View Full Version : So, How is Everyone Doing?

04-29-2010, 06:36 PM

04-30-2010, 05:10 AM
What are you so cheerful about?

My life is stressful, lots of revision for my made up medical career!

jane doe
04-30-2010, 09:25 AM
Is there an audio feature? I don't hear anything.:eek:

05-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Remember I'm a biomedical scientist that is now training to be doctor, apparently I'm neither a scientist nor a medical student because people like that don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

05-03-2010, 03:10 PM

"....I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide."

"None of us are.

How do I know? You're wasting time on a conspiracy forum.

If you were a true scientists wouldn't you have more important matters going on?"

"you're right most people in the scientific world dont talk about this kind of stuff."

05-04-2010, 04:42 PM
The quotes I supplied clearly state a truly qualified scientist would not waste their time posting on a site such as this. The words medical student are never uttered, but since a scientist is deemed too important to post on this site I logically assumed a medical student too. I just think you want to be pedantic blueangel.

Type of scientist? I am to somehow to know what is in that head of yours? As you do not make any kind of clear statement as to the 'type' of scientist this is aimed at. The thread title quite clearly states, "ALL scientists".

05-04-2010, 05:54 PM
"So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right."

What age are you....10?

"Science is not based on fact."

Huh....? Have you got two personalities? This is a direct quote from you from only last week;

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts"

See that word 'fact', mentioned twice in a definition of science that YOU provided.

05-04-2010, 06:15 PM
...I think you might have misinterpreted everything :-S

05-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Look blue this discussion is over, I am a scientist, I think I know what science is.

05-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Huh? You think I'm that guy you banned for the wrong reasons? Why because I stood up and spoke out when you very obviously banned him because you miss interpreted an innocent post?

jane doe
05-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm fine, thanks.:)

05-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Whatever blue

But you did misinterpret, you admitted as much! First you thought he/she was advocating the rape of children - hence the ban. Then you finally acknowledged it was sarcasm. Which was it blue, it can't be both!

You then back tracked and said you banned him for sexual innuendo, perhaps that was a fair reason but it was not the original reason.

Are you so stubborn that you can never admit to a mistake? Are you never wrong blue?

05-09-2010, 08:36 AM
So you admit that banning him for advocating the rape of children (as it was sarcasm, I could directly quote you saying so) was wrong?

05-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I can't believe this!

Your very obviously wrong yet instead of admitting so you threaten me with banishment. I'm not here to spend all my time arguing this point, I think you'll find over 90% of my posts are not about this topic.

Your a big kid, your wrong and I've clearly shown that. So instead of gracefully admitting so you throw your toys out of the pram and tell me to shut up or get banned!

Your job is to 'moderate' this forum, protect users and uphold a kind of moral code. You abuse it, and are abusing it now. Your also a bully, not exactly the definition of an internet moderator.

05-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Just so you know I've made an official complaint about you with plenty of evidence to Crowdgather.