PDA

View Full Version : Let me see you facing this!

Vlad
02-01-2005, 03:31 AM
We are enthralled in speculating on conspiracies like in an endless computer game. We live for it; we are “conspiracy freaks.”
What do we lose and what do we win?

I don’t know how many of you are Christians, but for all of you I “reveal” this essential piece of information: this world shall come to its end and it shall be done by conspiracy. We couldn’t ever find out all details and even if we would, it wouldn’t help a bit. How does it help what we already know about it? Does it help at least us somehow?

We are actually doing what almost all people around are doing, including the “non-initiated” in conspiracies: nothing. We cannot see the wood for the trees; we are losing our time – and maybe even our souls, in the process. It is an endless race; we are running in circles. The prince of this world, who is the mastermind behind this millenary plan, is rubbing his (its?) hands (paws?), seeing us fools how eagerly we hunt each bit of news that no one else but himself has thrown us.

I think we are the first dupes - we that fancy ourselves more “aware” than the others.

What do you think? Can you think anymore?

If you can make just a little stop in your pursuit for the wind, I might also have the solution.

john
02-01-2005, 04:12 AM
The more people know about what is behind the screen, the more it will be difficult for the politicians to follow the NWO agenda.

For instance, today in America some thousand people know about the reality of the FED: money created from nothing by a few kabbalist banksters in order to feed an evergrowing State, enterprises and personal indebtness which in turn is enslaving the whole society. When millions will know, no politician could any more do as if the issue didn`t even exist. Web sites like this allow to spread the information which is occulted by the controlled media.

Moreover, being informed about the social manipulations we are submitted to, allows avoiding to get brainwashed. This is important since the more people would resist to the NWO brainwashing (read Henry Makow articles for the details), the more difficult will be the realisation of the NWO`s agenda. Also, staying lucid instead of becoming "programmed" by the NWO mediatised propaganda allows to be stronger in mind, to resist more easily the desperation caused by the loss of all moral values, could they be "religious" or simply "humanist".

Ahmad
02-01-2005, 05:08 AM
Peace Vlad,

and congratulations, you are the second one on this forum to say the truth.

How profound:
"The prince of this world, who is the mastermind behind this millenary plan, is rubbing his (its?) hands (paws?), seeing us fools how eagerly we hunt each bit of news that no one else but himself has thrown us."

How many times i said it, wake up people you are worshipping the beast, but nobody wants to listen!

After hundreds of hours surfing and thousands of articles written about the NWO, could anybody tell me who is exactly the NWO?

"god is whatever occupies our minds most of the time" Rashad Khalifa

[3:175] "It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers." God

nomad
02-01-2005, 05:23 AM
The world is filled with fools according to this

old saying:

"The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom"

(Prov. 1:7)

Vlad
02-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Thank you very much for your quick answer, John The Hun. I used to think like you for years. If someone would have come to me in those days with a perspective like mine now, I would surely have given him the same answer you give me now.

All that you have written is true, but I’ve come to discover there is a bigger truth behind it, that reduces it to zero, in a way.

I don’t say that we should give up being informed and let ourselves be brainwashed. I say we have forgotten something on the way, if we’ve ever known it. And this something proves to be crucial. After you get to know it, things look mighty different; it’s a “paradigm shift.” And you can really make a difference, whether you continue to inform people or not. It is like a foundation: if you don’t make it strong, all you ever build on it will crumble and you will have to build it again, like in the myth of Sisyphus.

I also happen to know something about conspiracies, too; I may not be such an expert as you, but I am not a “rookie” either. I even corresponded with Mr. Makow sometimes.

I’m sorry if I sound haughty or something, but I’m just trying to provoke you into deeper thinking.

For Ahmad and Nomad: peace be with you too, brothers!

Nice tries, though. Someone else, please?

Ozziecynic
02-01-2005, 07:01 AM
8-) Every individual that posts on this site is here for different reasons.Some are here to share knowledge and learn from others.While others are simply here for the toasmaster or soapbox syndrome while still others are simply troublemakers or sophists out for an argument.

While i believe we could well do without this last group.Henry Makow simply does not have a moderation system for posts on this site!.
I believe he should but hey its not my forum and no one seems to have senior status as mods either. On some forums i have been to posts are not even displayed for 24 hours until they are approved by moderation. Compare that to this forum!. 8-)

marypopinz
02-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Well said Ozzie

This forum is quite open, especially in contrast to most.

billiard
02-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Vlad

actually,there is nothing to be done to oppose "that which will be". the world government will happen and "the mark" for buying and selling will happen .it has been foretold .i don't know yet the advantage of knowing beforehand. it may be that it would be better,at least for now, to be clueless about global conspiracies. there may come a time soon that it will prove to be good to know what is happening. time will tell.
having a christian perspective seems to have it's positive and negative sides. your thoughts?

billiard
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
there are times when a bottle of fine kentucky bourbon is the perfect companion ...

alumbrado
02-01-2005, 05:43 PM
marypopinz wrote:
Well said Ozzie

This forum is quite open, especially in contrast to most.

Not quite. This forum is open to attack anyone who think differently or realistic. :-?

Vlad
02-01-2005, 11:50 PM
So you say, Ozzie, that anyone with a different perspective should be banned from a serious forum and still fancy yourself as capable of understanding a conspiracy?

I've thought I'd find someone to discuss with.

Someone said something about a nice bottle of I- don't-know-what to forget the problems; well, I'm afraid this is exactly what you do here on this forum.

Forget about it.

Have a nice life! With people like you, the world will be surely saved from anything but a conspiracy.

billiard
02-02-2005, 12:05 AM
vlad

so nice of you to respond thoughtfully to my post.

you said:

" Someone said something about a nice bottle of I- don't-know-what to forget the problems; well, I'm afraid this is exactly what you do here on this forum.

Forget about it.

Have a nice life! With people like you, the world will be surely saved from anything but a conspiracy."

a little judgemental ,wouldn't you say?

maybe,since you have the "solution", we are not worthy of your presence here on this forum.

Draken
02-02-2005, 01:02 AM
Vlad,

I've said it before and I say it again: the point of informing people to wake up and try to realise there is a conspiracy is to make them ultimately realise you can't do anything about stopping it, WITHOUT TURNING TO THEMSELVES. It makes you free in that once you realise you've been putting your energy in the wrong place you can start using it to focus on our eternal souls, which is THE RIGHT place to put one's energy.

The Truth sets you free, not by knowing what to do about trying to steer the earth away from catastrophe, (it's inevitable, it's been fortold) or punishing the guilty party, but by realising the fact of a conspiracy, realising MATERIAL resistance IS futile but SPRIRTUAL resistance is VERY EFFECTIVE, leading by example and ultimately tuning out the noice of media; turn OFF the TV, turn OFF the computer, turn OFF the stereo, turn OFF the radio even, and go out into the sunshine or rain and realise there is a God.

Personally, I come to this forum to try to get people to think in this direction. Sooner or later, I will quit writing here, as I hope everyone else here will, and focus their minds and efforts on the Absolutely Essential. I only write here because I'm not yet saturated with trying to formulate my thinking for myself, trying to bring it more into focus. Someday I'll have nothing more to say and that will be the day I quit writing.

In the meantime I keep posting information I think is vital and maybe not easy to get hold of.

I invite you, Vlad, and everyone else to the INTEGRAL TRADITION and SOLIPSISM threads in the "Share The Knowledge" forum. Maybe it's not enough "conspiracy" for some people but I absolutely think the answer for what we can do is there...

Truth, Beauty, Love

sablefish
02-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey..I have a conspiracy What if there is no God, and all these thick black books are nothing but lies?

marypopinz
02-02-2005, 03:20 PM
That would be one hell of a conspiracy - the mother of all!

Mary XXX

Vlad
02-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Draken, you put the finger on it. I wouldn't expected less from a Carpathian Hyperborean! You are the kind of a person I'm searching for. It would be nice to get together in a kind of an online club (by the way, how do I get on that "solipsistic" forum?), but we have to try to make others see the Light, too.

A quarrel is the last thing we need, here on this forum or anywhere else.

As for the "bottle-person", I beg your pardon and I assure you that sooner or later I will leave this forum, like Draken.

There seems to be a "party" of agnostic "theorists of conspiracy." I don't want to shove any god down their neck. It just seems to me they haven't use their brains to their full capacity, because believing in something greater than this material world is a question of intelligence.

If they "go for" conspiracies, they must be some intelligence left in them, too. Maybe they are not a lost cause.

I'm trying to "tease" them into thinking, that's all.

God bless you all!

Draken
02-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the kind words, Vlad. :-)

I definately don't think they are a lost cause! "Going for conspracies" is a stage one has to go through it seems, before getting where I feel I am now: I've reached the point where it's unnessecary for me to read another political scandal, another coverup, another banking fraud. My mind is saturated with too much info. I need to revert to default, empty my brain and heart of conspracies and fill it up with The Supreme.

There seems to be a "party" of agnostic "theorists of conspiracy." I don't want to shove any god down their neck. It just seems to me they haven't use their brains to their full capacity, because believing in something greater than this material world is a question of intelligence.

If they "go for" conspiracies, they must be some intelligence left in them, too. Maybe they are not a lost cause.

I'm trying to "tease" them into thinking, that's all.

This first aphorism from ANDRÁS LÁSZLÓ'S "SOLUM IPSUM Metaphysical aphorisms" says it all:

1. Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all.

To go to the links I suggested go to the "Share The Knowledge" forum and you'll find the two threads I was talking about. Alternatively follow these links and read for yourself... ;-)

- András László and metaphysical traditionality by Ferenc Buji

- SOLUM IPSUM Metaphysical Aphorisms
http://www.tradicio.org/english/andraslaszloenglish.htm

INTEGRAL TRADITION
Revolt against the modern world
CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION
http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/

Vlad
02-03-2005, 03:44 AM
Hello, there!

I think I've reached a farther point than you, Draken. I'd been through all your gnostic traditions; I'd even visited that site of yours more than once (one can find there a lot of interesting materials, indeed); only to finally find out how simple and beautiful is the Truth!
I would like to share It with all or at least to tell them What they miss!

I hope you won't get mad at me if I tell you that I am so fed up with sectarian readings as you are with "conspiracy news".

Here, check this link out if you want to know what I mean:

http://users.sisqtel.net/williams/orthodoxworldview.html

God bless you!

Draken
02-03-2005, 05:01 AM
Yeah, I suppose trying to tell people about "The Truth" is also a stage in a person's development. I think ultimately both you and I might've realised certain things and hopefully gotten beyond them but our Egos still want to "bless" everyone with what we percieve as "The Truth"!

There are quite a few roads to the Truth, God has created as many ways to the Truth as there are humans on earth:

"The ways to God are as many as the breaths of human beings."

I think everyone will sooner or later come to the point in their life span when they realise they have to take a stand on this issue:

“The hyperrealistic world that was substantiated with pure and sheer action was replaced with a subreal and confused world of emotions, imaginations, hopes, and fears…”

"The gods were not independent of men, but were at most symbols or numena. Ideally, the highest caste was both regal and sacral. They controlled the numena. The high gods of ancient Egypt were threatened with destruction, if they failed to do what the priests asked of them. It was degeneration that made the gods into anthropomorphic beings, who might love men and whom men might love in return. The primordial magical system was devoid of morality. Even when the soul was purged, the rite was more in the nature of a medical procedure than of Christian repentance.

Natural man consists of an ego, a demon and a shadow. The demon, sometimes called the “double,” is the foundation of most people. It is what we share with our ancestral stock. The ego is ephemeral. The personalities of ordinary people dissolve after death, leaving the shadow, which fades away in due course. The demon returns to the ancestral source, in effect being eaten by the infernal powers. Then it suffers impersonal reincarnation as the foundation of new human beings of the same lineage. Often in traditional societies, the aristocratic cult seeks liberation from the ancestral totems, but the popular cult simply facilitates the desire of the chthonic forces to incarnate in human beings.

There are two paths after death. One is the path of the god, the solar path, which leads to the dwelling of the immortals. The other is the path of the ancestors, the lunar path, which leads to dissolution and Niflheim, the house of the chthonic deities. Failing the trial in the afterlife brings the second death. However, initiates do have the possibility of turning their demon into an immortal “body of light.” Their souls are united with Brahma." (Julius Evola)

I haven't read your suggested text yet, I just wanted to answer your post. I'll read it now. ;-)

Truth, Beauty, Love

Saturnino
02-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life. I still stick to it. There is a point where natural revelation (what you get by observing nature) is just not enough. You need God`s revelation to understand man`s predicament, origin, objective, etc (methaphysics). This came to be in Jesus and is fairly easy to understand, so even a child can get it.

Gnosticism is the contrary, it says it takes lots of effort (as very wise men) to know the truth. It really appeals to the pride of men.

Another big mistake gnostics make is to think that truth is inside of us. It is not, it doesn't depend on us to exist. Much like the sun will keep on shinning even if you cover your eyes.

Cheers

get_real
02-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Saturnino wrote:
Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life. I still stick to it. There is a point where natural revelation (what you get by observing nature) is just not enough. You need God`s revelation to understand man`s predicament, origin, objective, etc (methaphysics). This came to be in Jesus and is fairly easy to understand, so even a child can get it.

Gnosticism is the contrary, it says it takes lots of effort (as very wise men) to know the truth. It really appeals to the pride of men.

Another big mistake gnostics make is to think that truth is inside of us. It is not, it doesn't depend on us to exist. Much like the sun will keep on shinning even if you cover your eyes.

Cheers

Hello Saturnino.
I visited a christian church and bible study in my area, just to see what I could see. Just like other christian churches I have visited, I am able to detect metaphysics going on in the preaching and bible interpretations. And this particular church stresses the 'truth' inside of us. Infact, the pastor said that this is why we bow our heads because the truth is within.
I welcome your response.

nohope187
02-03-2005, 08:48 PM
In the 501c3 corporate shit hole church I attend, I don't close my eyes and I don't bow my head while everyone else is. I think group prayer in a public setting is bullshit and I can't relate to whoever is doing the praying and I feel stupid when they call on me to do it. And they wonder why my prayers are so short! Haha! What the hell was this thread about again? :roll: :pint: :-o :oops: 8-) :hammer:

Vlad
02-04-2005, 02:46 AM
For further explanations see my post "The maind danger on this forum" and "Why conspiracy is a theological problem".

get_real
02-04-2005, 06:10 AM
nohope187 wrote:
In the 501c3 corporate shit hole church I attend, I don't close my eyes and I don't bow my head while everyone else is. I think group prayer in a public setting is bullshit and I can't relate to whoever is doing the praying and I feel stupid when they call on me to do it. And they wonder why my prayers are so short! Haha! What the hell was this thread about again? :roll: :pint: :-o :oops: 8-) :hammer:

Good morning nohope:
Why then do you go to this church?
Also, I apologize for the can of worms. Sorry, I will no longer post anything with a personal experience to it. No one understands or wants to here it.
Sincerely, get_real

madkhao
02-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Here's something I've been wondering about.
Why do we bow our heads in prayer?
Why do we fold or place our hands together?
Can someone provide scripture for this?

Draken
02-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Darn!
That's a GOOD question and a very important one. I did read a fantastic book that took that issue up, but unfortunately I don't think it's published in English. It does exist in Swedish and Hungarian though, if you master any of those languages...

If by any chance you want to search for it the author's name is Kurt Almqvist and the book is called "Man - The Forgotten Temple"
I suppose it's being placed on this website when it's ready or something... http://www.geocities.com/divinecities/kurtalmqvist.html

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything useful about this particular issue by Kurt Almqvist on the net.

I just might have to translate that book into English myself...! :lol:

Vlad
02-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Draken, I'm afraid you're losing not only your time, but also your soul! Haven't all your extensive readings already learned you how limited our knowledge of spiritual things is? If we resort to our failible reason then we find only one way in front of us and it is certainly not the way up...

As for the "eternal" questions "why pray", "why priests" and so on - they lead only to "Why God", which is the final apostasy. This is the Protestant way, which has led the world to the modern final general apostasy, the one about the Apostle Paul did prevent us... I beg the pardon of any Protestant reader; I wouldn't like to offend anyone.

Draken
02-08-2005, 07:20 AM
Vlad, there are not just ONE way to God. Even though I don't advocate any way more than another (because I don't know enough about each one) the one I seem to have to follow at this time in my life is the Way of Knowledge, i.e. Hindu form of jnana.

Sure, I know there is no equivalent to experience and pure action. But I don't know enough about the right way FOR ME and I wouldn't want to decide to experience and act and realise too late that I've chosen the wrong path!

God decides what I choose in the end.

Vlad
02-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Your problem is the modern man's problem: there are so many ways opened in front of you that you're afraid to commit yourself to only one of them because it may prove to be the wrong one! I'm sorry; I don't mean to offend you anyhow, you're the first reason I'm still on this forum; but your case reminds me of the fable of the Buridan's mule.

The answer is in yourself, but you are afraid to follow it. How do I know? Because is the same case with me ...

Draken
02-09-2005, 03:52 AM
I agree, Vlad.

I can't help being born into this modern world, hence the root of my modern man's problem. I suppose we both have to wade through a lot of shit to find a little piece of gold.

This wasn't a problem for a man living in Traditional times.

Actually I'm pretty sure which are the different right ways that lead to God, as long as you commit to either one of them fully and totally. My problem is that I need to get to know my soul and my reason God put me in this life, and that's not easy. When I know that then I can fully and totally commit to His will but KNOWINGLY, not blindly.

At least having identified the problem is a good thing. Being aware of my predicament is the first step toward solving it.

igwt
02-11-2005, 06:02 AM
nohope187 wrote:

Why attend the services if you don't agree with their methodology, dogma etc?