PDA

View Full Version : Aliens Exist or Don't Exist.

BlueAngel
04-12-2010, 09:50 PM
I couldn't care any less.

Just my two cents.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Grim
04-19-2010, 11:52 PM
And I raise you another two pennies and say you are entitled to that opinion.

cbluemagica
05-11-2010, 04:39 AM
I raise you both a dollar and say they do for a fact exist, but are not what you think they are...

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I raise you both a dollar and say they do for a fact exist, but are not what you think they are...

Well, please, sir, kindly tell us what they are since you know for a FACT that aliens exist.

jane doe
05-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Is that one dollar or two?

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Is that one dollar or two?

I think it's fifty cents each.

:)

Not sure.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Well, please, sir, kindly tell us what they are since you know for a FACT that aliens exist.

FOOD! mmmmhmmmhmmm! nothing better! aliens are a good source of protien. the tall grey ones taste like poultry. while the red and black ones should be dipped in chocalate. the pink furry ones are like cotton candy. the bulky thick almost giant like ones taste like beef jerky. while the blue fairy like ones are poisenouse unless smashed properly. the list goes on and on. theres lots of different type of aliens. i dont have all day nor the patients to explain. so take it how you want. but know i speak the truth. i wouldnt dream of wasting anyones time on here. theres a reason for everything. meaning this is meant for someones eyes specifically. so dont flag it! -thanks, the A.C.

BlueAngel
05-12-2010, 09:09 PM
FOOD! mmmmhmmmhmmm! nothing better! aliens are a good source of protien. the tall grey ones taste like poultry. while the red and black ones should be dipped in chocalate. the pink furry ones are like cotton candy. the bulky thick almost giant like ones taste like beef jerky. while the blue fairy like ones are poisenouse unless smashed properly. the list goes on and on. theres lots of different type of aliens. i dont have all day nor the patients to explain. so take it how you want. but know i speak the truth. i wouldnt dream of wasting anyones time on here. theres a reason for everything. meaning this is meant for someones eyes specifically. so dont flag it! -thanks, the A.C.

You're not wasting anyone's time on here other than your own.

Specifically with the above post.

How much time did you waste posting that?

cyberclops
05-22-2010, 08:03 PM
I am an alien but I can't prove it and neither can you. I'm not interested in seeing your leader, just your white women. T:rolleyes:ake me to them, now.

jojogun
05-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Scientificly, they don't exist because there is no physical evidence. But out of the millions of reported sightings and unreported sightings over the last ten thousand years, I believe it can only be true that at least one out of a million sightings was accurate and true. There's no way that everyone was wrong.

writer1981
05-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Most of the time I feel like I came from another planet as I have really unusual mind related abilities and seem to know things that seem impossible to know. I also have this sense of not at all feeling like a human being and not feeling like I even come from this planet.

I also think I know a way to build a real working space craft and I would really like to explain how if I can. I think it could be built with the technology we have now too.

We would just need a large amount of money to buy the components. Not sure how much it would cost though.

ibeme
05-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Life outside our planet in my eyes is certain.
Proberly so many difrent variations of life out there and I dont see why it means they need water

Could be a race that drink arsanic and piss acid for all i know

misinformedia
05-30-2010, 04:16 AM
deffinatly to much evedence of it. it their was as much evedence at a crime scene, they woul convict a town