PDA

View Full Version : Link for Japanese site?

this
09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I believe Institute posted the above compilation. Where is that from, the link at the bottom is different.

Draken
09-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Had this page as a bookmark, it's from the same site.
http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/hitlerinargentine.htm

Supposedly Hitler in Argentina... 8-)

truebeliever
09-12-2005, 03:44 AM
Hitler would never run.

He made his stand and took his licks. Like a real man, he began and he ended it. Whatever your view, dont ever call Hitler a coward.

Draken
09-12-2005, 03:54 AM
I agree, true.
My view is that all this talk of Hitler staging his own death and escaping to the North Pole or Argentina is romanticizing and dramatizing. Wishful thinking.

UNLESS...

Unless he really was Rothschild, in which case maybe he didn't have a choice; the Illuminati took him out of Germany against his will. Or he knew the game plan from the beginning and simply went along with it.

Anyway, my view until somebody really convinces me of the opposite, is that he committed suicide and, like you said, ended it honorably.

He certainly was <a href="http://www.ety.com/HRP/walshcomments/20020508.htm">no coward</a>.

freeman
09-12-2005, 05:31 AM
In light of the zeal with with "Uncle Joe" Stalin's KGB ruthlessly hunted down and slaughtered any remaining relatives of Hitler after WWII, I find this story a little hard to digest myself. Since Hitler's remains had been in Soviet possession since the end of the war, I find it difficult to believe that they would have undertaken the action of eliminating any of his possible heirs unless they were absolutely certain that he was eliminated as well.
As Draken says, it is remotely possible if the Rothschild link is true, but I feel just as strongly that the Illuminati are more than willing to sacrifice their own for the good of their cause.
I can think of no pragmatic reason why it would have been necessary to keep Hitler alive.

Institute
09-12-2005, 11:18 AM
I believe it is probable that Rotschilds and Illuminati saved Hitler since he carried out effectively Illuminati plan to initiate World War II. Saving his life was reward for his services and clear message to all other Illuminati that they will be rewarded for their cooperation.

Hitler was an experiment in which Rotschilds wanted to test human beings susceptibility for submission to (hidden) “Jewish King”. The same situation was with Stalin.They played game with Germans who adored Hitler not knowing that he was actualy Jew- Kabbalist and one of the Rotschilds. Hitler was kabalistic “trial” King just like Stalin (Jewgashvili – “son of a Jew”).

As we all know WWII actualy destroyed “National States World Order” since it resulted in creation of United nations. WWII brought communists on power in East Eurasia to finaly defeat east Europen national pride. On the ruins of national states ,after the WWII, illuminati created European Union or new Kabbalistic Khazaria and paved way for establishment of New World Order .

Why didn’t he win the war? Well, it was not planned by illuminati. He was just “trial” King.
And WWII served as a cunning excuse for launching “peacful unification of nations and states”
i.e. New World Order
Rotschilds saved their “cousin” Hitler and rewarded him for his “brilliant” service to kabablsitic New World Order and leadership in creating Jewish Khazaria.

Hugh Thomas (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1841153060/202-9022672-5329409) surgeon and forensic expert of international repute, examined the corpses of some Reich leaders. He recently suggested in a BBC broadcast that the leading members of the Nazi government kept doubles or look-alikes (doppelgangers).

Scotland Yard made a painstaking six-month investigation of Thomas' claims and then announced that its finds would remain suppressed from the public.
A hundred-year ban (http://books.guardian.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4145008,00.html) on material relating to Himmler's death raises suspicions of international conspiracy.

Institute
09-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Hitler was not courageous-he was simply obedient to his Illuminati godfathers and was only "trial" man like for example David Copperfield-
he is just "trial" Antichrist

freeman
09-12-2005, 12:09 PM
I dunno, Institute...if what you suggest is true, it elevates the sheer hutzpah of the Illuminati to a level that is difficult even for me to imagine.
They would have to have an enormous amount of trust and control in their system of control and censorship in order to let Adolph Hitler live for forty years after WWII.

Institute
09-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Freeman ,
In my first post at this site I argued that power of Illuminati is not just political or economical it is also spiritual-actually magical. They did not become powerful because they are smart but because they use magic thought in Egypt, Babylon, Caucasus
Hitler was one of the greast magicians.If you want to grasp Illuminati power just see what their "trial" antichrist -David Copperfield id doing. He is not crook or illusionist, he is magician.

nomad
09-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Institute wrote:
Freeman ,
In my first post at this site I argued that power of Illuminati is not just political or economical it is also spiritual-actually magical. They did not become powerful because they are smart but because they use magic thought in Egypt, Babylon, Caucasus
Hitler was one of the greast magicians.If you want to grasp Illuminati power just see what their "trial" antichrist -David Copperfield id doing. He is not crook or illusionist, he is magician.

I would agree and we can say that Jesus was

the greatest magician of all time.

Bassus
09-23-2005, 04:32 PM
You can't say Jesus was
a magician. No one know's he existed.
All you have is a bible to show you he did.
Also in the bible it has fairytales like Noah's
ark and such.
I don't think most of the bible is true.

Anyway Babylon was never about magic until
"Satan" made his way into Babylon and took it
over. And that is how Chaldeans took Babylon over.

truebeliever
09-23-2005, 09:04 PM
As someone who has read extensively on Hitler, I find the claims ridiculous INSTITUTE...unless every book I read was a lie.

Hitler was a man looking for a cause and he found one. Perhaps he was even born to it.

He was thrust to the top and then Hitler did what Hitler did best...applied his own "will" and not that of others. Hence his nescessary destruction.

Time and again in the literature you read accounts of Hitlers willfull stubborness and REFUSAL to buckle and cow to ANYONE!

Hitler admired Christ as a "man" who confronted the spiritually corrupt masters of the time.

He is quoted in Hugh Trevor Ropers book "Hitlers Table Talk" as saying of organised religion in Germany..."we will let it wither on the vine".

From what I can gather Hitler would be a "Luciferian/Rationalist" in that he believed in the power of his own will over others. He believed he was sent to rescue European Culture from the degradation of Bolshevism. For that he believed the materialist Jew responsable.

He loved Wagners "Parsifal Overture". He beleived that one must take up the mantle of "hero" to begin to do the work of God.

There is a great deal of respect for Hitler in many circles where you would'nt expect to find it. Nearly ALL tyrants are cowards and Stalin was certainly one. Many of the Prussian Officer Class who despised Hitler had to admit...he was more Teuton Knight than they would ever be.

There is not a snowball chance in hell he was "spirited" away by the Rothchilds or David Icke and an army of lizards.

But again...maybe all my sources are compromised.

freeman
09-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm having a hard time accepting this scenario as well. First of all, Hitler was not a coward, as his WWI service record indicates. I do not believe he would flee when cornered, but rather seize the initiative and deny his enemies the ultmate victory by taking his own life.
More importantly, I do not believe that there is any true loyalty witin the NWO. It is a Satanic conspiracy, and the hallmarks of Satanism are lying and the doublecross. As The Protocols and other sources indicate, the Illuminati are willing to sacrifce as many of their operatives as possible in order to achieve their ultimate objective of world dominance. Yet they still have the problem of maintaining morale like any military organization, especially since the incentive used to motivate all levels of their hierarchy is the false promise that they will be able to advance themselves eventually to a level where they can no longer be hurt or traumatized themselves.
So they must make it appear that they have not been disloyal to their own in order to maintain control of their rank and file. Hence the incredible canards like Hitler's escape or Lincoln actually being assassinated by his wife instead of John Wilkes Booth in order to create the illusion that they will not eliminate their own agents like so much disposable chatttel.
A closer examination of the facts argues otherwise. Like Kennedy, Lincoln challenged the monetary control of the central banksters. No one who has committed this ultimate infraction has been permitted to live by the NWO. Hitler also printed his own currency at the height of his regime.
When it comes to the proliferation of this conspiracy, none of its ruling elites, including the Rothschilds, display any sentimentality on the basis of bloodlines or any other consideration. IMO the only reason why they attempt to recruit their operatives through Satanic bloodlines is their belief similar to Edgar Steele that "culture gone to seed is genetic", i. e., that their evil tendencies may actually be inbred. None of the Rothschilds had a moist eye over Hitler's demise. They themselves pledge allegiance to a higher evil which controls them as much as they control us and which will some day betray them as well.
That's how I see it.

Insight
10-12-2005, 03:03 AM
Wait a second, are you saying that David Copperfield uses REAL magic, as opposed to illusions? As one who used to do magic for bithday parties, I have a fair grasp on how incredibly amazing illusions can seem. So far, nothing that I have seen him do seems magical. However, I am curious on what your take on this is.

nomad
10-12-2005, 04:33 AM
Bassus wrote:
You can't say Jesus was
a magician. No one know's he existed.
All you have is a bible to show you he did.
Also in the bible it has fairytales like Noah's
ark and such.
I don't think most of the bible is true.

Anyway Babylon was never about magic until
"Satan" made his way into Babylon and took it
over. And that is how Chaldeans took Babylon over.

So time itself is based on a illusion of the

existence of the King of the Jews ?

So what year is it if not 2005 ?

10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
It's good to know I'm not the only one out there who believes Hitler was a JEW. One of them, so to speak.

Now, that said, when I began to awake this knawed at me for quite some time.

It wasn't a realization from anything I read. It was from memory.

I passed it along to two folks whom I thought had immeasurable knowledge into all that we discuss here.

However, they were adamant that he was not a Jew. Of course, no proof!

I remember, again, as a child, not understanding why, if Hitler were a JEW, he would exterminate his own people. Why would he kill his own people? Just incomprehensible to me. The killing, of course, in and of itself, but of his "own kind."

Perhaps, not understanding the evil at that point in my life and the "powers that be" who controlled him within the "empire."

And, to a certain degree it is an EMPIRE. It is a DYNASTY. A hidden one at that dating back to ancient times of Babylon's mystery religion.

Whether NWO, Freemasons, whatever, they practice similar Pagan/Rosacrucian/Kaballah beliefs wherein their worship is of Satan, Lucifer, the Devil.

It all fits under one umbrella.