PDA

View Full Version : Must See Video - at N.O. Convention Center, Last night, Geraldo & Shepard Smith

Thumper
09-03-2005, 08:57 PM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/02.html#a4763

It shows how refugees were being locked in the Superdome and left to kill eachother.

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 09:20 PM
The fix is in.

I have gone beyond amazement.

We can all stop pretending we're shocked.

People should have worked out by now that this is part of a co-ordinated plan. Obviously more will come from this.

Bush is FINISHED.

He will NOT be President by the end of the year.

Thanx for the link.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Nah, he's such a damned good puppet on a string. I think they're gonna try to get all the mileage they can out of him in the next two years. :-?

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Nope...he's finished.

I put that extra large so it must be true.

He's done.

A small wager?

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:26 PM
You may be right though, they might hang him out to dry, but I don't see why they'd do that now when he's doing everything they want so well.

freeman
09-03-2005, 09:27 PM
The fix is in.

My money's with TB on this one.
FOX NEWS TURNED AGAINST GEORGE W. BUSH?
That isn't supposed to happen in this universe...Shepherd Smith aghast, Geraldo's crocodile tears, Sean Hannity desperately trying to defend the government rescue efforts and being dressed down by his colleagues...
Maybe Bush will hang on longer than we think, but he is a marked man. Of that I am certain.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:28 PM
What, you don't think Karl Rove has an ace up his sleeve? :-P

freeman
09-03-2005, 09:31 PM
What, you don't think Karl Rove has an ace up his sleeve?

Karl Rove is probably renewing his passport and buying a plane ticket to Brazi right about now.
How can the myriad of investigations surrouding 9/11, Valerie Plame and the Downing Street Memo now be circumvented?
I suppose the final piece would be if the black community rises up in anger like after the Rodney King verdict...

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Okay, so Bush is impeached. But that leaves Cheney to play.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:34 PM
There's a ruler with iron fist if I ever saw one.

freeman
09-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Okay, so Bush is impeached. But that leaves Cheney to play.
There's a ruler with iron fist if I ever saw one.

You're assuming that this is all going to take a legal, constitutional twist.
I see it devolving more into another "October Surprise" like the Bolsheviks in 1917.
History is such a redundant bitch, because she is consistently controlled by the same forces.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm not real certain martial law will be implemented under Bush's watch. I guess in elitists terms, he has a quickly disappearing window of opportunity to make a sweeping power play. I think more chaos needs to happen though in order for that to happen.

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 09:44 PM
I'll wager a crisp $50 Australian Plastic Note ($36 U.S) that Bush is run out of town before the end of this year.

I have written this on a peice of paper as an "I.O.U". U.S style. So it may or may not be worth anything over the coming weeks.

It will escalate RAPIDLY over the next week.

Bush is finished. I'm sure of it. And soon.

Nothing else in my life is clearer than this right now...except that Miss Daisy was the ONLY good thing to come out of The Dukes Of Hazzard.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:46 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Nothing else in my life is clearer than this right now...except that Miss Daisy was the ONLY good thing to come out of The Dukes Of Hazzard.This is absolutely true. :-P

freeman
09-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I guess in elitists terms, he has a quickly disappearing window of opportunity to make a sweeping power play.

AB-SO-LUTELY. And even if he does, his neocon infiltrators could still sabotage it and turn it against him.
I still expect something nuclear that will result in Russia retaliating against the U. S.

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 09:49 PM
I think more chaos needs to happen though in order for that to happen.

That is not dependant on which arm of the club is appearing on the set every day in Washington. Besides...where is Cheyney these days. Has Hillary made a speech?

We all know Martial Law is coming. The time frame is the debate.

The laws are in place. The security apparatus is organised. The technology is in.

Now for the main events.

Civil unrest must be the goal. Anything that will foment chaos on this level is on the cards.

The possabilities list will be long.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:50 PM
October suprise revolt you say, freeman? Yeah, I can see that. Martial law would be implemented in damned hurry if that happened. Who do you suppose might be the charismatic leader of this revolt?

freeman
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Civil unrest must be the goal. Anything that will foment chaos on this level is on the cards.

YES, YES, YES!

Bush is about to enter the same domestic territory as Lyndon Johnson/Richard Nixon during the Viet Nam era.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 09:54 PM
They will arise from the east and storm capital hill and it will burn like the reichstagg. Nostradomus Quatrain>>>No Shit! :-P

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I still expect something nuclear that will result in Russia retaliating against the U. S.

I personally believe ALL OUT nukes have been prepared for around 2011-12. Only if the world population is not cowed.

Bio will be their weapon of choice beginning with China and Asia in general. This has a real "fear factor" that will keep whitey under the Police State thumb over sudden and over with Nukes.

Still...a small nuke to be blamed on the usual suspects may be on the cards with a little more chaos.

My nose is twitching faster than Tabitha's...something more...soon.

A running series of events over one sudden one.

Civil War MUST be a priority in the U.S right now for the Globalists.

Keep an eye on the Middle East right now too.

For me the vital need is to portray the U.S as on it's knees and vulnerable...and naughty players like Iran "callously" played on this for...???? Then the U.S can be seen to have suffered a grievious blow that they could only respond with nukes...visa vi Iran.

Of course it's all up in the air and up for grabs.

Once the nuking starts Cheyney will be leader.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 10:02 PM
truebeliever wrote:

What, Anglos vs. Mexicans? That one's already underway unless you had somethin' else in mind.

freeman
09-03-2005, 10:04 PM
What, Anglos vs. Mexicans?

No, just like the sixties. White vs. black and left vs. right.
And eventually everyone against the government -- both parties.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 10:06 PM
I see now, the clarion call for anarchy.

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 10:07 PM
I agree.

It must be black against white.

I cannot believe at least 50 black "looters" have not been shot yet.

nohope187
09-03-2005, 10:11 PM
I think Louisiana has some gun control laws that provoked some of that. Then again, I don't know.

freeman
09-03-2005, 10:20 PM

And finally the NWO/Illuminati boys come in to "make the peace" by scapegoating most of the groups who have been provoking the conflict all along.
Just like Hitler and the Communists did.
The sheeple believe they have been vindicated and liberated by a true revolution against injustice.
Soon they are imprisoned within a system even more oppressive than the one they just overthrew.
That's the gameplan.

09-03-2005, 10:26 PM
freeman wrote:
The fix is in.

My money's with TB on this one.
FOX NEWS TURNED AGAINST GEORGE W. BUSH?
That isn't supposed to happen in this universe...Shepherd Smith aghast, Geraldo's crocodile tears, Sean Hannity desperately trying to defend the government rescue efforts and being dressed down by his colleagues...
Maybe Bush will hang on longer than we think, but he is a marked man. Of that I am certain.

That was my first thought! FOX NEWS!! GERALDO!!

They freakin' opened shelters and threw away the keys.

FEMA didn't know there were people at the convention center?

SCUMBAGS!!

09-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Nothing else in my life is clearer than this right now...except that Miss Daisy was the ONLY good thing to come out of The Dukes Of Hazzard.

!!LOL!!

But, she is dumb as an ox!!

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 10:31 PM
See how disorganised and inept the U.S is?

No wonder those terrorists on 9-11 got through if this is an example...which it is. Of complicity.

Amazingly...all U.S pretension of INEPTNESS goes out the door when dropping a bomb on someone or even an entire Army from the other side of the world.

I guess some things you are good at and others you are not. :-x

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 10:33 PM

And your point is?

Sweet, sweet Jessica..."she likey puppy dogs and ice cream...." 8-)

09-03-2005, 10:33 PM
truebeliever wrote:
I think more chaos needs to happen though in order for that to happen.

That is not dependant on which arm of the club is appearing on the set every day in Washington. Besides...where is Cheyney these days. Has Hillary made a speech?

We all know Martial Law is coming. The time frame is the debate.

The laws are in place. The security apparatus is organised. The technology is in.

Now for the main events.

The possabilities list will be long.

Okay, so Bush has done his job and he'll be gone soon!!

and

then, Cheney!!

well, wouldn't that be their plan??

and then on to re-election!!!

The man is frightening!!

truebeliever
09-03-2005, 10:35 PM
One hour ago...this thread had no reply's. It now has over 30.

This is the fastest thread growth in CC's history.

Does anyone win a prize?

Maybe a trip to the N.O Mardi Gra?

09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I personally believe ALL OUT nukes have been prepared for around 2011-12. Only if the world population is not cowed.

Bio will be their weapon of choice beginning with China and Asia in general. This has a real "fear factor" that will keep whitey under the Police State thumb over sudden and over with Nukes.

Still...a small nuke to be blamed on the usual suspects may be on the cards with a little more chaos.

My nose is twitching faster than Tabitha's...something more...soon.

A running series of events over one sudden one.

Keep an eye on the Middle East right now too.

For me the vital need is to portray the U.S as on it's knees and vulnerable...and naughty players like Iran "callously" played on this for...???? Then the U.S can be seen to have suffered a grievious blow that they could only respond with nukes...visa vi Iran.

Of course it's all up in the air and up for grabs.

Once the nuking starts Cheyney will be leader.

I'm just interjecting here. Pay no attention.

"They seek to bring America to her knees." Don't steal my line, tb!!!!

09-03-2005, 10:39 PM
freeman wrote:

And finally the NWO/Illuminati boys come in to "make the peace" by scapegoating most of the groups who have been provoking the conflict all along.
Just like Hitler and the Communists did.
The sheeple believe they have been vindicated and liberated by a true revolution against injustice.
Soon they are imprisoned within a system even more oppressive than the one they just overthrew.
That's the gameplan.

Okay, I've said this before, as well!

Go, ahead, boys, keep stealing my lines.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nohope187
09-03-2005, 10:40 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Does anyone win a prize?

Maybe a trip to the N.O Mardi Gra?Only thing they'll be celebrating now is Dies Irae.

09-03-2005, 10:41 PM
truebeliever wrote:
See how disorganised and inept the U.S is?

No wonder those terrorists on 9-11 got through if this is an example...which it is. Of complicity.

Amazingly...all U.S pretension of INEPTNESS goes out the door when dropping a bomb on someone or even an entire Army from the other side of the world.

I guess some things you are good at and others you are not. :-x

Stealing my line again!!

and

the terrorists reside in America!!

09-03-2005, 10:42 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Does anyone win a prize?

Maybe a trip to the N.O Mardi Gra?

But you'll have to know how to swim and live in squalor!!!

09-03-2005, 10:43 PM
truebeliever wrote:

And your point is?

Sweet, sweet Jessica..."she likey puppy dogs and ice cream...." 8-)

AND, my point is that she is dumb as an ox!!

09-03-2005, 10:45 PM
GAWD, I think I was just caught up in a tornado!!!

In Kansas!!

and

swept away to OZ!!!

nomad
09-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Did you folks here Geraldo last nite ?

He says that " there are lessons to be learned

here ... and we should remember them for when

the nuclear attack hits us " ! ! !

freeman
09-03-2005, 11:04 PM

That's interesting...Geraldo is a dramatizing dipshit, but he does have a big mouth. If someone let something slip to him, he just might pass it along.

09-03-2005, 11:16 PM
freeman wrote:

That's interesting...Geraldo is a dramatizing dipshit, but he does have a big mouth. If someone let something slip to him, he just might pass it along.

What lessons??? and how will remembering them help us???

What?

That the government of the United State's of America doesn't respond to the needs of the people and is a corrupt and criminal organization?

Is that what we're suppose to remember?

How is that going to help us??

The government is the entity that needs to learn from their mistakes. Not us!!!

They are our abusers.

We are at their mercy.

It's like domestic violence. They say they love America and her people, but kick us in the arse everyday.

We try to address them, but they intimidate, scold and chase us away.

We try to vote them out, but they fix the election and vote themselves in.

We try to speak out against them and we're considered unpatriotic.

I want a restraining order against all of them.

freeman
09-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Still, back to the original topic, this is an absolutely incredible video. Fox News, the party organ of the Bush administration, turning against them. It's like we've been sucked into a wormhole to an alternate universe.
But just to be certain I copied these important quotes off the tape straight from the mouth of Shepherd Smith:

They won't let them walk oout of there, What they've done is they've locked them in there.The government said you go here and you'll get help. Or you go in that Super Dome and you'll get help. And they didn't get help. They got locked in there, and they watched people getting killed around them. And they watched people starving. And they watched elderly people not getting any medicine. And now they know it's happening, because we've been telling them.
...And you know what they're doing now...they have set up a checkpoint...it's the only way out...it's the connection to the rest of the world...and they've set up a checkpoint and anyone who walks up out of that city now is turned around...over there there's hope...over there there's electricity...over there there's food and water...but you're not allowed to go from there to here. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO IT.

Anyone still doubt government complicity in this event?

nohope187
09-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Such ghoulish fiends, watching them die. No doubts about govt. terror here.

Insight
09-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Slightly off topic, but you know what REALLY made me sick to my @$$? When dear old Geraldo stole that baby and then forced himself to cry. Who does he think he's fooling? That's absolutely shameless!!! Disaster in America is like a fresh carcass to vultures. Every parasitic leech needs to dive in and rip off a chunk of the flesh in order to further their own pathetic existance.

Nauseating...

Draken
09-05-2005, 03:18 AM
After watching the news clips and reading all your posts, I have to say that despite the fact that this Geraldo Rivera person seems to over-react and dramatize, he is THE ONLY news reporter I've seen so far - including the Thailand tsunami mass murder crime against humanity, which it was - who is doing what he can, as a journalist with access to massmedia, to try to locate missing persons in New Orleans.

This is what news reporters with access to TV cameras should be doing.

As for the political implications of this manifactured disaster I suspect it is, I agree with nohope, freeman and TB - pretext/excuse for Martial Law.

cuda
10-15-2006, 10:20 PM
to bad and so sad shoulda let them all converge on your town.But i do agree they should have let them go across the river and set up a refuge camp at the wal-mart parking lot like jerry rivers said.