PDA

View Full Version : Rehnquist Dies

freeman
09-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Last night just before I signed off this forum, I heard that Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist had passed away from cancer.
This, of course, gives George W. Bush the opportunity to stack his Federalist Supreme Court even more in his favor, but I'm wondering in light of the past week's events if this is even a significant concern anymore.
Opinions? :-?

marypopinz
09-04-2005, 08:21 AM
know of it being done in Nova Scotia... people die of "heart attack" or cancer from "nowhere" who happen to need to be disposed of or indisposed of... they can be vaccines or in the joy juice... just think nazi and you will understand

09-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Stacking the deck in your favor and what better way than to assure you have the right people in the right place in the "highest court of the land."

Too many events at one time that benefit them!!

igwt
09-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Is it the real Rehnquist or the doppleganger everybody been talking about?

09-04-2005, 10:45 AM
igwt wrote:
Is it the real Rehnquist or the doppleganger everybody been talking about?

HA! Doppleganger!

Am I the real BlueAngel or the doppleganger who was recently in my neighborhood???

Seriously, haven't heard about this.

MORE????

igwt
09-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Lenny Bloom and Sherman Skolnick were discussing the possibility that Rehnquist as seen on news, was a clone?

It was discussed also that a number of word leaders have clones or doppelgangers.

Check out the web page and scroll to bottom and you will see interesting comparison pictures of Saddam and his double.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/images/saddam%20teeth.jpg

09-04-2005, 11:24 AM
igwt wrote:
Lenny Bloom and Sherman Skolnick were discussing the possibility that Rehnquist as seen on news, was a clone?

It was discussed also that a number of word leaders have clones or doppelgangers.

Check out the web page and scroll to bottom and you will see interesting comparison pictures of Saddam and his double.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/

Doubles, dopplegangers, look-a-likes, twins!!

igwt
09-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Is this the real Bush?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/october2004/131004bushwired1.jpg

09-04-2005, 01:30 PM
What I meant to say was that I know about dopplegangers, look-a-likes/twins, etc., and, in particular, Saddam, who has several, but I hadn't heard the speculation about Rehnquist.

However, given the "dire" situation, I would think that his demise would be of great benefit for them, if, in fact, they could do so using a doppleganger.

However, how can one tell whether or not it is the REAL BUSH from looking at his backside?

If he was wired, it was probably because he was receiving ques.

Now, if we're talking about CLONES, well, that's a horse of another color if people are suggesting some type of genetic engineering.

But, I'll leave that to the COSMOS!!!

nohope187
09-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, it is rather convenient for them that Rehnquist recently croaked. I'm beginning to understand Alex Jones now when he said on a number of his films, "Feels like I'm living in the twilight zone." :-?

freeman
09-04-2005, 09:48 PM
I dunno...Rehnquist was certainly conservative enough, but then again old-fashioned conservative. I'm not certain he could have ever been coerced to embrace the liberal social agenda of the NWO, like abortion, gay issues, population control.
Hard to say. Bush is already firmly in control of a majority on the Supreme Court. Could have been natural causes. The guy was eighty.
Then again, Rehnquist might have been a thorn in the side of any martial law grab for power...he was unpredictable on those sorts of constitutional issues.

nohope187
09-04-2005, 09:52 PM
They probably spiked his morning coffee with hemlock.

09-04-2005, 10:26 PM
nohope187 wrote:
They probably spiked his morning coffee with hemlock.

Comic relief!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

freeman
09-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Actually my original point with this post was: Does it matter who Dubya appoints to the Supreme Court now? Or is the Bush presidency now relegated to playing defense?

igwt
09-04-2005, 10:34 PM
freeman wrote:
I dunno...Rehnquist was certainly conservative enough, but then again old-fashioned conservative. I'm not certain he could have ever been coerced to embrace the liberal social agenda of the NWO, like abortion, gay issues, population control.
Hard to say. Bush is already firmly in control of a majority on the Supreme Court. Could have been natural causes. The guy was eighty.
Then again, Rehnquist might have been a thorn in the side of any martial law grab for power...he was unpredictable on those sorts of constitutional issues.

Think he already did, remember this...

Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), was a controversial U.S. Supreme Court case heard on December 11, 2000. The decision directly affected the result of the 2000 presidential election because it stopped the statewide recount that was occurring in Florida and allowed Florida to certify George W. Bush the winner for the State of Florida. With Florida's 25 electoral votes, Bush had enough electoral votes to win the Presidency.

In three separate opinions, seven justices found that a ballot recount then being conducted in certain counties in Florida was to be stopped due to lacking a consistent standard, while two disagreed. A 5-4 majority further declared, a per curiam opinion, that there was insufficient time to establish standards for a new recount that would meet Florida's deadline for certifying electors.

Bush v Gore (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore)

freeman
09-06-2005, 10:59 PM
So what's the deal with Bush snubbing all of the other senior conservative judges on the court and nominating Roberts now to take over Rehnquist's chief justice spot instead of using himn to replace Sandra Day O'Connor?
I don't understand this move. Is Bush just trying to alienate his conservative base even further? Why not nominate Scalia for the chief justice post? After all, they have a lot in common, at least intellectually.... :roll:

nohope187
09-07-2005, 02:55 PM
It might of been an action of Karl Rovian suggestion. :-P

Draken
09-10-2005, 03:21 PM
From The Hoffman Wire:

Editor's Note: This Circuit Court ruling is worthy of the Supreme
Soviet. Using Sept. 11, 2001 as their alibi, these federal judges have
terminated the Writ of Habeus Corpus, as well as the ancient Anglo-Saxon
right of being considered innocent until proven guilty by jury trial.

This piece of treason was written by <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1849&forum=25">J. Michael Luttig</a>, who is under
consideration by King George II for nomination to the U.S. Supreme
Court. This wicked tyrant Luttig will be supported by Protestant
fundamentalists and Catholics for the vacancy on the Supreme Court, if
it can be shown that Luttig is "oposed to abortion." No other
consideration seems to matter to these one-issue voters, not even the
empowerment of Communists who masquerade as "Conservatives."

But is only abortion a sin? Isn't the imposition of a dictatorship also
a mortal sin? This 4th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling gives Bush the
same power as Lenin, Stalin and Mao, and it has been bequeathed by
"God-fearing, pro-life Republicans." Satan must be laughing his head
off.

nohope187
09-10-2005, 03:24 PM
He also mentioned Alberto Gonzolas to replace Rehnquist. Don't know if he was serious or joking when he mentioned it though.