PDA

View Full Version : A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??

Rob1
04-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Anyone checked out this new site??

Anyone else think it's an awesome idea??

I think that it is going to be a massive hit in the conspiracy/truth seeker community.

Dating for The Awakening at TrutherDating.com (http://www.trutherdating.com)

Gaia
05-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Hi

think that would be great idea as i feel so alone in what i see and know...and the rest are like sheep in this society. Gaia

theconspiracist
05-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Hi

think that would be great idea as i feel so alone in what i see and know...and the rest are like sheep in this society. Gaia

I take you are a female by your name. Are you? And, are you looking for a date with a conspiracist?

Chaser Tiponi
05-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Ive met a couple woman online in my time. Some people have found soul mates this way from what I've heard. And cool for them. But for me it was like a total different animal in person then it was online. Didn't fly for me...

But hey Good Luck on it guy's!!

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Ive met a couple woman online in my time. Some people have found soul mates this way from what I've heard. And cool for them. But for me it was like a total different animal in person then it was online. Didn't fly for me...

But hey Good Luck on it guy's!!

I thought I met my "soulmate" online. But found out she was more of a bytch than a woman. So, I returned her the favor. lol

Chaser Tiponi
05-09-2011, 03:11 PM
I thought I met my "soulmate" online. But found out she was more of a bytch than a woman. So, I returned her the favor. lol

I had one who I thought was gonna be good. As it turned out she was on vacation in Nigeria and wanted me to send her airfare to come be with me?

Needless to say she went out with a bang!!! :) (door hitting her in the ass)

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 03:27 PM
I hear ya!

I would have fried her ass and send her a one-way ticket to "The Highway to Hell". Oh wait, you did.

BlueAngel
05-09-2011, 08:52 PM
I hear ya!

I would have fried her ass and send her a one-way ticket to "The Highway to Hell". Oh wait, you did.

Please tell us how you would have fried her ass?

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Please tell us how you would have fried her ass?

Why? Like you really care. LOL

BlueAngel
05-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Why? Like you really care. LOL

Just curious.

How would you have FRIED HER ASS?

theconspiracist
05-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Just curious.

How would you have FRIED HER ASS?

Nahh, I won't waste my time telling you.

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Nahh, I won't waste my time telling you.

Oh, please why not waste some more of your time telling me how you would have fried her ar*se because that's about all you've been doing here on this forum.

Why not do it some more?

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Oh, please why not waste some more of your time telling me how you would have fried her ar*se because that's about all you've been doing here on this forum.

Why not do it some more?

Who made you the Mod of this forum anyways? Whoever did, didn't make the right decision doing so.

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Who made you the Mod of this forum anyways? Whoever did, didn't make the right decision doing so.

They made the PERFECT DECISION and, STIY, but they don't really care what you think!

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 05:54 PM
They made the PERFECT DECISION!!

Of course you would say that. LOL

Those are your words. And, as long as you're here as Mod, this place will continue to go downhill.

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Of course you would say that. LOL

Those are your words. And, as long as you're here as Mod, this place will continue to go downhill.

I'm here as the moderator, and, apparently the owners of this forum have no problem with it, but you do and, FYI, neither they nor I care as to your opinion regarding my moderation of this forum.

This place is fine; however, since you think it's going downhill, remember, no one is forcing you to stay here.

Feel free to leave at any time.

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm here as the moderator, and, apparently the owners of this forum have no problem with it, but you do and, FYI, neither they nor I care as to your opinion regarding my moderation of this forum.

This place is fine; however, since you think it's going downhill, remember, no one is forcing you to stay here.

Feel free to leave at any time.

Nahhh, I actually enjoy this place, despite you being here. So, I will stay and hang around.

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Nahhh, I actually enjoy this place, despite you being here. So, I will stay and hang around.

Oh, goody, goody, you will stay and hang around.

I suggest then that you quit your belly aching!

theconspiracist
05-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Oh, goody, goody, you will stay and hang around.

I suggest then that you quit your belly aching!

Hahaha!

BlueAngel
05-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Hahaha!

Yes.

Very funny, if I might say so myself.

And, I do say so myself.

LOL!

boond0cksaint
05-15-2011, 10:15 PM
lol, maybe you two should go
Ya'll sound like a match