PDA

View Full Version : TV-news meteorologist says Katrina man-made

Max
09-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Scott Stevens who works for KPVI NBC in Idaho Falls is raising the red flag on Katrina- here's some info I've dug up:

U.S. Meteorologist Says Russian Inventors Caused Hurricane Katrina
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/09/08/kgbkatrina.shtml

His web site- great pics on Katrina storm anomies
http://www.weatherwars.info/katrina.htm

Shows him at his NBC employer:
http://www.kpvi.com/index.cfm?page=team/content.cfm

Interview with Jeff Rense on chemtrails:
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread8232.html

nomad
09-08-2005, 02:17 PM
great post !

this means more disasters will be the norm ...

hummmm ... a Jew said something about 2000 years

ago about something like this happening in the end

times.

freeman
09-08-2005, 02:19 PM
This Russian/Japanese Mafia theory doesn't explain the deliberate scheme to withhold dederal Assistance.

nomad
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM
I believe the Americans have the technology and

executed all the hurricanes in Florida and

Katrina ... it appears from my readings that the

US, Germany and Russia were amongst the first to

use it.

Draken
09-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Guys, check out the background story to the Japanese/Russian scenario. I haven't really read this thread thoroughly enough, and it was years ago I read these articles but when I saw you discussing Russia/Japan possible culpability/complicity I was reminded:

<a href="http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/doom_weapons_1.htm">Doom Weapons</a>
Were Tesla type doom weapons secretly tested in the Australian outback in 1995?

<a href="http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/the_battle_for_aum_shinrikyko.htm">The Battle for Aum Shinrikyo</a>
A deeper look into the Japanese cult and its involvement with the Tokyo subway Sarin attack

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/bskies1.html">BRIGHT SKIES:
Fireballs & Tesla Weapons Testing</a>

nomad
09-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Excellent stuff :)

Anybody know if the house owners in N.O. are

covered by insurance in such disasters ?

nohope187
09-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Most insurance companies don't cover water damgage and if they do, you're probably paying through the nose for it. :-?

nomad
09-08-2005, 04:34 PM
My wife just checked today with our

insurance company and there is NO

coverage even if we wanted to pay for it ... this

would mean that people have to keep paying

their mortagages for nonexistent houses.

09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
freeman wrote:
This Russian/Japanese Mafia theory doesn't explain the deliberate scheme to withhold dederal Assistance.

"dederal Assistance." No wonder they withheld it!!!

Well, wouldn't that be because Bush wanted to federalize the National Guard and the Governor stood her ground???

Basically, if this occurred, would set precedent to to the same in all states most likely trial run.

Seizing control of military forces from local and state government/federalizing them.

He basically left New Orleans to drown and die along with Mississippi as she was pleading for help. Why? Because she refused to be give up control of her State.

Seize power by stripping the state of their authority and control and usher in "Martial Law."

Gotta be a reason somewhere. Besides, the fact that they like to watch people suffer and will allow people to suffer if they don't get what they want. Trust me. I know!!!

That's the best I can do right now!!

freeman
09-08-2005, 04:52 PM
From one of Draken's linsk:

The last utterance of Hideo Murai, following multiple stab wounds was "Yudaya." Translated as "Judea," this led to intense speculation. Aum press spokesman, Fumihoro Joyu later revealed that this was a codeword. According to investigative reporter Yoichi Shimatsu Clark, its significance partly lies in the Jewish stateís Star of David emblem - the six-pointed star. This is also the symbol of Japanís imperial household. Inside the grounds of the Imperial Palace is a guarded facility boasting thousands of six-pointed stars. It was here that representatives of Aum met with other shadowy but powerful individuals then in government to discuss methods of acquiring the most advanced weapons technology. The order to assassinate Murai also originated from this building, it is now believed.

If that doesn't have Illuminati written all over it, then I'll be a son of a samurai.
No matter who contracted this job and what technology was used, I guarantee it was orchestrated by the NWO for the reasons we have already stated -- to bring down the Bush regime and American sovereignty.

nohope187
09-08-2005, 04:55 PM
son of a samurai, hehehehaha :-P

nomad
09-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Bring down the Bush regime ???

I don't think so ...

... 90% of Federal funds will go to

FEMA who will steer it to Haliburton ...

the cash from the citizens and other countries

will go STRAIGHT into their Swiss accounts.

freeman
09-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Bring down the Bush regime ???

I'm talking long-term, like Steinbeck said, "In the souls of the people The Grapes of Wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."
...in the short term, you are probably correct, nomad. The local television stations in my area are staging a telethon as I type this and begging for contributions to the Red Cross...can anyone still be that freaking dumb?

nomad
09-08-2005, 06:50 PM
The amount of money they will take in will amount

to annual GDP of some countries ! ... they are

now saying that Congress will approve maybe

$200 BILLION for this mess ... I'll bet it

might even be much more ... the reason they

are letting the Mexicans and others help

is so they can pocket all this money without

anyone being all the wiser.

nohope187
09-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Apparently so, cuz I can see all these donation bucket tables setting up camp everywhere.

truebeliever
09-08-2005, 08:37 PM
That Russian news article is ridiculous. Japanese Yakuza? Puleeeze!

What ABSOLOUTE twaddle.

It's ALL home grown baby!

BTW...where is the mention of the Joooooze in their? Conspiracy without the word Joooo? This will cause an outrage in Israel! They own the holocaust and they're not happy when the word conspiracy and Joo does not flow easily off the tounge.

Sure they wer'nt Japanese Yakuza Joooze? Converts from the planet Timbuktoo?

Draken
09-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Sure it's homegrown, but remember the mafias are always controlled by intelligence/military and work by proxy.

Russian mafia is totally controlled by GRU/FSB/KGB or whatever they call themselves right now. They change names more often than P Diddy/Puff Daddy/Diddleypop.

Jewish mafia worldwide is controlled by Mossad.

American street gangs like the Bloods and Crips are controlled by CIA/FBI.

The Chinese Triads are controlled by Chinese intel and/or GRU/FSB/KGB.

Japan is totally controlled by America, so the most likely scenario is the Yakuza, without knowledge apart from at the very top, secretly work by proxy for American intelligence.

The Nazis were financed by International bankers in New York, and where did they end up escaping, with the help of American intelligence?

The higher you go in the hierarchy of the Illuminati, the closer these transnational gangster organizations and their interests get to eachother, until, right at the apex, you find the entity that controls the whole thing.

Shannow
09-09-2005, 04:29 AM
http://www.weatherwars.info/images/late2004sat/00.jpg

Cool "eye and pyramid" pic between the third and fourth arrows (from the left)

freeman
09-09-2005, 05:33 AM
The higher you go in the hierarchy of the Illuminati, the closer these transnational gangster organizations and their interests get to eachother, until, right at the apex, you find the entity that controls the whole thing.

Egg-zactly, Draken.
If you study this stuff long enough, you notice certain patterns emerging. The use of radical religious cults, generously -- but mysteriously -- financed through trails that ultimately lead to central banking, extraordinary access of these groups to vital defense secrets of the superpowers, etc.
All red flags for Illuminati involvement. No one else has the ability or organization to pull this off globally.
And in this case, I still say the objective is to destabilize Bush and America in the long run.

this
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
"I still say the objective is to destabilize Bush and America in the long run."

I think Bush is on the side of destabilization, even if as a puppet

freeman
09-09-2005, 05:17 PM
I think Bush is on the side of destabilization, even if as a puppet

No argument. He is one stupid, cold-hearted, insensitive, spoiled, aristocratic SOB. To my way of thinking, he is analagous to King Rehoboam in the Bible. Listens to the wrong advisors because he likes to go hard-ass on everyone.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not feeling sorry for Bush, either, no matter what happens.
That's what makes Dubya such a perfect fall guy...

Draken
09-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Please, let's not confuse things. True, genuine aristocracy as it once was and as it should and will be when the right people claim their rightful position, is a supremacy OF THE SOUL AND SPIRIT.

Bush II is nowhere near this; in fact, he embodies the antithesis of aristocracy.

Also, aristocracy is "the rule of the best".

Before those who don't understand or in fact, want to misunderstand, picture the scenario that you meet an extraordinary person who you realize is above you in wisdom and insight. The right thing to do is to place that person above yourself in regards to your attitude towards that person and strive to reach that level of wisdom and insight.

If everyone did this honestly we would have a society based on "the rule of the best", a true aristocracy, built from the bottom up.

And no, it would not be a "democracy"... ;-)

nohope187
09-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Plutocracy did you say? :-P