PDA

View Full Version : Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Thumper
08-27-2005, 11:29 AM
It should seem that way, with the EU playing both sides of the fence. I was also listening to a radio interview on the Jeff Rense show where the illuminati saw Europe as it's home base, and detested everything else. Your thoughts?

nohope187
08-27-2005, 03:04 PM
No, Amerika will be preserved for the super rich to vacation there while everyone else is quarantined to the metro areas.

08-27-2005, 05:54 PM
I doubt that America would be the place they would want to vacation after it's been turned into a third world country.

They have "no" allegiance to America and since their roots are European, it would seem that would be their "home base."

freeman
08-27-2005, 07:41 PM
My best guess is that the NWO intends to either absorb a weakened and defeated America into their European Union or to destroy it all together.
I tend to lean toward the former altenative due to recent global initiatives like NAFTA and CAFTA. Why bother to unite the Americas unless the plan is for the Illuminati to control them all?

nohope187
08-27-2005, 07:44 PM
nohope187 wrote:
No, Amerika will be preserved for the super rich to vacation there while everyone else is quarantined to the metro areas.Reason I say this is the infamous AGENDA 21 of course. Oh, and we can't forget that bullshit KYOTO treaty. I bet you ol George will cave into signing it before the end of his term in office.:-P

truebeliever
08-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Few places will be totally destroyed...Iran maybe and a few others...however, if the people are not cowed, perhaps they will go ALL the way.

The point will be to bring people to the edge of terror. To make them REALLY belive that at ANY moment the whole world is going to explode and Armageddon will be upon them...at which point a Knight with a Blue Hat will come riding in.

America must be destroyed by less sexy means than atom bombs. Simple economic collapse and civil war will suffice.

Once Bush has trashed the U.S reputation COMPLETELY, the U.N will have a mandate to save the U.S people from themselves and their silly religious beliefs.

Back to the point of total war...there is enough evidence to point out that preparations have been made for ALL OUT nuking.

The Russians have spent billions and so has the U.S on underground "cities".

Chernobyl was DEFINATELY an experiment. 7 levels of safety were dismissed one by one...no way was it an accident. Time has shown that radioactive fallout ceases to be a problem after 10 years or so. In the Chernobyl area, rare wildlife has returned and the lack of human activity has returned the area to a pristine state.

We see lately documentaries on Robert McNamara "pleading" with us to dismantle nuclear weapons and other doco's on the "evil" of the corporations...the only soloution implied in these (on the surface) well done doco's...STRONG ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT to spare us from this chaos...no mention of the Bankers of course who ARE responsable for these institutions.

We must be careful not to be intimitaded with all this talk of total destruction. It is vital that a "high moral ground" be available to those who wish to kill us. Deny it to them by spreading the word. Let them know that "we" will know EXACTLY who to blame.

nohope187
08-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Ah yes, but you forget how well they play "Damage Control". :-P

alumbrado
08-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Once Bush has trashed the U.S reputation COMPLETELY, the U.N will have a mandate to save the U.S people from themselves and their silly religious beliefs.

Can you define what silly religious beliefs that the American people have that the UN would save from?

:-?

truebeliever
08-28-2005, 06:48 PM
That there is a God, and that God loves us individually and endows you with certain inalienable rights...like the right to not be killed in a population cull.

Bush's actions are designed pure and simple to show the world what a danger Religion is. You can find documentaries and talk show people saying time and again..."who would have thought religion would make a comeback like this. We need to limit the power and scope of religious thought and wipe it out all together before it destroys us all". Snigger, snigger...

Well I guess the secular and Humanist U.N will be taking on that role?

nohope187
08-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Grey Poupon(the UN)? But of course! :-P

freeman
08-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Don't worry, guys. It's all under control.

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/2906/sirnuke5vl.jpg

alumbrado
08-29-2005, 08:24 PM
truebeliever wrote:
That there is a God, and that God loves us individually and endows you with certain inalienable rights...like the right to not be killed in a population cull.

Bush's actions are designed pure and simple to show the world what a danger Religion is. You can find documentaries and talk show people saying time and again..."who would have thought religion would make a comeback like this. We need to limit the power and scope of religious thought and wipe it out all together before it destroys us all". Snigger, snigger...

Well I guess the secular and Humanist U.N will be taking on that role?

You're not exactly answering my question. This has nothing to do with Bush's religion, God or whatever. I'm more interesting in your definition of "silly religious beliefs" of the American people.
Is the spiritual faith in nature/the Great Creator by Native Americans considered "silly"? Are Muslims in America silly? What about Quakers...are the people silly? The Quakers are very much against the war and Bush and they're a Christian branch.

Please define.

To me, your suggestion sounds like you're against all religious beliefs and that is pretty much an "Illuminati/NWO" goal. :-(

truebeliever
08-29-2005, 11:02 PM
I've answered the question perfectly.

Read again or read up in general.

My point is sarcastic in that a "supposed" Christian is acting in a COMPLETEly ridiculous manner in order to give religion a bad name and give a high moral ground to the Secular Humanist U.N.

Kapeche?

I'm sure of you read my previous posts my position on thses matters is quite clear.

I personally could'nt give a flying toss what my next door neighbours religious beliefs are. I give a toss when a basically satanic/materialistic banker scam is afoot to drive out Muslim and Christian tenants derived from a supernatural God from the underlying social contract we all share and replace it with worship of a highly fallible state under U.N auspicious's.

Central to that state will be a population cull by hook or by crook.

Again...i hope my position is now clear to you.

08-30-2005, 07:27 AM
truebeliever wrote:

My point is sarcastic in that a "supposed" Christian is acting in a COMPLETEly ridiculous manner in order to give religion a bad name and give a high moral ground to the Secular Humanist U.N.

Kapeche?

I'm sure of you read my previous posts my position on thses matters is quite clear.

I personally could'nt give a flying toss what my next door neighbours religious beliefs are. I give a toss when a basically satanic/materialistic banker scam is afoot to drive out Muslim and Christian tenants derived from a supernatural God from the underlying we all share and replace it with worship of a highly fallible state under U.N auspicious's.

Central to that state will be a population cull by hook or by crook.

Again...i hope my position is now clear to you.

Okay, I'm going to interject here, because I'm somewhat perplexed as well regarding this discussion.

Are you saying that Bush is purposely acting in a non-Christian way to "give religion a bad name?" so that in some way, shape or form this cause will effect a mandate that the people/state become worshippers of the UN?

How does this transference from worshipping GOD to worshipping the UN occur??

and, further, what is the point and or agenda for the NWO in this regard??

I think Pat Robertson has done his part in giving religion a "bad name."

08-30-2005, 07:27 AM
!! Having problems getting on and then posts are repeating !!

alumbrado
08-30-2005, 04:38 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Again, you did not answer my question, TB. You believed that Bush isn't a Christian and making the US looking bad in the eyes of the world/UN and YOU, not Bush, suggested that the UN would save the "US people from themselves and their silly religious beliefs."

This suggests a clear bias from YOU, not Bush. It is YOUR opinion, YOUR suggestion, mr truebeliever. Bush didn't come around and say so himself here or anywhere. Don't try to claim to believe that Bush would do it. It's all conjectures or assumptions people will base off from questionable or disinfo sources.

Man up and own what you say. Don't try to change the subject whether you don't give a "flying toss" about your neighbor's religious beliefs are.

I've read your posts in the past and your beliefs in religious matters are somewhat vague and ambiguous.

truebeliever wrote:
kapeche?

It's capiche. ;-)

alumbrado
08-30-2005, 04:45 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

That's because, Mr. BlueAngel, there is no absolute way in hell people around the world would be compelled to worship the UN outright. Just a lot of dumb-down, brainwashed folks being fed a lot of bullsh*ts about the wonderful worldly institution that is called the UN.

That's my op and I own it.

The point of the NWO is about controlling the world's resources and the human race just happened to be one of those resources. 8-)

08-30-2005, 05:35 PM
alumbrado wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

That's because, Mr. BlueAngel, there is no absolute way in hell people around the world would be compelled to worship the UN outright. Just a lot of dumb-down, brainwashed folks being fed a lot of bullsh*ts about the wonderful worldly institution that is called the UN.

I was curious as to how tb believed people would worship the UN in lieu of a GOD. I know he stated in his opinion that BUSH will make all religions look bad, but this scenario seems highly unlikely to me. IMO, most people do not believe the UN to be a worldly institution.

That's my op and I own it.

The point of the NWO is about controlling the world's resources and the human race just happened to be one of those resources. 8-)

Yes, it is about controlling the world's resources, which they do and people are just in the way. We're obstacles, and they make their way around those who are asleep and the others who aren't, well, they seem to be able to "stay the course" no matter what we throw in their path.

P. S. It's Mrs. BlueAngel!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

freeman
08-30-2005, 06:27 PM
My belief is that the UN itself won't be worshipped, but rather a one-world, Satanic religion will be imposed with the UN's assistance -- as well as the apostate Catholic Church with the Jesuits and Black Pope.
All part of a big one world "peace initiative". The sheeple will be convinced,after myriad artificial crises are created, that religious, ethnic and cultural diviersity are the source of the world's problems. At that point, they will see this UN agenda as their savior and jump right into the trap.
At least I believe that's the general plan.
And truebeliever is right that Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith.

truebeliever
08-30-2005, 06:54 PM
No, you're whats called a "fucking tosser" down under.

Read what I fucking write you idiot. Or do i have to explain it all over.

My points are understood by most except idiots like you who seem bent on twisting what is the obvious.

I still cant work out what the fuck you're on about.

My views on religion vague?

And I know i'm conversing with a complete tosser when they correct my spelling.

You belong on Liberty Forum.

alumbrado
08-30-2005, 07:25 PM
TB, don't cuss me out when I haven't cuss you out. I'm not the bad guy here.

You're just reacting to my "nitpicking" like a little whining girl crying over spilt milk and not bothering cleaning up.

Don't be a man if you cannot own your words. Constructive criticism is something you could learn.

And you considered yourself a *cough-cough* Christian *cough*?

:pint:

alumbrado
08-30-2005, 07:26 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
P. S. It's Mrs. BlueAngel!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, pardon me, ma'am! ;-)

truebeliever
08-30-2005, 07:40 PM
I'll cuss you out till the fucking cows come home.

Dont piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining.

When i receive shit in the form of knit picking crap that is'nt even constructive knit picking but...i dont know what; i call it like it is.

As for being a Christian? I'm whatever I want to be at any given time. Christianity fits me at this moment. I adhere to NO dogma. I think for myself. I "experience" things for myself. I take the word of no man or money making organization such as the Churches.

I have no love for the New Testament as a whole...it is crapola and irrelevant to me. The words of men.

I have an AWFUL lot of respect for the words said to come from the mouth of one Jesus Christ. "Know God - Do unto your neighbour"...your ass will follow. I believe Christ was God incarnate and I can speak from personal experience. When you have experienced the "Mysterium Coinunctio" get back to me.

My distaste for the current phase of the NWO program is the simple premise that ultimate values will be replaced by "relative" ones based on the think tank whim of the moment.

This will lead to mass murder. Not just of Niggaz and Slant Eyes but of Whitey's too.

If you have a fucking problem with what I write, spell it out. Fucking nit picker sideline mouth offs get it. And whats more...lets here a few of your own idea's outside the normal reactionary shit I read every day.

truebeliever
08-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Don't be a man if you cannot own your words. Constructive criticism is something you could learn.

Dont ever accuse me of not "owning" my words you fucking moron.

My "words" on this forum speak for themselves.

When a dog barks I tell it to shut up...i dont engage in debate.

truebeliever
08-30-2005, 08:26 PM
And you considered yourself a *cough-cough* Christian *cough*?

So if you are polite you are a Christian?

If you dont get mad...you are a Christian?

So if you dont "cuss" that makes you a Christian?

Spoken like a true fundamentalist who see's ALL things through his dogmatic attachment to a set of "rules" given him by men. You are no better than the "rationalist" Globalists.

Christ never said dont cuss. He said give it to the lying fuckers in my name!

"Politeness is a form of control encouraged by Elites to stifle debate".

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion.

08-30-2005, 09:22 PM
freeman wrote:
My belief is that the UN itself won't be worshipped, but rather a one-world, Satanic religion will be imposed with the UN's assistance -- as well as the apostate Catholic Church with the Jesuits and Black Pope.
All part of a big one world "peace initiative". The sheeple will be convinced,after myriad artificial crises are created, that religious, ethnic and cultural diviersity are the source of the world's problems. At that point, they will see this UN agenda as their savior and jump right into the trap.
At least I believe that's the general plan.
And truebeliever is right that Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith.

Could you please provide some examples as to how Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith??

Perhaps possible, maybe probable, but in my mind highly unlikely.

freeman
08-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Could you please provide some examples as to how Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith??

Perhaps possible, maybe probable, but in my mind highly unlikely.

1)The Pat Robertson fiasco with Chavez.
2)The Terry Schiavo fiasco.
3)The War in Iraq, an unprovoked act of aggression justified as a "Holy War" like the Crusades.
4)The militant religious right movement encompassing everthing from Eric Rudolph bombing abortion clinics to Fred Phleps'"God Hates Fags" ministry.

Even the most sincere, devout Christians are seeing things like this on a daily basis and questioning whether contemporary Christianity reflects their core beliefs and value systems. Slowly but surely they are being led towards another alternative, vis-a-vis that ol' debil Hegelian dialectic again.
When Bush crashes in the near future, taking the country along with him, his fair-weather religious right supporters will be the first to jump ship, since none of them are ensconced in any legitimate Christian values anyway. Like the suckers at entry level Freemasonry, they and the rest of the sheeple will gravitate toward the new one world religion, as they will be told that it is ecumenical and encompasses "all true belief systems".
In short, Bush is the poster boy for Anti-Christianity, and every day he wins more converts for Satan through his false witness.

truebeliever
08-31-2005, 12:09 AM
FREEMAN...you say it so much better.

It just seems so obvious to me.

Bush is a COMPLETE caricature...he is the proverbial "Goldstein".

If you really wanted to take over the world and instill your value system...aka: PENUT Document...would you employ "W" as the figure head?

They say Jeb was up for the job but was considered to compromised? Too compromised as compared to what? His idiot brother? Bill "Mena/Whitewater" Clinton?

To elaborate...the man cannot read. The man cannot write. The man cannot, literally, string a coherent sentence together. He is a complete fool lauded around the world as a nut case. Even though's, for the war, here in Oz cringe at the sight of Bush...that is his job. Though I believe him to be the unwitting Patsy.

In the words of the shampoo commercial..."it wont happen overnight, but it will happen".

"They" wish to dispense with the Supernatural God and the prophets ASAP. Not just because it's a "Satanic Conspiracy" but also because we are cocky, arrogant shits who, like a 2 year old child, have learnt to walk and now believe we're God...till we fall on our arse and learn better. There are limits. Everything has it's season and the ego of man will have to wait till Gods good and ready.

However, i'd prefer not to have to collectively fall on our arse...aka: death, destruction, mayhem. Hav'nt we had enough already?

P.S...remember their is the rest of the planet out there. Europe especially is in the grip of the Secular Humanist movement and are dabbling in all sorts of dark shit. Bush and the so called "Neo-cons" have simply re-inforced their view that Europe knows best. Soon Hillary will be travelling to and fro when she's President...apolagising for all those crazy Christians back home...in the camps now thank God. Oooops, cant say God...thank the new laws on Religious Freedom - actually the freedom to be free of the constraints of religion.

truebeliever
08-31-2005, 12:20 AM
3)The War in Iraq, an unprovoked act of aggression justified as a "Holy War" like the Crusades.

Remember when he said that? I remember that speech. That line was DELIBERATE. It was no foo par.

All over the net are lectures and commentary on how religion must be "newtered" as it is a danger to the neighbourhood.

freeman
08-31-2005, 03:26 AM
To elaborate...the man cannot read. The man cannot write. The man cannot, literally, string a coherent sentence together. He is a complete fool lauded around the world as a nut case.

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/9374/isbushnuts2ca.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/3996/bushnostradamus9sr.jpg

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/7227/39160404bushfall203body3rv.jpg

Though I believe him to be the unwitting Patsy.
...Bush and the so called "Neo-cons" have simply re-inforced their view that Europe knows best.

You say it pretty well, too, TB. It's a shame in a way, because in his own inept, perverse way Bush is probably the United States' last shot at nationalism. That's the tragic irony of it.

truebeliever
08-31-2005, 04:37 AM
It's a shame in a way, because in his own inept, perverse way Bush is probably the United States' last shot at nationalism. That's the tragic irony of it.

Can I recommend LaRouche? Or even Perot...

Bush? The East Coast Blue Blood Lackey Fool? Agents for the Bankers? Your last best hope for "Nationalism"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ROFL ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ah... :-D

Oooooo...thats my therapy for the day done... :lol:

Saturnino
08-31-2005, 05:18 AM
A Christian who denies Christ because of idiots like Pat Robertson never understood his own faith. jesus warned very clearly that in the end times there would be apostasy and many wolves coming in sheep clothing.

freeman
08-31-2005, 07:30 AM
A Christian who denies Christ because of idiots like Pat Robertson never understood his own faith. jesus warned very clearly that in the end times there would be apostasy and many wolves coming in sheep clothing.

I absolutely agree, but expect to see a lot who don't heed that warning in the days ahead...already I meet them on a daily basis. The educated secular humanist types lead the charge over the cliff.

Bush? The East Coast Blue Blood Lackey Fool? Agents for the Bankers? Your last best hope for "Nationalism"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ROFL ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ah...

Okay, perhaps I should clarify...it's a double whammy. Bush is doing the same thing to nationalism as he is to Christianity.
As Dr. Makow and other conspiracy theorists say, the underlining societal values mut be overturned for the globalists to succeed.

truebeliever
08-31-2005, 07:46 AM
Okay, perhaps I should clarify...it's a double whammy. Bush is doing the same thing to nationalism as he is to Christianity.

O.K...point taken. Good point. I guess there were alot of people wishing for a NWO split down Nationalist lines. I'd make a small wager he wont be here by the end of the year.

Will they bury him in Arlington Cemetary...

:-D

freeman
08-31-2005, 07:52 AM
[quote]I'd make a small wager he wont be here by the end of the year.

Will they bury him in Arlington Cemetary...
{/quote]

Sorry, TB, can't cover that action...
the economy is already imploding, so we down to the two minute warning. Bush is about to take his place alonside other aristocratic dupes like Louis XIV and Czar Nicholas.

Saturnino
08-31-2005, 10:14 AM
I have been listening to Hillary's bio (not her own)...what a wicked bitch. Totally radical, brain washed in the worst communist/feminist way in college, daughter of a Nazi boot camp sargeant who never loved her (the source of her neurosis). She always knew that Bill was a womanizer and never cared because she was using him to get there. What a psycho.
It seems her "career" was helped by a Law professor in her school. The Illuminati have these watchers to pick the right people for them, I guess. It is amazing how everything goes smoothly for them after they have been picked. All the right jobs, all the right connections...and then they preach meritocracy !

alumbrado
08-31-2005, 07:34 PM
truebeliever wrote:
I'll cuss you out till the fucking cows come home.

And the cows will gratuitously fuck you in the ass?

truebeliever wrote:
Dont piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining.

When i receive shit in the form of knit picking crap that is'nt even constructive knit picking but...i dont know what; i call it like it is.

You don't know constructive criticism if you can't tell your head from your own ass. That's your problem. I've been there before. You're in denial, man.

truebeliever wrote:
As for being a Christian? I'm whatever I want to be at any given time. Christianity fits me at this moment. I adhere to NO dogma. I think for myself. I "experience" things for myself. I take the word of no man or money making organization such as the Churches.

I have no love for the New Testament as a whole...it is crapola and irrelevant to me. The words of men.

I have an AWFUL lot of respect for the words said to come from the mouth of one Jesus Christ. "Know God - Do unto your neighbour"...your ass will follow. I believe Christ was God incarnate and I can speak from personal experience. When you have experienced the "Mysterium Coinunctio" get back to me.

Yada, yada, yada. No "true" Christian would diss the New Testament which contained the gospels of Jesus according to his apostles. You're no true Christian, you're a fucking satanist trying to distort the messages.

truebeliever wrote:
If you have a fucking problem with what I write, spell it out. Fucking nit picker sideline mouth offs get it. And whats more...lets here a few of your own idea's outside the normal reactionary shit I read every day.

You gave me an answer only a dumbass could give. I thought you would be smarter than that but noooo... you resort to sarcastic remarks and change the subject to cover up your shortcomings or maybe your inadequacy? Hmmm, could be.

I should really question your stupid religious beliefs. How's that for a reactionary shit? ;-)

alumbrado
08-31-2005, 07:43 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Dont ever accuse me of not "owning" my words you fucking moron.

My "words" on this forum speak for themselves.

When a dog barks I tell it to shut up...i dont engage in debate.

I hope that dog gets to bite you in the ass.

Your words doesn't mean squat anywhere until you acknowledge there are people out there who have the RIGHT to question you on the basis of your statements, whatever that may be. Learn to accept constructive criticism, you fucking moron.

Get off the fucking high horse you're riding on here. You ain't better than all of us here.

Everyone here is entitled to say what they wanted to say here and everyone here is entitled to QUESTION others on the basis of their biased or ambiguous suggestions (like yours about the American people and their "silly" religious beliefs).

alumbrado
08-31-2005, 07:46 PM
truebeliever wrote:
"Politeness is a form of control encouraged by Elites to stifle debate".

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion.

LOL! Nice going, TB! You've just exposed yourself.

This is what you say: When a dog barks I tell it to shut up...i dont engage in debate.

Seem that YOU who's stifling the debate!

Elites treat people like dogs, you know?

truebeliever
08-31-2005, 07:55 PM
ALUMBRO...many people have questioned and debated me on this forum. You NEVER questioned me...you put up a statement which i still dont have a clue what you're on about. Everyone else gets it but you.

As for the New Testament...shit...the 4 Gospels...the alledged word of the Christ while he walked the Earth. That I read.

Is that clear cock head?

When you have something to say...say it...the point is you have NOTHING to say which is why i beat you like a whiny little bitch.

Dont bullshit me that you've read my posts you lying little worm fuck. My posts speak for themselves.

SATANIST? Matey...i have more Christian credentials in my left pinkie than you will ever have! Unlike talkers such as you, I have stood for TRUTH and had my life threatened several times and am broke. Christ inspires me to carry on. Snipers like you give me the shits.

Make a clear statement....or fuck off.

Saturnino
09-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Alumbrado,

why do you use this knickname? It means enlightened or Illuminati in Spanish, for those who don`t know.

igwt
09-01-2005, 02:02 PM
truebeliever wrote:
....When you have experienced the "Mysterium Coinunctio" get back to me.

TB

What is Mysterium Coinunctio?

alumbrado
09-01-2005, 02:36 PM
truebeliever wrote:
ALUMBRO...many people have questioned and debated me on this forum. You NEVER questioned me...you put up a statement which i still dont have a clue what you're on about. Everyone else gets it but you.

You've NEVER answer my question, you stupid fuck!

You gave me an answer only a dumbass could give. I reject that asinine answer. You know better but you choose shit over substance because, face it pal, you're too fucking 100% stupid!

truebeliever wrote:
As for the New Testament...shit...the 4 Gospels...the alledged word of the Christ while he walked the Earth. That I read.

Did Jesus wrote the New Testament himself, you stupid fuck?

truebeliever wrote:
When you have something to say...say it...the point is you have NOTHING to say which is why i beat you like a whiny little bitch.

When you would properly give me an intelligent answer to my question that I ask in curiosity or an inquiring manner, none of this would happen if you haven't been such a stupid fuck you are.

truebeliever wrote:
Dont bullshit me that you've read my posts you lying little worm fuck. My posts speak for themselves.

Your posts doesn't mean squat to me until you properly acknowledge such stupid or biased opinions as your own and not a general smear or slandering against a group of people you know nothing about. Your insulting comment about Americans' "silly" religious beliefs came across as a general smearing.

truebeliever wrote:
SATANIST? Matey...i have more Christian credentials in my left pinkie than you will ever have! Unlike talkers such as you, I have stood for TRUTH and had my life threatened several times and am broke. Christ inspires me to carry on. Snipers like you give me the shits.

Then why are you contradicting yourself? No true Christian would goes around attacking, smearing or insulting a person or a group of people over for their beliefs or ideas. You ain't a true Christian but a bitter, inadequate satanist, nothing more.

Understand the meaning of this word, "satan": it mean the adversary. You, TB, are being very adversarial. That's why I called you satanist.

I don't attack, smear or insult Christians, Jews, Muslims or people of different faiths. Just the idiotic ones pretending to be representatives of those faiths.

alumbrado
09-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Saturnino wrote:
Alumbrado,

why do you use this knickname? It means enlightened or Illuminati in Spanish, for those who don`t know.

Just before I signed up here, I was reading the history of Alumbrados in Spain and thought it was fascinating. I picked up the name because I liked the Spanish pronounce version of "enlightened". I have nothing to do with the Illuminati or whatever.

09-01-2005, 03:39 PM
What is Mysterium Coinunctio?

Ooooohhhh, I'm glad you asked!!!!

I'm still waiting for answers from tb re: so what would it mean if I were Jewish and (2) who is leading me by the nose.

09-01-2005, 03:46 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Is that clear cock head?

Make a clear statement....or fuck off.

EVERYONE ELSE GETS IT BUT YOU!!

You made the same remark to me, TB and you still haven't answered two questions I posed to you. Very simple questions.

Perhaps, you need to go on HOLIDAY!!!!

Your verbal abuse, name calling and cursing is not appreciated.

truebeliever
09-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Dear IGWT...i'm still not over you stealing my Avatar but i will answer you.

It's "Mysterious Connection" in latin and was a jab at ALUMBRO's nick...which SAT has brought up. Most of my knowledge of this comes from the work of Carl Jung.

"Christ Consciousness", "Cosmic Consciousness", "Bramah", "Transcendence", "Enlightenment" etc...

The East dismiss Christ as "just another" great teacher. It is part of what the Illuminati and Masonry etc...hold dear to their little hearts. This is the big secret that they think nobody else knows but them. I believe the "Kabbalah" is all about this...the tree with it's roots in heaven growing down to Earth.

As you might already know...the desire to minimize the life of Christ as a "nothing but..." is well on it's way. They need to do this before they attempt to bring in their "white bread" world wide, one size fits all, tolerent and caring sharing but NO dissenting, NWO religion.

We saw that filthy disgusting Pope recently, as he suck holed to the Pharisee's of the day, say that a "Christ LIKE figure" would be making a come back. Here is NO better example of the twisting and turning being done to minimize and in the end destroy Christs ministry. Christ was quite specific in what he said...that He would be coming back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, now I see the problem oh enlightened one...my point of "silly" was to point out that, that is what the NWO minions think of Christianity in particular and THAT is the role of Bush...to reinforce this view that belief in a supernatural God is "silly" and the domain of dangerous, intolerant, psychopaths.

I do not read the New Testament as a whole...just the 4 Gospels. All else is the words of men no matter how nice they sound. I think Christ said enough.

One more thing ALUMBRO...your language? Call yourself a Christian! Disgusting!

:-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

P.S Ba...i thought a bit a mud throwing would liven up the site? No thinky agree'y?

nohope187
09-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Dude, I fully thinky agreeyee. :-P

09-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Verbal abuse and cursing doesn't do anything for the site.

Still evading the questions!!!

I assume NOHOPE understands GETS IT, but I certainly don't.

It ain't English!!!

nohope187
09-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Guess you didn't check Websters Concordance & Collegiate Dictionary's lately. :-P

09-01-2005, 07:31 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Guess you didn't check Websters Concordance & Collegiate Dictionary's lately. :-P

No, not for those words!!!

nohope187
09-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Plus, if you're never offending anyone, you're probably not communicating your message well enough.

nohope187
09-01-2005, 07:40 PM
In the words of the shampoo commercial..."it wont happen overnight, but it will happen".

What commercial was that? It's been awhile since I watched TV. :-P

09-01-2005, 07:51 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Plus, if you're never offending anyone, you're probably not communicating your message well enough.

SO, those words are offensive??

Sorry, but I don't agree about with you. A point can be made without verbal abuse and cursing!!!

Henry does it all the time!!!

alumbrado
09-01-2005, 08:13 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Ah, now I see the problem oh enlightened one...my point of "silly" was to point out that, that is what the NWO minions think of Christianity in particular and THAT is the role of Bush...to reinforce this view that belief in a supernatural God is "silly" and the domain of dangerous, intolerant, psychopaths.

Again, that's a general smearing of people's different beliefs and ideas about God. You're acting like that your beliefs and ideas are superior over others and casted the rest as silly or stupid.

That's a very dangerous mindset you're exhibiting, TB. As equal as a fringe religious fundamentalist founded in any faith. Pat Robertson would be proud of you.

truebeliever wrote:
I do not read the New Testament as a whole...just the 4 Gospels. All else is the words of men no matter how nice they sound. I think Christ said enough.

There's more truth to the rest of the New Testament than to limit yourself to the Four Gospels if you would consider the contexts of the overall picture of a civilized world controlled by the Roman Empire, of which were pretty relevant to the writers of the Four Gospels of Jesus the Christos.

My language was explicitly reserved for you so richly deserved! You got it coming because you gave an unsatisfying answer and you changed the subject to me. Bad move, tb, really bad move.

Next time, man up and own your words, not smearing a group of people on the basis of faith you know absolutely nothing about.

09-01-2005, 08:18 PM
I do not see how BUSH is reinforcing "silly" religious beliefs!!!!

freeman
09-01-2005, 09:24 PM

Question of semantics...Bush is reinforcing "dangerous" religious beliefs -- his own Dominionist, Evangelical brand of pseudo-Christianity that teaches "hate thy neighbor" and "covet his oil".

nohope187
09-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Thanks Freeman, for a moment there, only derogatory comments were comming to mind about DENSITY. :-P

truebeliever
09-02-2005, 12:03 AM
NOHOPE and FREEMAN...i know you understand me over the last 8 months i've been coming here. Please explain to BA and AlAMBRO in what context i used the words "silly religious beliefs"...meaning what the NWO thinks of them.

I am busy abusing some Kahzac Joooooze over at Liberty Forum and hav'nt the time.

Ta...TB

igwt
09-02-2005, 04:26 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Dear IGWT...i'm still not over you stealing my Avatar but i will answer you.

It's "Mysterious Connection" in latin and was a jab at ALUMBRO's nick...which SAT has brought up. Most of my knowledge of this comes from the work of Carl Jung.

"Christ Consciousness", "Cosmic Consciousness", "Bramah", "Transcendence", "Enlightenment" etc...

The East dismiss Christ as "just another" great teacher. It is part of what the Illuminati and Masonry etc...hold dear to their little hearts. This is the big secret that they think nobody else knows but them. I believe the "Kabbalah" is all about this...the tree with it's roots in heaven growing down to Earth.

As you might already know...the desire to minimize the life of Christ as a "nothing but..." is well on it's way. They need to do this before they attempt to bring in their "white bread" world wide, one size fits all, tolerent and caring sharing but NO dissenting, NWO religion.

We saw that filthy disgusting Pope recently, as he suck holed to the Pharisee's of the day, say that a "Christ LIKE figure" would be making a come back. Here is NO better example of the twisting and turning being done to minimize and in the end destroy Christs ministry. Christ was quite specific in what he said...that He would be coming back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

:-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

P.S Ba...i thought a bit a mud throwing would liven up the site? No thinky agree'y?

TB

Thank you for your reply, what I don't understand is how I stole your avatar, when it was on ANOTHER SITE???

truebeliever
09-02-2005, 04:34 AM
You should shave more often...the wife must nag you about it?

I'm joking!!!! IGWT!!!!

It just happened to be that i was LITERALLY about to use that pic and loe and behold...you nabbed it!

I'm over it I assure you.

Does not my tounge in cheek cross the internet waves?

igwt
09-02-2005, 04:37 AM
truebeliever wrote:
You should shave more often...the wife must nag you about it?

I'm joking!!!! IGWT!!!!

It just happened to be that i was LITERALLY about to use that pic and loe and behold...you nabbed it!

I'm over it I assure you.

Does not my tounge in cheek cross the internet waves?

It's okay. Maybe an emoticon here or there may help 8-)

09-02-2005, 07:21 AM
truebeliever wrote:
NOHOPE and FREEMAN...i know you understand me over the last 8 months i've been coming here. Please explain to BA and AlAMBRO in what context i used the words "silly religious beliefs"...meaning what the NWO thinks of them.

I am busy abusing some Kahzac Joooooze over at Liberty Forum and hav'nt the time.

Ta...TB

My question is not regarding "silly" religious beliefs.

My question is how BUSH is giving "all religion a bad name?"

We can drop the question!!

09-02-2005, 07:27 AM
nohope187 wrote:
Thanks Freeman, for a moment there, only derogatory comments were comming to mind about DENSITY. :-P

Oh, thanks, NOHOPE!!

I see this isn't a question and answer forum. All opinions are cast in stone. If the reader is not clear and asks politely for further explanation they are DENSE!!!

Perhaps, it is you who is stupid; and the reason you can't offer a comment other than a derrogatory one.

freeman
09-02-2005, 07:37 AM
My question is how BUSH is giving "all religion a bad name?"

He's not. He is only giving Christianity a bad name, which is a top priority of the NWO. But the constant trouble instigated within the Islamic world serves the same purpose in regard to their faith, which also resists globalization and is an impediment to the one world government objective of the Illuminati. Osama, the PLO, the three-way cultural conflict ongoing in Iraq, and many more examples are all indicative of this process. All have been created by the West to destroy Islam.
All religions must be destroyed and replaced with a one world belief system which will resemble the GATU apostasy of the Freemasons. On the surface there will be the appearance of all religions achieving an ecumenical concordance; just beneath, pure Satanism.

09-02-2005, 07:45 AM
Seriously, I can see what is occurring re ISLAM, etc., perhaps, my problem is that I just don't see this scenario likely to occur anytime in the near future.

freeman
09-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Seriously, I can see what is occurring re ISLAM, etc., perhaps, my problem is that I just don't see this scenario likely to occur anytime in the near future.

We never expected to see this New Orleans scenario either.
I expect the NWO time table to accelerate now. Masons keep hinting about the period 2006-2007 being vital to Anerica's future; however, I don't expect the real show to start until 2009-2010 when the high level Satanists convene their next "Feast of the Beast".

Feast of the Beast -- Springmeier (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/feast_of_the_beast.htm)

nohope187
09-02-2005, 12:58 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, thanks, NOHOPE!!

I see this isn't a question and answer forum. All opinions are cast in stone. If the reader is not clear and asks politely for further explanation they are DENSE!!!

Perhaps, it is you who is stupid; and the reason you can't offer a comment other than a derrogatory one.
Yeah, I'm real stupid, but you didn't understand what he was talking about the first time around.
That's some good logic there, Angel. :-D

09-02-2005, 05:16 PM
If you can't explain it, why call another person DUMB!?!

It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't have a problem asking for a second explanation, NOHOPE.

Maybe I don't agree with the hypothetical scenario that is being described.

Seems to me that's the basic core of the problem with our government.

Too many questions and not enough answers.

Maybe I'm looking for more clarification.

Maybe I don't swallow every opinion that comes around.

Maybe tb's writing isn't very concise.

I don't consider it a test of my intelligence, if I ask questions.

Perhaps this is why people you speak with have a problem with you about your views.

It's your attitude!!!

nohope187
09-02-2005, 05:25 PM
truebeliever wrote:

This is part of what True said.

nohope187
09-02-2005, 05:27 PM
truebeliever wrote:
My distaste for the current phase of the NWO program is the simple premise that ultimate values will be replaced by "relative" ones based on the think tank whim of the moment.

This will lead to mass murder. Not just of Niggaz and Slant Eyes but of Whitey's too.

This is also along the same lines.

nohope187
09-02-2005, 05:31 PM
freeman wrote:

Question of semantics...Bush is reinforcing "dangerous" religious beliefs -- his own Dominionist, Evangelical brand of pseudo-Christianity that teaches "hate thy neighbor" and "covet his oil". This is what Freeman said.

nohope187
09-02-2005, 05:39 PM
So if you pay close attention, you will notice there is not much difference between either of what True or Freeman said. Funny how you have a college degree and I don't and I could see this plain as day but, you couldn't. But maybe you were skimming like you always do. You should really brush up on your reading skills. You might get the big picture next time :-P

nohope187
09-02-2005, 05:51 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Perhaps this is why people you speak with have a problem with you about your views.

It's your attitude!!!
Come on now Angel, You love my attitude. :-P

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 03:54 AM
Thank you Professor.

Insight
09-04-2005, 11:13 PM
If I may say, after reading this fascinating thread, we REALLY need to try and stick together here. Yeah, I'm the new guy here, and I understand frusterations all too well. And I probably don't have to tell any of you that devision amoung ranks is the oldest trick in the book. Even though I don't really know any of you guys yet, I just feel people like us need to stay together on things as much as possible (Even though sometimes is is NOT possible). Anyways, that's about it. Again, I understand the frusterations.