PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Jane Doe and I'm dead.

jane doe
12-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Love the death I'm in. Hope to rise above the underground idealisms, here.:p

jane doe
03-07-2010, 06:45 PM
YouTube - Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye)

oneview
03-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Love the death I'm in. Hope to rise above the underground idealisms, here.:p

Can you explain what you mean by
you're dead and
maybe loving the death you're in
and what - underground idealisms
that you are looking at.

jane doe
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Death is just that, death. It feels good to be dead. I died a year ago, I think, but it's all kinda foggy. Time escapes me.

Club Conspiracy is full of underground idealisms, like mine.

BlueAngel
03-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Death is just that, death. It feels good to be dead. I died a year ago, I think, but it's all kinda foggy. Time escapes me.

Club Conspiracy is full of underground idealisms, like mine.

Really?

Death is just that, death.

Thank you for that elaborate explanation as I was unaware that death was just that, death, until you explained it.

I am so glad that you love being dead.

I love being alive.

jane doe
03-10-2010, 09:18 AM
YouTube - Modest Mouse - Missed the Boat

Laugh all the way to hell.*
My heart beat me to death.

*edit to add, this is one of the song lyrics.

jane doe
03-16-2010, 05:29 PM
From my friend at oroborus forum

Hillman: Ikkyu, the crazy Japanese monk, has a poem:

You do this, you do that
You argue left, you argue right
You come down, you go up
This person says no, you say yes
Back and forth
You are happy
You are really happy

What he is saying is: Stop all that nonsense. You're really happy. Just stop for a minute and you'll realize you're happy just being. I think it's the pursuit that screws up happiness. If we drop the pursuit, it's right here.

jane doe
03-24-2010, 07:16 AM
Opening my heart
Throwing out the past losses
Becoming myself.

11-16-08
Charging the red bull
Gets me caught up in despair
No surrendering.

11-16-07
Wind blows cooler now
Feeling refreshes my heart
Tighten up my lungs.

11-16-07
Prepare me for space
Shifting my heart into place
Relaxed me from fear.

12-08-07
The friends are hiding
Awaken and enlighten
Find them they are there.

jane doe
03-30-2010, 11:07 AM
YouTube - Brandi Carlile - That Year

jane doe
04-09-2010, 06:36 AM
Grant me the freedom to be different and cut me a little slack on the outside chance that I might know something.

jane doe
04-28-2010, 10:22 AM
deleted.

Is this the hill I want to die on?

jane doe
05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
I found someone else who is dead.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh279/WhiteIguana/WhiteIguanaAmericana/PAR33040-1.jpg

superted
05-14-2010, 03:57 PM
He's not head, he's my brother! Where did you get this image? I took that picture back in 1870.

jane doe
05-15-2010, 10:34 AM
He's not head, he's my brother! Where did you get this image? I took that picture back in 1870.

He gave it to me before I was born. I believed he would be here again, and he did indeed, die. We made each other happy. :)

superted
05-15-2010, 11:05 AM
I keep his head in jar beside me, I used formalin but he still seems to stink the place out. Every once in a while I take the head out of its jar and kiss his neck goo...but don't tell anyone!

jane doe
05-15-2010, 08:06 PM
sounds not so super. try to bury yourself.

superted
05-16-2010, 02:42 AM
I would but I have no arms....(sigh)

jane doe
05-16-2010, 10:26 AM
here's a spoon.

superted
05-16-2010, 10:31 AM
I would rather have a spork, has the forking ability for tough ground AND the spooning traits for removing the earth!

jane doe
05-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Counter-intuitive, indeed.
Let's shine some light in this grave place:

YouTube - Interpol - "Lights" New Song with Lyrics

Lyrics:
On that eye see show me your ways
Teach me to meet my desires
With some grace
On that eye fear don't turn away
And leave me to plead in this whole other place
What if I never break

vistuary won't you take me
far away, far away

On that eye seek please police me
I want you to police me
But keep it clean

now that you mean my place
now let's take them away
Strong as you've seen old as you be
thats why I hold you
you will always obey

On that eye feel cap it always
teach me to grieve and conspire
with my age

On that eye I can see
go mystic spree
seething routine
I could never navigate
maybe i like to stray

no harm it seems be less free
Not today
It's like you want it that way

On that eye see peaceful life's run away from me
Run away from me

We would like to take signs
That's why I hold you
and bring silence in disguise
we would like to meet
that's why I hold you
that's why I hold you
that's why I hold you4 Responses to “Lights Lyrics Interpol”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I enjoy the process and analytical thought process of this work. I don't know if it is expressed well enough for those outside of the aether. Double skin is the theme.

Flickr: nathalie aka ida's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/double_skin/)

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 08:16 PM
What a pathetic thread.

jane doe
05-18-2010, 02:06 PM
YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream

superted
05-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Ohhhh.....you dare to poke the banning monster?

jane doe
05-18-2010, 04:07 PM

I'm already dead...my hands are decomposing now...can't type much longer.

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 06:13 PM

You need to stop making comments about me on every thread.

Especially with respect to the fact that you consider my moderation of this forum inappropriate.

It is not.

Don't like it.

Leave.

Either comment appropriately to the topic at hand; stop trolling or be banned again together with any reincarnates you return with.

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 07:18 PM
YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqYhpKODkFs)

Hope there are some Springsteen fans here, cause I'm certainly not.

Never was; never will be.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Why is it that when I'm not logged in and view my post:

"What a Pathetic Thread."

there are two advertisements underneath the post, but when I'm logged in they disappear?

Why are they there?

How'd they get there?

Who put them there?

Not I.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:51 PM
YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqYhpKODkFs)

Jane Doe adds a Springsteen video to make this thread even more pathetic.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 10:39 PM
You know, Jane Doe's comment about how she's loving the death she's in reminds me of the days when I was tortured and constantly feeling as if I were dying.

From being waterboarded to thrown into an isolation cell without food, water, sleep or light to name a few.

Let me tell you.

I never loved it.

But, to each their own.

jane doe
05-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Thank you for sharing BlueAngel. I wouldn't last long in a box without love, either. I'm sorry you had that experience.
Death and Dying in the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition (http://www.buddhanet.net/deathtib.htm)

The Springsteen video helped me understand BlueAngel's expressions. It was a synch to find it on the internet. I apologize if she misunderstood my intention. I never liked Springsteen, still don't. There are many hypocrites. Toby Keith is another hypocrite...all of his America songs and speech were bullshit. The tour t-shirts Toby Keith sells are made in China.

:)

Have a nice night, humanity is changing before its eyes are wide shut.

ibeme
05-24-2010, 02:36 PM
I gues it depends what you mean by dead

fact is your in your house or elsewhere on a chair infront of a screen with a keyboard typeing away on this forum.

if by death you mean your mind no longer exists within your body thus your body is proberly decomposed and vertualy none existent within our realm. Then you of course are not dead.

If your useing the word death in some other sense...metaphoricly or otherwise then please say.

Or maybe your just speculateing that there is no difrence between being alive or being dead

ibeme
05-24-2010, 02:36 PM
damn i did it again and only noticed the first page haha....

BlueAngel
05-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Not sure Jane Doe even knows what she means with her thread title:

Hi, I'm Jane Doe and I'm dead.

Glad you asked, though.

Perhaps, since she isn't dead, she might answer.

jane doe
05-25-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm sure I know what I mean with my thread title. Glad you found the first post. :)

edit to add*

What does death mean to you? Is your definition of death limited to one concept [you have been taught]?

superted
05-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Yea I mean come on blueangel, think outside the conformist box!

Death for me is the ending of one stage of life, only to be born again. Like for instance this morning I got up and had a shower. Tired superted died and sprightly superted was born for the day! Sprightly superted is gonna die soon though to become drunk superted :-)

ibeme
05-25-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm sure I know what I mean with my thread title. Glad you found the first post. :)

edit to add*

What does death mean to you? Is your definition of death limited to one concept [you have been taught]?

I just asked you questions how about you answer :)

jane doe
05-25-2010, 03:39 PM
I gues it depends what you mean by dead

fact is your in your house or elsewhere on a chair infront of a screen with a keyboard typeing away on this forum.

if by death you mean your mind no longer exists within your body thus your body is proberly decomposed and vertualy none existent within our realm. Then you of course are not dead.

If your useing the word death in some other sense...metaphoricly or otherwise then please say.

Or maybe your just speculateing that there is no difrence between being alive or being dead

All of your sentences are answers. I prefer not to have others experience my emotions. Any other answers than your own, might sway you off your own life oath.

writer1981
05-25-2010, 10:30 PM
I know the feeling of being dead and empty inside. That I think that is ultimate depression. Shortly after that comes the suicidal thoughts. Ironically I was saved from killing myself by a Ghost/Spirit called Amelia when I was about 15. She talked me out of it. Most, but not all cases, people who are about to commit suicide can be talked out of doing so. Amelia still looks out for me to this day. So in a sense I suppose I was saved by a form of death. That I find interesting and rather odd.

jane doe
06-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Late one night, according to witnesses, their imprisonment ended when the entire family was executed by firing squad, along with their doctor, three servants and Anastasia’s pet King Charles spaniel.

BlueAngel
06-03-2010, 11:20 PM
jane,

I think you should seek the help of a therapist.

Regards,
BA

jane doe
06-05-2010, 11:12 AM
from Rumi.

I said, O Love,
tell me this:
Does the Lord know you are
treating me this way?
Love said to me,
yes He does,
just be totally…
totally… silent

BlueAngel
06-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm so thrilled that the owners of this site have supplied advertisements for the ordering of Bruce Springsteen memorabilia, etc.

Just shows you who they are.

jane doe
06-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Just shows you who they are.

I presume they like music.

Do you like Mannheim Steamroller music?

BlueAngel
06-30-2010, 06:30 PM

I presume otherwise inasmuch as I was appointed as a moderater of this forum by the owner, Sanjay Sabini, and have authored a thread about mind control within the music industry and have implicated Bruce Springsteen as a perpetrator in my abuse and the owner of this forum, Sanjay Sabini and everyone else affiliated with it, disrespects me by placing advertisements for Bruce Springsteen merchandise on this forum.

I think I'll have to ban Sanjay from the forum.

BlueAngel
06-30-2010, 10:02 PM

I presume that inasmuch as Sanjay Sabini, the owner of this forum, who appointed me as moderator of this site knowing full well that I authored a thread about mind control within the music industry and implicated Bruce Springsteen as a perpetrator in my abuse, must be a total JERK for advertising Bruce Springsteen merchandise for sale.

Yeah.

Sanjay Sabini is a total jerk.

That's my assessment.

BlueAngel
07-02-2010, 11:19 PM

I like Mannheim Steamroller and Sanjay Sabini, the owner of this forum, about as much as I like you.

Does that answer your question?

jane doe
07-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Does that answer your question?

Any of your forms of response would be a suitable answer to my question. What a break-thru for you, indeed. I don't think you need to like me as a substitute for Mannheim Steamroller.

BlueAngel
07-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Any of your forms of response would be a suitable answer to my question. What a break-thru for you, indeed. I don't think you need to like me as a substitute for Mannheim Steamroller.

Why are you under the impression that my comment indicated that I thought I needed to like you as a substitute for Mannheim Steamroller?

BlueAngel
07-05-2010, 12:12 AM

What break-thru?

jane doe
07-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Random Oblique Strategies Online (http://www.joshharrison.net/oblique-strategies/)

BlueAngel
07-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Random Oblique Strategies Online (http://www.joshharrison.net/oblique-strategies/)

You said to me:

What a break-thru for you.

I asked.

What break-thru?

You answered my question with the above link.

It figures.

No answer from you would have been better than the one you supplied.

jane doe
07-16-2010, 09:56 AM
I do not answer to your highness, BlueAngel.

BlueAngel
07-17-2010, 07:47 PM
I do not answer to your highness, BlueAngel.

You said:

What a break-thru for you.

I inquired.

What break-thru?

You answered with a link that did not answer my question.

I asked why you supplied a link in answer to my question which did not provide an answer to my question and your answer to that question is that you do not answer to my highness.

My suggestion to you is that you refrain from directing comments to me if you cannot answer the simple questions which are derived from your comments other than answering with links that do not answer my question or with a reply that you do not answer to my highness.

jane doe
07-19-2010, 07:22 AM
I inquired.

I respond to people with a quotation of their text or the use of a pronoun, or name addressing the individual. Your ego wanted me to respond to you, yet my next post wasn't a reply. My post was basically a creative, random link of random solutions to random problems.

You are not random. You are very special and needy.

I prefer this thread to be a conversation between noone.

I will suit myself on this thread.

BlueAngel
07-19-2010, 08:00 PM
I respond to people with a quotation of their text or the use of a pronoun, or name addressing the individual. Your ego wanted me to respond to you, yet my next post wasn't a reply. My post was basically a creative, random link of random solutions to random problems.

Yes.

I am very SPECIAL, in deed, but you would be the needy one.

My ego didn't want anything from you.

You posted a comment to me which included a statement that I had a break-thru.

I inquired as to what break-thru you determined I had and you answered with some random BS.

Your comment was addressed to me as you quoted me.

Period.

I think the issue is more about your ego and not mine.

jane doe
07-20-2010, 03:16 AM
I didn't think you cared enough about anyone to get upset, Blue Angel. :)

jane doe
07-20-2010, 04:25 AM
Everything here a conspiracy, in deed.

BlueAngel
07-22-2010, 12:06 AM
I didn't think you cared enough about anyone to get upset, Blue Angel. :)

Huh? :)

Getting upset at someone equals caring about them?

Another post by Jane Doe that doesn't make any sense and has absolutely nothing to do with anything that this site is about other than herself, which is why she apparently thinks this forum exists.

BlueAngel
07-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Everything here a conspiracy, in deed.

Did you just have an awakening from the dead?

BlueAngel
07-22-2010, 02:33 AM

You can prefer this thread to be whatever you like, but that doesn't mean it will be so.

This is a PUBLIC internet forum.

jane doe
07-22-2010, 10:47 AM
This is a PUBLIC internet forum.

With two people posting. :rolleyes:

You haven't added anything to your own personal introduction thread..because you're so shallow it requires conspiracies and attacks on others, you attempt to control.

You truly are becoming more and more masculine every day.

you must be full of boule gene.

BlueAngel
07-22-2010, 12:54 PM
With two people posting. :rolleyes:

You haven't added anything to your own personal introduction thread..because you're so shallow it requires conspiracies and attacks on others, you attempt to control.

You truly are becoming more and more masculine every day.

you must be full of boule gene.

I don't need a personal introduction thread.

People who read this forum and post here are familiar with me through my threads and comments.

Sorry, but I'm not attacking you.

You're attacking me.

I'm merely responding to your attacks.

I attempt to control no one.

Yep.

I'm a masculine female.

i.e., having qualities traditionally ascribed to men, as strength and boldness.

jane doe
07-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Then perhaps, since you Blue Angel, enjoy chatting so much on this thread titled, JANE DOE yada yada, should start a "chatting and spatting" thread for yourself.

:rolleyes:

btw, Do you have a recipe for pork tenderloin?

BlueAngel
07-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Then perhaps, since you Blue Angel, enjoy chatting so much on this thread titled, JANE DOE yada yada, should start a "chatting and spatting" thread for yourself.

:rolleyes:

btw, Do you have a recipe for pork tenderloin?

Are you inferring that because this thread is titled, "Hi, I'm Jane Doe and I'm dead," that only YOU are entitled to post on it?

If so, please be informed that you don't own this thread and anyone can post on it.

BTW, your thread is not enjoyable for anyone other than yourself and, further, it is insignificant as far as the subject matter of this forum is concerned.

In fact, now that I think about it, I should delete it.

I have no intention of starting a thread as you have wherein I desire to only chat and spat with my dead self, cause I ain't dead, but you are.

I don't have a recipe for pork tenderloin, but I do have a recipe for Chicken Paprika.

BlueAngel
07-24-2010, 03:08 AM
Try starting a BLOG of your own or website if you only desire to write about yourself, cause, FYI, this forum isn't about you, "Jane Doe."

The name of this forum is Club Conspiracy and not, "Hi, I'm Jane Doe and I'm Dead."

jane doe
07-25-2010, 12:03 AM
What's your recipe for Chicken Paprika?

jane doe
08-02-2010, 10:02 AM
I remember the swimming pool..rest sweet friend, rest.

vet ikke
08-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Hmm?

Wut da phuck is this thread??

ROTFL!

BlueAngel
08-02-2010, 10:21 PM
I remember the swimming pool..rest sweet friend, rest.

Does anyone know what Jane Doe is talking about or to whom she is speaking?

My next question is:

Does anyone care?

outfrom
08-03-2010, 10:19 PM
State of mind in relation to yourself somehow.
Jane Doe because no one would know you.

jane doe
08-06-2010, 10:03 AM
YouTube - ‪The Prodigy - Firestarter‬‎

vet ikke
08-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Try starting a BLOG of your own or website if you only desire to write about yourself, cause, FYI, this forum isn't about you, "Jane Doe."

The name of this forum is Club Conspiracy and not, "Hi, I'm Jane Doe and I'm Dead."

I see why this place is dead..

LMFAO!

outfrom
08-06-2010, 02:49 PM

LMFAO!

The threads already there are interesting (some).
Depends what you like.

Could be worth piecing together or trying to figure out.

The lack of poster activity makes it easier to keep up with.
Better than getting ploughed under trying to keep up(?).

outfrom
08-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Last video ........ no idea ...... ?????

Try a movie, if you havn't seen it
Serenity
can watch it again if you have.

jane doe
08-06-2010, 04:25 PM
I don't trash other threads with negativity.

BlueAngel
08-06-2010, 09:55 PM

LMFAO!

Let's see.

How long has Chat Brat been a member of CC?

Oh, for a few days now.

Thank goodness for her opinion that CC is dead because of a response by me to Jane Doe.

She knows all, no doubt.

jane doe
08-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Let's see.

How long has Chat Brat been a member of CC?

Oh, for a few days now.

Thank goodness for her opinion that CC is dead because of a response by me to Jane Doe.

She knows all, no doubt.

All I have to say is that WE thank Chat Brat for her opinion no matter how wrong it is.

Maybe the BRAT should go CHAT somewhere else.

Like at Conspiracy Chat Central.

You write beautifully.

li'lears
08-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi, Jane Doe:

You probably don't really know who I am.

Somewhere you posted
wondering why your private messaging isn't functional.

BA gives the impression of being envious of you.
As supermoderator BA can over-ride your receiving messages.

BA probably won't admit it. Nevertheless.

li'lears
08-07-2010, 05:01 PM
I get the impression that you are either trying to copy BA's behaviour
or to figure BA out on this forum, anymore.

You Jane Doe could be trying to be something your not.
No need to be something other than yourself.
Take heed.

yours, truly

jane doe
08-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I get the impression that you are either trying to copy BA's behaviour
or to figure BA out on this forum, anymore.

You Jane Doe could be trying to be something your not.
No need to be something other than yourself.
Take heed.

yours, truly

You must also be a scorpio. You tend to over value yourself and undervalue others. Proven by analyzing your sentences. You choose to overlook proper spelling of words in sentences regarding others, but master most commonly mispelled words when saluting yourself.

You bring no meaning to yourself by negating others..

BlueAngel
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi, Jane Doe:

You probably don't really know who I am.

Somewhere you posted
wondering why your private messaging isn't functional.

BA gives the impression of being envious of you.
As supermoderator BA can over-ride your receiving messages.

BA probably won't admit it. Nevertheless.

BA doesn't give the impression of being envious of anyone.

As a supermoderator, I don't over-ride anyone's messages.

jane doe
08-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Your eyes will suffice to give dead women hope.

jane doe
08-29-2010, 07:48 AM
The sky is full of silly things,
Like desperations and understatements.
The dropping raindrops and falling thunder
It cries out to those scars down under.

Oh wash away my creepy follow
down below the murky shadow.
Of yesterdays regrets and aim,
Nothing could have changed the pain.

Love songs of bereft are fitting,
and tripping up my clefts by spitting.
Beside the open door is free
But someone else designed the key.

The causeway taking flight astound me
Like peanut brittle and wooden whittle.
Take the map and grow the flowers
My sorrow garden died in hours.

I found the website and stripped bare
All the sucking sounds of despair.
The angel blue arrived in time and dug a hole
To share and amuse with opposing rhymes.

So follow along if you dare
Forget your bloom and pantaloons.
The clock of conspiracy will tick your flea
when you finally remember me.

BlueAngel
09-03-2010, 10:54 PM
jane doe said:

The sky is full of silly things,
Like desperations and understatements.
The dropping raindrops and falling thunder
It cries out to those scars down under.

Oh wash away my creepy follow
down below the murky shadow.
Of yesterdays regrets and aim,
Nothing could have changed the pain.

Love songs of bereft are fitting,
and tripping up my clefts by spitting.
Beside the open door is free
But someone else designed the key.

The causeway taking flight astound me
Like peanut brittle and wooden whittle.
Take the map and grow the flowers
My sorrow garden died in hours.

I found the website and stripped bare
All the sucking sounds of despair.
The angel blue arrived in time and dug a hole
To share and amuse with opposing rhymes.

So follow along if you dare
Forget your bloom and pantaloons.
The clock of conspiracy will tick your flea
when you finally remember me.

jane doe
09-20-2010, 09:03 AM
YouTube - Various Pieces-All The Trees Of The Field

jane doe
08-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice to be invited back.:)

agent_mulder
08-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Great that you are back Jane Doe,
You were purely unique the last time and hope that you will continue to venture out here at Club Conspiracy.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me I would be more than willing to help you out.

Andy@LiveSpace
09-27-2011, 02:10 AM
What do you mean by dead??

jane doe
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM
What do you mean by dead??

I'm dieing to know why you have advertisements in your signature.