PDA

View Full Version : So, How is Everyone Doing?

BlueAngel
04-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Hope you're enjoying life and feeling awesome.

I am.

:)

BlueAngel
04-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Everyone is good, I take it.

Alright.

I'm happy to hear that.

Keep, keepin' on.

Life is good.

:)

superted
04-30-2010, 06:10 AM
What are you so cheerful about?

My life is stressful, lots of revision for my made up medical career!

jane doe
04-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Is there an audio feature? I don't hear anything.:eek:

BlueAngel
05-03-2010, 01:45 AM
What are you so cheerful about?

My life is stressful, lots of revision for my made up medical career!

Life is good.

What made up medical career?

superted
05-03-2010, 03:20 AM
Remember I'm a biomedical scientist that is now training to be doctor, apparently I'm neither a scientist nor a medical student because people like that don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

BlueAngel
05-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Remember I'm a biomedical scientist that is now training to be doctor, apparently I'm neither a scientist nor a medical student because people like that don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

Really?

Who said that medical students don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

I think you've misinterpreted the type of scientists to whom the thread was referring.

superted
05-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Blueangel;

"....I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide."

Grim;

"None of us are.

How do I know? You're wasting time on a conspiracy forum.

If you were a true scientists wouldn't you have more important matters going on?"

Truthbetold:

"you're right most people in the scientific world dont talk about this kind of stuff."

BlueAngel
05-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Blueangel;

"....I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide."

Grim;

"None of us are.

How do I know? You're wasting time on a conspiracy forum.

If you were a true scientists wouldn't you have more important matters going on?"

Truthbetold:

"you're right most people in the scientific world dont talk about this kind of stuff."

Again, wherein did anyone say that they highly doubt medical students would spend time on this forum and, as I said, you are not clear as to the type of scientists that are being referred to in the thread which your comments reference.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f53/all-scientists-forum-please-check-here-11185.html

superted
05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
The quotes I supplied clearly state a truly qualified scientist would not waste their time posting on a site such as this. The words medical student are never uttered, but since a scientist is deemed too important to post on this site I logically assumed a medical student too. I just think you want to be pedantic blueangel.

Type of scientist? I am to somehow to know what is in that head of yours? As you do not make any kind of clear statement as to the 'type' of scientist this is aimed at. The thread title quite clearly states, "ALL scientists".

BlueAngel
05-04-2010, 06:05 PM
The quotes I supplied clearly state a truly qualified scientist would not waste their time posting on a site such as this. The words medical student are never uttered, but since a scientist is deemed too important to post on this site I logically assumed a medical student too. I just think you want to be pedantic blueangel.

Type of scientist? I am to somehow to know what is in that head of yours? As you do not make any kind of clear statement as to the 'type' of scientist this is aimed at. The thread title quite clearly states, "ALL scientists".

I agree with you.

The words "medical student" were never uttered.

So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right.

The "scientists" to whom the thread is referring are those who might have information about our nefarious government and would not post on this forum because it would be a "PR" suicide, as another member stated and those who present themselves on this forum as scientists and we have no clue whether they are or not.

Again.

Science is not based on fact.

I have proven this to be a fact and I am not a scientist.

You don't need to know what's in my head.

I clearly write on this forum that which is contained therein.

No need for guess work.

superted
05-04-2010, 06:54 PM
"So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right."

What age are you....10?

"Science is not based on fact."

Huh....? Have you got two personalities? This is a direct quote from you from only last week;

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts"

See that word 'fact', mentioned twice in a definition of science that YOU provided.

BlueAngel
05-04-2010, 07:09 PM
"So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right."

What age are you....10?

"Science is not based on fact."

Huh....? Have you got two personalities? This is a direct quote from you from only last week;

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts"

See that word 'fact', mentioned twice in a definition of science that YOU provided.

I'm almost 54 and everything I post on this forum indicates such in the form of wisdom.

I have one personality.

Thank you.

How old are you?

Two?

Read again.

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts."

Like I said, science is not based upon fact.

You might want to read the above quote you posted again.

(i.e., science is the systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to DISCOVER FACTS....).

What is it that you are not comprehending?

superted
05-04-2010, 07:15 PM
...I think you might have misinterpreted everything :-S

BlueAngel
05-04-2010, 07:39 PM
...I think you might have misinterpreted everything :-S

Obviously, what you are not comprehending is that science is not based upon fact, and, I have proven this to be a FACT.

superted
05-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Look blue this discussion is over, I am a scientist, I think I know what science is.

BlueAngel
05-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Look blue this discussion is over, I am a scientist, I think I know what science is.

Is this your way of saying I'm right and you're wrong?

;)

BlueAngel
05-07-2010, 11:30 PM

How ya doin', Commonsense?

superted
05-08-2010, 03:57 AM
Huh? You think I'm that guy you banned for the wrong reasons? Why because I stood up and spoke out when you very obviously banned him because you miss interpreted an innocent post?

jane doe
05-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm fine, thanks.:)

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Huh? You think I'm that guy you banned for the wrong reasons? Why because I stood up and spoke out when you very obviously banned him because you miss interpreted an innocent post?

I didn't misinterpret commonsense's comment and, you are commonsense.

Thus, the reason you are adamant in defending him.

superted
05-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Whatever blue

But you did misinterpret, you admitted as much! First you thought he/she was advocating the rape of children - hence the ban. Then you finally acknowledged it was sarcasm. Which was it blue, it can't be both!

You then back tracked and said you banned him for sexual innuendo, perhaps that was a fair reason but it was not the original reason.

Are you so stubborn that you can never admit to a mistake? Are you never wrong blue?

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Whatever blue

But you did misinterpret, you admitted as much! First you thought he/she was advocating the rape of children - hence the ban. Then you finally acknowledged it was sarcasm. Which was it blue, it can't be both!

You then back tracked and said you banned him for sexual innuendo, perhaps that was a fair reason but it was not the original reason.

Are you so stubborn that you can never admit to a mistake? Are you never wrong blue?

When I'm wrong, I admit to it.

When I'm right, I admit to it.

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 09:35 AM
If I were you ted, I'd quit while I were ahead.

You are commonsense.

You were banned, but you are still posting.

superted
05-09-2010, 09:36 AM
So you admit that banning him for advocating the rape of children (as it was sarcasm, I could directly quote you saying so) was wrong?

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 11:32 AM
So you admit that banning him for advocating the rape of children (as it was sarcasm, I could directly quote you saying so) was wrong?

If you desire to quote me, please do so.

If all you want to do is spend your time on this forum arguing with me about how I moderate the site, I suggest you leave.

Like I said, if I were you, I would use my commonsense and quit while I were ahead.

superted
05-09-2010, 12:13 PM
I can't believe this!

Your very obviously wrong yet instead of admitting so you threaten me with banishment. I'm not here to spend all my time arguing this point, I think you'll find over 90% of my posts are not about this topic.

Your a big kid, your wrong and I've clearly shown that. So instead of gracefully admitting so you throw your toys out of the pram and tell me to shut up or get banned!

Your job is to 'moderate' this forum, protect users and uphold a kind of moral code. You abuse it, and are abusing it now. Your also a bully, not exactly the definition of an internet moderator.

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 01:17 PM
I can't believe this!

Your very obviously wrong yet instead of admitting so you threaten me with banishment. I'm not here to spend all my time arguing this point, I think you'll find over 90% of my posts are not about this topic.

Your a big kid, your wrong and I've clearly shown that. So instead of gracefully admitting so you throw your toys out of the pram and tell me to shut up or get banned!

Your job is to 'moderate' this forum, protect users and uphold a kind of moral code. You abuse it, and are abusing it now. Your also a bully, not exactly the definition of an internet moderator.

Look, ted, I don't have to admit ANYTHING to you.

Like I said, if you don't like how I moderate this forum, go somewhere else and, like I also said, if I were you, I would quit while I'm ahead.

I never told you to shut-up or get banned.

I don't need YOU or anyone else telling me what my job is here, but, FYI, I uphold a moral code; thus the reason you were originally banned as commonsense and others before and after you.

I do not in any way shape or form abuse my role as moderator, but you are abusing your privilege of posting here by continuing to harrass me.

superted
05-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Just so you know I've made an official complaint about you with plenty of evidence to Crowdgather.

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Just so you know I've made an official complaint about you with plenty of evidence to Crowdgather.

Thank you.

Just curious.

How is it that you made an OFFICIAL complaint rather than just a complaint?