PDA

View Full Version : Wicca: Not the Faery Folk, but the Fatty Folk

Banned
05-05-2010, 06:13 PM
YouTube - Beltane at the Chalice Well.

I bet the Illuminati ask themselves everyday how their plans for Wicca went so wrong. Never in their wildest dreams did they imagine they could attract so many fat, ugly, lesbians in one swoop.

Heeeheheehee

Banned
05-05-2010, 06:15 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2657/4212505943_e573f08efa.jpg

This is a Wiccan High Priestess. That's really all you need to know.

Banned
05-05-2010, 06:17 PM
YouTube - Beltane 2009 Pt 4: " Drumming in the Sun".

Even more fat, ugly Wiccans chanting badly (and probably stoned) for your enjoyment.

The verdict is in: Witches really are fat, ugly hags. Always were, always will be.

starwarp2000
05-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Fat women dancing around an idol!
I see this every day at local Mc Donalds, KFC and Hungry Jacks.
Fatties rolling around on the ground worshiping some arcane spirit of fertility (Ronald MacDonald and Colonel Sanders :p)
I will make a video and post it for you :D

jane doe
05-06-2010, 10:31 AM
They must eat their hate. :confused:

Banned
05-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Fat women dancing around an idol!
I see this every day at local Mc Donalds, KFC and Hungry Jacks.
Fatties rolling around on the ground worshiping some arcane spirit of fertility (Ronald MacDonald and Colonel Sanders :p)
I will make a video and post it for you :D

Yes, all that and a bag of cheetos and then it's time for them to hit the great magical bong and worship the Fattess within them and celebrate the 8 fattots of fattility.

Banned
05-06-2010, 08:18 PM
This is what the Wiccan Goddess looks like. You'll understand why Wiccans would be bound to such a Goddess, for this is also what a Wiccan looks like. To understand the Wiccan Goddess is to understand Wicca.

1) No facial features. Check.
2) No space between chin, neck, and shoulders. Check.
3) More blubber than the average blue whale. Check.

Somtimes Wiccans worship the Deer Lord too. But he's not as important because he's not really fat enough to be a major player.

Sometimes they worship the Sun too. But I just spoke to the Sun yesterday and he told me that he wished Wiccans would shut up because he thought he got rid of all that nonsense and has been resting peacefully for a long while now and doesn't want to hear all that noise and bad chanting like he had to endure for thousands of years by drunk, stoned Wiccans. He also said that he partially regretted that the burning times had come to an end. Now that all came from Sol, so I think it's worth some consideration.

http://www.bobjude.co.uk/psptubes/misc/e.gif
http://www.xenex.org/h8n/i/willendorf.jpg

jane doe
05-07-2010, 08:41 AM
There are many other fertility goddess artifacts which look different. Surely that one is pregnant.

Banned
05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
There are many other fertility goddess artifacts which look different. Surely that one is pregnant.

No. She's not pregnant. She's Wiccan. That's why she's so fat. They originally called the Wiccan goddess 'Fatta', and the Wiccans themeselves were called Fattas or Fattans. Over the course of time this became confounded with Witta and Wiccan, which originally was spelt 'Weighta' and 'Weightans'. Some of the traditions still honor and refer to the goddess Fatta and refer to themselves as the Fattans or the Weightans according to tradition.

jane doe
05-11-2010, 08:42 PM
You are so witteh indeed.

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 11:54 PM
No. She's not pregnant. She's Wiccan. That's why she's so fat. They originally called the Wiccan goddess 'Fatta', and the Wiccans themeselves were called Fattas or Fattans. Over the course of time this became confounded with Witta and Wiccan, which originally was spelt 'Weighta' and 'Weightans'. Some of the traditions still honor and refer to the goddess Fatta and refer to themselves as the Fattans or the Weightans according to tradition.

Oh, so all Wiccan's are fat.

Whatever!

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 11:55 PM
You are so witteh indeed.

Can you kindly define the word, "witteh?"

Thank you.

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 11:58 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2657/4212505943_e573f08efa.jpg

This is a Wiccan High Priestess. That's really all you need to know.

Really?

That's all we need to know.

Sorry, but I need to know more.

You post a picture of an overweight woman and tell us that she is a Wiccan High Priestess because she's overweight.

Oh, okay.

Yeah.

I believe whatever you say.

BlueAngel
05-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Obviously, you have no clue as to what WICCA is.

Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca)

jane doe
05-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Can you kindly define the word, "witteh?"

Thank you.

witty with an alternative ending 'eh' to accentuate a parallel ending of several other misspelled words in quoted post.

I apologize if I offended yeh.

Banned
05-12-2010, 11:10 AM
I can see that some of you are unaware of the dictionary definition of Wiccan. This is a very common state of affairs today. Therefore, for the sake of accuracy and scholarship, let us define our terms.

Urban Dictionary: wiccan (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wiccan)

1. Wiccan: A pretty poor excuse for teenage rebellion. Mostly populated by fat women who like to read and write poetry. These 'wiccans' pretend they're witches and go to Renaissance Festivals to buy all the cheap smelling incense to burn when they hang out with their other fat lesbian friends, who also read and write poetry. All of them pretend to be English Intellectuals and want to write poetry or fantasy novels for a living, despite being horribly inept and writing drivel of the highest degree.

For the most part, these women are extremely defensive of their beliefs, claiming that they're following the oldest belief there is, when in fact they're trying to justify their behavior so that they can get out of going to Church every Sunday or just so they seem cool.

If these people were actual witches, they'd do cool **** like turn people into giant spiders that attack people, or shoot out bolts of fire to burn down villages, or flying.

Unfortunately, they say they like holistic magic involving their Goddess or God, which is one of the more useless wastes of their time. These types don't move on to an afterlife or reincarnate, making their belief system a large moot point.

Don't be a Wiccan.

Use in the sentence: "Hey, I heard Rachel is practicing Wicca now."

"That sounds about right, Rachel's a fat poetry-writing lesbian who's a real *****. She pretends to be an English Intellectual all the time, so it'd make sense she would become a Wiccan."

2. Wiccan: A person who practices Wicca. for the most part, wiccans are stupid pc idiots who don' t even know the history of their own religion. they love to take offense at phrases like 'dark magic' or 'evil witch. '

Use in a sentence: "My family has been wiccan for generations. I'm going to see where my ancestors were burned in salem." You idiot, Wicca didn' t even exist fifty years ago. Go burn some incense or something.
"Stop persecuting me! Aiee!"

3. Wiccan: A Harry Potter fan.
Ben: Eric and Dora camped outside the movie theater for a year!

Amber: wth?! why?

Ben: They were waiting for the new harry potter movie.

Amber: They're such Wiccans!