PDA

View Full Version : Where are the SAFE PLACES??

DoctorX
02-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Im sure most of you have heard about earth changes and the prophecies out there. According to the earth changes prophecies, the west coast of the USA plus a lot of europe and many other places will go underwater.

here is an earth changes map from one of the most recognized seers out there
http://www.earthchangestv.com/maps/GMSWorld.jpg

Have any of you done reading into safe places and where they are?

Max
02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks- guess it looks like I should move to the Rockies! :-) I would be interested in some more detail or other sources on this if anyone has them.

DoctorX
02-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Max, look at this map (click on the continent to get a summary)
http://www.matrixinstitute.com/futuremap.html

below is a picture of what one seer says the USA will look like...IN A FEW YEARS

http://www.matrixinstitute.com/images/medmaps/namer3.jpg

United States
Major global Earth changes will begin in the United States as the North American Plate buckles, creating the Isles of California 150 islands in all. Eventually, through tectonic plate buckling and fractures followed by inundations, the West Coast will recede eastward to Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado.

The Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence Seaway will join and flow through the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico.

Coastal areas from Maine to Florida will be inundated and pushed in for many miles.

psholtz
02-10-2005, 02:08 AM
New Zealand looks safe! ;-)

psholtz
02-10-2005, 02:12 AM
DoctorX wrote:
Max, look at this map (click on the continent to get a summary)
http://www.matrixinstitute.com/futuremap.html

below is a picture of what one seer says the USA will look like...IN A FEW YEARS

http://www.matrixinstitute.com/images/medmaps/namer3.jpg

United States
Major global Earth changes will begin in the United States as the North American Plate buckles, creating the Isles of California 150 islands in all. Eventually, through tectonic plate buckling and fractures followed by inundations, the West Coast will recede eastward to Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado.

The Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence Seaway will join and flow through the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico.

Coastal areas from Maine to Florida will be inundated and pushed in for many miles.

The only problem w/ Michael Scallion is that he's been claiming these earth changes will "happen in the next few years" ever since like 1988 ... :roll:

Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised to see some type of major earth changes happening, and it looks like Scallion is 'clued in' to some type of "premonition" about things that are supposed to come, but I wouldn't trust his map as an accurate "be all and end all" of what those earth changes are going to look like..

psholtz
02-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Max wrote:
Thanks- guess it looks like I should move to the Rockies! :-) I would be interested in some more detail or other sources on this if anyone has them.
Naw.. in Scallion's map, Colorado kinda vaporizes too.. :-?

(but.. like I said above, I wouldn't put a huge amount of faith into Scallion.. ;-) )

truebeliever
02-10-2005, 04:29 AM
New Zealand safe?

Obviously you've never met a 400 pound machete weilding Maori Boy 'Mongrel Mob' member.

Not even the sheep are safe old boy :-D :-D 8-) :-x

Ha ha ha...another Kiwi sheep joke in print. Will they ever be free of this?

They'll report me to the U.N!

Oz my friends, Oz.

Already lots of land being bought up in West Oz.

Loads of Europeans and Yanks moving down.

Heaps of economic development happening.

Mind you N.Z is getting their fair share and old Joe reckons a few 747's will be heading on over to Tazzie.

Wont be much room left at this rate.

truebeliever
02-10-2005, 04:31 AM
Doctor X, the only plate about to move is my dinner plate as I load a peice of rump on me barbie.

Like I've said...someone pull the plug on that fu****g HAARP.

02-10-2005, 05:30 AM
Max wrote:

I would't go to the rockies. Yellowstone has been discovered to be the world largest volcanic caldera, and some scientists are seeing sighns of activity.

Based on its size alone they claim that a major eruption would wipeout anything on a 600 mile radius and severly affect the rest of noth america and the world.

as far as new zealand they don't call them "the shacky islands for nothing" it would probably end up under australia in a couple of milenias.

DoctorX
02-10-2005, 06:07 PM
There is more to this than meets the eye. For America the coming earth changes meand the end of the nation as the world power. America will be turned into a third world country.

native americans/hopi indians have been warning about this for decades. When the west coast/east coast go underwater this will bring about huge chaos. We will see race wars, people killing each other for food and water, riots everywhere, the collapse of the govt and society as you know it.

It will be total chaos and a fight for survival. Don't expect to be chatting on the net with your friends after this happens. Society will collapse.

truebeliever
02-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Europe and Russia were destroyed but life went on.

Humans often become the best they can be in disaster.

Life will go on.

The Lattes will still be flowing down under.

DoctorX
02-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Life will go on but most of the worlds population will lose theirs. Ever thought about your own chances for survival in the coming years?

all hell hasn't broken loose yet but it will and when it does you will know it.

nohope187
02-15-2005, 02:13 PM
nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All you have left is to hope and pray with gun in your hand and God on your side as you take the bullet ride. 8-)

sandsplinter
02-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Antarctica seems the place to be...

but they don't call it(Tasmania) the "Tazmanian Devil" for nuttin'

onward--->ho!

DoctorX
02-15-2005, 06:41 PM
nohope187 wrote:
nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. All you have left is to hope and pray with gun in your hand and God on your side as you take the bullet ride. 8-)
Easier for you to say you aren't over here on the west coast! If I was living somewhere far like you are I wouldn't be as worried about earth changes :(

If California goes down, say goodbye to the U.S economy and the worlds economy. According to many 'the big one' in California is the event that will pave the way for much of the end time chaos to come. It is the end of the USA as you know it as race wars, riots for food and clean water, and the invasion of the USA by foreign armies bent on killing americans takes place. Then we have the 666 prophecies and the govt showing its true colors.

It will be a fight for survival, so much so that I thought about going to Mexico for a minute ;)

nohope187
02-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Seriously, you can't believe Mexico will be any better there, hombre. If anything, it'll be worse. I can see it all now. All gringos must die! 8-)

02-15-2005, 08:52 PM
3 things must be considered for choosing a place

1; it should have very few people

2, Food and water should be avilable in the wild

3, have alot of places to hide from scanners in

space or on land.

places like the amazon jungle or tasmania are perfect. or in the andes or northern rockies.

DoctorX
02-15-2005, 10:39 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Seriously, you can't believe Mexico will be any better there, hombre. If anything, it'll be worse. I can see it all now. All gringos must die! 8-)
If I had money I would consider the middle of Mexico far way from coastlines. The problems that would erupt in the USA if the cataclysms happen as prophecized would send the country in chaos.The American dollar is good there and I bet with 10k one can buy a ranch or house with some acres in some isolated town that nobody cares about. You could then proceed digging on the backyard to make an underground shelter.

The only reason I think you are safer in Mexico than in the USA is because of the nwo influence here. We have 'the camps' here plus the possible martial law takeover and police state. They are not planning to have america as a democracy for too long. If everything goes to plan they are going to start wiping out dissidents soon after the cataclysms.

Look at it this way. Unless you are one of the many native americans who have been raised in the wild and know how to survive away from major cities, your chances of survival are minimal. You will need to have a place to live far away from civilization and I don't know if you are trained in living in the wilderness. You can also decide to buy yourself a place in the middle of nowhere, and for that scenario you are going to need enough stored food + water for a long time. Even with all that it doesn't guarantee you that the nwo police won't find your place.

You will know when all hell breaks loose. You can wait to see if the catastrophic earthchanges do happen, whether it be California sinking, to the mississipi river expanding and separating the USA in two, or the new york and parts of the east coast getting wiped out. If any of these things happen this should be enough to raise the alarm in people's heads that things are gonna get bad real soon. Assuming they are far away from those cataclysms, people can either just try to live life normally where they are or maybe consider some of the scenarios I mentioned.

Maybe the USA won't turn into a dictatorship nazi germany style with people getting taken out of their homes and killed, maybe the nwo aren't that evil after all! maybe those concentration camps with shackles that alex jones/texxe mars talk about are being built only to be empty forver! It is up to you to decide based on what you see and what you believe is going to happen.

nohope187
02-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Even as it is today, the locals in Mexico are strongly prejudiced against white folk ie-kinda like South Africa :-P . So, like I said before, nowhere to run or hide.

DoctorX
02-18-2005, 07:21 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Even as it is today, the locals in Mexico are strongly prejudiced against white folk ie-kinda like South Africa :-P . So, like I said before, nowhere to run or hide.
Actually they don't or else there wouldn't be so much tourism from America to Mexico.

I would only consider Mexico if all hell breaks loose over here first making it too difficult to survive. I have read plenty of articles on earth changes and from what I understand, the USA/Canada/Mexico will unite to form a sort of federation after the cataclysms, which will include Mexican cities of Guadalajara/Monterrey (Mexicos nicest cities/richest cities).

It is unlikely that airports/trains are going to be working with all the flooding everywhere so we will probably be trapped where we are. Who knows what will happen, I just pray that things don't turn out so horrible (and I manage to live) :lol:

nohope187
02-18-2005, 07:33 PM
From my experience in Tijuana, They appear friendly on the surface, but if you don't watch your back, they'll beat you and take your wallet and the cops are crooked and are worth avoiding at all costs.
Let's just agree to disagree on this. :-P

DoctorX
02-18-2005, 07:50 PM
nohope187, how is life in Tennessee? is it worth moving to? how many feet above sea level?

I read that Memphis would become a port town.

nohope187
02-20-2005, 02:50 PM
The whole reason my family decided to move here from San Jose,CA was pretty much because we got word of Cali falling into the ocean. Memphis is like San Francisco and Nashville is a wannabe Los Angeles and Knoxville is like a Sacto/Oakland combo. I don't know how far above sea level Tenne is, though. This place isn't as redneck as most people think it is. You might run into one or two at most. Not a bad place commerce is good, no state taxes(yet). I don't think this place will be all that great once the shit hits the fan. The Matrix (TIA) system is already set up here. The police are recruiting military veterans because they're unthinking fools who do what they're told. We have sobriety/seatbelt checkpoints all over the place. Future looks bright, doesn't it?

DoctorX
02-20-2005, 08:58 PM
nohope187 wrote:
The whole reason my family decided to move here from San Jose,CA was pretty much because we got word of Cali falling into the ocean.
you serious? I thought you didn't believe any of the earth change stuff and wasn't taking it serious!

In recent days I have been reading more of this earth change stuff, and everyone says "get right with the creator," which means have your spiritual life and connection with God in check and don't worry so much about your physical body, since nowhere is really safe. Basically put your life in God's hands. I have pretty much resigned to my fate since there is little chance of me relocating. Im just gonna try to be as good a person as can be, read the Bible everyday and just repent, pray and ask for forgiveness. I don't look forward to a horrible death but what can I do, i am stuck over here.

nohope187
02-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I honestly don't know if Cali is really gonna fall into the ocean, but I do know for certain that some real bad shit is headed your way, Doc.
Let's look at the writing on the wall, shall we?
California has the largest debt/deficit/govt spending more than any other state in the US.
Last time I checked, the number was at 37 billion and still going, so if the economy ever crashes it'll happen there first. You've got groups like Mecha and La Raza over there helping illegals invade the state. You've got police state gun confiscation laws like in New York. You've got the dept. of Homeland Sec. recruiting at all the highschools and colleges. You've got all the major employers over there pushing direct deposit. As you know, California, New York, and Florida are all model states for the rest of the US, so whatever happens there will eventually happen everywhere else too. Reason why most people move out of major metro areas is just to buy time, 'cause they can see the shit moving towards the fan in slow motion and naturally, want to be as far away as possible when it hits.

sandsplinter
02-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm still more worried about the ol' volcano in Yellowstone...

psholtz
02-21-2005, 11:16 PM
nohope187 wrote:
The whole reason my family decided to move here from San Jose,CA was pretty much because we got word of Cali falling into the ocean. Memphis is like San Francisco and Nashville is a wannabe Los Angeles and Knoxville is like a Sacto/Oakland combo. I don't know how far above sea level Tenne is, though. This place isn't as redneck as most people think it is. You might run into one or two at most.
In my experience, San Jose California can actually be pretty damn redneck (depending what part of town you wander into!) :-P

marypopinz
02-22-2005, 07:16 AM
hope,

I have seen what you have seen in cali. Once so prosperous with the silicone chip and wine and tourism... how many hotels and businesses and malls have closed? What are the youth like? Education?

Howse that heroin that they are replacing the cocaine with? They didn't pick Afghan just for the pipeline and the strategic positioning - best Opium in the world! Opium makes heroin I think??? Black Ops and funding??? Drugs ???

What hits California spreads... scary thought when you think of SKAG! Crack kills the market off too quick - with Skag they live longer to buy more - that's their reasoning, not mine. Sick. Ever seen a kid with track marks up their arms? It's not a pretty sight. Then somehow she gets the bright spark idea to sell her ass to support her habit. Welcome to the Californian nightmare, oops I meant Dream.

nohope187
04-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Actually, my most recent memory of Cali is that it's become MexiAsiafornia from massive immigration both legal and illegal, and this was back in August 2004 when I was there. I guess s Doc would know better at confirming what it looks like now. :-P