PDA

View Full Version : Why in the world are people committing suicide in the Superdome?


Thumper
09-01-2005, 06:54 PM
In some cases, even under 48 hours. How horrific are conditions for it to neccessitate this kind of desperation? Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?

nohope187
09-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Of course, It's a dehumanization process. Convince others to kill themselves so they can toss the corpse outside and have more breathing room inside.

nohope187
09-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Plus, some people are so in shock that have to start from scratch again, it would be really easy to convince them to do it.

truebeliever
09-01-2005, 07:13 PM
Maybe they heard Bush was flying over head and the shock was too much?

I still cant believe that I am watching footage from a supposed first world country.

This is SO obviously deliberate. I guess you have prbably already worked it out...it's ALL downhill from here.

nohope187
09-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Maybe this is Amerika's entry into third world status? :-?

09-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Thumper wrote:
In some cases, even under 48 hours. How horrific are conditions for it to neccessitate this kind of desperation? Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?

They are holding these people hostage as far as I'm concerned.

They are torturing them to a certain degree. The government is abusing them. I see it, I know it and it causes me great pain due to my past. I have a low threshold for the suffering of other people. I know what it feels like to be deprived of the necessities of life.

They are yelling for food and water and there is no response.

THEY fire a shot and evacuation is halted. Ridiculous.

Yell "suicide bomber" on a bridge over the Tigris River and cause a stampede.

They call them looters when they want food and water because they know the government is not going to help them.

They are pushing these people to the limit.

They are testing them.

Notice please that most of them are African-American.

I'm sorry, but their words, not mine, they are NIGGERS and have no place in society. They are monkeys. They all belong in Africa. They are not part of the human race as far as they're concerned.

These people have lost their homes, their city and our President showed us how much he is enjoying their suffering with his "evil grin."

09-01-2005, 07:38 PM
If they are not going to deal with this type of disaster, certainly, then when the big one hits us, we will enter third world status and we can trust that there will be no assistance from them other than to bring us under Marshall Law, military rule and police state.

This is a test.

Testing, one, two, three!!

Our government cannot organize a military relief effort and assist the people of this country in crisis, just as they STOOD DOWN on 911, but can deploy thousands of troops overseas to KILL innocent men, women and children and allow our own to die needlessly.

And this, in the name of freedom and democracy.

They have ceased and desisted from taking care of their own.

It is downhill from here.

They desire to bring America to her knees.

Economic collapse.

Cities and towns dying.

Third world country after WWIII?

freeman
09-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?

Information has already filtered through the media that the people shooting at relief helicopters and terrorizing the remaining citizenry of New Orleans are "street gangs" taking advantage of the chaos.
Yeah, right. And who controls those gangs by providing them employment in the drug running business, as well as all of the other convetional vices?
Yep, none other than George H. W. Bush Sr. and his Mason/Mafia co-conspirators. (You know him as our former "drug czar" under the Reagan administration; there's one of the great misnomers of all time.)
Knowing that they already created and control these "agents of influence", it is not a much larger leap of faith to assume that they have also provoked and encourged their response to this crisis.

If they are not going to deal with this type of disaster, certainly, then when the big one hits us, we will enter third world status and we can trust that there will be no assistance from them other than to bring us under Marshall Law, military rule and police state.

Neoconservative types are already screaming "anarchy". Expect the New Orleans holocaust to be spun into yet another pretext for increased Homeland Security and police state policies.

09-01-2005, 09:32 PM
freeman wrote:
Do you think it's possible there are provocateurs to stir the pot, and push this perverse experiment in mob mentality to its max?

Information has already filtered through the media that the people shooting at relief helicopters and terrorizing the remaining citizenry of New Orleans are "street gangs" taking advantage of the chaos.
Yeah, right. And who controls those gangs by providing them employment in the drug running business, as well as all of the other convetional vices?
Yep, none other than George H. W. Bush Sr. and his Mason/Mafia co-conspirators. (You know him as our former "drug czar" under the Reagan administration; there's one of the great misnomers of all time.)
Knowing that they already created and control these "agents of influence", it is not a much larger leap of faith to assume that they have also provoked and encourged their response to this crisis.

If they are not going to deal with this type of disaster, certainly, then when the big one hits us, we will enter third world status and we can trust that there will be no assistance from them other than to bring us under Marshall Law, military rule and police state.

Neoconservative types are already screaming "anarchy". Expect the New Orleans holocaust to be spun into yet another pretext for increased Homeland Security and police state policies.

Yes, I've seen that word several times now on the news and in the back of my mind, I would guess that THEY want something out of this and the reason they've prolonged controlling and aiding in the situation.

There were rumors that armed men are in the convention center and police had to stand off.

There are rumors that the many police officers have left the force!!

Rumors of boys rapping girls!!

So, I see your point in allowing CHAOS to escalate.

Something in it for them!!! Reducing the population, damaging the economy, more laws, etc., etc., etc.

Yes, the "New Orleans" holocaust!!

We have to keep up with them on the web so that they cannot continue to be "Smooth Operators."

nohope187
09-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Yes, I'm expecting a larger police state. :-? :-x

truebeliever
09-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Yes, I'm expecting a larger police state.

Really?

Whatever gave you that crazy idea?

nohope187
09-02-2005, 07:30 AM
just one of those wild hunches, ya know. Especially now since local authorities in my hometown announced over the radio that they're conducting Terrorist Strike Response(martial law) drills. :-P

09-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Are they going to widen your borders to make the state larger?

Saturnino
09-02-2005, 08:41 AM
It is obvious that the government is withholding the help so people get desperate and lawless. See the mayor's interview. The media is really focusing on the fact that they are all black (best way to scare the WASPs).
The conclusion is that they will have a good excuse to use full force and martial law whenever there is a problem.

Bouncer
09-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Saturnino wrote:
The conclusion is that they will have a good excuse to use full force and martial law whenever there is a problem.
Yeah, no kidding. That was one of the first thoughts that I had. It's not what is right, or what is true, but what can be engineered in an opportunistic way. There is a case, however, for better consrtraints on the lawless. What changed? What happened that all HELL breaks loose and AnarchY reigns? In an enormous catastrophy like this perhaps it can't be helped. I mean: "Oh no, my house is gone and I have no food or water, gee, I guess I'll go rape somebody" - doesn't make sense, does it?

Saturnino
09-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Of course senseless violence is wrong. However, that's what you get when you treat large parts of the population like trash, when they get hopeless and feel neglected and exploited. They want revenge, I guess.
It must be hard to be poor in the US. Differently from other countries, where most people are poor and there is a certain solidarity (Third World) or Europe, where few are really poor and there is social assistance, in the US most people are relatively rich and blame the poor for their state. Poor people also don`t vote. Therefore, they live in a no-man's land.

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 04:46 AM
It is obvious that the government is withholding the help so people get desperate and lawless. See the mayor's interview. The media is really focusing on the fact that they are all black (best way to scare the WASPs).
The conclusion is that they will have a good excuse to use full force and martial law whenever there is a problem.

There can be no other reason for the with holding of aid.

This will backfire on Bush. Some one is trying to get rid of him. He will be gone before the end of the year.

It will soon be obvious that the so called "right" is evil and it's time for European style socialism.

Dont worry America...Hillary will be coming soon...or perhaps Arnie as they are pushing him as Prezzie on Oz T.V this Sunday night.

Draken
09-03-2005, 05:13 AM
How about the next US "election" being between Arnie and Hilary, with W dead in "terrorist attack"?

Thumper
09-05-2005, 03:19 PM
so it looks like our initial impression of provocateurs exacerbating the situation might be correct. Makow said the same thing about snipers and the rescue helicopters.

Insight
09-05-2005, 03:35 PM
If Hillary ever gets voted president, I will personally shoot her myself, and then myself.

Saturnino
09-05-2005, 05:11 PM
SHillary will definetly try. This has been her goal since college.

freeman
09-05-2005, 05:53 PM
If Hillary ever gets voted president, I will personally shoot her myself, and then myself.

Ah, she's a shaman witch. One way or another, she'll have you kissing her cellulite... :-D

truebeliever
09-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Ah, she's a shaman witch. One way or another, she'll have you kissing her cellulite...

Lies! She's a strutting "She Devil" in those power suits! "Grrrrr...yeh baby!"

I will have to fight off the fat man Moore to get to her lovliness first.

Seeing as she's Bi...would'nt it be funny if she gets caught in the Oval Office with an intern?

Bouncer
09-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Thumper wrote:
Makow said the same thing about snipers and the rescue helicopters.

Sorry I'm so dense, but where were the snipers? In New orleans, or Ruby Ridge?
As for Hillary being Bi, she's got enough decency to refuse the younger (and underage) presidential models, so I don't think that the young intern scenario will work. Besides, times are progressive, no?
Think about poitics in the Kennedy era. If it was rumored that a president took a Playboy magazine to bed, it was horribly scandalous and could have dire consequences. But if one commits adultery with a presidential model (alleged to be programmed through trauma-based mind control) who also happens to be famous, oh, then that's OK? It's all relative to them.

Saturnino
09-06-2005, 12:13 PM
It seems SHillary has some kind of disease that makes her legs and ankles swell...yuck !!! maybe with elephant feet it would be easier to step on people.
In one of the MKUltra books a survivor (I think it was Cathy O'Brien) in fact said that SHillary forced her to have oral sex...so she is not innocent, it seems.

About the Makow article, after the news today that police killed in fact 5 Dept of Defence workers in New Orleans, instead of looters, I couldn`t agree more with the agent provocateur theory.

igwt
09-06-2005, 12:39 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Ah, she's a shaman witch. One way or another, she'll have you kissing her cellulite...

Lies! She's a strutting "She Devil" in those power suits! "Grrrrr...yeh baby!"


Reminds of a song, "Women In Uniform" Skyhooks?

Bouncer
09-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Getting back to the Superdome and other detention areas: you can bet your bottom dollar that someone somewhere will want to try mass control techniques on some or on all of these people. Watch out for the tell-tale signs and symptoms. In fact, if anyone knows what to look for, then it might behoove you to set up a link with some locals over there to check it out!

truebeliever
09-06-2005, 08:31 PM
About the Makow article, after the news today that police killed in fact 5 Dept of Defence workers in New Orleans, instead of looters, I couldn`t agree more with the agent provocateur theory.

I GAURANTEE that was a cockup. We are talking about America here..if it moves, shoot it. American fire discipline is TERRIBLE!

Reminds of a song, "Women In Uniform" Skyhooks?

"...sometimes they look so cold."

Getting back to the Superdome and other detention areas: you can bet your bottom dollar that someone somewhere will want to try mass control techniques on some or on all of these people. Watch out for the tell-tale signs and symptoms. In fact, if anyone knows what to look for, then it might behoove you to set up a link with some locals over there to check it out!

It may pay to keep in mind that we are dealing with a city that is now considered "dead". You have some of the poorest and uneducated people in the U.S who have lost everything and have been traumatised by a government leaving them to rot. Add in guns.

Even without "mind control" that is a recipie for chaos.

freeman
09-06-2005, 09:30 PM
I GAURANTEE that was a cockup. We are talking about America here..if it moves, shoot it. American fire discipline is TERRIBLE!

As I said in another thread, the Masonic-controlled American police are natural agent provocateurs. Their morale is terrible, and they are trained to be racist and trigger happy, especially when dealing with poor minorities.
It is entirely possible that they deliberately antagonized and incited the local street gang elements before looting and abandoning the city themselves.
Just like the stories on other threads about them refusing to pick up the stranded women unless they displayed their breasts and the MSN video showing them looting WalMart along with the general populace.
This kind of behavior incites a general contempt for authority and encourages lawlessness. And it is so intrinsically American.

Bouncer
09-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey, we've been programmed to attribute self-restraint and moral superiority to those in positions of power and authority: it obviously is smoke and mirrors. For mass control, I mean techniques such as Operation Crimson Flood (the use of pulsed microwaves to antagonize villagers in an African town) and other things like that. As you so aptly pointed out, the real crooks might try to manipulate the poorer masses into MORE chaos instead of less! The poor and relatively uneducated masses were stigmatized a long time ago. Now we will see who in the law enforcement community are truly HONORABLE!!
As for the dream, thanks for the input - some of your ideas are close to home. I also believe that it might be an answer to one of my research goals: what is the "Code White" used by these fools to get off the hook when incarcerated or detained? This hand signal could very well be the answer, although it might not be recognized at all locations. I also believe that a verbal distress or safe code is a quote from Candide, the story by Voltaire. Something like, "We live in the best of all worlds", and the reply is something like, "But we still must tend our gardens."

truebeliever
09-07-2005, 11:26 AM
"But we still must tend our gardens."

Could'nt agree more. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

There are 2 methods for getting off the hook in Oz...hand signals...and $80,000. Gets you off just about anything. Can be more if you can pay. Ask Steve Vizard in Oz. Caught red handed diddling the system...Judge Finkelstein saw fit to give him a suspended sentence while other less fortunate souls playing the markets go to jail. I love the way everyone knows...but nothing actually EVER happens.

cuda
10-15-2006, 09:53 PM
though i think that the neworleans thing is sad.I would like to add that more whites died than blacks from the hurricane.And ill tell you what if i was warned to get out and i didnt have a car i would have walked my family out.they had time.Anyone that can walk can walk over fourty miles a day easily. I would have been a hundred miles from there before it hit.And i also remember seeing people complaining in neworleans that they were desperate but i noticed there clothes were clean and they didnt forget there bling.Wich i would have sold for food as soon as i got to the nearest town.So though it is sad that blacks and whites and whoever else died and lost in the hurricans they should take some responsibility for there own safty dont you think?Hell im in wisconsin and i knew about it was comming days before it hit.So if a bolder is rolling down a hill and you say look out should i blame you for not moving me out of the way?