PDA

View Full Version : What if you saw a helicopter, and wanted them to notice you ?

Shannow
09-02-2005, 02:43 AM
Watching the news tonight, and my better half put the above question to me.

You want out, and the only attention getter is a firearm.

Given that you are THE superpower, and you (by definition as a member of the superpower, and having wholesome Christian values) aren't a nutcase, how would you draw attention to yourself ?

(edited 'cause I'm an idjit)

Draken
09-02-2005, 05:26 AM
An idjit and a funghi.
:-D :-D :-D :-D

But yes, that's just it, isn't it?

They're out for ANYONE who could defend themselves against the NWO effectively, like with a licensed handheld firearm.

"But it's Martial Law now, didn't you know? You can't be waving a firearm at a helicopter, you'll be taken as an 'enemy combatant', of course!"

truebeliever
09-02-2005, 05:51 AM
Oz media is reporting complete chaos in New Orleans with shoot to kill orders now given to the police and military.

Shooting at choppers may well be true.

nohope187
09-02-2005, 07:21 AM
If there weren't any flare guns, and a fire arm was the only way, of course. But remember, they've all been conditioned/browbeaten into groupthink. :-?

Draken
09-02-2005, 09:00 AM
What if this whole Katrina catastrophe really is a covert operation - or at least excuse - for FEMA to actually start taking militia-type groups out? Engaging them in outright guerrilla warfare? And the militias firing back?
If they're not doing it yet, how long before those with legal, licesed firearms see the FEMA/Special Corps military teams as "domestic enemies of the state" and start defending themselves, and everything happening under the cover of "Martial Law"?

this
09-02-2005, 10:08 AM
There's pictures of people waving US flags at the choppers.

It seems like a pretty deliberate under response by the military, so that people in future will cry for a police state. The mayor (of the former) New Orleans is going ballistic at the lack of federal and state assistance.