PDA

View Full Version : Manners

jojogun
05-27-2010, 09:49 PM
If you are a man and on a first date, and you are in a restaurant and you are being a gentleman and pull the chair out for her. then, you suddenly realize the she is a he, do you continue being that gentleman or do you allow the heshe to fall on its' ass. Not that it happened to me. Just a hypothetical question. :D

Helcat316
06-17-2010, 02:45 PM
If hes lead you to believe hes a girl then let him fall on his ass!!

writer1981
06-17-2010, 10:37 PM
I'd still continue being a gentleman. Just because the other person has been deceptive towards you does not mean you should disregard good manners. The next question I would ask the person is Can you please explain why you chose not to disclose this information about yourself earlier? A true gentleman is also extremely tolerant and understanding.

Helcat316
06-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Seriously?!? That would be your response.
Not sure I would be so calm,when someone can lie about something so serious.

However, if you hadn't realized when you did, when would he/she tell you? If at all.

Imagine you only found out once you both naked in bed...what then? I could see some men beating the crap out of him/her.

I cant believe im talking about this when the worlds biggest disaster is happening. :)

Im off to listen to James Fox!

Markkempi
03-01-2011, 02:24 PM
I don't think i would still be a gentleman, I would not let him fall on his ass but i would just tell him that i am not intrested in him and then leave.