PDA

View Full Version : When we let them have their own government and Police ?

Shannow
09-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Does that mean that we are going to let them carry out their roles without interference ?

News was covered this morning with two british comandoes that came under Iraqi Police suspicion. They shot one Policeman and were overpowered.

So the Brit military roll through the prison walls, and "rescue" them, and in the meantime let loose another 150 prisoners.

The news on the 'net is pretty staid about it 'though.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1140310
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ALI975366.htm

freeman
09-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Sucks, doesn't it? And I'm wagering we'll never know what those British soldiers were doing "working undercover" -- but my money is on inciting insurgency. :-x

Shannow
09-20-2005, 02:49 AM
Channel 7 news tonight was incredible.

Showed scenes of an angry mob attacking a tank with petrol bombs..."And incredibly the tank did not fight back"...pictures of people evacuating the tank aflame..."No british casualties, and 15 Iraqis wounded".

Then references to the rescue of two British commandos arrested by Iraqi police, "allegedly in a civilian car". The commandos were found in a house away from the prison.

freeman
09-20-2005, 04:50 AM
Then references to the rescue of two British commandos arrested by Iraqi police, "allegedly in a civilian car". The commandos were found in a house away from the prison.

Yeah, sounds like an interrogation scenario...no wonder the military had to pull out all of the stops on that one...that would have been messy to cover up if the two Brits had broken down under questioning.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 06:22 AM
Perhaps they were on leave and merely trying to experience this once in a lifetime chance to tour the Iraqi countryside?

They looked very "tanned" for pommie privates.

Obviously SAS.

In fact, if I may be so bold, they looked VERY "Israeli".

I shall again consult my crystal ball..."the mists of time weigh heavy...but the ball says...

M-O-S-S-A-D, Israeli Special Forces.

Not the armoured vehicle suckers...the 2 "private citizens" in civvies.

Saturnino
09-20-2005, 06:44 AM
The SAS guys in disguise were shooting Iraqi police in order to create one more "terrorist attack" as an excuse to kill a dozen more civilians.
Absolutely amazing...they were caught in the act and had to be rescued.
How long will the British people be blind to what is happening ?

freeman
09-20-2005, 07:21 AM
The SAS guys in disguise were shooting Iraqi police in order to create one more "terrorist attack" as an excuse to kill a dozen more civilians.
Absolutely amazing...they were caught in the act and had to be rescued.
How long will the British people be blind to what is happening ?

Give the man a kewpie doll. He hit the bullseye. :-D

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 07:25 AM
I've seen pics of these guys.

Medium height, solid build, jeans, tight black t-shirt, tanned and "Arab"/"Israeli" looking.

I am thinking something else rather than pommie SAS.

It is all a little strange. They dont exactly look like they're dressed in "cams" and about to spray the road block.

I think they're Israeli Special forces or intelligence out and about for a lookie and got caught!

After all...if they were Brits why run? They shot at the police when challenged. They wer'nt laying an ambush.

More will come of it...

EDIT...

Hey! These are not the guys I saw in the photo just on the telly!

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/rdonlyres/5B9D68F9-E629-41D5-BD68-D1DE59211CF3/92519/F7863E5984A54C5FBE176A30F734FFE0.jpg

Shannow
09-20-2005, 03:13 PM
found this on the truthseeker

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-09/19/content_3514065.htm

BAGHDAD, Sept. 19 (Xinhuanet) -- Iraqi police detained two British soldiers in civilian clothes in the southern city Basra for firing on a police station on Monday, police said.

"Two persons wearing Arab uniforms opened fire at a police station in Basra. A police patrol followed the attackers and captured them to discover they were two British soldiers," an Interior Ministry source told Xinhua.

The two soldiers were using a civilian car packed with explosives, the source said.

He added that the two were being interrogated in the police headquarters of Basra.

The British forces informed the Iraqi authorities that the two soldiers were performing an official duty, the source said. British military authorities said they could not confirm the incident but investigations were underway. Enditem

Thumper
09-20-2005, 03:41 PM
This becomes such a tragic comedy when you hear the neo-con worshippers on the radio trying to figure out this whole 'insurgency' business http://pichold.com/Images/Smilies/kekekegay.gif

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 06:43 PM
Dont buy it!

I am not a full bottle on this story admittedly so PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong.

There is NO WAY in hell that 2 poms (who look like poms in the photo above) would dress in cams, spray a outpost with a car full of explosives...it does not happen.

Use your faculties.

Someone is leading someone up the garden path on this one...perhaps me but I dont think so.

SHANNOW...i REALLY dislike "Truthseeker". It is one of the few sites I would count as pure disinformation.

That Chine site article appears crap. Where is the source...A.P, Reuters etc?

What about a reporters name to it?

Remember, ALL China's news is propaganda designed to keep the peasants hating and competing with the West.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 08:13 PM
O.K..no need. I'll correct myself...

Wow! This could be a REAL breakthrough!

I cant believe they could be so half assed.

I still have a few doubts. Something is not quite right.

What is admitted is that two British soldiers in Arab garb and head dress drove a car towards a group of Iraq police and began firing.

Huh? A little 'lazzaifare' for the SAS. How certain were they, they would get away and how did a bunch of local illiterate coppers catch the mighty SAS? After losing 1 dead and another injured...why were the poms not beaten to a pulp? After killing a few already why did these elite soldieres not fight to the death? They must have known they were in for it. Did their car stall on the getwaway?

This is made all the more interesting by the fact that early reports cited as originating from BBC World Service radio stated that the car used contained explosives.

Would you drive up to a check point and start firing with a carfull of explosives? I dont believe they drove up to a check point and started firing. Something is not right. However, alot of dots connect with these events and it seems a REAL breakthrough!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/september2005/200905mercs.jpg

British Special Forces Caught Carrying Out Staged Terror In Iraq?

Media blackout shadows why black op soldiers were arrested

In another example of how the Iraqi quagmire is deliberately designed to degenerate into a chaotic abyss, British SAS were caught attempting to stage a terror attack and the media have dutifully shut up about the real questions surrounding the incident.

What is admitted is that two British soldiers in Arab garb and head dress drove a car towards a group of Iraq police and began firing. According to the Basra governor Mohammed al-Waili, one policeman was shot dead and another was injured. Pictured below are the wigs and clothing that the soldiers were wearing.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/september2005/200905wigs.jpg

The Arab garb is obviously undeniable proof that the operation, whatever its ultimate intention, was staged so that any eyewitnesses would believe it had been carried out by Iraqis.

This has all the indications of a frame up.

This is made all the more interesting by the fact that early reports cited as originating from BBC World Service radio stated that the car used contained explosives. Was this another staged car bombing intended to keep tensions high? As you will discover later, the plan to keep Iraq divided and in turmoil is an actual policy directive that spans back over two decades.

The BBC reports that the car did contain, "assault rifles, a light machine gun, an anti-tank weapon, radio gear and medical kit. This is thought to be standard kit for the SAS operating in such a theatre of operations."

And are fake bushy black wigs and turbans standard kit for the SAS? What happened to the early reports of explosives? Why has the media relentlessly reported on the subsequent rescue effort and failed to address these key questions?

The soldiers were arrested and taken to a nearby jail where they were confronted and interrogated by an Iraqi judge.

The initial demand from the puppet authorities that the soldiers be released was rejected by the Basra government. At that point tanks were sent in to 'rescue' the terrorists and the 'liberated' Iraqis started to riot, firebombing and pelting stones at the vehicles injuring British troops as was depicted in this dramatic Reuters photo.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/september2005/200905fire.jpg

As the SAS were being rescued 150 prisoners escaped from the jail. Was this intentional or just a result of another botched black op?

From this point on media coverage was monopolized by accounts of the rescue and the giant marauding pink elephant in the living room, namely why the soldiers were arrested in the first place, was routinely ignored.

The only outlet to ask any serious questions was Australian TV news which according to one viewer gave, "credibility to the 'conspiracy theorists' who have long claimed many terrorist acts in Iraq are, in fact, being initiated and carried out by US, British and Israeli forces."

Iran's top military commander Brigadier General Mohammad-Baqer Zolqadr pointed the finger at the occupational government last week by publicly stating,

“The Americans blame weak and feeble groups in Iraq for insecurity in this country. We do not believe this and we have information that the insecurity has its roots in the activities of American and Israeli spies,” Zolqadr said.

“Insecurity in Iraq is a deeply-rooted phenomenon. The root of insecurity in Iraq lies in the occupation of this country by foreigners”.

“If Iraq is to become secure, there will be no room for the occupiers”.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/september2005/200905commander.jpg

That explanation has a lot of currency amongst ordinary Iraqis who have been direct witnesses to these bombings.

In the past we’ve asked questions about why so-called car bombings leave giant craters, in addition with eyewitness reports that helicopters were carrying out the attacks.

Throughout history we see the tactic of divide and conquer being used to enslave populations and swallow formerly sovereign countries by piecemeal. From the British stirring up aggression between different Indian tribes in order to foment division, to modern day Yugoslavia where the country was rejecting the IMF and world bank takeover before the Globalists broke it up and took the country piece by piece by arming and empowering extremists.

And so to Iraq, New York Times November 25th 2003, Leslie Gelb of the Council on Foreign Relations writes,

"To put most of its money and troops where they would do the most good quickly - with the Kurds and Shiites. The United States could extricate most of its forces from the so-called Sunni Triangle, north and west of Baghdad.... American officials could then wait for the troublesome and domineering Sunnis, without oil or oil revenues, to moderate their ambitions or suffer the consequences."

Gelb argues for allowing the rebellion to escalate in order to create a divided Iraq.

And in 1982, Oded Yinon, an official from the Israeli Foreign Affairs office, wrote: "To dissolve Iraq is even more important for us than dissolving Syria. In the short term, it's Iraqi power that constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. The Iran-Iraq war tore Iraq apart and provoked its downfall. All manner of inter-Arab conflict help us and accelerate our goal of breaking up Iraq into small, diverse pieces."

So if the plan is to keep the different sects at each others' throats then who benefits from the chaos created by the endless bombings? President Bush's slip of the tongue when he stated, "it'll take time to restore chaos and order -- order out of chaos, but we will" seems less farcical in this light.

Plans for 4,000 NATO troops to replace US troops in Afghanistan will likely be mirrored in Iraq and the country will be used as a launch pad for the coming invasions of Syria and Iran.

It is certain that any reports coming out of Iraq accusing occupational forces of being behind car bombings will be brutally censored.

The Pentagon admitted before the war that independent journalists would be military targets and since then we've seen more journalists killed in Iraq over two and a half years than the entire seven year stretch of US involvement in Vietnam.

In many cases, such as that of Mazen Dana, an acclaimed hero who was killed after filming secret US mass graves, journalists are hunted down and executed because they record something that the occupational government doesn't want to reach the wider world.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/september2005/200905dana.jpg

Italian journalist Giuliana Sgrena's car was fired upon and an Italian secret service agent killed after Sgrena was told by the group that kidnapped her that a threat to kill her if Italian troops didn't pull out of Iraq wasn't made by them. This means that Rumsfeld's Ministry of Truth in Iraq is putting out false statements by fake Jihad groups to try and maintain the facade that the resistance is run by brutal terrorists under the direction of Al-Qaeda/Iran/Syria or whoever else they want to bomb next.

Every high profile kidnapping brings with it eyewitness reports of white men in suits and police carrying out the abductions.

Many will find it hard to believe that ordinary soldiers would have it in them to carry out such brutal atrocities. The people carrying out these acts are not ordinary soldiers, they are SAS thugs who have been told that they have to be 'more evil than the terrorists' to defeat the terrorists. This is how they morally justify to themselves engaging in this criminal behavior.

We will update this story as and when new developments take place.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2005/200905stagedterror.htm

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 08:19 PM
The only outlet to ask any serious questions was Australian TV news which according to one viewer gave, "credibility to the 'conspiracy theorists' who have long claimed many terrorist acts in Iraq are, in fact, being initiated and carried out by US, British and Israeli forces."

That is untrue. I would have watched the same report.

The report was simple and to the point. 2 poms were caught in plain clothes by Iraqi coppers. There was NO "inference" given either way by the media other than the basic facts.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 07:24 AM
The NWO makes a lot of mistakes. Th eproblemm is that they cover up their mistakes very quickly and efficiently. The American media is already refering to the fact as "Iraqi police has been infiltrated by insurgents" and forgetting all about the fact that the SAS guys were fake terrorists.

truebeliever
09-22-2005, 01:13 AM
I think we should take a step back.

Firstly, you do not have a car "wired" or "booby trapped" with explosives and then drive it at a checkpoint firing at Iraqi coppers.

If it was wired I'd like to see the photo's as they have photographed all the other possessions of these saps. I might add that NOTHING in those photo's indicated to me that these guys were anything other than intelligence gathering. As for the disguises? So what. They are gathering intelligence.

The SAS do not wander up to checkpoints firing...and then get caught. ABSOLOUTE suicide! Iraqi coppers have cars, radio's and guns...come on people!

I propose another scenario. The poms were surveilling Iraqi Coppers looking for insurgency co-operation...or perhaps illegal activities such as drug running etc...

They were caught and the local Iraqi commander is spinning shit to cover his own arse.

The prison wall was knocked down because these guys were in real danger.

I hope it's clear that i have no love for the occupation of Iraq. I do however know bullshit when i see and most of all smell it.

Till some more "facts" appear I find the Iraqi version of events simply NOT believable.

I am more than willing to stand corrected.

truebeliever
09-22-2005, 03:50 AM
The Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group (P2OG): "Launch Secret Operations Aimed At 'Stimulating Reactions' Among Terrorists"

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=1484

Would that by a twisted peice of logic include getting two of your operatives caught?

After all, it's worked! Now the Brits are going to cop it from a roiled up local Shi'ite population who they have had cordial relations with so far.

Now who would benefit from all that?

truebeliever
10-03-2005, 08:00 PM
An interesting take by "Judicial Inc" website.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Basra_IDF.htm

I like his succinct and easy to read style...with pics!

He's not exactly "fully referenced" but I think this guy does some good work and would recommend him to people. I sorta put him in the same vein as Joe Vialls...interesting, with a tiny pinch of salt.

We still have NO confirmation other than unfounded rumour that the car was "wired" with explosives. If that car was "wired" we would have pics ALL OVER the web of it.

I disagree with the 'Judicial guy' and believe these guys are British SAS. They were surveilling and got caught. They killed 2 Iraqi coppers? Where are the bodies and where are their families demanding compensation?

Someone claimed that it was ridiculous that they could have been surveiling "insurgent" activity as if there are NO "insurgents in the Iraqi South. There are PLENTY of insurgents in the South. They are loyal to the Mullahs and at the first oppurtunity, when it suits, the British are going to find out the hard way.

Plenty of arms smuggling from Iran and drug dealing going on. Iraq is AWASH with speed and downers.

I think the Internet community showed it's greatest flaw when it went after this story without thinking and REALLY weighing up the evidence.

It has gone cold. Why? Because the internet community has made a fool of themselves and they know it.

That being said...if more reasonable evidence shows up that they were who many alledge they were, then i'll change my mind. Till then they had a Police Cheif by the balls and he's trying to cover it up. Even the Iraqi's have gone cold on this one.

If you have any interesting articles on the subject please post.