View Full Version : What is wrong with Alex Jones?

12-19-2010, 11:26 PM

12-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Hahaha....there's nothing wrong with Alex. He just thinks the whole world is wrong...just like us. But only in his mind, he thinks its everything that involves with the government. We don't think it is...or do we?

12-21-2010, 07:53 PM
There's plenty wrong with Jones and FYI, I and many other are not like you and/or Jones so, please do me a favor and don't categorize US as thinking along the same lines of you and Jones'.

Hmmm...I think you misunderstood me, Blue. I never catagorized "us" as Jones. It's HIM who thinks the whole world is wrong. Whatever gave you that notion that I would label "Us" as him?

12-21-2010, 08:42 PM
I didn't misunderstand you.

You categorized Jones' as US.

Apparently, you misunderstand yourself.

Not everyone thinks or agrees with his premises of thinking. I didn't say I agreed with everything he said. But he does make more sense than most people. And, the "us" I was referring to happens to be a majority of the American people who seem to NOT think it wasn't the government who had planned this whole 9/11 years - if not decades - in advance.

12-21-2010, 09:28 PM
What say you?

Just as I thought.

Yes, alot of people don't "buy" into what Alex says. It's the same with David Icke. They theorize on that stuff. And, whether we choose to believe it, or just consider it "trash-talk" is just that. A choice.

12-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Ah, excuse me, but you said that Alex Jones' believes just as the rest of US do.

So, what?

Now, you're saying the opposite since I called you on it?

Take a position and stick with it and if you can't do that then don't speak.

And, while you're at it.

Stop with the "WE" and "US" references.

Speak for yourself.

That would include the pronoun "I."

I don't believe everything Alex says or does. But he makes more sense than most people. Whether you take that into account or not, thats fine. I do listen to him alot online on various radio stations from California. And, to me ...he is just speaking what he thinks.

12-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Alex Jones doesn't make more sense than most people.

That's my opinion and last tme I checked, my opinion matters and your opinion doesn't.

Really? And, why do you think YOUR opinion matters? lol

12-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Most of the members of this forum have no respect for Alex Jones, David Icke, ATS, etc.

So, pal, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Oic...I can understand that. And, that's all fine.