PDA

View Full Version : Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

stompk
07-04-2010, 08:16 AM
OK, now they pissed me off. I took a snippet of the one post I made as wildhorsemesaCO

http://i47.tinypic.com/se3q4y.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2yvkyeq.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2v1ln2g.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/bdscuo.jpg

stompk
07-04-2010, 08:17 AM
And guess what? They removed the post, and I was banned after one post.

http://i46.tinypic.com/e8jytu.jpg

Here is the thread I posted in.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 1: Sex, Drugs, Corruption, and BP., page 1 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread590145/pg1)

stompk
07-04-2010, 09:19 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2jyzys.jpg

BlueAngel
07-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Why do you tattle tale to Club Conspiracy every time ATS bans you?

FYI, there isn't anything that anyone on this forum can do to help you regarding your banishments from ATS and, sorry to be so blunt, but I highly doubt anyone cares either.

stompk
07-05-2010, 04:51 AM
I think this will be my last post here. Good luck with yourself BA.

BlueAngel
07-06-2010, 06:21 PM
I think this will be my last post here. Good luck with yourself BA.

What?

You can't answer the question?

I mean, seriously.

Why do you tattle tale here every time you're banned from ATS?

If there were something CC could about it, well, then, maybe I would understand why you report your banning from ATS to CC every time it happens, but, apparently, there isn't anything CC can do about it so, what's the point?

GOOD LUCK WITH YOURSELF, as well.

Brouhaha
08-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Why do you tattle tale here every time you're banned from ATS?

Maybe Stompk feels that there is a lot of cross-membership and he can discuss the issue with other ATS members here.

I don't really know. I've never been a member at ATS so I don't really know how many would belong to both boards.

Just a thought.

BlueAngel
08-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Have you come across any replies from other ATS members who are also members of this forum commiserating with STOMPK when he reports on this forum as to his banishment's from ATS?

It's as if he wants us to believe that whatever it is he's writing about over at Above Top Secret is so "TOP SECRET" that, for this reason, they ban him.

Better to be a member of CC where you aren't banned for posting TOP SECRET information.

;)

Brouhaha
08-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Have you come across any replies from other ATS members who are also members of this forum commiserating with STOMPK when he reports on this forum as to his banishment's from ATS?

Fair enough.

BlueAngel
08-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Fair enough.

Well said.

Brouhaha
08-11-2010, 07:01 AM
:)

kerry
08-12-2010, 06:35 PM
i asked ats some embarrising questions
about the NWO. and they disabeld my ability to post
stupid neons. dont they know by reacting that way they atract more attention to what they dont want posted

TheSkepticGuy
08-13-2010, 12:19 PM
i asked ats some embarrising questions
about the NWO. and they disabeld my ability to post
stupid neons.
What questions were those?

BlueAngel
08-16-2010, 09:13 PM
What questions where those?

What EMBARRSSING questions where those, Kerry, that you asked ATS about the NWO which, you say, were the reason they disabled your ability to post (a/k/a being banned).

Brouhaha
08-17-2010, 10:16 AM
were they the same silly questions you ask at the Icke forum?

dreamjournal
12-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I've never spent enough time at ATS to encounter a mass of problems, but I could see it happening. It seems like it's a slightly more liberated version of GLP on first glance (and in some ways it is) but while you can speak of the things GLP won't allow you can't speak of things that GLP will allow. My very first post there (ATS) was censored (I was trying to report on a sky quake hoping to get a timely response from others in the area, but message kaboom). Apparently, no matter how urgent the message, you can only say hi for your first post...no additional information...just hi.

And GLP...I have been banned there over and over and over...

Here's to hoping I find a little unalienable freedom of speech on a forum for once.

Ozziecynic
12-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Someone care to tell yours truly, what ATS IS or stands for i have no idea?

BlueAngel
12-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Someone care to tell yours truly, what ATS IS or stands for i have no idea?

Why do you refer to yourself as "yours truly?"

I suggest you summon "The Skeptic Guy" as he is the owner of ATS and a member of this forum.

He'll tell you what ATS is and what it stands for; or not.

BlueAngel
12-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Are you John Belusi who has arisin from the dead?

theconspiracist
12-20-2010, 05:18 AM
At first, Thought it stood for "Against the Spread". But I am betting you that most of the crap on ATS is just "out of whack" and pure entertaining "laugh-in-your-face" group of people that gather around some odd-looking roundtable to discuss stuff like "Was Elvis really an Alien?" or "If Harvey Oswald didn't kill JFK....maybe it was his long-lost twin brother Oswald Harvey that shot him".

Now, what are the odds on that?

Mike Lee
12-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Don't feel bad, I got banned last night in my own thread on the thread, "No footage = No airliner A reasonable assumption". Seems one of their Mods has an issue with 911 topics after I posted to another member (who many think is a paid troll by "someone") that he should either stay on topic or go away and that led to me posting "Done here, hope you find the truth whatever it may be" then I got it. Of course I'm sure their version will vary. I took a lot of care to stay within their forum rules cause there is to me at least, no reason to break the rules. But life moves on and so have I. Here now and hopefully as I thought over there, for a long time.

Take care and see ya on the boards....Mike Lee

TheSkepticGuy
12-29-2010, 07:29 AM
I took a lot of care to stay within their forum rules cause there is to me at least, no reason to break the rules.
You're being dishonest with that statement.

There are a total of 22 warnings (related to removed posts) from our staff where your posting activity has not been in compliance with our rather simple rules of decorum and civility. Additionally, there are 47 separate member complaints about the tonality and rudeness within your posts.

On its own, you're most recent infractions (rude post, then editing out the staff warning) would not result in a ban from the site. However, given the totality if your habitual rudeness, the staff decided your time on ATS had come to a close.

Mike Lee
12-29-2010, 11:57 AM
You're being dishonest with that statement.

There are a total of 22 warnings (related to removed posts) from our staff where your posting activity has not been in compliance with our rather simple rules of decorum and civility. Additionally, there are 47 separate member complaints about the tonality and rudeness within your posts.

Oh Bill, I'm sure there are other members who have way more than that and they are still being trolls in the 911 forums so don't even run over here and play the part your playing now. And is this what you do, join other conspiracy sites in order to use your position at ATS to stalk and build your ego by calling others "liars" in a public domain? I mean really, you wouldn't have known this was me had i not used my name and posted here. Just couldn't resist eh? I have seen this done before where others like your type use their position to influence others operating within the same arena. personally I view it as really pathetic Bill. Perhaps too much time on your hands or nothing better to do at home maybe. Whatever. Anyway...

On its own, you're most recent infractions (rude post, then editing out the staff warning) would not result in a ban from the site. However, given the totality if your habitual rudeness, the staff decided your time on ATS had come to a close.

I didn't "edit out" the warning. I will refrain from calling you dishonest quite simply because I have a little more respect in my old bones than you apparently do, but I did not edit out that warning and you know that! I merely posted that the Mod who posted that warning had no reason to do so. Which he didn't. There was nothing in that post he deleted that warranted any action whatsoever. If it wasn't allowed then why was the edit button open? Of course I pretty much know what you'll say about that. If you want to warn members over there of how many "complaints" they have against them then perhaps that would help members tone down their postings. However if your gonna just collect them all then use them for your own benefit or purposes whatever that may be, then it sounds like its a lop sided show over there.
When posting in forums like these many times the "tone" of the text does not come through if ment in a positive way.

On the same note that very tone can be mis-interpreted to be "rude" or smarty pants when it wasn't intended that way. However I didn't get banned, (at least not when I logged off that is) I told the offending Mod to remove my account from your servers and go have sex with himself. Just to be honest Bill. Have a nice day.

TheSkepticGuy
12-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Oh Bill, I'm sure there are other members who have way more than that...
Very few that are still active (not currently banned) members.

...in order to use your position at ATS to stalk and build your ego by calling others "liars" in a public domain...
Given the record of your history on the site, your representation that you, "I took a lot of care to stay within their forum rules," is not compatible with the reality/truth... and was a misrepresentation designed to cast aspersions in our general direction.

...Perhaps too much time on your hands...
If you take the time to notice, I've posted here (CC) previously in defense of lies/misrepresentations about our site, including within this thread. As such, I receive email notifications of new replies -- of which yours was the most-recent.

I didn't "edit out" the warning.
Indeed you did, as we retain a record of such things.

There was nothing in that post he deleted that warranted any action whatsoever.
Your experience on the site would indicate you should be aware that the "9/11 Conspiracies" forum is under a higher-state of scrutiny than most other forums. Logic would dictate that insults within that forum would result in action from staff.

If you want to warn members over there of how many "complaints" they have against them then perhaps that would help members tone down their postings.
Why should such a thing be needed? Certainly, if the topic is of primary importance to you, it is incumbent upon you (the poster) to maintain a tolerable degree of civility so that your ideas, concepts, theories, suppositions, and research are presented in a way that those are the focus of your post, rather than the rude style in which you chose to post.

I told the offending Mod to remove my account from your servers and go have sex with himself.
Your inability to be civil was exemplified with that. You were banned for your actions, not your ideas.

Mike Lee
12-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Bill,

Whatever... is really what comes to mind here. You, the owner of a really good website I might add, is following folks around hounding them in another forum on another website. Thats pathetic.

The action of your Mod set the precedent for what occurred afterward. I told him what I thought of his action quite simply because it was wrong, in a private messege rather than posting it in the forum. AFTER I posted in the thread "Done here. Hope you all find the truth whatever that may be". After I posted that, I had signed out then signed back in cause I received a private messege I forgot to check, which while I was checking it, your Mod post banned me for posting the "Done here" line...THAT WAS what initiated what transpired afterwards. And all of the warnings/complaints you cited means nothing if you didn't do anything about it. Its just a bunch of hot air on your behalf to make your point because without you don't have one.

As I stated in my original post here, I'm moving on. I suggest you do the same.

Mike Lee

TheSkepticGuy
12-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Bill,
You, the owner of a really good website I might add, is following folks around hounding them in another forum on another website. Thats pathetic.

No one is following anyone. You showed up and posted on a forum where I've previously posted, within a thread in which I've previously posted. After your initial post, all I've done is respond to the disingenuous claims you wrote.

As I stated in my original post here, I'm moving on. I suggest you do the same.
Seeking to cast aspersions within another venue for conspiracy theory discussion is a rather odd way of "dropping it."

BlueAngel
12-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Do me a favor and take your ATS complaints elsewhere.

I'm about one second away from deleting this thread.

We, here, at CC are sorry that many of you who are members of ATS were banned and want to voice your discontent here, but there isn't anything that we can do about it.

Take it up with ATS at their forum and not here.

CC doesn't exist so that everytime someone at ATS is banned they can voice their complaint here.

Again.

Take it up with ATS at their forum and not here.

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel
12-30-2010, 09:11 PM
No one is following anyone. You showed up and posted on a forum where I've previously posted, within a thread in which I've previously posted. After your initial post, all I've done is respond to the disingenuous claims you wrote.

Seeking to cast aspersions within another venue for conspiracy theory discussion is a rather odd way of "dropping it."

Sorry, TheSkepticGuy, but it is quite obvious that you are following members of your forum who where banned and come to CC to voice their complaints.

TheSkepticGuy
12-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Sorry, TheSkepticGuy, but it is quite obvious that you are following members of your forum who where banned and come to CC to voice their complaints.
I've been on this site since before anyone here voiced complaints. As I've stated in a previous thread, several times, I'm not following anyone. If I were, you'd certainly see a current record of activity from myself on other sites where complaints about ATS were posted.

BlueAngel
01-02-2011, 02:52 PM
I've been on this site since before anyone here voiced complaints. As I've stated in a previous thread, several times, I'm not following anyone. If I were, you'd certainly see a current record of activity from myself on other sites where complaints about ATS were posted.

CC does not follow you so we have no clue as to your postings on other forums and, FYI, we aren't the least bit interested.

We're talking about your postings on this forum and it is quite evident that you are following members of your forum who have been banned and voice complaints on this forum about ATS.

Not so sure you were a member of this forum before anyone voiced a complaint on CC about ATS.

I will do the research and get back to you.

In either event, it doesn't matter.

You are following members of your forum who have been banned and express their discontent with ATS on this forum.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Dangermouse
01-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Did he go away and leave you all alone

BlueAngel
01-02-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote!

BlueAngel
01-02-2011, 04:51 PM

So, what's the deal?

You like Bruce Springsteen's pedophilia song?

BlueAngel
01-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Posted by Dangermouse:

Hey little girl is your daddy home....

Did he go away and leave you all alone...

Tell me baby is he good to you? Can he do to you the things that I do? I can take you higher...

BlueAngel
01-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Kindly stay on topic within the thread, or I will ban you, Dangermouse.

Green
01-03-2011, 06:56 PM
What is "ATS"?

Sorry, I just walked into this one. I don't know what is going on or why the ban threat thing is happening. Maybe I should just walk back out and not let the door hit me...

As a newbie...N00b, may I have a first request? Before you ban me, please first give me information. That is what I'm here questioning.

Sorry to interrupt.

whywhenwherehow
02-11-2012, 06:16 PM
i registered for no other reason then to ask why the hell blueangel is such a prick and so damn hostile

ive tried browsing this site for info, but EVERY post ive opened, ive seen nothing but hostile and prick like remarks from blueangel

i came here because i heard ats had many issues
i wanted to find out what they were more specificaly and i was directed here, but in browsing through, i see the same garbage here with blueangels posts

perhaps ats has issues, but clearly so does every other site

im glad to see blue angel has been banned but for god sakes, from what ive seen, it shouldve happened long ago

what im seeing, (and this is being posted so everyone who comes across this can see the truth as i see it) what im seeing is that each and everyone of these sites are untrustable

love2
02-12-2012, 07:09 AM
i like ATS..I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WHILE THERE..No problems for me..execpt the people get a bit out of control at times..thats all

love2
02-12-2012, 07:11 AM
What is "ATS"?

Sorry, I just walked into this one. I don't know what is going on or why the ban threat thing is happening. Maybe I should just walk back out and not let the door hit me...

As a newbie...N00b, may I have a first request? Before you ban me, please first give me information. That is what I'm here questioning.

Sorry to interrupt.
ATS is another conspiracy site...i have never had a problem with it..but the people do get out of control a bit...

AlienAdam
02-12-2012, 06:38 PM
They banned me too its total bull. Alls i did was use reference a website that had an article about the topic being discussed is this not allowed on a forum? I'm thinking there is a conspiracy here lol www.alienadam.com is my website if anyones interested