PDA

View Full Version : Little Lord Gaga

BlueAngel
05-12-2010, 02:51 PM
The following performance is by a sixth grader.

Little Lord Gaga: Greyson Michael Chance's "Paparazzi" Is A Web Sensation - Video Ga Ga (http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/39067/little-lord-gaga-greyson-michael-chances-paparazzi-is-a-web-sensation/)

justinick
01-05-2012, 12:52 AM
i like his performance.....amazing...this kid is going to be a star...

symphonious
01-27-2012, 06:11 PM
This is totally off topic and I apologize, I just don't have any other way to post. I just joined this site and tried to make an "introduce yourself" and it says that I can reply to threads, but not make new ones. I've been looking around the site to find if it explains anywhere how long I won't be able to make new threads or if there's something I need to do first, but I can't find anything.

Is it just temporary? Did I not finish registering my account somehow? Help perlease, thank you!

symphonious
02-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Is this forum dead or something? It's been like 4 days with no replies...

Charlie Prime
02-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Is this forum dead or something? It's been like 4 days with no replies...

Could be. I just discovered this 'Club Conspiracy' forum. I really like this forum layout and software. The server seems fast. Pages load very fast. It is not cluttered with graphics. The x-width makes use of the entire screen.

On the down side, there don't seem to be many new posts. The spam is not being cleaned out. Not much traffic.

Seems a shame. I really like the layout.