PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans and HAARP


Insight
09-04-2005, 10:01 PM
It's no REAL secret that the US has been involved in weather control experiments for years. And with their HAARP technology, this phenomena takes on an even more sinister and mysterious tone. Does anyone here think it is possible that this storm was seeded, or conjured by the electromagnetic device known as HAARP?

I remember seeing a documentary on the levys of New Orleans year or two ago. It said if any major storm or disaster hit it, the city would be destroyed. Then, a few years later, this very thing happenes. I had no clue as the levys and water surrounding New Orleans until I saw this documentary. Was this a possible preperation for the masses to help everyone understand what heppened recently in that city? Maybe, but maybe it's a long shot...

Now, their are many cities which are hit with huge storms every years, but none seems to have had the effect on the media that this one has.

If there was ever a city to target with a giant storm, it would be New Orleans. The city is destroyed, martial law sets in, there ared a million different factors that would function as a delightful test for the NWO.


Right now, I do not know the full capabilities of HAARP. Do you guys think this sort of thing could be possible?

nomad
09-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Insight here's my answer to your question,

does your electricty work well ?

Max
09-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Yes- I think that's the case. In fact, Henrys latest piece " New Orleans: The Strategy for World Government" http://www.savethemales.ca wraps it up well (as he usual does) and seemed to hit exactly what I was reading out of all the events as they unfolded. Everything has the Illuminati signature on it- prior discussion of issue that go unresolved, levees breached with little discussion of specifics (where are the photos and scientific analysis of why they broke?), agent provocateurs shooting at rescue workers (uh, why?!), with-held food/supplies aid support, martial law, endless "news" coverage on the lawlessness "anarchy", promotion of "government to the rescue", etc. Pushing the corrupt Red Cross (whom today I've found out was nicknamed "Double Cross" from some WWII soldiers) and the jump of gas prices were all bonuses for this.

Seems like this is just the next step of throwing the masses into more chaos for them to establish a new order from- order out of chaos. Ultimately it's hard to know when the plug is going to be pulled on the US economy but this could be it or it may be a handful of more years if they want to milk us more. The longer it is, the worst it's going to be when it happens.

Insight
09-04-2005, 10:55 PM
In answer to nomad, Yes, my electricity does work well. *laughs* A little too well....

To Max, Yeah, the whole gas prices thing was a total charade. In the country I live in, our gas prices broke the 1$ a unit mark a few mothts ago, and suddenly, they jump another 20 cents in a metter of weeks. The gas companies knew that after they finally broke the theshold and got people used to the triple digits, the sky was the limit. My working theory is that the gas companies are milking us for everything we are worth before hydrogen catches on. Did you know that Hydrogen can power a corvette for 600 miles, with all the preformance there? Did you know that the hydrogen fuel cell technology used "sponge" chemicals to make the hydrogen completely safe for driving, even during a crash situations? And you can produce hydrogen for free using a solar converter in you own back yard? Right now said kits cost between 7000 and 10000 dollars. But the technology would be virtually free if it was outfitted on every car as a standard feature, not to mention the whole energy monopoly the gas companies have.

The over coverage of the new orleans thing makes me wonder what is going on in the rest of the world that they feel the need to flood the entire new networks with this barrage of coverage.

You know, during the initial iraqi conflict, north Korea actually fired a missle at Alaska, with success?! That's an act of war in ANY situation. But the news refused to cover it, knowing they'd loose support for the war on iraq. Not to mention the fact that the US is arming North Korea with nuclear reactors, most likely for a staged furure conflict.

Draken
09-04-2005, 11:37 PM
You know, during the initial iraqi conflict, north Korea actually fired a missle at Alaska, with success?! That's an act of war in ANY situation. But the news refused to cover it, knowing they'd loose support for the war on iraq. Not to mention the fact that the US is arming North Korea with nuclear reactors, most likely for a staged furure conflict.

Hey there, Insight!

That's a helluva story, do you have a link? I don't remember too much from the First Iraqi War, but that beauty would be one for the archives... ;-)

nomad
09-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Insight ... not sure you caught my point :)

essentially the same person who gave us AC

electricity is responsible for HAARP ... and

yes HAARP works just as good our entire electrical

system on planet Earth.

truebeliever
09-05-2005, 12:47 AM
INSIGHT...

Here is how I understand HAARP. Not from the purely abstract and scientific paper point of view, but as a concrete reality.

Take the hydrogen bomb. I beleive a 30kg sphere of plutonium...when simply compressed...will tear apart the time space continuum and yeild the equivalent of one million tons of TNT. Go to your local gym and pick up a 30kg weight...now try and explain the energy yeilded?

Now I can understand explosives easily. The nitrogen base of explosives yeilds energy because you are oxidising, rapidly, the MANY O2 atoms contained in the nitrogen molecule. Oxygen is highly explosive. You can grasp why it works in proportion to it's physical size. But how do you explain a 30kg sphere of "metal" yeilding such ENORMOUS amounts of energy.

When you smash apart atoms you yeild a break in the time space continuum and the zero point energy flows...in gigantic proportions to the matter utilized. The Plutonium is a gateway...it is NOT the final source of the power.

So it is I believe with HAARP. Man is "tapping into" an energy field using the HAARP and directing it. The HAARP itself is NOT the final energy source. It is the key to the door.

This is the way I see it and grasp it when I close my eyes and let my imagination take over. It feels like fact to me. I make these claims from myself and not from any book.

Insight
09-05-2005, 12:48 AM
To Home away from Hone:

It came from Accosiated Press, I believe. Alex Jones, from infowars.com dug it up. I either saw it on his website or on one of his videos. I'll look around more for it. It's certainly a big piece of news.

Maybe the US didn't make it mainstream because they are planning on having North Korea hit them with a missle in the future, and were in on the test?

Also, the Clinton Admin sold a few nuclear ractors to N Korea, and the Bush admin has a 200million dollar deal to sell a bunch more. Now, I gaurentee that the US isn't strapped for cash. So the question is, why are we ARMING one of our "enemies"?

And to Nomad:

Maybe it's the fact that I stayed up to late last night, but I think I am still missing your point.

truebeliever
09-05-2005, 12:51 AM
DRAK...

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/nation/200303/kt2003030417272311970.htm

`NK Missile Warhead Found in Alaska’


By Ryu Jin
Staff Reporter

The warhead of a long-range missile test-fired by North Korea was found in the U.S. state of Alaska, a report to the National Assembly revealed yesterday.

``According to a U.S. document, the last piece of a missile warhead fired by North Korea was found in Alaska,’’ former Japanese foreign minister Taro Nakayama was quoted as saying in the report. ``Washington, as well as Tokyo, has so far underrated Pyongyang’s missile capabilities.’’

The report was the culmination of monthlong activities of the Assembly’s overseas delegation to five countries over the North Korean nuclear crisis. The Assembly dispatched groups of lawmakers to the United States, Japan, China, Russia and European Union last month to collect information and opinions on the international issue.

The team sent to Japan, headed by Rep. Kim Hak-won of the United Liberal Democrats, reported, ``Nakayama said Washington has come to put more emphasis on trilateral cooperation between South Korea, Japan and the United States since it recognized that the three countries are within the range of North Korean missiles.’’

According to the group dispatched to the U.S., American politicians had a wide range of opinions over the resolution of the nuclear issue, from ``a peaceful resolution’’ to ``military response.’’

Doves, such as Rep. Edward J. Markey, a Massachusetts Democrat and co-chairman of the Bipartisan Task Force on Nonproliferation, called for a peaceful settlement of the current confrontation, by offering food, energy and other humanitarian aid to the poverty-stricken country, while urging the North to give up its nuclear ambitions.

Rep. Markey also said the North should return to the nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and the U.S. should make a nonaggression pact with the communist North.

Hardliners, however, warned that the North’s possession of nuclear weapons will instigate a nuclear race in the region, provoking Japan to also acquire nuclear weapons. Rep. Mark Steven Kirk, an Illinois Republican, said the U.S. might have to bomb the Yongbyon nuclear complex should the North try to export its nuclear material to other countries.

Over the controversy concerning the withdrawal of U.S. forces stationed here, most American legislators that the parliamentary delegation met said U.S. troops should stay on the peninsula as long as the Korean people want, the report said.

truebeliever
09-05-2005, 12:53 AM
I actually dont believe it.

I think it's PURE propaganda by the U.S to justify Pentagon budgets and talk up the enemy.

After all...do you know how easy it is to spot even a small missile maunch? VERY easy.

You dont need to stumble on parts in polar bear land. A 100 agencies would have IMMEDIATELY noted the launch.

Draken
09-05-2005, 02:26 AM
Yeah, TB, you could be right. It could very easily be one of those "Iraqi soldiers ripping Kuwaiti babies from their respirators"-type fairy tale.

truebeliever
09-05-2005, 04:15 AM
Or 6 million mudered.

Draken
09-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Quite.

But have you EVER seen on TV or in Hollywood movies, EVER heard or read on the news mass media, EVER been taught in school THESE figures:

<a href="http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/warcrimetrials.htm">HOW ALLIES TREATED GERMAN POWs: GERMAN SLAVES HELD IN ALLIED COUNTRIES</a>

United States 140,000 (US Occupation Zone of which 100,000 were held in France, 30,000 in Italy, 14,000 in Belgium. Great Britain 460,000 German slaves. The Soviet Union 4,000,000 - 5,000,000 estimated. France had 680,000 German slaves by August 1946. Yugoslavia 80,000, Belgium 48,000, Czechoslovakia 45,000, Luxembourg 4,000, Holland 1,300. Source: International Red Cross.

...

An outraged International Red Cross organization opined: "The United States, Britain and France, nearly a year after peace are violating International Red Cross agreements they solemnly signed in 1929. Although thousands of former German soldiers are being used in the hazardous work of clearing minefields, sweeping sea mines and razing shattered buildings, the Geneva Convention expressly forbids employing prisoners 'in any dangerous labour or in the transport of any material used in warfare.'

Anyone doubting these facts can check them - and find masses of much more horrific stories - in John Sack's book <a href="http://www.texemarrs.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=Book+0501">"An Eye For An Eye"</a>, which I can recommend everyone to read.

nomad
09-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Insight here's a link with my point

http://www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/haarp/

and here's another question for you ...

Does your radio work well ?

--------------------------------------------------


HAARP
It's called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project. What could be more innocuous than researching the Northern Lights, right?
Depends on who you ask.

HAARP is a research program based in Alaska to "study the ionosphere" and aurora effects in the atmosphere. It's run jointly by the Air Force and the Navy. If you're wondering why the Air Force and the Navy care about aurorae, you're not the only one.

There is, of course, a perfectly reasonable explanation. According to HAARP (which unlike many insidious government conspiracies, has its own Web site), "Because the DoD (Depoartment of Defense) operates numerous communication and navigation systems whose signals either depend on reflection from the ionosphere or must pass through the ionosphere to satellites, there is obvious DoD interest in understanding the ionosphere's effect on these systems to improve their reliability and performance."

Now that we've got the reasonableness out of the way, lets look at why HAARP is up there with Area 51 in terms of conspiratorial splendor.

First off, there's the basic nature of the project. It's scores of radio antenna pumping massive high-frequency directional broadcasts into the air for the purpose of heating the ionosphere. Yes, that's right — it's blasting electromagnetic radiation into the sky to "microwave" the outer layer atmosphere. Starting to sound less innocuous?

Some people, purporting to be government employees with privileged information, have claimed that HAARP is actually some sort of massive destructor beam for a nefarious purpose.

HAARP claims that the supposed 3,600 kilowatts of energy originating from the project are completely harmless (detractors claim it's more like a gigawatt) and far less than the normal variation in ionospheric radiation. Which raises the question of why they don't just study those normal variations.

The claims about HAARP made by these ubiquitous people-in-the-know boil down to the following bullet points:


HAARP is a giant death ray, based on a design contained in the notes of inventor Nikola Tesla, seized by the FBI after his death. This is a very popular theory, probably because so much of it is actually true. Tesla claimed to have developed a death ray with a very similar configuration to HAARP's actual configuration, and the seizure of his scientific papers is a matter of public record.
HAARP is a weather-control machine. There's a certain logic to this one as well. If a butterfly's wings beating in Tibet can cause el Nino, then a gigawatt of electromagnetic radiation ought to be good for something.
HAARP is an earthquake machine. Also based on a bunch of weird stuff Tesla discovered. Somewhat offset by the fact the HAARP array is clearly pointed at the sky.
HAARP is a doomsday machine ripping a hole in the earth's atmosphere. Colorful, but scienfitically questionable. How do you rip a hole in air?
HAARP has something to do with UFOs. Either signalling them, blasting them from the skies, or feeding babies to them.
HAARP is a giant Mind Control broadcasting machine. Appealing, but if it works, why are people still such assholes?


--------------------------------------------------

Draken
09-05-2005, 02:02 PM
HAARP is a giant Mind Control broadcasting machine. Appealing, but if it works, why are people still such assholes?

Didn't you just answer that question, nomad? ;-)

nomad
09-05-2005, 02:05 PM
LOL ... good one Draken :-D

Insight
09-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Ah, yes, rotten.com. The site featuring a picture of a man eating a baby. It's the first place I go when I need to get the low-down on any supposed conspiracy.

sablefish
09-05-2005, 05:01 PM
I read somewhere that a barge rammed into the levee, and that is when it started leaking.. This was after the storm was downgraded to three and missed New Orleans.. It could have been the plan all along.. just waiting for the right storm, after neglecting the repair schedules and ramming the levee with a barge.. They didn't need HAARP.. all they needed was patience... and a commitment to the cause of creative destruction.

nomad
09-05-2005, 05:14 PM
sablefish wrote:
I read somewhere that a barge rammed into the levee, and that is when it started leaking.. This was after the storm was downgraded to three and missed New Orleans.. It could have been the plan all along.. just waiting for the right storm, after neglecting the repair schedules and ramming the levee with a barge.. They didn't need HAARP.. all they needed was patience... and a commitment to the cause of creative destruction.

True however the timing of Katrina happening

right after Bush was running at a record low

popularity is too perfect for me.

psholtz
09-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Much of the rioting and chaos in New Orleans reminds me of an alleged CIA mind control project called "Crimson Mist"..

Google up ol' Joe Vialls report on the subject, and you'll see what I mean.. :-(

psholtz
09-05-2005, 07:07 PM
sablefish wrote:
I read somewhere that a barge rammed into the levee, and that is when it started leaking.. This was after the storm was downgraded to three and missed New Orleans.. It could have been the plan all along.. just waiting for the right storm, after neglecting the repair schedules and ramming the levee with a barge.. They didn't need HAARP.. all they needed was patience... and a commitment to the cause of creative destruction.
I agree.. no weather modification needed here..

All you need is:

* Someone deliberately cause the levies to fail
* Someone deliberately cuts the oil rigs in the Gulf loose
* Someone deliberately sets the oil refinery on fire
* Someone deliberately withholds any and all aid from New Orleans for a week

Voila! Instant energy crisis..

sablefish
09-05-2005, 08:04 PM
We are seein' eye to eye.. yep.

Insight
09-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Hmmmm, a fascinating prospect. I hadn't heard anything as to a barge ramming into the levy. Puts a new spin on things. HAARP is a little far fetched. But direct sabatoge is not.

What would be involved in pulling something like this off? Could this be a new 9/11?

We need to get more information on this barge, the repair scheduals, and perhaps a few maps of New Orleans.

truebeliever
09-06-2005, 01:14 AM
HAARP is a little far fetched.

HAARP is fact.

It works on the simple premise that is similar in a way to a hydrogen bomb.

30kg of Plutonium can yeild up to the equivilent of one million tons of TNT.

How does 30kg of "metal" do this? When you compress and split apart atoms at the atomic level of pure plutonium or uranium, you tear apart the time space continuum and for the briefest of time open a gateway to the zero point energy that surrounds us.

HAARP works the same...relatively small amounts of energy open a door and direct a far greater power source.

Read up your Tesla. A fascinating man who was'nt just a scientist but a true humanitarian.

freeman
09-06-2005, 04:51 AM
My guess would be, that like 9/11, they used HAARP, physical sabotage and any other means available to them; however, even if we accept the mainstream contention that the New Orleans Holocaust was created through a combination of freak weather and longstanding negligence to upgrade the floodwalls, there can be no question that government assistance was intentionally denied to the victims. Way too much info from way too many disparate sources has filtered in to support any other conclusion.
Based on that fact alone, I am persuaded to assume full-scale conspiracy, since history has taught me well that the NWO boys never do anything halfway.
If they were prepared in advance to withhold aid, then they were prepared in advance to generate the crisis requiring the aid. It is that simple.

nomad
09-06-2005, 05:05 AM
freeman wrote:
My guess would be, that like 9/11, they used HAARP, physical sabotage and any other means available to them; however, even if we accept the mainstream contention that the New Orleans Holocaust was created through a combination of freak weather and longstanding negligence to upgrade the floodwalls, there can be no question that government assistance was intentionally denied to the victims. Way too much info from way too many disparate sources has filtered in to support any other conclusion.
Based on that fact alone, I am persuaded to assume full-scale conspiracy, since history has taught me well that the NWO boys never do anything halfway.
If they were prepared in advance to withhold aid, then they were prepared in advance to generate the crisis requiring the aid. It is that simple.


that would be the most logical explanation they

used HAARP to create the illusion and sabotaged

the keep assets which was child's play in this

situation.

truebeliever
09-06-2005, 05:43 AM
I meant HAARP as purely a weather changing agent.

HAARP heats an area of the atmosphere. An argument is that the power of HAARP is not enough to do this. I contend it works the way I said...channeling energy rather than being the prime source.

I did not mean to include it as having anything to do with the levy's.

freeman
09-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Don't the Russians have something similar to HAARP?
And isn't it Star Wars-related?

09-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Star-wars is not the Star-wars that the public understands.

What is it? I'm asking myself this question, because just as they explained the "cold war" to the masses, this is not what it meant to them.

It was psychological operations.

"Being left out in the cold." Defend for yourselves.

Every man for himself.

Is this not what we see today?

The "cold war" isn't over. It's just begun.

HAARP can create the conditions in the atmosphere that are right to strengthen a storm and it's path can be directed.

But, now, how did a Category three cause such damage in Mississippi??

What exactly was it when it made landfall?

A three, four or five????

I haven't seen or heard from a hurricane expert since this catastorphe occurred.

Draken
09-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey freeman, I've read somewhere before that the Russians do indeed have their version of HAARP, and I think even two or three. Not only they have it, but there is a HAARP installation somewhere in France as well.

I'll try to look it up.

this
09-06-2005, 09:53 AM
I posted on a previous Katrina thread a link on Conspiracy Planet I believe, about Russian weather modification abilities. About the vortex at one time having a wagon spoke appearance, a signature of man made interference.

Likely the NWO in the Whitehouse and in the Russian military are in collusion, or dare we say it - conspiracy! It would be much easier to cover tracks if 'they' had the Russians create the storm while George took yet another vacation.

* 911 - Engineered destruction, and Stand Down Pt.1 - result Patriot Act for future police state

* Katrina - A 'tsunami' for the US, hitting it's strategic transportation routes and Oil refining ability - FEMA Stand Down Pt. 2 - people pleading for a police state?

psholtz
09-06-2005, 09:54 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Read up your Tesla. A fascinating man who was'nt just a scientist but a true humanitarian.
Are there any Tesla books out there you might recommend? I agree he was a fascinating man, scientist, humanitarian, etc, but most of the Telsa literature out there is super New-Agey, and doesn't really cut to the chase of who Tesla was or what he did..

Draken
09-06-2005, 10:06 AM
"Have I proven HAARP to be the source of the mystery 0.9 Hz ULF signal? I would have to conclude, No. But it would certainly be the most likely. I have tried to show all the possible sources for man-made signals at the pc1, first Alfven frequency. There are generally two types of possible sources. The first is the ULF/ELF transmitters of which there are only 6, two in Russia, two in the United States, and one each in Britain and France. And a new class of possible sources which are the Ionospheric Heaters with access to the Northern Polar Auroral Electrojet which could modulate the electrojet at the pc1 frequency. In this group there are only 4 possible devices, HISCAT in Sweden, HAARP in Alaska, EISCAT in Norway, and the "little peanut whistle" 17 MW HIPAS operated by UCLA in Fairbanks, Alaska."

...

"EISCAT (European Incoherent SCATter) facility is co-jointly operated by geophysical research councils in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, France, the United Kingdom and Germany. Their primary focus is using a radar scatter device to map the auroral region, but they do have an ionospheric heater to assist the radar. Their ionospheric heater device is very similar to HAARP's. It has multiple transmitters, uses multiple crossed dipole antennas, but it does have far fewer transmitters and dipoles than HAARP."
(<a href="http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj1204.html">THE UNAUTHORIZED HISTORY OF HAARP by Marshall D. Smith, President, Teddy Speaks Foundation, Inc</a>)

------------------

"It is rumoured that Israel has access to a similar array, which would increase mutual moon visibility in the Middle East region for Moonbounce transmission, but proximity to any targets in this area might be close enough to an Israeli array that Ionosphere reflection might be possible around the clock.



"Tactical Nuclear retaliation by the U.S. during the War on Terrorism is in effect obsolete, given that the Americans could Tactically strike with a geophysics array producing similar damage associated with nuclear detonation, without the long term detrimental effects and downwind radioactive fallout. Other alternative uses of the array such as radiating transmissions may provide similar biological target termination without any blast effects. Moonbounce techniques also mean that a stationary array can in effect target anywhere on the Earth.



"Star Wars now seems an appropriate term for this particular Strategic Defense Initiative using HAARP to utilize the Moon as a potential Death Star!"
(<a href="http://www.superforce.com/HAARP-Moon.htm">HAARP array may use Moon as a reflector to reach distant targets on Earth to create Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation!</a> Copyright © 2001, by Guy Cramer, All Rights Reserved.)

----------------------

"There are currently three known HAARP type facilites. They are in Alaska, Norway, and Russia (yes the Russians have one). A new site is being negotiated for in Greenland. If that negotiation is successful, then the Arctic will be ringed by highly destructive military weapons capable of terrifying damage. So much for concerns about weapons of mass destruction. How about weapons of global destruction?"
(<a href="http://www.uncommonthought.com/mtblog/archives/003646.html">Are you crazy to worry about HAARP?</a>)

this
09-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Check out the wagon spoke signature in 2000:

http://www.flashradar.freeservers.com/FLASH20229.html


From
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=77&contentid=2660&page=2

"Today, weather engineering is also part of the Pentagon’s military arsenal and is at the command of America’s public enemy Nr. 1, the shadow government.

Basically, the U.S.A. lost the cold war - contrary to all newspaper allegations - against the Soviet Union because of scalar weapons and weather controlling technology. This is one of the key reasons for the multi-trillion dollar Pentagon black budget and secret arms program, namely to catch up in the scalar arms race. The main part of this technology was developed for the Pentagon by Israel and its ultra-secret scalar weapons program and is the reason why the U.S.A. has basically lost its sovereignty to a clique of internationalist scalar terrorists with hyper-tech abilities (such as also demonstrated in the "plane" deceptions on 9-11-1).

Much fine print would need to be added here to explain the exact meaning of the terms "Israel" and "Pentagon" in the foregoing context. The terms are not identical with the alleged constitutional governments of Israel and the U.S.A. Essentially, the body of people involved is one and the same. It has close ties with the international central banking cabal (Bank of England, Vatican/Jesuits, Federal Reserve Bank/Alan Greenspan, AIG/Starr International/Maurice Greenberg, Citibank/David Rockefeller, Carlyle Group, Blackstone Group/Henry Kissinger/Maurice Greenberg/Pete Petersen, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, World Bank, Zionist Neocon cabal, et al., also with alleged Rothschild banking interests involved from the European side). Politically, there is a tight control group with its center being, purportedly, the four: Kissinger, Bush Sr., Hillary Clinton, William Rockefeller-Clinton. In brief, the Bush-Rockefeller Crime Syndicate (if Bill’s family name „Clinton“ is corrected, according to the alleged fatherhood [Winthrop Rockefeller, former Arkansas governor and some say Clinton look-alike], into "Rockefeller"). Many details are omitted here due to time and space restrictions.

For specific (but not all) analytical details, see book by Tom Bearden, „Fer de Lance“ (updated 2nd edition 2002),

http://www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/index.html

For insightful details of the multi-trillion dollar Pentagon black budget as a secret second Manhattan Project see especially:

http://www.janes.com/regional_news/americas/news/jidr/jidr000105_01_n.shtml

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0401/S00151.htm

Gradually, we are finding out which weaponized horror of Satanic control freaks these many shiploads of money have gone to pay over decades!

3.Category 5 mega-hurricane Katrina bears signature marks of being rigged and magnified using scalar weather engineering. There has been a suspicious increase in frequency of otherwise very rare category 5 hurricanes. Before hurricane Andrew (1992, apparently a time when scalar technology was available) there were only two recorded category 5 hurricanes in the U.S.A. Katrina is actually moe than category 5; it is category 5+ (the scale has no category 6). It originated as a small medium hurricane, but suddenly and inexplicably over the Gulf of Mexico it exploded into a monster of category 5 (allegedly due to the „warm Gulf waters“ that have never behaved this way any time before). Then, the next item of suspicion is the target: New Orleans, shaped like a basin and beneath sea level, also conveniently a center of oil refining for the U.S.A. and located near the Gulf of Mexico oil production.

The mainstream media have turned away from normal news reporting and are hypnotized by the orchestrated mega-hurricane. A well-known pattern of diversion and orchestrated tragedy is once more staged with a chilling routine.

The oil price has risen steeply over $70 dollars a barrel due to the hurricane Katrina news reports. The city is being evacuated, a large volume of domestic American crude oil and gas production has been shut down.

4.The war on the American people is ongoing. 11-22-63, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia and 9-11-1 were merely episodes to break the force of the Republic. Traitors are manipulating the events from behind the screen. Vigilant networks of concerned citizens have watched for the usual "mock drills" as reported recently by Webster G. Tarpley, and have most likely blocked this customary venue for the shadow regime’s orchestrated routine tragedies. The regime is upping the ante by resorting to its secret weapons of stealth and deception in its frantic death fight.



ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/Grossmann/Scalar_Weather_Wars.htm

Scalar Weather Wars: Hurricane Katrina and the Rape of New Orleans
by: Stefan Grossmann, www.gallerize.com

Saturnino
09-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Bush just had a Freudian slip and said that the Gulf Coast was attacked like by the most destructive weapon...

nomad
09-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Bush just had a Freudian slip and said that the Gulf Coast was attacked like by the most destructive weapon...

I heard that ... interesting isn't it ...

could it be he was either warning other

governments not to mess with the USA or

giving a compliment to Russia or Israel that

is really behind it ?

Saturnino
09-06-2005, 11:04 AM
www.cuttingedge.org says the Americans are way behind the Russians in this kind of technology.

Insight
09-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Have you guys heard of the microwave bomb that was detonated ove rthe east coast a litle bit ago, and was passed of as a meteor? Could that have contributed to the storm formation?

freeman
09-06-2005, 08:22 PM
www.cuttingedge.org says the Americans are way behind the Russians in this kind of technology.

I've read some stories like that, and they generally try to convey a lot of underlying tension and competition between both Superpowers over this Star Wars technology. Some even tie it into the U. S. space program failures, such as the shuttle disasters, as well as Chernobyl and the temporary capitulation of the USSR in the late 1980s.
These rumors generally have the U. S. and Russia shooting down or bombing each other's Star Wars projects.
I haven't seen any credible evidence to back up the claims, though.

Draken
09-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Talking about hurricane Andrew:

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/hurricane.html">Deadly Silences
The Hurricane Andrew Cover-up</a>
The authorities grossly understated the death toll from hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster in US history, and left thousands of survivors to die in a zone contaminated by radiation.

Just check out these paragraph headlines:

THE EMERGENCY ALERT THAT CAME TOO LATE

ATROCITIES IN THE AFTERMATH

GOVERNMENT BETRAYAL

MEDIA UNDERSTATEMENT

A NUCLEAR INCIDENT

HURRICANE BUREAU'S FAILURE TO WARN

ONGOING TRAGEDIES FROM THE COVER-UPS

Sound familiar, doesn't it?

this
09-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Holy Shit indeed,

"When hurricane Andrew slammed into South Dade, the State Attorney of Florida was none other than Janet Reno. Her office was located at the Dade County Court House in the City of Miami. The President of the United States was President George H.W. Bush,"