PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Killuminati
05-06-2010, 02:31 AM
Christina Aguilera's new music video "Not Myself Tonight", the first and only music video so far for her upcoming album, so far has 1.4 million views on Youtube on her official channel since it was put up on April 28th, and so far has an average Youtube rating of 3.83 out of 5 (out of about 6,000 ratings) which is a 76.6% -- a suprisingly low rating. Christina is also starting to be really obvious now about this "one eye" thing that other popular music stars are doing where she is appearing in photos and now in her video "Not Myself Tonight" with one of her eyes covered somehow or her hand making a "C" sign around one eye. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Kesha also do this "one eye" thing -- I put together a bunch of pictures of all of them doing this and put them on this webpage: The Illuminati is in the music industry. - Home (http://illuminatieye.webs.com/) . The thing that the "one eye" thing seems to be alluding to is the "all seeing eye" on the Great Seal of the United States, especially since Jay-Z is involved in it and in a hand sign that he does he puts both of his hands together in a triangle shape around one of his eyes.
The reverse of the Great Seal (the side with the pyramid and the all seeing eye) is thought by many to be a symbol of the Illuminati and in fact is used as an emblem by organizations that exist today who claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati. It seems that these popular music stars are involved in an Illuminati led conspiracy within the music industry, whether they know it or their record labels are just telling them what to do and they don't know. Vote this video thumbs down on Youtube and we can make a difference -- Youtube is a very important platform for these music stars. The video is already not doing too well in its ratings on Youtube -- help make it completely flop on Youtube.

Here's the link to Christina Aguilera's official Youtube video for "Not Myself Tonight": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt-tHcQR67Y

starwarp2000
05-06-2010, 07:22 AM
Can't watch the video because Vevo has blocked it from being watched here in Australia.
Maybe it will interfere with our Government's brainwashing program :D

Or maybe our new Internet Filter deemed it to be inappropriate. :eek:

Grim
05-06-2010, 09:49 AM
It's just a look.

Stop looking too far into things.

galexander
05-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Christina Aguilera's new music video "Not Myself Tonight", the first and only music video so far for her upcoming album, so far has 1.4 million views on Youtube on her official channel since it was put up on April 28th, and so far has an average Youtube rating of 3.83 out of 5 (out of about 6,000 ratings) which is a 76.6% -- a suprisingly low rating. Christina is also starting to be really obvious now about this "one eye" thing that other popular music stars are doing where she is appearing in photos and now in her video "Not Myself Tonight" with one of her eyes covered somehow or her hand making a "C" sign around one eye. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Kesha also do this "one eye" thing -- I put together a bunch of pictures of all of them doing this and put them on this webpage: The Illuminati is in the music industry. - Home (http://illuminatieye.webs.com/) . The thing that the "one eye" thing seems to be alluding to is the "all seeing eye" on the Great Seal of the United States, especially since Jay-Z is involved in it and in a hand sign that he does he puts both of his hands together in a triangle shape around one of his eyes.
The reverse of the Great Seal (the side with the pyramid and the all seeing eye) is thought by many to be a symbol of the Illuminati and in fact is used as an emblem by organizations that exist today who claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati. It seems that these popular music stars are involved in an Illuminati led conspiracy within the music industry, whether they know it or their record labels are just telling them what to do and they don't know. Vote this video thumbs down on Youtube and we can make a difference -- Youtube is a very important platform for these music stars. The video is already not doing too well in its ratings on Youtube -- help make it completely flop on Youtube.

Here's the link to Christina Aguilera's official Youtube video for "Not Myself Tonight":

You'll have to do better than that Killuminati if you want to prove mind control in the music industry.

Assuming that there is such a thing as mind control in the music industry then evidence should abound.

Anyway whose side is the Illuminati on anyway? Isn't it a case of scientific scepticism versus the Church?

Are you sure this isn't just religious paranoia?

Grim
05-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Illuminati has plans for people.

BlueAngel
05-07-2010, 01:34 PM
You'll have to do better than that Killuminati if you want to prove mind control in the music industry.

Assuming that there is such a thing as mind control in the music industry then evidence should abound.

Anyway whose side is the Illuminati on anyway? Isn't it a case of scientific scepticism versus the Church?

Are you sure this isn't just religious paranoia?

I fail to see where the author of the thread was attempting to prove mind control within the music industry.

Just as you say, Gale, that he must do better to prove such a thing if it even exists, so, too, must you do better to prove that the Mafia controls the government.

Thus far, you have failed.:cool:

galexander
05-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Illuminati has plans for people.

The original Illuminati were progressives and freethinkers.

Of course old school reactionaries back in the 18th century would have accused them of having incited such events as the French Revolution.

But you don't have to agree with this view.

Banned
05-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh yeah, Aguilera is a total whore of babylon.

She's pretty, but man, she is such a slut ho. It's a waste. She sold her soul to the devil and the illuminati. And they'll chew her up and spit her carcass out to the vultures and maggots.

It's a little sad to see, honestly.

But I sure am glad female explotation doesn't happen anymore.

YouTube - ba dum tis

BlueAngel
05-07-2010, 10:32 PM

She's pretty, but man, she is such a slut ho. It's a waste. She sold her soul to the devil and the illuminati. And they'll chew her up and spit her carcass out to the vultures and maggots.

YouTube - ba dum tis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZg3-Y1QIc4&feature=related)

Musicians and singers such as Aquilera, whom you believe sold her soul to the Illuminati do not get chewed up and spit out unless they pose a threat to the hierarchy (i.e., Brittney Spears).

galexander
05-08-2010, 06:01 AM

To me this comes across a slightly religious and moralistic position to take.

Of course female pop stars like Aguilera show themselves off and make themselves look sexy but they are doing this because the fans obviously like it and its good for business.

You can't forget a lot of Aguilera's fans are female themselves and they see the singer as a role model.

I mean what about some of the beach wear you see ladies wearing these days? And I'm talking about the thongs........

galexander
05-08-2010, 06:03 AM
I fail to see where the author of the thread was attempting to prove mind control within the music industry.

Just as you say, Gale, that he must do better to prove such a thing if it even exists, so, too, must you do better to prove that the Mafia controls the government.

Thus far, you have failed.:cool:

I'm so glad to hear you are so sure of yourself BlueAngel.

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Musicians and singers such as Aquilera, whom you believe sold her soul to the Illuminati do not get chewed up and spit out unless they pose a threat to the hierarchy (i.e., Brittney Spears).

Yes they do. The Illuminati is vampiric in its very nature. They are an Order of Leaches who drain the life blood and resources of anything and everything they touch. They are Mystical Babalon. The only thing they can do is get as many Whores and Beasts that they can possibly find to raise the energies of the archetypal Beast/Whore combination. Yet this Consciousness and Energy is actually counterproductive and antithetical to the true Law of Universal Attraction.

Aquilera is a Babylonian Whore. She is being tapped and used to raised certain social energies which the Illuminati hope to help secure their hold on Power. But this Energy which they attempt to harnish is not real Energy, but only and inductive force which ends up destroying those who use it and results in the destruction of the balance of nature.

The Holy Bible gives several descriptions in the Old and New Testaments concerning this dynamic of Babylon. We know the Energy that they run on, and we also know that they will destroy themselves because this Energy is inherently self-destructive. What this suggests in the equation is that there is a point (call is Omega Point, Zero Hour as you will) where the potential Energy for the magnetic attractive force (the Golden Cup of Babylon) will cease to have the necessary social fuel to sustain itself. At this point the ONLY thing that can happen is that the Beast will begin to consume the Whore, for that is the only way to maintain its psycho-social 'food' source. This is why the Beast is described as 'devouring' and 'despising' the Whore. Once this Aeonic formula runs its full course, you will see that the Whore who seemed to hold such Power and Glamor, becomes nothing but a barren Widow cast out to the desert of Sorrow and Sin where she will perrish in the Wilderness of Mirage and Delusion (which is where she actually came from).

Aquilera is just one example of this Whore dynamic. We know that this is not the true energy or power of woman. And therefore her demise and the demise of the entire mechanical social circuitry will shortly begin to 'short circuit.'

kerry
05-09-2010, 07:05 PM
if the causers seek you out this is how they controll you. they get in the very fabric of your life. they watch you. wait for you. they start somtimes by a dog barking late at night and wake you up. every night. they run you down each day causeing problems. on your way to work. all of a suden people keep cuting you off. they know your habits. they go where you go sometimes there there waiting for you. so they can be rude to you. when you walk somwhere. there waiting for your next move. they walk a ways in front of you and sway your attatude with there body language they make sure your seeing. when you drive your car they tailgate you. keep honking the horn just as the light changes. where ever you go they know where your going. you go home somones playing a boom boom music in a car loud enought for you to hear. and play it till they see you at the window then they turn it down. then play it again after your not at the window. so you will not know whos foing it. you get the idea i think. its so they know what you got to be thinking. they actualy controll your thinking so they can controll you. and your life. as it goes on it gets so intense you change. your attatude your moods your habbits. when they single you out this is what they do. this is the kind of brain washing the chinees used once. and you dont even know why or if its intentional. thats part of it. they allso have authority over people in high places. and use them at you. one day you wont be able to afford to pay tax on your house.. this is where the los treetment starts. then youll lose your job. and collect unemployment.. loke.. oh sorry sir you only have a month to collect and its over. you think im kidding.. but there is a group of people no one knows about that does this. how do i know?. i found out then the game was over.. its the gov. they do this when they want somthing from you. to keep you from remembering somthing. or to use it to make sure your headed where they want you.. you name it

BlueAngel
05-09-2010, 09:41 PM
but there is a group of people no one knows about that does this. how do i know?. i found out then the game was over.. its the gov. they do this when they want somthing from you. to keep you from remembering somthing. or to use it to make sure your headed where they want you.. you name it

People know about these tactics.

They're referred to as psychological operations.

FallaciesAbound
05-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Think they could find a better front than Aguilera. Whats next? "Lindsay Lohan's Secret Masonic Initiation Revealed" :p

galexander
05-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Yes they do. The Illuminati is vampiric in its very nature. They are an Order of Leaches who drain the life blood and resources of anything and everything they touch. They are Mystical Babalon. The only thing they can do is get as many Whores and Beasts that they can possibly find to raise the energies of the archetypal Beast/Whore combination. Yet this Consciousness and Energy is actually counterproductive and antithetical to the true Law of Universal Attraction.

Aquilera is a Babylonian Whore. She is being tapped and used to raised certain social energies which the Illuminati hope to help secure their hold on Power. But this Energy which they attempt to harnish is not real Energy, but only and inductive force which ends up destroying those who use it and results in the destruction of the balance of nature.

The Holy Bible gives several descriptions in the Old and New Testaments concerning this dynamic of Babylon. We know the Energy that they run on, and we also know that they will destroy themselves because this Energy is inherently self-destructive. What this suggests in the equation is that there is a point (call is Omega Point, Zero Hour as you will) where the potential Energy for the magnetic attractive force (the Golden Cup of Babylon) will cease to have the necessary social fuel to sustain itself. At this point the ONLY thing that can happen is that the Beast will begin to consume the Whore, for that is the only way to maintain its psycho-social 'food' source. This is why the Beast is described as 'devouring' and 'despising' the Whore. Once this Aeonic formula runs its full course, you will see that the Whore who seemed to hold such Power and Glamor, becomes nothing but a barren Widow cast out to the desert of Sorrow and Sin where she will perrish in the Wilderness of Mirage and Delusion (which is where she actually came from).

Aquilera is just one example of this Whore dynamic. We know that this is not the true energy or power of woman. And therefore her demise and the demise of the entire mechanical social circuitry will shortly begin to 'short circuit.'

Unfortunately I remain sceptical as to the Illuminati thesis.

See my thread on this forum below:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/mafia-behind-counter-culture-11187.html

BlueAngel
05-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately I remain sceptical as to the Illuminati thesis.

See my thread on this forum below:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/mafia-behind-counter-culture-11187.html

I can't believe that you believe the Mafia is in control of the mediums which are needed in order to affect a counter culture movement.

But, you do.

Obviously, you don't know who controls what and who controls who.

galexander
05-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I can't believe that you believe the Mafia is in control of the mediums which are needed in order to affect a counter culture movement.

But, you do.

Obviously, you don't know who controls what and who controls who.

You seem to be such a know-it-all BlueAngel.

In my opinion you have a paranoia concerning authority figures which could be the result of child abuse.

Hence it is the "Father Figure/The CIA" who are the malign influence causing all the problems in the world.

BlueAngel
05-12-2010, 10:25 PM
You seem to be such a know-it-all BlueAngel.

In my opinion you have a paranoia concerning authority figures which could be the result of child abuse.

Hence it is the "Father Figure/The CIA" who are the malign influence causing all the problems in the world.

I don't seem to be a know-it-all.

I am a know-it-all.

:)

What?

Are you a psychologist like The Poet and Darth?

WE don't care about your opinion of me.

Yes, I was abused as a child, but I HAVE NO PARANOIA concerning authority figures or you, for that matter.

Obviously, this is OBVIOUS.

There you go again.

Stating an untruth.

NO ONE ever said that the CIA was to blame for all the problems in the world.

Cobalt_Raine
05-19-2010, 05:43 AM
I knew something was up with this video. I just watched it again and I think I caught all of the Illuminati cues. Before I list them, it's important to understand what actually happened to Christina. I'm quite sure you all remember the infamous Madonna/Britney kiss.(If you don't, youtube it. I'm sure you'll find it.) That was the ritual that showed you who was next in line to lead the hypersexual programming of your daughters. If you'll notice in that clip Madonna has the top hat and cane (she was both Britney and Christina's handler) Britney was in white, Christina in black (search: Jachin and Boaz). Madonna kisses Britney (Passing the torch to her, with Christina waiting in the wing.) The problem is Britney broke her programming, hence the meltdown. So who steps up like a good mind control slave.......? Yep, you guessed it, Christina. This video proves it. The most obvious indicator is the eye symbol, not to mention that Christina is "not the same girl" i.e. programmed sex slave. The next indicator most might have overlooked is how she crawled on the floor and then feigned drinking from a bowl like a cat (can you say sex kitten programming?). Then there was the part of the video where she stood atop the staircase between 2 sun sigils (this is getting deep-search: Jachin and Boaz). The last thing I noticed were the 2 perfume bottles standing next to each other, one clear, the other dark in color (again search: Jachin and Boaz check out the images on your search engine). OH...I forgot to mention that for the majority of the video she was in either black or white(can you say masonic checkered floor?? No? how about dualistic nature?). She also wore red, the color of lust. The Illuminati uses actors, politicians, musicians and news pundits to subtly twist your thinking so that they can bring about the new world order. The best, most public example of that is Barack Obama (don't get me wrong, I'm a brotha and I'm glad we finally have a black president, I just wish he wasn't a puppet). You can thank Morgan Freeman and Dennis Haysbert for Obama's rise to power, along with the other media puppeteers the Illuminati employs. If it hadn't been for those two black actors taking roles as the president(Deep Impact and The West Wing, respectively) America would've never fathomed that a black man could run the country. These people(Illuminati) are black magicians and the only way the spells work is if you give them permission for the spells to work. So, they bombard you with their plans and ideas until you're comfortable with them, until you bleat them around the water cooler and they become your ideas. They want to shake our faith in the things we hold sacred. So they attack nationalism (how's your faith in the American economy? I think there's still a corner of the constitution they haven't ripped to shreds.), religion (pedo-priests), the nuclear family (gay marriage, teen pregnancy, absentee fathers). They're patiently waiting until we can no longer take it and are desperate for someone or something to save us. That's when they'll swoop in with their one world government and as Padme said "...liberty dies, with thunderous applause."

starwarp2000
05-20-2010, 02:52 AM
Thanks for that insight Cobalt.
Every time I watch that video and the crowd reactions, it sends chills down my spine.
I see Paris Hilton in the crowd, dancing like a stunned mullet and those gay guys from "queer eye for the straight guy" loved the girl on girl kissing.
Now that you pointed out all the symbology and meanings in that clip, I realise that we mostly just view these things without an understanding of the underlying meanings. These symbols are entering our subconscious and altering our perceptions.
The blonde / dark hair (Joachim / Boaz) (Good / Evil) symbology stands out the most.

Using that we can see that the point it was making was along the lines of transforming that which is pure into evil. The fact that it was a wedding ceremony is significant.
If we look at Britney's career after this we can see the downhill dive she took into the darker depths of life.

Thanks again Cobalt for that enlightening post.

galexander
05-23-2010, 03:25 PM
If you watch Madonna's 1980's music video "Get Into the Groove", the singer wears a leather jacket with a rather loud golden image on the back of a brick pyramid topped by a glorious Eye of Providence. Just like on the back of the dollar bill.

Now I'm not in any way suggesting that this must mean that the singer Madonna is in any way mind controlled. I don't believe this is a safe conclusion to draw.

There are so many other interpretations available.

Perhaps for example a liberal minded music video director thought he would make a social statement to the effect that this was what he happened to think of the status quo at that particular time, that it was all run my the Freemasons........

Or possibly perhaps someone in the production team happened to be masonic and was trying to subliminally program us all to accept Freemasonry as a perfectly acceptable fact of life.........

Make your own minds up.

BlueAngel
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
I knew something was up with this video. I just watched it again and I think I caught all of the Illuminati cues. Before I list them, it's important to understand what actually happened to Christina. I'm quite sure you all remember the infamous Madonna/Britney kiss.(If you don't, youtube it. I'm sure you'll find it.) That was the ritual that showed you who was next in line to lead the hypersexual programming of your daughters. If you'll notice in that clip Madonna has the top hat and cane (she was both Britney and Christina's handler) Britney was in white, Christina in black (search: Jachin and Boaz). Madonna kisses Britney (Passing the torch to her, with Christina waiting in the wing.) The problem is Britney broke her programming, hence the meltdown. So who steps up like a good mind control slave.......? Yep, you guessed it, Christina. This video proves it. The most obvious indicator is the eye symbol, not to mention that Christina is "not the same girl" i.e. programmed sex slave. The next indicator most might have overlooked is how she crawled on the floor and then feigned drinking from a bowl like a cat (can you say sex kitten programming?). Then there was the part of the video where she stood atop the staircase between 2 sun sigils (this is getting deep-search: Jachin and Boaz). The last thing I noticed were the 2 perfume bottles standing next to each other, one clear, the other dark in color (again search: Jachin and Boaz check out the images on your search engine). OH...I forgot to mention that for the majority of the video she was in either black or white(can you say masonic checkered floor?? No? how about dualistic nature?). She also wore red, the color of lust. The Illuminati uses actors, politicians, musicians and news pundits to subtly twist your thinking so that they can bring about the new world order. The best, most public example of that is Barack Obama (don't get me wrong, I'm a brotha and I'm glad we finally have a black president, I just wish he wasn't a puppet). You can thank Morgan Freeman and Dennis Haysbert for Obama's rise to power, along with the other media puppeteers the Illuminati employs. If it hadn't been for those two black actors taking roles as the president(Deep Impact and The West Wing, respectively) America would've never fathomed that a black man could run the country. These people(Illuminati) are black magicians and the only way the spells work is if you give them permission for the spells to work. So, they bombard you with their plans and ideas until you're comfortable with them, until you bleat them around the water cooler and they become your ideas. They want to shake our faith in the things we hold sacred. So they attack nationalism (how's your faith in the American economy? I think there's still a corner of the constitution they haven't ripped to shreds.), religion (pedo-priests), the nuclear family (gay marriage, teen pregnancy, absentee fathers). They're patiently waiting until we can no longer take it and are desperate for someone or something to save us. That's when they'll swoop in with their one world government and as Padme said "...liberty dies, with thunderous applause."

Thank you for you post.

starwarp2000
05-23-2010, 11:54 PM
If you watch Madonna's 1980's music video "Get Into the Groove", the singer wears a leather jacket with a rather loud golden image on the back of a brick pyramid topped by a glorious Eye of Providence. Just like on the back of the dollar bill.

Now I'm not in any way suggesting that this must mean that the singer Madonna is in any way mind controlled. I don't believe this is a safe conclusion to draw.

Perhaps for example a liberal minded music video director thought he would make a social statement to the effect that this was what he happened to think of the status quo at that particular time, that it was all run my the Freemasons........

Or possibly perhaps someone in the production team happened to be masonic and was trying to subliminally program us all to accept Freemasonry as a perfectly acceptable fact of life.........

Make your own minds up.

With Madonna dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts as of late and her courting of the esoteric and occult avenues of life it could be entirely possible.
You are correct also in that it could of been somebody behind the scenes as well.

BlueAngel
05-24-2010, 12:03 AM

Make your own minds up.

Thank you, gale.

We will make up our own minds.

Example:

Cobalt_Raine said:

I knew something was up with this video. I just watched it again and I think I caught all of the Illuminati cues. Before I list them, it's important to understand what actually happened to Christina. I'm quite sure you all remember the infamous Madonna/Britney kiss.(If you don't, youtube it. I'm sure you'll find it.) That was the ritual that showed you who was next in line to lead the hypersexual programming of your daughters. If you'll notice in that clip Madonna has the top hat and cane (she was both Britney and Christina's handler) Britney was in white, Christina in black (search: Jachin and Boaz). Madonna kisses Britney (Passing the torch to her, with Christina waiting in the wing.) The problem is Britney broke her programming, hence the meltdown. So who steps up like a good mind control slave.......? Yep, you guessed it, Christina.

BlueAngel
05-24-2010, 12:06 AM
With Madonna dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts as of late and her courting of the esoteric and occult avenues of life it could be entirely possible.
You are correct also in that it could of been somebody behind the scenes as well.

Dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts and courting esoteric and occult avenues of life does not determine if one is a mind controlled slave or not.

starwarp2000
05-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts and courting esoteric and occult avenues of life does not determine if one is a mind controlled slave or not.

True, but they would make you more susceptible to those types of suggestions, and the 'conscious' seeking of answers through those mediums would be a form of enslavement in itself.
Madonna was already bent before she entered the music industry, so i see her as the 'queen' not the follower.

BlueAngel
05-24-2010, 10:26 AM
True, but they would make you more susceptible to those types of suggestions, and the 'conscious' seeking of answers through those mediums would be a form of enslavement in itself.
Madonna was already bent before she entered the music industry, so i see her as the 'queen' not the follower.

I agree.

Madonna was already bent before she entered the music industry.

Not certain of her background, but most probably similar to so many other artists who they assist in their rise to fortune and fame and are used to further their agenda.

Sure, Madonnna is not the follower in the music industry, but, I can almost guarantee you she is mind controlled and has handlers.

They don't allow "Cash Cow's" like Madonna to handle themselves.

She's a good little slave and "handler," as well.

I mean, seriously, it's not like Madonna has a great voice.

She was used to "sexually" program young girls into promiscuity.

The same as Brittney.

galexander
05-27-2010, 03:13 PM
The music industry can be pretty seamy at times.

I don't think it has anything necessarily to do with the Illuminati.

Take the case of Phil Spector.

He produced the Beatles album 'Le It Be' and is currently serving time having been found guilty of the murder of the actress Lana Clarkson.

One of his party tricks as a record producer was to threaten the people he worked with using a loaded gun which didn't always go down too well, especially with the musicians.

When Clarkson was found dead at his home with a gunshot wound Spector claimed it was a case of "accidental suicide". It took two trials to finally convict him.

BlueAngel
05-28-2010, 01:34 AM
The music industry can be pretty seamy at times.

I don't think it has anything necessarily to do with the Illuminati.

Take the case of Phil Spector.

He produced the Beatles album 'Le It Be' and is currently serving time having been found guilty of the murder of the actress Lana Clarkson.

One of his party tricks as a record producer was to threaten the people he worked with using a loaded gun which didn't always go down too well, especially with the musicians.

When Clarkson was found dead at his home with a gunshot wound Spector claimed it was a case of "accidental suicide". It took two trials to finally convict him.

It appears, according to your post, that you believe anything corrupt is connected with the ILLUMINATI and, that being the case, in your eyes, would mean that, although the music industry is quite seamy, at times, you don't think it necessarily has anything to do with the Illuminati.

Please define for us, Gale, your definition of the ILLUMINATI.

What an overplayed word.

GASP!

What are you trying to depict with your SPECTOR illustration?

I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on in the music industry.

As far as I'm concerned, you've helped to prove the point you were trying to disprove.

Thanks!

galexander
05-28-2010, 01:24 PM
It appears, according to your post, that you believe anything corrupt is connected with the ILLUMINATI and, that being the case, in your eyes, would mean that, although the music industry is quite seamy, at times, you don't think it necessarily has anything to do with the Illuminati.

Please define for us, Gale, your definition of the ILLUMINATI.

What an overplayed word.

GASP!

What are you trying to depict with your SPECTOR illustration?

I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on in the music industry.

As far as I'm concerned, you've helped to prove the point you were trying to disprove.

Thanks!

I personally would tend to equate the Illuminati with Freemasonry. Either Grand Orient or United Grand Lodge of England.

So the question is why even use the confusing term 'Illuminati'?

I think the people who use this term are trying to sensationalise things.

To answer your second point, just because there is ample evidence to suggest various forms of criminal activity going on within the music industry DOES NOT PROVE the Illuminati must be involved.

Its quite simple really.

BlueAngel
05-29-2010, 10:40 PM
I personally would tend to equate the Illuminati with Freemasonry. Either Grand Orient or United Grand Lodge of England.

So the question is why even use the confusing term 'Illuminati'?

I think the people who use this term are trying to sensationalise things.

To answer your second point, just because there is ample evidence to suggest various forms of criminal activity going on within the music industry DOES NOT PROVE the Illuminati must be involved.

Its quite simple really.

You are the person who used the CONFUSING term "Illuminati."

I pointed it out and now you're saying that people who use it are trying to sensationalize things.

Thanks for verifying for us that you are one of those people who use the term Illuminati in order to sensationalize things and for proving the point that you were trying to disprove.

Sorry, but it ain't simple.

If it were, the world wouldn't be in the mess that it is.

galexander
05-30-2010, 05:13 AM
You are the person who used the CONFUSING term "Illuminati."

I pointed it out and now you're saying that people who use it are trying to sensationalize things.

Thanks for verifying for us that you are one of those people who use the term Illuminati in order to sensationalize things and for proving the point that you were trying to disprove.

Sorry, but it ain't simple.

If it were, the world wouldn't be in the mess that it is.

You seem to be confused BlueAngel.

As a matter of fact I was not the first person to use the term ILLUMINATI. I was merely joining in the discussion in this thread.

How could I have joined in the discussion without using the term?

BlueAngel
05-30-2010, 11:47 PM
You seem to be confused BlueAngel.

As a matter of fact I was not the first person to use the term ILLUMINATI. I was merely joining in the discussion in this thread.

How could I have joined in the discussion without using the term?

I'm never confused.

You would be one who is confused.

Again, you believe that the Illuminati are corrupt and, according to you, just because there is ample evidence of corrupt activities within the music industry does not prove that the Illuminati are involved.

Who gives a crap whether the Illuminati are involved or not.

Not me.

PIGS are involved in the music industry.

Illuminati or not.

I would know and you wouldn't.

That is, unless, of course, you were used in "kiddie porn" and/or as a sex slave in the music industry.

I've joined in the discussion without using the term Illuminati.

It's quite simple, really.

So, Gale, please tell US what corrupt activities, in your opinion, prove that the Illuminati are involved outside of the music industry.

BlueAngel
05-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Please define for US, gale, your definition of "The Illuminati."

BlueAngel
05-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Since you appear to be confused as to your own words, Gale, please, allow me to clarify them for you.

You believe that, although the music industry is seamy at times, it does not prove that the Illuminati are involved.

Therefore, you are of the opinion that the Illuminati are corrupt and, as you said, people who use the word Illuminati want to sensationalize things.

You used the word ILLUMINATI; therefore, you are one of those people who wants to sensationalize things.

Are we clear?

galexander
05-31-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm never confused.

You would be one who is confused.

Again, you believe that the Illuminati are corrupt and, according to you, just because there is ample evidence of corrupt activities within the music industry does not prove that the Illuminati are involved.

Who gives a crap whether the Illuminati are involved or not.

Not me.

PIGS are involved in the music industry.

Illuminati or not.

I would know and you wouldn't.

That is, unless, of course, you were used in "kiddie porn" and/or as a sex slave in the music industry.

I've joined in the discussion without using the term Illuminati.

It's quite simple, really.

So, Gale, please tell US what corrupt activities, in your opinion, prove that the Illuminati are involved outside of the music industry.

I think BlueAngel the problem is you are far too hypersensitive to the words people use.

When I used the term 'Illuminati' I was merely following the argument SOMEBODY ELSE had raised.

To be honest, and as I have said quite clearly elsewhere on this thread, I'm not really sure there is a single organisation called the 'Illuminati'.

And secondly you are far too argumentative. Your discussion is not constructive.

Could you also please explain what you mean by the expression "PIGS".

BlueAngel
06-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I think BlueAngel the problem is you are far too hypersensitive to the words people use.

When I used the term 'Illuminati' I was merely following the argument SOMEBODY ELSE had raised.

To be honest, and as I have said quite clearly elsewhere on this thread, I'm not really sure there is a single organisation called the 'Illuminati'.

And secondly you are far too argumentative. Your discussion is not constructive.

Could you also please explain what you mean by the expression "PIGS".

To say that I'm hypersensitive; argumentative and that my discussions are not construtive is to deflect just as you have done so by saying that you only used the word Illuminati because you were following someone else's argument.

Very lame.

I was merely pointing out and, I shall point it out again that your belief is that the ILLUMINATI are evil, but, are not of the opinion that they are involved in the music industry.

This is what you said.

My definition of a PIG is someone who is dirty.

Like a PIG slopping around in the mud.

Would you like me to define the word "dirty?"

galexander
06-02-2010, 12:43 PM
To say that I'm hypersensitive; argumentative and that my discussions are not construtive is to deflect just as you have done so by saying that you only used the word Illuminati because you were following someone else's argument.

Very lame.

I was merely pointing out and, I shall point it out again that your belief is that the ILLUMINATI are evil, but, are not of the opinion that they are involved in the music industry.

This is what you said.

My definition of a PIG is someone who is dirty.

Like a PIG slopping around in the mud.

Would you like me to define the word "dirty?"

You also have a tendency to misquote.

I never, ever suggested that the Illuminati (even if they do exist) were EVIL.

To state that the people you claim victimised you were 'dirty' is not exactly useful information.

BlueAngel
06-03-2010, 10:06 PM
You also have a tendency to misquote.

I never, ever suggested that the Illuminati (even if they do exist) were EVIL.

To state that the people you claim victimised you were 'dirty' is not exactly useful information.

You have a tendency not to remember what you write.

You claimed the Illuminati were evil.

Try re-reading your comments.

People who victimized me are dirty.

What else would they be?

Clean?

Never said it was useful information.

Just my description of them.

That's all.

BlueAngel
06-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Let's see, gale.

According to you.

As if it anything according to you matters.

I'm hypersensitive, argumentative, I misquote and my discussions are not constructive.

Anything else you'd like to add to the list?

galexander
06-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Let's see, gale.

According to you.

I'm hypersensitive, argumentative, I misquote and my discussions are not constructive.

For the time being, no.

BlueAngel
06-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Okay, Christina.

We need some clarification on this.

You say that your father was abusive.

I have no reason to doubt you.

You and your mother say that at four years old, you went into your father's bedroom and woke him up.

He became upset at you for waking him up.

Your mother came into the room and found you all bloody.

HUH?

Found you all bloody?

Again.

Huh?

She took you and your sibling and left.

Why were you all bloody?

What did your father do to make you ALL BLOODY?

Why didn't your mother press charges against your father and her husband?

It's just very weird to hear that your mother "found you all bloody" at the age of four years old after waking your father up without any further explanation as to what he did to you to make you ALL BLOODY.

BlueAngel
06-05-2010, 09:12 PM
In Wikipedia, it says that Christinia lived with her father and mother until she was seven years old.

galexander
06-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Okay, Christina.

We need some clarification on this.

You say that your father was abusive.

I have no reason to doubt you.

You and your mother say that at four years old, you went into your father's bedroom and woke him up.

He became upset at you for waking him up.

Your mother came into the room and found you all bloody.

HUH?

Found you all bloody?

Again.

Huh?

She took you and your sibling and left.

Why were you all bloody?

What did your father do to make you ALL BLOODY?

Why didn't your mother press charges against your father and her husband?

It's just very weird to hear that your mother "found you all bloody" at the age of four years old after waking your father up without any further explanation as to what he did to you to make you ALL BLOODY.

Good.

At least we have made the first few steps towards to at least ATTEMPTING to prove that Christine Aguilera may be a victim of mind control.

Only problem is we are still far short of the mark of ACTUALLY PROVING that she is.

Anything else?

BlueAngel
06-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Good.

At least we have made the first few steps towards to at least ATTEMPTING to prove that Christine Aguilera may be a victim of mind control.

Only problem is we are still far short of the mark of ACTUALLY PROVING that she is.

Anything else?

Not at the moment.

I'm still quivering over the thought of Christina being found all bloody by her mother at the age of four in her and her husband's bedroom after Christina woke her father up and this didn't sit well with him.

So, her mother took Christina and her siblings and left.

Where is the rest of story after Christina was four years old and before becomming a Disney child?

Just wondernig about information on her father, as well.

He was military from what I've heard.

Remember, now, Brittney has also spoken about being abused and, so too, I have.

Granted.

I'm not in the music industry, but from what I have demonstrated, I very well could have been and would have been if I had not escaped the clutches of the mind contollers.

But, I did.

And, so, here I am.

RedAngel
06-08-2010, 04:20 AM
Blueangel, since you were abused as a child, why don't you just bring charges against Bruce?

galexander
06-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Not at the moment.

I'm still quivering over the thought of Christina being found all bloody by her mother at the age of four in her and her husband's bedroom after Christina woke her father up and this didn't sit well with him.

So, her mother took Christina and her siblings and left.

Where is the rest of story after Christina was four years old and before becomming a Disney child?

Just wondernig about information on her father, as well.

He was military from what I've heard.

Remember, now, Brittney has also spoken about being abused and, so too, I have.

Granted.

I'm not in the music industry, but from what I have demonstrated, I very well could have been and would have been if I had not escaped the clutches of the mind contollers.

But, I did.

And, so, here I am.

Well, I admit that Britney Spears' behaviour at times has been a little peculiar. Eating too much junk food, her bipolar disorder, shaving all her hair off and attacking a journalist's car in a mad rage.

But all this could be put down to the stresses and strains of being famous.

Stars like Britney Spears can't go anywhere without cameras being pointed at them and after a while it must drive them crazy.

kerry
06-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Let's see, gale.

According to you.

yeah..this
There are spirits in our material world working diligently today in all facets of what is called "Christianity." The spirit of antichrist is the prime mover in this prophesied formation of the end-times "church" whose ultimate destiny is to become a one-world religious system under the control of the devil incarnate.
The frustration for the remnant of us who are loyal to the Lord Jesus is that we know that we cannot stop a movement whose time has come. It is God who has put the blindness on those who pay Him lip-service but whose hearts are far from Him. The most we can do is rescue a few, one by one, from the flamesAnd others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh." [Jude 23]
One way we can recognize where the devil is as work is in the attack on the Word of God, the Bible. This seems to be coming at us from all directions – in both conservative and liberal factions of the visible church. There’s nothing new under the sun; Satan has always cast doubt upon God’s Word in an effort to deceive God’s people. For instance:[/COLOR]
"Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?" [Genesis 3:1][/COLOR]
MODERN PARAPHRASES
The creation of false Bible translations is the most obvious way in which the Word of God has come under attack recently. For instance, "The Message Bible" is sold as a translation but it is a paraphrase that is meant to be reader-friendly, but it distorts the meaning of Scripture. One minister noted the losses to the Word of God in "The Message Bible" that he calls a "paraphrased lie":
"The Antichrist is only an anarchist; The simple words "falling away" are removed; The whole idea of a "Restrainer" is missing; The judgment of Antichrist is a ‘puff’; There is no picture of Christ's glorious return; The wicked are banished rather than damned."
And yet, rather than ‘raise Cain’ over such an assault on the Bible, many of today’s church leaders lend their names to the endorsement of the book, i.e.:
"Amy Grant, Benny Hinn, Bill Hybels, Bill and Gloria Gaither, Billy Graham, Chuck Swindoll, Cynthia Heald, Gary Smalley, Gordon MacDonald, J.I. Packer, Jack Hayford, Jerry Jenkins, Jerry Savelle, Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter, John Maxwell, Joni Eareckson Tada, Joyce Meyer, Keith Miller, Kenneth Copeland, Madeleine L'Engle, Max Lucado, Michael Card, Michael W. Smith, Newsboys, Rebecca St. James, Richard Foster, Rick Warren, Rod Parsley, Stuart and Jill Briscoe, Tony Campolo, Vernon Grounds, Walter Kaiser Jr., Warren Wiersbe".
EVANGELICALS
A good barometer of the Evangelical Church today are the popular magazines, such as "Christianity Today" and "Charisma." To see how far off Evangelicalism has gotten from the truth of Scripture, just peruse the pages of the latest CT or "Charisma" and see what ministries are being promoted or what conferences are advertised.
For instance, CT published an article about controversial Catholic author Brennan Manning, whose writings present a new age ecumenical mindset. Although many apologetics ministries have exposed this fact, CT ignored this and referred to his book The Ragamuffin Gospel as a "spiritual classic" in an October 6, 2005 interview, though that book is full of very dangerous teachings. The article, "A 'Coward' Who Stayed to Help" was Manning’s story of his heroics helping victims during the Hurricane Katrina disaster. In a twist of events, CT had to publish a correction to the story some five days later. It turns out that Manning made the whole thing up and CT editors put an addendum to the story that reads:
"From the Editors: We regret to inform our readers that, following this on-the-record conversation, Brennan Manning called our office to apologize. He reiterated that he had been "disoriented, confused, and depressed" lately and that certain details he provided were not true. He did not help identify a child from his apartment complex. He did not help an elderly woman get a ride. And while he was the last one to leave his apartment complex, "the truth is that there was nobody around here for me to help," he said in a voice message to Christianity Today. "The essential truth: I lied."
In spite of the lies, CT kept the interview up unedited and linked to a former story on Brennan Manning from the June 2004 issue of CT that pointed to all the evangelical leaders who embrace this former Franciscan priest. The list of Manning enthusiasts are a who’s who of evangelical leaders such as Eugene Peterson, who wrote "The Message" paraphrased bible and popular Christian counselor Larry Crabb. He is also endorsed by many popular musicians like the late Rich Mullins, Michael Card, Michael W. Smith, and members of U2. These endorsements have given this heretic entrance into evangelical circles and magazines.
Brennan Manning has popularized the idea that the Bible is not to be taken literally and any who do uphold Bible standards are Pharisees and hypocrites. The Bible has to be demoted from the Word of God to a book that only contains the words of men mixed in with the words of God so that ecumenical unity can be achieved between Catholics and Protestants. Both CT and Charisma magazines promote that agenda.
MAINLINE DENOMINATIONS
Bible-believing Christians have long been shocked and appalled at the anti-bible rhetoric spewed out by Protestant organizations and movements who once believed in the truth of Scripture. The "Jesus Seminar" "theologians" and people like Episcopal Bishop John Spong have been taken seriously by the secular world as spokespersons for Christianity.
Spong’s latest book is called "The Sins of Scripture: Exposing the Bible's Texts of Hate to Reveal the God of Love." In it he claims that the Bible is full of "tribal and sexist prejudices of that ancient time." And yet he picks and chooses the things he likes in Scripture and tosses out the rest – which is the majority of the Bible.
In denouncing the Bible in such terms you would think that the Episcopal church would defrock him, but instead they prop him up and allow his poison to spread throughout an already dead denomination.
The same problem is seen in the United Methodist Church that also gives platforms to Bible haters. One of their own, Susan Cady, co-author of "Sophia: The Future of Feminist Spirituality" pastors one of the oldest Methodist Churches in Philadelphia. She is a closet witch who denounces the Bible for what she calls its patriarchal slant. Rather than receiving discipline for the evils she spreads about Christianity and the Word of God, she gets elevated into positions of prominence. What would John Wesley think of that?
Yet it is the Bible-denouncers in Christendom that get all the press. These are the ones that are featured in secular television documentaries such as the "Mysteries of the Bible" series who are quoted as denying the historical accuracy of the Bible. Who better than a seminary scholar (such as the Christ-denying Jesus Seminar leaders) or an ordained minister of a large denomination to quote as saying that the parting of the Red Sea never really occurred? These churchmen/women are a real disgrace to Christianity and give ammunition to those who hate God.
Many mainline denominations have forsaken the Bible in exchange for the ideas of the popular culture. Practicing homosexuals are embraced in the memberships of these denominations and those who object are marginalized. Churches such as the UCC (United Church of Christ), the Lutheran Church, the United Methodist Church, Disciples of Christ, and the Society of Friends (Quakers) no longer tolerate the teaching of their founders. The "Battle for the Bible" has been lost in the mainline denominations.
PENTECOSTAL/CHARISMATIC TELEVANGELISM
The largest "Christian" television network in the world, the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), frequently highlights the "ministry" of their so-called prophet Kim Clement. Clement, along with another so-called visionary of a new church, Tommy Tenney, were interviewed by hosts Matthew and Laurie Crouch on a Praise the Lord program five years ago. Clement shared a video clip of one of his meetings in which he had gone into a "prophetic" frenzy and "prophesied" a glimpse of what the church would look like in the future.
"There shall be a world-wide move of God," Clement shouted to a rock beat by his band in the background. "There will be a world-wide universal move of my spirit and the spirit of the lord says, 'they will prepare for the greatest kingdom that has ever been around, the kingdom of my son. I will change the laws of this country. I will put favor, favor, favor, in the church of the living God. And for seven years you will have the greatest prosperity you have ever dreamed about. And it's yours! It's yours! It's yours! Says the lord. Come on!" [And the crowd shouts and jumps and hollers.]
Back to studio, host Matt Crouch responded, "That is church, the way it's supposed to be!" "All messed up!" added his wife Laurie. "Absolutely chaotic at the hands of Kim Clement," Matt concluded. "And that was an awesome service. That was the last day of the year 2000 . . . And he was prophesying to America. That's what those things are like. And you know when we talk about wrecking church and walking in with the hands folded and stuff (Matt says mockingly) -- you walk in there and you see people going absolutely berserk in the presence of the lord and dancing. When you talked about losing dignity -- there are people that lose their dignity that are hungry and passionate for praise and worship and they will show up at his meetings."
Tommy Tenney piped in, "I think he's got an anointing to kill religious spirits!" "They are dead as a doornail, ha ha ha," Matt Crouch responded.
On an earlier program with the same hosts and guests, Clement taunted church leadership as he perceived it. "We may be young, we may be great looking, we may be very wealthy and rich, we're just provoking them. And we didn't take 20 years to get there. The whole thing's changing. The appearance of Christ is so different in every generation." And then he turned his attach to the Bible. "You know, we aren't even thinking now about Tribulation and seven years of this and pre and mid and post and all this stuff. We don't care about that. We just want to see the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our God. We don't waste our time with that…We are living in the greatest time the church has ever been in, we're living right now. And a lot of people don't want to see that because they'd rather go home and be with the Lord. We don't want to do that!"
This hatred for the church shows in a view of the Bible as passe. Clement does not carry a Bible, put presents his spontaneous "prophecies" as God’s word today. His friend Tommy Tenney who wrote the book, "The God Chasers" concurs and reveals further the TBN attitude toward God’s Word.
"A God chaser may be excited about some dusty truth," Tenney wrote, "that passed in the path, and how long ago it was. But that's just the problem. How long ago was it? A true God chaser is not happy with just past truth; he must have present truth. God chasers don't want to just study from the moldy pages of what God has done; they're anxious to see what God is doing. There is a vast difference between present truth and past truth. I'm afraid that most of what the Church has studied is past truth, and very little of what we know is present truth."
Examples of the recent attack on God’s Word from the TBN camp are too many to number. TBN continues this trend in upholding ecumenism, downgrading the Bible, and elevating teachers who have scandals associated with the ministries. And their network can be seen from anywhere on the planet, giving legs to the forming Mother Harlot.
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
An on-line news service recently reported: "’The Roman Catholic Hierarchy who penned a document saying that some parts of the Bible are not true, are sadly misguided.’ So says best-selling author Ray Comfort… The Catholic bishops of England, Wales and Scotland last week warned their five million worshippers, as well as any others drawn to the study of scripture, that they should not expect ‘total accuracy’ from the Bible."
Yet this is not news in the Catholic Church. Rome has never held Scripture in high esteem as the actual Word of God. Catholic Church tradition through the writings of their "church fathers" has always had equal clout.
THE EMERGING CHURCH MOVEMENT
The latest trend in the church today is the "emerging church" movement. One facet of the "emerging church" is a frontal attack on the Bible. The leaders and theologians of this movement promote a new way to speak theologically without using biblical terms such as fall, redemption, salvation, or gospel. These "church" leaders say that those terms are a turn-off to people who are interested in spiritual enlightenment. We should somehow adapt our speech to accommodate unbelievers.
Of course, the Seeker-Friendly, church growth movement paved the way for this to gain admission into the church. It is based on the same principle popularized by Crystal Cathedral's Robert Schuller decades ago when he polled the neighborhood to find out what the public wanted in a church and then found ways to supply it. It is a consumer-based "christianity" that sees church as a commodity.
Ecumenically minded church leaders have latched onto the popularity of the "Purpose Driven – Rick Warren" desire for church growth and have taken it even further away from the solid foundation of the Bible as our basis for faith and life. The emerging church celebrates modern society and commercialism as ideas the church needs to adopt and utilize for the growth and influence of the church. After all, they argue, since people are looking for a spiritual experience the church should supply them with one by packaging Christianity in a way that is palatable to them.
Anyone with any true spiritual eyes can see where this will take the church. History is repeating itself. The Roman Catholic Church of the Dark Ages used the same strategy by blending Christian and pagan outer ritual and art to attract the multitudes into her fold. It seemed to work on the surface, but the church was left with people who did not enter into the straight gate, but came in the back door. The born-again experience was no longer the prerequisite for church membership and therefore the church was taken over by charlatans and apostates.
The "emerging church" glamorizes Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox idolatry by repackaging medieval practices of iconolatry, ritualistic liturgy, use of "sacramentals," and mysticism. Gregorian chants are being merged with modern hip-hop to create atmospheres that appeal to today’s experience seekers.
The Emerging church refuses to allow the Bible to set the parameters of acceptable worship or theology. Philosophers and Post-Modern thinkers are their new prophets and they are not limited by "thus sayeth the Lord."
One of their leaders, Brian McLaren, spoke at a recent conference. His topic was called "Emergence and Convergence." He makes a straw-man fallacy that all these post-modern emerging theologians do – he characterizes Christendom of the past 100 years as if it were one giant conglomeration. Everyone who names the name of Christ gets painted with the same brush. Whatever mistakes are made in one denomination are attributed to them all. So every professing believer of the last 100 years – until they arrived on the scene, of course – were legalistic, colonial, and rigid. Once a person sees that stereotype, they are left with no choice but to distance themselves from any church that isn’t on the "emerging" bandwagon.
McLaren demonizes the good with the bad in the so-called "old guard" and says Christianity needs to be reimagined. "When they emerge," he says, "they find a natural convergence occurring across race and culture, politics and denominations. That convergence requires us to rethink the way we tell the story of our past. It invites us to imagine a new kind of story for the future."
So in other words, the gospel must converge with our culture’s ways of thinking in order to be relevant today. Jesus has to be reinvented to suit the modern man who rejects absolutes. This convergence is reminiscent of the new age movement’s attempt of unifying the world as one in its failed "Harmonic Convergence" gatherings in the late 1980s. No doubt this is where these new emerging "prophets" get their inspiration. They didn’t invent these ideas themselves
Barry Taylor’s mirror as the new Jesus – Peter Ward’s "we are god" and the new age’s Shirley MacLaine "I am god" – all joining together for the new view of the divinity of man and god is the whole – panentheism.
THE SECULAR WORLD
The general consensus regarding spiritual truth in the secular world is that there’s a little truth in every religion and not one faith embodies the whole truth -- at least to those people who are deists or agnostics that think we just can’t know. Atheists think all religion is utter nonsense, but they’re the minority in America anyway.
The advancement of the new age movement in the secular realm, especially in the area of medicine and philosophy, has permeated secular collective thinking. People by the droves are hungering after anything supernatural or mystical – not in a quest for truth – but a quest for titillation.
The Bible, once held in high esteem in the world, is now seen as just one of many ancient books with no relevance for today. The Gideon Bible is becoming a scarcity in hotel rooms across America. When I asked one innkeeper why there was no Bible in the room he told me it was not politically correct to advance one religious book over others.
The Bible used to be a mainstay in the courts in America, but in many courtrooms it is no longer used for swearing to tell the whole truth. A mere affirmation without a hand on the Bible is now sufficient.
I heard a song on the radio recently that spelled out the secular opinion of Christianity. The male voice sang, "The world is too large for just one religion." America, and the world, has no tolerance for anyone to claim certainty about anything.
ECUMENICAL UNITY IN DIVERSITY
Those who believe what the Bible teaches and defend the faith that was once and for all given to the church 2,000 years ago, have been marginalized. They are given labels, depending upon which group is speaking, as heresy hunters, Pharisees, and legalists. This keeps most Christians silent because they don't want to be disliked.
The call today in all streams of Christendom is to allow the secular culture to dictate how we interpret and live out Scripture as those calling ourselves Christian. They say we have to change in order to be relevant and they denounce any who allow the Bible to dictate belief and behavior as dogmatic and backward. The Post-modern theology has no absolutes and the enemy are those who take the Bible literally.
These kinds of ideas could never invade a Bible-believing church with a frontal attack. No, they come in the back door and introduce these ideas in steps so the leaven is incremental. The Bible warns us of this strategy: "For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ" Jude 1:4.
So the question is, Where are they taking us?
A return to idols – iconology;
Celebration of christianized pagan rituals;
Mixture of sacred and profane ideas;
Renouncing of the authority of the Bible for an anything goes tolerance;
Trade in the old stories (of the Bible) for new stories of what God is doing today in all religious traditions;
Spiritism – any and all spiritual experiences are acceptable if they appear positive;
Panentheism – the belief that everything in creation is a part of God’s essence;
No doctrines of the fall, redemption, hell in exchange for universalism – all humans are God’s people;
Acceptance of the "gay lifestyle" as equal to heterosexual;
All become one and transform the planet into a peaceful place where all religions have truth and celebrate together.
CONCLUSION
This ecumenical attack on the Word of God is filling a void in the Body of Christ in a time in which a pandemic of lukewarmness has set in. This is due in part to a post-holy-laughter apathy in churches who followed after titillating spiritual experiences that left them empty and unsatisfied when it did not live up to its hype. All the talk of the coming greatest end-times revivals has not happened and so those banking on these coming "moves of God" are left disappointed. They are ready for something new. They like hearing that "God is doing a new thing." What He did in the times of the Old and New Testaments aren’t relevant to people today. They want something they can see, hear, taste, smell and touch now. They want something new and now.
Paul ran into this in Athens in Acts 17:16, 21 – "Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was provoked within him when he saw that the city was given over to idols… For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing."
But there is nothing new under the sun. These carnal desires have led God’s people into error for thousands of years. These carnal urges caused the Israelites to build a golden calf. These carnal urges motivated the Jewish leaders in Jesus’ day to seek after a sign, to which Jesus responded, "It is an evil and perverse generation that seeks after a sign." He directed them back to the writing of the prophets and to the sign of Jonah. New Testament believers are to "walk by faith, and not by sight." But the carnal man can only worship what he can see.
What is emerging is slimy and evil and, for the present time, undefeatable. God has blinded the minds of those who do not love His Word of Truth. The most we can do is rescue a few who stumbled in accidentally and point the way out to them before they are swallowed up and assimilated into the Mother Harlot. She is being formed before our very eyes – "Look up for our redemption draweth nigh!"

BlueAngel
06-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Blueangel, since you were abused as a child, why don't you just bring charges against Bruce?

Who said I'm not going to bring charges against those persons involved in my abuse?

BlueAngel
06-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Well, I admit that Britney Spears' behaviour at times has been a little peculiar. Eating too much junk food, her bipolar disorder, shaving all her hair off and attacking a journalist's car in a mad rage.

But all this could be put down to the stresses and strains of being famous.

Stars like Britney Spears can't go anywhere without cameras being pointed at them and after a while it must drive them crazy.

Wrong, Gale, as usual.

Brittney broke her programming.

She was talking about having been abused as a child.

Because of this, her MIND CONTROLLERS caused a psychotic break which caused her to attempt suicide and act in a CRAZY way.

Spears was ultimately institutionalized.

Her children were taken away from her.

Now, you tell me who is going to believe a word that comes out of her mouth?

She was discredited so anything she might say in the future based in REALITY about her abuse will not be believed.

She's been made to look CRAZY.

That is their MO.

PERIOD.

She's another "ABUSED" child in the music industry.

Gee.

I wonder who has hammered on and on about this?

Why, me, of course.

BlueAngel
06-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Gale,

You know nothing about mind control within the music industry; mind control in general or Brittney Spears.

Therefore, it doesn't matter that you admit this, that or the other thing.

WE don't care.

Your opinion is mute.

RedAngel
06-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Well you didn't, but hasn't be decades since....so why wait so long? These things take years, start as early as possible, no?

galexander
06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Gale,

You know nothing about mind control within the music industry; mind control in general or Brittney Spears.

Therefore, it doesn't matter that you admit this, that or the other thing.

WE don't care.

Your opinion is mute.

Well I readily admit that I don't know anything about mind control within the music industry. If I did I'd tell you about it.

All I am saying is, and I am sure I am not alone in this, is that at present your evidence is a bit patchy to say the least.

I certainly would not commit myself to such a point of view purely based upon what you have told us already.

BlueAngel
06-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Well I readily admit that I don't know anything about mind control within the music industry. If I did I'd tell you about it.

All I am saying is, and I am sure I am not alone in this, is that at present your evidence is a bit patchy to say the least.

I certainly would not commit myself to such a point of view purely based upon what you have told us already.

I'm not attempting to present evidence in an effort to convince you or anyone else as to mind control within the music industry.

I'm merely reporting.

Believe it or not.

It is of no consequence to me either way.

Besides, all of the evidence has not yet been presented and, in case you've forgotten, let me remind you.

You're neither the judge and/or a juror.

BlueAngel
06-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Well you didn't, but hasn't be decades since....so why wait so long? These things take years, start as early as possible, no?

Obviously, you don't understand the circumstances regarding this matter and, obviously, it doesn't matter whether you understand them or not because you're not involved, but, I do; however, appreciate your interest.

RedAngel
06-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Hmmm...

galexander
06-12-2010, 04:18 AM
I'm not attempting to present evidence in an effort to convince you or anyone else as to mind control within the music industry.

I'm merely reporting.

Believe it or not.

It is of no consequence to me either way.

Besides, all of the evidence has not yet been presented and, in case you've forgotten, let me remind you.

You're neither the judge and/or a juror.

You say you're "not presenting" evidence only "reporting".

But what does that mean exactly? What is the difference?

If any journalist reports on a story for the newspaper he works at you would expect to hear some corroborating evidence otherwise how are the readers going to believe the story?

All you have at the moment is a headline accompanied by innuendo.

BlueAngel
06-12-2010, 11:51 PM
You say you're "not presenting" evidence only "reporting".

But what does that mean exactly? What is the difference?

If any journalist reports on a story for the newspaper he works at you would expect to hear some corroborating evidence otherwise how are the readers going to believe the story?

All you have at the moment is a headline accompanied by innuendo.

I'm not a journalist reporting on a story.

I'm a victim/survivor who is recounting her abuse as a child while incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used in the music industry as a sex slave and by the Mafia and CIA in child pornography and used as a guinea pig in experimentation.

It ain't a secret, Gale.

There is plenty of information out there regarding this SHIT!

I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee.

galexander
06-13-2010, 05:04 AM
I'm not a journalist reporting on a story.

I'm a victim/survivor who is recounting her abuse as a child while incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used in the music industry as a sex slave and by the Mafia and CIA in child pornography and used as a guinea pig in experimentation.

It ain't a secret, Gale.

There is plenty of information out there regarding this SHIT!

I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee.

Well it appears you're a bit blase' about it all BlueAngel.

Why don't you just you just supply us with a little information when requested?

I mean I don't have the time or the patience to wade through all your 9,449 posts to date looking for clues.

And further I have actually read two books from cover to cover written my an alleged mind control survivor who claims just like yourself to have been a victim of MKULTRA but I am still not convinced.

As I have said before the whole thing sounds more like human slavery run by organised crime rather than the CIA.

And while we are on the subject, since those two books were both written by Cathy O'Brien, are you sure BlueAngel is not actually Cathy O'Brien herself?

I can quite imagine that Cathy O'Brien would hang around on conspiracy forums like this.

BlueAngel
06-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Well it appears you're a bit blase' about it all BlueAngel.

Why don't you just you just supply us with a little information when requested?

I mean I don't have the time or the patience to wade through all your 9,449 posts to date looking for clues.

And further I have actually read two books from cover to cover written my an alleged mind control survivor who claims just like yourself to have been a victim of MKULTRA but I am still not convinced.

As I have said before the whole thing sounds more like human slavery run by organised crime rather than the CIA.

And while we are on the subject, since those two books were both written by Cathy O'Brien, are you sure BlueAngel is not actually Cathy O'Brien herself?

I can quite imagine that Cathy O'Brien would hang around on conspiracy forums like this.

Oh, yeah.

I'm real blase' about it all, Gale.

What planet are you living on?

I don't need to supply YOU with any information.

And, FYI, the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread does not contain 10,000 pages.

More like 10,000 posts and the majority of them are by trolls.

Mind Control victims/survivors don't exist to try to convince YOU, Gale, of their abuse.

For some reason you are under the impression that you are the Mr. Know it all of Mind Control; when you know nothing and that victims must convince you in order to verify their claims.

We couldn't care any less whether you, GALE, believe us or not.

Please, step down from the pedestal you have so unfittingly perched yourself upon.

Oh, so you believe in mind control sexual slavery if WE, the victims tell you that it's run by organized crime, the Mafia, and not the CIA.

Give me a break.

We would know and you wouldn't.

They're both organized crime syndicates as I've stated, but since you care to pretend that I haven't answered any questions other than that which I've written on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread and, because, it's 10,000 pages long you don't have the time to wade through it, I'll have to say that you've certainly afforded yourself a good excuse to imply that you can't find answers to any of YOUR questions by me anywhere on this forum in any thread other than that one.

Yeah.

That's the only thread wherein I post comments.

Play dumb much?

What the hell does the following mean?

Since the two books you have read about mind control that are written by Cathy O'Brien, am I SURE that Cathy O'Brien is not BlueAngel herself.

Are you trying to imply that I'm Cathy O'Brien?

Yeah, right.

Would you like for me to have my husband check in and inform you that he's not Mark Phillips and not married to Cathy O'Brien?

Even if you answered yes to my question, I wouldn't do it.

You know why?

Cause I don't have to prove to you that I'm not Cathy O'Brien or prove anything else to you for that matter.

Now.

You have a nice day.

BlueAngel
06-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Hmmm...

What?

Are you a member of a church choir?

galexander
06-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Oh, yeah.

I'm real blase' about it all, Gale.

What planet are you living on?

I don't need to supply YOU with any information.

And, FYI, the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread does not contain 10,000 pages.

More like 10,000 posts and the majority of them are by trolls.

Mind Control victims/survivors don't exist to try to convince YOU, Gale, of their abuse.

For some reason you are under the impression that you are the Mr. Know it all of Mind Control; when you know nothing and that victims must convince you in order to verify their claims.

We couldn't care any less whether you, GALE, believe us or not.

Please, step down from the pedestal you have so unfittingly perched yourself upon.

Oh, so you believe in mind control sexual slavery if WE, the victims tell you that it's run by organized crime, the Mafia, and not the CIA.

Give me a break.

We would know and you wouldn't.

They're both organized crime syndicates as I've stated, but since you care to pretend that I haven't answered any questions other than that which I've written on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread and, because, it's 10,000 pages long you don't have the time to wade through it, I'll have to say that you've certainly afforded yourself a good excuse to imply that you can't find answers to any of YOUR questions by me anywhere on this forum in any thread other than that one.

Yeah.

That's the only thread wherein I post comments.

Play dumb much?

What the hell does the following mean?

Since the two books you have read about mind control that are written by Cathy O'Brien, am I SURE that Cathy O'Brien is not BlueAngel herself.

Are you trying to imply that I'm Cathy O'Brien?

Yeah, right.

Would you like for me to have my husband check in and inform you that he's not Mark Phillips and not married to Cathy O'Brien?

Even if you answered yes to my question, I wouldn't do it.

You know why?

Cause I don't have to prove to you that I'm not Cathy O'Brien or prove anything else to you for that matter.

Now.

You have a nice day.

But BlueAngel, you misquote again.

I never denied that there was such a thing as mind control/psychological slavery. I was merely trying to rationalise what exactly was going on.

You claim you are certain that the CIA are secretly producing child pornography, are programming robotic call girls and most of the rock/pop stars are themselves mind controlled slaves.

Just because I have one or two doubts about the exact accuracy of this picture you have given us, is that really such a crime?

I am sure I am not alone in being just a little skeptical especially when the evidence I have seen presented for this thesis on this forum is rather limited to say the least.

RedAngel
06-16-2010, 06:31 PM
"I am sure I am not alone in being just a little skeptical especially when the evidence I have seen presented for this thesis on this forum is rather limited to say the least."

Problem is Gale, blueangel would say something like this;

"We don't have to prove anything to YOU, or provide any information, PAL."

Lol, but of course she expects us all to believe old Bruce is a paedophile without any proof. Would love to see when she FINALLY gets around to pressing charges without anything more than her word....her deluded word.

BlueAngel
06-17-2010, 08:06 PM
But BlueAngel, you misquote again.

I never denied that there was such a thing as mind control/psychological slavery. I was merely trying to rationalise what exactly was going on.

You claim you are certain that the CIA are secretly producing child pornography, are programming robotic call girls and most of the rock/pop stars are themselves mind controlled slaves.

Just because I have one or two doubts about the exact accuracy of this picture you have given us, is that really such a crime?

I am sure I am not alone in being just a little skeptical especially when the evidence I have seen presented for this thesis on this forum is rather limited to say the least.

You would be wrong, Gale.

I don't misquote again.

You do.

I never said that the CIA are programming robotic call girls and/or that most of the rock/pop stars are themselves mind controlled slaves nor have I ever said that you deny there is such as thing as psychological mind controlled slavery.

Please provide quotes from me to back-up that which you say I have stated as referenced above.

If you cannot, I would state, again, that you are the one who misquotes and not me.

No one said that it is a crime because you have doubts about the accuracy of the picture I have given you.

Again, Gale.

It doesn't matter whether you believe or not, but for some strange reason you think that it does.

And, btw, the evidence presented on this forum about mind control is not a thesis.

BlueAngel
06-17-2010, 08:13 PM
"I am sure I am not alone in being just a little skeptical especially when the evidence I have seen presented for this thesis on this forum is rather limited to say the least."

Problem is Gale, blueangel would say something like this;

"We don't have to prove anything to YOU, or provide any information, PAL."

Lol, but of course she expects us all to believe old Bruce is a paedophile without any proof. Would love to see when she FINALLY gets around to pressing charges without anything more than her word....her deluded word.

That's exactly what I would say.

However, you would be wrong in thinking that I expect YOU ALL, whoever YOU ALL is, to believe.

I don't expect YOU ALL to believe and I couldn't care any less whether YOU ALL believe or not.

Who are YOU ALL anyway?

Anonymous posters on an internet forum?

Oh, yeah.

It truly matters to me as to whether or not anonymous posters on an internet forum believe.

Believe what you want.

You're an anonymous poster on an internet forum and what you believe regarding my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch doesn't matter and why you think it would is beyond me.

Hey, pal, I would never press charges with only my word, but, just so you know my word(s) are not deluded.

If I were you, I wouldn't continue to delude myself.

galexander
06-19-2010, 05:46 AM
You would be wrong, Gale.

I don't misquote again.

You do.

I never said that the CIA are programming robotic call girls and/or that most of the rock/pop stars are themselves mind controlled slaves nor have I ever said that you deny there is such as thing as psychological mind controlled slavery.

Please provide quotes from me to back-up that which you say I have stated as referenced above.

If you cannot, I would state, again, that you are the one who misquotes and not me.

No one said that it is a crime because you have doubts about the accuracy of the picture I have given you.

Again, Gale.

It doesn't matter whether you believe or not, but for some strange reason you think that it does.

And, btw, the evidence presented on this forum about mind control is not a thesis.

Well I have now had a chance to view the new Christine Aguilera video. I was unable to view it via YouTube because of copyright issues in the UK.

Well I have to say I was most unimpressed!

Are you sure the "C" symbol she makes over one eye is not meant to signify that the music video is copyright? It could do.

I have to ask again are you absolutely certain you're not just imagining all this?

BlueAngel
06-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Well I have now had a chance to view the new Christine Aguilera video. I was unable to view it via YouTube because of copyright issues in the UK.

Well I have to say I was most unimpressed!

Are you sure the "C" symbol she makes over one eye is not meant to signify that the music video is copyright? It could do.

I have to ask again are you absolutely certain you're not just imagining all this?

I never referenced the "C" symbol in Christina's video so I have no clue why you are directing your comment to me about same.

Ask me one hundred times and I will give you the same answer one hundred times.

Not that I feel I must answer to you or anyone.

As a child, I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a CIA mind controlled trauma-based torture program and I was used in the music industry as a sex slave.

I was forced to participate, as a minor, in CIA/Mafia pornography.

I was used as a guniea pig in experimentation.

I was tortured.

I was electric shocked.

I was water boarded.

Blah, blah, blah.

Tired of saying it.

Believe it or not.

I don't care.

It happened.

It's over.

My life goes on irregardless; just as it has and just as it will.

BlueAngel
06-19-2010, 04:47 PM
The music industry wanted me.

I didn't want them.

The end!

galexander
06-20-2010, 04:55 AM
I never referenced the "C" symbol in Christina's video so I have no clue why you are directing your comment to me about same.

Ask me one hundred times and I will give you the same answer one hundred times.

Not that I feel I must answer to you or anyone.

As a child, I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a CIA mind controlled trauma-based torture program and I was used in the music industry as a sex slave.

I was forced to participate, as a minor, in CIA/Mafia pornography.

I was used as a guniea pig in experimentation.

I was tortured.

I was electric shocked.

I was water boarded.

Blah, blah, blah.

Tired of saying it.

Believe it or not.

I don't care.

It happened.

It's over.

My life goes on irregardless; just as it has and just as it will.

But surely you have just contradicted yourself BlueAngel?

You said the following:

I was used in the music industry as a sex slave.

Well how could people in the music industry have used you as a sex slave if they are mind controlled slaves themselves?

It doesn't follow.

BlueAngel
06-22-2010, 09:21 PM
But surely you have just contradicted yourself BlueAngel?

You said the following:

Well how could people in the music industry have used you as a sex slave if they are mind controlled slaves themselves?

It doesn't follow.

You've strayed off topic.

I asked you why you addressed your response regarding the "C" symbol in Christina's video to me when I made no mention of of it.

As expected, you didn't answer my question.

I NEVER contradict myself.

I said:

I was used, as a child, in the music industry as a sex slave.

You are the person who is of the opinion that everyone within the music industry is a slave and; therefore, it would be impossible for me to have been used as a sex slave.

I never said such a thing.

You did.

galexander
06-23-2010, 01:01 PM
You've strayed off topic.

I asked you why you addressed your response regarding the "C" symbol in Christina's video to me when I made no mention of of it.

As expected, you didn't answer my question.

I NEVER contradict myself.

I said:

I was used, as a child, in the music industry as a sex slave.

You are the person who is of the opinion that everyone within the music industry is a slave and; therefore, it would be impossible for me to have been used as a sex slave.

I never said such a thing.

You did.

Okay then, so what are you saying exactly?

Are suggesting that only some of the artists in the music industry are mind controlled and the rest are normal?

If so how many are we talking about, what percentage?

And how are you so certain you can tell the difference between a normal artist and a mind controlled artist?

BlueAngel
06-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Okay then, so what are you saying exactly?

Are suggesting that only some of the artists in the music industry are mind controlled and the rest are normal?

If so how many are we talking about, what percentage?

And how are you so certain you can tell the difference between a normal artist and a mind controlled artist?

Yes.

I'm suggesting that some artists within the music industry are mind controlled, but I have no clue whether those who aren't are normal.

Hold on, now.

Let me get my calculator and I'll get back to you with the percentages.

Who said I am so certain that I can tell the difference between a normal artist and mind controlled artist?

YOU?

Talk about putting words in my mouth.

ZWizard666
06-28-2010, 06:27 AM
It is vitally important and imperative to acknowledge the fact that there exists a critical battle between two very powerful, yet diametrically opposed forces. It is valid that one of these forces is absolute and consummate evil, and it is referred to as the "illuminati." The chief danger of this nefarious organization mainly consists in its "methodologies" or "apparatuses." I will argue that the most dangerous and formidable of these is undoubtedly the "entertainment industry," due in large part to its significant capacity to substantially brainwash and/or condition the mass population. However, it must be noted throughout all of this that the "illuminati" themselves do not actively appear and/or engage in the "entertainment industry" themselves. Instead, they utilize certain "figureheads" or "utilities," if you will. I will also argue that, by far, the most malignant of these machinations or creatures is, without question, referred to as "Christina Aguilera" or its pseudonym "x-tina." This "thing" is purely EVIL, and it MUST BE DESTROYED.
There are truly two levels to this conflict or battle, if you will, and the demarcation between them is clearly evident. However, it is extremely and almost imperceptibly subtle. That is, it is quite difficult to detect, but it can be detected, if one is aware of how to search for it. I strongly urge others to research any and/or all videos which encapsulate the appearance and/or activities of this "x-tina." I recommend that others do this for serious analysis. I shall cite a few prominent examples. The first is unanimously known as the "coughing video."
This is a video which lucidly expresses the obvious disdain and contempt that "x-tina" has towards us "lesser mortals." In the video, a certain unknown individual happens to "cough" during a supposed "interview" with this "x-tina." In response to this "cough," it is observed that "x-tina" emits a scoff of utter disgust and repugnance. Then, this "x-tina" replies, and I quote, "coughing, during my interview, really?" Shortly afterwards, "x-tina" attempts to recover by pretending as if this was somehow a "joke," which is patently false. The second example involves the "performance of x-tina" on the today show, I believe. There is an incident in the commencement in which "x-tina" deliberately and unequivocally spits out a piece of gum, merely in order to directly fling it toward the humans in the encompassing audience. This obviously evinces the blatant disregard and hatred that "x-tina" inherently possesses towards those of "inferior position or status," i.e. the human race.
I shouldn't have to further convince others that this entity poses a serious and imminent THREAT and a DANGER to humanity. If further evidence is needed, then simply observe the fact that this entity determinately manifests a thorough knowledge of occult symbols and their attendant powers. These are not simply "ordinary occult symbols," either. These are very potent satanic occult symbols which are utilized in a very subliminal, manipulative, and distorted manner. This is precisely where the differentiation between the "two sides" of this massive conflict MUST be purposely emphasized.
I must unduly clarify this: Occult Power is Neutral. It is only the intention behind this power which is important. In other words, the very same power that this thing, i.e. "x-tina," attempts to use maliciously and destructively against us can, in theory, be used directly against it. I shall cite an example. Take the inverted pentagram (whether within a circumscribed circle or not). Most seem to automatically associate this symbol with "evil" or "satanism," but, in reality, this symbol means absolutely nothing. This is very similar to any such utility. Take a machine gun. I can use it to slaughter hundreds of innocent civilians, or, I could use it to protect them from an analogous danger, such as an invading army or other unknown threat. This is why it is very true and almost enlightening to realize that the power of satanism and the occult CAN BE USED AGAINST this "x-tina." In fact, it can completely and utterly DESTROY and OBLITERATE this fucking plague "x-tina" from the face of this earth. It is, by no means, accidental, for example, that this "x-tina" is suffering from "vocal inadequacies and inefficiencies." It is no accident that the sales of the recently released "bionic album" have failed miserably. It is no accident that the "summer tour" was cancelled.
It is most important to understand that this thing never had a "voice," in the first place. It is also important to KNOW that this thing, i.e. "x-tina" CAN'T SING. This is important because if the illuminati was able to brainwash you to believe any of these SICK LIES, then, in theory, it was rather close to achieving its objectives. However, this is not the current reality, as the illuminati do not have the proper utilities to consummate their failing "enterprise." It is very facile to compare the power of the occult to the power of music. Both are forms of power which can be used for "good" or "evil," however these terms may be construed. I highly suggest that others research the "inner artwork of the bionic album." Within that sickeningly perverse and diseased "album," others will find a selection of very disturbing and appalling "artwork." I should like to attract particular attention to a certain "image" which is nothing less than a cryptic allusion to "baphomet." The similarities are beyond obvious to anyone that is educated in matters of esoteric initiation. This is the image: Christina Aguilera Pictures - 6000+ Christina Pics & Photos - Christina Aguilera Bionic deluxe album booklet/christina aguilera bionic23 (http://www.christinazone.com/pictures/displayimage.php?album=603&pos=15). Examine how the hands of "x-tina" are fashioned into the shapes of the "sun" and "moon" respectively, exactly as in the "baphomet" portrayal. Secondly, observe the three horns stemming from the "head of x-tina," just as the three horns of "baphomet." Thirdly, observe how the pubic region or vagina of "x-tina" is illuminated or a light source. This is a very sick symbolism in and of itself. It suggests that the "lower or bestial nature" or "lust" is equivalent to "truth" or "enlightenment." This can be easily compared to the pubic region of "baphomet" which features two serpents intertwined around a phallus. This is a similar allusion to "enlightenment" or the "knowledge of good and evil." It is no accident that "x-tina" promotes, endorses, and advocates "bisexuality" or the "duality of sexuality."
Essentially, all of the above is involved in a "luciferian world-view." However, it must be noted that these luciferians or satanists or illuminists do not broadcast or proclaim their true nature in an open or candid manner. On the contrary, they are, by their very nature, EVIL, so therefore, they only exhibit their true nature in a very subtle and obscure manner. I should also emphasize very strongly that these are NOT ORDINARY PEOPLE. This "x-tina" thing is not the bystander on the street or someone that others might converse with on a casual basis. I am assuming that anyone else should be aware of this, but consider and understand the precise nature of what we are discussing here. This "x-tina" slave, robot, or thing has access to $60 million+ and this is highly significant, because it is referred to as economic and political power. Most civilians will never even remotely approach $1 million in net worth during an entire lifetime. It is common for others to assume that the aforementioned "economic and political power equivalent in dollars" is purely relative. They assume that it is attributable to some sort of "amalgam" of record sales, concert tickets, merchandising revenue, etc.. This is not even close to the reality.
The truth of the matter may seem very difficult to believe, if not impossible, but it is still, nonetheless, valid. The fact is that this "x-tina" has, quite literally, zero value, because it is, technically, not even a "human being." It may be true, of course, that it was something of a "human being" as a "child," or in other words, prior to the mk monarch programming and the satanic ritual abuse. However, this is both argumentative and academic. It is also a fact that just as this entity has zero net worth, it also has no "real residence in LA." This is basically no different from any other illuminati front organization. Secondly, this "x-tina" NEVER had a "baby." This is also intentional fabrication and, more importantly, a deception which has been used to convince others that "x-tina" is somehow "relevant" or "believable." The illuminati want the mass population to believe that "x-tina" is somehow a "real human." Nothing could possibly be further from the reality.
I almost forgot about the alleged "Jew retard douchebag" that is supposedly the "husband of x-tina." The reality is that this fucking ugly ass freak is nothing but a henchman, no different from any other commonplace illuminati handler. Many others have already noted this on previous occasions. The future itinerary of this "relationship" is almost predictable in the the sense that "x-tina" will separate from this fucking "Jew dufus" in the near future. The nonsensical bullshit about how "x-tina is so 'in love'" is complete BULLSHIT. In fact, "x-tina" has never been "in love" because "x-tina" is nothing but a programmed monarch robot. In other words, this thing only performs various "roles" according to the task at hand.
In conclusion, I must strongly encourage any possible recipients of this information to do whatever is humanly possible to DESTROY and ERADICATE this thing or entity referred to as "x-tina." It is a serious THREAT and a DANGER to our sovereignty and future, and IT MUST BE STOPPED. Thank You

BlueAngel
06-28-2010, 06:28 PM
It is vitally important and imperative to acknowledge the fact that there exists a critical battle between two very powerful, yet diametrically opposed forces. It is valid that one of these forces is absolute and consummate evil, and it is referred to as the "illuminati." The chief danger of this nefarious organization mainly consists in its "methodologies" or "apparatuses." I will argue that the most dangerous and formidable of these is undoubtedly the "entertainment industry," due in large part to its significant capacity to substantially brainwash and/or condition the mass population. However, it must be noted throughout all of this that the "illuminati" themselves do not actively appear and/or engage in the "entertainment industry" themselves. Instead, they utilize certain "figureheads" or "utilities," if you will. I will also argue that, by far, the most malignant of these machinations or creatures is, without question, referred to as "Christina Aguilera" or its pseudonym "x-tina." This "thing" is purely EVIL, and it MUST BE DESTROYED.
There are truly two levels to this conflict or battle, if you will, and the demarcation between them is clearly evident. However, it is extremely and almost imperceptibly subtle. That is, it is quite difficult to detect, but it can be detected, if one is aware of how to search for it. I strongly urge others to research any and/or all videos which encapsulate the appearance and/or activities of this "x-tina." I recommend that others do this for serious analysis. I shall cite a few prominent examples. The first is unanimously known as the "coughing video."
This is a video which lucidly expresses the obvious disdain and contempt that "x-tina" has towards us "lesser mortals." In the video, a certain unknown individual happens to "cough" during a supposed "interview" with this "x-tina." In response to this "cough," it is observed that "x-tina" emits a scoff of utter disgust and repugnance. Then, this "x-tina" replies, and I quote, "coughing, during my interview, really?" Shortly afterwards, "x-tina" attempts to recover by pretending as if this was somehow a "joke," which is patently false. The second example involves the "performance of x-tina" on the today show, I believe. There is an incident in the commencement in which "x-tina" deliberately and unequivocally spits out a piece of gum, merely in order to directly fling it toward the humans in the encompassing audience. This obviously evinces the blatant disregard and hatred that "x-tina" inherently possesses towards those of "inferior position or status," i.e. the human race.
I shouldn't have to further convince others that this entity poses a serious and imminent THREAT and a DANGER to humanity. If further evidence is needed, then simply observe the fact that this entity determinately manifests a thorough knowledge of occult symbols and their attendant powers. These are not simply "ordinary occult symbols," either. These are very potent satanic occult symbols which are utilized in a very subliminal, manipulative, and distorted manner. This is precisely where the differentiation between the "two sides" of this massive conflict MUST be purposely emphasized.
I must unduly clarify this: Occult Power is Neutral. It is only the intention behind this power which is important. In other words, the very same power that this thing, i.e. "x-tina," attempts to use maliciously and destructively against us can, in theory, be used directly against it. I shall cite an example. Take the inverted pentagram (whether within a circumscribed circle or not). Most seem to automatically associate this symbol with "evil" or "satanism," but, in reality, this symbol means absolutely nothing. This is very similar to any such utility. Take a machine gun. I can use it to slaughter hundreds of innocent civilians, or, I could use it to protect them from an analogous danger, such as an invading army or other unknown threat. This is why it is very true and almost enlightening to realize that the power of satanism and the occult CAN BE USED AGAINST this "x-tina." In fact, it can completely and utterly DESTROY and OBLITERATE this fucking plague "x-tina" from the face of this earth. It is, by no means, accidental, for example, that this "x-tina" is suffering from "vocal inadequacies and inefficiencies." It is no accident that the sales of the recently released "bionic album" have failed miserably. It is no accident that the "summer tour" was cancelled.
It is most important to understand that this thing never had a "voice," in the first place. It is also important to KNOW that this thing, i.e. "x-tina" CAN'T SING. This is important because if the illuminati was able to brainwash you to believe any of these SICK LIES, then, in theory, it was rather close to achieving its objectives. However, this is not the current reality, as the illuminati do not have the proper utilities to consummate their failing "enterprise." It is very facile to compare the power of the occult to the power of music. Both are forms of power which can be used for "good" or "evil," however these terms may be construed. I highly suggest that others research the "inner artwork of the bionic album." Within that sickeningly perverse and diseased "album," others will find a selection of very disturbing and appalling "artwork." I should like to attract particular attention to a certain "image" which is nothing less than a cryptic allusion to "baphomet." The similarities are beyond obvious to anyone that is educated in matters of esoteric initiation. This is the image: Christina Aguilera Pictures - 6000+ Christina Pics & Photos - Christina Aguilera Bionic deluxe album booklet/christina aguilera bionic23 (http://www.christinazone.com/pictures/displayimage.php?album=603&pos=15). Examine how the hands of "x-tina" are fashioned into the shapes of the "sun" and "moon" respectively, exactly as in the "baphomet" portrayal. Secondly, observe the three horns stemming from the "head of x-tina," just as the three horns of "baphomet." Thirdly, observe how the pubic region or vagina of "x-tina" is illuminated or a light source. This is a very sick symbolism in and of itself. It suggests that the "lower or bestial nature" or "lust" is equivalent to "truth" or "enlightenment." This can be easily compared to the pubic region of "baphomet" which features two serpents intertwined around a phallus. This is a similar allusion to "enlightenment" or the "knowledge of good and evil." It is no accident that "x-tina" promotes, endorses, and advocates "bisexuality" or the "duality of sexuality."
Essentially, all of the above is involved in a "luciferian world-view." However, it must be noted that these luciferians or satanists or illuminists do not broadcast or proclaim their true nature in an open or candid manner. On the contrary, they are, by their very nature, EVIL, so therefore, they only exhibit their true nature in a very subtle and obscure manner. I should also emphasize very strongly that these are NOT ORDINARY PEOPLE. This "x-tina" thing is not the bystander on the street or someone that others might converse with on a casual basis. I am assuming that anyone else should be aware of this, but consider and understand the precise nature of what we are discussing here. This "x-tina" slave, robot, or thing has access to $60 million+ and this is highly significant, because it is referred to as economic and political power. Most civilians will never even remotely approach $1 million in net worth during an entire lifetime. It is common for others to assume that the aforementioned "economic and political power equivalent in dollars" is purely relative. They assume that it is attributable to some sort of "amalgam" of record sales, concert tickets, merchandising revenue, etc.. This is not even close to the reality.
The truth of the matter may seem very difficult to believe, if not impossible, but it is still, nonetheless, valid. The fact is that this "x-tina" has, quite literally, zero value, because it is, technically, not even a "human being." It may be true, of course, that it was something of a "human being" as a "child," or in other words, prior to the mk monarch programming and the satanic ritual abuse. However, this is both argumentative and academic. It is also a fact that just as this entity has zero net worth, it also has no "real residence in LA." This is basically no different from any other illuminati front organization. Secondly, this "x-tina" NEVER had a "baby." This is also intentional fabrication and, more importantly, a deception which has been used to convince others that "x-tina" is somehow "relevant" or "believable." The illuminati want the mass population to believe that "x-tina" is somehow a "real human." Nothing could possibly be further from the reality.
I almost forgot about the alleged "Jew retard douchebag" that is supposedly the "husband of x-tina." The reality is that this fucking ugly ass freak is nothing but a henchman, no different from any other commonplace illuminati handler. Many others have already noted this on previous occasions. The future itinerary of this "relationship" is almost predictable in the the sense that "x-tina" will separate from this fucking "Jew dufus" in the near future. The nonsensical bullshit about how "x-tina is so 'in love'" is complete BULLSHIT. In fact, "x-tina" has never been "in love" because "x-tina" is nothing but a programmed monarch robot. In other words, this thing only performs various "roles" according to the task at hand.
In conclusion, I must strongly encourage any possible recipients of this information to do whatever is humanly possible to DESTROY and ERADICATE this thing or entity referred to as "x-tina." It is a serious THREAT and a DANGER to our sovereignty and future, and IT MUST BE STOPPED. Thank You

Excerpt:

"I will also argue that, by far, the most malignant of these machinations or creatures is, without question, referred to as "Christina Aguilera" or its pseudonym "x-tina." This "thing" is purely EVIL, and it MUST BE DESTROYED."

Here's my two cents.

I suggest you not post anything similar to that which I have excerpted above from your comment ever again on this forum or anywhere else, for that matter.

Just a word of caution, if you will, and advice.

ZWizard666
06-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Excerpt:

"I will also argue that, by far, the most malignant of these machinations or creatures is, without question, referred to as "Christina Aguilera" or its pseudonym "x-tina." This "thing" is purely EVIL, and it MUST BE DESTROYED."

Here's my two cents.

I suggest you not post anything similar to that which I have excerpted above from your comment ever again on this forum or anywhere else, for that matter.

Just a word of caution, if you will, and advice.

FUCK YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING CUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING CUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

jane doe
06-28-2010, 10:29 PM

nice use of your brian.

outfrom
08-04-2010, 04:50 AM
if the causers seek you out this is how they controll you. they get in the very fabric of your life. they watch you. wait for you. they start somtimes by a dog barking late at night and wake you up. every night. they run you down each day causeing problems. on your way to work. all of a suden people keep cuting you off. they know your habits. they go where you go sometimes there there waiting for you. so they can be rude to you. when you walk somwhere. there waiting for your next move. they walk a ways in front of you and sway your attatude with there body language they make sure your seeing. when you drive your car they tailgate you. keep honking the horn just as the light changes. where ever you go they know where your going. you go home somones playing a boom boom music in a car loud enought for you to hear. and play it till they see you at the window then they turn it down. then play it again after your not at the window. so you will not know whos foing it. you get the idea i think. its so they know what you got to be thinking. they actualy controll your thinking so they can controll you. and your life. as it goes on it gets so intense you change. your attatude your moods your habbits. when they single you out this is what they do. this is the kind of brain washing the chinees used once. and you dont even know why or if its intentional. thats part of it. they allso have authority over people in high places. and use them at you. one day you wont be able to afford to pay tax on your house.. this is where the los treetment starts. then youll lose your job. and collect unemployment.. loke.. oh sorry sir you only have a month to collect and its over. you think im kidding.. but there is a group of people no one knows about that does this. how do i know?. i found out then the game was over.. its the gov. they do this when they want somthing from you. to keep you from remembering somthing. or to use it to make sure your headed where they want you.. you name it

Through and through your entire all?.