PDA

View Full Version : You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims!

Public Enemy Number One
02-05-2010, 10:46 AM
So now the whiny, Politically-Correct crown are shaking in fear because the obvious truth has been unmasked: 99.99% of terrorists are Muslims. They are no Irish Catholics, Baptists, Hindoos, Buddha idolators,but are Muhammedans ( I don't like the name Muslim, since muslim and islam means to submit to the will of God, which if they had, they would have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior. Therefore they are Muhammedans.)
The Muhammedan Menace can not be understated. We know from numerous and oncuring attacks by insane, demon possessed Muhammedans that they are a threat. So why can't we admit the truth and start PROFILING Muhammedans?
It's all because of the wishy washy Sickular InHumanists and their Atheist fellow travellers. Having abandonded the Lord Jesus Christ, they soon became bereft of any intelligence they may have. The Scriptures plainly says "the fool hath said in his heart, there is no God". We can not expect people who can look on God's beautiful creation and believe it came about randomly to intelligently deal with the Muhammedan Menace.
What we need is godly Leadership. We need to make examples of demon possessed Mohammedan terrorists. Do we need a trial for the underwear bomber? No. Take him off the plane and then put a bullet in his brain. Simple. 300 people saw this Satan controlled Muhammedan idolator attempt to ignite his genitals in an attempt to kill righteous Americans.
The penalty for a soldier turning on his comrades in arms should be the same. Put Satan's puppet of hate against the wall and blow his brains out against said wall. Retribution for treason and for those who support treason against their nation and who have broken their Oath should be death, especially when it is so obviously beyond any reasonable doubt that even a person with a single brain cell could have.
I imagine the Muhammedans will now try to explain how their religion is a religion of peace. Pleeeeaze...I get sick of Muhammedan apologists who aid Satan's imps of fascist evil.
Treason in war time is a capital offense. You either stand with your countryman against the Satan inspired Muhammado-Fascists or you stand against us. If you stand against us and you are captured and you are a terrorist or an American traitor you SHOULD die.
Make no mistake we are at WAR! The aim of war is to kill so many of them that they no longer have the ability to harm you. We must harden are hearts when the Muhammedan madman comes with his blood soaked knife to slit our collective throats. If they think we will die like lambs, we must blast, bomb, shoot and gas them back into reality. Only when the possibility of obliteration of them, their families and Mecca is a reality will the Muhammedan even THINK of coming to the bargaining table.
We must make it clear if they set off a nuke here, we will nuke Mecca in retaliation and other holy sites. The Muhammedan madman only understands the point of the bayonet and the only law he recognized is the law of tooth and claw. We must teach them they will either live in peace with us or perish forever from the face of the Earth.

Pruner Man
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
We must make it clear if they set off a nuke here, we will nuke Mecca in retaliation and other holy sites. The Muhammadan madman only understands the point of the bayonet and the only law he recognized is the law of tooth and claw. We must teach them they will either live in peace with us or perish forever from the face of the Earth.

Amen PE#1,it might get their attention, but Allah as you know is capricious and unpredictable like his name - which means lie. The poor Muhammadans have been sucked down the endless tube of deception and will be act like their god and perish with him:(
Unless the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob enlightens them they are lost.
shalom
pm

kerry
02-07-2010, 09:02 PM
the reason terrorist are keeping this war going is to weeken our econimy as well as depleat our resources. this war cost money. how long befor we run to low on jet fule for fighter jets and tanks. amo and solders. there killd every day. people home are loseing there homes there jobs to make it up. in ww2 people who made the plaines and bombs and weponds got paid with food and a place to sleep. the war effert it was calld. we neede somthing like that now. befor we get to weak.

BlueAngel
02-07-2010, 09:20 PM
the reason terrorist are keeping this war going is to weeken our econimy as well as depleat our resources. this war cost money. how long befor we run to low on jet fule for fighter jets and tanks. amo and solders. there killd every day. people home are loseing there homes there jobs to make it up. in ww2 people who made the plaines and bombs and weponds got paid with food and a place to sleep. the war effert it was calld. we neede somthing like that now. befor we get to weak.

War is a racquet and the TERRORISTS who are weakening the economy by keeping the WAR MACHINE in action are those who orchestrated 911 and have promoted the "war on terror."

Those who funded and trained Al Qaeda.

Those who control the banks and the military industrial complex and it ain't Bin Laden.

It's Al Qaeda.

A CIA terrorist organization.

undaunted
02-08-2010, 04:48 AM
War is a racquet and the TERRORISTS who are weakening the economy by keeping the WAR MACHINE in action are those who orchestrated 911 and have promoted the "war on terror."

Those who funded and trained Al Qaeda.

Those who control the banks and the military industrial complex and it ain't Bin Laden.

It's Al Qaeda.

A CIA terrorist organization.

Your credibility is none,if you actually have been through mind control.you were probably programed to respond to people like a self righteous ass face,next you'll be on CNN as the next would be bomber but with your plans foiled by a 3rd grader who seen you light the fuse hangin out your ass,as you attempt to blow up the short yellow bus.

Truthbetold
02-08-2010, 10:14 AM
hi EnemyNumberOne, You will never have your socalled salvation, as your heart is full of hate.

It is a fact that the US funded Bin Laden, like that fact you are one of those people that hides behind faith to justify killing people

kerry
02-08-2010, 10:35 AM
the plain fact is that killing innocent people is not the way to get a point across. just remember who attacket first.

Truthbetold
02-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Conquer and Divide

kerry
02-08-2010, 10:49 AM
i just noticed why am i a junior member

kerry
02-08-2010, 02:38 PM
A forum I quit only yesterday.. In regards to tolerance with islam .. I was in that forum for about 4 days. When I went to a forum topic of religion vrs science.. I posted my belief in god made all and all that sort.. But after I mentioned jesus and the virgin mary.. I was generally treated like s---. calling the virgin mary the H word and saying I have a three headed god and is false thereís only allah.. And all kinds of harassmentÖ I couldnít take it no more I asked the moderator to cancel my account.. The point is Catholics and anything non islam is supposed to have tolerance with islam as well as the good old usa with religious freedom. And islam believers to have the same tolerance with Christians.. Well I found that muslems.. When hiding behind a keyboard hate roman catholic the most.. Showing there true colors. Im not one to bash anotherís belief. But they are the worst kind of a phony.. All honey and sugar on the outside till they get the chance to say to any Christian what they really think.. Without anyone knowing who they are.. Im telling you they really went at me because I believe in jesus.. If they ever saw me they would keep there mouth shut that im sure. If there any such people in this forum I would quit this one to. So I hope this site owner donít allow this sort of thing this is a pretty good forum..

Truthbetold
02-08-2010, 02:58 PM
The topicstarter seems to have the same prejudice towards muslims, The point is that you find that in all layers of society. Atheist, Christian, Muslim. etc.

In know a lot of Muslims that are really nice, and a lot of Christians that are really nice, I always considered myself to be a atheist, but I believe there is a higher power now, I just to want to put a name on it.

You just can't justify killing people with more killing, that only leads to more hate and killing.

kerry
02-08-2010, 06:36 PM
know a lot of Muslims that are really nice
------------------------------------------

so were they till they found out
im roman catholic. and they had the opertunity

Truthbetold
02-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Why dont you just ignore the ignorant and bad people and look for the nice ones

kerry
02-09-2010, 07:04 AM
good idea
dident mean to dump my problem on anyone else whats wrong with me
im dropimg this

Public Enemy Number One
02-13-2010, 10:39 AM
A forum I quit only yesterday.. In regards to tolerance with islam .. I was in that forum for about 4 days. When I went to a forum topic of religion vrs science.. I posted my belief in god made all and all that sort.. But after I mentioned jesus and the virgin mary.. I was generally treated like s---. calling the virgin mary the H word and saying I have a three headed god and is false there’s only allah.. And all kinds of harassment… I couldn’t take it no more I asked the moderator to cancel my account.. The point is Catholics and anything non islam is supposed to have tolerance with islam as well as the good old usa with religious freedom. And islam believers to have the same tolerance with Christians.. Well I found that muslems.. When hiding behind a keyboard hate roman catholic the most.. Showing there true colors. Im not one to bash another’s belief. But they are the worst kind of a phony.. All honey and sugar on the outside till they get the chance to say to any Christian what they really think.. Without anyone knowing who they are.. Im telling you they really went at me because I believe in jesus.. If they ever saw me they would keep there mouth shut that im sure. If there any such people in this forum I would quit this one to. So I hope this site owner don’t allow this sort of thing this is a pretty good forum..

What do you expect Satan's minions to do? I am sure there were "nice" Nazis too. Dosen't mean I want to live next to them though. Hey, Hitl;er liked children. Does that mean we ignore the millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and disabled people he slaughtered?
I make no bones about my position: I wish to secure the safety and freedom of the United States of America against Muhammado-Fascists, and should the evil idolators lift their hand to smite our righteous nation, I want said hand severed from their arm.
Yes, I would like to negotiate with Al Queda. But to be in that position, Al Queda must be in fear of losing the war. We ARE at war, and war is about killing the enemy wherever the enemy lifts his 666 tattooed head. Once Al Queda finds themselves on the brink of ruin, I gurantee they will wish to negotiate, if only to get breathing room.
Once at the negotiation table, we can have a frank and honest discussion about errors on both sides. I respect the Muhammedans right to his own land, and I am sure we have sinned seriously against these Hellbound idolators in the past. Surely, with both sides earnestly negotiating, and with Al Queda in the full knowledge we have them on the ropes, accomodations can be macde with the heathen idolators.

Truthbetold
02-13-2010, 11:39 AM
man you got some issues

kerry
02-13-2010, 12:48 PM
from mohamid to 9/11 there children are brainwashed agenst the west and closly guarded from any word from the out side and grow up believing that garbage thinking they are in the right.. and any peacefull muslems which there are that say anything agenst them are targeted for the sword so they say nuthing.. however some say they are agenst terrorist because it makes islam look bad to the world.. freedom of religion in america.. but any muslem that mistreets me can suck a egg like anyone else that does

Public Enemy Number One
02-13-2010, 02:24 PM
man you got some issues

First, let me do as the Bibler commands me to do and bless you. I pray sincerely that you and your beloved will never know the terror and heartbreak of a Muhammadan attack. May the Hand of the Lord Jesus Christ protect you and defend you and your family against the wiles of Satan and the Evil One's murderous henchmen.

As for my issues, I would say I don't have any. My religion aside, it is clear to see that the Muhammado-Fascist jihadist means us ill. While war is an ugly thing, it only helps evildoers to hide our head in the sand. We can no more let these workers of iniquity go unchallenged then we could Adolf Hitler or any other maniacal madman bent on our deaths.
I also believe I said I felt we need to eventually negotiate with Al Queda. But I have seen no evidence they desire to come to the negotiation table, so I assume the enemy believes they can overcome us by feats of arms. This being true, we can possibly bring them to said negotiation table when the enemy does not believe he can achieve his goals on the battlefield.
Untill such a time, we must fight these Islamo-Nazis wherever they are found. And yes, we should use the might of our military to destroy the workers of evil, wherever they find a bolthole to assail us like murderous cowardly pigs.
I sincerely believe YOU have an issue. Could it be that you haven't the stomach or commitment required to bring the Islamo-Nazis to heel? Are you the equivalent of a Judas Iscariot, trading innocent blood for peace? Peace under the lash and in fetters and chains is not peace but slavery. Do you desire to be a slave to Sharia law? I believe the Founding Fathers would call you a "sunshine soldier"-someone who is willing to fight when it is easy, but quivers in fear in the winter of adversity.
Stand strong. We will be victorious over the Islamo-Nazis. They can not break us unless we give in.

Truthbetold
02-13-2010, 02:40 PM
What do you expect Satan's minions to do? I am sure there were "nice" Nazis too. Dosen't mean I want to live next to them though. Hey, Hitl;er liked children. Does that mean we ignore the millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and disabled people he slaughtered?
I make no bones about my position: I wish to secure the safety and freedom of the United States of America against Muhammado-Fascists, and should the evil idolators lift their hand to smite our righteous nation, I want said hand severed from their arm.
Yes, I would like to negotiate with Al Queda. But to be in that position, Al Queda must be in fear of losing the war. We ARE at war, and war is about killing the enemy wherever the enemy lifts his 666 tattooed head. Once Al Queda finds themselves on the brink of ruin, I gurantee they will wish to negotiate, if only to get breathing room.
Once at the negotiation table, we can have a frank and honest discussion about errors on both sides. I respect the Muhammedans right to his own land, and I am sure we have sinned seriously against these Hellbound idolators in the past. Surely, with both sides earnestly negotiating, and with Al Queda in the full knowledge we have them on the ropes, accomodations can be macde with the heathen idolators.

Christians murdered millions a people during the crusade, witchcraftburnings and jews during the course of history.

So according to your logic all Christians are evil as well and should all be killed:p

kerry
02-13-2010, 03:08 PM
hmmm.. the christain crusade,. i heard of it but never looked into it.. looks like i have to do some reading on that

Public Enemy Number One
02-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Christians murdered millions a people during the crusade, witchcraftburnings and jews during the course of history.

So according to your logic all Christians are evil as well and should all be killed:p

Uhh..wasn't a long time ago? Seems to me if you want to go back that far, then you could be related to a murderer when your cousin Urgahh hit my uncle Erggh over the head with a club in the stone age days.
Can I expect an apology for what your late, late cousin Urgahh did? I expect not. The fact is we don't need to open dusty tomes to see TODAY what Muslims are doing. That, my friend is called a "red herring", a logical falacy.
Deal with what is happening NOW. Oh, and I guess you will equally criticize Atheism, which has systematically exterminated millions as well and oppress millions tyoday in the form of communism?
As for a Crusade, I am not against it today. I don't think we need to apologize for wanting to defend our lands against radical Muslims who wish to impose Sharia law on us. Yes, if it comes to that I will take up my AK-47 and FIGHT those trying to do that. If they wish to do so in their OWN lands, where THEY are the majority, have at it I say.
Fact is, we allow them here whereas they oppress and attack US in their lands. I have no problem with a Muhammadan idolator praying to his idols five times a day, as long as said Muhammadan dosen;t try to force Sharia law down my throat. Why should I care if they choose to burn in Hell? It's not me that will fodder for Hellfire!

Truthbetold
02-13-2010, 04:14 PM
You do know that there are also fighting muslims in the USarmy?
I just had a problem with you, saying all muslims are evil, and out there to destroy society.

At least u can still have guns in your country, it is forbidden here, only the state and criminals have arms... Well, I sure hope my fists can hold it out when the feds are banging at the door ;)

kerry
02-13-2010, 04:31 PM
truth
are you in america. are you american.. what im geting at is does what you posted meen no one can have guns any more in the usa. is there a new law on that its news to me just trying to verify if this is a new law in the usa

Truthbetold
02-14-2010, 06:10 AM
no I'm not, as far as i know its still a right in the US

Nectarious Daniel
02-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Hm,this topic is quite intresting.
The violence in Islam is one thing,but there is more to it.
Take a look at this webpage:
Illumination: the Secret Religion - Identity Crisis (http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/page91.htm)

In there it says that Islam tries to suppress your identity.
Then when you have no identity,you can be more easily brainwashed.
It's logical.

Truthbetold
02-14-2010, 06:44 AM
you are partly right, long ago the Islamic countries where lightyears ahead of the western countries, (back when we were living in the middle ages and before, then a new radical islam arrived that tries to push radical idea's where most science is forbidden, leaving those countries in the state they are in now.

cmac96er
02-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Wow you have really hit the jackpot.. your ideas are quite illuminating..

Sorry if it seems as if I am extrapolating data from your previous statements, but are you trying to say that if someone has an idea, tells someone about it, and the person affected by this idea becomes hostile towards the person with the idea, then this is justifiable?

In other words, if a Muslim man has great ideas that coincide with evolution and movement, and someone is frightened by his remarks, then they should kill him?

What I think is that everyone has the right to say whatever they want to.. regardless of it's strength in validity. Telling someone that they are wrong only hurts their feelings- maybe if people put more effort into truly teaching, rather than telling, people wouldn't be so confused and ignorant? I donno, just saying.

Truthbetold
02-14-2010, 08:26 AM
people are always hostile to new idea's . If you were taught the world was flat and something told you its was ball-like, you would prob. laugh in his/her face.

That's the whole problem, that people dont like to challenge their own beliefs

cmac96er
02-14-2010, 04:41 PM
No I wouldn't laugh.

kerry
02-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Hm,this topic is quite intresting.
The violence in Islam is one thing,but there is more to it.
Take a look at this webpage:
Illumination: the Secret Religion - Identity Crisis (http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/page91.htm)

In there it says that Islam tries to suppress your identity.
Then when you have no identity,you can be more easily brainwashed.
It's logical.

mental deprivation. crule treetment. the thing to do is remember. people who make other people suffer to get the results they want.. reward and punnishment.. place where i live.. he allways makes sure he walks past my drivway every time i come out of the house in the morning.. you look out the window. hes not there. because you decided to go out at a difrent time. but when you go out. he was hideing.. and walks past the drivway just as you come out of the house. just to make sure you notice it. people that treet others like that should be locked in a 4 by 4 room with no sound or light.