PDA

View Full Version : The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Fahrenheit 912
01-17-2010, 10:06 PM
So it's been known for some time that the United States and possibly Russia have advanced scalar weaponry that utilizes certain aspects of the natural environment to wreak absolutely horrific and widespread devastation on pre-planned, preselected areas of the globe. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, and floods - all are part of the scalar weapons arsenal. Such weapons are ultimately weapons of warfare, but also weapons of political intimidation. They all have been linked to the past work of Nikolai Tesla, and more recently Bernard Eastlund, both of whose studies with electromagnetic scalar waves and the methods to generate and focus such large quantites of energy have produced weapons of truly sci-fi proportion.

So whenever a disaster of the likes of the Haitian earthquake arrises, one would be foolish not to question the possibility of a potential scalar weapons strike. The epicenter of the Haitian earthquake was located near Port-au-Prince, the heaviest populated area of the country, and occured at such a shallow depth as to completely maximize the destructiveness of this 7.0 quake. Although not conclusive, this definately points in the direction of a premeditated scalar weapons strike. The question quite simply is, "who is to benefit?"

Much of the heaviest populated area of Haiti is now an uninhabitable wasteland - all that is left of a greater part of an already impoverished, desperate country. Possibly hundreds of thousands dead and conceivably millions made homeless. Focus on the millions made homeless.

Over the next several months President OBama is going to be pressed into accepting hundreds of thousands if not millions of Haitian refugees into this country. Haiti is a country with a number of AIDS cases far out of proportion with its population. How is this going to play out for OBama politically? The blatant truth here is that most of the white population in this country, over whom OBama holds only a very tenuous political grip, is not going to be receptive to the idea of a black president allowing such an enormous tide of impoverished black immigration into the US, and at a time of economic recession and high unemployment. The people who orchestrated this atrocity were keenly aware of this before they initiated it. That is the rationale...., the diabolical scheme here. This was a deliberate attempt to ultimately destroy OBama's political base.

I could be completely wrong... This may have very well been a natural disaster. But given the unhesitating use of these weapons on the world and even our own country, particularly by the Bush Administration...., and likely by other Republican administrations, one would have to wonder. More disturbingly, this calls into question who ultimately controls these weapons, as it appears they are controlled at this time by pathological elements outside of the elected Washington government. It might be time to seriously consider leaving the country...

BlueAngel
01-17-2010, 11:28 PM
Does Haiti have oil?

BlueAngel
01-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Obviously, Haiti is an impoverished and sick nation and, admist this diaster, unable to keep law and order.

Therefore, US Marines have been DEPLOYED to Haiti in order to assist with the civil unrest.

We're not occupying; just humanitarian aid.

Thank goodness that scientists had previously warned of a quake to occur in Haiti because, certainly, there are so many steps one can take to prepare for this NATURAL disaster.

:eek:

Fahrenheit 912
01-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Obviously, Haiti is an impoverished and sick nation and, admist this diaster, unable to keep law and order.

Therefore, US Marines have been DEPLOYED to Haiti in order to assist with the civil unrest.

We're not occupying; just humanitarian aid.

Thank goodness that scientists had previously warned of a quake to occur in Haiti because, certainly, there are so many steps one can take to prepare for this NATURAL disaster.

:eek:

Do you deny that the US has such weapons of mass destruction and has used them in the past???

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 09:01 AM
Do you deny that the US has such weapons of mass destruction and has used them in the past???

If you read between the lines of my comment, you'll recognize that my post was presented in such a way so as to leave both scenarios open for questioning.

Natural disaster vs. man made.

Even you said, you could be completely wrong!

There is plenty of information on the web and information presented on this forum that COULD lead one to believe that the US MILITARY and other countries are in possession of weapons of mass destruction that are capable of producing an earthquake, tsunami, etc., but I can neither deny or confirm this as a truth.

Fahrenheit 912
01-18-2010, 09:30 AM
If you read between the lines of my comment, you'll recognize that my post was presented in such a way so as to leave both scenarios open for questioning.

Natural disaster vs. man made.

Even you said, you could be completely wrong!

There is plenty of information on the web and information presented on this forum that COULD lead one to believe that the US MILITARY and other countries are in possession of weapons of mass destruction that are capable of producing an earthquake, tsunami, etc., but I can neither deny or confirm this as a truth.

I said I could be wrong, but only in this instance. Thanks for acknowledging that these weapons may exist, but I am most certain that they do exist...

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I said I could be wrong, but only in this instance. Thanks for acknowledging that these weapons may exist, but I am most certain that they do exist...

Don't worry, Fahrenheit, we didn't think that you were implying you could be wrong in any other instance other than the topic of which you have addressed on this thread.

:)

BTW, 200,000 dead and 1.5 million homeless, thus far.

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 09:40 PM
WAS THE HAITIAN EARTHQUAKE CAUSED BY SUPER-SECRET SCALAR WEAPONRY ?? (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164722)

WAS THE HAITIAN EARTHQUAKE CAUSED BY SUPER-SECRET SCALAR WEAPONRY ??

Posted By: Patriotlad
Date: Friday, 15-Jan-2010 00:11:20 Posted by Billy M on November 10th of 2002:

ARE EARTHQUAKES BEING CAUSED BY SCALAR WEAPONS?

Having done a good deal of reading at scalar scientist Tom Bearden's website Cheniere.Org I cannot help but wondering if any of this earthquake and volcano activity is being cause by the new scalar electromagnetic superweapons called "Longitudinal Wave Interferometers," or "Tesla Howizters."

According to Bearden the covert development of these devices, in at least 10 countries, began decades ago, especially in Russia, whose scientists were more able than those in the West to think outside the box of conventional electromagnetic theory, a theory which is incomplete. Scalar electromagnetics restores certain equations which were thrown out along the way to "make things simpler," and announces the amazing fact that what we call the vacuum of space is actually an ocean of energy. The energy is there in incredible abundance once you know how to tap it. Energy which could change the world for good, and also energy which can be made into fantastic weapons. Weapons such as no warripr has ever dreamed of in his wildest imagination.

A longitudinal wave interferometer is easy to build. It's just two special antennae and a computer that connects them. The all-important software, the "know-how," is the only difficult thing. Where the two scalar beams cross each other is called the "interference zone," and in that zone a dazzling array of effects can be produced, so many that it boggles the mind.

And these longitudinal waves can go right through the earth! So that you have pure action-at-a-distance.

Two of the things that can by done by manipulation of the wave at the interference zone are making earthquakes at a distant spot, and making volcanos erupt.

"Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

"Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides slip and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone."

One of the meteorologists reporting on CNN described, yesterday, the Haitian earthquake as having been produced by precisely the kind of slippage which was described in this 2002 posting.

Thanks to Billy for this post from our archives.

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Electromagnetic energy is silent and invisible.

In the hands of the MILITARY it is secret.

This is, therefore, the reason that I have on this forum referred to these weapons that our US MILITARY possesses as secret/silent and invisible weapons.

Whether used for harrassment purposes individually or to target groups; for weather modification and/or to create disasters, these weapons are secret/silent and invisible.

Excuse me for interjecting with my personal story again, but, as you all know, I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I was used for many purposes, but one specific purpose was for the testing of EMF's and the effects these EMF's could cause on an individual.

Testing of "voice to skull" interception experimentation was also conducted.

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Don't mean to take over your thread, Farenheit, but just some thoughts.

One must use deductive reasoning before we jump to conclusions.

IF, and that's a BIG "IF," the PTB created the earthquake in Haiti and the "cover-up" to this tragedy was the previous warning by scientists that Haiti could be hit by an earthquake, what would be the reason for this attack on Haiti?

Does Haiti possess a Natural Resource?

If this was a manufactured disaster for that reason, we may not know the answer to this question for a quite some time.

We'll have to see how it plays out.

Or, do they just want to diminish the world of "useless eaters" no matter where they reside for population control measures?

Haiti is not a threat to America.

Haiti does not receive aid from the US as far as I know.

They have always been an impoverished nation.

So, what would the ultimate goal be, IF this earthquake was manufactured?

I find it very ODD that Haiti was warned years ago by scientists that they might experience an earthquake.

What was the purpose in issuing a warning of a possible earthquake?

It's not like one can prepare.

So, was it to "cover their tracks?"

Has California ever been warned of an impending earthquake?

Anyone know of any other warnings that have been issued to any other country or state regarding the possibility of an impending earthquake?

Just some thoughts.

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Oh, how convenient.

Here's a warning by the INTERNATIONAL scientific community about an impending Tsunami in Indonesia.

I'm certain now that since I've questioned the WARNING SYSTEM, there will be warnings here, there and everywhere.

Will they be color coded like the TERROR ALERT system?

What shall the folks do in order to prepare for the impending Tsunami?

The following link describes a warning to Indonesia about another Tsumani.

I find it interesting that within the text of this warning about another Tsumani, the INTERNATIONAL scientists say that the first Tsumani was not the big one that THEY EXPECTED.

How big does a Tsunami have to be to be the BIG ONE?

Radio Australia:Connect Asia:Story:Scientists warn of impending Indonesia quake (http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/connectasia/stories/201001/s2795653.htm)

Scientists warn of impending Indonesia quake
Updated January 19, 2010 15:53:49

International scientists are warning that another devastating tsunami is due to hit Indonesia again. Experts say last year's severe earthquake in Padang, Sumatra wasn't the big one they were expecting. Instead they believe it's put more pressure on the faultline, making it highly likely that a tsunami-causing quake will hit the region soon.

Presenter: George Roberts

Speakers: John McCloskey, Environmental Sciences Research Institute, University of Ulster; Professor James Goff, University of New South Wales

ROBERTS: Indonesia's 2004 Boxing Bay Tsunami is the biggest on record. But now scientists are warning that last year's Padang earthquake, which killed more than 1,000 people, has created conditions for another, potentially more destructive tsunami.

MCCLOSKEY: The populations in the direct line of the tsunami are very much larger than the populations which faced the 2004 Tsunami. So while the tsunami could be significantly smaller than the 2004 tsunami, it could have the same or even greater impact in terms of lives lost.

ROBERTS: Professor John McCloskey from the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland, is the lead author of the warning published in the journal, Nature Geoscience. He says they've been expecting a major earthquake at Padang for years but September's quake wasn't the big one they were waiting for. Furthermore, instead of easing pressure between the continental plates; it made things worse.

MCCLOSKEY: So we are really concerned about another large magnitude 8.5 or bigger earthquake in western Sumatra and an earthquake like this will generate a tsunami.

ROBERTS: Australian tsunami expert, Professor James Goff from the University of New South Wales, says most scientists agree.

GOFF: Yeah, it has the potential to kill an awful lot of people and obviously if you have a large earthquake immediately followed by a fairly devastating tsunami, then buildings that have been either structurally damaged or partially destroyed will then be further destroyed and damaged.

ROBERTS: As it's possible to forecast where and how hard the next earthquake will hit, Professor McCloskey says the world should be better prepared.

MCCLOSKEY: Haiti is an awful example - it's an awful disaster. Haiti was on a very active fault. We know the history of this fault, we know around the world there are many places where we can expect large earthquakes, there will be other large earthquakes this year somewhere on the Earth.

ROBERTS: He says it's possible to have teams of doctors and stockpiles of supplies on standby to be deployed to anywhere in the world within 12 hours of a disaster.

MCCLOSKEY: There are plenty of medical doctors and nurses who would gladly volunteer to give their services to such work and we need to organise them.

ROBERTS: But UNSW's Professor Goff says, while that's ideal, there are always difficulties getting help to where it's needed.

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 10:31 PM
How come these international scientists have NEVER warned CALIFORNIA about an impending earthquake?

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
The Tsunami in 2004 wasn't the big one that the International Scientific community expected.

What?

Did they hit the wrong button?

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 10:51 PM
A conspiracy theorist cannot fall prey to considering that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

So.

The most important question a conspiracy theorist must ask one's self when pondering whether or not the PTB are responsible for an act of "irreprehensible damage" is what WILL THEY GAIN and WHAT WILL THE PEOPLE LOSE?

BlueAngel
01-18-2010, 11:01 PM
I now concede the FLOOR to you, Farenheit.

Fahrenheit 912
01-19-2010, 04:22 AM

OK, thanks. Now something very interesting.... On the days following the Asian Tsunami of Dec. '04, I was listening to a local Public Radio Station late at night. National Public Radio at the time was monitoring the BBC World Service, and I distinctly heard the BBC newscaster on two separate occasions refer to the Asian Tsunami as "this military strike," and in a very disparaging tone of voice. Further investigation into this rather remarkable assertion led me to this: The US at the time was pressuring the Indonesian Government into allowing the US Navy rights to a certain waterway which was strategic to interdicting a terrorist supply pipeline, or in effect, to "wage the war on terrorism." The Indonesian Government refused and was later pummeled with a "natural" disaster of historic proportion. Suffice it to say, the Indonesians acquiesed and later allowed the use of this strategic waterway. Enough said.

Fahrenheit 912
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM

You know, we are really throwing our asses on the line talking about this. Especially this. You'd better believe someone is paying attention to what we are saying, because this is much too recent..., and terribly, terribly revealing.

BlueAngel
01-19-2010, 01:41 PM
You know, we are really throwing our asses on the line talking about this. Especially this. You'd better believe someone is paying attention to what we are saying, because this is much too recent..., and terribly, terribly revealing.

No worries.

:)

Fahrenheit 912
01-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Curious thing about the timing and location of this earthquake. As I have often said, these atrocities may be designed to address many different issues simultaneously. Interesting that this happened just before the Massachusetts Senate election to fill the seat of Edward Kennedy. As everyone knows, but will not acknowledge publicly, the quest for universal healthcare comes down to some rather unsavory issues concerning race and class. So here was an impoverished, all black country that was plunged into total chaos after one major earthquake and then a series of several (strategic?) aftershocks, protracted over time, completely destroying the most heavily populated part of the country. Scenes of lawlessness in the streets were blasted across the press and televised media. So you would be somewhat naive not to think that this may have been a deliberate attempt to manipulate the vote and ultimately destroy healthcare reform in this country, as Senate Democrats have now lost their filibuster cloture majority. There may be other things going on here, but I think I have addressed two of the more intangible issues. There's an ongoing war for the control of your mind, and that war is being waged in the media.

Fahrenheit 912
01-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Amendment 2 Right to Bear Arms Ratified 12/15/1791

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The founding fathers of this country didn't add this amendment to the constitution because they were avid gun collectors. They added the second amendment to the constitution to allow the people to defend themselves against a tyranical, bloodthirsty form of government should it arrise sometime in the future.

Deffmaybe
01-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Come on now, seriously?? You`ve got to be joking?

No?

How do you sleep at night in this world of tyranny and turmoil my friend, your life must be a nightmare!!:p

Your mad, this topic is rediculous. Why do you people, yes "you people" feel the need to explain every single little thing that happens as a conspiracy. Im not saying the Haitian earthquake was a "little thing" but you get my point.

It was a natural disaster guys, its happened before all this new technology you speak of and its sure as hell going to happen again. Your terrible attempt to pass this event off as conspiracy is pitifull. Just say a prayer for those who died instead of wasting your time writing the most un-educated nonsense on the web. Because thats what it is im afraid.

Granted theres conspiracies that have some substance which I am a big follower of, but come on.

The quake had nothing to do with healthcare NOTHING!!

PEACE AND LOVE

Truthbetold
01-24-2010, 05:15 AM
having fun downplaying things that might or might not exist. Your very existence on this forum proofs that the HAARP project may have far greater power then is commonly known.

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 10:14 AM
having fun downplaying things that might or might not exist. Your very existence on this forum proofs that the HAARP project may have far greater power then is commonly known.

Interesting how this thread and the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread are so upsetting to this guy.

I wonder why?

Could it be because these just might be TWO of the biggest conspiracy theories that have been perpetrated upon the masses and HIDDEN from the public for a very long time?

As far as mind control programs, one cannot state that they are "conspiracies." There are plenty of CIA documents released under the FOIA act regarding MKULTRA, Bluebird, Artichoke; congressional hearings; victims who settled in Canada with a "gag order" after undergoing experimentation by Dr. Ewen Cameron and former CIA director COLBY admitting to the existence of Project Monarch.

The most damning evidence, of course, contained within the CIA documents are blacked out.

Talk about the FOIA?

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Come on now, seriously?? You`ve got to be joking?

No?

How do you sleep at night in this world of tyranny and turmoil my friend, your life must be a nightmare!!:p

Your mad, this topic is rediculous. Why do you people, yes "you people" feel the need to explain every single little thing that happens as a conspiracy. Im not saying the Haitian earthquake was a "little thing" but you get my point.

It was a natural disaster guys, its happened before all this new technology you speak of and its sure as hell going to happen again. Your terrible attempt to pass this event off as conspiracy is pitifull. Just say a prayer for those who died instead of wasting your time writing the most un-educated nonsense on the web. Because thats what it is im afraid.

Granted theres conspiracies that have some substance which I am a big follower of, but come on.

The quake had nothing to do with healthcare NOTHING!!

PEACE AND LOVE

Please tell us what conspiracies have some substance of which you are a big follower.

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 09:53 PM
As far as killing hundreds of thousands to create a distraction.

Okay, well.

Let's think about that.

Are they truly that sick?

Ponder that.

A Republican has now been elected to fill Ted Kennedy's seat.

Several democrats have recently resigned.

Obama is getting no where fast with Health Care reform or anything else of importance for that matter, such as creating jobs.

Am I right, thus far?

So, was an earthquake in Haiti necessary to distract the masses from these events?

Or is there some other reason for which they are gearing up if, in fact, this earthquake was man-made?

P.S. I think Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno and all the other wealthy elitists in our country should pool their money together to provide the necessary resources to rebuild Haiti, help the injured and provide relief.

Thanks for answering phones Spielberg, but I think my idea is much better.

How much did you donate to the Haiti relief fund?

What about the musicians who performed during the Haiti telethon?

Cheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, etc., how much did they donate?

Just curious.

The rest of us folks, we give from our hearts, even though we're struggling in the economy that Bush wrecked and Obama can't seem to stimulate.

BlueAngel
01-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Just wonderin'.

Can we get a dollar figure on how much money the wealthy donated to the Haiti relief fund.

To name a few:

Bill Gates, Conan O'Brien, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffet, Stephen Spielberg, Streisand, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Madonna, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Joli, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Cher, The Kennedy's, The Bush's, John Kerry, Sarah Palin, Bill and Hilary Clinton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, etc., etc., etc.

You get my drift.

Fahrenheit 912
01-30-2010, 12:04 AM
As far as killing hundreds of thousands to create a distraction.

Okay, well.

Let's think about that.

Ponder that.

A Republican has now been elected to fill Ted Kennedy's seat.

Several democrats have recently resigned.

Obama is getting no where fast with Health Care reform or anything else of importance for that matter, such as creating jobs.

Am I right, thus far?

So, was an earthquake in Haiti necessary to distract the masses from these events?

Or is there some other reason for which they are gearing up if, in fact, this earthquake was man-made?

P.S. I think Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno and all the other wealthy elitists in our country should pool their money together to provide the necessary resources to rebuild Haiti, help the injured and provide relief.

Thanks for answering phones Spielberg, but I think my idea is much better.

How much did you donate to the Haiti relief fund?

What about the musicians who performed during the Haiti telethon?

Cheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, etc., how much did they donate?

Just curious.

The rest of us folks, we give from our hearts, even though we're struggling in the economy that Bush wrecked and Obama can't seem to stimulate.

Thanks for siding with me on this one Mrs. Angel. To answer your question: Yes, these people are really that sick. There's absolutely nothing they wouldn't do to further their warped, pathological agenda. They are the Far Right. They are dedicated fascists.... Nazis....They are also immoral swine - you choose the term. They are also in control of horrendous weapons of mass destruction at this time, outside the immediate control of the elected Washington Government..... Silent, surreptitous weapons.... Weapons of cowards...

No, this disaster wasn't caused to create some sort of distraction. There are more blatant political objectives here - both long and short term. There may also be more tangible reasons for this attack, as you have said. Haiti has been at least rumored to have significant oil deposits. Haiti may also be in the process of being depopulated to make room for lucrative real estate development - in effect, turned into an island paradise for the wealthy...... Gentrified...

But it appears that the most overriding reason for this atrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country were projected in the media on an almost daily basis, and right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term, even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?

Yes, there's an ongoing war for the control of your mind being waged in the media, and the Far Right pulled out all the stops to win this one, staging a major political victory. The wealthy Republicans will no longer have to worry about waiting in line for their healthcare, and the not-so-fortunate will continue to die trying to get it. The Repulicans now have their legislative right and political mandate to filibuster the healthcare bill into oblivion, and OBama will soon be confronted with a humanitarian/refugee crisis that will likely destroy him politically.

All the fascists had to do was cowardly destroy an impoverished black country, kill a few hundred thousand people, create a state of anarchy, and make several million homeless... No sweat....

BlueAngel
01-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks for siding with me on this one Mrs. Angel. To answer your question: Yes, these people are really that sick. There's absolutely nothing they wouldn't do to pursue their warped, pathological agenda. They are the Far Right. They are dedicated fascists.... Nazis....They are amoral, immorral, or non-moral - you choose the term. They are also in control of horrendous weapons of mass destruction at this time. Outside the immediate control of the elected Washington Government..... Silent, surreptitous weapons.... Ultimately weapons of cowards...

No, this disaster wasn't caused to create some sort of distraction. There are more blatant political objectives here - both long and short term. There may also be more tangible reasons for this attack, as you have said. Haiti has been at least rumored to have significant oil deposits. Haiti may also be in the process of being depopulated to make room for lucrative real estate development - in effect, turned into an island paradise for the wealthy...... Gentrified...

But it appears that the most overriding reason for this attrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country. Projected in the media on a daily basis. Right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term? Even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?

Yes, there's an ongoing war for the control of your mind being played out in the media. And the Far Right pulled out all the stops to win this one, staging a major political victory. The wealthy Republicans will no longer have to worry about waiting in line for their healthcare, and the not-so-fortunate will continue to die trying to get it. The Repulicans now have their legislative right and political mandate to filibuster the healthcare bill into oblivion, and OBama will soon be confronted with a humanitarian/refugee crisis that will likely destroy him politically.

All the fascists had to do was cowardly destroy an impoverished black country, create a state of anarchy, kill a few hundred thousand people, and make several million homeless... No sweat....

I hear ya!

If true.

Similar to New Orlean's, but to a lesser degree of destruction and death.

People of color.

The improverished.

The less fortunate.

Easy prey for them.

Is it just me or did you find it strange?

Israel's assistance?

Fahrenheit 912
01-30-2010, 12:17 PM
I hear ya!

If true.

Similar to New Orlean's, but to a lesser degree of destruction and death.

People of color.

The improverished.

The less fortunate.

Easy prey for them.

Is it just me or did you find it strange?

Israel's assistance?

Thanks again... Sometimes you can even find agreement between adversaries....

Truthbetold
01-30-2010, 12:29 PM
But it appears that the most overriding reason for this attrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country. Projected in the media on a daily basis. Right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term? Even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?

Almost a classic.

Lead attention away by a disaster, so people dont mind the changes taking place around them.

same with 9/11 Even in the Netherlands everyone has to wear a identification on them at all times, to keep us 'safe' from terrrorists

Fahrenheit 912
01-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks again... Sometimes you can even find agreement between adversaries....

Hey BA, right now this thread's being featured on virtually all the search engines on the web... Google, Yahoo, you name 'em. I know that to a certain extent, these listings are word sensitive, but Google up Haitian earthquake scalar weaponry and you'll notice we're listed right up at the top of the page. Or go onto The Best Search Engine List On The Internet! (http://www.20search.com) where there's a more extensive listing of search engines and enter the same words. We may actually be getting word out to the masses...

Fahrenheit 912

Truthbetold
01-31-2010, 01:14 PM
then this might be a usefull link

Scalar Electromagnetics Technology (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_scalartech.htm#Additional_Information)

BlueAngel
01-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey BA, right now this thread's being featured on virtually all the search engines on the web... Google, Yahoo, you name 'em. I know that to a certain extent, these listings are word sensitive, but Google up Haitian earthquake scalar weaponry and you'll notice we're listed right up at the top of the page. Or go onto The Best Search Engine List On The Internet! (http://www.20search.com) where there's a more extensive listing of search engines and enter the same words. We may actually be getting word out to the masses...

Fahrenheit 912

Very good, indeed, 912.

P.S. I do not consider us to be adversaries.

We are two people who have from time to time disagreed.

Yours truly,
BA

Fahrenheit 912
01-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Very good, indeed, 912.

P.S. I do not consider us to be adversaries.

We are two people who have from time to time disagreed.

Yours truly,
BA

You know, I really have doubts about the military having control over these weapons. Much like nuclear weapons, which the civilian government never trusted with the military, I doubt that the government ever trusted these scalar weapons with any branch of the Armed Forces. Much, much too powerful and destructive.

Nuclear weapons always required a sophisticated launch code entry by a higher civilian authority - the president, in order to prevent their use by any overzealous military commander. This was also the case in the Soviet Union and now Russia. But now it appears that these scalar weapons, which must have been equally safeguarded, are now controlled by some element outside the elected Washington Government.

The Gakona (HAARP) facility in Alaska, which is supposed to be the heart and sole source of US scalar weaponry, is doubtfully that. The totality of these weapons must be on an enormous scale involving both satellite and ground stations. There must also be some sort of centralized command authority, possibly linked to the US Space Program. We can only speculate.

The state of Texas, ideological and terrestrial homeland to GW Bush, seems to be moving futher and further away from the Washington Government. There have been serious talks of seccesion from the US by the governor and other high officials of that state. Texas is also where much of the US space program is located.... In Houston.... Again, we can only speculate.

Russia has also been rumored to have advanced scalar weaponry. It is conceivable that the Russians may have been approached by elements of the Far Right in this country and graciously provided them with their services - likely for a very high price.

Again, we can only speculate...

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Scientists warned Haiti officials of quake in '08

Scientists warned Haiti officials of quake in '08 - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100115/ap_on_re_us/us_haiti_earthquake_warning)

By RICK CALLAHAN, Associated Press Writer Rick Callahan, Associated Press Writer – Fri Jan 15, 6:18 am ET

INDIANAPOLIS – Scientists who detected worrisome signs of growing stresses in the fault that unleashed this week's devastating earthquake in Haiti said they warned officials there two years ago that their country was ripe for a major earthquake.

Their sobering findings, presented during a geological conference in March 2008 and at meetings two months later, showed that the fault was capable of causing a 7.2-magnitude earthquake — slightly stronger than Tuesday's 7.0 quake that rocked the impoverished country.

Though Haitian officials listened intently to the research, the nearly two years between the presentation and the devastating quake was not enough time for Haiti to have done much to have prevented the massive destruction.

"It's too short of a timeframe to really do something, particularly for a country like Haiti, but even in a developed country it's very difficult to start very big operations in two years," Eric Calais, a professor of geophysics at Purdue University, said Thursday.

Their conclusions also lacked a specific timeframe that could have prodded quick action to shore up the hospitals, schools and other buildings that collapsed and crumbled, said Paul Mann, a senior research scientist at the University of Texas' Institute for Geophysics.

At the time of earthquake, which the international Red Cross estimated killed 45,000 to 50,000 people, Haiti was still trying to recover from a string catastrophes. In 2008 alone, it was hit four times by tropical storms and hurricanes. The country also suffers from a string of social ills including poverty, unstable governments and poor building standards that make buildings vulnerable in earthquakes.

"Haiti's government has so many other problems that when you give sort of an unspecific prediction about an earthquake threat they just don't have the resources to deal with that sort of thing," Mann said.

In March 2008, Calais and Mann were among a group of scientists who presented findings on the major quake risk along the Enriquillo fault during the conference in the Dominican Republic, which shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti. Their conclusions were based both on geologic work Mann conducted along the same fault and recent findings by Calais.

Calais had detected rising stresses along the fault using global positioning system measurements that showed that the Earth's crust in the area where the fault traverses southern Haiti was slowly deforming as pressure grew within the fault.

That pressure, paired with Mann's work and the fact that the last major quake in the area was in 1770, led to the prediction that the fault could produce a 7.2-magnitude temblor.

Calais said he also presented the findings to officials in Haiti during a series of meetings in May 2008 that included the country's prime minister and other high-ranking officials. He said he stressed to the officials that if they did nothing else they should at least begin reinforcing hospitals, schools and key government buildings to weather a strong quake.

"We were taken very seriously but unfortunately it didn't translate into action," he said. "The reality is that it was too short of a timeframe to really do something, particularly for a country like Haiti struggling with so many problems."

Calais said Haiti has no seismic stations for monitoring quake activity, while adjoining Dominican Republic has a small seismic network.

Although the specific risks of the fault zone near Haiti's capital, Port-au-Prince, may not have been known until recent years, the region has a long history of major earthquakes, said Carol Prentice, a U.S. Geological Survey research geologist based in Menlo Park, Calif.

Those include earthquakes that destroyed Jamaica's capital, Kingston, in 1692 and 1907, that also occurred along the Enriquillo fault, which extends hundreds of miles through the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Jamaica.
She said Calais' GPS studies were the first along the fault to quantify the potential quake risk in the heavily populated Port-au-Prince area.

Prentice said she, Calais and Mann had sought U.S. government funding over the years for detailed excavations in southern Haiti to document evidence of past quakes in soil layers along the fault but that work has not yet been funded.

"It's entirely possible that we'll see additional quakes along this fault in the years to come. But we really don't know the risk if those studies aren't done," she said.

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 07:25 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read:

Excerpt from the article in the previous post:

"Though Haitian officials listened intently to the research, the nearly two years between the presentation and the devastating quake was not enough time for Haiti to have done much to have prevented the massive destruction."

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Published on Thursday, January 14, 2010 by CommonDreams.org
Haitian Earthquake: Made in the USA
Why the Blood Is on Our Hands
by Ted Rall

Haitian Earthquake: Made in the USA - Current News & Events | Forums at Chris Martenson (http://www.chrismartenson.com/forum/haitian-earthquake-made-usa/33956)

As grim accounts of the earthquake in Haiti came in, the accounts in U.S.-controlled state media all carried the same descriptive sentence: "Haiti is the poorest country in the Western hemisphere..."

Gee, I wonder how that happened?

You'd think Haiti would be loaded. After all, it made a lot of people rich.

How did Haiti get so poor? Despite a century of American colonialism, occupation, and propping up corrupt dictators? Even though the CIA staged coups d'état against every democratically elected president they ever had?

It's an important question. An earthquake isn't just an earthquake. The same 7.0 tremor hitting San Francisco wouldn't kill nearly as many people as in Port-au-Prince. "Looking at the pictures, essentially it looks as if (the buildings are of) breezeblock or cinderblock construction, and what you need in an earthquake zone is metal bars that connect the blocks so that they stay together when they get shaken," notes Sandy Steacey, director of the Environmental Science Research Institute at the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland. "In a wealthy country with good seismic building codes that are enforced, you would have some damage, but not very much."

When a pile of cinderblocks falls on you, your odds of survival are long. Even if you miraculously survive, a poor country like Haiti doesn't have the equipment, communications infrastructure or emergency service personnel to pull you out of the rubble in time. And if your neighbors get you out, there's no ambulance to take you to the hospital--or doctor to treat you once you get there.

Earthquakes are random events. How many people they kill is predetermined. In Haiti this week, don't blame tectonic plates. Ninety-nine percent of the death toll is attributable to poverty.

So the question is relevant. How'd Haiti become so poor?

The story begins in 1910, when a U.S. State Department-National City Bank of New York (now called Citibank) consortium bought the Banque National d'Haïti--Haiti's only commercial bank and its national treasury--in effect transferring Haiti's debts to the Americans. Five years later, President Woodrow Wilson ordered troops to occupy the country in order to keep tabs on "our" investment.

From 1915 to 1934, the U.S. Marines imposed harsh military occupation, murdered Haitians patriots and diverted 40 percent of Haiti's gross domestic product to U.S. bankers. Haitians were banned from government jobs. Ambitious Haitians were hunted into the puppet military, setting the stage for a half-century of U.S.-backed military dictatorship.

The U.S. kept control of Haiti's finances until 1947.

Still--why should Haitians complain? Sure, we stole 40 percent of Haiti's national wealth for 32 years. But we let them keep 60 percent.

Whiners.

Despite having been bled dry by American bankers and generals, civil disorder prevailed until 1957, when the CIA installed President-for-Life François "Papa Doc" Duvalier. Duvalier's brutal Tonton Macoutes paramilitary goon squads murdered at least 30,000 Haitians and drove educated people to flee into exile. But think of the cup as half-full: fewer people in the population means fewer people competing for the same jobs!

Upon Papa Doc's death in 1971, the torch passed to his even more dissolute 19-year-old son, Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier. The U.S., cool to Papa Doc in his later years, quickly warmed back up to his kleptomaniacal playboy heir. As the U.S. poured in arms and trained his army as a supposed anti-communist bulwark against Castro's Cuba, Baby Doc stole an estimated $300 to $800 million from the national treasury, according to Transparency International. The money was placed in personal accounts in Switzerland and elsewhere.

Under U.S. influence, Baby Doc virtually eliminated import tariffs for U.S. goods. Soon Haiti was awash with predatory agricultural imports dumped by American firms. Domestic rice farmers went bankrupt. A nation that had been agriculturally self-sustaining collapsed. Farms were abandoned. Hundreds of thousands of farmers migrated to the teeming slums of Port-au-Prince.

The Duvalier era, 29 years in all, came to an end in 1986 when President Ronald Reagan ordered U.S. forces to whisk Baby Doc to exile in France, saving him from a popular uprising.

Once again, Haitians should thank Americans. Duvalierism was "tough love." Forcing Haitians to make do without their national treasury was our nice way or encouraging them to work harder, to lift themselves up by their bootstraps. Or, in this case, flipflops. Anyway.

The U.S. has been all about tough love ever since. We twice deposed the populist and popular democratically-elected president Jean-Bertrand Aristide. The second time, in 2004, we even gave him a free flight to the Central African Republic! (He says the CIA kidnapped him, but whatever.) Hey, he needed a rest. And it was kind of us to support a new government formed by former Tonton Macoutes.

Yet, despite everything we've done for Haiti, they're still a fourth-world failed state on a fault line.

And still, we haven't given up. American companies like Disney generously pay wages to their sweatshop workers of 28 cents an hour.

What more do these ingrates want?

Ted Rall is the author of the new book "Silk Road to Ruin: Is Central Asia the New Middle East?," an in-depth prose and graphic novel analysis of America's next big foreign policy challenge.

© Copyrighted 1997-2009
Common Dreams | News & Views (http://www.commondreams.org)

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Excerpt from the article regarding the warning to Haiti about impending major earthquake.

"Although the specific risks of the fault zone near Haiti's capital, Port-au-Prince, may not have been known until recent years, the region has a long history of major earthquakes, said Carol Prentice, a U.S. Geological Survey research geologist based in Menlo Park, Calif."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The region has a long history of major earthquakes?

Okay.

Get ready.

Here it comes.

Huh?

Can someone kindly inform me as to the long history of the major earthquakes that have occurred in the region?

Thanking you in advance,
BA

P.S. The article references two previous earthquakes in Haiti.

1692 and 1907.

Excuse me, but three earthquakes from 1692 until 2010 in Haiti does not comprise a long history of earthquakes in the region.

EireEngineer
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Haiti itself has been relatively calm, seismically speaking, but the region does have a long recorded history of events. Most of them are small, like most places on the planet, but it is hardly the calmest place either.

1692 06 07 - Jamaica (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1692_06_07.php) Fatalities 2,000
1787 05 02 - Puerto Rico - M 8.0 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1787_05_02.php)
1843 02 08 - Leeward Islands - M 8.3 Fatalities 5,000
1867 11 18 - Puerto Rico Region (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1867_11_18.php)
1907 01 14 - Kingston, Jamaica - M 6.5 Fatalities 1,000
1918 10 11 - Mona Passage - M 7.5 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1918_10_11.php) Fatalities 116
1946 08 04 - Samana, Dominican Republic - M 8.0 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1946_08_04.php) Fatalities 100
1969 12 25 - Guadeloupe, Leeward Islands - M 7.2
1974 10 08 - Leeward Islands - M 7.5 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1974_10_08.php)
2004 11 21 - Leeward Islands - M 6.3 Fatalities 1
2004 12 14 - Cayman Islands Region - M 6.8 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2004/ussadb/)
2006 09 10 - Gulf of Mexico - M 5.8 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2006/usslav/)
2007 11 29 - Martinique Region, Windward Islands - M 7.4 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2007/us2007kha5/) Fatalities 1

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Haiti itself has been relatively calm, seismically speaking, but the region does have a long recorded history of events. Most of them are small, like most places on the planet, but it is hardly the calmest place either.

1692 06 07 - Jamaica (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1692_06_07.php) Fatalities 2,000
1787 05 02 - Puerto Rico - M 8.0 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1787_05_02.php)
1843 02 08 - Leeward Islands - M 8.3 Fatalities 5,000
1867 11 18 - Puerto Rico Region (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1867_11_18.php)
1907 01 14 - Kingston, Jamaica - M 6.5 Fatalities 1,000
1918 10 11 - Mona Passage - M 7.5 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1918_10_11.php) Fatalities 116
1946 08 04 - Samana, Dominican Republic - M 8.0 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1946_08_04.php) Fatalities 100
1969 12 25 - Guadeloupe, Leeward Islands - M 7.2
1974 10 08 - Leeward Islands - M 7.5 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/events/1974_10_08.php)
2004 11 21 - Leeward Islands - M 6.3 Fatalities 1
2004 12 14 - Cayman Islands Region - M 6.8 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2004/ussadb/)
2006 09 10 - Gulf of Mexico - M 5.8 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2006/usslav/)
2007 11 29 - Martinique Region, Windward Islands - M 7.4 (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2007/us2007kha5/) Fatalities 1

Thanks for making yourself useful, Eire.

But, IMO, thirtheen earthquakes in 318 years doesn't equate to a long history of earthquakes in the region as far as I'm concerned.

How 'bout some information as to California's history of earthquakes?

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
This is what I would consider to be a long history of earthquakes in a particluar region.

California Earthquake History 1769-Present (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/sca/ca_eqs.php)

BlueAngel
02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
So, Haiti was informed of an impending earthquake nearly two years before it happened, but this wasn't enough time for Haiti to have done much to prevent the massive destruction according to the scientific community who issued the warning.

Here we go again, folks?

Say it with me.

HUH?

What the hell could Haiti have done to prevent the massive destruction from this earthquake whether they received enough warning time or not from the scientific community?

NOTHING is the answer!

No one can do anything to prevent massive destruction from an earthquake whether they know about it ten years before it occurs or two years before it happens.

How does one prepare for an earthquake and prevent the massive destruction when they are issued a warning?

I implore the scientific community who issued the warning to Haiti to kindly inform the populace how a country prepares for an earthquake so as to prevent massive destruction.

One of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read in my life.

BlueAngel
02-05-2010, 09:02 PM
What else, 912?

Anything?

Fahrenheit 912
02-12-2010, 10:08 PM
What else, 912?

Anything?

Hello again. Sorry for the time away from this thread. I think I've said all I'd dare say for right now.

Sincerely,
Fahrenheit 912

BlueAngel
02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Hello again. Sorry for the time away from this thread. I think I've said all I'd dare say for right now.

Sincerely,
Fahrenheit 912

No need to apologize.

We don't expect you to stand guard over this thread 24/7.

Why are you afraid?

Fahrenheit 912
02-16-2010, 09:22 PM
No need to apologize.

We don't expect you to stand guard over this thread 24/7.

Why are you afraid?

I've grown older and worldweary. The machinations of this life are sometimes too much to bear.