PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Of God?

LaDominio
09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Hello friends.

I am representing an organization which is opposing the NWO in the name of God.

We are in a war between God and satan the opposer.

We need warriors to help us in the cause. Im not talking about suicide bombers or anyhing like that. We just need fiercly determined souls to help us in the battle for good.

No sacrifice need be made, just your active support.

contact dominioconnection@representative.com
and we will give you the lowdown.

Regards

Z.

Saturnino
09-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Real Christians understand that we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers (Satan and his demons). Our weapons are not of this world, but are mainly the authority of Jesus name and prayer.

Any other position in a Christian leads to Dominionism and Bush/ Pat Robertson types.

Do you agree with that ?

LaDominio
09-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Yes of coarse and I agree with you.

But, those "weapons" cannot be used in offence. The problem we are dealing with isnít that simple. We canít just slash our holy swords and make things go away like they ought to. It doesnít seem to work like that. Ghandi tried that. He got far and did great things, but was ultimately killed and disorder regained control.

The 'weapons' you speak of can only be used against evil in its most raw form and believe me ive seen it. We plan to purge the world of filth and restore it to its natural splendour. Obviously, we will be opposed because evil will try and survive. We will be acting in self-defence and would never commit murder.

truebeliever
09-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Real Christians understand that we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers (Satan and his demons). Our weapons are not of this world, but are mainly the authority of Jesus name and prayer.

Any other position in a Christian leads to Dominionism and Bush/ Pat Robertson types.

Do you agree with that ?

Yes, though I fail at it most times.

Anger is normal. Wanting to do something NOW! Is normal. I fear LADOMINO that you are asking for a I.P ping from the authorities.

I'm interested in the timing of all this new interest in CC.

LaDominio
09-18-2005, 05:01 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I fear LADOMINO that you are asking for a I.P ping from the authorities.

Iím not sure I understand what you mean by that.

Youíd be amazed how difficult it is to find like-minded people. What do YOU guys see wrong with our approach? Perhaps we may need some refining.

Saturnino
09-18-2005, 06:25 PM
La Dominio,

Orthodox Christianity teaches that things will get worse and worse until Christ returns. Only then he will make things right, after the Big Tribulation. If you are preaching that you or anytone else can make this world paradise without the return of Christ, it makes me believe you are a dominionist (like your nickname says) and therefore a very screwed Christian, if a Christian at all.

TB must be thinking you are a government agent. Indeed, if your purpose is not to get the emails of people here, explain your position right here in this forum.

LaDominio
09-19-2005, 04:25 AM
"The Jews of 2,000 years ago were expecting The Messiah but they had their own ideas as to how their Messiah should be so they DID NOT recognize Him
Here we are 2,000 years later. "Christians" have been talking about the return of The Messiah for all this time but now that everything is happening JUST AS FORETOLD.., they can't [or won't] see it and will reject Him again. Amazing. Can anyone explain that, please? Nothing has changed in 2,000 years except we have collectively gotten worse." (100777.com)

See, this is what i must deal with. Even the people who are supposed to be on our side are full of doubt! I am not an agent of any government. I am an agent of God. One way or the other, his will must be done. All we are asking for is help. And I never said I was a Christian, because I know that desperate times call for desperate measures.

If Jesus came back to earth, would he turn the world good again? No, but he would inspire others to do so.

Shannow
09-19-2005, 04:32 AM
I know a guy frater nothing.

Is he part of your show ?

LaDominio
09-19-2005, 06:04 AM
explain your position right here in this forum.

It would be stupid and careless of me to disclose that! If i did, it would prove me to be a threat to the nwo.

truebeliever
09-19-2005, 07:33 AM
LADOMINIO...firstly, i know the frustration you feel with how things are going. The need to "do something" is strong.

However, the tone you use GAURANTEE's this site would go up a notch in the "Forum Watcher" stakes down at the NSA and CIA.

Now, before anyone laughs...yes, i have let loose a few times on this forum and stated clearly that people have a right to defend themselves against criminal government. Exactly what scenario would be acceptable I do not know precisely. All I know are the words of Solzinitsin who wished like hell they had defended themselves from the round ups in the Soviet Union as "they cooled their heels in the Gulag".

The line between legitimate defense of ones life, liberty and property is a fine one.

Government should know that "middle class" people will not go quietly if the criminality of the government is plainly overt.

I'm just saying your tone has a slight "religious zeal" about it that GAURANTEE's attention.

Forgive the paranoia but I will not be contacting you. I would laugh at people who I considered paranoid on the web but I think it is a valid concept.

Again, forgive me but I am entitled to my paranoia.

Still, stick around.

Bouncer
09-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I would add that wisdom and power need not dress up in religion or indignation to be effective. When you became born again, you became the enemy of a host of people, not because you desired to be an enemy, but because the other people serve Lucifer, and by definition are your enemy. Let us not return evil for evil. God's divine love and Spirit are the most powerful things in the universe! Let's learn how to use these and all other weapons we have for His glory. God's glory is creation of new life, protection of the human soul, and the destruction of evil. His ultimate victory will be over evil itself, not over human lives.
And PLEASE be advised that inhuman spirits are working in league with many of these dark factions. Anyone who has been attacked or has dealt with preternatural phenomena know how DANGEROUS it can be. Jesus said that He sends us out as sheep among the wolves. We are not self-sufficient in this regard.

LaDominio
09-21-2005, 04:20 AM
Bouncer wrote:
Anyone who has been attacked or has dealt with preternatural phenomena know how DANGEROUS it can be.

I know about that all too well.

------------------------------------

Seems that there will always be this kind of conflict until one of us has no choice but to abide to destiny (whatever it may be).

So i suppose we'll leave it at that.

Bouncer
09-21-2005, 10:07 AM
OK. Example: when I began research into secret societies and possible ties to generational child abuse, etc., I clearly hear the name "Marduk" one day just going about my business at home. Research indicates the Marduk was the patron of many Roman soldiers and fraternal organizations. I have not turned up this name in relation to modern organizations, however. Any clues from you?

Veritas
09-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Bouncer wrote:
OK. Example: when I began research into secret societies and possible ties to generational child abuse, etc., I clearly hear the name "Marduk" one day just going about my business at home. Research indicates the Marduk was the patron of many Roman soldiers and fraternal organizations. I have not turned up this name in relation to modern organizations, however. Any clues from you?

Marduk is a Sumerian god. I've never heard of this in reference to the Romans before but anything is possible.

Marduk is also prominently featured in the Necronomicon, a book created by Discordians back in the sixty as part of Operation Mind F**K.

The entity I think is more pertinent to your issue of child abuse is named Moloch. There is a good WIKI page on this one.

Bouncer
09-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks. My final guess is that Marduk is venerated in a secret fraternity, possibly non-civilian. Yes, Moloch is mentioned in Isaiah as the "child sacrifice" god. Per T. Gunderson, the demons named Asmoday (or Asmodeus) and Belial are also venerated during ritual abuse. I would think Baal is also involved, but Ted's evidence was less than pristine.

LaDominio
09-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Bouncer wrote:
Thanks. My final guess is that Marduk is venerated in a secret fraternity, possibly non-civilian.

So possibly this links Marduk to The Illuminati and its connection with Satan, Blaphomet, Baal or whatever.

Hearing the word 'Marduk' from thin air is certainly significant.

cav1789
09-27-2005, 06:36 PM
I agree with LaDominio that we need to fight the NWO. Why should we just let them do this stuff to us. Why? Why do u think that just because u belive eventually Christ will come to save us that we should have to live in this hell the NWO is bringing upon us. We should be able to live good lives withouth the evil persecution of our government. We have to fight if we want to live the way we want to. No amount of preying is going to get rid of the NWO, and i dont know about u but i'm not satisfied with living under there system they are about to make even worse. Once they finnally take full controll and our lives become complete hell what hope will we have. Do you want to live in that complete dictartorship hell till christ maybe comes down to save us while were strugling just to live. Or would u rather take them head on and let the people finnally govern themselves non opressively. I dont know about u but id rather die then give up my freedom. "Give me liberty or give me death". Besides letting everyone live free we also will be able to instill good vaules into people again. We live in a very horrible cultrue that parades many bad things. The people are completly dumbed down and degraded from this culture and the media. If we take controll we can show them the way back to being good upstanding people instead of this stupid materialistic mob they are today. Its up to u you can either A. Live your life like u are now in this bad society waiting for them to deliver the fatal blow to compellty take controll then live like that hoping christ comes to save u or B. You can enlighten people about the nwo and fight them when the time comes to live under a better society. The reason why its much better to fight is because its for a very good cause and even if you die, your going to heaven because your a good christian. There are certain times trhoughtout history where righteous people had to fight against satantic tryany for there right to live there lives well...we are approaching that time. I will be fighting for my freedom...will you? They can kill the revoltionary but they cant kill the revolution!

freeman
09-27-2005, 09:15 PM
There are many ways that we as Christians can fight back on a daily basis. This forum is one of them.
I also believe that there will eventually come a time when we will fight face to face with the Illuminati. Christ and the prophets have said as much.
That being said, a lot of what you expressed in that post, cav, has an uncanny resemblance to the justifications utilized in the The Protocols, i. e., that the people are degenerate and stupid and must be saved from themselves. This is how the Elders of Zion actually rationalize their one world government scheme, if you read closely. The inherent danger is that one can get to a point where the end justifies the means, and then you become the thing that you hate.
There are no easy answers, but there are a lot of quick and dangerous mistakes than can be all too easily made. This battle must be won on a spiritual level, and that requires qualities like love, patience, and understanding.
What they can't kill is the eternal soul; that has to be given away, which is what this whole conflict is about.

Saturnino
09-28-2005, 06:57 AM
I agree with Freeman. One thing doesn't exclude the other. We have the responsibility to fight for what is right even if we believe that the antiChrist will eventually prevail for a short time.
I think Alex Jones says this all the time...

Bouncer
09-28-2005, 07:58 AM
I'm on the same page. As the motto goes: "Whom shall We send, who will stand in the gap for Us . . .?" Isaiah was just one man, but he heard and responded to his divine calling. I've heard two things to discourage me, but they didn't work; the two things are: 1) "Don't mess with the entertainment industry, they're too powerful." Well, if they're soooooo powerful then they wouldn't bother with veiled threats against the public. That's an amateurish way to discourage someone and it is too transparent!! 2) "These people (i.e. Illuminati, black sheep, et al) are powerful and deadly: what you are doing is tantamount to jumping into shark-infested waters." Well, I'm not jumping into anything: I'm one of the guys with the harpoon gun."
Do you see? Psalm 64 says that their words will be turned AGAINST them.

LaDominio
09-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Bouncer wrote:
"These people (i.e. Illuminati, black sheep, et al) are powerful and deadly: what you are doing is tantamount to jumping into shark-infested waters." Well, I'm not jumping into anything: I'm one of the guys with the harpoon gun."

Yes I strongly agree with this point of view. Iíve been warned by many people not to oppose the government. Those people openly show their cowardice to me. I donít fear any kind of evil. God protects me and I am working under his guidance.

We are already under attack. Realize that it is not sin to kill in self-defence. So what are we waiting for?

And how would you define a 'harpoon'? Is it scathing words, un-veiling secret information and exposing the perpetrators to the public? Or is it something more physical and direct?

Bouncer
09-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah, in fact this past weekend I had some of these white, middle-aged clean-cut looking spooks swarm me a little bit at a record store in Princeton. They used a popular pain code, and then made the comment that yes, I am being harassed but I can't do anything about it. They could easily be from an office or precinct.
Who does this kind of off-duty crap, anyway? What's in it for them? Obedience to the Lords of Discipline, perhaps?

truebeliever
09-28-2005, 09:10 PM
We are already under attack. Realize that it is not sin to kill in self-defence. So what are we waiting for?

And how would you define a 'harpoon'? Is it scathing words, un-veiling secret information and exposing the perpetrators to the public? Or is it something more physical and direct?

LADOMINO...you are either incredibly stupid or working for an Intelligence Agency or perhaps just stirring, hoping to have this site and perhaps the originator, Henry Makow, labelled as the sponsor of a "hate" forum dedicated to the over throw of elected government?

Cease this line of thought or be labelled as an "online agitator".

I note the inflammatory title of the thread..."Warrior Of God".

We all get angry and frustrated with unfolding events and feel powerless. Because in many ways we are. Me included.

You claim to be an informed Christian and yet come out with bullshit talk like this? You are full of it.

Go and agitate at Liberty Forum.

LaDominio
09-29-2005, 06:07 AM
I am only trying to find a way to handle this dire situation. Do not insult. You are afraid of all things evil when God is the ONLY thing you should fear! Your paranoia is an illusion. And a true man of God will understand that.

truebeliever
09-29-2005, 06:08 AM
Apolagies.

However, will you be killing people?

igwt
09-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Conducted a routine search to see where this individual may be operating from.

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: representative.com

Created on..............: 22 Apr 1996 00:00:00
Expires on..............: 23 Apr 2006 00:00:00

Registrant Info:
NJDomains, Abuse Contact: abuse@mail.com
Gerald Gorman
Email: abuse@mail.com_gerald.gorman@att.net

[Address Withheld]

Bouncer
09-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Cute bunny! Or is that a kitten?
Ladomino, the comment about the harpoon was only a metaphor to indicate that I am not running away in fear but am standing against the kingdom of darkness. As is written, "The gates of hell shall not prevail . . .", which to me means that when the city of God lays seige to the city of Satan, that city will fall. Self-defence is appropriate in a few rare circumstances and the greatest defence is prevention. Only a true bonehead would wait around while a crime is being committed and then show up to clean up the mess.

To see the quiescent sword; to hear the sound of the wind and the water.
PREVENTION!!!

LaDominio
09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
igwt wrote:
Conducted a routine search to see where this individual may be operating from.

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: representative.com

Created on..............: 22 Apr 1996 00:00:00
Expires on..............: 23 Apr 2006 00:00:00

Registrant Info:
NJDomains, Abuse Contact: abuse@mail.com
Gerald Gorman
Email: abuse@mail.com_gerald.gorman@att.net

[Address Withheld]

Iím sorry but I donít understand what you mean by this?

Bouncer, yes, PREVENTION. We will not have a fighting chance if we do not prevent the growth of this threat.
I am not planning to kill anyone. I am only working under the guidance of God. If I am attacked however, I will unleash my wrath upon those responsible. God has given me great power and righteous will. If I am attacked, I will not be stopped, for God is infallible. So I do not believe that I will need to do much fighting at all. I hope I wont.

Bouncer
09-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Be aware of those small, almost unnoticed coincidences. For instance, something delays you while driving to the supermarket and then you arrive at the market at exactly the right time to prevent an accident, etc. God is the master of time! He sees all things, past present, & future.

Bouncer
09-30-2005, 01:15 PM
I need to say two things:

1) Those who are interested only in winning are most likely to cheat and dishonor the results. Those who value the process of victory will have an intimate knowledge of the rules and their application.

2) Sometimes the only way to know the interpretation of scripture is to do what it says. Just as you learn to swing a hammer without hitting your thumb, so you will also know the truth if you hear and do what God says. Hey! That sounds familiar, didn't Jesus say something like that?

LaDominio
10-03-2005, 09:08 PM
The funny thing I find is that most people expect God to lead but dont consider doing any following.

truebeliever
10-04-2005, 12:25 AM
I am. I'm here typing and in a minute i'm editing down one of Alex Jones's rants on Peak Oil to post in the hope of informing more people.

We all do little things every day.

Dont fall into the trap of feeling powerless and then doing something that will help convince people that tougher Police State laws are required to stifle extremists.

The Iraqi's are defending themselves quite nicely.

igwt
10-05-2005, 02:17 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I am. I'm here typing and in a minute i'm editing down one of Alex Jones's rants on Peak Oil to post in the hope of informing more people.

We all do little things every day.

Dont fall into the trap of feeling powerless and then doing something that will help convince people that tougher Police State laws are required to stifle extremists.

The Iraqi's are defending themselves quite nicely.

TrueBeliever, glad you posted AJ's audio session on peak-oil. Very informative.

:-D

truebeliever
10-05-2005, 03:03 AM
I am not an island. Such input warms the cockles of my heart...if I had one...

10-05-2005, 12:31 PM
GOD does not require human help, but the God of this world delights in it and receives more than enough.

10-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Leviathan wrote:
GOD does not require human help, but the God of this world delights in it and receives more than enough.

Was Yahweh an extraterrestrial negative entity? Or was he a fiction invented by the Jewish fantasy factory during the time the Greeks ruled Palestine?

------------------------------------------------

If the name of an entity is public, it means it is fabricated.

Saturnino
10-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Is this a conspiracy site , dedicated to discussing the NWO, or is it a place to weirdos to bash Christianity and the Bible ?

Have you realized that Christians here NEVER start a religious thread but antiChristians do that all the time ? What's next ? Jesus was in fact a Pokemon ?

Right this minute laws are being passed to restrict your freedom and you keep amusing yourself with your Jesus bashing. Yeah, this will really help to expose the NWO.

This is getting really boring.

igwt
10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Saturnino wrote:
Is this a conspiracy site , dedicated to discussing the NWO, or is it a place to weirdos to bash Christianity and the Bible ?

Have you realized that Christians here NEVER start a religious thread but antiChristians do that all the time ? What's next ? Jesus was in fact a Pokemon ?

Right this minute laws are being passed to restrict your freedom and you keep amusing yourself with your Jesus bashing. Yeah, this will really help to expose the NWO.

This is getting really boring.

Can agree on your point(s). The world is getting very strange...

10-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Sataniel is very real and presents himself to you at all times. How you regard him is up to you it does not alter his course, but in most cases helps it.

igwt
10-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Sataniel is very real and presents himself to you at all times. How you regard him is up to you it does not alter his course, but in most cases helps it.

Sataniel = Lucifer?

10-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Yes, the name or position can be found in the Book of Esdras in the Apocrypha.

igwt
10-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Yes, the name or position can be found in the Book of Esdras in the Apocrypha.

Haven't read it. Thanks for the tip.

igwt
10-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Leviathan, do you agree with the following:

There was a bloodline, created tens of thousands of years ago, known by some as The Leviathan. The Leviathan family lines are the ones who were put in place (*not* by Divine Will) to take charge of this planet (which they have done) - and due to this it is no longer under the guardianship of those to which this station was originally entrusted. As much as the Leviathan race family lines may believe that thier duties are "Divinely Endorsed" - they are in fact *not*, and it is quite understandbale that (as much as they are lead to believe they know) they do not know any better, even though what most of what they know is in fact far exceeding that of the general public.

10-05-2005, 03:33 PM
This is a wise comment and one that is absolutely true except the time is much earlier - during the first Earth Age. This age ended with the catabo or the second verse of Genesis.

10-05-2005, 04:06 PM
So, then, would it not be fair to say that religion, in some instances, serves as a distraction?

They know this and have used it as a tool for centuries to keep the sheeple at odds with one another over their beliefs and thus far, with this in mind, have been able to bring our World to the current "crisis" mode that we find ourselves in.

Continuing with their agenda, covering their tracks laced with lies, deceit, deception while the masses argue over who is politically and religiously correct.

As if, in this world there is only room for one belief system in both orders.

It seems to me that there is ONE commonality among many regardless of our religion and/or beliefs that we all share.

Perhaps, it is GOD, perhaps, it is a "higher power." Maybe it is our soul, a spirit, an angel, a divine being.

I don't know. But religion has served it's purpose in the 21st century and that is to divide groups, breed hate amongst them; divide and conquer.

igwt
10-05-2005, 04:28 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
So, then, would it not be fair to say that religion, in some instances, serves as a distraction?

They know this and have used it as a tool for centuries to keep the sheeple at odds with one another over their beliefs and thus far, with this in mind, have been able to bring our World to the current "crisis" mode that we find ourselves in.

Continuing with their agenda, covering their tracks laced with lies, deceit, deception while the masses argue over who is politically and religiously correct.

As if, in this world there is only room for one belief system in both orders.

It seems to me that there is ONE commonality among many regardless of our religion and/or beliefs that we all share.

Perhaps, it is GOD, perhaps, it is a "higher power." Maybe it is our soul, a spirit, an angel, a divine being.

I don't know. But religion has served it's purpose in the 21st century and that is to divide groups, breed hate amongst them; divide and conquer.

From Insider:

Religion is created by "us".
The religions which rule now are the ones that are under total control.
I canīt give out to much about this but Christianity/Judaism/Islam/Buddhism are a bit off, letīs say.
There is a core of truth, but it is drowning in a sea of perversions....for you to pick out, good luck.

igwt
10-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Concerning the Second Coming:
Insider
User ID: 1587
9/27/2005
11:01 am EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

So, what are your comments on NESARA/PLANET X/POLE SHIFT/FIRST CONTACT/SECOND COMING?

Who or what is behind these fairy tales and why?

------------------------------------------

NESARA: counterproductive to you personally in the long run.

PLANET X: does not exist anymore like so many planets, moons, stars, galaxies.
Their demise however always brings forth something, which means they never stop being part of the whole, playing their part.

POLE SHIFT: it happened 2 times to my knowledge, in the 2nd and 3rd era, if necessary it will be done again.

SECOND COMING: you returning back to where you belong after you have succeeded, which means a second coming cannot take place on Earth for you do not belong here.
People who are waiting for a "saviour" on Earth to do all the work for them are all failing.

LaDominio
10-05-2005, 06:05 PM
The dilemma I find myself in when it comes to God is that I donít know how to "think" about it.
I donít believe that a human mind can grasp or understand the mysteries we find ourselves in. Where did God come from?
Where did anything come from? HOW? WHY? Those answers are not only too complex and alien to understand but are too powerful for a
physical mind to process. Knowledge is power. What we want to achieve is complete knowledge, happiness, control...
Most of us want to be God and donít even know it. The question is 'why'. The desire is so strong; it cannot be coincidence, just as a
starving man desires to eat. These days anything can be considered... What if a human had obtained ultimate knowledge and created
a world of his/her own? This one. Only a human would make a world so imperfect. Then again, itís just a theory (which I disbelieve).
I wonder how much wading we will have to do to get to the one true God.

Thinking has an effect on you and your surroundings far more than you know.
It is perhaps the most real thing you can experience. To understand the deepest, most challenging questions that we can comprehend,
you must not 'THINK' but 'FEEL'.

10-05-2005, 06:15 PM
A REPLY TO SOME QUESTIONS
Many other flocks exist and some or evil for lack of a better word. They are older and powerful and have a very strong leader. They are responsible for the fairy tales and fairy tales they are.

The word religion is not found in the King James Version of the Bible. Religion is a human construct. The Bible is a book of truth and has no private interpretation. In human though, the Bible should not be confused with the human desire for religion. That is a subject that has no resolution. The word Shepherd is used in this book for the exact reason stated. Humans require a shepherd, at least for the moment. GOD can not be understood by humans at all. The communication or words of GOD can. This will not be liked but it is true for this universe, all is made for the pleasure of GOD. GOD never hides GOD's will (GOD has no gender). The human race has puts its on opinion on GOD's word. We are no religion far from it. Regarding other worlds, there are many places of habitation in the ELOHIM Universe. In the first Earth age or dispensation there was a planet between Earth and Mars. Humans were not to be the evolved intelligent species on earth. Only after the earth became tohu and bohu was the change to an evolved human made. The immediate surround of earth was chaotic. In the second verse of Bereshith (Genesis)some order was given to the Earth and evolution here was interfered with. This was the approximate start of the second earth age. The Earth has an owner and it is not humankind. The earth also has a pretender who will come first. When the real OWNER comes all will know it fully and none will question it and it will be LEGAL. We can only say that all the information to understand this is available to you. You are intelligent and do not need us for this. Unfortunately, this most important Book is held captive by human religion. Religion did not spring from this Book, but from the human mind. Religion is used to give power to a few. This Book was given to give knowledge to all.

10-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Leviathan wrote:

RFLMAO!

Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? Ridiculous.

In Enoch he is called Samyaza, or Samael.

Sataniel...

Only a Satanist could come up with such gobblty-gook.

People, do your own reading. And don't trust Leviathans.

10-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Maybe your kind understands NACHASH better. Most likely you are one of the first who shall be last. Do not worry your father will appreciate your words. Understand any belief in what we say is not required. IT IS OUR JOB TO HELP IN MAKING WHAT COMES YOUR WAY LEGAL. THAT WE SHALL CONTINUE TO DO. WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY AND NEITHER DO YOU.

10-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Correct you are Leviathan. YOU have less time then you know.

Now get on with it. We have been waiting on the Army for a long time. Oh, what a grand battle it will be.

You arrogant purse-proud penniless ones.

10-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.

10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.

GO!!!

This is an order!!

10-05-2005, 08:40 PM
WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ANYTHING
WE WILL STAY

10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Leviathan wrote:
WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ANYTHING
WE WILL STAY

I am your MASTER!!

10-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Leviathan wrote:

"Of Satan we stay clear" - False. You are of your father Satan.

Think that I blaspheme against the Prince of the Power of the Air? Nay. Far be it from me to do so. I'm laughing at your title.

I would only remind you of this one little detail.

Satan isn't REX MUNDE any more. I know it hurts, Levi, but it's the truth, and you know it.

At one time, yes indeed, he held the Wand of Double Power. He held the mystery of Solve et Coagula.

He lost. But, just to make the case clear once and for all time, he was given another chance.

He lost this time as well. Is it blasphemy for me to state the truth?

Nay, it is not so. I have all the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ upon earth. It was given to me by the Unction of the Holy Spirit of the Living God.

And no power of your defeated God can change that.

Oh, and if that isn't good enough for you...mind you, you are in fact talking to the Magickal Heir of the Beast.

Don't believe me? It matters nothing. The time will tell the story.

10-05-2005, 10:32 PM
SANTANIEL!!!!!

Is it female?

You are a sick puppy, Levithan!!!

10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Can't you just oppose the NWO without using GOD. Do it in your own name!!!

10-05-2005, 10:45 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Can't you just oppose the NWO without using GOD. Do it in your own name!!!

Blue Angel. I was not laughing at Satan when I made my comments.

I suggest that you do not try that little trick. Only a back woods snake oil Church of God charismatic would call throw a meaningless jab at Satan.

I was laughing because Levithan is full of crap about Esdras and the Book of Enoch.

Sataniel = Heb. Adversary of God. This, of course, is true enough. And I don't even mind it as a proper name. But it isn't from Enoch or Esdras, at least not the versions I've read.

And too, who ever said Levithan opposed the New World Order? I know I'm new here, maybe I'm wrong. But if didn't know better, which I don't, I'd say Leviathan is a Satanist in full harmony with the New World Order.

This sort of like people who go to christian BBS sites and think they are going to meet Christians. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many times Satanists start Christian sites.

Be close to your friends, stay closer to your enemies...or something like that, so goes the maxim.

And did we forget that Satan himself is wont to transform himself into an Angel of Light?

I do think it is humorous how the Satanist will use such polemics as 'your Christian kind'; 'your species'; 'that race of yours'. They pigeonhole us into zoological classifications.

I guess we should begin talking about the various Satanic species. You've got your Leviathan sub-class, your Behemith sub-class, you Luciferian sub-class, and etcetera etcetera....

This is your basic breakdown of Satanic zoology.

10-19-2005, 07:50 AM
Many words, little content.

10-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Leviathan wrote:
Many words, little content.

Got a better idea?

10-19-2005, 07:57 AM
Yes

BeenThereDoneThat
08-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Yes, I am not Christian. I believe in the 'LORD OF HOSTS, I AM that I AM'. I tooo am a Warrior of God.

I can find no link from christianity to the old Jewish faith except bad reference and interpretation of things that were said in the old testament and written in a language other than greek , which is hard to believe by someone who hears the warnings against the renewel or alteration of the sealed covenant(strictly just my opinion). I doubt the new testament 100% and believe that by resisting CHRIST JESUS as the Messiah, I am a warrior of God as well.. Judge ye not I always say, lest ye get smited by someone seeking revenge for an eye, if ya know what EYE mean!One nation under God, not Christ! But I do not think I would need a group to define my position, calling them warriors of God. You will spark 'Other Warrriors and survivors singled out by the Warriors of God' groups, until ultimately we will have opposing wars over recruitment into the BLOOD LIKE /CRIP LIKE Warriors of God groups.(that almost sounds like the way it is now). A Gang sounds like what you are seeking when adding Warrior to it, you mak it sound like the MACCABEES. Opinion is the attached stigma that will label you NFC or AFC and stoke slanguage like 'YO DOGS' or 'WUS UP BITCHES'. It is a better stigma to be a believer, trust me, As warriors we only offend. That is the warriors job. Peace is reckless without harmony.

Does that pit Warrior of God vs Warrior of God/Jesus? A better definition of your group ID is better, a warrior of the Christian Idea of God, or the Jewish Idea of God,etc. Only you will atract opposing groups.
God needs no help other than faith in him as the King(you need no goup to do this). Sorry to Christians if that sounds hateful. I do not intend to sound hateful...only sure and willing to risk all on that final road I have taken and that sure and tested faith I have committed to. I am a warrior of God, and am part of no group. I am a believer. That is what I am called, not a military opposition of other believers. Starting a warrior of God group could only spell trouble I think.Who wants to battle over the true meaning or name of God anyway? That makes no sense to start an opposition group in the name of God. You will eventually offend and oppose someone, with war as intention and means of interprnal coersion. Let people live and find God on there own. It will not be a battle field then.A believer in God group sounds less threatening, vs warrior of God which may seem like a warning sign to faiths other than yours. Tread carefully, ok. Best of luck regardless.