PDA

View Full Version : Are Gulf Fish Poisonous?

stompk
05-15-2010, 08:31 AM
I came across a disturbing article showing hundreds of dead fish on the shore. They are not covered in oil, as they come from deep sea. There are catfish, and other bottom feeders, suggesting they may be dying from the chemical dispersants being used.

Are the people living near the gulf being purposefully poisoned? I haven't bought that this was an accident from the beginning.

Dauphin Island, right off the coast of Alabama, was one of the first places to report oil making landfall on its shores. The oil hit Dauphin's beach in the form of small tar balls -- similar to those I found washing up on the shore of Louisiana. Now, just a few days later, hundreds of dead fish have washed up on the same island. I captured the grisly scene, or at least attempted to -- there were too many dead catfish littering the beach to photograph.

YouTube - Dead fish on Alabama beach (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZASR4czL6I)

http://i40.tinypic.com/2it55ye.jpg

Hundreds of Dead Fish Wash Up on Public Beach in Alabama After Oil Sightings (Photos + Video) : TreeHugger (http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/05/hundreds-dead-fish-wash.php)

superted
05-15-2010, 09:09 AM
You think the BP oil leak was done on purpose? For what reason?

stompk
05-15-2010, 09:21 AM
You think the BP oil leak was done on purpose? For what reason?

To bring about a new technology to clean up the oil spill called, self assembling machines, or nanobots, that will get out of control and create the Red Goo.

The Red Goo eats pretty much anything carbon based. That's why the PTB have built underground cities stuffed full of food, water and supplies, to outlive the Red Goo.

The worlds waters will be poisoned. Not because Revelations is coming true, but because they are bringing about the prophecy themselves.

stompk
05-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Experts say dispersants, while toxic, are much less toxic than oil. Using them on an oil spill produces the "lesser of two difficult environmental outcomes," says EPA administrator Lisa Jackson.

But some experts, including Ken Rosenberg of Cornell University's Lab of Ornithology, say dispersants still pose a problem for the environment.

"Almost certainly it's going to have major effects down in the water to the marine life and, ultimately, this is the same marine life on which the birds and animals on the surface are dependent," Rosenberg told CNN.

Scientists have warned that fish eggs and larvae, shrimp, coral and oysters are potentially most at risk from dispersants. The chemicals can also contaminate the skin of ocean-farmed fish if their cages are near where dispersants are used, according to the International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation, a nonprofit group that offers technical guidance on cleaning up spills.

What are oil dispersants? - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/studentnews/05/15/oil.spill.dispersants/)

Once people start seeing how devistating the dispersants are, they will be succeptable to any solution. That solution will rear itself as an ugly beast rising out of the ocean.

They call them Self Assembling Machines, or SAMS. They actually self replicate, and carry little bacteria backpacks that eat the oil, and the machines use the carbon from the oil to build another nanobot, as the bacteria replicate.

Different molecules within the body result in the formation of a wide variety of microstructures. Interface Sciences Corporation has, through the use of its patented technology and patented application methods, synthetically recreated Mother Nature's ability to create self-assembled monolayers (SAMs) up to several layers thick depending on the application.

The marriage of nanoparticulates and SAMs provides direct access to a new class of nanostructured hybrid materials that are very useful as environmental sorbent materials, structural components, coatings, wetting control, friction and lubrication control, adhesion, bio-related applications (e.g. pharmaceutical controlled release, and biomedical implant materials), sensing/detection, environmental remediation and electronics materials.

Nanotechnology for Recovery and Reuse of Spilled Oil (http://www.physorg.com/news6358.html)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdo0F9gdcC0&feature=related

superted
05-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Red goo....?

kerry
05-15-2010, 06:46 PM
i hope not i like fish

superted
05-16-2010, 03:04 AM
I hope not, I like fish.

kerry
05-16-2010, 12:13 PM
is there a echo in here

superted
05-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Is there an echo in here?

kerry
05-16-2010, 06:49 PM
superted is being a jerk

superted
05-17-2010, 01:14 AM
Kerry is being a jerk LOL

kerry
05-17-2010, 09:05 AM
lets try gaylic
you are ni thagann ciall roimh aois
royal

superted
05-17-2010, 02:02 PM
What's Gaylic?

kerry
05-17-2010, 06:06 PM
you dont know?
how old are you
gaylic is the old native irish language. was used in ireland england all over a long time ago. the english are related to the irish clans but seperated.

superted
05-17-2010, 06:18 PM
No I believe it's Gaelic.

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
This Gulf Oil Spill is a serious topic and, as per usual, Kerry and superted are adding nothing of importance.

I'm surprised jane doe hasn't checked in.

Guess I'll have to do some research in order to add significant input to this thread.

I would appreciate it, however, since this is STOMPK's thread, if he would provide us with all of the pertinent information regarding this spill and why they cannot contain it.

Thanks, Stompk!

In Peace,
The Raving Lunatic!

P.S. If you have nothing of significance to add to this forum or thread, I suggest you don't or risk being banned.

This thread does not need a bunch of trolls nor does this forum.

Thanking you in advance,
BlueAngel

P.P.S. I heard Kevin Costner had a resolution. Did anyone else hear about this?

stompk
05-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Blue, thanks for the response. Yes, Kevin Costner is affiliated with some company that has a machine that removes oil. Was demonstrated on a very small scale, and equipment looked expensive.

The problem is going to be, the dispersants If you have ever made vinegar and oil salad dressing, the key is emulsification. That's what's happening with the oil in the gulf.

Latest satellite video shows oil getting into gulf loop, which is very bad.

http://i41.tinypic.com/5cyfrp.jpg

I would suggest that BP's claim that they are catching 2/5th of the oil is a complete lie.

Where's the video? They can show the pipe leaking (I don't believe that's the real leak either), but they can't show their 4" pipe sticking in a 21" pipe?

Remember when they said there was 3 leaks? Well, supposedly they plugged the smallest one, and now they are saying there is this one leak. Where's the third?

Where's the US govt, verifying BP's claimed results, and leak rate? Why are they wasting time on hearings, instead of plugging the leak, and then worry about the legal issues?

Even senators have came out after the hearings and said that the Blow Out Preventer was tampered with.

Every one of the BP board is a globalist.
The board | Governance | BP (http://www.bp.com/managedlistingsection.do?categoryId=9021801&contentId=7040608)

Obama received millions from BP when running for president.

What concerns me the most, is there isn't anything on the front page about the spill today, suggesting that they have put the public to sleep on this issue. Without serious public pressure, they will keep getting away with this.

This truly has the capacity to poison the East Coast too. I guess people will have to see the oil washing up on shore before they realize the size and scope of the problem.

By then, it will be too late.

kerry
05-18-2010, 09:14 AM
ease up blue
having fun is importaint to

kerry
05-18-2010, 09:42 AM
this is strange
in one of my post i sead i see thousands of miles of dead fish
in other words i saw it but it dident happen yet.. just a month befor this oil thing
blue angel your a morerator maybe you have lookup tools

jane doe
05-18-2010, 12:41 PM
lets try gaylic
you are ni thagann ciall roimh aois
royal

ní thagann ciall roimh aois
sense doesn't come before age

I'm allergic to fish.

stompk
05-18-2010, 05:07 PM
ní thagann ciall roimh aois
sense doesn't come before age

I'm allergic to fish.

I thought you were dead?

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 09:40 PM
this is strange
in one of my post i sead i see thousands of miles of dead fish
in other words i saw it but it dident happen yet.. just a month befor this oil thing
blue angel your a morerator maybe you have lookup tools

You can look-up your posts just as easily as I can, besides, I'm too busy easing up and having fun to do any research for you.

jane doe
05-19-2010, 11:10 AM
I thought you were dead?
It was a fish tail..

kerry
05-19-2010, 12:53 PM
You can look-up your posts just as easily as I can, besides, I'm too busy easing up and having fun to do any research for you.

blue
it wasent ment to be sarcastic or anything
just punning

stompk
05-19-2010, 03:24 PM
This is how your government is handling the oil catastrophe.

Coast Guard is under BP's rules
Coast Guard Under 'BP's Rules' - CBS News Video (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6496749n&tag=related;photovideo)

Simply unbelievable.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 04:31 PM
blue
it wasent ment to be sarcastic or anything
just punning

Can't you recognize funny?

:)

kerry
05-19-2010, 04:50 PM
blond or red head

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
blond or red head

Huh?

Stay on topic.

kerry
05-21-2010, 06:46 PM
huh
i am on topic.
cant you see funey

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 07:22 PM
huh
i am on topic.
cant you see funey

You're never on topic.

Please tell me how inquiring as to red-head or blonde is on topic.

Perhaps you need a sense of humor in order to see me funny.

Obviously, you don't have one.

Kindly use spell-check.

Thank you,
BA

stompk
05-23-2010, 11:12 AM
New picture shows true scope of oil disaster.

http://i45.tinypic.com/zkfwwi.jpg

BlueAngel
05-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Don't know if gulf fish are poisonous, but I'm thinking about removing fish from my menu for the time being.

This oil GUSH is horrendous.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm angry about it.

Stompk,

Do you know if an oil disaster of this kind has ever happened before?

What safety measures were not in place and why not?

It's not just GULF fish any longer, is it?

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel
05-25-2010, 02:28 AM
Oh, well, Stompk.

This is your thread and you've let us down by not supplying answers to the questions that I posed.

I'lll just do it myself, as per usual.