PDA

View Full Version : The Blue Avatar

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:05 PM
You have heard of the legends and occult symbolism of the Blue Avatars. The Illuminati themselves partake in such ritual and indoctrination of becoming and manifesting Indigo Blue.

What are the links and connections in the recent film Avatar?

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:24 PM
THE ORIGINAL BLUE AVATAR - KRISHNA
http://www.iloveulove.com/images/krishna1baby.jpg

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:27 PM
THE WOUNDED WARRIOR ARCHETYPE.. (aka Initiate, Seeker, Deliverer, 'Chosen One')

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Ce-ycn06L.jpg

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:28 PM
THE BLUE AVATAR CHICK HUNTER WARRIOR BABE (aka the New Athena)
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMTT3891lg.jpg

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:30 PM
A BLUE ANGEL (aka a low-level Illuminati whore)

http://msp187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/KelticLeigheasoir/blue_angel.jpg

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:31 PM
BLUE/INDIGO CHILDREN (the New Race of Elite)

http://lovethatfeeling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/indigo-child.jpg

Banned
05-08-2010, 03:34 PM
http://csos.movieset.com/download/movieset/s/1q4ljv/images/vjvozi-560x420.jpg

A BLUE SMIRF (aka. Conspiracy Theorists like myself and others, who 'smurf around')

superted
05-08-2010, 03:57 PM
This thread is f**king hilarious!!

iHIMself™
05-10-2010, 04:33 AM
LOL.

As funny as you all are, the BLUE bloods actually exist.

As millions died from the Black Plague, it seemed all wealthy and royalty had been immune to the diseases that ravaged the worlds population. Why??

Colloidal Silver. Highly powerful preventative to most known airborn viruses and other known diseases. Drinking daily, the skin turns a white-blue-ish colour, hence the name, blue bloods. Many of the royal families still drink colloidal silver today.

still funny?

Google it.

superted
05-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Where precisely did you read about this ihimself - none of the above is true.

Blue blood comes from the fact the descendants of royalties and the rich were racist and didn't want to mix genes with darker coloured people and so their skin stayed pale, and therefore you could see their blue veins easier - hence blue blood.

Argyria is not the reason for blue bloods and colloidal silver has never been proved to cure anything, in fact argyria is really all it does. It is an alternative medicine, or in other words, medicine that doesn't have positive pharmacological properties.

jane doe
05-10-2010, 08:29 AM
A childhood friend called me 'smurf brain' after a long absence between us. I have been completely perplexed by his comment, until now. May I rest in peace.

Banned
05-10-2010, 04:31 PM
YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX (Avatar Soldiers/Mercenaries) are not BLUE. Because only SPECIAL PEOPLE like Wounded Warriors and Pagans who love Eywa are Blue.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u712/avatar%20military.jpg

Banned
05-10-2010, 04:33 PM
AT THE END OF AVATAR THEY HAVE THE 'AWAKENING' (REBIRTH, REINCARNATION) ACTION SHOT, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO 'AWAKEN' THE BLUE AVATAR WITHIN ALL OF US SO THAT WE CAN BE SPECIAL BLUE PEOPLE TOO. IS THERE A BLUE AVATAR IN YOU? AVATAR IS GOING TO FIND IT IF THERE IS

http://csscreme.com/tutorial_images/avatar/7.eyes.jpg

BlueAngel
05-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Banned, a/k/a Leonardo, Anastasis, Lord Rothschild, George_Bush, Librae, Mark Phillips, No One and Cathy O'brien.

BlueAngel
05-10-2010, 05:07 PM
See ya, Banned.

iHIMself™
05-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Blue blood comes from the fact the descendants of royalties and the rich were racist and didn't want to mix genes with darker coloured people and so their skin stayed pale, and therefore you could see their blue veins easier - hence blue blood.

OR

Colloidal Silver...STILL used by wealthy families and royalty, which, yes, causes, Argyria, white/grey staining of the skin (overexposure to silver).
It is an ancient remedy KNOWN indeed as a PREVENTATIVE not a cure.

Natural white skin has absolutely nothing to do with race. It is underexposure to the sun. Just look at most of the blacks in the US today. They are not as dark as they used to be, because they are not running around in the sun all day long anymore. They are all indoors.
You follow the white race from northern europe, like Russia, to southern europe, and you have the SAME race, with a clear contrast in skin tone.

To state they didn't want to mix with other races? What other races do you refer to? Asian? Negro? They mixed with their own for thousands of years, cousins marrying cousins. Our entire royal bloodline is based on incestry. They are ALL related. Why would they mix with impoverished people who can't afford to stay inside and gloat? Marraige, even today amongst the wealthy, is a decision based on finance or power. Not race. Racism is modern terminology. And love is for those who abdicate.

superted
05-11-2010, 04:54 AM
When I refer to blue bloods, I talk of the old royal families of Europe. Yes they went out of their way not to marry about people of dark skin, at the time, the Muslim Moors that spread across southern Europe. And yes of course there was incest, that was implied.

"Marraige, even today amongst the wealthy, is a decision based on finance or power. Not race."
LOL are you serious? Somehow I can't see an old American blue blood, a descendant of the Anglos marrying someone such as Jay-Z who would probably be richer. Race is not the sole reason for marriage, but it is up there.

"Natural white skin has absolutely nothing to do with race."
I am missing something with this? Are you being sarcastic? Humans with dark skin do not have white skin......like the sky is blue....? Caucasians that stay out the sun can have literally white skin, and hence you can see the blue coloured veins beneath - simple as that. People of African decent have dark skin (not white lol), even if they stay out the sun they do NOT turn Caucasian, lol. Hence you can NOT see their blue veins. I would say that is the fundamental basis of race!

Whether colloidal silver is used or not is not relevant, it is NOT a preventative either. Look ihimself, you can't just read some random web site with one view and then take that as truth. There is NO scientific evidence that backs any of your claims of colloidal silver. Your argument is null and void now - FULL STOP!

jane doe
05-11-2010, 10:03 AM
The muslims in Europe were Turks, during the Crusades, Middle Ages, etc. keeping Christians out of Jerusalem.

superted
05-11-2010, 11:39 AM
I couldn't tell you jane doe, but I do know that the Moors were Muslims in southern europe, it's fact.

Banned
05-11-2010, 06:08 PM
BLUE IS NOT ANY MORE SAFE THAN ANY OTHER COLOR! DO NOT BE DECEIVED! YOU CAN BE AS BLUE AS YOU WANT BUT THAT DOES NOT FREE YOU FROM HARM! BLUE BLOOD BLEEDS RED!

SVALI SPEAKS

http://www.saferchildren.net/print/Svali01.pdf

One form of programming that is quite common in the Illuminati is color programming. Why is it done? The answer is that trainers are human, and also quite lazy. Color programming is a simple way to organize systems, and allows the trainer to call up alters easily within a system. With the thousands of fragments that many multiples in the cult have, colors is a way of organizing them into an easily accessible group.

Also, young children recognize colors before they can read, so this training can occur quite early. It is begun at about age two in most children.
How it is done: The child is taken into a room with either white, beige, or colored walls. If the room is a neutral color, the lights in the room will be changed, so they color the room with the light's color. If "blue" is the color being imprinted, or put in, the trainer will call up a young child alter, either a controller or core split for a system. They will tell the child that they will learn how to become blue, and what blue means. The room will be bathed in blue light, as mentioned, or has been painted blue for use in this kind of programming. The trainer will be dressed in blue clothing, and may even have a blue mask on. Blue objects will be placed around the room. The alter inside the child is called up, drugged, hypnotized, and traumatized on the table. As they are awakening from the trauma, still in trance, they are told that blue is good, and that they are blue. That blue is important. That blue will protect them from harm. That blue people don't get hurt. This will go on for awhile.
They then ask the child if they want to be "blue", like the trainers. If the child says yes, they will continue on. If the child says no, it will be re-traumatized until it says yes. The child is often naked, and told it cannot wear clothing until it "earns" the right to wear beautiful blue clothing.

Over and over the "safety of being blue" (ie freedom from harm) and danger of not having a color is emphasized. The children really wants to be blue after a while of going through this. They may be given blue candy as a reward for choosing to become the color. They may be given blue sunglasses or tinted lenses to wear. They are allowed to wear blue robes once they
identify with the color chosen for them.

Once the child completely identifies with the color (or rather, the main alter or template for the system accepts this color), then they are taught in progressive stages, over many training sessions, what the color blue means. They are in set ups, or dramas with other blue children, where they act out the role of a "blue". They are drugged, hypnotized, traumatized, while the
meaning of blue is ground in over and over. They are forced to act in "blue" ways. Different trainers and regions will assign different meanings to different colors. Many military systems are coded blue, or protective.

The military alters all are called up periodically to reinforce blue training. If the trainer at a later date wants to access a blue system, they may call them up by color, or wear a piece of clothing or a scarf in the color they want to reach. This becomes an unconscious trigger for this color to come forward. Color coding is one of the first methods that is inlayed over systems. An entire system may be color coded one color; or two or more colors may be coded in , with each system controller (most systems have three) being given a different color over its part of the system

iHIMself™
05-12-2010, 03:17 AM
Somehow I can't see an old American blue blood, a descendant of the Anglos marrying someone such as Jay-Z who would probably be richer.

He has no power.

Race is not the sole reason for marriage, but it is up there.

"Natural white skin has absolutely nothing to do with race."
I am missing something with this? Are you being sarcastic? Humans with dark skin do not have white skin......like the sky is blue....? Caucasians that stay out the sun can have literally white skin, and hence you can see the blue coloured veins beneath - simple as that. People of African decent have dark skin (not white lol), even if they stay out the sun they do NOT turn Caucasian, lol. Hence you can NOT see their blue veins. I would say that is the fundamental basis of race!

If you believe in the biblical stories, we are all ONE race. Descendants of Babylon.

If you believe in evolution.....we are all ONE race. Only adapting to our environments creating the illusion of different races.

Again...racism, is a modern term, never used in the earlier years of history. CULTURE was the word to differentiate between peoples.

Whether colloidal silver is used or not is not relevant, it is NOT a preventative either. Look ihimself, you can't just read some random web site with one view and then take that as truth. There is NO scientific evidence that backs any of your claims of colloidal silver. Your argument is null and void now - FULL STOP!

Full stop. lol. You wish. There is tonnes of evidence to support the effects of colloidal silver. Like I said, google it.

And the fact the royal bloodline still practices this is the basis of my argument about blue bloods. Of course it's relevant. Just not to you. You have fallen to the idea of race, when it is nothing but political jargon.

In the bible it says you are either jewish or greek. Not black, white, yellow or blue. Why? Because there was no such thing as race. Only culture. And for you to say the blacks WON'T turn caucasian, only means you haven't noticed at all.

As for the Turks, they were Greeks. Islam is a religion, not a race.

superted
05-12-2010, 06:19 AM
First of;

"As for the Turks, they were Greeks. Islam is a religion, not a race."

I assume that was for Jane?

Second;

"If you believe in the biblical stories, we are all ONE race. Descendants of Babylon."

I certainly don't believe in fairytales, I thought you didn't either?

"If you believe in evolution.....we are all ONE race. Only adapting to our environments creating the illusion of different races."

LOL you make me laugh! Just to remind you, I'm a biomedical scientist. If you believe in evolution we are all one SPECIES. Due to lack of transport back in the day, humans where geographically spread apart and isolated, and due to different environments they evolved to suit their terrain - the result is DIFFERENT race. You very obviously have no grasp of genetics.

"In the bible it says you are either jewish or greek. Not black, white, yellow or blue. Why? Because there was no such thing as race. Only culture. And for you to say the blacks WON'T turn caucasian, only means you haven't noticed at all."

Yea because the bible is fact? If a Caucasian man from Siberia is introduced to Saharan Africa he will NOT turn black. The colour of our skin is genetic! Introducing someone to a different climate will NOT alter their DNA. Same goes for a man of African origin that goes to Siberia. He will not EVER turn Caucasian. If we are all the same race as you say, then why can scientists discriminate between race at the DNA level?

Lastly;

"Full stop. lol. You wish. There is tonnes of evidence to support the effects of colloidal silver. Like I said, google it."

Really? Again I shall inform you that I'm a medical student. When you go see your doctor about an issue he/she isn't too sure about they don't "google it". They use medically complied search engines that are full of peer assessed medical journals that are as close to fact as your gonna get. Doctors are also trained to peer review any articles they come across. There's plenty of evidence on the internet for unicorns....unfortunately that doesn't make them so! Now if you'd like I can post LOADS of medically peer reviewed journals stating that colloidal silver is an alternative medicine...or in medical terms, totally useless.

jane doe
05-12-2010, 08:27 AM
First of;

"As for the Turks, they were Greeks. Islam is a religion, not a race."

I assume that was for Jane?

Preposterous.

superted
05-12-2010, 08:42 AM
What is preposterous, that ihimself said that...or that I assumed it was directed me whenever you had mentioned Turks...not me?

iHIMself™
05-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm a biomedical scientist. If you believe in evolution we are all one SPECIES. Due to lack of transport back in the day, humans where geographically spread apart and isolated, and due to different environments they evolved to suit their terrain - the result is DIFFERENT race. You very obviously have no grasp of genetics.

But you said earlier that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, and now you say that their environments is what made them black. So, in essence, your earlier claim that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, has been nullified by your own understanding of it.

Seems you're not even reading what you are saying, moreso just to object to anything I've said, even though you've merely confirmed it, only with the added statements, that you are a biomedical scientist, and I don't know what I'm talking about.

The theory of race can seperate THOUSANDS of caucasians themselves. It is a joke. Didn't you know this? Aren't you a biomedical scientist?

It was only on the news a few days ago that 4% of neanderthal DNA is in 70% of the world's population. But not in the blacks, a direct POLITICAL/MEDIA DRIVEN statement, to enhance their sense of being. Falsely I may add. Either they are more evolved, as most blacks would like to believe, or they are still monkies, as the elite would like to believe.

Again, race, is a joke. It is a moment in time, a modern term used in political agendas, and I feel you have been let loose on a delusional course to......delusion.

There is only one. In as many colours as is possible, and ALWAYS changing/evolving, because that is God's/Life's way. And it is wonderful.

Go back to your books, because, as like doctors, you are, by law, dictated by doctrine (and you mock religious doctrine). You start thinking for yourself, and your career is over.

If by your definition of race, the blue bloods are breeds of the same race, then they are, no doubt, the least developed/evolved race that exists. And only by incest of course.

But, unfortunately for you, it is not. Based on being white enough to see your veins, would make the entire northern european population, blue bloods. But the royal families, and elite, are the known blue bloods of history, not the white enough races, so your theory kind of sucks balls.

The blue bloods came out after the black plague. And there's plenty of info out there regarding as to why.

superted
05-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Seriously ihimself - your out of your depth. I like to read a lot on science etc and so yea I'm very opinionated. But right now your playing in my back yard - which is biology. I've already shown how your wrong and now your just throwing up random facts, trying to link them with no evidence and basically trying to disprove science. One last time I'll reply to your post but have some dignity and realise when your beat?

"But you said earlier that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, and now you say that their environments is what made them black. So, in essence, your earlier claim that blacks will NEVER become caucasian, has been nullified by your own understanding of it."

It's a simple concept, evolution in many ways is a one way door, you can go through it but not back. When I said humans of African origin cannot turn into Caucasian I meant within a lifetime, say 80 years? Changing environment CANNOT change DNA - FACT!!!! Could humans of African origin become lighter skinned if they only breed amongst each other.....hmmmm....maybe after 100,000 years - and it wouldn't be guaranteed. Here's an analogy ihimself, when you assume Blacks can turn into Whites, it is the same as assuming humans can turn into gill breathing fish with scales if they changed environment to the oceans. That is EXACTLY along the same lines as thinking White humans will change Black in a different environment - ITS NOT POSSIBLE - I would say, ask a biologist to back me up, but I am a biologist!!!

I can't explain it any more simply than that yet you think what I say has no substance. If you would like ihimself I could post a complex genetics lesson on here detailing how what you think it totally impossible. Do you want that???

The funniest part of all the BS your talking is that you truly believe it. You think that I'm ill educated and that I don't open and read books, unlike yourself that is truly enlightened. Strange though that most of your science comes from a 2000 year old fairytale book.

STOP - reread that last sentence of mine, then reread it again....clear your mind and think openly....you believe in fairytales....

I have a bookcase almost breaking with medical textbooks. I have two huge books alone on genetics. I have taken 2 whole genetics modules and did very well in them. I have a better understanding of biology than over 99% of the whole entire world! Yet you dictate to me what evolution and race are?

STOP....You think DNA can change drastically by just changing environment!!!!! MY GOD...can't you see how stupid that is? Do you realise how complex and difficult genetics is? Very obviously not! You can either take my word for it, or LOOK IT UP! DNA cannot change drastically by just changing environment!!!! Your whole nonsense relies on this....don't believe me?....CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF!!!

EDIT: To be able to check it out I do realise your probably going to have to take a biology course and it would takes months(years?) to truly understand what I am convey here. Perhaps your not a well read as you might think.

Ipsissimus
05-13-2010, 03:19 PM
I think it will clear by now that the Blue Avatars are simply shills for the real rainbow warriors (Christians/Anointians/Elect).

The fact that they limited themselves to Blue is telling in itself. However, Anointians are also Blue and every other Color, for We are the Rainbow Warriors who manifest the Rainbow Nimbus, and THEY cannot take it, steal it, or own it - though the Seven Thunders of the Aethyrs of Emptiness try to do so. For the Rainbow Crown is for those in Covenant with All Creation.

Behold, the Rainbow Warrior comes.. And Time shall be no more.

YouTube - Time of Eternity - King Charles (with Lyrics)

http://www.truthnet.org/christianity/revelation/revelation10/mighty_angel.jpg

YouTube - REVELATION CHAPTER 10

Liber AL vel Legis etiam Mysterium Iniquitatis (http://bookoflaw276.tripod.com)

FallaciesAbound
05-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Ah great, another cult based on an unoriginal sci fi schlock piece. As if the Trekkies, Star Wars nuts, and LOTR fans arent bad enoutgh. Go get some pussy you dumb asses and stop obsessing about Avatar.

iHIMself™
05-13-2010, 06:42 PM
It's a simple concept, When I said humans of African origin cannot turn into Caucasian I meant within a lifetime, say 80 years? Changing environment CANNOT change DNA - FACT!!!!.

Please show me in which post, that i wrote that a black man can turn white in a lifetime?

Changing environments CANNOT change DNA?? FACT?? lmao. I guess the whole theory of evolution goes out the window then? And you are what? A bioscientist? Bahahaha. Sorry, again, you are not reading what you are saying. Oh, sorry, in a lifetime. lol

You think that I'm ill educated and that I don't open and read books. Strange though that most of your science comes from a 2000 year old fairytale book.

Please show me the post where I state that my science comes from the bible.

The fact you claim the bible is a 2000 year old fairytale book, is evidence in itself, you have not read it. The oldest, and most devoted to, book in the history of the human race.....not species......and you have not read it, yet seem to think by reading 2 large books on bioscience, is the be all and end all of science? You are a fool. Read the bible first, enlighten yourself, and then go back to your DNA studies to find the TRUE balance.

You cannot claim to know the tree, without studying its roots.

There are texts that have been used in the bible that go far beyond 2000 years. Sad, that you don't find any interest in it. Even more sad, that you mock divine inspired doctrine, and you so blindly regurgitate scientific doctrine. Keep yourself in a box. That's your choice.

STOP....You think DNA can change drastically by just changing environment!!!!! MY GOD...can't you see how stupid that is? Do you realise how complex and difficult genetics is? Very obviously not! You can either take my word for it, or LOOK IT UP! DNA cannot change drastically by just changing environment!!!! Your whole nonsense relies on this....don't believe me?....CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF!!!

Again, please show me the post where I state DNA can change drastically by just changing environment.
You have dedicated your entire post on this, so called, statement of mine.

I think YOU'RE hilarious.

Ipsissimus
05-13-2010, 08:40 PM
MITCHELL!

http://www.agonybooth.com/images/articles/Mitchell_1975/title.jpg

superted
05-14-2010, 01:52 AM
"Natural white skin has absolutely nothing to do with race. It is underexposure to the sun. Just look at most of the blacks in the US today. They are not as dark as they used to be, because they are not running around in the sun all day long anymore"

Oh sorry you didn't say lifetime, you said a few lifetimes. How long have the Africans been in America.......250 years? Now do this ihimself, see if DNA can change drastically in 250 years.....

And before you ask, changing the amount of melanin your body to change from michael jackson kid to michael jackson adult in 250 years is DRASTIC!!

Also keep this fact in your closed mind, interracial intercourse produces intermediates - that would be the DNA at work. Too complex for ya? Let me break it down for you, when a white woman and black man love each other their child shares half the fathers melanin DNA and half the mothers creating a lighter black/darker white. Perhaps this would be the nonsense of talk of when you say blacks are getting lighter in the USA.

DNA cannot change drastically in 250 years - and you did say that!

BOOM, OVER, YOU LOSE!

jane doe
05-14-2010, 08:46 AM
STOP....You think DNA can change drastically by just changing environment!!!!!

What is the dna structure of the octopus which changes shape and color to blend? Surely it is constant as well.

Can Your DNA Change During Your Life? (http://www.wisegeek.com/can-your-dna-change-during-your-life.htm)
^^Is wise geek correct?

superted
05-14-2010, 08:49 AM
No the DNA of the octopus changes in line with the days of the week...duh!

BlueAngel
05-14-2010, 08:43 PM
What is the dna structure of the octopus which changes shape and color to blend? Surely it is constant as well.

Can Your DNA Change During Your Life? (http://www.wisegeek.com/can-your-dna-change-during-your-life.htm)
^^Is wise geek correct?

How could something that constantly changes be a constant?

Changing shape and color to blend is not because of DNA.

DNA is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms and some viruses.

BlueAngel
05-14-2010, 10:08 PM
"Natural white skin has absolutely nothing to do with race. It is underexposure to the sun. Just look at most of the blacks in the US today. They are not as dark as they used to be, because they are not running around in the sun all day long anymore"

Oh sorry you didn't say lifetime, you said a few lifetimes. How long have the Africans been in America.......250 years? Now do this ihimself, see if DNA can change drastically in 250 years.....

And before you ask, changing the amount of melanin your body to change from michael jackson kid to michael jackson adult in 250 years is DRASTIC!!

Also keep this fact in your closed mind, interracial intercourse produces intermediates - that would be the DNA at work. Too complex for ya? Let me break it down for you, when a white woman and black man love each other their child shares half the fathers melanin DNA and half the mothers creating a lighter black/darker white. Perhaps this would be the nonsense of talk of when you say blacks are getting lighter in the USA.

DNA cannot change drastically in 250 years - and you did say that!

BOOM, OVER, YOU LOSE!

Whomever said that white skin has nothing to do with race and is the result of underexposure to the sun, this is what I have to say?

Are you serious?

I suppose you also believe that black skin has nothing to do with race, as well.

Obviiously, according to your belief system, it must be the result of overexposure to the sun.