PDA

View Full Version : Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

marypopinz
02-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Thought I'd take in a little Hollywood this weekend and went to see finding neverland with Dippy Depp, who I loved in pirates of carribean and chickee from tit's up titanic, Winslett whatever.

Anyhoo... we all know the story of Peter pan...?

This is the way Hollywood is setting it up. The acting was disgraceful, the lines were garbage and the plot was poorly constructed and thiny veiled, to say the least.

If you want to see this garbage, don't read any further.

Synopsis.

- man writes poor play which closes
- man meets boys in the park then meets woman who owns boys
- boys father is dead
- man begins to court boys and not the woman
- man's own wife not in love and begins real affair elsewhere
- woman falls ill
- man writes Peter pan as we knew it and invites 25 orphans to see stage show
- the show is a hit
- perform mini version of stage show in the home of dying woman/mother
- woman dies and man inherits children with maternal grandmother's approval

Synopsis.

Reads just like lessons in pedophilia that I heard on tv regarding tactics of pedophiles. What to look for and how to proceed.

The movie was garbage to say the least. I fail to understand how it has recieved such high ratings? That is what makes me believe that their is an ulterior motivation to the release and Hollywood professed brilliance of this film. Kinsey...

Everyone that I saw leaving the cinema commented on how shit this movie was too. Any red flags folks?

Mary XXX

N.B. Also took the kids to see racing stripes - the movie about the zebra who thought he was a racing horse.

Three young girls sat behind us and the audience was full of kids. Somewhere, in the film, they showed a scene, and the girls behind me made a loud "OOOOOOOOOOOOooo, yuuuuuuuuuuck" noise amongst many other from several other children, including my own.

What was the scene? Was it buzz and scuzz, the flies, nose diving into scrummy shit? NO!

It was the full frontal nude of a male dog.

A big dog, the full size of the screen, laying on his back with his penis laying everywhere. This scene made no sense to the plot. It was someone's sicko idea of something.

What is the purpose of showing a G rated children's audience, a very clear full screen size of a dog and his penis showing for a sustained length of time? This wasn't just a flash... The dog was up there for at least five seconds which is relatively a long time when you consider how much film ends up on the cutting room floor.

Someone please tell me I am imagining these things. I am noticing a very sicko agenda indeed.

madkhao
02-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Hey Mary, Your title should be 'Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum' :-P

marypopinz
02-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Excellant suggestion I will take you up on

Mary XXX

get_real
02-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Yes, that word: AGENDA. :-?

02-05-2005, 12:44 PM
MP

These movie never make much money they are made to influence peolple and the society. The reviews they recieve all come from the same media.

These media are conrolled by the iluminati and have their scion on staff. When the unaware reads all this crap they think that it is true.

Recently a film was released about Kinnsey the author of various studies in human sexuality, The powers to idolize him when in fact he was a lowly homo pedofile a very screwd up person who's research (the kinnsey report) was actually done with hardcore prisoners. But they omit these facts.

Most of the reviewers themselves are either fremasons. iluminati, homosexual activists and other type deviants who want to perpetuate their sick lives.

igwt
02-05-2005, 01:13 PM
madkhao wrote:
Hey Mary, Your title should be 'Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum' :-P

LMAO ;-)

marypopinz
02-05-2005, 04:23 PM
I am going to see that Kinnsey movie and then I expect I'll want to blow up Hollywood myself.

Osama Mama - terrorist of truth!
(Just kidding folks)

MaryXXX

marypopinz
02-06-2005, 08:28 AM
"Freud came face to face with it, when he abandoned his own seduction theory (his belief that most of the psychological problems his upper-class female patients had were due to molestation by their fathers) when it was viciously attacked, due mainly to the nasty implications of it. But even today, it is at the center of many stories that often grab headlines. Most of the focus in Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's divorce case has been on his romance with Soon-yi Previn, Mia's adopted step-daughter. The korporate media is more often than not silent of the more disturbing charge, that he molested Dylan, their adopted seven-year-old daughter. Whenever such charges are briefly mentioned in korporate pieces, it is quickly added that "the charges are unsubstantiated." What they fail to mention is that Connecticut state authorities, based on the testimony of Dylan and others, have stated that they do believe Woody did molest her, but decided not prosecute anyway, under the excuse of "wanting to spare the children further suffering." Woody's film career has continued without pause. Then there is the case of the Menendez brothers, who, after admitting to murdering their parents, painfully revealed that they were ruthlessly abused and molested by them over the years, and the twin emotions of fear and revenge drove their slayings. Rather than investigating the Menendez claims, they too were viciously demonized for trying to escape the murder charges and accused of making up their abuse."

Back on track...

02-06-2005, 01:30 PM
That title is just disgusting and appalling
and should be removed by the webmaster.

iam4ever
02-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Anonymous wrote:
That title is just disgusting and appalling
and should be removed by the webmaster.

Don't take it personally. Did you read the subject matter? Now that's disgusting and appalling.

marypopinz
02-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Hey Mary, Your title should be 'Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum'
Posted on: 2005/2/4 23:12
Create PDF from Post Print

marypopinz
marypopinz

Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Home away from home
From Neo Nazi Scotia,Canuckistan

Excellant suggestion I will take you up on

Mary XXX

Edited by marypopinz on 2005/2/4 23:35:10
Posted on: 2005/2/4 23:34
Create PDF from Post Print

get_real
get_real

Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty bum

Quite a regular
From

Yes, that word: AGENDA.

Anonymous - Do you have an agenda?

igwt
07-12-2005, 06:46 PM
What ever happened to marypopinz???

07-12-2005, 07:35 PM
I agree with Mary. Going to the movies can be "Risky Business" for youngsters. The scenes, the subject matter, the violence, the messages, all with an AGENDA!!

I had a difficult time with many movies that were released in the past couple of years such as "The Butterfly Effect."

This had a theory, as far as I'm concerned, involving mind control. Change one thing and it changes everything else. One of their tactics used on victims when implanting "false" memories and also as far as the disinformation they release to the public regarding issues such as we are experiencing now with the Plame leak and the bombings in Britian.

There was a movie, can't remember the name, with the dude from "The Gong Show." Apparently he was some sort of a CIA operative. Couldn't watch that.

Many hidden meanings and messages in Hollywood Production for mind control victims.

Afterall, I would think that they own Hollywood as well.

How else can they advance their agenda as they have if they weren't in control of what we see, taste, hear, smell and touch.

If they affect our senses, they've affected our thoughts our beings.

truebeliever
07-12-2005, 09:43 PM
I admire Mary. She left and stayed left. I always leave and always come back. Only because I get told to.

Not all movies are mind control. Hollywood is a propaganda arm, no doubt.

The more blatent movies concern me....particularly those aimed at kids. The Elite will ALWAYS target the youth.

Movies such as "Spy Kids" and any others which glorify the Intelligence services and the armed forces.

I am CONVINCED Stephen Spinberg is a wholly owned and operated intelligence assett. ABSOLOUTLY CERTAIN.

There is a difference in the same class of person who is deeply indoctrinated into the system producing movies which mirror the same elite goals and "Spinberg" who is a direct employee.

George Lucas is one of the FEW who have fought tooth and nail to remain independant.

truebeliever
07-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Regarding MAry's note on the movie about the race horse Zebra and the dogs penis.

I will be restarting my web site soon and posting doco's again. Goto Alex Jones's "Prison Planet.tv" and pay the 15c a day to get the presentation of the former FBI head of Los Angeles and his investigations into Satan worship and paedophilia.

In it he presents an excerpt from Alistair Crowly the Occultist and I believe fave of the Beatles.

In his book "Majic" he recounts how infants must be exposed to sexuality at the earliest possible age. He recounts the benefits of animal sacrifice and how the ultimate sacrifice is a blonde boy not yet seually active.

Here is a little lesson for you. Based on FIST HAND KNOWLEDGE...

DRUGS - PEADOPHILIA - OCCULT - ELITE ORGANISATIONS (MASONRY, ILLUMINATI, CFR, ROUNDTABLE).

They are a package deal. Find one you will find the other.

Get out and watch "Eyes Wide Shut" by Stanly Kubric. I have only just watched it. I have NO DOUBT he was murdered because of it.

This is a tame version of what they get up to.

As G.E.Griffon so eloquently states..."when a man has more money and power than he knows what to do with, what are his options?"

Or as Henry Makow puts it..."when you own the means of money production, what do you do for kiicks? Pack up the wife and kids and go to Disneyland?"

07-13-2005, 07:10 AM
TB said:

"I am CONVINCED Stephen Spinberg is a wholly owned and operated intelligence assett. ABSOLOUTLY CERTAIN."

WOW!! Thanks for the verification. I thought to myself for years, that's really out there. How could I think such a thing!!!

I wonder what that makes Tom Cruise!!!

igwt
07-13-2005, 07:56 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
TB said:

"I am CONVINCED Stephen Spinberg is a wholly owned and operated intelligence assett. ABSOLOUTLY CERTAIN."

WOW!! Thanks for the verification. I thought to myself for years, that's really out there. How could I think such a thing!!!

Always thought, Close Encounters, was NWO'ish.

Esp the disco lights and musical tunes in the movie

nohope187
07-13-2005, 05:17 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
He's nothing more than a puppet used by Scientology to get more birds of prey/followers.
Or you could just say he's the male equilivalent of that whacked out bitch Shirly Mclaine. :-P

Bouncer
08-01-2005, 02:51 PM
If only they would all take the ship to the planet XEMU, or whatever; but then we wouldn't have anyone to run tho government and there would be no decent shows on the telly. Scientologists are notorious for trying to ruin the lives of anyone who speaks against them in public. Noone should really take that risk. Besides, we all know that they are a straw for the CIA and the DIA research and containment projects.
Television scenarios of "positive-outcome violence" actually have a profound effect on subconscious decision-making. The constant repetition of violence and graphic carnage take their toll, but it's not obvious until you know what to look for. Anyone who has learned to play chess will remember that for the first few months of practice, every problem began to look like a chess problem. Your mind wanted to solve things just as if they were a game of chess. This is the schema imprinting that neurolinguistic programming illustrates, and it is the way television viewing affects our minds. Vigilance! Onward!

Bouncer
08-01-2005, 02:53 PM
What was that about a zebra's penis?

08-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Bouncer wrote:
What was that about a zebra's penis?

I don't know!! TB mentioned it and remarked that Mary referred to it.

I skimmed, but didn't see any reference to a Zebra's penis that was made by Mary.

Did you???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nohope187
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
You skimmed it, that's why. :-P

08-01-2005, 09:54 PM
"A big dog, the full size of the screen, laying on his back with his penis laying everywhere. This scene made no sense to the plot. It was someone's sicko idea of something."

Still looking for the Zebra!!!

And, no, Mary, I don't think you're imagining things. Very sicko agenda directed toward OUR children.

If it makes us as adults feel uncomfortable, imagine how vulgarity, violence, sexual scenes, etc. are conditioning our children to the other side of the spectrum.

We know it's wrong. Very wrong. But, we are trapped.

What do we say to our children? There are some sick people who control Hollywood, and other aspects of our society such as the music industry, well just about everything, and, you must not let any of this affect you?

Even if we tell them it's wrong, they are still exposed to it. And, exposure, over time, to various stimuli, images, etc. can desensitize a person to that which they are being subjected.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

As children, they think much of what they are exposed to is okay. Most times, they can't verbalize to US if they feel something is wrong. If they do, it's too late. We can't erase it from their memory.

The damage has already been done.

A child's personality is developed by the age of five, or so they say.

However, what they are exposed to over and over again even after the age of five, becomes a part of who they are.

Bouncer
08-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Amen to that. When you realize that sexually suggestive verbal embeds, or subliminal verbal messages, are used in the media throughout the day, then you begin to see the hypocrisy of "Prime Time" abstractions of what "Wholsome" viewing is. Forgive me for being so graphic, but I've spotted the fellatio suggestion on the USA channel (cable) and on one of Chaka Khan's albums, as well as a host of other prerecorded items. I don't want my children to be exposed to this drek. Ever.

08-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Bouncer wrote:
Amen to that. When you realize that sexually suggestive verbal embeds, or subliminal verbal messages, are used in the media throughout the day, then you begin to see the hypocrisy of "Prime Time" abstractions of what "Wholsome" viewing is. Forgive me for being so graphic, but I've spotted the fellatio suggestion on the USA channel (cable) and on one of Chaka Khan's albums, as well as a host of other prerecorded items. I don't want my children to be exposed to this drek. Ever.

I hear ya!! I can do without the graphic sexual details in any song no matter what make-believe, fairytale story is used as the motivator for the lyrics!!

marypopinz
08-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Hello all,

Have plenty of stories for you and the grand children... just got run out of Canada... oh my God my life has been a nazi nightmare folks.

Thrilled to find out that somehow, mystically, my account is still open and i guess i will reply slowly to some messages.

Anyhooo... I'm across the pond at an internet cafe, starving, and looking forward to re-acquainting.

I am thrilled to see that people do care about the children and to find this topic of interest. It is a sick topic, no doubt, and i can prove and have a lot of witnesses for what i have written and what i intend to write.

I love my friends!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. penned a ditty and left it on the answerphone of every local politician, judge, the lot.... Of course i want to share with you guys!!!!

singing telegram for Nazi Nova Scotia

Bouncer
08-04-2005, 10:18 AM
http://www.killology.com/reviewallen.htm is one of many links that proffer Steve Allen's book, Vulgarians at the Gate. As mentioned before, the mind has a library of "Schemas" which are little blueprints for behavior. The constant drone of positive-outcome acts of violence (which almost always involve firearms) can and do have an effect on mood-dependent behavior. It's similar to seeing the white line on the highway when you close your eyes after driving for hours and hours. Except that the behavioral schema is more than just verbal or visual information. It goes deeper to subliteral and subconscious processing, which are hard to objectify. Mary, you mean on the big island, GB?

Bouncer
08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Important message to "Freelance Brain Owner": I seem to have misplaced my owner's manual and am having a rough go of it. Could you post the section from your manual about jhq .q

ae

?

REBELBULL
08-10-2005, 06:22 PM
ok there is a sick adgenda but what are we going to do, put pants on every nude dog out there.
so there was a doggy dung on the screen,
stop drolling over it .are you going to tell your children to stop loking at animals becouse they
are in the buff.. LMAO.are you going yo stop your children from going to the zoo becouse it's like an animal strip club in there.still LMAO.GET REAL,
AND GET MAD WHEN IT'S A REAL MAN HANGING OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN.

08-10-2005, 08:32 PM
I think all dogs should wear pants!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bouncer
08-11-2005, 09:46 AM
I know how that feels, too. I came home unexpectedly one day and found Marcella and Alexander lying naked on the living room floor with all of the window shades open! They perked up, though, when they heard me pour two big bowls of kibble bits. Perhaps there are laws about bestial nudity in public?

marypopinz
08-23-2005, 08:10 AM
dogs fuck in public and that's o.k.

when hollywood is making an agenda out of a natural issue and turning it into a demonised immoral society... following the good Dr. Kinsey's report

i have a problem with subliminal messaging of the weak minded

i have a huge problem with those who would pervert the minds of children

dude can believe what he wants... a bit of draken's notion of dude who can't see the whole picture applies... can't see the forest for the trees nor the connections... ecology Green Peace called it...

some people can learn and some folks can understand

Bouncer
08-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Dogs are known to show a certain amount of modesty during "private" moments, but I doubt that they would make the distinction between outside and inside. After all, the open air is the animals' home; only humans seem to value the importance of walls for emotional security. Such is the irony of the greatest species which is also the most fragile. Hollywood is tainting good things, really? Well, I agree. Things like sex are not "Dirty" in the pejorative sense. There is nothing more vital and desirable in terms of basic biology. God likes sex: He invented it! It is only the devious nature of mankind that wants to make something bad out of it. Think of it! What if all of the guilt and shame over sex were simply to evaporate? Would there still be such furor and obsession over it? Probably not.

Bouncer
08-31-2005, 02:17 PM
I have to comment about the front news item today (Aug. 31st, 05); it reminds me of the Tavistock agenda that is instilled in many institutions of higher learning. I have an idea that once you get to the post-grad level (e.g. MBA) they begin force-feeding you all of the rot about evolution, man being descended from the apes, or worms, and civilization as we know it is only a few thousand years old. These tenets of historical value are too close to Weishaupt's agenda to be coincidence! It is not that I reject the theory of natural selection: I object when this or any legitimate scientific theory is transmogrified into an atheistic panorama of the universe. It is a cheap veneer on solid oak.

Saturnino
09-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Hi Mary,

what's up ? why are you fleeing from Canada ?

truebeliever
09-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey Miss Poppinz!

Did'nt realise you were back?

Great to see you posting.

I have been as abusive as I can to keep your spirit alive! :-D :-D :-D

No warning yet but I did my best with ALAMBRO today.

Speak soon.

Bouncer
09-12-2005, 02:56 PM
On this day after the anniversary of the 9/11 attack, I would like to spend a moment of silence for all those in the CIA, DIA, and other Special Forces who willingly went to Afghanistan, Khartoum, and a litany of other places to protect American soil. There are no words to describe how brave and valuable these men and women are, so I will observe a moment of silence.
"Who will go, whom shall we send: who will stand in the gap for us?"

09-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Are those your words, Bouncer?

marypopinz
09-13-2005, 05:36 AM
howdy folks

I am back in jolly old England because I wouldn't keep my mouth shout regarding a paedophile ring within the Halifax Regional Municipality school board.

The two pervs that i personnally confronted were shifted onto new schools.

The icing on the cake is that two teachers have come forward to myself and are willing to testify that the paedophiles are shifted throughout the school board just like the churches used to do. The government doesn't want to know... yeak o.k....

I had a great deal to say about about local government corruption and my government allowing the paedophiles to swank down the school halls where my children were expected by law to attend.

Nova Scotia operates on a very Nazi mentality. If they can't threaten you or punish you into silence, they come to collect your kids.

Some bitch from childrens aid showed up on my door with a file a good four inches thick. Now considering that this was the first run in I had had with those particular breed of idiots, I thought to myself that they sure had collected a lot of info on me to make up a file that thick.

So i wrote that song bill 109 and left it on every answering machine of all the local judges and ministers and so on... they threatened to steal my children very much like baby Mona Claire and I bailed the country within 3 days.

I left my business, my home, my belongings and fled the country with my kids and 44 pounds of luggage per person as per allowed on the flight. A bit of a fucker really.... when you think about it and I WILL NOT SHUT UP REGARDING GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED MOLESTATION OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!

A child can be purchased in Nova Scotia for $30,000. And Canada is supposed to be a first world country??????????????????

Can I imagine how horrific life must be for children in third world countries?????????????

NOVA SCOTIA SELLS CHILDREN FOR SEX THROUGH ITS SOCIAL SERVICES... bunch of coke head nazi nonses who can kiss my ass.

So that, in a nutshell is why I fled.

Sincerely,

Mary XXX

freeman
09-13-2005, 07:08 AM
A child can be purchased in Nova Scotia for $30,000. And Canada is supposed to be a first world country??????????????????

Can I imagine how horrific life must be for children in third world countries?????????????

I think the ongoing Natalee Holloway/Amy Lynn Bradley sex-slave abductions go a long way toward filling in the blanks, Mary...

Caribbean sex-trafficking threatens women on vacation (http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/CaribSexTrafficking.htm)

truebeliever
09-13-2005, 07:20 AM
Give it to them Mary!

I hate the fuckers. I try to remain calm...to believe that justice must rule or else there will be chaos. But I would not hesitate to place a bullet in the napes of their necks. One by one...into a ditch. NO hesitation.

These people are S-C-U-M...they have no mercy...they laugh at the system time and time again.

Paedophilia - Drug Dealing - Masonry/Satanism.

A lovely combination.

My good friends daughter was sexually assaulted by one of these freaks. It went all the way to court. The evidence was overwhelming...and he got off!!!!!! No one could believe it! The Detective in charge stated that he was being STARVED of funds to persue cases and that MANY of his suspects were being tipped off and warned. That is here in Western Australia. Perth.

There is only ONE answer to freaks who stalk children REPEATEDLY, over and over again no matter how many times caught...DEATH.

I volunteer to pull the trigger.

On a good note...the offender got justice after all. He was beaten to within an inch of his life with an axe last week. Not sure of the details yet. I had nothing to do with it nor did my friend...but wish to shake the mans hand who was responsible.

I wish I could be all "Christian" about it. I'm sorry, i cannot. Some people need to be removed from society like a rabid dog.

freeman
09-13-2005, 07:32 AM
My good friends daughter was sexually assaulted by one of these freaks. It went all the way to court. The evidence was overwhelming...and he got off!!!!!! No one could believe it! The Detective in charge stated that he was being STARVED of funds to persue cases and that MANY of his suspects were being tipped off and warned. That is here in Western Australia. Perth.

If you had left out that last sentence of your narrative, the story could just as easily have taken place here in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Seems like we all have some universal experiences in common, thanks to the NWO.

You go, Mary -- and may God have your backside.

I hate the fuckers. I try to remain calm...to believe that justice must rule or else there will be chaos. But I would not hesitate to place a bullet in the napes of their necks. One by one...into a ditch. NO hesitation.
I wish I could be all "Christian" about it. I'm sorry, i cannot. Some people need to be removed from society like a rabid dog.

I know the feeling. You provide the bullets, and I'll dig the ditch.

Arjuna
09-13-2005, 08:04 AM
http://www.vote.org/silence/
41 MB file, 55 minutes
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv

2003: First public airing of "Conspiracy of Silence"
Pedophile politicians make pedophile priests seem holy

The Nebraska State investigation starting in 1988 into the failure of the Franklin Bank & Trust soon turned up something much uglier: Franklin's general manager Larry King --then the rising Black star of the Republican Party, singing the national anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican Conventions, later in prison for embezzling $40 million-- was also luring children from nearby Boy's Town and the streets of Omaha into forced prostitution. The clients were prominent politicians, media and industrial magnates around the country -including King, the Omaha Chief of Police, the owner of Nebraska's largest newspaper, the Omaha Herald, and, according to several children, then-Vice-President George Bush the Father. Videos of the "parties" were used for blackmail, which may corrupt our government to this day. Kids were tortured, threatened, and in at least once case, murdered, to keep them in line.

"Conspiracy of Silence" by Britain's Yorkshire TV -scheduled for the Discover Channel on May 3, 1994 but cancelled and never publicly aired until now on the web, includes much of the Franklin Committee's video interviews with the child victims.

The Omaha Herald led the media vilification of the kids. The FBI threatened the kids with perjury prosecution if they told their story, and after 2 recanted, they did put the one remaining who stuck to her story in prison. After the State's lead investigator Gary Caradori and his young son were killed in the unexplained breakup of his plane in midair the investigation died as other victims refused to talk or recanted their video testimony in court. This documentary picks up the pieces.

What happened to this video that the American people were supposed to see in 1994? We are told the final version was destroyed after payment (and threats?) by government agency prevented it being shown. This is a copy of the salvaged "work print" and is about 97% complete.

truebeliever
09-13-2005, 08:10 AM
FREEMAN...i started out feeling that EVERYONE contains some good but bad circumstance makes them bad.

That if enough hugs and social support was available...human beings would be good.

Over 10 years working with drug addicts, mental health, emergency department/general nursing. Night club scene security. Drug dealing and jail...i will tell you. There is REAL evil in this world. The only answer is death, or indefinate detention. I prefer permenant removal.

These scum are...ironically...complete cowards, gutless, and indeed, fear death.

The community needs to be protected. People need to cut out the middle man. Offenders need to know...mess with my people..and I mess with you. This is not about bravado. It is about men protecting their own. Evil festers where people wish to remain innocent.

truebeliever
09-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Yes ARJUNA...and this is why i say the things i do. These people are evil.

A must watch.

igwt
09-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Watched the doco, sad this happens to people. Amazing we are able to view esp when at the end it says all but one copy survived.

09-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Our Tour of Hell:

Just back from a fact-finding trip in Europe's sexual-slavery hot spots, three U.S. congresswomen share shattering truths.

By Sarah Robbins

"These women are desperate"

"We met a yong woman in Molodova who was paralyzed after she jumped off a sixth-story balcony to avoid being forcced into prostitution."

- Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex)

"The traffickers will stop at nothing."

"They separated one woman from her newborn and threatened to kill the infant if she escaped. When we met her in a shelter, she had just been reunited with her child. I thought, we have to do something."

- Rep. Thelma Drake (R-Va)

"American men share the blame.

"There are tour operators who organize trips so that men can pay for sex with women who are held as slaves. Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) and I are sponsoring a bill making it a crime for Americans to join sex tours. Write Congress to support bill HR 2012."

- Rep. Deborah Pryce (R-Ohio)

09-13-2005, 06:26 PM
By M.R. KROPKO, Associated Press Writer
5 minutes ago

WAKEMAN, Ohio - The 11 children removed from a house where authorities say some of them slept in homemade cages are polite, well-behaved, well-dressed and appear to have been well-fed, neighbors and authorities said Tuesday.

Their adoptive parents, Michael Gravelle, 56, and Sharen Gravelle, 57, denied in a custody hearing Monday that they abused or neglected the children, who are ages 1-14 and have conditions that included autism and fetal alcohol syndrome.

No charges had been filed as of Tuesday afternoon, and messages left with the couple's lawyer were not immediately returned.

The Gravelles have said a psychiatrist recommended they make the children sleep in the cages, Huron County Prosecutor Russell Leffler told the Norwalk Reflector. The parents said the children, including some who had mental disorders, needed to be protected from each other, according to a search warrant on file at Norwalk Municipal Court.

A PSYCHIATRIST RECOMMENDED THEY MAKE THE CHILDREN SLEEP IN CAGES!!

Leffler refused to speak with an Associated Press reporter Tuesday at his office.

Neighbors said they often saw or heard the children playing, and the family yard was littered with toys plastic cars, tricycles, slides and an overturned skateboard near a wooden ramp. Seven bicycles were piled in a storage shed.

"Those kids were dressed better than some of the kids who live in Cleveland. They behaved like any other kids when they were outside playing," said Jim Power, who lives across the street.

At night, authorities say, eight of the children were confined in 3 1/2-foot-tall wooden cages stacked in bedrooms on the second floor. The cages were painted in bright, primary colors, with some rigged with alarms that would send a signal to the downstairs when a cage door was opened. One cage had a dresser in front of it, county sheriff's Lt. Randy Sommers said Tuesday.

"The sheriff and I stood there for a few minutes and just kind of stared at what we were seeing. We were speechless," Sommers said.

No one answered the Gravelles' door Tuesday, and the gray, four-bedroom house was dark. A pig, roosters and other animals shared the yard outside Wakeman, a city of about 1,000 people 50 miles west of Cleveland.

The children have been placed with four foster families and were doing well, said Erich Dumbeck, director of the Huron County Department of Job and Family Services.

"We're still trying to figure out what happened in that home. We don't have any indication at this point that there was any abuse," Dumbeck said.

Sommers said a social worker investigating a complaint contacted authorities. Dumbeck would not discuss the complaint.

According to the search warrant, the cages had mats and the house smelled of urine. One boy said he slept in a cage for three years, Sommers said. A baby slept in a small bed, and two girls used mattresses

Deputies said they were called to the home last year when a 12-year-old boy was upset and ran away for several hours. He was found not far away.

Although the family has lived in Huron County for 10 years, the children were adopted through other counties and states, Dumbeck said. He said his agency was trying to determine how the adoptions were completed.

"I don't believe there were any caseworkers checking in with this family," he said. Reviews are ordered only when there is a complaint.

One of the children, a boy born with HIV, was adopted as an infant in 2001 through the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services, the agency's director Jim McCafferty said. For caring for him, the Gravelles received a subsidy of at least $500 a month.

The private agencies who reviewed the couple's home life before the adoption gave them "glowing reports," McCafferty said.

Leah Hunter, who lives two houses away, said she often saw the children walking down the road.

"They looked OK. They hardly ever wore shoes but I'm a country girl and for me that's normal," she said.

Associated Press Writers Carrie Spencer in Columbus and Joe Milicia, Thomas J. Sheeran and Connie Mabin in Cleveland contributed to this report.

freeman
09-13-2005, 06:34 PM
I saw that news story today, BA. Isn't it incredible?

The children have been placed with four foster families and were doing well, said Erich Dumbeck, director of the Huron County Department of Job and Family Services.

"We're still trying to figure out what happened in that home. We don't have any indication at this point that there was any abuse," Dumbeck said.

Without intimate knowledge of MK Ultra programming techniques and the Illuminati, there is no possible way anyone is going to reconstruct this crime.

09-13-2005, 06:44 PM
freeman wrote:
I saw that news story today, BA. Isn't it incredible?

Without intimate knowledge of MK Ultra programming techniques and the Illuminati, there is no possible way anyone is going to reconstruct this crime.

Freaks me out because I have SOME knowledge and everyone is reporting a big DUH!!!!

Incredible how they prey on the "less fortunate" whether children or adults. Those without the ability to "fight" against them.

Makes me sick!!!

My mother was an orphan at age 14.

My father had connections to the Mafia.

Bouncer
09-14-2005, 08:38 AM
BA, the commemorative statement is mine, but the quote at the end is from the Book of Isaiah from the Bible. It is also on the dedication to Special Forces at the Arlington National Cemetery, just a few yards from the tomb of the unknown soldier.
As for our children; The Adam Weishaupt agenda and the principles espoused by Crowley intersect on this point: children should be exposed to all kinds of sexual activity from birth. This is what our education system is trying to do! Is there any doubt about where the agenda comes from? I think not!

thokhanCep
09-22-2005, 04:40 PM
true believer said:

"The more blatent movies concern me....particularly those aimed at kids. The Elite will ALWAYS target the youth."

I read the post and all replies

No one picked up that Mr. Walt Disney himself was 33 degree mason?

nohope187
09-22-2005, 04:55 PM
I didn't know that, but I did know he was kicked out of the military and Micky Mouse was born out of an acid trip. Alice in Wonderland is chock full of drug references, and maybe Fantasia too, I'd have to see it again though to be sure. :-P

09-22-2005, 05:12 PM
Oh, geez, FANTASIA!!

Someone once told me that one of my alters was named "FANTASIA."

Let's not go there!!!

09-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Bouncer wrote:
BA, the commemorative statement is mine, but the quote at the end is from the Book of Isaiah from the Bible. It is also on the dedication to Special Forces at the Arlington National Cemetery, just a few yards from the tomb of the unknown soldier.
As for our children; The Adam Weishaupt agenda and the principles espoused by Crowley intersect on this point: children should be exposed to all kinds of sexual activity from birth. This is what our education system is trying to do! Is there any doubt about where the agenda comes from? I think not!

Our education system is exposing children to sex!!!

How so????

09-22-2005, 06:38 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Bouncer wrote:

Our education system is exposing children to sex!!!

How so????

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

09-22-2005, 08:04 PM
What kind of drugs are you taking?

09-22-2005, 08:21 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
What kind of drugs are you taking?

Bouncer
09-23-2005, 06:49 AM
Absinthe and Cuban cigars work for me. Children? Well, the NEA is seriously considering introducing "age-appropriate" sex education courses in grade schools, even Kindergarten! Seems to me that it is quite different from the "special places" awareness that is aimed at prevention of molestation.
And, yeah, OK, we're talking Disney here, too. There is no dispute about the embeds and subliminal imagery. Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees. Why sexual images and symbols? Why not money, or international symbols, or anything else? Why SEX? And why CHILDREN?