PDA

View Full Version : Time to Unite against Them?

revoltnow
05-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Even to the casual observer it must be obvious that society and world around us is in a state of chaos. The only times we ever united againts a common foe we succeeded [WW1/WW2]. If the current political situation, the constant scare tactics and the fact we went to war on a lie isnt enough to open your eyes -then looking into our history as a speices and where we really originated from should be enough to show that we have known nothing but opression since we were first put on this earth by - well, what/who - thats one of the fucking questions we should be asking. Let your thoughts flow.

kerry
05-17-2010, 12:42 PM
do you think the fish n the gulf are poluted

kerry
05-17-2010, 12:46 PM
i agree 100 percent we should show them who is in charge here we the people are thats who boy ill tell ya one day they are going to go to far and when they do we the people will take over you bet
but who are we uniting agenst?

revoltnow
05-17-2010, 12:55 PM
"Them" is the term i'm using to incorperate all the systems of control enforced upon us by the goverment we see, and the other forces that work behind everything to influence society for there own ends.These forces can only be revealed and defeated by mass movement against them. Hence "time to unite".

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Posting on this forum is standing up to and uniting against them.

But, please, I'm all ears.

Let me know how else you suggest we do so.

revoltnow
05-18-2010, 04:03 AM
The only way is to become a dedicated group that works against the systems of control by any means possible {within some kinda reason}actions do speak louder than words.

kerry
05-18-2010, 03:46 PM
how about when we stand in long lines we learn how to fart.
when i went to the unemploiyment office i allways put on last weeks dirty cloths and boy did i stink.. it got me to the front lines though
how about we stand in front of the irs building and give them dirty looks.
you know what allways works.. stan in front of mcdonnolds and pick your nose
oh.. and try to avoid stop lights if you can. every traffic stop has security cameras.. the law hates it when you avoid the cameras

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 06:04 PM
The only way is to become a dedicated group that works against the systems of control by any means possible {within some kinda reason}actions do speak louder than words.

The system of control cannot be penetrated by the average JOE and/or any group.

Thus, the reason it is in place.

If you think a dedicated group can work against the military industrial complex, the banksters, the "rogue" CIA; all the persons with money, power and control over corporations; financial institutions, the US government and their elected officials, you would be mistaken.

revoltnow
05-19-2010, 07:25 AM
If it is not possible to take down these "instiutions"then how have the french,the americans,the russians,and the chinese all had successful revelutions?

kerry
05-19-2010, 12:56 PM
The system of control cannot be penetrated by the average JOE and/or any group.

Thus, the reason it is in place.

If you think a dedicated group can work against the military industrial complex, the banksters, the "rogue" CIA; all the persons with money, power and control over corporations; financial institutions, the US government and their elected officials, you would be mistaken.

thats what the red coats sead

kerry
05-19-2010, 01:02 PM
did anyone else get this
i couldent log off and close down my computer. i am on cable. and the on button stayd lit no mater what i did. i unpluged the cable power i unpluged the monitor and the power to the computer,, but the lite for the on button stated lit. then i had to pull the main plug that powers every connection to my computer.. that worked.. so this wasent coming from cable or from online.. what happend to my computer

revoltnow
05-19-2010, 03:15 PM
And i support their struggle, again the regime keeps its boot on another throat.It just feels like every time i see the news or read a paper or some other sort of media tries to get its hook in me its all just spoon fed crap to keep us subdued and maluable.andas for your computer there are somtimes circuit relays that can only be shut down by a complete power/memory reboot.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:26 PM
did anyone else get this
i couldent log off and close down my computer. i am on cable. and the on button stayd lit no mater what i did. i unpluged the cable power i unpluged the monitor and the power to the computer,, but the lite for the on button stated lit. then i had to pull the main plug that powers every connection to my computer.. that worked.. so this wasent coming from cable or from online.. what happend to my computer

You have many obstacles in your way.

Can you ask your mom or dad for help?

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:26 PM
If it is not possible to take down these "instiutions"then how have the french,the americans,the russians,and the chinese all had successful revelutions?

It's called MILITARY power.

cbluemagica
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Wouldnt this "group" you speak of need a leader of somekind. im all for your plan :D -yours truly, the A.C.

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Wouldnt this "group" you speak of need a leader of somekind. im all for your plan :D -yours truly, the A.C.

No.

Most groups don't need leaders.

:)

cbluemagica
05-20-2010, 09:12 AM
;)you never know

kerry
05-20-2010, 10:58 AM
You have many obstacles in your way.

Can you ask your mom or dad for help?

look blus i been around while you were just i idea
and i wasent asking for help i was asking if anyone