PDA

View Full Version : Stewart, Colbert, Maher, Letterman, et. al.

BlueAngel
09-28-2010, 11:37 PM
This is what I have to say to all of you.

The state of America's people and the WORLD is not a laughing matter.

It might be for you because, as very FAMOUS comedians you've reached the ultimate payload, and making fun of the politics that plague the lives of MANY American's and the WORLD doesn't affect you, so you can laugh, but it affects us; those who aren't millionaires and can barely laugh because we are too busy trying to take care of families with our unemployment checks while looking for work and praying that the BANKS don't foreclose on our homes and we find ourselves living in our cars with our wife and children; in a homeless shelter or on the streets.

I can't believe that Wikipedia describes Stephen Colbert as a CORRESPONDENT for the DAILY SHOW.

As if the DAILY SHOW is REALITY.

Go work at a SOUP KITCHEN on Thanksgiving Day, Daily, Stewart, Maher, Letterman, et. al., and, if you do, I suggest you zip your lips cause it ain't funny.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Rick Sanchez FIRED From CNN

First Posted: 10- 1-10 06:08 PM | Updated: 10- 1-10 11:26 PM

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/197131/thumbs/s-RICK-SANCHEZ-large.jpg

Rick Sanchez has been fired from CNN following his controversial comments on a radio show Thursday.

"Rick Sanchez is no longer with the company. We thank Rick for his years of service and we wish him well,' a CNN statement said.

Sanchez did not appear on the air Friday.

Appearing on "Stand Up with Pete Dominick (http://standupwithpetedominick.com/blog/cnns-rick-sanchez-jews-like-bigot-jon-stewart-run-cnn-the-networks/)" Thursday, Sanchez called Jon Stewart a "bigot" and said that CNN and the other networks are all run by Jewish people.

Discussing Stewart with radio host Pete Dominick, Sanchez said that the "Daily Show" host has a limited worldview, and called him a "bigot."

The conversation began with Sanchez decrying "elite, Northeast establishment liberals" who "deep down, when they look at a guy like me, they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier, and not the top tier.

"I think to some extent Jon Stewart and [Stephen] Colbert are the same way.

I think Jon Stewart's a bigot," he said. "I think he looks at the world through, his mom, who was a school teacher, and his dad, who was a physicist or something like that. Great, I'm so happy that he grew up in a suburban middle class New Jersey home with everything you could ever imagine."

Story continues below

When asked who Stewart is bigoted against, Sanchez said "everybody else who's not like him."

Sanchez would eventually retract the "bigot" claim, settling instead on calling Stewart "prejudicial" and "uninformed."

But he made a larger point when Dominick suggested that Stewart could understand being part of an oppressed minority group because he is Jewish.

Sanchez scoffed at the claim, snickering and suggesting that CNN and the rest of the media is run by Jewish people (from the "Stand Up with Pete Dominick" blog (http://standupwithpetedominick.com/blog/cnns-rick-sanchez-jews-like-bigot-jon-stewart-run-cnn-the-networks/)):
Very powerless people... [snickers] He's such a minority, I mean, you know [sarcastically]... Please, what are you kidding? ... I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they -- the people in this country who are Jewish -- are an oppressed minority? Yeah. [sarcastically]
Listen to Sanchez call Stewart a "bigot":

Listen to Sanchez talk about Stewart, Jews and the media:

Rick Sanchez has been fired from CNN following his controversial comments on a radio show Thursday. "Rick Sanchez is no longer with the company. We thank Rick for his years of service and we wish him...

Around the Web: http://s.huffpost.com/uploaded/favicons/m/e/mediaite.com/favicon.ico Rick Sanchez Calls Jon Stewart “A Bigot”; Says CNN Is Run By Jews | Mediaite (http://www.mediaite.com/online/rick-sanchez-calls-jon-stewart-a-bigot-says-cnn-is-run-by-jews/)

http://s.huffpost.com/uploaded/favicons/m/e/mediaite.com/favicon.ico Rick Sanchez Fired | Rick Sanchez CNN | Jews - Jon Stewart | Mediaite (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-rick-sanchez-fired-from-cnn/)

http://s.huffpost.com/uploaded/favicons/n/y/nymag.com/favicon.ico Rick Sanchez Fired From CNN -- Daily Intel (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/10/rick_sanchez_fired_from_cnn.html)

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Video, please.

Thanks.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Is this real?

http://www.renodiscontent.com/wp-content/billmaher.jpg

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Jon Stewart born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz; November 28, 1962.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Maher was unaware that his mother was Jewish until his early teenage years.

He subsequently self-identified himself as ethnically half-Jewish.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 02:16 AM
In 1975, encouraged by his then-wife Michelle and several of his Sigma Chi fraternity brothers, Letterman moved to California, with hope of becoming a comedy writer.

2x2L
10-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Oh it gets worse, but by the time the Colbert report comes on a good slice of the population is already heavy on their xannax or vicodin along with a few beers or a glass of wine.. So it doesn't matter until the food stops reaching the supermarkets, and the beer for that matter :p

They seem content to me, why bother them from such a peaceful ignorance? ;)

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 02:36 AM
Oh it gets worse, but by the time the Colbert report comes on a good slice of the population is already heavy on their xannax or vicodin along with a few beers or a glass of wine.. So it doesn't matter until the food stops reaching the supermarkets, and the beer for that matter :p

They seem content to me, why bother them from such a peaceful ignorance? ;)

They're just so complacent to laugh along, as it's all just so funny.

I would suggest, however, that WE refrain from using the words as you did to describe what you inferred that I hailed upon another member of CC as they are not very tasteful.

2x2L
10-02-2010, 02:46 AM
I would suggest, however, that WE refrain from using the words as you did to describe what you inferred that I hailed upon another member of CC as they are not very tasteful.

Indeed.

As for the ignorant masses, I mean... Lets face it.. People will die, and typically the smart will endure.

You have no need to worry about yourself so you are trying to change the stupid world and that will eat you alive my friend..

The ones with good heads on their shoulders should be the good ambush predators that they are, law low with your ass in the grass and when the time comes unleash hell.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 03:00 AM
Indeed.

As for the ignorant masses, I mean... Lets face it.. People will die, and typically the smart will endure.

You have no need to worry about yourself so you are trying to change the stupid world and that will eat you alive my friend..

The ones with good heads on their shoulders should be the good ambush predators that they are, law low with your ass in the grass and when the time comes unleash hell.

People die whether they are smart or otherwise.

I'm not trying to change the world and nothing eats me alive.

I don't lay low with my ass in the grass waiting for the time to come to unleash the hell.

I unleash the hell whether the time comes or not.

2x2L
10-02-2010, 03:17 AM
People die whether they are smart or otherwise.

I'm not trying to change the world and nothing eats me alive.

I don't lay low with my ass in the grass waiting for the time to come to unleash the hell.

I unleash the hell whether the time comes or not.

I respect your tenacity. "He who keeps his tongue keeps his life" But screw that, my line in the sand was crossed along time ago..

When my time to act comes, I won't be alone, and it will change the course of the nation.

But always try to live to fight another day, you're no good to us as a bloody breathable mist on the scorched earth that used to be your foxhole.

Goodnight.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 03:22 AM
I respect your tenacity. "He who keeps his tongue keeps his life" But screw that, my line in the sand was crossed along time ago..

When my time to act comes, I won't be alone, and it will change the course of the nation.

But always try to live to fight another day, you're no good to us as a bloody breathable mist on the scorched earth that used to be your foxhole.

Goodnight.

Please tell us what you mean when you say that when your time to act comes, you won't be alone and it will change the course of the nation.

Obviously, I don't keep my tongue.

Most people fight to live another day and not try to live to fight another day.

I have no clue what you mean when you say you're no good to us as a bloody breathable mist on the scorched earth that used to be your foxhole and I don't care.

2x2L
10-02-2010, 03:44 AM
What I'm saying is, you will be of the first to be silenced, then what have you left... You informed a bunch of, mostly kids, on the internet.

I want to leave a larger impact, and by when the time comes I mean when the rest of us decide to restore our constitutional republic as it was meant to be with the help of the second amendment and modern advances in firearms.

Actions speak louder than words, so go blow up a bunch of luciferians with a car bomb if you want to talk big... I'm not at that stage yet.

So I guess, keep talking.

BlueAngel
10-02-2010, 11:53 AM
What I'm saying is, you will be of the first to be silenced, then what have you left... You informed a bunch of, mostly kids, on the internet.

I want to leave a larger impact, and by when the time comes I mean when the rest of us decide to restore our constitutional republic as it was meant to be with the help of the second amendment and modern advances in firearms.

Actions speak louder than words, so go blow up a bunch of luciferians with a car bomb if you want to talk big... I'm not at that stage yet.

So I guess, keep talking.

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
10-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Stewart was born in New York City, to a Jewish family. He and his older brother, Larry Leibowitz (who is presently the "Chief Operating Officer" of the New York Stock Exchange), grew up in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, where they attended Lawrence High School.

BlueAngel
10-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Oh, gosh.

How sad this country is when one feels it is necessary to apologize to Jon Stewart for anything they say about him.

Jon Stewart is a political satirist.

He is unimportant.

He pokes fun at everyone.

Does he ever apologize?

The answer is a resounding, "no."

His brother is the Chief Operating Officer of the New York Stock Exchange.

Does Jon Stewart apologize to us for that?

Rick Sanchez' wife apologizes for her husband's comments about Jon Stewart and Rick, himself, apologizes to Jon Stewart.

How sad.

I just wonder.

Why on earth does Rick Sanchez feel the need to apologize to Jon Stewart?

Jon Stewart, I mean Jon Leibowitz, is unimportant.

Oh, I already said that, didn't I?

Rick Sanchez's Wife Blames 'Exhaustion' for His Meltdown | TheWrap.com (http://www.thewrap.com/television/column-post/rick-sanchezs-wife-blames-exhaustion-meltdown-21443)

BlueAngel
10-05-2010, 10:16 PM
What?

Are we going to apologize to Bill Maher next?

BlueAngel
10-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Oh, forgive me, please, Jon Leibowitz for saying anything negative about you.

Shall I bow down and kiss your feet NOW or would you prefer that I do it later?

Please say hello from all of us to your brother, the "Chief Operating Officer" of the New York Stock Exchange.

BlueAngel
10-05-2010, 11:07 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/204126/thumbs/s-STEPHEN-COLBERT-CONGRESS-large.jpg

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md) was neither humored nor pleased with Stephen Colbert's recent testimony (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/stephen-colbert-hearing-v_n_737813.html) before the House Judiciary committee's subcommittee on immigration, calling it an embarrassment for the Comedy Central host.

I think his testimony was not appropriate," said Hoyer, during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." "I think it was an embarrassment for Mr. Colbert more than the House."

"You asked me, Chris [Wallace] whether the testimony was appropriate," he added. "I think it was not appropriate."

Colbert appeared before the committee on Friday in his trademark unaware, archconservative character to discuss his 10-hour volunteer work as a migrant farm worker. Almost immediately, lawmakers were piqued by the performance, with some cheering him on and others shaking their head in disbelief.

Committee chair John Conyers (D-Mich) asked Colbert to leave the room. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), meanwhile, said she thought the performance was "great" and "appropriate."

"He's an American, right?" said Pelosi. "He came before the committee. He has a point of view. He can bring attention to an important issue like immigration.

I think it's great."

The matter seemed settled there. But preceding Hoyer on "Fox News Sunday," House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) twice attacked Democrats for calling a comedian to Congress at a time when they should be passing jobs bills. Perhaps spooked by the charge or merely reflecting his own viewpoint, Hoyer largely agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The House Majority Leader said that Stephen Colbert's testimony was an embarrassment for Comedy Central.

Are you kidding me?

More like CONGRESS should be embarrassed.

Don't minimize it.

Calling upon a comedian from Comedy Central to testify before Congress about his grueiling ten hours of volunteer work with migrant farm workers sounds like more of an embarrassment to Congress to me than to Comedy Central and, BTW, who cares if Comedy Central is embarrassed?

When my son and I witnessed it on television we looked at each other in disbelief.

We must be watching a clip from "Comedy Central."

Stephen Colbert could not possibly be testifying before Congress about anything.

He's a joke.

But, he was.

I want to know who invited Stephen Colbert to give testimony to Congress about his ten hour volunteer work as a migrant farm worker.

Who considered that anyone would take him seriously?

He's a freakin' comedian.

This is what our country relies upon.

Testimony from a comedian to Congress as to his ten hour volunteer work as a migrant farm worker.

Stephen Colbert is a comedian and not to be taken seriously, but yet CONGRESS calls upon him to testify regarding migrant farm workers.

How pathetic.

Nancy Pelosi thinks it's great.

Just as great as her appearance on "Top Chef."

I suggest you get a reality check, Pelosi.

Stephen Colbert is a comedian.

He makes fun of everyone and everything and, as I've inquired, who on earth is responsible for inviting Colbert to testify before Congress?

Our Congress is suppose to call upon individuals who can testify about serious matters and not comedians who think they can testify about migrant farm workers because they've volunteered for a grueling ten hours of volunteer work in this field.

Hope you didn't hurt your back, Colbert.

Could we please know where Colbert spent these horrible ten hours of volunteer migrant farm work which now classifies him as an expert in this field who can testify before Congress.

Like I said earlier.

Should I bow down and kiss Jon Stewart's feet now or later and Bill Maher's while I'm at it?

Obviously, I should include Colbert's feet, too, because Congress seems to be doing the same.

BlueAngel
10-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Bump!