through my website and posting on forums like this. Pretty soon herpes is going to be known world wide as a scam as more and more people try antifungals on their so-called OBs.

The question is, how long will Lotrimin and Tinactin remain over the counter products? Soon medicine will act and have them taken off the market or they will reformulate them so they work on very selective fungus. But the cat is out of the bag and I don't mind if I do take credit for it. :)

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 06:53 PM
If they found cures, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, etc., wouldn't profit to the degree that they do without cures.

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 06:57 PM
And communism from the sounds of it.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 07:29 PM

What is communism from the sounds of it?

True Cures
12-28-2009, 07:34 PM
EireEngineer, you could try cutting back on the Windex and see if you can come up with a point instead of derogatory remarks with no substance.

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Yep, it's all about the money but worse it is a lot about control. Honestly, I post all over the internet and not one person has come up with a person or institute involved with cure research.

EireEngineer hasn't a clue either. That alone is SOLID PROOF that cures are not on the medical field's agenda.

However, I am making a difference through my website and posting on forums like this. Pretty soon herpes is going to be known world wide as a scam as more and more people try antifungals on their so-called OBs.

The question is, how long will Lotrimin and Tinactin remain over the counter products? Soon medicine will act and have them taken off the market or they will reformulate them so they work on very selective fungus. But the cat is out of the bag and I don't mind if I do take credit for it. :)
So....can you give me one, just one, cure for a disease that is 100% effective, that medicine ignores, and that is verifiable?

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 07:48 PM
So....can you give me one, just one, cure for a disease that is 100% effective, that medicine ignores, and that is verifiable?

Can you answer the question?

Didn't think so.

Dodging again.

Seems that's your MO.

What sounds like communism to you?

Who said there are VERIFIABLE cures for diseases that medicine ignores?

Another straw man argument by Eire.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Eire said:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who said that there are cures for diseases that are verifiable and medicine ignores them?

Not me.

Not, truecures.

You are twisting words and attempting to create a straw man argument.

The point being made is that cures for dis-eases are suppressed because it would not be as profitable for hospitals, insurance companies, research companies, pharmaceutical companies, etc. otherwise and that the charitable organizations whom the citizens of this country pick their pockets for wouldn't be floating in the dough, either.

Did I say that there are cures for dis-eases that are verifiable?

No, I did not.

I said that cures for dis-eases are suppressed.

You're reading comprehension is lacking.

True Cures
12-28-2009, 08:02 PM

You tell me who is responsible for verifying and I will see about getting them on the horn and I will show them any disease of your choosing is curable.

Better yet, you are the one who believes medicine is in the business of helping people, you find the person or people who verify cures and put them see to it that I they contact me or allow me to contact them.

It won't happen. Medicine is not interested in cures. Cures are shared one on one because of it. So you find me someone to verify cures or find another person to debate with.

FOR THE RECORD, MEDICINE IS NOT INTERESTED IN CURES. THEY DO NOT RESEARCH CURES, INVEST IN CURES or VERIFY CURES. THEY ONLY PROMOTE SUFFERING AND CREATE FOOLS AND MINDLESS CONSUMERS FOR PROFIT.

True Cures
12-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Don't worry about EE, truecures.

He knows nothing.

Just an impostor.

An impostor is likely, if not he is at least very naive and foolish but he serves a purpose. The fact that he cannot provide any source for verifying cures is proof that there is no one in medicine or science interested in cures.

He is as much a part of exposing cures as the cure itself. :cool:

True Cures
12-28-2009, 08:36 PM
By the way BlueAngel, thank you for your support. I'm not asking people to do anything unreasonable and it is always nice to know there are people open to the truth and willing to stand up to the creeps.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 08:43 PM
I have no problem standing up to creeps.

I had to do it when I was young and I will continue to do it until I am dead and buried.

I understand your point, therefore, I have rendered my opinion on this thread.

No one can provide any source for verifying cures, because that is not the business in which they are involved.

They are involved in the business of suppressing cures so they can profit from providing ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE.

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
You tell me who is responsible for verifying and I will see about getting them on the horn and I will show them any disease of your choosing is curable.

Better yet, you are the one who believes medicine is in the business of helping people, you find the person or people who verify cures and put them see to it that I they contact me or allow me to contact them.

It won't happen. Medicine is not interested in cures. Cures are shared one on one because of it. So you find me someone to verify cures or find another person to debate with.

FOR THE RECORD, MEDICINE IS NOT INTERESTED IN CURES. THEY DO NOT RESEARCH CURES, INVEST IN CURES or VERIFY CURES. THEY ONLY PROMOTE SUFFERING AND CREATE FOOLS AND MINDLESS CONSUMERS FOR PROFIT.
I would accept some results from a double or triple blind study they did. Oh, and I want to see the raw data.

As for a disease.... How about C.R.E.S.T.? That should be easy for someone of your obviously infinite acumen.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 08:53 PM
I would accept some results from a double or triple blind study they did. Oh, and I want to see the raw data.

As for a disease.... How about C.R.E.S.T.? That should be easy for someone of your obviously infinite acumen.

Oh, you would accept some results from a double or triple blind study that they did.

Wonderful.

We exist to please Eire.

Someone, get right on this.

Kindly provide Eire with a double or triple blind study that they did because he would accept it and, you know, we are desirous of his approval.

Talk about being full of one's self.

What about C.R.E.S.T?

You tell us.

FYI, we don't care what you do and don't accept.

True Cures
12-28-2009, 08:56 PM

Why don't you give us an example of one the mysterious double or triple blind studies you impotent types like to suggest. It seems like every product sold on televisions has got one but you never see the actual study. They simply rely on you being a mindless consumer, because they know mindless consumer are impressed by "double blind", so impressed you one upped them with "triple blind". ROFLOL

You show me one medical blind study and I will shoot it full of holes without any effort at all.

AGAIN, YOU FIND ME SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CONDUCTS "TRIPLE" BLIND STUDIES and I will show them 100% effectiveness. Give me the name of the organization and I will contact them with an notarized request and CC a copy of the request to you if you are not afraid to give me your personal info.

SO WHO DOES TRIPLE BLIND STUDIES?

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Why don't you give us an example of one the mysterious double or triple blind studies you impotent types like to suggest. It seems like every product sold on televisions has got one but you never see the actual study. They simple rely on you being a mindless consumer, because they know mindless consumer are impressed by "double blind", so impressed you one upped them with "triple blind". ROFLOL

You show me one medical blind study and I will shoot it full of holes without any effort at all.

AGAIN, YOU FIND ME SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CONDUCTS "TRIPLE" BLIND STUDIES and I will show them 100% effectiveness. Give me the name of the organization and I will contact them with an notarized request and CC a copy of the request to you if you are not afraid to give me your personal info.

Truecures, don't let Eire ruffle your feathers.

He's nothing more than interference who speaks mumbo jumbo.

True Cures
12-28-2009, 09:06 PM

Yes I know, but I still want to give him a chance to find someone for me to use to validate cures. He is a perfect set up. If he can't find us someone who is willing to do a "double blind" study it proves medicine is not interested in cures because they have no one to validate cures and if he is fortunate enough to find me someone my troubles will all be over because cures can be validated and I can move on with my life. It is a win/win for me. True Cures is that effective.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Yes I know, but I still want to give him a chance to find someone for me to use to validate cures. He is a perfect set up. If he can't find us someone who is willing to do a "double blind" study it proves medicine is not interested in cures because they have no one to validate cures and if he is fortunate enough to find me someone my troubles will all be over because cures can be validated and I can move on with my life. It is a win/win for me. True Cures is that effective.

You lost me on this one, pal.

Good luck!

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:17 PM

What is communism from the sounds of it?

No answer from Eire?

Didn't think so.

True Cures
12-28-2009, 09:34 PM
You lost me on this one, pal.

Good luck!

I'm here to prove cures exist. I would like nothing more than the opportunity to do a double blind study if there is such a thing. It may just be a marketing ploy to sell diet pills.

True Cures is that effective.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm here to prove cures exist. I would like nothing more than the opportunity to do a double blind study if there is such a thing. It may just be a marketing ploy to sell diet pills.

True Cures is that effective.

Sorry, but this forum doesn't provide the opportunity for members to conduct a double-bind study or a marketing ploy to sell diet pills.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:47 PM

No answer from Eire.

Just as I suspected.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:52 PM

No answer from Eire.

Just as I suspected.

No answer?

Oh, I forgot.

I'm on ignore.

Easy way to wiggle your way out of answering the question, eh?

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 09:52 PM
A blinded study is the simplest and most reliable way to test the efficacy of an experiment. Are you seriously saying you dont know what one is? If you dont then I seriously doubt that you have any cures at all. Would you like me to help you with setting one up?

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:56 PM
A blinded study is the simplest and most reliable way to test the efficacy of an experiment. Are you seriously saying you dont know what one is? If you dont then I seriously doubt that you have any cures at all.

What does a double-bind study have to do with the fact that cures for
dis-eases are suppressed?

Not a thing.

Oh, and BTW, Eire, what sounds like communism to you?

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:57 PM
A blinded study is the simplest and most reliable way to test the efficacy of an experiment. Are you seriously saying you dont know what one is? If you dont then I seriously doubt that you have any cures at all. Would you like me to help you with setting one up?

Yes, please, truecures, let Eire set you up with a double-bind study and report back to CC as to your findings.

Is this not one of the most ridiculous things you have ever read in your life?

Eire is going to set truecures up with a double-bind study.

Can't wait.

Eire is just the man, isn't he?

He knows all.

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 10:03 PM
I will even trow you a bone TC....you can pick the condition. Come on....wanna play lol. Something tells me there will be a lot of special pleading fallacies thrown around this proposal.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Oh, and BTW, Eire, what sounds like communism to you?

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Why don't you give us an example of one the mysterious double or triple blind studies you impotent types like to suggest. It seems like every product sold on televisions has got one but you never see the actual study. They simply rely on you being a mindless consumer, because they know mindless consumer are impressed by "double blind", so impressed you one upped them with "triple blind". ROFLOL

You could do the study. Blinded testing is not some arcane art form. All you need is the following:

1. You will need a therapy, treatment, or medication to test, and a placebo if required.

2. You will need a sample size of people with the targeted condition to test it on.

3. You will need a way to compile the results. A spreadsheet works fine.

In a double blinded study neither the patient or the person administering the treatment knows whether or not it is the placebo. In a triple blind study the statistician is also blinded. This prevent the test from being influenced by any of the parties involved through sub-conscious means. So....if you had even one cure, we could test it and see if it actually works. I bet it would be fun to do as well.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
You could do the study. Blinded testing is not some arcane art form. All you need is the following:

1. You will need a therapy, treatment, or medication to test, and a placebo if required.

2. You will need a sample size of people with the targeted condition to test it on.

In a double blinded study neither the patient or the person administering the treatment knows whether or not it is the placebo. In a triple blind study the statistician is also blinded. This prevent the test from being influenced by any of the parties involved through sub-conscious means. So....if you had even one cure, we could test it and see if it actually works. I bet it would be fun to do as well.

There you have it, truecures.

Eire has provided you with all the necessary information to conduct a double-bind study.

He knows all.

I have no clue why Eire is posting on this website rather than being employed as a rocket scientist; medical professional or working within the scientific community with all the knowledge he possesses in these fields.

And, BTW, Eire, what is it that sounds like communism to you?

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Now, go ahead truecures, Eire has given you all the pertinent information so you can conduct a double-bind study.

Kindly report back to CC with your results after you've gathered a group of people and split them into two and given one group placebos and the other group pharmaceutical drugs.

Will Eire be providing you with the test subjects, the placebos and the drugs?

Yeah.

Sounds plausible.

And, BTW, Eire, what is it that sounds like communism to you?

Can you believe Eire made this comment and I've asked him over and over again to answer it, but he refuses to.

YEP.

I believe it.

EireEngineer
12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Yeah, we will see if TC actually has the balls to do a real study. My guess is no.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 11:14 PM

Yep.

I'm certain that truecures has one cure for a dis-ease and that both of you could test it acccording to your instructions and see if it actually works.

Where are you going to conduct these tests?

Obviously not on this website, but at an undisclosed location where you have gathered two seperate groups of people.

One group to receive placebos and another to receive drugs.

Who will supply you with the drugs and the placebos?

BlueAngel
12-29-2009, 12:22 AM
And, what is it that sounds like communism to Eire?

I don't know because he won't answer; although I've inquried of him over and over again to explain his comment, he remains silenced and speechless.

BlueAngel
12-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah, we will see if TC actually has the balls to do a real study. My guess is no.

My guess is that you're delusional.

:eek:

BlueAngel
12-29-2009, 11:33 PM

Just wondering.

Has anyone provided Eire with the raw data yet?

If not, I suggest you get right on it, guys cause he wants to see the raw data.

He said he would also accept the results from a double or triple bind study, too.

Anyone provide him with these results yet?

Huh?

You haven't provided Eire with the raw data or the results from a double or triple bind study yet.

What's the problem?

Please, get on it.

Don't want to keep Eire waiting.

Cause, you know, we're at his command.

:eek:

EireEngineer
12-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Its ok. He wont.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Its ok. He wont.

Dang, I missed a notification from the thread and you guys carried on without me.

I LOVE IT! EireEngineer I'll tell you what, I'll take any challenge you throw at me. First of all, find me somewhere to publicly publish the results because I don't care to waste my time only to have no way of publishing the results.

Now, about the double blind study. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and more importantly what I am talking about.

You see, it has been made clear that there is no product or medicine in True Cures (http://truecures.com/), scratch that study. Second there is no physical treatment in True Cures (http://truecures.com/), so scratch that study. Now how do I conduct a double blind study on using proper commands that communicate to the body to respond and heal? Obviously the person doing the command must know the skill, so I'm not sure how that could ever be considered a double blind study.

What it looks like to me is double and triple blind studies are used to expose products and gimmicks that are not effective. As I have always maintained there are no products or gimmicks with True Cures (http://truecures.com/) which is the reason True Cures (http://truecures.com/) is very close to 100% effective.

Alternative Medicine is crushed by double and triple blind studies and rightly so because Alternative Medicine A BRANCH OF WESTERN MEDICINE and is a scam! Nothing about alternative medicine is true outside of the placebo effect that sometimes offers alternative patients some relief.

So, EireEngineer I suggest you find me sufficient people with obvious signs and symptoms medicine has failed to eliminate. I will command them the way they should be commanding themselves if medicine and science was not so corrupt and then we will mark on a spread sheet how they all are relieved of all their signs and symptoms because True Cures (http://truecures.com/) is that effective.

If you can come up with a way to do a double blind or triple blind study where an actual factual event takes place, let us know. I'm all over it. As it is, cures come from KNOWING. YOU SEE EE, I KNOW CURES which is why I can provide CURES. IF ANYONE OF YOU DOUBT ME, TRY ME.

I WILL CURE anyone of you reading this JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SHOWING EE has no idea about anything in relation to cures or medicine.

One thing everyone should be aware of is I contradict just about every word of medicine with complete immunity. This is something never done before. The FDA, AMA and media have always destroyed anyone giving out false information. They have no recourse when it comes to factual information. I'm the last person the FDA, AMA and media wish to tackle. They will kill be before they let me have 10 seconds in ANY spotlight.

Happy NEW YEAR.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Truecures,

I deleted your last post because it was an advertisement.

If you want to adverstise on this forum, I suggest you contact me via PM and I will pass along the information to the administrator of the site, Sanjay Sabini.

No it wasn't an advertisement. Who do I contact about proving cures exist? I'm not interested in selling anything or my service through CC. Unfortunately as long as no one else is promoting cures and exposing cures I will be in the middle of what ever is to be proved. If EE or yourself could prove cures exist I would promote you two.

Why not put the post back? If not, you just showed everyone why cures are not made public. Proving CURES is a piece of cake if anyone other than myself would get involved.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm the only person trying to expose the existence of cures. Everyone else marketing products that that they claim will cure but always prove otherwise. I know, I have used them myself and everyone I work with has used product after product before being cured.

True Cures can not be done under double blind or triple blind studies because unlike medicine someone has to know what they are doing if there is to be a cure.

If you readers cannot direct people to the truth, I ask a little leniency. I ask you people to get involved in proving cures. Heck if I could get just one sack of dribble to to try to prove me wrong, cures will be exposed.

I understand discussion forums. I know they are designed so people can run off their mouths hiding behind handles with absolutely no accountability much the same a our government. It doesn't have to be that way. CC could be the forum that exposes cures and rocks the world but someone is going to have to do something other than just hide behind a handle. I'm not scared.

BlueAngel, I hope you can understand my frustration. If you can't, consider how you would feel if you developed something the public wants, a medical pill that cures anything said to be incurable and you could do nothing with it.

Turn this forum into the forum that exposes cures. Nobody else is going to do it.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Your post was an advertisement and my deletion of it has absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to suppress alternative cures to modern medicine because you didn't provide any.

You provided a link to your site whereby you advertise a cure to any and all dis-eases for the sum of $5,000.00.

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.

I put your post back for the time being and have provided an excerpt from it.

New Fees for 2010

It has been suggested more than once that I start charging a reasonable fee for what I offer. True Cures is 100% effective at curing any disease. For me to charge a fair price I will insist on seeing the client through till the cure is final. This will take one to two weeks.
The fee will be $5,000.00 if you travel to see me.
The fee will be $5,000.00 plus travel expense and room and board if I travel to see you.
It is not my desire to price cures out of the range of people without expendable cash; it is my desire to build value in cures. I’ve got 15 years experience in curing incurable diseases and there needs to be value in that.
If you are ill and do not have $5,000.00 you have options. True Cures is no longer going to be one sided. If you do not have the money to see me, you have several options.

You can find someone who does and have them bring me to them and I will treat you on the side line for free.

You can find someone in your area who wants to learn True Cures and have them contact me, and I will teach them and use you as an example in training, the fee being $5,000 for the person learning True Cures.
If you want to learn True Cures, the rate is the same. If you do not have the money you can find up to 20 people to invest in your training who can pay the fee.No matter what option you choose you are going to contribute to and promote cures through True Cures. Those I train will be offering their services at fees much less than mine. This is because they will not have 15 years of experience and the confidence and accuracy that goes with the experience. They will be working with people for less with less of a guarantee. As they get better and as I raise my rates they will raise their rates. Therefore it is important that new people learn to cure incurable diseases so as to make sure those without financial means can still see someone.

-------------------------------------

You are also advertising hemp products for sale.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
So, you charge $5,000.00 and cure someone who has cancer in one to two weeks?

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Turn this forum into the forum that exposes cures. Nobody else is going to do it.

This forum doesn't have to be turned into a forum that exposes cures.

Just go ahead and expose them without advertising.

We're not stopping you in that regard.

If you're not amenable to that, I suggest you start your own forum that exposes cures.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 07:14 PM

How was my post an advertisement? I said I would cure everybody for free. The post was not an advertisement, you just posted an ad after you deleted a post that said I would prove cures for free for the sake of proving cures.

As for the $5,000 dollar fee I just added to my website today, that is my newest effort to get people involved. I have no way of reaching anyone with $5000 but I can force the people who wish to see me to do what I am doing and promote cures. If you could cure them I would send them all to you. As long as I keep curing people without getting anything from them, it does nothing at all to promote the truth about cures, they simply get cured and them move on leaving me spending all my spare time trying to convince the world there are cures.

And if you had read the trial product page, you would know that I am not selling it. I do not have any idea if it works which I make clear. I have asked some people to try it and report back. I don't expect it will do a thing and I said as much.

I will live in a card board box if someone will get on board and help me prove cures exist.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 07:18 PM
This forum doesn't have to be turned into a forum that exposes cures.

Just go ahead and expose them without advertising.

We're not stopping you in that regard.

If you're not amenable to that, I suggest you start your own forum that exposes cures.

I have a two dozen forums where I am trying to expose cures. I thought a conspiracy forum was about proving conspiracies, I had no idea they were only about talking about them.

In the whole world wide web, with all the free info there seems to be no one interested in proving cures exist.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 07:21 PM

If they would go on record I would pay them $5,000 if I had it. People will write up a testimony but they wont lift a finger beyond that because they see what I am going through.

I don't have deep pockets to pay Susan Summers to be my spokes person. All I have is the ability to cure.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I have a two dozen forums where I am trying to expose cures. I thought a conspiracy forum was about proving conspiracies, I had no idea they were only about talking about them.

In the whole world wide web, with all the free info there seems to be no one interested in proving cures exist.

In your own words, you want to prove that cures exist.

You want to expose cures to all dis-eases.

So, go ahead.

Expose the cures right here on CC.

We're not stopping you.

Seems you're stopping yourself.

Because, obviously, you want to use CC as an advertisement conduit to your site wherein you proclaim to be able to cure any dis-ease in one to two weeks for a fee of $5,000.00.

Take it somewhere else, pal.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Seems you want to prove that cures exist and you say you have the cures to all dis-eases.

So, go ahead.

Expose the cures right here on CC.

We're not stopping you.

Seems you're stopping yourself, so, obviously, you really don't want to expose the true cures unless you get that $5,000.00 pocket fee.

OK, who would like to be cured of any incurable disease in an effort to prove cures exist? It doesn't matter how minor or deadly the disease is, it doesn't cost a thing. Cures have always been free and will always be free if you are willing to do your part in helping civilization become civilized.

Proving cures paves the way for others to learn to cure, not just clients but themselves and their families. Learn to cure for the sake of learning to cure.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 07:36 PM
I just added this to my 2010 Fee Change page.

This fee change is being done for the purpose of exposing the existence of cures. I cannot keep curing people for free without support in exposing cures. If you are willing to help expose cures by doing whatever it takes, CURES will be free. If you are not willing to help expose cures your $5,000 will go directly to exposing existing cures for incurable diseases.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 07:50 PM
I just added this to my 2010 Fee Change page.

This fee change is being done for the purpose of exposing the existence of cures. I cannot keep curing people for free without support in exposing cures. If you are willing to help expose cures by doing whatever it takes, CURES will be free. If you are not willing to help expose cures your $5,000 will go directly to exposing existing cures for incurable diseases.

Go away or be banned.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Now what? I just cleared up the point of the new fees because you made it clear that there was some confusion. Did you say I could prove cures here or not?

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Now what? I just cleared up the point of the new fees because you made it clear that there was some confusion. Did you say I could prove cures here or not?

I never indicated that I was confused about your fees.

You clearly said that you charged a fee of $5,000.00 to cure anyone with any dis-ease within one to two weeks.

Anything you've posted regarding your fee after I pointed this out has only made you appear to be the one who is confused.

Sure, prove your cure.

I'll chose the dis-ease.

CANCER.

Now.

Provide the cure.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 08:08 PM
I never indicated I was confused about your new fees and anything you've posted regarding same hasn't cleared up anything.

Sure, prove your cure.

I'll chose the dis-ease.

CANCER.

Now.

Provide the cure.

Do I fly to you or do you fly to me to be cured of cancer, or do you want me to give you a computer cure?

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Do I fly to you or do you fly to me to be cured of cancer, or do you want me to give you a computer cure?

I don't have cancer, but for those people who do, I'm sure a computer cure would suffice.

So, go for it.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 09:14 PM
I don't have cancer, but for those people who do, I'm sure a computer cure would suffice.

So, go for it.

OK, we can try. Hold down Ctrl and Alt with one hand and the keys C, U, R, E with the other hand and see if it cures cancer.

Really what in the wide wide world makes anyone think the CURE everyone is searching for can be passed on over the internet?

Your cure for cancer is based on the same form of communication you use in every single task in your life. You tell yourself to brush your teeth and your mind responds by making you pick up the brush, add the tooth paste and then brush. You learned how to communicate this simple task as a child. You learned to speak with a verbal language but language is just sound. It is what is behind the sound that is the work.

In the same way you perform the most minimal task, you can perform a phenomenal task like cure yourself of cancer. The real beauty of it is, if your parents, teachers or professors did not teach you how to communicate with yourself in a manner to activate your immune response, others can do it for you. That is exactly what happens when you get results from an Alternative Doctor. It is not the products, the gadgets or the adjustment doing the healing, it is the communication. Some doctors are more effective than others because they may have better focus or they may have more pure intent and really truly want to help. Matter of fact the more a doctor genuinely believes in their work the more likely you will get results from them.

Now I would just as soon not command another person to do what they should be commanding themselves to do because it does not pay it forward. I will still help people cure themselves doing all the work but I would prefer to teach people how to communicate their own cures so I am not the only one trying to save people of horrible diseases.

Cures are not medicine or products. Cures are the same as telling yourself to breath, jump, eat or drink. It is not a verbal command at all. If I make a command of any kind in the presence of another person their body detects the command even if the command is not directed at that person. If a person is next to me and they wish to relay the same command to themselves or another they can simple access the command by thinking "I want this or that person to respond to the same command" I used and direct it towards the person they wish to command or themselves if they want.

I am fortunate enough to know how to use accurate AK to confirm effectiveness of a command. For example, if you or someone you know wants to eliminate the swine flu I can coach them through making the command and then confirm if they got it done. If they didn't, we work a little more and check again. Once you make one or two effective commands you have developed the skill. To perfect the art you would be wise to learn how to confirm your work.

Cures are exactly that easy. Naturally the cure is not instant because the body must in act the immune response. Adding a little discipline will allow the immune response to be more efficient.

The communication does not go through the internet of phone lines contrary to what a lot of whack jobs may say. To them, 100% effectiveness is not an issue so it doesn't matter what take place over the phone.

When someone works with someone over the phone it is completely the person seeking help doing all the work, not the quack on the end saying they are curing the person.

In reality you can potentially communicate a cure with just this information I have shared here but it is pretty rare to achieve anything long term without a bit of guidance.

Who wants to learn to communicate with their immune system the same way they communicate with their fingers to type?

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
If it looks like a duck; sounds like a duck; it's a duck.

Q U A C K!

True Cures
01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
You deleted the post to EE about the double blind study.

Double and Triple blind studies are useless because cures require knowledge so someone has to know what the heck they are doing. Cures does not have products or treatments which is what double and triple blind studies study.

True Cures is not placebo, as I explained above you must actually do something if you want a cure.

It seems like you just called me a quack anyway. Each one of your organs and glands has a purpose or even multiple purposes. You may think it is a far stretch to activate a gland or an organ but it is because you have not given it any consideration. Take a deep breath. You just commanded your lungs. When you sit on the toilet, guess what you command your organs. Again these are things you learned how to control and access at will but no one is teaching anyone how to command the glands and organs making up the immune system.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 09:54 PM
truecures said:

"Really what in the wide wide world makes anyone think the CURE everyone is searching for can be passed on over the Internet?"

You did when you asked.

Should I fly to you; should you fly to me or should I provide the cure over the computer?

When one pays you the sum of $5,000.00 and they come to you or you come to them, what is it that you do exactly to cure their dis-ease?

Teach them how to command the glands and/or organs that make up their immune system and house their dis-ease to rid themselves of it or do you place your hand on their head and command the dis-ease to leave their body?

How may people have you cured of a dis-ease in one to two weeks after receiving the sum of $5,000.00?

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
I don't command my lungs to breath.

They breathe involuntarily just the same as my heart beats involuntarily.

Just the same as my eyes blink involuntarily.

If I had to spend every waking minute commanding my lungs, my heart, my digestive system and every other organ in my body to perform as required in order to sustain my life, I wouldn't be able to do accomplish anything else.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
truecures said:

"Really what in the wide wide world makes anyone think the CURE everyone is searching for can be passed on over the Internet?"

You did when you asked.

Should I fly to you; should you fly to me or should I provide the cure over the computer?

When one pays you the sum of $5,000.00 and they come to you or you come to them, what is it that you do exactly to cure their dis-ease?

Re-train their immune system or place your hand on their head and command the dis-ease to leave their body.

How may people have you cured of a dis-ease in one to two weeks after receiving the sum of $5,000.00?

I have never billed anyone in my life for a cure. Until today I was on a donation only basis.

When someone wants me to help them cure themselves I do for them the same thing I do to myself. I don't touch myself. Touch has nothing to do with anything. To confirm, I touch but that is not what activates the cures. I feel I made it clear that the cure isn't instant and I there is no hamana hamana "I command the disease to leave your body". If you command your bowels to relax they relax when you learn to command your body to attack it will attack. It will do it just as it is designed to do, no spiritual hamana hamana at all. However you learned how to control your bowels when you were potty trained so commanding your other organs and glands take some minimal training as well.

Most people I see are cured in less than a week. Everyone I see is cured in less than two weeks. As I said I have never been paid to cure anyone. I very seldom get more than a thanks when I help someone cure a disease or multiple diseases. This is because the people who see me are often desperate because they are poor. The more money a person has the more options they have. Rich people do not search the internet for cures, there rich doctor friends and relatives are the ones who get their attention.

As I said earlier, the $5000 came under a page called New Fees for 2010. Before today all I had was the donation page. You will have a difficult time finding any one of the 300 clients I saw in 2009 who paid me in the form of donation. People are lazy and selfish that is why you are unaware of cures right now. When I cures someone for free they take the cure and run. My fee system is designed so people can no longer take the cure and run. If I work on someone for free they are at least going to make an effort to help others be cured.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I have never billed anyone in my life for a cure. Until today I was on a donation only basis.

When someone wants me to help them cure themselves I do for them the same thing I do to myself. I don't touch myself. Touch has nothing to do with anything. To confirm, I touch but that is not what activates the cures. I feel I made it clear that the cure isn't instant and I there is no hamana hamana "I command the disease to leave your body". If you command your bowels to relax they relax when you learn to command your body to attack it will attack. It will do it just as it is designed to do, no spiritual hamana hamana at all. However you learned how to control your bowels when you were potty trained so commanding your other organs and glands take some minimal training as well.

Most people I see are cured in less than a week. Everyone I see is cured in less than two weeks. As I said I have never been paid to cure anyone. I very seldom get more than a thanks when I help someone cure a disease or multiple diseases. This is because the people who see me are often desperate because they are poor. The more money a person has the more options they have. Rich people do not search the internet for cures, there rich doctor friends and relatives are the ones who get their attention.

As I said earlier, the $5000 came under a page called New Fees for 2010. Before today all I had was the donation page. You will have a difficult time finding any one of the 300 clients I saw in 2009 who paid me in the form of donation. People are lazy and selfish that is why you are unaware of cures right now. When I cures someone for free they take the cure and run. My fee system is designed so people can no longer take the cure and run. If I work on someone for free they are at least going to make an effort to help others be cured.

CC isn't interested in your BS.

Take it elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

True Cures
01-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't command my lungs to breath.

They breathe involuntarily just the same as my heart beats involuntarily.

Just the same as my eyes blink involuntarily.

If I had to spend every waking minute commanding my lungs, my heart, my digestive system and every other organ in my body to perform as required in order to sustain my life, I wouldn't be able to do accomplish anything else.

Now you are being rude. You are not reading what I post. What do you want from me? "I said take a deep breath." Now pay attention and do as I say and you might learn something. Now literally "take a deep breath". If you just took a deep breath you commanded your lungs.

YOU COMMAND YOUR BOWELS otherwise you would sit on the pot all day without relieving your system. Your bowels if that is the hangup you are missing is your intestine through the anus. Your control over these are what prevent you from having to use depends.

So as I said and this is the LAST TIME I REPEAT MYSELF WITH YOU, you can command all your glands and organs.

NOW BAN ME or quite being belligerent. I am not concerned about what is involuntary. Once you effectively command your organs to react they cure you involuntarily, that is something I do not have worry about. This is why True Cures is so effective. I deal with what is voluntary and then the involuntary takes over and in less than two weeks if the person isn't an ass, they are cured. An ass would be someone belligerent and against cures who instead of drinking water to help remove what they kill they drink only coffee and beer in which case it may take longer than two weeks but I don't work with belligerent asses.

You have made it clear to me you are not interested in understanding cures. You are interested in a fight and I have better things to do.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 10:32 PM
CC isn't interested in your BS.

Take it elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Ban me. Show your readers how you censor truth and protect corruption. Show them how foolish you are.

I've got a copy of the whole thread.

True Cures
01-03-2010, 10:38 PM

Now wasn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You are the impostor or at least senile.

EE may be a little evil but he is honest. He will read what I have posted here and disapprove 100% and fight but he will know it is true. You on the other hand will not get it. All you can do is quote Kevin Trudeau.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Now you are being rude. You are not reading what I post. What do you want from me? "I said take a deep breath." Now pay attention and do as I say and you might learn something. Now literally "take a deep breath". If you just took a deep breath you commanded your lungs.

YOU COMMAND YOUR BOWELS otherwise you would sit on the pot all day without relieving your system. Your bowels if that is the hangup you are missing is your intestine through the anus. Your control over these are what prevent you from having to use depends.

So as I said and this is the LAST TIME I REPEAT MYSELF WITH YOU, you can command all your glands and organs.

NOW BAN ME or quite being belligerent. I am not concerned about what is involuntary. Once you effectively command your organs to react they cure you involuntarily, that is something I do not have worry about. This is why True Cures is so effective. I deal with what is voluntary and then the involuntary takes over and in less than two weeks if the person isn't an ass, they are cured. An ass would be someone belligerent and against cures who instead of drinking water to help remove what they kill they drink only coffee and beer in which case it may take longer than two weeks but I don't work with belligerent asses.

You have made it clear to me you are not interested in understanding cures. You are interested in a fight and I have better things to do.

I'm not interested in a fight.

Just debating that which you profess to be a truth such as you can cure anyone of any dis-ease in one to two weeks.

Oh, and BTW, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you're interested and a belligerent a*se to go with it.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Ban me. Show your readers how you censor truth and protect corruption. Show them how foolish you are.

I've got a copy of the whole thread.

Good.

I'm glad you've got a copy of the whole thread.

What?

Is it evidence of something?

If I banned you, the thread would not disappear, you would.

Oh, yeah.

As if MY readers truly believe that I censor truth and protect corruption.

Me, Mrs. MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Always censoring truth and protecting corruption.

That's the reputation I have around these parts.

My readers know I'm not foolish whether I ban you or not.

I ban for profanity and spamming.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Now wasn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You are the impostor or at least senile.

EE may be a little evil but he is honest. He will read what I have posted here and disapprove 100% and fight but he will know it is true. You on the other hand will not get it. All you can do is quote Kevin Trudeau.

Oh, yeah.

Someone who disapproves 100% certainly knows it's true.

That makes perfect sense.

I told you not to let Eire ruffle your feathers, but that was before your truecolors came shining through and you began to speak mumbo jumbo just as Eire does.

Birds of the same feather....

True Cures
01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
I'm not interested in a fight.

Just debating that which you profess to be a truth such as you can cure anyone of any dis-ease in one to two weeks.

Oh, and BTW, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you're interested and a belligerent a*se to go with it.

I'm not interesting in your debate. Debates are for narrow minded people who are not interested in changing their own point of view or understanding. Debates are used to sway people, not educate people. People debate instead of discuss when they are not willing to change. Debates are used for evil because they are the only means of swaying people from the truth. Debates are only used when both sides are wrong but the people must choose a side. Emotions are used to draw people to one side or the other. Debates have nothing to do with truth. Debates are for liars.

So yes you are here to fight that is what a debate is. You can't help, you were raised shallow. So was I. I just stopped debating and started seeing and now I have no use for your social dribble. Besides your debate holds as much water as a bucket with no bottom.

BlueAngel
01-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm not interesting in your debate. Debates are for narrow minded people who are not interested in changing their own point of view or understanding. Debates are used to sway people, not educate people. People debate instead of discuss when they are not willing to change. Debates are used for evil because they are the only means of swaying people from the truth. Debates are only used when both sides are wrong but the people must choose a side. Emotions are used to draw people to one side or the other. Debates have nothing to do with truth. Debates are for liars.

So yes you are here to fight that is what a debate is. You can't help, you were raised shallow. So was I. I just stopped debating and started seeing and now I have no use for your social dribble. Besides your debate holds as much water as a bucket with no bottom.

I'm not here to fight.

I'm not here to only debate.

I'm here to converse, as well.

Debate isn't used for evil.

It is used to question information that people like yourself would prefer we not question, but rather accept as fact.

People debate all the time.

Apparently, you would prefer that everyone roll over like a dead dog and believe everything we hear and read without questioning the information presented and engaging in a debate.

No one who reads this forum or any member of this forum is forced to chose a side regarding any of the subject matters discussed herein.

If you expect that people should just sit back without questioning any information that is presented on CC, which leads to debate, then you shouldn't be here.

True Cures
01-04-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm not here to fight.

I'm not here to only debate.

I'm here to converse, as well.

Debate isn't used for evil.

It is used to question information that people like yourself would prefer we not question, but rather accept as fact.

People debate all the time.

Apparently, you would prefer that everyone roll over like a dead dog and believe everything we hear and read without questioning the information presented and engaging in a debate.

No one who reads this forum or any member of this forum is forced to chose a side regarding any of the subject matters discussed herein.

If you expect that people should just sit back without questioning any information that is presented on CC, which leads to debate, then you shouldn't be here.

OPEN YOUR EYES and be honest with yourself. When two people debate, they do so to give their side with no regard to the other side. You have no regard for what I have to say. You are not open to what I have to say. You have no interest in what I have to say. You have no desire to utilize what I say. You have no intentions of changing your views. You want the perfect debate, and you want to win.

Debates are used for pitting one wrong against another wrong, otherwise it would be a discussion where two sides work out their differences and settle on what is right.

NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD. YOU WIN THE DEBATE because YOU ARE WRONG and NOT INTERESTED IN BEING RIGHT. You won't win a discussion with me but you sure took the DEBATE hands down. There are no incurable diseases only incurable people.

True Cures
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
When I butt heads with idiots like you it makes me consider that I am not the only person who understands cures for all disease. There are probably thousands of people who can help people cure any disease who LOST THE F'ING DEBATE.

The AMA and FDA says there is no cure for herpes! Bam, that wins the debate when idiots like you are debating.

BlueAngel
01-04-2010, 11:31 PM
When I butt heads with idiots like you it makes me consider that I am not the only person who understands cures for all disease. There are probably thousands of people who can help people cure any disease who LOST THE F'ING DEBATE.

The AMA and FDA says there is no cure for herpes! Bam, that wins the debate when idiots like you are debating.

So, let's see.

The AMA and the FDA say that there is no cure for herpes, but, I surmise that you believe a cure exists.

Well, since you are of the opinion that debate is evil, obviously you won't be providing US with any information to debunk what the FDA and AMA say so we'll accept their findings as fact.

True Cures
01-05-2010, 09:09 AM
So, let's see.

The AMA and the FDA say that there is no cure for herpes, but, I surmise that you believe a cure exists.

Well, since you are of the opinion that debate is evil, obviously you won't be providing US with any information to debunk what the FDA and AMA say so we'll accept their findings as fact.

I say you are an idiot. Nothing you can say or do will change my opinion so lets debate. You do anything you think you can to prove you are not an idiot for the readers and see if you win that debate.

Speaking of readers, how many are there? Three? Let me guess, you banned everyone else for showing how stupid you are.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I say you are an idiot. Nothing you can say or do will change my opinion so lets debate. You do anything you think you can to prove you are not an idiot for the readers and see if you win that debate.

Speaking of readers, how many are there? Three? Let me guess, you banned everyone else for showing how stupid you are.

Oh, give me a break.

I banned Eire for three days and Algebra for ten.

I banned Darth forever because he's a disgusting pig.

Those are the only active members I have banned and only one has been banned forever.

You don't have to be a member to read this forum.

SO, those who read and are not members cannot be banned.

And, I'm the idiot?

True Cures
01-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh, give me a break.

I banned Eire for three days and Algebra for ten.

I banned Darth forever because he's a disgusting pig.

Those are the only active members I have banned and only one has been banned forever.

You don't have to be a member to read this forum.

SO, those who read and are not members cannot be banned.

And, I'm the idiot?

Why yes you are, thanks for asking. You are going to have to try a lot harder before you can climb out of the hole you have already dug so deep. Chop chop.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Why yes you are, thanks for asking. You are going to have to try a lot harder before you can climb out of the hole you have already dug so deep. Chop chop.

You're going to have to try a lot harder to make your above perception or should I say delusion, believable.

Chop chop.

True Cures
01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
You're going to have to try a lot harder to make your above perception or should I say delusion, believable.

Chop chop.
You give yourself way too much credit. You and Erie are the only ones who disapprove. Everyone else reading this believe everything I have shared is spot on or they too would be making an idiot of themselves too.

EireEngineer
01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.

True Cures
01-06-2010, 07:53 PM
LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.

Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials (http://truecures.com/testimonials)

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here. :D

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 08:29 PM
You give yourself way too much credit. You and Erie are the only ones who disapprove. Everyone else reading this believe everything I have shared is spot on or they too would be making an idiot of themselves too.

Just because someone doesn't believe what you say doesn't make them an idiot.

You would be an idiot for thinking that everyone should believe what you say or, otherwise, be classified as an idiot.

How would you know that everyone else reading this thread believes everything you've shared is spot on?

Not everyone who reads this thread comments within.

True Cures
01-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Just because someone doesn't believe what you say doesn't make them an idiot.

How would you know that everyone else reading this thread believes everything you've shared is spot on?

Not everyone who reads this thread comments within.

People opposed to cures ALWAYS chime in. They can't help it.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials (http://truecures.com/testimonials)

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

You haven't proven anything nor have you contradicted all medicine and to say you've especially contradicted Alternative Medicine would be contradictory to your claim that you cure all dis-eases without the use of modern medicine.

That, my friend, would be alternative medicine.

truecures said:

"When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine."

I never suggested within this thread that I supported cures that required no medicine.

The following is a quote by True Cure's taken from the testimonial link he has provided.

"When I first started practicing Alternative Medicine I could find many reliable sites on the Internet regarding parasites,"

But, you said that you contradicted alternative medicine.

I think you're confused.

You need to remove the link, or I will do it for you.

You can't heal someone from gout within 24 hours by pulling on their arm.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Its ok. He wont.

Yes.

We know it's okay.

No one has to provide you with anything.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 08:59 PM
People opposed to cures ALWAYS chime in. They can't help it.

Who said I was opposed to cures?

I said that I don't believe you can cure any and all dis-eases.

There is a difference.

Learn it.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Good to know that you and Eire are on the same page and that he supports your claim that you can cure any and all dis-eases within two weeks without the use of alternative medicine; conventional medicine, but by merely placing your hand on someone's arm you can cure gout.

How do you cure cancer?

Same way?

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 09:07 PM
How 'bout some of these people who have written testimonials explain what it is you did to cure them besides pulling on their arm to rid one person of gout and the other of allergies?

Sounds to me like they purchase some type of truecure's material from you.

Like a do-it-yourself at home kit.

BlueAngel
01-06-2010, 10:23 PM
The following is a quote by True Cure's from the link he provided to his website about how he can teach anyone to command all of the body's organs and glands to heal themselves and cure them of any and all dis-eases within two weeks:

"I have removed most of my information from this web-site because I realized I was sharing it with the wrong people and now I look forward to helping the right people."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who are the wrong people you were sharing the information with that you have removed from your website?

Those people who don't believe your BS?

Who are the right people?

Those people who believe you can heal them of a dis-ease by pulling on their arm and will compensate you to do so?

Come on now.

You're supposed to be conducting a double and triple bind study for Eire's approval.

What's the hold up?

Kindly take your BS elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

EireEngineer
01-06-2010, 11:57 PM

Time out? Anyway, your "testimonials" are simply unverifiable anecdotes. The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data. Can you show one "cure", for one condition, with the associated causation? until then all you have is a few people confusing correlation for causation, which is easy to do.

True Cures
01-07-2010, 09:40 AM
You haven't proven anything nor have you contradicted all medicine and to say you've especially contradicted Alternative Medicine would be contradictory to your claim that you cure all dis-eases without the use of modern medicine.

That, my friend, would be alternative medicine.

truecures said:

"When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine."

I never suggested within this thread that I supported cures that required no medicine.

The following is a quote by True Cure's taken from the testimonial link he has provided.

"When I first started practicing Alternative Medicine I could find many reliable sites on the Internet regarding parasites,"

But, you said that you contradicted alternative medicine.

I think you're confused.

You need to remove the link, or I will do it for you.

You can't heal someone from gout within 24 hours by pulling on their arm.

BA, are you in charge of this site? If you are delete that link, if you are not you better leave it because you and Erie have been asking for proof and that link is proof. Whether you and Erie choose to verify it is up to you. Remove it and then suggest I do not have proof will cause quite a fuss I'm sure.

You don't know what I can heal and 24 hours of not, so again go soak your head. Far as you know gout is something you spread on toast.

As for me using alternative medicine, you twit, why don't you take an hour and read my website and quit taking stuff out of context. I know you struggle with understanding the information on my site but it isn't because the site is perfectly clear it is because you struggle on your own.

The site points out that I started practicing alternative 15 years ago and then it goes on to explain how I abandoned the gimmicks and lies that make up alternative medicine in favor of cures. ROFLMBO It just dawned on me, you read the first page of my site and were all for True Cures, taking on Erie and giving the atta-boys. LOL You just assumed I was a quack idiot like yourself who promotes alternative medicine because you did not thoroughly read my thread or my website.

BA, you really should sit down and rid my site. That way you will know how far you and Erie are putting your feet in your mouths.

THERE IS NOT ONE DISPUTE printed in regards to my site. ANYONE ATTACKING it such as yourself will only come off as a fool or opposed to cures, which one are you.

Now try to delete my proof of cures and see how long it last.

EireEngineer
01-08-2010, 05:04 PM
So TC, exactly HOW does pulling on someones arm "cure" gout. Oh....and what is your cure for Autism, out of curiosity. By the way, subjecting someone to a bee sting intentionally is a criminal offense in most states, especially if there is a possibility of a reaction. The lady in your testimonial had a high probability of a reaction, so good thing for you she refused that part of the treatment.

True Cures
01-08-2010, 05:12 PM
So TC, exactly HOW does pulling on someones arm "cure" gout. Oh....and what is your cure for Autism, out of curiosity. By the way, subjecting someone to a bee sting intentionally is a criminal offense in most states, especially if there is a possibility of a reaction. The lady in your testimonial had a high probability of a reaction, so good thing for you she refused that part of the treatment.

What does pulling on someone's arm have to do with anything? Explain yourself there and then I might be able to assume you are paying attention. :)

Also do I seem like I am afraid of what you consider "criminal in some states"? When I cure someone of allergies they typically go right out and enjoy life without allergies. If they have avoided shellfish they go out and eat shellfish.

Answer my first question and quit being an ass about everything. You act like if anything I say is true you will shrivel of and die of a disease.

EireEngineer
01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Its from the first testimonial on your website, so I assumed you would be familiar with the anecdote. Basically you are saying that since I dont believe your claims, I am being an ass. Convince me. You so far have given anyone any reason to believe your outlandish claims. If you have some, we would love to hear them. Please read your website and get back to me.

True Cures
01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Its from the first testimonial on your website, so I assumed you would be familiar with the anecdote. Basically you are saying that since I dont believe your claims, I am being an ass. Convince me. You so far have given anyone any reason to believe your outlandish claims. If you have some, we would love to hear them. Please read your website and get back to me.

:D ROFLMAO. You said debate is discussion!!!

EireEngineer
01-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Is that all you have? Are you going to answer the fact that you were not familiar with the testimonial from your own website, the same website you offer as your only proof. So again, how exactly did pulling on that guys arm help his gout?:D

True Cures
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Is that all you have? Are you going to answer the fact that you were not familiar with the testimonial from your own website, the same website you offer as your only proof. So again, how exactly did pulling on that guys arm help his gout?:D

Nope, I am not going to answer you. I am very familiar with my testimonial page but as I have made it clear, I have no desire to debate with you. Read my whole website, educate yourself or if that is impossible familiarize yourself with what you are trying to debate and then ask a question in proper context in the form of a discussion. If you need to brush up on what a discussion is, I suggest you try Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org/) or your third grade teacher.

ROFLMAO, you said Debate is discussion!!!!

EireEngineer
01-08-2010, 08:20 PM
So basically you are saying "I am right, and I wont tell you why"? My four year old does that, but nobody over 18. So....Got any cures for Autism?

True Cures
01-08-2010, 08:35 PM
So basically you are saying "I am right, and I wont tell you why"? My four year old does that, but nobody over 18. So....Got any cures for Autism?

Your four year old probably knows the difference between a debate and a discussion. Put him or her on, and let them show you what a discussion is.
Poor child, good thing you aren't home schooling.

EireEngineer says.. Debating is discussing. :D

E, don't you have something better to do. You aren't interested in cures so is your life so lame that you have nothing better to do then try to convince people that debating is discussing.

BlueAngel
01-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Your four year old probably knows the difference between a debate and a discussion. Put him or her on, and let them show you what a discussion is.

E, don't you have something better to do. You aren't interested in cures so is your life so lame that you have nothing better to do then try to convince people that debating is discussing.

If you spent less time on CC, you would have more time available to cure MORE people of their dis-eases.

EireEngineer
01-08-2010, 11:04 PM

No, actually I am quite interested in real cures, but since you have dodged the question every time I have asked you for specifics, I can only assume that you have none. All you have are personal attacks and nonsense, and it is quite obvious that you have never even read the website you keep referring to. Otherwise, you would have know why BA and myself were asking about the first "testimonial" on the page, which was the reason that we asked about gout in the first place. So, how about providing those of us who are curious about the particulars of your "cures" with some actual information, instead of flinging ad hominem?

True Cures
01-10-2010, 01:49 PM
True Cures - True Cures Double Blind Studies (http://truecures.com/true_cures_double_blind_studies/)

Double and Triple Blind Studies prove True Cures.

I do not know if there are more than three for four people using this forum but in case the likes of Blue Angel and ErieEngeneer haven't destroyed the whole forum I offer the link above which not only shows who blind studies will ALWAYS prove True Cures, but it also explains more about the Placebo Effect than Science shares.

I will not respond to debates. If you are mature enough to to ask a question because you want to know the answer please feel free.

If there are no others using Club Conspiracy because of the the abuse by the moderators and the members here to debate only I will happily abandon the thread.

BlueAngel
01-10-2010, 02:19 PM
True Cures - True Cures Double Blind Studies (http://truecures.com/true_cures_double_blind_studies/)

Double and Triple Blind Studies prove True Cures.

I do not know if there are more than three for four people using this forum but in case the likes of Blue Angel and ErieEngeneer haven't destroyed the whole forum I offer the link above which not only shows who blind studies will ALWAYS prove True Cures, but it also explains more about the Placebo Effect than Science shares.

I will not respond to debates. If you are mature enough to to ask a question because you want to know the answer please feel free.

If there are no others using Club Conspiracy because of the the abuse by the moderators and the members here to debate only I will happily abandon the thread.

I beg your pardon.

Do not accuse me of abuse and/or destroying the forum.

Those would both be lies.

Just as accusing me of being a TROLL is a lie.

Seems you're good at lying.

But, you've already proven that with your proclamation that you can cure any and all dis-eases within two weeks.

FYI, It would be moderator.

Singular and not plural.

If you can't debate that which you post on this forum and claim to be true without resorting to posting lies about ME, the moderator of this forum, I suggest you go elsewhere or be banned.

BlueAngel
01-10-2010, 05:26 PM
True Cures has been a member of this forum since December, 2009.

I have been a member since 2005 and, yet, True Cures has the audacity to accuse me, the moderator of this site, of being a troll, abusive and ruining the forum.

He states these lies because he has encountered opposition by me to his claim that he can cure and any all dis-eases within two weeks.

LIES and personal attacks are his only defense because, according to his belief, debate is evil and, for this reason, he cannot engage in it.

How convenient.

Therefore, he expects that we should swallow anything that he tell us without questioning it.

This forum has indulged you long enough.

True Cures
01-10-2010, 06:49 PM
True Cures has been a member of this forum since December, 2009.

I have been a member since 2005 and, yet, True Cures has the audacity to accuse me, the moderator of this site, of being a troll, abusive and ruining the forum.

He states these lies because he has encountered opposition by me to his claim that he can cure and any all dis-eases within two weeks.

LIES and personal attacks are his only defense because, according to his belief, debate is evil and, for this reason, he cannot engage in it.

How convenient.

Therefore, he expects that we should swallow anything that he tell us without questioning it.

This forum has indulged you long enough.

It has nothing to do with me. I'm just a member you want to ban which would leave.....what two or three active members??

I'm quite certain I am not running people off or making the forum unattractive. I just post for people to read and make up their own minds, you on the other hand, well unless you edit all your post here it is obvious what you are doing. I don't need to justify my intentions, the whole thread show's my intentions as well as yours. I sleep just fine at night and I do not see any need to justify myself the way you are trying now. I'll offer you a little advice I'm sure will upset you, why don't you start a debate category unless you believe the same as EE that debate and discussion is the same.

The people I am trying to reach are people who want to know more about cures, not people who want to debate. Let your post speak for you and my post speak for me. I'm not here to debate with you and EE so please excuse me from responding any further. Thank you.

Back on topic without debate. If anyone other than EE and BA use CC here is a page that explains the major flaw with double blind studies that are so often brought up by those who wish only to debate the fact that YOU can cure any disease.

That is if BA doesn't ban me for not engaging in debate which I can't see being the end of the world because CC appears to be mostly dead anyway despite all the information in the world that could be shared here instead of debating. If CC is a sinking ship, it won't be much of a loss to be banned.

EireEngineer
01-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Well....at least I got you to put up a section about blinded studies on your website, even if it means you misrepresent the nature of a blinded study. Out of curiosity, is English your first language?

True Cures
01-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Well....at least I got you to put up a section about blinded studies on your website, even if it means you misrepresent the nature of a blinded study. Out of curiosity, is English your first language?

I'm not a writer. I focus on curing incurable diseases and though I may be a lousy writer I do get the facts out. Some people go to my site for information. Thanks.

EireEngineer
01-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I suck at writing too. I have to run my manuals through an Engineer-to-Plain English interpreter every time I write one.

So, Still curious what your cure for Autism is? I have a personal interest in it.:D

True Cures
01-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I suck at writing too. I have to run my manuals through an Engineer-to-Plain English interpreter every time I write one.

So, Still curious what your cure for Autism is? I have a personal interest in it.:D

I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.

BlueAngel
01-11-2010, 08:00 AM
It has nothing to do with me. I'm just a member you want to ban which would leave.....what two or three active members??

Like I've said before, this site has plenty of active members. Some post without discussion and some discuss. It has plenty of readers, too, who aren't members.

I'm quite certain I am not running people off or making the forum unattractive. I just post for people to read and make up their own minds, you on the other hand, well unless you edit all your post here it is obvious what you are doing. I don't need to justify my intentions, the whole thread show's my intentions as well as yours. I sleep just fine at night and I do not see any need to justify myself the way you are trying now. I'll offer you a little advice I'm sure will upset you, why don't you start a debate category unless you believe the same as EE that debate and discussion is the same.

I'm quite certain I'm not running people off either. Could be, according to you, that some people are running off due to the type of information some members post here, myself excluded, of course.

There isn't any reason for me to edit ALL OF MY POSTS because, irregardless of what you believe, I have no hidden agenda. If someone posts information on this forum, any member who wants to question it, can do so whether you like it or not.

There is no reason to start a debate category. Debate and discussion occurs within the thread about the topic presented, in case you haven't noticed, and, obviously, you have not.

The people I am trying to reach are people who want to know more about cures, not people who want to debate. Let your post speak for you and my post speak for me. I'm not here to debate with you and EE so please excuse me from responding any further. Thank you.

I'm a person who wants to know more about your cures, but, naturally, since I've placed you under scrutiny, you use the "I don't want to debate" obstacle. I have no problem if you don't respond to me any further. Your posts do speak for you and my posts do speak for me. Your posts say that you can cure any dis-ease within two weeks, and my posts say that I want to know how you can do this, but your posts say that you don't find it necessary to answer any questions about your claims because you only want to put the information out there without being questioned about it and/or engaging in debate, which is evil, according to you.

Back on topic without debate. If anyone other than EE and BA use CC here is a page that explains the major flaw with double blind studies that are so often brought up by those who wish only to debate the fact that YOU can cure any disease.

That is if BA doesn't ban me for not engaging in debate which I can't see being the end of the world because CC appears to be mostly dead anyway despite all the information in the world that could be shared here instead of debating. If CC is a sinking ship, it won't be much of a loss to be banned.

No need to worry yourself about CC being a sinking ship, it's just fine.

Inside the box.

EireEngineer
01-11-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.
Your definition of parasites seems to be rather nebulous, so could you be more specific? Are you classifying bacteria as parasites? Viruses? What exactly is the method for removing "all parasites"? Can you point to a single instance where Autism was "caught in time" and reversed?

BlueAngel
01-12-2010, 09:42 PM
You know, Eire, when you engage True Cure's in discussion, it only makes you appear to be as credible as he is.

Like asking him questions and expecting that his answers are going to be believable as in the following.

Ture Cure's said regarding a cure for Autism:

"The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key."

---------------------------------------------------------------

True Cure's states that the cure for curing Autism is pretty much the same as curing any dis-ease and this involves eliminating all parasites and pathogens.

I wonder how he accomplishes the elimination of all parasites and pathogens.

Could someone kindly alert the world that True Cures can cure CANCER and any and all dis-eases within two weeks through the elimination of all pararsites and pathogens because these two culprits, according to True Cures, are the cause of all dis-easeas.

According to True Cures, you don't need to put a name to the parasite or pathogen because that's not important.

You just need to eliminate them.

Whatever!

So, NOW we KNOW.

Cancer is caused by parasites and pathogens and anyone suffering from cancer can be cured within two weeks by True Cures because he knows how to elminate all the parasites and pathogens that are causing the dis-ease without identifying them.

EireEngineer
01-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Yes, but there is some entertainment value in poking the bear....especially when it has no teeth.;)

BlueAngel
01-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Yes, but there is some entertainment value in poking the bear....especially when it has no teeth.;)

This isn't FOX news network.

We're not here for entertainment value.

We're here for truth.

Obviously, you're not.

And, while you're logged in, go over to the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread and clarify that comment you made about "his" book and Clarence and the hoedown.

BlueAngel
01-12-2010, 10:34 PM
It's not necessary, Eire, as you have on several occasions, to inform the FORUM that you will see US on Tuesday.

You won't see us on Tuesday, anyway.

You might talk to us, but not see us.

We don't keep tabs on your whereabouts or wonder about your absence from the forum.

You're here, you're not here.

Doesn't make a difference.

BlueAngel
01-12-2010, 10:36 PM
I guess EIRE decided to log off instead of addressing the comment he made over in the Mind Control within the Music Industry Thread which made absolutely no sense as most of his posts do.

EireEngineer
01-13-2010, 12:04 AM
It's not necessary, Eire, as you have on several occasions, to inform the FORUM that you will see US on Tuesday.

You won't see us on Tuesday, anyway.

You might talk to us, but not see us.

We don't keep tabs on your whereabouts or wonder about your absence from the forum.

You're here, you're not here.

Doesn't make a difference.
I guess you dont get the joke. Heres a hint: It's a Backronym of sorts. And it only applies to you.:rolleyes:

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 12:56 AM
I guess you dont get the joke. Heres a hint: It's a Backronym of sorts. And it only applies to you.:rolleyes:

Like I've said, most of what you post doesn't make any sense.

BnG
01-15-2010, 12:26 PM
I see that you guys and gals here have been "fortunate" enough to have been graced by the presence of the great TC. He's quite something heh? I have been fortunate to have known the good "Dr" for over a year now. Unfortunately this site wouldn't let me register as blackngold, my normal username on the web, so I am BnG. Just the mere mention of the name causes shivers down ole TC's spine. To set the record straight - TC treated 300 people for Herpes last year and didn't cure a single one. Nada. Nilch. El Zippo. And he has plenty of unsatisfied clients running around the net telling their story to anyone who will listen. TC couldn't cure a case of fleas on a hound dog, even if he put a flea and tick collar on it.

You have seen firsthand that he reveals nothing of any value, and nothing he says can be verified. His whole story can be condensed to a few sentences. "I am the Great TC. I am the only one who can cure you. Everything else is a gimmick. See me or die."

Suffice it to say he is normally booted from any site he goes to - and it has nothing to do with people trying to suppress cures. TC acts like an idiot, insults people, and contibutes nothing of any value when it comes to health. You think you have been treated badly..... You should see how he treated some of his clients after they got pissed at him when he didn't uphold his promises..................

EireEngineer
01-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Like I've said, most of what you post doesn't make any sense.
The day you figure out what it means is the day I leave your pathetic little website alone, BA. See you next tuesday, lol.:D

BlueAngel
01-15-2010, 06:18 PM
The day you figure out what it means is the day I leave your pathetic little website alone, BA. See you next tuesday, lol.:D

I've figured it out.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

socrateeze
01-17-2010, 02:12 PM
TPTB are hiding many things from us. I believe that there is a natural cure for everything, and yes you are right they are keeping them hidden, as well as technology, our real history, and what is about to happen in the years leading up to 2016.I am from Canada where our food and drug laws are a littlre less stringent as yours, but that is changing as well. There are a lot of people asleep out there who don't know or care what is really going on.

kerry
02-28-2010, 05:45 PM
What Made Science

Kudo Shinichi
03-28-2010, 09:42 AM
http://www.chromeautoemblems.com/images/Cadeceus%20Symbol%20Car%20Emblem.jpg
Caduceus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus)
Well, it's not science that ignores the cure but you first have to understand the symbol of medicine; Cadeceus. Well, now days Pharmaceutical companies just earn billions and billions of profits by causing more people to suffer from unknown disease when they didn't have it & in actual fact they can get cured from it.

sandchimp
06-21-2010, 02:17 PM
My experience leads me to believe True Cures is 100% correct about the human body being able to "cure" itself. It has always been this way since civilization began and will continue to be that way as long as modern "medicine" doesn't get in the way and foul everything up for the sake of money... the REAL disease of humankind.

True Cures
11-15-2010, 10:02 PM

Balls have nothing to do with anything. I do have the tenacity to demand science and medicine investigate and do a real study?

It's too bad you guys ran off EireEngineer. I wonder if this petition demanding science and medicine accept cures that cannot be patented will get me banned?

Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org (http://www.change.org/petitions/view/will_medicine_and_science_use_a_cure_that_cant_be_ patented_not_wo_your_help)

If you disagree with me, or if you believe me to be a fraud consider it your civic duty to sign the petition so I can be dealt with by the proper authorities.

If you believe the human immune system is for immunity with or with out patented medicines and you would like to see cures that cannot be patented please take 30 seconds to sign this petition.

If you are against cures that cannot be patented, do not sign the petition.

It's only a matter of time before science, medicine, government and the media are forced to address cures that cannot be patented and sold as medicine.

Cheers

BlueAngel
11-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Balls have nothing to do with anything. I do have the tenacity to demand science and medicine investigate and do a real study?

It's too bad you guys ran off EireEngineer. I wonder if this petition demanding science and medicine accept cures that cannot be patented will get me banned?

Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org (http://www.change.org/petitions/view/will_medicine_and_science_use_a_cure_that_cant_be_ patented_not_wo_your_help)

If you disagree with me, or if you believe me to be a fraud consider it your civic duty to sign the petition so I can be dealt with by the proper authorities.

If you believe the human immune system is for immunity with or with out patented medicines and you would like to see cures that cannot be patented please take 30 seconds to sign this petition.

If you are against cures that cannot be patented, do not sign the petition.

It's only a matter of time before science, medicine, government and the media are forced to address cures that cannot be patented and sold as medicine.

Cheers

Us "guys" didn't run-off Eire Engineer.

He was banned and it's not "too bad" for any of the remaining members of this forum that he no longer posts here except for yourself.

I have no clue why YOU have returned.

BlueAngel
11-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Please post the cures that science and medicine refuse to acknowledge.

True Cures
11-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Please post the cures that science and medicine refuse to acknowledge.

Thanks for the "welcome back" Angel, you truly are an angel. Here is a list of diseases that can be cured, medicine may cure a couple of them but they refuse to cure at least 90% of them.

Medical Diseases & Conditions A-Z List 'A' on MedicineNet (http://www.medicinenet.com/diseases_and_conditions/alpha_a.htm)

Sign the petition and the whole world will have the knowledge and information to cure every disease on this list. 10 to 1 you haven't read the petition. 10 to 1 you will be a person who will not sign it. 10 to 1 you will make up flimsy reasons for not signing making you completely transparent to all who view this discussion or in your case debate.

I suggest you take it slow BA. Once you put your foot in your mouth and bad mouth the petition you will loose credibility because those reading this will be saying to them selves, "BlueAngel, why don't you just sign the petition if you think it is a joke and if you think David it a scam and a fraud because surely OUR greatest scientific minds and greatest governmental powers can expose him as such." And when you continue to refuse to sign, they will have no choice but to assume you know my claims are true and would be threatened by cures that cannot be patented.

Now your only course of action to protect your patentable medical industry is to ban me and delete this topic because you are cornered.

If you want scientific proof, sign the petition, if you wanted scientific corroboration, sign the petition, if you want to know EXACTLY how the human immune system can cure asthma, AIDS, psoriasis, allergies, heart disease, diabetes, infertility, cancer in the exact same manner it heals a bone, cut, scrape, cold, flu, sinus infection, chicken pox, poison ivy, pink eye, stomach ache, headache, respiratory infection, bladder infection, vaginal infection, staph infections and so many other ailments the immune system cures without medicine you will have to sign the petition.

I can guarantee a constant consistent cure but it will take some honest scientist to develop the explanation of how the human immune system works when it is curing cancer without any modern technological products at all. That is, if there are any honest scientist, better sign the petition. I plan on having the research recorded and made public because the fact is, health and healing is a SECRET now when it should be completely public.

What a screwed up world we have allowed. We have given up our own responsibilities to so called "professionals" who plot and scam behind closed doors and use us like guinea pigs for their own profit and gain.

Some how we have decided that our immune system is not an answer to anything and that the only hope is a patentable pill. What a screwed up world we have allowed. We have allowed science and medicine to COMPLETELY disregard all research and study of immunity through the immune system in favor of us being diseases so the medical industry can load us up with patented drugs for the rest of our lives for a fee, while asking and receiving zillions of dollars in FREE donations so they can develop the next latest and greatest patentable drug for treating Alzheimer but doesn't cure it.

Oh, what a screwed up world we have allowed. Here is a perfect opportunity to take charge of your immune system and immunity. Sign the petition before it is banned by BlueAngel or anyone else against the truth and against cures that cannot be patented.

[/IMG]Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org (http://www.change.org/petitions/view/will_medicine_and_science_use_a_cure_that_cant_be_ patented_not_wo_your_help)

BlueAngel
11-19-2010, 11:08 PM
My bad.

Why did I ask?

And, yes.

I truly am an angel.

Hence, the name.

We will tolerate you for a short time, a very short time.

True Cures
11-20-2010, 12:41 PM
My bad.

Why did I ask?

And, yes.

I truly am an angel.

Hence, the name.

We will tolerate you for a short time, a very short time.

BlueAngel, did you sign the petition? You did didn't you. Thank you.

qweasdzx
06-06-2011, 08:18 AM
This video features the Milky Way, which appears to our eyes as a fuzzy band but is actually an an edge-on view of dust lit by billions of stars. Summer is the prime season for North Americans to catch the Milky Way.
Link-> Milky Way Season (http://milkywayseason-collection.blogspot.com/)

Sentrynox
06-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Subject: Dr. Mirko Beljanski of Cerbiol, member of the Cobra Association in Saint-Prim (Isere, France)
Dr. Mirko credentials:
has work for the Pasteur institute for more than 30 years. Along with Dr. Monod they have work on the theory of ARN. Monod wins the Nobel Prize of medicine in 1965 for its work. Dr. Mirko has argued with him over the role of ARN in the cell. The work of Dr.Howard Termin confirm Dr. Mirko theory on the role ARN in the cell that make Dr. Howard win the Nobel Prize of medicine in 1970. After leaving Pasteur institute, he has work as the director of research in Pharmacodynamie biochimique et cellulaire at Chateau-Malabry University.
Case:
At the end of 1980’s Dr. Mirko develop a new medicine to fight the HIV. This medicine called BP-100 (active ingredient is Flavopereinine (French denomination) extracted from the bark of the Brazilian tree Pao pereira). This medicine is blocking the inverse transcriptase and is capable of inhibiting the activity of the DNA made by the inverse transcriptase. Comparably to the AZT, DDC and DDI all high toxicity treatments the BP-100 was showing good tolerance (digestive and neurologic), was showing no hematologic complications like anemia, thrombopenia and macrocytosis, and finally it has raise the number of T4 cells in the test subjects.
Finally this treatment was capable to preventing an HIV subject from becoming seropositive, so if this treatment was followed with a good hygiene, it would preserve the life of many peoples affected by the HIV while improving the life of seropositive subject by reducing the side effects normally seen in AZT, DDC and DDI treatments.
The results of this experiment were done in 1993 and confirm by two anonymous and blind experiments (Pr. Jean Marie Andrieu director immunology at the Laennec hospital of Paris and by Dr. Chantal Damais of the Cytokines and Aids of the Parasitology laboratory, unit 313, INSERM).
But since the France pharmacology market is controlled by the pharmacology industry and universities, his discovery was pull aside in August 1994 by the ANRS, that said (after doing a non anonymous experiment) that the BP-100 was showing high toxicity levels, thus the BP-100 could not be considered to be an effective cure…

Contacts and info on the Bp-100:

fleur_de_mer"@"hotmail.com

http://www.beljanski.com/eng/testimonials/Jean-Jacques%20Gallou.html

Natural Source International (http://www.natural-source.com/francais/paov.php)

The following are French transcripts and News about the Bp-100 case:

Le difficile métier de chercheur

«Dans votre Science & Vie n° 901, le paragraphe se rapportant au Pr M. Beljanski m'a agacée. Pourquoi ignorer le travail de cet homme quand tout concorde à montrer qu'il fut juste ? » demande Mme H.L., de Roquebrune.

Cette lectrice se réfère à l'article « Le cerveau de la cellule, c'est l'ARN » , dans les « Echos de la recherche » . Nous y rappelions que, dès les années soixante-dix, le Pr Beljanski avait démontré le rôle capital de l'ARN, seul capable de catalyser la réaction chimique qui consiste à libérer un acide aminé d'une protéine. Ce fait fut redécouvert une décennie plus tard par les Américains Cech et Altman, ce qui leur valut un prix Nobel en 1989.

Le Pr Beljanski a été, comme nous le laissions entendre, victime d'une injustice et, à la suite de celle-ci, c'est la recherche biologique en France qui en a pâti. Ce genre de cas n'est malheureusement pas rare.

Il advient encore que l'hostilité d'un groupe ou d'un grand patron bénéficiant de prestige fassent relèguer aux oubliettes des découvertes importantes. L'exemple le plus célèbre est offert par la querelle Montagnier-Gallo, quand le grand patron américain, abusant d'un prestige personnel considérable et, accessoirement, du prestige de la science américaine, tenta d'abord d'imposer l'idée que l'agent du sida était l'HTLV, virus très différent de l'HIV, puisqu'il avait identifié ce virus indépendamment des recherches de l'Institut Pasteur.

De telles hostilités peuvent être dues à des facteurs divers, dont le plus courant est que la découverte bouleverse des idées admises. Dans les années soixante-dix, l'ensemble des biologistes considérait, en effet, que l'ARN n'avait qu'un rôle subalterne dans les mécanismes cellulaires. La découverte d'un seul chercheur démontrant l'importance de l'ARN fut impuissante à modifier les idées reçues. Mais il advient aussi que des raisons de personnalité renforcent des préjugés déguisés en consensus et fassent rejeter des travaux de valeur.

Nous nous flattons, à Science & Vie, d'avoir dénoncé de telles erreurs chaque fois que nous le pouvions. C'est ainsi que nous avons, à plusieurs reprises, indiqué toutes les raisons de rejeter les prétentions du Pr Gallo (ainsi que les irrégularités de ses démarches) et le bien-fondé des travaux pastoriens. C'est également ainsi que nous avons indiqué les graves carences des théories du chercheur - par ailleurs de grande valeur - Solomon Snyder sur le monoxyde d'azote comme neurotransmetteur.

Le prestige des patrons est indéniablement un privilège mérité. Mais il ne doit plus justifier des injustices, telles que l'attribution en 1923 d'un prix Nobel à McLeod, ex aequo avec Banting et Best, pour la découverte de l'insuline : McLeod n'y avait aucun mérite ; il n'avait été que le patron des deux autres, et il était en vacances lors de la découverte de l'insuline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science & Vie N°907, Avril 93, page 18

Médecine

Beljanski : génie ou charlatan ?

Depuis plus de vingt ans, ce chercheur, transfuge de l'Institut Pasteur, se dit victime du lobby hospitalo-universitaire, qui a la haute main sur la recherche française. Stupeur embarrassée : son produit contre le sida résiste l'épreuve des premières études anonymes.

par Pierre ROSSION

A la fin des années quatre-vingts, Abraxas (1), un holding financier ayant son siège au Luxembourg, confiait au Pr Jean Cahn, directeur de recherche du SIR international (2), un produit dont on lui demandait de vérifier, en aveugle, l'éventuelle activité sur le virus du sida. Le Pr Cahn s'adressa alors à deux spécialistes de renom qui, par contrat de recherche, effectuèrent l'expertise. Cette pratique, appelée « perruque », courante dans les milieux scientifiques, permet de financer les travaux officiels du laboratoire.

Le Pr Jean-Marie Andrieu, directeur du laboratoire d'immunologie des tumeurs à l'hôpital Laennec, à Paris, et le Dr Chantal Damais, chargée de l'étude des cytokines et du sida au laboratoire de parasitologie, Unité 313, INSERM, ignoraient non seulement le nom de l'inventeur du produit mais aussi ce que ce dernier contenait, l'étiquette jointe portant seulement l'énigmatique mention, produit H.

Le Pr Andrieu, fit deux rapports, datés du 5 mai et du 24 novembre 1992. Il concluait le second par ces mots : « Dans le premier rapport, nous avions observé l'inhibition par le produit H de l'infection de cellules humaines contaminées par le virus du sida VIH 1. Dans cette seconde étude, nous avons démontré que la multiplication du VIH 1 a été complètement inhibée avec un pourcentage de 60 à 100 mg/ml du produit H. Cette concentration est de 2 à 4 fois inférieure à celle qui tue les cellules. » En deux mots, le produit H inhibe la multiplication du virus du sida dans des lymphocytes humains infestés par ce virus et il présente l'avantage d'être dénué de toxicité pour les lymphocytes. « Les effets de ce produit sont vraiment remarquables », nous a confirmé le Pr Andrieu, au téléphone.

Le rapport du Dr Damais du 11 février 1993 établissait, lui, que le produit H inhibe, in vitro, la libération d'interleukine-6 (IL-6) par une variété de monocytes (globules blancs humains) provenant de malades séropositifs. Comme on soupçonne l'IL-6 de provoquer, par inflammation, la rupture de la barrière hémato-encéphalique et d'être, par conséquent, à l'origine des encéphalopathies des sidéens, le produit H aurait donc un effet préventif sur l'apparition de cette maladie.

Aussi curieux que cela soit, l'inventeur de ce produit n'est pas, comme on serait tenté de le croire, un savant de réputation internationale, disposant d'un budget de recherche important, mais, au contraire, un chercheur marginal, mis au ban de la communauté scientifique française pour exercice illégal de la médecine et de la pharmacie : le Dr Mirko Beljanski.

Un nom qui sent le soufre. Rien que le fait de l'évoquer déclenche chez l'interlocuteur des réflexes de défense. « J'ignore qui est Beljanski, je ne connais que Cahn », nous a dit le Pr Andrieu, regrettant presque d'avoir à dire du bien du produit qu'il a expertisé. « Je ne renie pas mes travaux, mais je ne tiens pas à me trouver en porte à faux vis-à-vis de mon patron », nous a répondu de son côté le Dr Damais, en ajoutant cette phrase surprenante : « La recherche française n'est pas libre, elle est aux mains des hospitalo-universitaires qui bloquent tout. »

Mais qui est donc Beljanski pour soulever tant de passion ? D'abord, ce n'est pas un bricoleur, un tant soit peu paranoïaque, comme on voudrait le faire croire dans le milieu scientifique. Il a des titres et des références. En 1948, brillant docteur en biologie, il intègre à vingt-cinq ans l'Institut Pasteur où il travaille, d'abord, sur le vaccin de la poliomyélite dans le service du Pr Pierre Lépine ; puis il entre dans celui, non moins prestigieux, du Pr Jacques Monod. Les recherches sont alors axées sur l'ADN (acide désoxyribonucléique), support du patrimoine génétique. Le Pr Monod soutient que les informations de l'ADN sont matérialisées en protéines par l'intermédiaire d'un autre acide nucléique : l'ARN (acide ribonucléique) messager. Travaux fondamentaux qui lui vaudront, en 1965, le prix Nobel de médecine - avec François Jacob et André Lwoff - puis la direction de l'Institut Pasteur.

Dès ce moment, les choses vont se gâter entre les deux hommes, car les conclusions de Beljanski ne sont pas celles de Monod. A la différence de ce dernier, Beljanski considère que l'ARN n'est pas un simple messager, mais qu'il peut véhiculer, au contraire, des informations vers l'ADN.

Pour comprendre cela, il faut faire un détour par la virologie. Parmi les principaux ennemis de la cellule, il y a les virus, qui se répartissent en deux grandes familles : les virus à ADN et les virus à ARN. Micro-organismes extrêmement frustes, puisque constitués seulement d'une enveloppe de protéine et d'un acide nucléique (l'ADN ou l'ARN), les virus sont incapables de se reproduire par eux-mêmes. Pour assurer leur descendance, ils doivent parasiter des cellules, dont ils s'emparent des commandes. Deux cas de figure se présentent alors.

S'il s'agit d'un virus à ADN, celui-ci vient s'accoler à la cellule et lui injecte son ADN, à partir duquel seront fabriquées des protéines virales, par l'intermédiaire d'un ARN messager. En revanche, s'il s'agit d'un virus à ARN, on pensait, il y a une trentaine d'années, que l'acide nucléique viral, une fois injecté dans la cellule, était lu comme un ARN messager, théorie qui avait le mérite de ne pas contredire le dogme de l'ADN tout puissant.

Or, en 1970, l'Américain Howard Temin démontre effectivement que l'ARN viral n'est pas lu comme tel, mais qu'il est d'abord transcrit en ADN à l'aide d'une enzyme, la transcriptase inverse, puis intégré sous cette forme dans la cellule-hôte. Cette découverte, qui lui vaudra le prix Nobel de médecine en 1975, prouvait donc bien que l'information peut être transférée en sens inverse, de l'ARN vers l'ADN et, du même coup, confirmait les travaux de Beljanski.

Quelques mois plus tard, ce dernier récidivait en montrant que la transcriptase inverse n'existait pas seulement chez les cellules eucaryotes, celles qui ont un noyau bien délimité, mais aussi chez les procaryotes qui n'ont pas de noyau, à savoir la bactérie. Or, plusieurs chercheurs, et non des moindres - puisque parmi eux on compte Harold Varmus (prix Nobel de médecine 1989), de l'université de San Francisco, et Bert Lampson, de l'université du New Jersey -, démontraient, eux aussi, la présence de cette enzyme chez la bactérie. Consécration donc pour Beljanski : dans une note publiée dans la revue Nature du 7 décembre 1989, le Pr Howard Temin confirmait l'antériorité des travaux de Beljanski sur les autres chercheurs.

Bref, le grand tort de Beljanski fut d'avoir eu raison trop tôt, à une époque où cela passait pour de la provocation. Ce fut la source de ses malheurs. Après trente ans de bons et loyaux services à l'Institut Pasteur, il en fut renvoyé, avec sa femme Monique, fille d'un grand patron, qui faisait office d'aide chimiste-laborantine. « Ils font n'importe quoi et ils se trouvent dans une impasse totale », aurait dit le prix Nobel pour justifier son attitude. Après cet épisode, Beljanski est recueilli par la faculté de pharmacie de Châtenay-Malabry où il occupe, jusqu'en septembre 1988, année de sa retraite, le poste de directeur de recherche dans le laboratoire de pharmacodynamie biochimique et cellulaire.

Déçu, car personne ne veut, semble-t-il, croire à ses travaux, il se réfugie à Ivry-sur-Seine, dans un garage pompeusement baptisé Centre de recherche biologique (Cerbiol), où il met au point un antiviral, le P 100, le fameux produit H, dont il approvisionne les malades atteints de sida. Comme Beljanski n'est pas médecin et que, de surcroît, il n'a plus de statut officiel, il prescrit et vend son produit en toute illégalité. Pour que celui-ci obtienne le statut de médicament, il lui faudrait une autorisation de mise sur le marché (AMM), voie obligée pour qu'il puisse être vendu en pharmacie et prescrit par les médecins. Mais, pour cela, il est nécessaire que le produit subisse avec succès les trois séries de tests que nécessite la création de tout nouveau médicament :

- Essais en laboratoire sur des cellules en culture, afin de tester l'éventuelle activité du produit.

- Essais sur l'animal, afin de mettre en évidence les principales propriétés pharmacologiques du futur médicament et son éventuelle toxicité.

- Essais chez l'homme, afin de mesurer les effets secondaires indésirables ou toxiques du produit ; de confirmer les indications mises en évidence chez l'animal ; de déterminer les doses les mieux adaptées ainsi que les meilleures voies d'administration (orale, parentérale...) et, enfin, les formes les mieux appropriées (comprimés, gouttes...).

Le Dr Beljanski a toujours refusé de se plier aux règles , car, prétend-il pour se justifier, « les malades meurent tous les jours sous nos yeux et on ne peut pas se permettre de les faire attendre ». Mais plus grave, il n'a jamais accepté de révéler la composition exacte de son produit. « Si Beljanski ne se soumet pas à ces contraintes, ce n'est plus de la science, mais du charlatanisme », estime le Pr Luc Montagnier, découvreur du virus du sida.

Ce qui n'empêche pas le produit de continuer à se vendre, et bien. Actuellement fabriqué dans les laboratoires Isa, dans les locaux mêmes du Cerbiol, il est prescrit par des médecins disciples de Beljanski, réunis au sein de l'association Cobra, qui a son siège à Saint-Prim (Isère) - l'argent de l'association servant à financer les recherches du Cerbiol. Enfin, le circuit de distribution du produit se fait sous le manteau, notamment à Paris dans deux pharmacies « amies ». Le traitement coûte cher (1 800 F pour quinze jours) et il n'est pas remboursé, bien sûr, par la Sécurité sociale.

Mais quel est donc ce mystérieux produit ? Pour en avoir une idée, il faut rappeler que le virus du sida, lorsqu'il infecte un patient pénètre, d'une part dans le système ganglionnaire lymphatique où il s'attaque essentiellement aux lymphocytes T4, cellules du système immunitaire chargées de nettoyer l'organisme de ses microbes et, de l'autre aux macrophages du foie ou cellules de Kupffer. L'infection se fait par l'intermédiaire d'un récepteur, dit CD4, présent sur ces deux types de cellules, récepteur qui a la propriété d'être complémentaire de la protéine GP 120 formant l'enveloppe du virus. Grâce à ce récepteur, le virus peut s'amarrer sur la cellule et la parasiter.

L'infection du lymphocyte T4 se fait de la manière suivante : l'acide nucléique du virus qui est un ARN, une fois injecté dans la cellule est converti en ADN par la transcriptase inverse, puis il est intégré dans le propre ADN de la cellule où il sert de modèle pour la synthèse de nouveaux virus. La cellule est finalement détruite, tandis que les virus sont libérés dans le sang où ils iront contaminer d'autres lymphocytes T4, contribuant ainsi à l'extension de la maladie.

L'infection des macrophages du foie peut se faire directement par les virus VIH ou indirectement par les lymphocytes T4 contaminés, ce qui se traduit par l'apparition à la surface des macrophages de protéine virale GP 120. Cette protéine constitue une cible pour les récepteurs CD4 des lymphocytes T4 sains qui sont attirés puis détruits par les macrophages. Cela explique pourquoi les sujets contaminés par le virus VIH présentent un déficit important en lymphocytes T4.

Pendant les trois premières semaines qui suivent l'infection, le patient peut rester séronégatif. Mais, passé ce délai, la séropositivité existe, en général. Cette période de séropositivité pendant laquelle la maladie est muette dure dix ans maximum, estime-t-on jusqu'ici. Elle dépend essentiellement de l'état général du patient.

Le produit Beljanski attaque le virus du sida sur deux fronts
Les médicaments classiques, tels l'AZT, le DDC et le DDI, ainsi que le P100 de Beljanski inhibent l'action de la transcriptase inverse (flèche orange). Le P100 est capable d'inhiber, en plus, l'activité de l'ADN viral, l'empêchant ainsi de produire de nouveaux virus (flèches blanches).

Au cours de cette période, le virus continue à se multiplier au détriment des lymphocytes T4. Lorsque leur taux devient anormalement bas (200 par microlitre, alors que la normale est de 650 à 1 100 par microlitre), le patient entre dans la phase préclinique de la maladie. Alors apparaissent des symptômes, dits opportunistes, liés à la destruction du système immunitaire, comme fatigue, amaigrissement, diarrhée, herpès. Mais aussi des candidoses et des septicémies causées par des levures, habituellement de l'espèceCandida albicans. On entre alors dans la phase d'état de la maladie. A ce stade l'avenir est très incertain. Le taux de lymphocytes T4 continue à chuter, jusqu'à atteindre le taux alarmant de 25 par microlitre.

Pour traiter la maladie, on a bien sûr cherché à empêcher la multiplication du virus, en mettant au point des inhibiteurs de la transcriptase inverse, comme l'AZT, le DDC, le DDI. Depuis le congrès de Berlin sur le sida, en juin 1993, on sait que ces produits ont une activité sur un certain nombre de cas seulement et qu'ils provoquent, à peu près tous, des effets secondaires indésirables, du fait de leur toxicité. Et puis, au bout de quelques mois de traitement, on peut voir apparaître des virus mutants, résistant à l'un ou l'autre de ces produits. Aux Etats-Unis, on estime qu'un pourcentage important de malades est contaminé par ce genre de mutants. Quand une telle résistance se manifeste, on en vient à prescrire des cocktails de deux, voire des trois médicaments.

Le produit Beljanski est aussi un inhibiteur de la transcriptase inverse. Son principe actif, la flavopéreirine, a été extrait de l'écorce d'un arbre du Brésil, le Pao pereira. « Mon produit bloque totalement la transcriptase inverse, comme le fait l'AZT, le DDC et le DDI, mais il présente un avantage sur ces médicaments, celui d'inhiber l'activité de la copie ADN fabriquée par la transcriptase inverse. »

Quitte à se répéter, il faut bien insister sur cette caractéristique importante du produit Beljanski. Quand le VIH infecte un patient, l'ARN viral pénètre dans les lymphocytes T4, où la transcriptase inverse en fait une copie ADN qui est intégrée dans l'ADN de la cellule. Le produit Beljanski de même que l'AZT, le DDC et le DDI est capable d'empêcher cette transcription, c'est-à-dire qu'il empêche la synthèse de la copie ADN de se faire.

Cependant, si cette copie ADN s'intègre dans la cellule ni l'AZT ni le DDC ni le DDI ne peuvent plus rien. A partir de cette copie seront donc produits de nouveaux virus qui contribueront à l'extension de la maladie. En revanche, le produit Beljanski est capable d'inhiber l'activité de cet ADN. Autrement dit, les médicaments officiels ne bloquent qu'un processus de réplication virale, alors que le produit Beljanski bloque, lui, les deux. Cet avantage permettrait, selon Beljanski, de retarder, voire d'empêcher le passage de la séroposivité au sida déclaré, mais, précise le chercheur, « à condition que les patients suivent rigoureusement mon traitement et qu'ils aient une hygiène de vie correcte ». Le chercheur ajoute aussi : « Le produit ne provoque pas d'effets secondaires et il est beaucoup mieux supporté que les médicaments classiques. Enfin, il ne présente aucune toxicité pour les globules blancs, les globules rouges et les plaquettes, et, à ce jour, on n'a pas encore observé de résistance. »

Si l'on en croit Beljanski, le P100 serait le médicament idéal. Seule ombre au tableau : il n'empêche pas le mal d'évoluer, une fois que le sida est passé de la séroposivité à la maladie déclarée. Autrement dit, à ce stade-là, il n'est pas plus efficace que les autres médicaments. Il présente cependant un avantage important sur eux, celui d'être bien toléré, donc de mourir dans de meilleures conditions.

Le Dr Daniel Donadio, hématologiste à la clinique du Parc, à Montpellier, raconte : « A la fin des années quatre-vingts et au début des années quatre-vingt-dix, nous avons suivi des patients au sida avancé. Certains d'entre eux présentaient un hémogramme normal avec seulement une lymphopénie, c'est-à-dire une diminution du taux des lymphocytes T4 (environ 100 par microlitre). Intrigué je leur ai demandé ce qu'ils prenaient. Les uns prenaient de l'AZT, les autres du P100 de Beljanski. »

«Par curiosité, je me suis intéressé à ce produit et j'ai fait une étude de faisabilité sur 20 malades qui ont accepté de suivre le traitement pendant dix-huit mois.»

Trois éléments m'ont surpris :

- La bonne tolérance générale, surtout digestive et neurologique.

- L'absence clinique et biologique de complications hématologiques, à savoir, pas d'anémie, pas de thrombopénie (diminution du taux des plaquettes sanguines), pas de macrocytose (globules sanguins volumineux).

- Baisse puis remontée des lymphocytes T4 et absence de complications opportunistes.

«De plus larges études sont donc nécessaires, mais elles doivent avoir lieu dans le cadre des bonnes pratiques scientifiques.»

Au terme de cette enquête, tout ce qu'on peut dire c'est que tous ces faits sont encourageants. Cependant, tant que des études plus poussées n'auront pas été faites, on ne pourra pas conclure sur l'efficacité du produit. En effet, les résultats in vitro sont souvent contredits par les étudesin vivo. Et puis, une remontée du taux des lymphocytes n'est pas une preuve formelle de l'amélioration de la maladie. Ce taux peut varier au gré des jours et des saisons. «Il faut savoir que les gens se portent très bien avec le sida, avec ou sans traitement. Tous les jours je reçois des traitements complètement farfelus» , nous a dit le Pr Montagnier. Et puis, il est nécessaire de connaître la composition exacte du produit pour pouvoir réaliser des essais cliniques contrôlés.

Pour l'instant, on dispose seulement des expertises in vitro et d'une étude clinique. Leurs résultats encouragent à aller plus loin. Dans ce but, un pré-dossier de demande d'AMM a été officiellement déposé ces jours-ci à l'Agence du médicament. On pourrait en connaître le résultat dans quelques mois.

(1) Le Dr Beljanski a cédé ses brevets à cette société. Il touchera des droits sur leur exploitation.

(2) Laboratoire de recherche privé, spécialisé dans les expertises biologiques et médicales, ayant son siège à Montrouge. Le SIR effectue lui-même les expertises, ou les confie, par contrat, à des laboratoires extérieurs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science & Vie N°914, Novembre 93, page 74

François Mitterand : Soigné par un médicament interdit

L'ex-président de la République se soigne avec un médicament hors-la-loi mis au point par le Pr Beljanski, dont les recherches sont loin de faire l'unanimité.

par Pierre ROSSION

« Le Dr Philippe de Kuyper, de Versailles, après m'avoir vivement recommandé la radiothérapie, me donne depuis lors les prescriptions médicales que j'observe chaque jour et qui jouent un rôle décisif dans mon rétablissement. » Que voulait dire François Mitterrand en adressant à Paris Match ce texte énigmatique, publié dans l'hebdomadaire le 6 avril dernier ? Dans les jours suivant cette parution, on a appris par les journaux que le Dr de Kuyper était un médecin homéopathe, qui rencontrait le chef de l'Etat deux fois par semaine. La presse laissait entendre qu'il lui aurait prescrit les produits mis au point par le Pr Beljanski : des produits illégaux, interdits de vente dans les pharmacies.

Un trouble s'installa alors dans l'esprit du public, étonné que l'illustre patient fût soigné par des médicaments illicites. Ce que le Dr de Kuyper n'a ni confirmé ni infirmé, se retranchant derrière le secret médical.

Dans un deuxième temps, on crut qu'il était soigné par l'homéopathie. Ce qui est faux : le Dr de Kuyper n'est pas qu'homéopathe, c'est un médecin, chirurgien de formation, diplômé de la faculté de médecine de Louvain.

Enfin, comme l'un des produits Beljanski est un médicament dont le principe actif, la flavopéréirine, est extrait de l'écorce d'un arbre du Brésil (le Pao pereira), on a prétendu que le président était soigné par des plantes - autrement dit, par des tisanes. En fait, pratiquement tous les médicaments allopathiques vendus en pharmacie ont pour origine un principe actif extrait d'une plante, qui est ensuite purifié et parfois synthétisé. C'est le cas, entre autres exemples, de la digitaline, un hétéroside extrait de la digitale, irremplaçable en cardiologie, et de l'atropine, un alcaloïde extrait de la belladone, utilisé comme vagolytique. Bref, les produits Beljanski sont des médicaments allopathiques tout à fait classiques, comme ceux qu'on trouve en pharmacie et que l'on administre à doses pharmacologiques. Rien à voir avec les remèdes homéopathiques - des produits dilués au point qu'ils ne contiennent plus que de l'eau.

Cependant, contrairement aux médicaments vendus en pharmacie, les produits Beljanski n'ont pas fait l'objet d'une présentation d'AMM (autorisation de mise sur le marché) (1), et, par conséquent, on ne peut se les procurer que sous le manteau. Ce qui a valu au chercheur de passer en justice pour « exercice illégal de la pharmacie ». Mais, fait exceptionnel, la condamnation (10 mars 1994) n'a pas été assortie d'une peine, en raison de l'importance des travaux du Pr Beljanski. Bien plus : le procureur s'est fait avocat en dénonçant la carence de l'Etat, qui n'avait pas subventionné le chercheur...

Mais quelles parts attribuer à la radiothérapie et au traitement Beljanski dans le « rétablissement » (peut-être temporaire) de l'ex-président ? La radiothérapie ne peut en être responsable exclusivement, puisqu'elle est prescrite à doses modérées (aux effets encore atténués par des radioprotecteurs). Elle a pour fonction de détruire les cellules cancéreuses, mais surtout de permettre au médicament, administré parallèlement aux séances de radiothérapie, de pénétrer dans les cellules malades. En effet, toutes les tumeurs cancéreuses sont entourées d'un tissu conjonctif induisant une pression osmotique centrifuge. Sous l'action de cette pression, les substances médicamenteuses sont repoussées par effet physique, ce qui explique nombre d'échecs de la chimiothérapie. La « stratégie de Kuyper » consiste à briser cette coque protectrice afin de permettre le passage du médicament dans les cellules malades.

Comme les produits Beljanski sont illégaux, et que le médecin versaillais est tenu par le secret médical, il ne dira jamais officiellement s'il en a effectivement prescrit à François Mitterrand. S'il l'affirme publiquement, il risque la prison. Cependant, il concède vouer « une grande admiration » au Pr Beljanski, qu'il connaît depuis quinze ans et dont il partage les idées, à savoir l'intérêt majeur de l'utilisation de substances anticancéreuses spécifiques et non toxiques pour les cellules saines, conformément au serment d'Hippocrate. Un exemple en est précisément la flavopéréirine (ou PB 100, mis au point par le Pr Beljanski), utilisée entre autres contre le cancer (notamment celui de la prostate) et le virus du sida. Pour nous, il est clair que c'est bien avec ce produit qu'est traité l'ancien président.

L'efficacité du PB 100 est liée à la spécificité de son mode d'action : la flavopéréirine ne pénètre que dans les cellules malades et reste à la surface des cellules saines. Une fois dans la cellule cancéreuse, le produit s'accumule dans les nucléoles du noyau où il se fixe sur les grandes boucles d'ADN qui traversent ces minuscules poches. Or, on sait que c'est à partir de cet ADN qu'est synthétisé l'ARN ribosomal. Sous l'effet du produit, la synthèse de cet ARN se trouve donc inhibée, et la cellule ne peut plus fabriquer les protéines nécessaires à son entretien et à sa reproduction. La cellule n'a plus d'autre issue que la mort.

Comme les produits Beljanski sont très demandés par les malades atteints d'un cancer ou du sida, l'ANRS (Agence nationale de recherche sur le sida) a entrepris, en 1993, de tester le PB 100 afin de vérifier son efficacité antivirale contre le VIH. Elle n'a cependant pas jugé bon de le tester sur le cancer. Ce travail a fait l'objet d'un rapport d'activité, publié le 16 juin 1994, qui conclut que le produit possède une certaine activité d'inhibition de la multiplication du virus ; mais qu'il a, en revanche, un faible index de sélectivité - c'est-à-dire qu'il devient toxique quand on augmente faiblement les doses. Ce qui est troublant, c'est que le Pr Beljanski affirme avoir fait pratiquer (en double aveugle, cette fois, contrairement à l'étude de l'ANRS) une expertise de ce produit dans un laboratoire de virologie de référence aux Etats-Unis, le Walter Reed Army Institute of Research de Rockville (Maryland). Elle a abouti, au contraire, à des conclusions tout à fait favorables au produit.

Pour le Dr de Kuyper, l'Etat devrait donc prendre à son compte les frais de présentation d'AMM, hors de portée d'un chercheur isolé comme le Pr Beljanski. C'est le seul moyen pour que ce dernier puisse sortir de l'ornière dans laquelle il s'est enfoncé. L'Etat lui doit bien cela.

(1) Voir Science & Vie n° 914.

Science & Vie N°933, Juin 95, page 32

Pharmacologie

Le BP100, un faux remède contre le sida ?

par Pierre ROSSION

Le Pr Beljanski avait un remède contre le sida. Il ne l'a plus. Nous avons exposé l'affaire (voir Science & Vie n° 914), aussi objectivement que possible. Ancien « pastorien », Beljanski fabriquait le PB100 à base d'extraits d'écorce de Pao pereira, un arbre du Brésil, auquel il attribuait des vertus curatives de cette maladie. Mais il refusait de se plier aux règles que doit subir tout produit pour obtenir le statut officiel de médicament. Et, jusqu'ici, le PB100 était vendu sous le manteau.

Une expertise effectuée en aveugle par le Pr Jean-Marie Andrieu, directeur du laboratoire d'immunologie des tumeurs à l'hôpital Laennec, à Paris, avait fait l'objet de deux rapports, datés du 5 mai et du 24 novembre 1992. Le Pr Andrieu concluait le second en ces termes : « Dans le premier rapport, nous avions observé l'inhibition par le produit h [nom de code du BP100] de l'infection de cellules humaines contaminées par le virus du sida VIH 1. Dans cette seconde étude, nous avons démontré que la multiplication du VIH 1 a été inhibée avec un pourcentage de 60 à 100¤mg/ml du produit H. Cette concentration est de deux à quatre fois inférieure à celle qui tue les cellules. » Joint au téléphone, le Pr Andrieu nous avait alors dit textuellement : « Les effets de ce produit sont vraiment remarquables. » A l'époque, le Pr Andrieu ignorait que le produit h était le PB100 du Pr Beljanski.

Afin de tirer l'affaire au clair, le 10 décembre 1993, le directeur général de la Santé demandait à l'ANRS (Agence nationale de recherche sur le sida) de procéder à l'expertise du PB100, afin de déterminer s'il était doté d'une activité antivirale contre les virus du sida. Les études conclurent à la toxicité cellulaire du produit et à une activité antivirale non spécifique, à des doses toxiques. Elles firent l'objet d'un rapport de la direction générale de la Santé, publié le 16 juin 1994.

Là où le bât blesse, c'est que le rapport dit que ces résultats sont en accord avec ceux obtenus par le Pr Andrieu, ce qui est inexact.

Mais ce qui est encore plus déconcertant est que ce dernier, ne craignant pas de se contredire, va lui aussi dans ce sens, quand il écrit dans ce même rapport : « Il a été observé un effet d'inhibition direct sur les virus incubés avec le produit. Cet effet inhibiteur est observé à des concentrations de 60 mg/ml, proches malheureusement de la dose toxique. » Enfin, on rappellera que l'AZT n'est pas lui non plus dénué de toxicité, puisqu'il entraîne des effets secondaires non négligeables comme l'anémie.

Quand on sait combien Beljanski sent le soufre, on déplore que les études menées par l'ANRS n'aient été faites en aveugle. On nous permettra quelque réserve.

Science & Vie N°923, Août 94, page 22

Expertises

Le PB 100 du Pr Beljanski est bien actif in vitro

par Pierre ROSSION

L'International Journal of Oncology, la plus prestigieuse revue de cancérologie, vient de publier une communication du Pr Mirko Beljanski, biologiste très contesté par certain (1). Celui-ci y expose ses travaux sur le PB 100, un produit considéré comme de la poudre de perlimpinpin, pour être bref, par l'Agence nationale de recherche sur le sida (ANRS). Les travaux en question démontrent que le PB 100 a bien une activité in vitro et qu'il régulariserait la production d'interleukine 6 (Il6) par certaines cellules tumorales, en l'occurrence celles du glioblastome, un cancer du système nerveux.

L'Il6 est un facteur de croissance indispensable à la pousse des cellules, mais qui, dans les cellules tumorales, est sécrété en excès. Par un mécanisme rétroactif, l'Il6 autostimule les cellules qui la produisent, entraînant ainsi leur prolifération. D'un point de vue thérapeutique, l'astuce consiste donc à ramener la production d'Il6 au niveau normal. C'est ce que ferait le PB 100.

Pour le démontrer, le Pr Beljanski a utilisé deux groupes de cellules : les unes, les témoins, étaient des astrocytes, c'est-à-dire des cellules de soutien du tissu nerveux ; les autres étaient des cellules tumorales de glioblastome. Dans les premières, l'Il6 était sécrétée normalement, alors qu'elle était produite en quantité huit fois supérieure dans celles de glioblastome.

Puis Beljanski a traité les deux groupes avec le PB 100. Il a constaté que celui-ci était sans effet sur les astrocytes, alors qu'il normalisait la concentration d'Il6 dans les cellules de glioblastome, les empêchant ainsi de proliférer.

Si le PB 100 n'a aucun effet antiviral sur le VIH, comme semblent l'avoir établi les expertises de l'Agence nationale de recherche sur le sida, il pourrait, en revanche, intervenir sur les lymphocytes infectés par le virus. Il est très vraisemblable, en effet, que ceux-ci sécrètent de l'Il6 en excès, ce qui entraîne leur autostimulation. Il se pourrait que le PB 100 normalise, là aussi, la sécrétion d'Il6. Affaire à suivre.

(1) Voir Science & Vie n° 923.

Science & Vie N°927, Décembre 94, page 12

Beljanski reconnu aux Etats-Unis

L'International Journal of Oncology, revue de référence en matière de cancer, vient de publier un travail de Mirko Beljanski et de Sylvie Crochet (Centre de recherche biologique, Saint-Prim). Il démontre que le PB100, dont le principe actif est extrait de l'écorce d'un arbre du Brésil, le Pao pereira, pénètre uniquement dans les cellules cancéreuses. Cette sélectivité fait du PB100 un produit particulièrement approprié pour traiter le cancer. C'est d'ailleurs avec ce médicament, associé à une radiothérapie légère, qu'est traité François Mitterrand (voir Science & Vie n° 933). Ce travail fait suite à une expertise réalisée au Walter Reed Army Institute of Research à Rockville (Etats-Unis), démontrant que le PB100 inhibe in vitro des souches de VIH qu'elles soient sensibles ou fortement résistantes à l'AZT. Le PB100 n'a pas fait l'objet d'une présentation d'autorisation de mise sur le marché, trop chère pour un chercheur indépendant. On ne peut donc se le procurer qu'illégalement.

Science & Vie N°935, Août 95, page 19

ASURAISBACK
06-24-2011, 02:21 PM
If the "cure" was found they wouldnt get founding

zray13fu.blogspot.com

Sentrynox
07-07-2011, 05:30 PM
If the "cure" was found they wouldnt get founding

zray13fu.blogspot.com

You shall say, that the cure was found, and they did bury it to continue to get their fundings... Keeping alive over a million jobs, while continue killing millions more! Money has become more important than lives in this world... Money owns life, while we shall know better...

Life can't be owned by anyone, including money! Those living under that illusion serves their own self-destructions!

ragavang43
03-18-2012, 05:49 AM
nice said truecares