PDA

View Full Version : becoming change agents... the other side does it!!!


Thumper
09-12-2005, 12:34 AM
i think it's great that we have this open environment to exchange info about the NWO and whatnot, but has anyone ever thought about how effective we could be if we took on a major forum and tried to transform their political discussion section?

we could form a little bloc, and it could be really useful to try and change the zeitgeist since some of these forums get (conservatively) millions of hits a day.

:-P

truebeliever
09-12-2005, 01:50 AM
My blood pressure cant take it.

When faced by the outright stupidity and ignorence of the masses who consider being well informed having watched a PBS documentary...i'd rather stick nails in my eye.

Thumper
09-12-2005, 01:59 AM
truebeliever wrote:
My blood pressure cant take it.

When faced by the outright stupidity and ignorence of the masses who consider being well informed having watched a PBS documentary...i'd rather stick nails in my eye.well we're not doing much by staying in this stuffy closet of a forum :-P

truebeliever
09-12-2005, 02:39 AM
I dasagree. I've learnt almost all of my knowledge of the more occult nature of the NWO here. Also...elements of the lies and distortions of the historical record on Hitler and fascist Germany plus many more tit bits.

I find other forums too exausting...however, good luck if you can do it.

freeman
09-12-2005, 04:03 AM
My blood pressure cant take it.

When faced by the outright stupidity and ignorence of the masses who consider being well informed having watched a PBS documentary...i'd rather stick nails in my eye.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't top that.

truebeliever
09-12-2005, 06:01 AM
Beleive me...all jokes aside...i took 4 hours responding to an all out assault over the WTC and the ridiculous el crapo report over it's collapse. This was at a Oz forum...Inside Politics. A few of us conspiracy nutters decided to attack in an organised fashion.

We used just the official report and well informed criticism of it by the NYFD etc...still, it was not enough to even "pique" the interest of the well informed slobs of Oz.

People are DEEPLY indoctrinated and will perform mental gymnastics to avoid unpleasant news.

THUMPER, i saw your postings at one of the forums you go to. I give credit to your ability to keep your cool while under assault. I simply cant do it.

Perhaps I'm having a bad week or month. I am turning more and more to the view that if they make their beds they can lie in it. All of us have worked it out. Where are we? Mars? We live here too.

Maybe we should give ourselves credit. Waking up is not easy and maybe not everyone is meant too. Like a form of social Darwinism...those that have ears will listen...those that dont will perish first.

As a wise man once said to me as I lamented the state of the nation..."Fuck 'em".

The vast and ignorent middle class are worse than ignorent...they are self destructive to the point of infinite stupidity.

A simple example...A woman argued that i was "over the top" for telling her that "Hell Boy", a movie with large monsters that eat people in full colour, might not be suitable for her 9 year old daughter. I could recount 100 situations like this where human beings have forgone ALL capacity for any semblence of common sense and simple moral judgement.

If people cant tell the basics of right and wrong..? I mean, i'll see 100 examples of this in a week. Large fanged beasts eating a man in full colour...and thats all right for a 9 year old female child? Where is the moral compass that says..."Hmmmm, perhaps thats not suitable for my 9 year old".

Draken
09-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey true, a genuinely brilliant Hungarian philosopher said about these people: "You can't make certain people understand the obvious, if they themselves can't see the obvious."

Unfortunately, his writings only exist in Hungarian on the net.

Minuteman
09-12-2005, 08:45 AM
There is an article by Don Harkins from the 2001 Idaho Observer entitled Slavery and the eight veils. Even if you do not believe the end result it does confirm that most people will just not wake up. I did once attack a "conservative" web forum. They just dismiss you as a moonbat, thorazine needing idiot. If you point out obvious faults in their logic, they ignore it.
Yes, this stuff gets old and makes one tired but I would still rather know what I do. Kind of feels like coming out of adolescence and finding out there is much more to the world than loud rock music, realizing that the party is over, and there is nothing more you want that this culture can offer. I do fear that if a significant percentage of the population did wake up then we would all have some real problems.
Yes, I still try on occasion, and yes they still call me moonbat. Just pick your arguments carefully.
Hey, what the hell. Pick one.

09-12-2005, 01:39 PM
I was reluctant to go to the site you mentioned Thumper because, invariably, I want to bring up "mind control" programs and my victimization, but people want PROOF and the assault one faces is mentally and emotionally exhausting.

I spent some time on a site before this one spewing out everything I remembered and knew and my theories about the government's complicity in 911.

WOW!

Did I take a beating!!

Worse than my mother gave!!

There are alot of weirdo's out there; and I'm afraid I feel into the hands of some really "creepy" folks on that site in the midst of recovering my past LIFE!!!

I've had my head "screwed" with for a long time. I feel SAFE here!! to a certain degree as long as NOHOPE and TRUE mind their manners.

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

How 'bout a round table with like minded folks on a television station?

Forming a little bloc sounds like FUN!! especially with YKW!!

Thumper
09-12-2005, 02:19 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I was reluctant to go to the site you mentioned Thumper because, invariably, I want to bring up "mind control" programs and my victimization, but people want PROOF and the assault one faces is mentally and emotionally exhausting.

I spent some time on a site before this one spewing out everything I remembered and knew and my theories about the government's complicity in 911.

WOW!

Did I take a beating!!

Worse than my mother gave!!

There are alot of weirdo's out there; and I'm afraid I feel into the hands of some really "creepy" folks on that site in the midst of recovering my past LIFE!!!

I've had my head "screwed" with for a long time. I feel SAFE here!! to a certain degree as long as NOHOPE and TRUE mind their manners.

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

How 'bout a round table with like minded folks on a television station?

Forming a little bloc sounds like FUN!! especially with YKW!!

Poor BA http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/raichu4u/sadsmiley.gif

There's someone on iidb who's quite hip to what we talk about here. I can tell this person is trying to expose others to the enormity of the NWO (like a lot of us do when we first learn about it) but a lot of them are being jackasses.

I could tell you who it is through PM because I don't know if this person wants to be 'OUTTED' as of yet.

Anyway, I think it's worth a shot, otherwise we stay relegated to the cold and dark conspiracy basement and sheeple mass get us all killed :-P

igwt
09-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Thumper wrote:
i think it's great that we have this open environment to exchange info about the NWO and whatnot, but has anyone ever thought about how effective we could be if we took on a major forum and tried to transform their political discussion section?

we could form a little bloc, and it could be really useful to try and change the zeitgeist since some of these forums get (conservatively) millions of hits a day.

:-P

Political Discussions forum?

igwt
09-12-2005, 03:02 PM
truebeliever wrote:
My blood pressure cant take it.

When faced by the outright stupidity and ignorence of the masses who consider being well informed having watched a PBS documentary...i'd rather stick nails in my eye.

Gold :lol:

Thumper
09-12-2005, 03:52 PM
igwt wrote:

Thumper wrote:
i think it's great that we have this open environment to exchange info about the NWO and whatnot, but has anyone ever thought about how effective we could be if we took on a major forum and tried to transform their political discussion section?

we could form a little bloc, and it could be really useful to try and change the zeitgeist since some of these forums get (conservatively) millions of hits a day.

:-P

Political Discussions forum?iidb.org

truebeliever
09-12-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm off to the local public access T.V station today. We are going to develop a weekly panel show called..."Club Conspiracy".

It will be humour based. No one will be safe.

09-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Thumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said: "Poor BA"

YUK!!

Please remove that!!

Pity, I seek not!!

09-12-2005, 06:41 PM
truebeliever wrote:
I'm off to the local public access T.V station today. We are going to develop a weekly panel show called..."Club Conspiracy".

It will be humour based. No one will be safe.

I want to see what you look like when you're spitting nails!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nomad
09-12-2005, 06:46 PM
truebeliever wrote:
I'm off to the local public access T.V station today. We are going to develop a weekly panel show called..."Club Conspiracy".

It will be humour based. No one will be safe.

Awesome ! Any chance we can see a copy ?

truebeliever
09-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Yes. However, it is hardly "anything go's".

VERY controlled. However, the senior editor is a complete "Konspiracy Kook" and we got on shamelessly well.

If i cant get going what I want, i'll make some great contacts and do my own show and publish to the web.

Whatever...will see what happens.

They have kick ass eqipment. Cant wait to get into it.

this
09-13-2005, 12:28 PM
Regarding the idea that sheep aren't worthy of help. I'm a firm believer that everyone has their strengths, and we all eventually make use of each others.

We don't know how the 'end of an era'/apocalypse will shake out but sheep are not to be treated poorly. If you do, you become a subspecies of Illuminati, in that you can see the deception, you just don't hold a membership.

cav1789
09-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I agree that we need to do something about it and this would be a start. But unfortantnly its not going to work unless the people have a massive breakthrough and deveolp the ability to not just pass of this as conspiracy theory nut belife. We need to do something bigger. Perhaps have anti NWO demonstartions in big cities, including washington. If we could get all the people who are anti NWO that are on fourms around the net we could get a decant amount of people and perhaps reach some people. But i dont belive we will ever get enough people by peacefull means, i whish we could i just dont see it possible. I think that we need to have an amred revolution against our opressers to end this sick satanic government that is becoming worse and worse by the day.

Saturnino
09-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Great news, TB...go for it, man !!!

truebeliever
09-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey, thanx for the encouragement.

People are out their...isolated and alone. One must start in ones aown area and let it build.

FREEMAN, you are right. However, people make their beds and must accept responsability for their actions or lack there of.

Many people know this stuff deep down but refuse to give up their attachment to their worldly life and widget collections. So, to be quite frank...Fuck 'em.

I'm not shedding any tears for them. We should congratulate ourselves for the incredible effort it took to remove our minds from their control. We diminish ourselves and our incredible feat by wishing on a star that if only..."people would listen to me".

Let them rot. Gather your friends and speak to those who have the ears. Thats all you can do. I shant be begging for one of these fat, lazy, oxygen theives to listen to me.

This new superior attitude has given me new energy. And now I look down on them and say..."hows life in the matrix you pathetic coincidence theorist?"

I am in an exclusive club...membership is not free. Let them know only the best are admitted. I dont want rif raff...I want people of good heart and mind. The rest can all rot together in a swamp somewhere. :-x

nohope187
09-13-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm thinking about joining in on Thumpers idea going to iidb.org. I just need a good username, tryin' to think of one now. any ideas? I was thinkin' maybe stabmasterarson. :-P

Mawashi
09-13-2005, 11:29 PM
I think becoming a change agent is a great idea, but isn't the idea of leaving the sheep to their own devices kind of contradictory to what we want to achieve?

I mean, that might mean abandoning family, friends etc instead of trying to reveal what's realy going on. And, hypothetically, what if someone else was thinking the same thing and you were among the sheep? Would it be unfair that they thought themselves too superior to spread the news?

I think Jesus had the right idea when he asked that we treat others as we would like them to treat ourselves. We may gain allies in places we'd least suspect.

Thumper
09-13-2005, 11:43 PM
nohope187 wrote:
I'm thinking about joining in on Thumpers idea going to iidb.org. I just need a good username, tryin' to think of one now. any ideas? I was thinkin' maybe stabmasterarson. :-Pdo eeet 8-)

truebeliever
09-14-2005, 01:52 AM
I think becoming a change agent is a great idea, but isn't the idea of leaving the sheep to their own devices kind of contradictory to what we want to achieve?

Speak to those who will listen but do not scatter your energies.

You cannot wrap people up in cotton wool. Sooner or later, all people must accept responsability for their actions or lack of action. It is simple.

I am not advocating joining the powers that be in oppression of the sheep. I am advocating accepting a pat on the back for waking up. I no longer bother trying to "convert" people. I simply could'nt care less about them as it is NOT my responsability.

My responsability is to my own actions and the results there of.

If we beleieve in a higher power then we must accept that there will be judgement...in many different ways.

Waking up, is in large measure a choice. We make choices EVERY day. I choose not to buy shit be it cultural shit or shit food. I choose NOT to watch Big Brother, Australian Idol and the hundreds of other peices of noise polloution put out. You can choose NOT to partake in it...however, thousands do.

And then...they call you a "kook".

The whole point is God gives you a choice. That is His test.

Draken
09-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Here, here!

In total support of True - well said.

"Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all."
<a href="http://www.tradicio.org/english/solumipsum.htm">SOLUM IPSUM - Metaphysical aphorisms by ANDRÁS LÁSZLÓ</a>

Mawashi
09-14-2005, 02:24 AM
TB, I know what you're getting at. But I still think it's our duty to inform people. Especially the people we care about. What they DO with that info is totally up to them, though. You can lead a hores to water...

truebeliever
09-14-2005, 03:04 AM
TB, I know what you're getting at. But I still think it's our duty to inform people. Especially the people we care about. What they DO with that info is totally up to them, though. You can lead a hores to water...

We dont disagree. I still plan on speaking out...but I dont give a toss if people dont listen. In fact..."let them eat cake".

Perhaps it's just a phase but I feel incredibly good lately now that i realise (personally) that I dont have to feel guilty for not saving the world by next Thursday.

There are NO victims...only the spiritually and morrally degenerant.

No one paid the $50 a week I had to find to pay a professional to sort my life out. They were out blowing it on grog and drugs...i "chose" to sort myself out...to face myself. All in my early 20's.

Always "the system". "Oh the system made me do it!" NEVER personal responsability.

Christ was not just all "huggy huggy, kissy kissy"...He was about personal responsability before God and the Truth! I do believe The Christ gave good bollickings to a great many people as well as spreading the word of love and tolerence...but one part of his message in my eyes.

I reserve the right to peer down in complete and utter contempt at fat, beer swilling, foul mouthed :-? , stupid sport loving, ignorent, dickhead fellow Australians.

They will get the cosmic justice they deserve in the coming years and I could'nt care less.

I have done the hard yards and am reaping my reward as I should. It is all God requires from me.

Good to see you here WASH.

Yes DRAK! I needed to read that.

Perhaps it's just a passing phase but I'm tired of making excuses for people.

freeman
09-14-2005, 04:41 AM
"Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all."

Jesus said essentially the same thing:

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that home or city, shake off the dust of your feet" (Matt. 10: 14)

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. (Matt. 11:15, Luke 8:8)

Christ was not just all "huggy huggy, kissy kissy"...He was about personal responsability before God and the Truth! I do believe.

Yes. I think the point to be made is as you say, Mawashi, we may have an obligation to lead a horse to water, but only once, whether he drinks or not.

Thumper
09-20-2005, 03:43 PM
so has anyone joined iidb.org yet?

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Yes. And they have never sent me the activation!

black_lamb
04-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Zeitgeist - The Movie (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/)

How much of this do you guys think its the truth, and how much of it do you think its fabricated with no basis?

I just got done watching it and I don't know WHAT to believe anymore.

I found this site searching for any kind of cross references that I can find. The funny thing, my mom (bless her soul) used to talk about this shit on a constant basis, but I always thought that she was just going senile. Now I wish I would have listened to her.

Anyway, I just want your thoughts on this.

Prophetstatus
04-30-2008, 10:33 AM
we need to become organized and tactful congealing into one fully functioning but independant unit(s), as ex military and ex con i have seen both sides and this world makes me sick and sad....

KennyWally
04-30-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm off to the local public access T.V station today. We are going to develop a weekly panel show called..."Club Conspiracy".

It will be humour based. No one will be safe.

So, how did it go with the local cable access?

I ask because, that's what ralph epperson did in arizona and he televised "secrets of history".

I think this is one of the best ways to sound an alarm.

And I'd have to say that ralph did a real good job , of going thru the history, step by step to prove his theory.

I believe that most of us here have a sincere desire to wake up the sleeping, and we are all looking for a "key" to unlock the mind of those who cannot see thru the veils as don harkins aptly wrote.

I think the truth is, desire alone on our parts is not enough, and when I said "key" I should have said "keys" because, I don't think that one "key" will do it.

It is a maze of information, of story after story, that I think can only be absorbed, a little at a time, otherwise, it is like putting your face in front of an open fire hydrant to try to take just a sip of water! One will obviously be overcome with too much water too fast and will pull back. We've all seen the reactions! I hate to say it, but dropping the issue after seeing the "recoil" is probably best.

A little while back, I talked with a friend whose sister I was interested in, she was twice divirced, and I asked how she was doing, he told me to ask her myself, and proceeded to give me her number. [ he obviously knew she was still interested ] So I called and we talked awhile and the truth movement came up...we were on opposite sides! That was the end of that! So, what I'm saying is, it is a very difficult wall to penetrate, even with people you know, which I knew, but I wanted to be upfront about it, before investing time on some romance only to discover later, that invisible wall, because I needed her to be on the same page as I was.

Anyways, I think playing a well thought out dvd on cable access might be better than having a confrontational show. I'm hoping to hear a follow up on this very old thread...

KennyWally
04-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Zeitgeist - The Movie (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/)

How much of this do you guys think its the truth, and how much of it do you think its fabricated with no basis?

Anyway, I just want your thoughts on this.

I saw it, a while back, but I didn't take notes, in fact, they said something to make me turn it off. I was pissed because it appeared on the surface to be legit, but it is just more clever spin from our enemy.

I'm sorry, that I don't recall what pissed me off, but if you could address certain specific questions, I'll do my best to respond with what I know about it.

KennyWally
05-05-2008, 05:33 PM
I now recall, at least the general feeling of what pissed me off, was that it was selling atheism.

It's a NEW AGE video, truth and spin all mixed up, and for those who are not saved, just the thing to help set them up for the coming one world religion and leader.

satan is working through the beast [ the beast is a political entity ] to help shuffle in the new world religion, which will be a mother earth type tree hugging kinda thing that the new agers seem to be glomming onto, not because it is truth, but because they are so bombarded with this crap from all directions, that they've learned to peel out some parts that seem ok to them.

I see them as kinda like making lemonade out of lemons. Most of the NEW AGERS have no worthwhile valid formal and honest exposure to real scriptures, real doctrine, because most churches have turned and joined the mother church. Not to mention the non stop sleaze they are constantly exposed to on an assault of the senses like basis from everywhere, tv, magazines ,friends, movies, playstation...you got your ; idol worship, money worship, self worship, violence, drug use and sex...24/7

the NEW AGERS see any religion as phony and rightly so, because that's what they are shown, if ever, they're shown phonies as true, but they don't know it, because they never seen the real thing, at least not on teevee!

And to any NEW AGER that truly was shown the scriptures and The Word, just blew it off, because it sounded the same.

I can speak from experience, that I didn't get it very easily myself, from the 1st time or the 20th time being exposed to it. I lost track, it took me 50+ yrs to get saved, so I understand the difficulty involved.

Bottom line is zeitgeist is disinfo...