PDA

View Full Version : drinking your doom

cbluemagica
05-09-2010, 06:32 AM
i live in the south... the deep south! so im either in hell, mexico, or texas. but its my opinion that tap water, all tap water, contains certain... detectable and very provable... chemicles that cause hallucinations, nightmares, and ultimately mind controlling by way of hypnotic brainwashing. this stuff is also in our food. this, as far as i know, is only happening in america. i thought you people would like to know whats in your drinking water. thanks for reading. -the A.C.

kerry
05-09-2010, 11:47 AM
i live in the tristate area
i boil my water. then put it in the ice box. lasts about a week.
in the summer i like my cold water. i wash the cloths with tap water
another way to pureify water is electric shock. electrafy the water
to kill the smallest germ. i started doing this when
i found out our city water is recycled. its a real toylet bowle here

superted
05-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Boiling or electric shock doesn't remove any chemicals. If your concerned about drinking particles of poo in your drinking water I suggest you buy bottled water!

kerry
05-09-2010, 03:06 PM
did you know when those who live in the mid east and are in the desert they drink cammel pee

superted
05-09-2010, 03:17 PM
All urine is sterile at source, even your own and does not contain any bacteria, fungi or viruses, unless of course you have kidney/bladder infection.

jane doe
05-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Cbluemagica, maybe it's a shallow source.

cbluemagica
05-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Boiling or electric shock doesn't remove any chemicals. If your concerned about drinking particles of poo in your drinking water I suggest you buy bottled water!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfPAjUvvnIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfPAjUvvnIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
bottle water is just tap water. see for yourself on this episode of pen and teller! NO ONE IS SAFE!

cbluemagica
05-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Cbluemagica, maybe it's a shallow source.
what do you mean?

jane doe
05-11-2010, 10:57 AM
what do you mean?

I presumed you had an experience you were relating, since you didn't provide a link to back-up your opinion.

Most well water is filtered through many layers of the earth. Natural lithium could occur in North Carolina well water, but bottled water probably has more damaging chemicals in it than filtered well water.

edit to add, Some neurological interruptions are caused by prior damage to the region/sphere.

superted
05-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Bottled water doesn't have poo in it, that is what I was saying. And no bottled water is not from the tap. If it was, it wouldn't be sold as from a different source as that would be breaking laws.

jane doe
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Bottled water doesn't have poo in it, that is what I was saying. And no bottled water is not from the tap. If it was, it wouldn't be sold as from a different source as that would be breaking laws.

Superted, check this out:

Aquafina labels to spell out source - tap water - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/07/27/pepsico.aquafina.reut/)

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 09:01 PM

Aquafina labels to spell out source - tap water - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/07/27/pepsico.aquafina.reut/)

Incredible.

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 10:39 PM
So, you mean when I buy that bottled water thinking I'm doing something good for myself rather than drinking TAP water with all the chemicals, etc., I'm actually drinking tap water with all the chemical, etc.

I guess we should have know this, eh?

It's all in the labeling and packaging and the lies that go with it.

Ah, the word MARKETING comes to mind.

cbluemagica
05-11-2010, 10:39 PM

thats what ive been trying to tell people, like ted! yes, all bottle water is from a municiple source. i.e. the city tap source. it says its from a municiple source on every label of bottle water!

BlueAngel
05-11-2010, 10:43 PM
i live in the south... the deep south! so im either in hell, mexico, or texas. but its my opinion that tap water, all tap water, contains certain... detectable and very provable... chemicles that cause hallucinations, nightmares, and ultimately mind controlling by way of hypnotic brainwashing. this stuff is also in our food. this, as far as i know, is only happening in america. i thought you people would like to know whats in your drinking water. thanks for reading. -the A.C.

Tap water does not produce hallucinations, nightmares or mind control by way of hypnotic brainwashing.

Selling bottled water under false advertisement is called marketing for profit and not mind control or hypnotic brainwashing that causes nightmares.

superted
05-12-2010, 03:19 AM
"thats what ive been trying to tell people, like ted! yes, all bottle water is from a municiple source. i.e. the city tap source. it says its from a municiple source on every label of bottle water!"

Maybe in america that kind of outright lying takes place but not here. Evian for example, is from the Évian-les-Bains in france. The water is filtered through natural limestone or whatever, much like a natural well. It isn't tap water, fact.

Coca-cola had a plant in england producing their version of a bottled water, Desin....or something like that. Turned out they were partially filling the bottles straight from the tap, they were shut down and it isn't sold here in the Uk anymore.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 06:47 AM
So, you mean when I buy that bottled water thinking I'm doing something good for myself rather than drinking TAP water with all the chemicals, etc., I'm actually drinking tap water with all the chemical, etc.

I guess we should have know this, eh?

It's all in the labeling and packaging and the lies that go with it.

Ah, the word MARKETING comes to mind.

...not necessarilly... you give the bottle all the power. like vagina whipped wussies or virgin men who put wemon up on a high pedalstooles. when clearly there nothing but arm trophies/ show ponys/ boobs that talk/ vagina that walks/ money vampires/ naggers/ poor drivers/ etc, etc! we dont have all day. so long story short- men are better than wemon! so its us that should be put up on a pedastoole by woman! not the other way around! no offence to any wemon on here. just pointing out the facts! - the holy/ unholy A.C.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 06:57 AM
"thats what ive been trying to tell people, like ted! yes, all bottle water is from a municiple source. i.e. the city tap source. it says its from a municiple source on every label of bottle water!"

Maybe in america that kind of outright lying takes place but not here. Evian for example, is from the Évian-les-Bains in france. The water is filtered through natural limestone or whatever, much like a natural well. It isn't tap water, fact.

Coca-cola had a plant in england producing their version of a bottled water, Desin....or something like that. Turned out they were partially filling the bottles straight from the tap, they were shut down and it isn't sold here in the Uk anymore.

hey, hey, hey! how the hell did you know im in/from/live in the u.s.a.? im sure i didnt put it on my profile... yes. im an american and proud of it! im dying to know ted... what gave my location away???

jane doe
05-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Evian for example, is from the Évian-les-Bains in france.

So is their tap water. lol.

jane doe
05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
... so its us that should be put up on a pedastoole by woman!

Stands on other pedestal, waves.

superted
05-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Jane doe - couldn't tell you if they do use mountain water sources for tap water. Considering how much water is used by the populous in general for things such as washing, gardening, toilets, etc, I highly doubt fresh water is used as I'm sure supply is time limited and wouldn't be enough.

More likely a reservoir like most places, where the water is recycled from toilets etc. Hence my initial posts that if you don't want poo in your water, drink bottled as it comes from pure rain water, limestone filtered and not recycled at some sewage processing plant.

For instance, there's a fresh water spring a few miles from me. This spring water collects from the surrounding hills and emerges at its source, a valley. Logical enough and no it's not tap water (as there's not enough to supply large infrastructure) and no it doesn't contain poo particles as it has come from the sky!

I don't know my european laws on bottled water, but I'd be surprised if a bottle labelled as spring water, was anything but.

jane doe
05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
More at link.

I'd like to remind everyone to be very careful when maltodextrin appears as an ingredient in a medicine or supplement. As a previous poster noted, the FDA labeling guidelines regarding maltodextrin do not apply to meds or vitamins. Just this past week, I had the absolute worst "celiac episode" that I've had in years. (I was diagnosed in '89) I couldn't understand it, since I'd been sick with a cold for several days, and hadn't been eating much of anything at all except for gluten-free chicken soup and gluten-free toast --- plus, I'm not very sensitive to gluten and don't usually have a reaction from trace amounts. The other night I finally thought to check the ingredients on the Theraflu that I'd been taking before bed every night since I caught the cold. Sure enough -- maltodextrin. I stopped taking Theraflu and sure enough my symptoms cleared up. The celiac symptoms, anyway. I still have the cold.

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/4865-maltodextrin/ (http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/4865-maltodextrin/)

superted
05-12-2010, 02:13 PM
.....and?