PDA

View Full Version : Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

gorgonzola
11-02-2010, 06:42 PM
I wish to share with the whole world the Truth that I and many other individuals have shockingly discovered about abovetopsecret!

Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!

I am stating this here to cast new light on the case of the Astronomer Judy Fältskog who was deliberately selected as a target for disinformation after she told a friend about the possible ET radio signal she discovered earlier this year.

They are spreading disinformation about Judy Fältskog on ATS because the CIA and Government psyops agents are trying to discredit her story as a hoax so that you the public will never find out about the true significance of her discovery which would prove once and for all that extraterrestrial civilisations are in active communication with the US government, that the US have manned bases on the Moon and Mars!

Everyone who has spoken in favour of Judy Fältskog or tried to defend her on abovetopsecret.com has been permanently banned within a few hours, sometimes even within minutes!

Abovetopsecret.com is defamating her character, spreading viscious lies about her, accusing her of everything possible to make their disinformation campaign against her succeed!

They are doing this in order that the information she has will never reach YOU and that you will brush it off as a hoax!

People I ask that you dont act like sheep following the everyone else, rather stand back and ask yourself why are they putting so much effort, money, man hours, endless insults, slander, defamation and accusations into discrediting Judy Fältskog?

Their Disinformation campaign has been going on for over six moths now non stop.

Why is one woman such a threat to them and why spend so much time with trying to destroy her if she was just an average hoaxer?

Think about this and see if you can also connect the dots!

Spread this as far and wide as you can!

This may be the single most important thing you the public could do to bring your part in the extraterrestrial disclosure!

Abovetopsecret.com is a information gathering and disinformation platform for Psyops Provocateurs and the CIA

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Please provide this forum with information regarding the "POSSIBLE" ET radio signal Judy discovered earlier this year that provides EVIDENCE that the US government is in active communication with ET's.

Thanks,
BA

gorgonzola
11-02-2010, 06:56 PM
you definitely sound like rich-england on abovetopsecret.com, he also always had the "thanks" at the end of each post! A person I really find annoying....

So sorry no, I am not sure who you really are! :D

gorgonzola
11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh sorry! I did not see youre a moderator! Yes I will!

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 07:01 PM
you definitely sound like rich-england on abovetopsecret.com, he also always had the "thanks" at the end of each post! A person I really find annoying....

So sorry no, I am not sure who you really are! :D

I post no where other than this forum and I don't sound like anyone other than myself and if you want to remain a member of this forum, I suggest you not start out by accusing another member of this forum of being someone else from another forum of which you are a member.

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Oh sorry! I did not see youre a moderator! Yes I will!

Apology accepted.

gorgonzola
11-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Please read my post! I said sorry I did not realise or see straight away that you are a moderator.

If you want the whole story about Judy Fältskog, then google her name and you will see. I am a friend of hers who is trying to show the world what the intelligence sevices do to her because she spilled the beans on the signal she found,

gorgonzola
11-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Judy worked as a Radio Astronomer on loan to NASA during the beginning of this year.
They were experimenting with more senstive recievers based on tesla technology. Recievers that could recieve signals in the 230nm frequency range or in the ultraviolet range.
They have been working on this kind of reciever for many years, I think it was 8 years or so and they tested it in March this year with remarkable results.
That is when they were able to pick up signals which was conversations going on in code coming from deep space and another signal, much stronger on the same frequency being beamed from the earth as there was atmospheric echo involved with the signal beamed from the Earth by someone unknown.
To make a very long story short, NASA asked her to pack her stuff cause she had discussed the signal with a friend of hers who by mistake went and spread it accross the internet!

gorgonzola
11-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Abovetopsecret.com got wind of the story and they have gone full throttle to slander, discredit, defame, insult, humiliate, intimidate and spread blatant lies about her person for over six moths now.
A colleague of hers from NASA told her that the intelligence sevices were trying to squash information she divulged by means of disinformation and attacks on her character and person to make her appear as totally unreliable and even unstable.
She was told that abovetopsecret.com was owned, sponsored and manned by disinformation psyops agents who had targeted her for destruction and or ellimination.
She and her family has had to endure threats, intimidation and slander for six months now. Something need to be done to put a stop to their agenda!
She told me that the signal was definitely extraterrestrial and also that during her time on loan to NASA she was told a lot of things by her NASA employers about the ET reality.
They made her sign an oath of secrecy not to divulge the information for this.

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Please inform us how it is that Judy knew that the signal she received was definitely from an ET.

How is it that she was able to know this?

You said:

"She was told that abovetopsecret.com was owned, sponsored and manned by disinformation psyops agents who had targeted her for destruction and or elimination."

Who told Judy that ATS was sponsored, owned, and manned by disinformation psyops?

You are the member of this forum who has stated that this JUDY person has evidence that she received an ET signal and knows for certain that the US government is in direct communication with ET's; therefore, it is your responsibility to provide the pertinent information to support the claim of this Judy person.

It is not the responsibility of the members of this forum to search GOOGLE for the information.

You presented the theory.

Therefore, as I said, it is your responsibility to provide the pertinent information to support Judy's allegations.

I suggest you invite Judy to share her findings here at CC with the members of this forum.

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Excuse me, but why on earth did you send me the following in a PM instead of posting it here on thread?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judy worked as a Radio Astronomer on loan to NASA during the beginning of this year.
They were experimenting with more senstive recievers based on tesla technology. Recievers that could recieve signals in the 230nm frequency range or in the ultraviolet range.
They have been working on this kind of reciever for many years, I think it was 8 years or so and they tested it in March this year with remarkable results.
That is when they were able to pick up signals which was conversations going on in code coming from deep space and another signal, much stronger on the same frequency being beamed from the earth as there was atmospheric echo involved with the signal beamed from the Earth by someone unknown.
To make a very long story short, NASA asked her to pack her stuff cause she had discussed the signal with a friend of hers who by mistake went and spread it accross the internet!

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Do you seriously think that a person can tell another person, NASA astronaut, physicist, rocket scientist, or not that they picked up some frequency in deep space and that it was definitely a CODE of some kind from an ET without sounding somewhat unstable?

Judy may know something of significance, but I highly doubt this is what it is.

BlueAngel
11-02-2010, 10:59 PM
I don't know whether ATS is controlled by the CIA or not, but I can guarantee you this.

Although their henchmen may try, this forum is not controlled by that "CORRUPT" organization.

retro_stripes
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
what software does the government use to log certain words or phrases on the internet..it used to be something like raptor..does anyone know the new version?

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 05:50 AM
I have spoken to Judy Fältskog since and I will be making more posts soon with information that she has provided to be included on this thread!;)

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!

You are lying. Our ownership has been publicly announced and prominently displayed for years (The Above Network, LLC). It's unfortunately you choose not to believe verifiable facts, and instead spread lies and false information.

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Abovetopsecret.com got wind of the story and they have gone full throttle to slander, discredit, defame, insult, humiliate, intimidate and spread blatant lies about her person for over six moths now.

Incorrect.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread567583/pg1)

"ATS" has done no such thing as our staff does not get involved in editorial decisions of any type. The 171-page thread involves nearly 100 different members providing their personal comments (some supportive, some not) on the subject. Based on the extensive work of many of our members, there appears to be good evidence that the original story lacks merit.

This is merely a case of a large group of people concerned with the truth, have researched an issue and find it lacking.

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 12:38 PM
:eek: Off course ATS has done it!!!

It is 171 pages of 99% slandering, discrediting, defamation, insults, humiliation, intimidation and spreading blatant lies about the person of Judy Fältskog for over six months non stop, day and night!!!! :mad:

Every single person who stood up against your disinformation agents and spoke in favour of Jdy Fältskog has been permanently banned!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!:mad:

Can you tell everyone here why the owners and moderators of ATS are so bias that they allow your disinformation agents to say the most horrific things right down to below the belt, without getting a warning or being banned?

Anyone speaking in favour of Judy Fältskog even gets banned for writing something to challenge your disinformation agents on their own posts!

What kind of a site are you running!!!!???????

We are not stupid, we are not your subjects, so please dont treat us the public that way!! :mad:

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 01:06 PM
John Lear had the same HORRIFIC Experience like Judy Fältskog with abovetopsecret.com

Disinformation, slander, defamation, intimidation, humiliation, lies, character attack 101, spreading blatant lies are the modus operandi of abovetopsecret.com!!!

YouTube - Anonymous Pranks A Disinformation Operation

YouTube - EXPOSING UFOWATCHDOG.COM [ WHO ARE A HOAX THEMSELVES ] & EXPOSING ABOVETOPSECRET.COM - TWO BOGUS UFO WEBSITES DEDICATED to DISINFORMATION ( Counter-Intelligence Professionals ) aka TRUTHDOGS - WHERE THEY DOG THE TRUTH 24/7/365 UFOWATCHDOG =

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 01:49 PM
abovetopsecret.com is guilty of using each and every disinformation and deciet tactic against Judy Fältskog shown in this video!!

YouTube - Disinformation Tactics

They furthermore do this to anyone who joins ATS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9MAeICmLo

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 02:26 PM
John Lear had the same HORRIFIC Experience like Judy Fältskog with abovetopsecret.com

No he didn't.

He spoke favorably about us for a long, long time. He event went so far as to create an official "ATS Tin Foil Hat" to sell at his booth at a UFO conference. We provided him with his own forum and allowed him to place his own ads and earn income from that forum.

When he attributed fabricated quotes to other ATS members is when he got into hot water. At that point we applied a posting-ban, making it clear that an apology would reinstate his status. He never apologized and instead seemed to feel that making up stories about us might gain himself more attention (or something).

He enjoyed "celebrity status" on the site until he broke the terms & conditions.

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Every single person who stood up against your disinformation agents and spoke in favour of Jdy Fältskog has been permanently banned!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!:mad:

There have been a handful of newly-registered accounts that were banned for inappropriate behavior -- insults, spamming, etc. -- that were attempting to "defend" the focus of the topic. No one is ever banned for their opinions and ideas, they're banned for being unable to participate with polite decorum.

There remain several participants in the topic who lean in favor of Ms. Fältskog who are active members... primarily because they're not being impolite.

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 02:37 PM
At abovesecret.com there is great activity going on by order of "Skeptic Overlord" (maybe the same person SkipTicGuy who is defending ATS in this thread) to find some more Disinformation within the 171 pages they have over at ATS and put it together as Disinfo Bomb to be posted here some time soon as eveidence that they are supposedly right!:rolleyes:

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 03:03 PM
There have been a handful of newly-registered accounts that were banned for inappropriate behavior -- insults, spamming, etc. -- that were attempting to "defend" the focus of the topic. No one is ever banned for their opinions and ideas, they're banned for being unable to participate with polite decorum.

There remain several participants in the topic who lean in favor of Ms. Fältskog who are active members... primarily because they're not being impolite.

Do you call it polite when all of your agents insult and humiliate Judy Fältskog, a married woman with for children by accusing her of being a transsexual and that she was a man!!!!!???? You call that polite!!??????

Your agents dont even refer to Judy Faltskog as she or her, but as "a it, a he/she, him and sir!!!!! You call that polite!!!!!?????

Your agents call her a "sex change"!!!! You call that polite!!!!?????

Show me one piece of official eveidence where her name "Judy Faltskog" together with her social security number is on an Legal / Official Document that will legally stand up in a court of law, that proves that she is a transsexual!!!!!

Have you any idea what TRAUMA the slander and blatant lies your agents are spreading about Judy Fältskog has had on her four children whom she brought into the world!!!!!!???????????

Did you know that her children are recieving psychological trauma support for the lies you are spreading about their mother!!!!!!!???????

Have you any idea what it is costing financially to help her whole family cope with the Trauma that your agents on abovetopsecret.com have inflicting on them!!!!!!!???????????

Be sure of the fact that abovetopsecret.com will be sued for liabil, slander, defamation of character, criminal injuria, intimidation and costs(to name a few)!!!!!

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 03:19 PM
accusing her of being a transsexual and that she was a man!

That information has been provided to our members by Michael Hesemann, a UFO researcher.

The first post on this page (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread567583/pg172) has a rather lengthy list of problems our members uncovered.

If we're presented with evidence to the contrary, we'll gladly remove any wrong information. We've had an instance of someone making contact via our contact form, complaining of what was posted in the thread. As we've said to him, and you, and anyone else, we'll gladly make very-public corrections to any errant information posted by our members in topics such as this. Thus far, we've not received any corrections to post.

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 03:24 PM
I SERIOUSLY and TOTALLY DOUBT the AUTHENTICTY and INTEGRITY of your forged information, even more so your henshman and paid to lie disinformation agent Mr Hesemann

Show me one piece of official eveidence where her name "Judy Faltskog" together with her social security number is on an Legal / Official Document that will legally stand up in a court of law, that proves that she is a transsexual!!!!!

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 03:34 PM
If we're presented with evidence to the contrary, we'll gladly remove any wrong information. We've had an instance of someone making contact via our contact form, complaining of what was posted in the thread. As we've said to him, and you, and anyone else, we'll gladly make very-public corrections to any errant information posted by our members in topics such as this. Thus far, we've not received any corrections to post.

Everyone who has tried to prove evidence to the contrary has been banned within minutes of them stating they that they disagree with the bias information your agents are putting forward. Why is that?????
You say let them prove you wrong and as soon as someone wants to they get banned!!!
As soon as anyone posts a legal document to prove you wrong, the post is deleted and the person is banned!!!! Why is that!!!!!????????????????

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 03:58 PM
I find it really STRANGE that a thread that is suppose to deal with the signal found by Judy Fältskog is 90% speculation, Blatant lies and made up stories, forged information and disinformation about her sexuality and hardly any discussion on the signal she found!!!
Why is that?????

What is your motivation and MO for that?????

Maybe your MO it is to discriminate and insult her person so that it will seem to the world that she is someone not trustworthy and unreliable??????

Why is she such a THREAT to you and the people who pay you to slander and discredit her????????

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Everyone who has tried to prove evidence to the contrary has been banned within minutes of them stating they that they disagree with the bias information your agents are putting forward. Why is that?????

Perhaps because of their tonality when posting?

Feel free to use our contact form, which I receive, to provide a detailed summary of evidence that refutes the findings of our members, and I'll post it myself to reassure you that it won't be removed.

We are completely open and admit mistakes when mistakes have been made. All we need is the information to do so.

gorgonzola
11-04-2010, 04:10 PM

On Advice from the Lawyers of Ms Fältskog no documentation can be posted here privately or publically, but will be presented in a court of law to the owners of abovetopsecret.com and their lawyers.

TheSkepticGuy
11-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Anyone speaking in favour of Judy Fältskog even gets banned for writing something to challenge your disinformation agents on their own posts!

Just as an "FYI," Wayne Herschel is one of the primary defenders of the story, both on and off ATS, and he's a member in good standing (not banned).

m0r1arty
11-05-2010, 02:13 AM
I'd like to thank Club Conspiracy for the opportunity for discussion related to Wayne and Judy to go on outside of ATS regarding it's bias or lack thereof.

I would ask that Gorgonzola provide proof of their claims as back over on ATS we have much to document ours.

I would also ask Gorgonzola to provide truth on the thread at ATS as well as here.

Again Club Conspiracy thank you for mediating in this manner and remaining an impartial and balanced arbitrator.

-m0r

gorgonzola
11-05-2010, 03:37 AM
I came to share with the world the TRUE story of Judy Fältskog here on Club Conspiracy, and to give her side of things, DEFINITELY NOT to justify Judy or myself to abovetopsecret.com and their demands!!!!

You dont understand it do you??? Judy Fältskog is not your property or the property of abovetopsecret.com and neither am I!!!

YOU ARE NOT on abovetopsecret.com right now, so please do us a favour and stop trying to call the shots as if you were.
Here on Club Conspiracy you are no more large and in charge.

Judy Fältskog has started legal proceedings against abovetopsecret.com and its owners and all relevant information and documentation will only be presented in court and not publically. (by advice of her lawyers)

gorgonzola
11-05-2010, 04:09 AM
I don't know whether ATS is controlled by the CIA or not, but I can guarantee you this.

Although their henchmen may try, this forum is not controlled by that "CORRUPT" organization.

Club Conspiracy, please keep it this way!

m0r1arty
11-05-2010, 04:34 AM
Hey Gorgonzola.

I'm only a mere member of ATS, and now CC, and have no power or am large or in charge here than anywhere else on the net.

I do have reasoning though. That follows me everywhere.

You have made allegations against ATS in this thread. I am interested in seeing evidence to back up those allegations.

Furthermore you added to the story of Judy within this thread - I am interested in seeing you back up those claims.

The questions themselves are harmless. Your silence regarding them speaks volumes.

On the interwebs we can hyperlink and share discussion across a wide area of interest. If you want to play out here in the open public areas then you will have to abide by the terms and conditions of each site you sign up to.

Hosting isn't free but manners are.

I hope to hear your evidence to any of your claims soon.

-m0r

gorgonzola
11-05-2010, 07:59 AM
As instructed and advised by the Lawyers of Ms Fältskog, ONLY a Court of Law will decide the merit of this case, NOT ATS, NOT THE OWNERS OF ATS and certainly NOT ATS MEMBERS!!

m0r1arty
11-06-2010, 09:15 AM
The law decides nothing.

It sets the standard for decisions to be made by.

ATS members or otherwise.

-m0r

gorgonzola
11-06-2010, 11:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPTEnLaOmP4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6JSJ8fj73o

gorgonzola
11-17-2010, 04:19 PM
So, The Kalahari Incident was True all along!
YouTube - P.1 Imágenes de Seres extraterrestres - Caso South African 1989

BlueAngel
11-17-2010, 05:44 PM
So, The Kalahari Incident was True all along!
YouTube - P.1 Imágenes de Seres extraterrestres - Caso South African 1989 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj93cryLlho&feature=player_embedded)

We don't know what the Kalahari Incident is and I would suspect that, even if we did, we wouldn't care.

FYI, we don't speak whatever language the gentlemen in the video is speaking.

P.S. Please take your ATS grievances elsewhere.

gorgonzola
11-18-2010, 04:49 AM
Well Thank you Mr Blue Angel!

Seems like they got to you too, but that was expected to happen at some stage.

We were actually discussing this possibillity right at the beginning when I started this thread, so it is NO GREAT SURPRISE.

I guess the price must have been right! :D

Please be so kind and delete this thread for me as well as my profile because I have also just had it with BS from BIAS people!

gorgonzola
11-18-2010, 05:24 AM
A message for the IDIOTS (Slaves) on ATS:

Ms Fältskog wishes to thank you for the Devotion, Loyalty and Undevided Admiration you have shown over all these months.

She realises that she is totally Addictive, Gorgious and Absolutely Unforgetable, and stated that she DEMANDS your continued hard work, sleepless nights, Devotion and Loyalty for many years still to come.

She expects you to have her name in your mind wherever you go and that your lives will only revolve around her as it has been for the past seven months.

You Willingly accepted her as your Mistress and Willingly you have become her slaves...

You MUST work harder for her Admiration "boys"

The story is very far from being over, and there is a LOT of WORK (and Punishment) still ahead! :D

TheSkepticGuy
11-18-2010, 08:14 AM
...and there is a LOT of WORK (and Punishment) still ahead!

Did you just post a threat in public?

gorgonzola
11-18-2010, 11:57 AM
If you see this as a threat you must be one very insecure and paranoid man Mr Scepticguy!:rolleyes:

Is everything a threat to you and your "handlers" back at the "company"?:eek:

That is a worrying thought and explains and emphasise your modus operandi..:cool:

Your Disinformation agents are so obsessed with Ms Faltskog that it is very obvious that they must be glued to their computers just so they can feel close to the dame..... since seven months now. That must stand for devotion, admiration, obsession, subordination, otherwise it would be termed stalking.

You must all be really weird, kinky lonely old basturds with not much going in that department anymore for you lot to prowl on a lady for so long.:D

Oh, and please tell your agents on ATS that they are not proving how clued up they are on electronics, rather how little really they know about the subject.....

Hallo!, wake up and smell the coffee! the world is not flat as you are trying to force the world to believe!

TheSkepticGuy
11-18-2010, 12:47 PM
If you see this as a threat you must be one very insecure and paranoid man Mr Scepticguy!
Combined with your repeated (hollow) threats of "legal action" in this venue, the use of the word "punishment" in that context would certainly be seen as a public threat.

Is everything a threat to you and your "handlers" back at the "company"?
As has been oft-stated, there are no "handlers," as we're an independent company. If you can prove otherwise, we find ourselves in some rather serious problems with the SEC, apparently you seem to desire tossing about rhetoric rather than proof.

Your Disinformation agents are so obsessed with Ms Faltskog that it is very obvious that they must be glued to their computers just so they can feel close to the dame
There are no "agents," as has also been stated with regularity, just many registered members who dislike hoaxes in the realm of extraterrestrial studies. While our membership enthusiastically embraces the reporting and examination of extraordinary events, they also despise those who would deceive.

Oh, and please tell your agents on ATS that they are not proving how clued up they are on electronics, rather how little really they know about the subject
Perhaps your efforts would be better-served by having this discussion with the members on ATS? If you truly believe them to be in the wrong, why are you posting in the relative "safety" of this site, and not ATS? Certainly you seem confident you can refute the claims being presented, and it would seem far more productive to do so within the context of the discussion on ATS... rather than take up the time of the good people here.

Even with regard to your other concerns about the motivations of ATS ownership. There are dozens of open threads on ATS about that subject, and we do our best to address any of the valid concerns anyone would raise. Your posting here seems less like a defense of the subject at hand, and more of an attack on a website in the hopes some will believe your errant rhetoric.

gorgonzola
11-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Hi Mr Blue Angel, can you please please please delete my profile and / or this thread?

Get trigger happy if need be and Bann me! Hell, do I have to beg for this!!???

This is no fair fight if one is outnumbered by ATS Agents at 100 to 1

I have had enough and I dont want to put up with their childish games and Bullshit anymore!

Unlike them, I have a life out there!

Before I disappear, one last message to ATS and the Disinformation Agents and then they can all kiss my ass!

http://www.superhobo.net/images/fuck-off-smokers.jpg

ATS Info Agent
11-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Judy, you have still been unable to provide any information on how your findings are real, and not, as evidence suggests, a hoax.

Please come onto ATS and debate this with the members who have found holes in your findings, and perhaps you can show them where they went wrong. You will be met with civility and decorum, so long as that is what is shown to ATS members.

It is known that you have been reviewing the ATS thread for the past 7 months (perhaps showing your own infactuation with yourself and the attention being given to you). Undoubtedly, you will see this post (your CC account has not been banned and I hope it remains this way) and take up the offer.

I'm sure Skeptic Guy would even be so kind as to create a special debate forum for you and only ONE other member to debate about these issues at hand (similar to other debates ATS engage in one vs. one). Balls are in your court. :D

BlueAngel
11-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Well Thank you Mr Blue Angel!

Seems like they got to you too, but that was expected to happen at some stage.

We were actually discussing this possibillity right at the beginning when I started this thread, so it is NO GREAT SURPRISE.

I guess the price must have been right! :D

Please be so kind and delete this thread for me as well as my profile because I have also just had it with BS from BIAS people!

It would be MRS. BlueAngel and FYI, no one has gotten to me nor will they ever.

Yeah.

The price was right.

They gave be zillions.

BlueAngel
11-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Judy, you have still been unable to provide any information on how your findings are real, and not, as evidence suggests, a hoax.

Please come onto ATS and debate this with the members who have found holes in your findings, and perhaps you can show them where they went wrong. You will be met with civility and decorum, so long as that is what is shown to ATS members.

It is known that you have been reviewing the ATS thread for the past 7 months (perhaps showing your own infactuation with yourself and the attention being given to you). Undoubtedly, you will see this post (your CC account has not been banned and I hope it remains this way) and take up the offer.

I'm sure Skeptic Guy would even be so kind as to create a special debate forum for you and only ONE other member to debate about these issues at hand (similar to other debates ATS engage in one vs. one). Balls are in your court. :D

Ah, hello.

Please inform ME how it is that you know Judy's CC account hasn't been banned and, while you're at it, please inform me and the members of this forum what Judy's username is at CC and, after you have answered these questions kindly take this JUDY BS elsewhere or you'll be banned along with GORGO and The Skeptic Guy.

Oh, my, ATS knows that JUDY has been reviewing her thread for the past seven months.

Good to know ATS tracks their members in such a fashion.

I look at the Mind Control within the Music Industry quite frequently.

Is this a crime?

No.

Just an infatuation with myself according to this ATS info agent.

Thanks,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel
11-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I refer you to the following:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f48/complaints-about-other-fourms-11740.html

TheSkepticGuy
11-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Good to know ATS tracks their members in such a fashion.

There's no "tracking" of any type. The title of this thread drew my attention, and I simply responded to the lies that were posted.

If you rewind to the beginning, it really is that simple.

I'm aware of this forum/domain because about two years ago the owner of Crowd Gather approached us. We have a lot in common and had several fine discussions about user-generated content. Nothing nefarious is going on.

BlueAngel
11-20-2010, 01:57 AM
There's no "tracking" of any type. The title of this thread drew my attention, and I simply responded to the lies that were posted.

If you rewind to the beginning, it really is that simple.

I'm aware of this forum/domain because about two years ago the owner of Crowd Gather approached us. We have a lot in common and had several fine discussions about user-generated content. Nothing nefarious is going on.

Sorry, but there is tracking at ATS according to CC's member ATS info agent.

I don't need to rewind to the beginning to know what ATS info agent said.

He said the following:

"It is known that you have been reviewing the ATS thread for the past 7 months (perhaps showing your own infactuation with yourself and the attention being given to you). Undoubtedly, you will see this post (your CC account has not been banned and I hope it remains this way) and take up the offer."

Really?

Sanjay Sabini approached you about two years ago?

Why did he approach you?

Please.

Do tell.

What is it that you and Sanjay have that is so much in common?

What were those several fine discussions that you had with Sanjay about user generated content?

Pardon me, but I don't believe I ever insinuated that there was anything nefarious going.

This would be your own projection.

P.S. As I inquired previously.

And, please answer the questions or you will be banned from this forum.

How is it that you know that JUDY has not been banned from this forum and what is Judy's username on CC?

TheSkepticGuy
11-20-2010, 02:14 AM
Sorry, but there is tracking at ATS according to CC's member ATS info agent.
I think it's really nothing more than some members on ATS noticing what was posted here, about an active discussion happening on ATS, and someone deciding to pick a clever (sarcastic) name.

Sanjay Sabini approached you about two years ago?
Yes. September, 2008.

What is it that you and Sanjay have that is so much in common?
He reached out to us in a friendly way because we're a very large forum, and he simply indicated he wanted to get to know us.

What were those several fine discussions that you had with Sanjay about user generated content?
Ranging from sharing learned experiences to ideas for the future.

Pardon me, but I don't believe I ever insinuated that there was anything nefarious gong on between you and Sanjay Sabaini.
No. But you insinuated "ATS Tracking," which may be seen by some as nefarious. My post was responding to that particular point.

So, are we to infer that ATS and CC are aligned with one another?
No. Why would you infer that?

TheSkepticGuy
11-20-2010, 02:18 AM
How is it that you know that JUDY has not been banned from this forum and what is Judy's username on CC?

I'm not sure if you're directing that toward myself, but I have no idea if "Judy" is posting on this site or not. It's possible some members believe the account, "gorgonzola," here is Judy, but I've never considered if that may be true or not. Nor do I have any idea as to the status of the account (how would I?).

BlueAngel
11-20-2010, 02:36 AM
I do not converse with anyone, such as yourself, who speaks in circles.

Posted by ATS info agent:

"Judy, you have still been unable to provide any information on how your findings are real, and not, as evidence suggests, a hoax.

I'm sure Skeptic Guy would even be so kind as to create a special debate forum for you and only ONE other member to debate about these issues at hand (similar to other debates ATS engage in one vs. one). Balls are in your court." :D

BlueAngel
11-20-2010, 02:38 AM
As I said before, take this Judy BS elsewhere, because I'm about one more post away from banning you, TheSkepticGuy; Gorgo and the ATS info agent.

Later,
BA.

TheSkepticGuy
11-20-2010, 09:02 AM
As I said before, take this Judy BS elsewhere...

I have not participated in any debate about "Judy," all I've done is stepped in to defend my company over comments such as this in the opening post: "Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!"

This thread began as an attack. I've been speaking calmly and rationally in response to the attack, specific to the nature of the attack. And for that you would consider an account termination? That's rather disappointing.

TheSkepticGuy
11-20-2010, 09:03 AM

I assume you're addressing the other member account, as those are not my words.

BlueAngel
11-22-2010, 05:05 PM

Posted by ATS info agent:

"Judy, you have still been unable to provide any information on how your findings are real, and not, as evidence suggests, a hoax.

I'm sure Skeptic Guy would even be so kind as to create a special debate forum for you and only ONE other member to debate about these issues at hand (similar to other debates ATS engage in one vs. one). Balls are in your court." :D

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
11-22-2010, 05:16 PM
So, since 2008, when Sanjay Sabini reached out to you, have you and he become familiar with one another; shared your learned experiences and ideas for the future?

BlueAngel
11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I have not participated in any debate about "Judy," all I've done is stepped in to defend my company over comments such as this in the opening post: "Abovetopsecret.com is owned, sponsored and controlled by the CIA and NSA for collecting information and Disinformation purposes!"

This thread began as an attack. I've been speaking calmly and rationally in response to the attack, specific to the nature of the attack. And for that you would consider an account termination? That's rather disappointing.

Sorry to disappoint you.

BlueAngel
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
The following is a post from ATS:

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!, page 1
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/2010-icons-rss.pnghttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/2010-icons-twitter.png (http://twitter.com/AboveTopSecret)http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/2010-icons-facebook.png (http://www.atsnews.com/gotofacebook.php)http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/2010-icons-youtube.png (http://www.youtube.com/user/abovenetwork)

Pages: << (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631618/pg1) 1 2 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631618/pg2) 3 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631618/pg3) 4 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631618/pg4) >> (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread631618/pg14)
</B>ATS Members have flagged this thread 44 times
Topic started on 18-11-2010 @ 05:51 PM by MissSmartypants Many of us have been following a thread by Signals touting 11/06 as the date there would be a false flag attack predicted by an episode of The Simpsons...just as The Simpsons had previously predicted 9/11. Unfortunately the video that explained this has been removed from youtube by FOX. But for those of you who have been following the thread, ATS member skywatch made a good point about the scene with the clock showing the purported time of the attack. The big hand was on the eleven and the small hand was on the six leading many people to think the date was 11/6 but think about it...as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you? Of course you did, making the correct date for the false <A style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline !important" id=KonaLink0 class=kLink href="#" target=undefined>flag attack 11/30. And don't forget the number 10 was also there in the shape of the mounting brackets that had held the clock on the wall making the correct date 11/30/10.

So I guess we didn't dodge the bullet after all . Oh and here's the video thanks to css1981.

------------------------------------------

So, November 6th has come and gone and there wasn't a false flag attack as predicted by a SIMPSON's episode according to ATS.

The SIMPSON'S predicted the 911 attack, according to ATS, as well.

Okay, whatever.

So, the false flag attack according to the explanation above from ATS about the little hand being here on the clock and the big hand being there on the Simpson's clock was misinterpreted as November 6th, but now, when you think about it, equates to November 30th.

Again.

Okay.

Whatever.

Sounds reasonable to me!

TheSkepticGuy
11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
shared your learned experiences and ideas for the future?
At the time, yes. There was a time when the General Mayhem forum received more traffic than ATS, but as of our conversation, we had surpassed their traffic and continue to grow.

However, that's not germane to this thread, is it?

Sensing that there was some doubt and/or concern that I (or "ATS") might be "tacking" users, I simply offered a non-nefarious reason as to why I would be aware of clubconspiracy.com. That's all... nothing more... no name-dropping... no attempt to impress... just inform.

BlueAngel
11-22-2010, 07:32 PM
At the time, yes. There was a time when the General Mayhem forum received more traffic than ATS, but as of our conversation, we had surpassed their traffic and continue to grow.

However, that's not germane to this thread, is it?

Sensing that there was some doubt and/or concern that I (or "ATS") might be "tacking" users, I simply offered a non-nefarious reason as to why I would be aware of clubconspiracy.com. That's all... nothing more... no name-dropping... no attempt to impress... just inform.

Why are you responding to my post about The Simpson's as found on your forum with a comment about General Mayhem?

You're correct.

Your response is not germane to this thread.

Your awareness of CC has nothing to do with ATS's tracking of their members.

Don't blame it on us.

Again, I don't care to converse with anyone who speaks in circles, such as yourself.

In the words of Shania Twain, you don't impress me much and neither does Sanjay Sabaini.

BlueAngel
11-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Look, The Skeptic Guy, I suggest you go back and man your forum over at ATS and advise all of your members further about how The Simpson's have predicted a "false flag" to occur on November 30th.

TheSkepticGuy
11-22-2010, 09:18 PM
I've not been insulting of your site.

As previously mentioned, all I've done is address lies posted in this thread.

TheSkepticGuy
11-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Why are you responding to my post about The Simpson's as found on your forum with a comment about General Mayhem?
You made it appear that way by editing your post after my response. Strange that you would do that, then draw attention to it. (The edit time-stamps show the sequence of events.)

Your response is not germane to this thread.
It certainly was in regard to your direct question about Crowd Gather. Your after-the-fact edits changed things a bit.

Your awareness of CC has nothing to do with ATS's tracking of their members.
Do you have any substantiation for the claim that "ATS" tracks their members? That's a rather sweeping and damning statement, so I hope you have some evidence to help understand what inspired you to type that.

Again, I don't care to converse with anyone who speaks in circles, such as yourself.
I'm not sure where you believe there to be circular logic. All I've done is address the lies specific to our site which have been posted here.

BlueAngel
11-24-2010, 06:58 PM
You made it appear that way by editing your post after my response. Strange that you would do that, then draw attention to it. (The edit time-stamps show the sequence of events.)

It certainly was in regard to your direct question about Crowd Gather. Your after-the-fact edits changed things a bit.

Do you have any substantiation for the claim that "ATS" tracks their members? That's a rather sweeping and damning statement, so I hope you have some evidence to help understand what inspired you to type that.

I'm not sure where you believe there to be circular logic. All I've done is address the lies specific to our site which have been posted here.

Nice chatting with you, but you've been banned for several reasons.

None of which I care to address.

But, I will, just so you know.

Cause I'm fair and balanced.

One.

You speak in circles.

Two.

You attempt to detract from yourself by accusing me of that which is false.

You have insinuated that I edited my post to make it appear as if that is the reason you are unable to address my questions about how your forum (ATS) believes that the Simpson's predicted 911 and a "false flag" attack which didn't occur.

FYI, I edit my posts for grammatical reasons.

My post remains as clear as it did when I first posted it, edited or not, and, so, too, do the questions I inquired of you which you have not answered.

Further, don't come onto this forum thinking you can trump me by insinuating you have some insight into to an "editing" time sequence stamp.

Ain't gonna happen.

Later, pal.

TheSkepticGuy
11-25-2010, 10:43 AM
When I first responded, the copied comments from one ATS member (out of hundreds posting per-week) about their speculation related to the Simpsons was either not in your post, or I didn't notice it. I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread.
Your edit time stamp ---> Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM
My reply time stamp ---> 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
It's possible the material related to the Simpsons show speculation was not there when I replied.

-anyway-

My response was merely continuing to address to the false accusation that "ATS tracks its members," and your direct question about my prior experience with the leadership of Crowd Gather.

We do not track ATS members. We have not. And have no facility to do so if we wanted to.

Good luck with CC.

BlueAngel
11-26-2010, 06:59 PM
When I first responded, the copied comments from one ATS member (out of hundreds posting per-week) about their speculation related to the Simpsons was either not in your post, or I didn't notice it. I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread.
Your edit time stamp ---> Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-22-2010 at 08:05 PM
My reply time stamp ---> 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM
It's possible the material related to the Simpsons show speculation was not there when I replied.

-anyway-

My response was merely continuing to address to the false accusation that "ATS tracks its members," and your direct question about my prior experience with the leadership of Crowd Gather.

We do not track ATS members. We have not. And have no facility to do so if we wanted to.

Good luck with CC.

The comment I posted from one the members at ATS about the Simpson's when you responded was in my post as proven by your so-called time, date stamp.

I edited my comment for grammatical reasons at 8:00 P.M. and you responded at 7:00 P.M.

Thanks for proving you are wrong.

Obviously, it was there and you didn't notice it; didn't respond to it and still haven't.

Huh?

You said:

"I'm uncertain as to how unrelated speculation on a completely different topic relates to the proven UFOlogy hoax highlighted in this thread."

This thread is about ATS.

That's how it relates and, even it if didn't, I don't see how you believe a response would not be appropriate.

Many times our threads become off-topic, but that's just how we OPERATE here at CC whether you approve or not.

What false accusations that ATS tracks their members?

One of your members posted on this forum, which I have supplied to you on numerous occasions that ATS knew that JUDY was viewing her thread.

Thanks for responding as to your DIRECT experience with the leadership of CC.

Nothing against Sanjay, just that it doesn't impress us much, as I said before and, FYI, I would be the leadership of Club Conspiracy.

Now, that might just be something that IMPRESSES all of us.

):

TheSkepticGuy
11-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for proving you are wrong.
And I did indicate in my reply that I may have missed it in the interest of responding to your direct question. Posting in forums need not be a competition of who's right and who's wrong, but a collaborative effort toward discovering truths.

This thread is about ATS.
Indeed. But I'm not sure how a deep inspection of one of the thousands of daily posts (which I have not seen) can further the goal of identifying if ATS is "Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents." If you can help clarify that, I'd be more than willing to do my best to answer.

What false accusations that ATS tracks their members?

One of your members posted on this forum, which I have supplied to you on numerous occasions that ATS knew that JUDY was viewing her thread.
Whomever the "ATS Info Agent" member might be, I'm sure they're someone who's been following the hoax and has observed how perpetuators of the hoax continue to reference current discussion within the ATS thread on other sites: which is apparently what has happened here.

It's not "tracking," it's merely the obvious indication -- in the postings of "gorgonzola" -- that they're staying current with the 185+ page thread on ATS.

Nothing against Sanjay, just that it doesn't impress us much...
Understood. As I mentioned, I was simply offering that as an explanation as to my awareness of this site, so as to calm the concerns that someone is being "tracked."

Now, that might just be something that IMPRESSES all of us.
I have no desire to impress anyone, or "win" an online debate of who may be right or wrong regarding the nuances of what portion of a post deserves a response or not. I'm simply seeking to provide informative contributions to be best of my ability.

As for the thread/post on ATS regarding a member speculating on a coming false flag event based on analysis of a Simpons episode, I have no opinion as I've not had the opportunity to read the thread. Sorry.

BlueAngel
11-26-2010, 09:24 PM
And I did indicate in my reply that I may have missed it in the interest of responding to your direct question. Posting in forums need not be a competition of who's right and who's wrong, but a collaborative effort toward discovering truths.

Posting on a forum is about who is right and who is wrong and this is a singular and collaborative effort toward discovering truths.

It's called debate and debate is a competition.

Indeed. But I'm not sure how a deep inspection of one of the thousands of daily posts (which I have not seen) can further the goal of identifying if ATS is "Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents." If you can help clarify that, I'd be more than willing to do my best to answer.

My comment about the SIMPSON's post on your forum did not imply that I inferred this POST was evidence that your forum is controlled by the CIA and are disinformation agents.

I wouldn't have a clue.

Not a member.

But, there are many members of this forum who are members of your FORUM and have voiced their opinion that ATS is a CIA disinformation forum.

Whomever the "ATS Info Agent" member might be, I'm sure they're someone who's been following the hoax and has observed how perpetuators of the hoax continue to reference current discussion within the ATS thread on other sites: which is apparently what has happened here.

Obviously, "ATS INFO AGENT" knows that ATS tracks their members as referenced in his post and, my comment about him/her has absolutely nothing to do with how you believe they're someone who has been following the hoax.

It has to do with their comment that ATS is aware of the fact that JUDY views her thread.

Nothing has happend here on CC as far as the JUDY hoax that apparently initiated on your forum.

I put a stop to it, but you appear to want to continue with this discussion.

Like I said, we, here at CC, are not interested in this JUDY person.

It's not "tracking," it's merely the obvious indication -- in the postings of "gorgonzola" -- that they're staying current with the 185+ page thread on ATS.

If you know how many times a member of your forum views a post, that means you are staying current with them through tracking their whereabouts on your fourm when they are logged in.

Understood. As I mentioned, I was simply offering that as an explanation as to my awareness of this site, so as to calm the concerns that someone is being "tracked."

You simply offered what as an explanation to calm any concerns that someone is being tracked?

Your tracking of anyone on your forum doesn't concern us.

We couldn't care any less.

Doesn't make us nervous.

So, therefore, no need for you to try to calm us.

I have no desire to impress anyone, or "win" an online debate of who may be right or wrong regarding the nuances of what portion of a post deserves a response or not. I'm simply seeking to provide informative contributions to be best of my ability.

FYI, you have not provided any informative contributions.

As for the thread/post on ATS regarding a member speculating on a coming false flag event based on analysis of a Simpons episode, I have no opinion as I've not had the opportunity to read the thread. Sorry.

Is there something that is detering you from reading the thread? I mean, seriously, it's on your forum and I posted it here, as well.

Inside the box.

BlueAngel
11-26-2010, 11:17 PM
FYI, The Skeptic Guy, sorry to be so blunt, but there are more pressing issues in the world than you and your forum; the JUDY person who posts there; and whether or not you are a CIA owned DISINFORMATION site.

We, here at CC, would appreciate it if you would refrain from attempting to distract from our work by engaging us in your circular conversations about nothing.

Thanks for visiting,
BA

TheSkepticGuy
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Posting on a forum is about who is right and who is wrong
That's a very narrow-minded outlook on the full potential represented by discussion venues.

But, there are many members of this forum who are members of your FORUM and have voiced their opinion that ATS is a CIA disinformation forum
And those making such claims are wrong and spreading lies and slander. No evidence has ever been presented to substantiate such claims.

Obviously, "ATS INFO AGENT" knows that ATS tracks their members as referenced in his post
That person made only one post here (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/abovetopsecret-com-controlled-cia-disinformation-agents-11858-5.html#post71491), at no point does he make the claim that "ATS tracks their members."

It has to do with their comment that ATS is aware of the fact that JUDY views her thread.
As I mentioned (and I have no idea if "Judy" is the member "gorgonzola" here) in my previous post, the inference is based on the repeated observation that Judy/gorgonzola is referencing contemporary content in the ATS thread -- thereby concluding Judy/gorgonzola is reading it regularly.

Nothing has happend here on CC as far as the JUDY hoax that apparently initiated on your forum.
I put a stop to it, but you appear to want to continue with this discussion.
I have no interest in discussing their hoax here, and have been minimally involved in the thread on ATS. As mentioned, the reason I'm posting here is because of the lies being spread about ATS and her members... such as represented by the title of this thread.

If you know how many times a member of your forum views a post, that means you are staying current with them through tracking their whereabouts on your fourm when they are logged in.
No such facility exists in our custom forum.

Thread-views are not logged or tallied.

Post-views are not logged or tallied.

There are no server logs from which similar data might be back-filled.

FYI, you have not provided any informative contributions.
I've been consistently refuting the claims that there are outside nefarious influences on the inner workings of ATS.

Is there something that is detering you from reading the thread? I mean, seriously, it's on your forum and I posted it here, as well.
We get an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day. Not even our entire 60+ person staff can keep up with that.

FYI, The Skeptic Guy, sorry to be so blunt, but there are more pressing issues in the world than you and your forum; the JUDY person who posts there; and whether or not you are a CIA owned DISINFORMATION site.
We, here at CC, would appreciate it if you would refrain from attempting to distract from our work by engaging us in your circular conversations about nothing.
Then why do you entertain and defend a thread that spreads lies about ATS?

Defending our site and her members against such lies is not a distraction, and would seem to fit firmly within the purpose of debate you defined in your reply.

BlueAngel
11-27-2010, 12:36 AM
That's a very narrow-minded outlook on the full potential represented by discussion venues.

What I said does not equate to me being narrow-minded. Quite the opposite. You are welcome to your opinion, but it would be wrong.

Just because you are the owner of ATS doesn't give you license to come onto this forum and chastise me.

And those making such claims are wrong and spreading lies and slander. No evidence has ever been presented to substantiate such claims.

Wouldn't be the first time someone on the internet posted lies and slander about someone else. Welcome to the club.

Might as well not worry about it, rather than waste your life and time trying to make others believe in your innocence.

That person made only one post here (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/abovetopsecret-com-controlled-cia-disinformation-agents-11858-5.html#post71491), at no point does he make the claim that "ATS tracks their members."

He, in fact, did claim that ATS tracks their members.

As I mentioned (and I have no idea if "Judy" is the member "gorgonzola" here) in my previous post, the inference is based on the repeated observation that Judy/gorgonzola is referencing contemporary content in the ATS thread -- thereby concluding Judy/gorgonzola is reading it regularly.

As I have mentioned repeatedly, I don't care about JUDY, GORGO, YOU and/or your forum and who is referencing contemporary content.

I have no interest in discussing their hoax here, and have been minimally involved in the thread on ATS. As mentioned, the reason I'm posting here is because of the lies being spread about ATS and her members... such as represented by the title of this thread.

If you don't have any interest in discussing their hoax here, then why are you here?

If you want to spend your life going about the internet defending yourself, I say you're going to waste your life.

No such facility exists in our custom forum.

Thread-views are not logged or tallied.

Ah, but they are, because ATS said so.

Post-views are not logged or tallied.

No one mentioned post-views.

There are no server logs from which similar data might be back-filled.

No one mentioned that either.

I've been consistently refuting the claims that there are outside nefarious influences on the inner workings of ATS.

You can do that till the cows come home, but doesn't mean you're going to convince anyone of the same.

We get an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day. Not even our entire 60+ person staff can keep up with that.

We're very happy that your forum receives an average of 6,000+ posts and 250 new threads a day and that your 60 plus staff keeps up with that.

Does that make you better than CC?

Don't know and don't care.

As far as I'm concerned, we're not in competition with ATS.

We have no interest in your forum and how many posts and/or threads you receive in one day and/or your 60 plus staff.

It's content that matters and the content at ATS, in particular about the Simpson show and how they predicted 911 and a false flag that didn't occur doesn't matter.

Like I said, before, there isn't much that impresses me and your numbers certainly don't.

Other fish to fry.

Then why do you entertain and defend a thread that spreads lies about ATS?

I have never defended and/or entertained any thread about ATS which you claim spreads lies. I have posted comments and none of these comments defends or entertains that which you say they do.

I would suggest that you not spread lies ABOUT ME, as I have warned you previously, you will be banished from this forum for good.

Defending our site and her members against such lies is not a distraction, and would seem to fit firmly within the purpose of debate you defined in your reply.

This forum doesn't exist so that you can debate about the legitimacy of your forum.

Kindly remove yourself so that we may continue without your interuption.

Thanks,
BA

Inside the box.

TheSkepticGuy
11-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Ah, but they are, because ATS said so.
"ATS" (the site) said no such thing.

"ATS Info Agent" the member said no such thing. Even if he did, he would be out of line as he's not aware of how the site programming functions.

No one mentioned post-views.
You did in your previous reply... "If you know how many times a members of your forum views a post..."

If you don't have any interest in discussing their hoax here, then why are you here?
How many times do I need to indicate why I became involved in this thread? The "logic" is not "circular" just because you refuse to accept certain parts of posts.

I have never defended and/or entertained any thread about ATS which you claim spreads lies
This thread is an example. Based on your commentary, you would rather I go away (with repeated threats of banning) so that you and your members may create lies and fictionalize the evil nature of ATS in private. When such a topic remains active while one who politely refutes the topic is asked to leave by admin, that is the definition of entertaining and defending the topic. When done by the administrator/operator of a discussion board, it demonstrates a site-wide policy of embracing unfounded conjecture and lies, while rejecting those who would say otherwise.

It's become clear that, in your obsession with "winning" an "online debate" on a discussion board, you eschew facts and truth and ignore anything anyone says that may collide with your preconceived notions.

Fine. You win. You may now do your private happy dance.

Good luck with CC.

RipvanWinkel
11-29-2010, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVGJzXe34p4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZvBdFHwj0

BlueAngel
11-29-2010, 06:43 PM
"ATS" (the site) said no such thing.

"ATS Info Agent" the member said no such thing. Even if he did, he would be out of line as he's not aware of how the site programming functions.

ATS INFO AGENT clearly stated that ATS was aware of the fact that JUDY was viewing her thread.

Why do you continue to deny that you track your members?

You did in your previous reply... "If you know how many times a members of your forum views a post..."

How many times do I need to indicate why I became involved in this thread? The "logic" is not "circular" just because you refuse to accept certain parts of posts.

Huh? You said the following:

"You did in your previous reply... "If you know how many times a members of your forum views a post...""

What the hell is that?

You are the person who refuses to accept certain parts of the posts. Such as denying what your ATS member stated.

Therefore, you are not speaking logically, but, rather in circles, as I have pointed out over and over and over again.

This thread is an example. Based on your commentary, you would rather I go away (with repeated threats of banning) so that you and your members may create lies and fictionalize the evil nature of ATS in private. When such a topic remains active while one who politely refutes the topic is asked to leave by admin, that is the definition of entertaining and defending the topic. When done by the administrator/operator of a discussion board, it demonstrates a site-wide policy of embracing unfounded conjecture and lies, while rejecting those who would say otherwise.

Yes.

I would prefer that you go away.

Not denying it.

I have stated such over and over and over again.

And, it isn't because you are here defending ATS.

However, you are still a member.

I haven't banned you, so, please, carry on with yourself.

It's become clear that, in your obsession with "winning" an "online debate" on a discussion board, you eschew facts and truth and ignore anything anyone says that may collide with your preconceived notions.

Your comment, as above, about me would be wrong. I don't eschew facts and truth and ignore anything anyone says.

I ILLUMINATE the truth.

You would be the person who eschew facts and truth and ignores anything anyone says that may collide with your preconceived notions.

Fine. You win. You may now do your private happy dance.

Awesome.

I win.

I am doing my private, happy dance.

Good luck with CC.

Inside the box.

RipvanWinkel
11-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Blue Angel..
Not for nothing, but you should see how these crazies from abovetopsecret.com are slandering you on their website.
I tried to talk some sense into them, but I was banned from there straight away.
Those are real bad people.

I posted the videos as proof that Judy Faltskog is telling the truth, cause she was my employer for 4 years on the EFFET Project. I helped on the construction of these Optical-Radio Telescopes.

She has always been very good to me and my family and I cannot bear to see how those crazies from ATS can go on falsely accusing and hurting a innocent woman and her family like this.

You got a great website here BlueAngel.

BlueAngel
11-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi Blue Angel..
Not for nothing, but you should see how these crazies from abovetopsecret.com are slandering you on their website.
I tried to talk some sense into them, but I was banned from there straight away.
Those are real bad people.

I posted the videos as proof that Judy Faltskog is telling the truth, cause she was my employer for 4 years on the EFFET Project. I helped on the construction of these Optical-Radio Telescopes.

She has always been very good to me and my family and I cannot bear to see how those crazies from ATS can go on falsely accusing and hurting a innocent woman and her family like this.

You got a great website here BlueAngel.

I couldn't care any less about anyone slandering me anywhere.

But, thanks for the head's up, anyway.

Too bad you were banned from ATS.

If not, you could have provided proof as to your accusation that I am being slandered over there.

Hey, TheSkepticGuy.

Is this poster for real?

Are your people over at ATS slandering me?

Not that I care.

Just trying to keep it real.

How has JUDY been good to your and your family?

RipvanWinkel
11-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Well like I said she was my employer for 4 years. She started and funded the EFFET project. I know during that period I was going through some really bad health and financial issues and she took care of everything, even paid the school monies for my kids to stay at school.
That lady has really got a good heart.
She always spoke to her employees on a human and down to earth manner, not like some employers that that thinks they are better than you.
I have a great deal of respect and trust for Judy Faltskog.
I know that without a doubt that these crazies from ATS is talking only lies about Judy, and I dont know what their reason is for doing so, all I know is that they are really doing her wrong. She is innocent. I can vouch for that with my life.

BlueAngel
11-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars, page 186 (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread567583/pg186)

That's odd.

The poster states that BlueAngel has fallen for something.

Either the Judy thing or ATS being a CIA DISINFORMATION site.

Sorry, but it would be none of the above.

Try reading, pal.

I never sided with the the Judy thing nor have I stated that I believe ATS is a CIA disinformation site.

To the contrary.

I suggest that you learn your facts before you post lies about me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel
11-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Well like I said she was my employer for 4 years. She started and funded the EFFET project. I know during that period I was going through some really bad health and financial issues and she took care of everything, even paid the school monies for my kids to stay at school.
That lady has really got a good heart.
She always spoke to her employees on a human and down to earth manner, not like some employers that that thinks they are better than you.
I have a great deal of respect and trust for Judy Faltskog.
I know that without a doubt that these crazies from ATS is talking only lies about Judy, and I dont know what their reason is for doing so, all I know is that they are really doing her wrong. She is innocent. I can vouch for that with my life.

You worked for Judy for four years?

In what capacity?

Judy took care of your really bad health and financial issues and paid for this out of her own pocket?

What were your really bad health issues?

What is the name of the JUDY company in which she employed you and others?

What was your job description?

BlueAngel
11-29-2010, 08:10 PM
What is the EFFET project?

RipvanWinkel
11-30-2010, 03:11 AM
BleuAngel, I was rather shocked to see that those ATS crazies are copying all our conversations on the ATS website.

Its directly copy-paste word for word everything what we write here!

Any how it seems they ran out of oomph and information on ATS and are using your website as a feeding ground to get information!

So I think lets feed the sicko pigs with any old shit we can, they have shown to gulp everything down in a matter of seconds and then get the runs with their rantings and psycho speculations.

BlueAngel judging on how everything we say here on CC are taken out of proportion over on ATS, I would rather not answer specific questions.

But I am all for feeding time at the pig stigh.

RipvanWinkel
12-01-2010, 05:55 AM
BlueAngel, I would like to add some more facts here quickly:

No matter what these crazies from ATS has to say or what they believe, it is NOT going to change my life, Judy Faltskog´s Life or the TRUTH about anything.

They can talk lies and slander about Judy Faltskog till the cows come home in 20 years, its NOT going to change the TRUTH about anything.

No matter what I or anyone else says in defence of Judy Faltskog, these ATS crazies are never satisfied.

But then again I do NOT need to justify, neither am I forced to, neither am I willing to Justify my existence, my daily life, my family, my work, my beliefs or anything else to those ATS Crazies, neither does Judy Faltskog or anyone else who actually personally knows Judy Faltskog and her family.

These ATS crazies mean NOTHING to me or to Judy Faltskog or anyone else who knows Judy Faltskog and her family personally, neither do our lives, family, work, happiness or our existence depend on what these ATS crazies think, believe or say about any of us.

These ATS crazies HAVE NEVER BEEN, ARE NOT and WILL NEVER BE a part of our Lives, our Past, Present or our Future. We have our Families, Friends, Jobs, Houses, cars, cats and dogs and we dont need or want for anything at all, so these ATS crazies have NO importance to any of us whatsoever EVER!

My life is going on as usual, as it has always been, and so does the life of Judy Faltskog and her family and those who know her personally.

Nothing has changed one Iota in our lives, even with all the stomach runs of slander and lies from these ATS crazies, it has changed NOTHING in our lives and it never will. We continue to be happy and living life to the Fullest as we always have.

These ATS crazies are attention seekers and bullshitters (say it as it is) and NOT WORTH any further discussion.

Regards from Finland BlueAngel!

BlueAngel
12-01-2010, 08:33 PM
I have no interest and neither am I concerned about anything anyone over at ATS is saying about me or anyone else for that matter.

Regards,
BA