PDA

View Full Version : proof the antichrist is on earth right now

kerry
04-21-2010, 09:50 AM
in the bible new testament

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus, is not of God: and this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh, and he is now already in the world.

it allso says his number is 666 as everyone knows
and that its the number of a man.

nostrodamus says that his name begins with
ho han or da

superted
04-21-2010, 09:54 AM
your funny kerry

Grim
04-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Da?

Oh no it's me.........Da Grim Reaper.

kerry
04-22-2010, 08:07 AM
your funny kerry

how the hell am i funny when im telling
the truth which is in the bible
you dont believe in it thats sad for you but your all alone
with the others that dont.. most of the world believe it
and know its true. so your the one thats funny

superted
04-22-2010, 08:33 AM
"most of the world believe it"

Think you should check that out, most of the world DOESN'T believe in the bible!

kerry
04-22-2010, 10:26 AM
i dont need to check it out i know for a fact
let me see you proove me wrong on that
show me

kerry
04-22-2010, 10:28 AM
i dont need to check it out i know for a fact
let me see you proove me wrong on that
show me

on the other hand you are turning this into
a contest of beliefs.

superted
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
"Christianity represents about a quarter to a third of the world's population and is the world's largest religion."*

There's your proof right there Kerry, want more references? I think if you ask any stranger you bump into on the street they will know that most of the world is NOT Christian. If your an American then perhaps this won't work but still, most normal people know this.

*Hinnells, The Routledge Companion to the Study of Religion, p. 441.

superted
04-22-2010, 10:44 AM
"a contest of beliefs."

What are you saying Kerry, that Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists etc. believe in the new testament? No I don't think they do, this is a contest of intelligence...which I believe you are losing.

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 10:55 AM
"most of the world believe it"

Think you should check that out, most of the world DOESN'T believe in the bible!

Silence, you sinful bag of puss and evil. Did we, THE RIGHTEOUS OF GOD, invite your Hellbound soul here? Why can't you sinners do what you normally do, and have a mass orgy and all contract god's Judgement (A.I.D.S) and let we THE RIGHTEOUS OF GOD talk without your vile prescense being here?

You sinners make me sick. Go have sex with a donkey or a man, and do us a favor and die of a venereal disease so we can laugh at you as you burn in Hell. I just wish you sinners would die and leave us Christians alone.

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 10:57 AM
"Christianity represents about a quarter to a third of the world's population and is the world's largest religion."*

There's your proof right there Kerry, want more references? I think if you ask any stranger you bump into on the street they will know that most of the world is NOT Christian. If your an American then perhaps this won't work but still, most normal people know this.

*Hinnells, The Routledge Companion to the Study of Religion, p. 441.

Yeah, the book was probably written by a sinner like you. Wave hi when you burn next to him and are violated for eternity by the demons and devils. Your screams of agony will be music to my ears, sinner.

superted
04-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Huh? You think I wrote the bible?

And why would I be burning in hell? Because I pointed out that most of the world isn't christian? Seems you can go to hell for anything these days. I suppose your going to heaven PENO for being sadomasochistic? Would seem like you should be going to hell and me heaven, I guess that just proves how messed up christianity is!

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Huh? You think I wrote the bible?

And why would I be burning in hell? Because I pointed out that most of the world isn't christian? Seems you can go to hell for anything these days. I suppose your going to heaven PENO for being sadomasochistic? Would seem like you should be going to hell and me heaven, I guess that just proves how messed up christianity is!

Aww..did I OFFEND you lib? Fly to Amsterdam and smoke dope and have an orgy with some A.I.D.S infested demons like yourself.

WAAAAAAAAA I'm a Liberal and He Offended Me! Waaaaaa:D

superted
04-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Call yourself a christian? You are a hate filled person that hides under religion to vent your sick hatred, I think you might need professional help.

If your going to heaven my friend, then who goes to hell?

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Call yourself a christian? You are a hate filled person that hides under religion to vent your sick hatred, I think you might need professional help.

If your going to heaven my friend, then who goes to hell?

Vile dogs like yourself, of course.

One of the greatest rewards in Heaven is seeing the unending anguish of persons such as yourself. When we, the Saved, contrast our lives to the unending suffering of persons such as yourselves, The Damned, we can only laugh in joy.
You see, the reason we laugh is because you all thought you were so smart. Oh yes, you knew it all and thought you could flip God off and try to pervert our kids and mock our religion. Only now, when what you said didn't exist comes all too real do you learn to your woe the lie you believed.
People like you mock us on television and attack us every chance you get. You try to force your crap down our throats and celebrate the most disgusting, vile behavior humans are capable of as good. To make it worse, your hypocrites, raving on how your for tolerance and diversity, until we Christians try to spread our faith and protect our culture.
Then you are unmasked as hypocrites. So yes, I will laugh at you as you burn in Hell. I will mock you in your unspeakable suffering as you beg for even the smallest drop of water. The pain and thirst you will experience will be so intense, you will beg me to even SPIT your way. You're pain will know no end as you beg God for annihilation, but to no avail. For eternity you will burn and you will never adapt to it; the pain will only grow worse and worse until you scream your throat raw. Your entrails will be torn out, over and over again, and devoured from your abdomen by the demons.
You can not imagine the agony you will exist with. No words can come close to it. You will beg for death and once you realize you can not die, you will beg for insanity to free you from the horror. But it will never, ever happend. You choose to box with God, but your arms were too short.
Finally, you will look up at us the Saved, and realize what a lie you have lived. No one can nor will be able to help you. Begging for forgiveness will be too late.
In the end, to consternation and wrath, you will hear me. My laughter will reach you in Hell as I mock you for being a fool and remind you of how arrogant you and your Sickular InHumanist were in this life. All the Atheists will curse us and God, but your curses will fall on deaf ears. Only then you will realize your wisdom was the wisdom of a blind, stupid fool.

superted
04-22-2010, 12:36 PM
You are insane! lol

Tell oh wise PENO how do you know there's a god?

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 12:37 PM
You are insane! lol

How do you know there isn't?

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 12:44 PM
You are insane! lol

YouTube - ATHEIST DIED, WENT TO HELL, CAME BACK [Part 1/2]

YouTube - ATHEIST DIED, WENT TO HELL, CAME BACK [Part 2/2]

YouTube - Tyrone Went to Hell-THUGEXPOSED.COM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxYuypg6GM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-TCiWRQKdI&feature=related

superted
04-22-2010, 12:45 PM
It's not for the non believer to prove anything, it's all on the believer to prove his belief!

BUT I never said I don't 'know' there's not a god, I personally don't 'believe' there's a god. Why? For many many reasons, here's a few points.

1. So many religions and not one clear majority on earth and only one can be right...so how can most of the world be wrong??

2. Why do bad things happen to good people?

3. Magic doesn't not exist

4. Most of the big religions are sexist, homophobic, paedophiles, etc.

5. People like yourself are a big reason why there's no god!

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 12:55 PM
It's not for the non believer to prove anything, it's all on the believer to prove his belief!

BUT I never said I don't 'know' there's not a god, I personally don't 'believe' there's a god. Why? For many many reasons, here's a few points.

1. So many religions and not one clear majority on earth and only one can be right...so how can most of the world be wrong??

2. Why do bad things happen to good people?

Because they do. Why is the sky blue? Because it is. It's called a tautology.

3. Magic doesn't not exist

Neither do you. Atheists don't exist, they only think they do.

4. Most of the big religions are sexist, homophobic, paedophiles, etc.

And so are most of the public too. The only difference is you got an issue with religion, so you use that as an excuse to try to avoid taking it serious.

5. People like yourself are a big reason why there's no god!

So truth is based on not what is real but me? Hey, I love Brother Obama..he must not exist too, huh?

superted
04-22-2010, 01:12 PM
There's no pointing talking to a crazy person like you, perhaps some day you should use your intelligence that nature gave you!

Public Enemy Number One
04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
There's no pointing talking to a crazy person like you, perhaps some day you should use your intelligence that nature gave you!

Thats fine with me. I hope Satan locks you up in bondage gear and you become his sex slave and gimp.

cbluemagica
05-09-2010, 03:38 AM
in the bible/buybull(buy bullshit) new testament/test...amen...t(test a man to the cross, amen)

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus(my older brother), is not of God/them: and this is Antichrist(me), of whom you have heard that he(i) cometh, and he(i) is/am now already in the world/mind(your mind).

it allso says his(my) number/initials is 666/ggg as everyone knows
and that its the number/initials of a man.

nostrodamus/no-str-o-dam-us(no strength oh damn us) says that his name begins with
ho/oh han/nah or da/road ggg 1:3 and i named him after a street, the road he was created on. -secret book of the universe, the "?"(/the holy questionmark)

superted
05-09-2010, 03:49 AM
What the hell is the above?

cbluemagica/re...tard...ed (retarded)

cbluemagica
05-09-2010, 03:57 AM

the above is the below. all that is opposite is in truth the true meaning that is reflected by the mirror in space... or... i smoked way to much weed today. you choose. retard means to hinder or to get in the way of. oh... that means your the retard. becouse your in my way! duechbag! hahahaha!

superted
05-09-2010, 04:09 AM
No....I meant retard in its common definition - a person of obvious subnormal intelligence

cbluemagica
05-09-2010, 04:28 AM
No....I meant retard in its common definition - a person of obvious subnormal intelligence

it matters not at all ted. the antichrist has decided to rise up and reveal himself! to long have i been in subliminal warfare. but... perhaps you are right. to much to soon leads to possible downfall whereas i just want to be sucessfull. huh? perhaps i was a bit hastey. but i have decided it best to build my cult/religious following here on this website. perhaps i should start slow. like a snail king? of sorts any way. thanks ted! -the A.C.

superted
05-09-2010, 04:33 AM
I would bet money your one of the zealots that have been banned by blueangel come back to talk nonsense!

cbluemagica
05-09-2010, 04:52 AM
I would bet money your one of the zealots that have been banned by blueangel come back to talk nonsense!

whats a zealots? ive never been here before. i discovered this website yesterday. i previously tried starting a religion through the use of the music industry. but it didnt work out. so now im confident i can get a good cult following through the use of the conspiracy comunity. i.e. u!

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 12:42 PM

There you go, ted.

Obviously, this forum is not about me, but you think that it is.

I suggest you discontinue from making every other comment you post on this forum in every other thread you post on about me.

Stay on topic.

FYI, I am not the topic.

kerry
05-09-2010, 12:45 PM
you all say theres no proof and religion is just a dreem
how did we start. we started from somthing.. what was the first thing. the very first thing that came befor space and matter. somthing had to create it.
its not allways was because its in our relm. for us to be here now for everything to be here now there had to be a begining. the very begining. what was there befor the very begining. nuthing?. how can nuthing create.
i assume you do believe somthing had to be first. the big bang?? where did it come from if the big band was ready to expload while there was nuthing before the big bang. b efore the big bang there was totaly nuthing is this right? then how can the big bang come from nuthing. there wasent a big bang though there was somthing else i just posted what you believe.

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 12:45 PM

What the hell is the above, ted?

Another insult to another member of the forum?

superted
05-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Please stop bullying me blueangel

superted
05-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Kerry your right, what came before the big bang? Its a question I have pondered over many many times. You like most people just pop god in as an answer. But think about that, who created god and what was before god? Why is there a god, why is there a universe? Why did he create us? What was the point? It all seems a bit random that he created this huge expanse just to make us suffer on this ball of dirt?

I don't know what was before the big bang, no atheist knows. Us atheists just don't think it was some dude with magic powers. Just because we don't have an answer, doesn't mean you have to answer it with the supernatural. Maybe some day science will be able to answer what was before the big bang or more interestingly - why are we here?

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Please stop bullying me blueangel

I'm not bullying you, ted.

Bullying is what you do.

I'm pointing out SOME of the verbal insults you fling around to other members of the forum in case you've forgotten.

There are more.

If you'd like, I can provide them.

NONE of the members of this forum desire to be bullied or verbally insulted by you.

Insulting another member results in an infraction.

I'm almost certain that you've acquired enough infractions to result in banishment.

superted
05-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Please stop harassing me blueangel

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Please stop harassing me blueangel

I'm not harrassing you, ted.

You're harrassing me and verbally insutling members of this site.

In my role as Moderator of the forum, I am tolerating you for the moment by providing you with a warning.

If you want to play the victim role, that's your choice, but it's obviously a fallacy.

kerry
05-09-2010, 01:59 PM
fear not
SUPER MODERATOR IS HERE
here i come to
save the daaayyyy

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Why did he create us? What was the point? It all seems a bit random that he created this huge expanse just to make us suffer on this ball of dirt?

Why do you consider yourself to be suffering on a big ball of dirt?

kerry
05-09-2010, 02:07 PM
and rocks
dont forget the rocks

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 02:08 PM
fear not
SUPER MODERATOR IS HERE
here i come to
save the daaayyyy

See you later, Kerry.

superted
05-09-2010, 02:14 PM
We all suffer on this ball of dirt.

Pain of illness and disease
Pain of loneliness
Pain of losing friends and loved ones
Pain of growing up/puberty
Fear of death
Fear of not fitting in
The world is cruel, unkind and hard for most people.

The world is not a utopia, it is a daily grind just to survive. Bad things happen to good people. Why, if god created us, does he want us to suffer so much? Why not just put us all into heaven and we would never know pain or grief or suffering?

kerry
05-09-2010, 03:26 PM
because we all have a job to do

superted
05-09-2010, 04:04 PM
So your saying that god wants us to suffer?

kerry
05-09-2010, 05:22 PM
when you see him
you can ask him your self

kerry
05-10-2010, 12:36 PM
the above is the below. all that is opposite is in truth the true meaning that is reflected by the mirror in space... or... i smoked way to much weed today. you choose. retard means to hinder or to get in the way of. oh... that means your the retard. becouse your in my way! duechbag! hahahaha!

hey hes right
did you know your eyes realy see things upside down. but your brain makes us see things right side up.. its fact. not kiding. ask any doctor
so what you see may not realy be what your seeing. what you saw a minut ago is till there when you look at it again. because you rememberd it was there so when you look again you made it still be there. but in time not yet. you have the power to allow or not allow it to be in the futhure

kerry
05-10-2010, 12:40 PM
hey hes right
did you know your eyes realy see things upside down. but your brain makes us see things right side up.. its fact. not kiding. ask any doctor
so what you see may not realy be what your seeing. what you saw a minut ago is till there when you look at it again. because you rememberd it was there so when you look again you made it still be there. but in time not yet. you have the power to allow or not allow it to be in the futhure

can you figure out this formula
~^6/<6*r

superted
05-10-2010, 01:14 PM
The impulses sent along the optic nerve to the occipital lobe in the brain are flipped so we see what is really there, the eyes like all lens simply invert the light from outside. Your brain nor your eyes are trying to 'fool' you, what you brain interprets is what is there! Which can be simply tested by touching what you are looking at!

cbluemagica
05-10-2010, 04:24 PM
There you go, ted.

Obviously, this forum is not about me, but you think that it is.

I suggest you discontinue from making every other comment you post on this forum in every other thread you post on about me.

Stay on topic.

FYI, I am not the topic.
lol did you two meet offline or something?:rolleyes:

kerry
05-10-2010, 05:30 PM
wha
whered you the you two stuff
anyway its true.. its your brain that makes it right side up. i remember this in school. you central nervous system has the controll on the rest of the body. we dont see things right side up by a body part function.

kerry
05-10-2010, 05:40 PM
back to this
~^6/<6*r
ill give you a hint
power 6 devided (by what)
its a continueum

kerry
05-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Judgment Day!
May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 - The End of the World (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html)

found this while surfing.. the guy that says this is well known from as far back as the 1940;s.. pretty intristing

BlueAngel
05-10-2010, 10:17 PM
lol did you two meet offline or something?:rolleyes:

I have no clue from where you have ascertained that superted and I met off-line, but I can tell you this.

Your mind is wrong.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 03:53 AM
We all suffer on this ball of dirt.

Pain of illness and disease
Pain of loneliness
Pain of losing friends and loved ones
Pain of growing up/puberty
Fear of death
Fear of not fitting in
The world is cruel, unkind and hard for most people.

The world is not a utopia, it is a daily grind just to survive. Bad things happen to good people. Why, if god created us, does he want us to suffer so much? Why not just put us all into heaven and we would never know pain or grief or suffering?

i am the anti christ, the 2nd son of god. so i simply asked my father, god, for an answer to your question and he told me to tell you: "becouse it wasnt there". thats all my dad would say on the matter. hope it helps you superted -the A.C.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 04:08 AM
hey hes right

amazing! thats an eye opener! good job kerry! what else do you know about human vision?

jane doe
05-12-2010, 09:09 AM
amazing! thats an eye opener! good job kerry! what else do you know about human vision?

Maybe that explains young children's fascination with being in rooms upside down...the optic section of the brain develops upside down while invitro...birthing head-down thru canal as well...thus the reversal process has one last chance to notify the logic developing section. As a result fascination occurs.

superted
05-12-2010, 09:49 AM
"...the optic section of the brain develops upside down while invitro.."

Huh?

kerry
05-12-2010, 12:59 PM

your mind is trying to tell you somthing and your not listening
your mind knew about the sight inversion long befor you did
we are all pretty dumb. we dont know anything unless we read about it or told about it or be the source of it.
we dont have any creativity inbred. it must be stimulated

hows that

superted
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM
If we have to read about it then where did einstein, newton, darwin etc read about their ideas?

kerry
05-12-2010, 04:25 PM
they dident have computers. they used there minds
look 1t the 1940;s. they did everything with there mind. atam bomb.. jet... space... computers.. when i went to school i only used my mind and pencel and paper.. today no one wonders no more.

superted
05-12-2010, 04:33 PM
As per usual kerry you've completely lost me. You'll spout on about something, then seemingly contradict yourself without a blink....your an enigma!

kerry
05-12-2010, 04:44 PM
next question.... how to fight the antichrist...
when you go on privet properity to steal apples from there tree thats the antichrist that told you that idea. how ever harmless it soundsa its stealeing.. when somone cuts you off and you honk your horn at him calling him some of your invented names thats the anti christ telling you to do that. the anyi christ tricks your mind and reasoning. like it did to adem and eve.. the anti christ makes you very smart in school so you will believe in science and not god. the anti christ deceaves without your knowing it. and makes you think things was your own idea.. the anti christ makes some ideas and objects a idea or a object of hate. to keep reminding our minds that hey there the enimy.. hate him.. the anti christ wants to destroy your soule and drag you to hell to spite god.. dont let it fool you. know your self be alert be aware.. bvecause the anti christ allways is.. you dont believe fine maybe god will take you anyway i did read somthing where he gives non believers another chance

superted
05-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Isn't it strange kerry that I live my life more in line with jesus than you do, yet according to you, you have a place in heaven.

If there is a god then he would be just and fair, and LOTS of 'non believers' should get into heaven wayyyyyyyy before you.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 06:28 PM
next question.... how to fight the antichrist...
when you go on privet properity to steal apples from there tree thats the antichrist that told you that idea. how ever harmless it soundsa its stealeing.. when somone cuts you off and you honk your horn at him calling him some of your invented names thats the anti christ telling you to do that. the anyi christ tricks your mind and reasoning. like it did to adem and eve.. the anti christ makes you very smart in school so you will believe in science and not god. the anti christ deceaves without your knowing it. and makes you think things was your own idea.. the anti christ makes some ideas and objects a idea or a object of hate. to keep reminding our minds that hey there the enimy.. hate him.. the anti christ wants to destroy your soule and drag you to hell to spite god.. dont let it fool you. know your self be alert be aware.. bvecause the anti christ allways is.. you dont believe fine maybe god will take you anyway i did read somthing where he gives non believers another chance

WHOA! HEY HEY HEY! WHOA! WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A GODDAMNED MINUTE KERRY! You are obviosly getting me confused with the devil! you humans are so uneducated! im THE freakin Anti Christ people! do you -even- know what that means? no. its becouse of the world you dont know the truth! oh how the world mauks me so. its not your fault. look, the A.C. is the 2nd son of god, brother of the demigod jesus. i am the exact opposite of my brother jesus! hints the "anti" in anti christ! yeah. so now you know! im not to be confused with the devil! me and the devil are mortal enemys! do you see now? the Anti Christ is your friend! follow me! praise me! worship me! ...AMEN! -yours truly, the Divine A.C.

BlueAngel
05-12-2010, 09:39 PM
"...the optic section of the brain develops upside down while invitro.."

Huh?

Sorry, but I have a copyright on "HUH?"

You have just infringed upon it.

I'll have my lawyers contact your lawyers.

superted
05-13-2010, 05:36 AM
I represent myself :-)

kerry
05-14-2010, 02:48 PM
oh the heck with it im going back to my plannet

kerry
05-14-2010, 02:50 PM
youyknow in the good old days we dident need lawyers we settled things man to man

kerry
05-14-2010, 02:54 PM
ok gotta go just poped in to say hello
if you are in the tristate area and if you look at where the sun was at 4 pm today later at nightr where it used to be you will see my ship going home.

BlueAngel
05-14-2010, 08:35 PM
ok gotta go just poped in to say hello
if you are in the tristate area and if you look at where the sun was at 4 pm today later at nightr where it used to be you will see my ship going home.

Like I said, you might want to discontinue ingesting whatever it is you are ingesting because you sound like someone who is ingesting something that makes them sound as if they are someone who is ingesting something that disconnects them from reality.

superted
05-15-2010, 01:21 AM
"Like I said, you might want to discontinue ingesting whatever it is you are ingesting because you sound like someone who is ingesting something that makes them sound as if they are someone who is ingesting something that disconnects them from reality."

LOL

kerry
05-15-2010, 08:14 AM
blue angle got a nack for wurds

kerry
05-15-2010, 08:18 AM
did anyone read the news today
there is a probe to find a terror network in the tri state area.
http://www.news12.com/index.jsp

stompk
05-15-2010, 08:29 AM
From my research, Bill Clinton is set up as the antichrist. He will head the UN, as they take control over the dome of the rock.

He comes in to keep the peace, but with Hillary as next President, the circle of power will be complete. Let's hope it doesn't get that far.

Bill Clinton was put into power by the widow of the guy that started Skull and Bones.

The objective was to instill a defacto communist government through a socialist agenda, that Bill Clinton introduced in earnest. Bush set up the laws, for Obama to continue this agenda, allowing for Hillary to take over presidency with all items in place, including handing governence of the US over to the UN.

kerry
05-15-2010, 10:14 AM
yeah.. clintoon. broom closet playboy
remember how we was able to collect intrist on our intrist from the banks. we would take our money out of the bank with our gained intrist then put it back in the bank and collect intrist on our intrist.. clinton took care of that by imposeing a tax on that.. wqhen you get your pay check. whats withheld from your pay.. soc.sec.. tax.. right??
so now when we retire. our retirement money that we get that was with held from our pay for retirement is taxed to. we are being taxed two times for the same thing.. dont your pay get taxed allong with soc.sec. with held. the tax is taken from your soc/sec befor its with held.. wake up

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 09:50 PM
From my research, Bill Clinton is set up as the antichrist. He will head the UN, as they take control over the dome of the rock.

He comes in to keep the peace, but with Hillary as next President, the circle of power will be complete. Let's hope it doesn't get that far.

Bill Clinton was put into power by the widow of the guy that started Skull and Bones.

The objective was to instill a defacto communist government through a socialist agenda, that Bill Clinton introduced in earnest. Bush set up the laws, for Obama to continue this agenda, allowing for Hillary to take over presidency with all items in place, including handing governence of the US over to the UN.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 09:51 PM
blue angle got a nack for wurds

It would be:

BlueAngel has a knack for words and not:

"blue angle got a nack for wurds."

Improper English grammar is a crime in my book.

So, please cease and desist because, obviously, you do not have a knack for words.

superted
05-18-2010, 02:10 AM
"So, please cease and desist because, obviously, you do not have a knack for words."

What...your only getting this now? Kerry has never typed a sentence on this forum that it grammatically correct.

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 04:41 PM
"So, please cease and desist because, obviously, you do not have a knack for words."

What...your only getting this now? Kerry has never typed a sentence on this forum that it grammatically correct.

Obviously, I am aware of Kerry.

I just don't spend time responding to his posts and/or making comments about his written words.

John Matrix
06-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Of course the majority doesn't believe the Bible, but being with the majority is nothing to brag about because the majority are FOOLS.

Would you like proof that the majority are fools?

I have a few two word arguments as proof the majority are Fools.

George W. Bush
Barrack Obama

The majority are fools and the FOOL says in his heart there is no God.

Fools dispise God's wisdom and instruction ....which is found in the scriptures. :D

outfrom
08-06-2010, 02:25 PM
you all say theres no proof and religion is just a dreem
how did we start. we started from somthing..what was the first thing. the very first thing that came befor space and matter. somthing had to create it.
its not allways was because its in our relm. for us to be here now for everything to be here now there had to be a begining. the very begining. what was there befor the very begining. nuthing?. how can nuthing create.
i assume you do believe somthing had to be first. the big bang?? where did it come from if the big band was ready to expload while there was nuthing before the big bang. b efore the big bang there was totaly nuthing is this right? then how can the big bang come from nuthing. there wasent a big bang though there was somthing else i just posted what you believe.

Hi kerry:

Your post is along the lines of --> where did anything come from nothing AND
nothing or something before.

Whatever is at a "right now" does not go back to 1) in the beginning
2) straight since.

As far as I go everything seems to be "self-inherent".

If the actual "beginning" of anything/everything mattered then it would be
present to the now of things.
By the absence of ... it must not matter.
Life can either live on and on OR go extinct.
Where is ... whatever to do with it be, from beginnings.
Will we be "all one" when it's gone, other than apparently.
(more-so to ourselves (nevermind how))

Already "right now" doesn't go back to "the beginning" of things be.
Already "right now" is going on, from - of anything.

ps: not trying to take a shot at your beliefs.

followeroftheway
08-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi kerry:

Your post is along the lines of --> where did anything come from nothing AND
nothing or something before.

Whatever is at a "right now" does not go back to 1) in the beginning
2) straight since.

As far as I go everything seems to be "self-inherent".

If the actual "beginning" of anything/everything mattered then it would be
present to the now of things.
By the absence of ... it must not matter.
Life can either live on and on OR go extinct.
Where is ... whatever to do with it be, from beginnings.
Will we be "all one" when it's gone, other than apparently.
(more-so to ourselves (nevermind how))

Already "right now" doesn't go back to "the beginning" of things be.
Already "right now" is going on, from - of anything.

ps: not trying to take a shot at your beliefs.

Respectfully, if there wasn't a beginning to something there wouldn't be anything. How can something come from nothing?

0+0=0

li'lears
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Respectfully, if there wasn't a beginning to something there wouldn't be anything. How can something come from nothing?

0+0=0

Something comes from nothing all the time.

Whatever you see as there as anything
is known to be reduce-able to nothing.

That nothing, isn't connected, to something outside of it, to be there.

Obviously, that nothing isn't exactly nothing
it is just known as nothing.

followeroftheway
08-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Something comes from nothing all the time.

Any examples?

li'lears
08-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Any examples?

You can do a search on "nothingness philosophy".

Click on this link to get you started if it works:

Nothing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing)

Otherwise it is something you get into and see in yourself.