PDA

View Full Version : You Should ALL Wake Up! Sex With Kids Is O.K! An "Expert" Has Told Us So Get Over It!


truebeliever
09-20-2005, 07:09 AM
This ranks right up their with Orthadox Jewish Rabbi's sucking the blood from infant boy's penis's after circumcision.

Sometimes I wonder if I am actually asleep and in bed...dreaming of being in front of the computer...and this article does not exist.

Maybe if I read more Icke it will all become an illusion...

New book promotes sex with children.

Ph.D. 'expert' claims pederasty good for 'nurturing,' 'mentoring' young boys.

A new book published by Haworth Press features multiple Ph.D. "experts" claiming that sex with children "can benefit" boys and even serve a "mentoring function."

"Same-Sex Desire and Love in Greco-Roman Antiquity and in the Classical Tradition of the West" features "scholarly" treatises by a raft of mostly-PhD academics, all praising earlier civilizations – particularly Greece and Rome – for the role homosexuality played in those ancient cultures.

In the chapter titled "Pederasty: An Integration of Cross-Cultural, Cross-Species, and Empirical Data," Bruce Rind Ph.D. lauds the rampant child molestation that reportedly occurred in those societies, at one point citing evolution as supporting a pro-pedophilia worldview. Writes Rind:

Pederasty, or sexual relations between men and adolescent boys, is condemned in our society as an unqualified evil that maims and destroys. In ancient Greece, samurai Japan, and numerous other cultures, pederasty was seen as the noblest of human relations, conducive if not essential to nurturing the adolescent's successful intellectual and physical maturation.

Current psychological and psychiatric theorizing have pronounced and promoted the former view, while ignoring the vast array of cross-cultural data related to the latter view. Mental health opinion has also ignored a wealth of cross-species data with important parallels. Instead, this opinion is based on feminist models of rape and incest, which are backed up by clinical research on child sexual abuse.

The current article examines empirical rather than clinical data on pederasty, and supplements this with cross-cultural and cross-species perspectives. The empirical data show that pederasty is not only not predestined to injure, but can benefit the adolescent when practiced according to the ancient Greek form. Cross-cultural and cross-species data show the extensiveness of pederasty in the natural world, as well as its functional rather than pathological nature in these societies and species.

An evolutionary model that synthesizes the empirical, cross-cultural, and cross-species data is proposed as an alternative to the highly inadequate feminist and psychiatric models. The animal data suggest that the seeds for pederasty were planted at the dawn of humanity. The human data suggest that pederasty came to serve a mentoring function.

Rind brought unfavorable publicity to the American Psychological Association in 1999 when the organization published in its official peer-reviewed journal, APA Bulletin, a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation. Titled "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," the report by Rind and others claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial.

The mainstreaming of "adult-child" or "intergenerational" sex, as it is euphemistically called by its supporters, is the next big "sexual liberation" movement on its way, says David Kupelian, WND's managing editor and author of the "The Marketing of Evil."

"Many people seem to think having sex with children is a good thing," says Kupelian, noting "a reported 100,000 websites now offer illegal child pornography, and worldwide child porn generates a reported three billion dollars in revenues every year."

In his book, which has been met with rave reviews, Kupelian rips the veil off the modern pedophile movement, which is firmly rooted in the controversial sex research of Indiana University's Alfred Kinsey.

"The revolutionary Kinsey Reports, as they came to be known, rocked the nation’s beliefs about itself," said Kupelian. "But perhaps most shocking of all were his 'findings' on childhood sexuality. The Kinsey Reports came to the stunning conclusion that children are sexual from birth, and that youngsters as young as a few months of age have the capacity for a pleasurable and healthy sexual life.

For instance, Kupelian says, "'Table 34' on page 180 of Kinsey’s 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Male' purports to be a scientific record of 'multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males' – which is based on the criminal sexual molestation of children, including infants and toddlers, for the purposes of obtaining 'data' for his research.

"It's amazing that, to this day, Kinsey, who is now known to have been a full-bore sexual psychopath, is still glorified as a scientific pioneer and cultural hero," added Kupelian, noting that a feature film, "Kinsey," starring Liam Neeson, was released last November, and currently a musical about Kinsey, titled "Dr. Sex," is playing on Broadway.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46394

freeman
09-20-2005, 08:01 AM
I suppose the elite pervs like Bush I are starting to feel the walls close in with some of the Gannon/Guckert/Johnny Gosch-type research which is breaking through the media, so now they are commissioning "spin doctors" in a futile attempt to decriminalize the offenses for which they are about to be accused.
The tragic irony inherent in all of this is that the NWO master plan does NOT encompass a continued tolerance of these deviant activities; in fact, it will be the most tight-assed totalitarian dictatorship of all time. Vice will be eliminated entirely (except of course for the very elite of the elite), criminal penalties will be draconian in nature, and there will be no advantages of class or position such as those enjoyed by the Freemasonic "bourgeois" racketeers. Observe as proof these snippets from The Protocols:

[quote]
23.1: That the peoples may become accustomed to obedience it is necessary to inculcate lessons of humility and therefore to reduce the production of articles of luxury. By this we shall improve morals which have been debased by emulation in the sphere of luxury...Drunkenness also will be prohibited by law and punishable as a crime against the humanness of man who is turned into a brute under the influence of alcohol.

23.3: 3. The supreme lord who will replace all now existing rulers, dragging in their existence among societies demoralized by us, societies that have denied even the authority of God, from whose midst breeds out on all sides the fire of anarchy, must first of all proceed to quench this all-devouring flame. Therefore he will be obliged to kill off those existing societies, though he should drench them with his own blood, that he may resurrect them again in the form of regularly organized troops fighting consciously with every kind of infection that may cover the body of the State with sores.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Yes, i agree.

There are moves afoot to wipe out Afghani opium and drugs in Asia in general.

Also, smoking and alcohol are just around the corner from being banned.

It is another form of control and intimidation, though ironically, i wont be sorry to see them go.

The prisons will be full though and the Globalist dream of a docile and intimidated slave labour force will finally be theirs.

Goto...gulags still operational thread.

Saturnino
09-20-2005, 08:53 AM
A book like this is an incentive to crime, as as such should be considered a crime itself according to law (at least Brazilian law).

freeman
09-20-2005, 09:16 AM
A book like this is an incentive to crime, as as such should be considered a crime itself according to law (at least Brazilian law)

Under New World Order law (noahide law?) it will be illegal, Saturnino. That is the cruellest, most ironic twist to this whole conspiracy.
The people who are contributing to the perverse, libertine, amoral corruption of our society that will usher in the one world government will be the first to be exterminated by that government. "Useful idiots". That's all they are. Just like Hitler's Germany or Stalin's Russia, they will have no place at the table when the new regime assumes power.
If only that message could be imparted to them, some of them might still be saved, but sadly, I suspect most if not all will die in their sin and apostasy -- like dogs compelled to keep lapping up their own vomit.

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 06:50 PM
A book like this is an incentive to crime, as as such should be considered a crime itself according to law (at least Brazilian law).

Absoloutly!

I'm going to send this article as a fax to the local rag.

It seems unbelievable that the authors have not been pulled over the coals and sacked from their posts if they are University staff.

09-20-2005, 07:18 PM
I would assume he/she are experts because they engage in sex with children.

We now have pedophiles writing books encouraging society to have sex with children.

Okay, whatever!!

The Decay of America and the World.

Coming to a theatre near you.

09-20-2005, 07:20 PM
The one thing that turned me off about ICKE are his get-away seminars in the "rain forest." Not to mention the politicians whom he says where zipper lizard suits.

You know, I have an aversion to anything that resembles a CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truebeliever
09-20-2005, 07:47 PM
After watching him, he DEFINATELY is in cult territory.

I would ask...seeing as sex has been used as a method to repress the masses by the Church...does he encourage sexual freedom to break the power of the "Matrix".

And BTW...i have no wish to slander the man...but if he loves lizards and is a "florid" sort of person open to ideas...i'f like to know his preferences? Is he married?

nohope187
09-20-2005, 08:44 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I would assume he/she are experts because they engage in sex with children.

We now have pedophiles writing books encouraging society to have sex with children.

Okay, whatever!!

The Decay of America and the World.

Coming to a theatre near you.Already happened in the Kinsey movie.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 03:20 AM
Was he speaking more about the definition of children according to the law (under 18), and highlighting evidence that sexual gratification can happen to those not of physical maturity?

There's a big difference between a 13 year old boy or girl who is sexually mature having sex with someone older than them, and an entirely different kettle of fish when you leave that scenario.

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 03:29 AM
NEX...just for once...switch off your "analysis - paralysis" mode and note the obvious.

The "expert" is stating that paedophilia is o.k.

You have to understand the background of the move to make fucking little kids o.k. At the moment you just wont believe it. It is too far fetched to believe that freaks would openly talk about this stuff.

This site is unique in many ways because it address's stuff that on the surface seems ridiculous. I too was a simple left leaning lemming holding court at the party with my politically correct Chomskian analysis of how the world workes.

There are EVIL people out their who think sacrificing young children to the devil is O.K. Hard to believe?

There are wolves in the forest.

Kinsey observed directly the sexual response including orgasm in infants. Now just how do you suppose Mr Kinsey assessed the orgasm of infants?

Kapeche?

That man has been glossed over by Hollywood...now why is that?

How deep does the rabbit hole go? You probably dont want to know...but then again maybe you do. Suspend your disbelief.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 04:01 AM
truebeliever wrote:
NEX...just for once...switch off your "analysis - paralysis" mode and note the obvious.

The "expert" is stating that paedophilia is o.k.

There were no quotes of paedophilia, but rather adolescents having some sort of sexual relationship. It was paraphrased by others quoting him as pro paedophilia.

You have to understand the background of the move to make fucking little kids o.k. At the moment you just wont believe it. It is too far fetched to believe that freaks would openly talk about this stuff.

I'm not shocked about it being discussed. I just don't see this leap of logic applicable to the discussion. He mentioned adolescent boys. Adolescent boys are for the most part, sexually capable or close to and have been sleeping with boys and girls their same age since the beginning of time. Why does current society not call them adults until they've struck some magic age of 18, yet the laws of reproduction have clearly shown that they're capable of being adults around the time of sexual maturity?

This site is unique in many ways because it address's stuff that on the surface seems ridiculous. I too was a simple left leaning lemming holding court at the party with my politically correct Chomskian analysis of how the world workes.

I'm not leftist, nor rightist and I don't see how this thread thus far has addressed the subject matter appropriately.

There are EVIL people out their who think sacrificing young children to the devil is O.K. Hard to believe?

That's not the topic of this discussion.

There are wolves in the forest.

That's where wolves generally live. But again, it's not the topic of conversation here.

Kinsey observed directly the sexual response including orgasm in infants. Now just how do you suppose Mr Kinsey assessed the orgasm of infants?

It may be by less than idealistic methods that those facts were acquired, but yet again, that's not the subject highlighted by the author only briefly quoted, and paraphrased with red herrings. If he did in fact state something along the lines of "it's okay to have sex with non sexually mature youths and younger" then that would be a point of conversation. That's why I asked for more information.

Kapeche?

That man has been glossed over by Hollywood...now why is that?

How deep does the rabbit hole go? You probably dont want to know...but then again maybe you do. Suspend your disbelief.

The issue isn't Kinsey as such.

If nature sees fit to permit the body of a human adolescent to become sexually mature, then they are sexually mature. Society has struggled with this concept off and on for centuries. Sometimes it's the norm for 13-14 year olds to get married, or 16 year old women to marry men 20 years their senior. Now it's slowly becoming permissable for men to sleep with women 20 or more years their senior. Point is, the benchmarks change according to society and what it believes necessary, or how it feels depending on the cycle of history.

I suspect that there are other unsaid issues underpinned by some of the responses thus far.

Care to take a guess as to what they are, TB?

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 05:43 AM
Apolagies. I dont have the energy to go over a million and one facts of the history of paedophilia and the movements attempting to blur the edges of obvious decency with over intellectualised arguments.

I will sum up the quote below in as short a time as possible.

"Sticking your hard, stiff, grown up cock up a little boys arse and fucking him anally is o.k as they did it in the old days. Making him suck your cock and blowing a load of sticky cum in his mouth will be good for his development. I may even slap his cute little arse and give him a lolly."

I hope that makes the situation and my position on the matter clear.

When I was a lad my Uncles just taught me how to weld and drive tractors. If they had only fucked me in the arse and made me suck their cocks perhaps I would have developed better?

Pederasty, or sexual relations between men and adolescent boys, is condemned in our society as an unqualified evil that maims and destroys. In ancient Greece, samurai Japan, and numerous other cultures, pederasty was seen as the noblest of human relations, conducive if not essential to nurturing the adolescent's successful intellectual and physical maturation.

Current psychological and psychiatric theorizing have pronounced and promoted the former view, while ignoring the vast array of cross-cultural data related to the latter view. Mental health opinion has also ignored a wealth of cross-species data with important parallels. Instead, this opinion is based on feminist models of rape and incest, which are backed up by clinical research on child sexual abuse.

The current article examines empirical rather than clinical data on pederasty, and supplements this with cross-cultural and cross-species perspectives. The empirical data show that pederasty is not only not predestined to injure, but can benefit the adolescent when practiced according to the ancient Greek form. Cross-cultural and cross-species data show the extensiveness of pederasty in the natural world, as well as its functional rather than pathological nature in these societies and species.

An evolutionary model that synthesizes the empirical, cross-cultural, and cross-species data is proposed as an alternative to the highly inadequate feminist and psychiatric models. The animal data suggest that the seeds for pederasty were planted at the dawn of humanity. The human data suggest that pederasty came to serve a mentoring function.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 06:32 AM
So in other words. Believe you because that's how you feel, and you're not prepared to show how comments about sexually mature humans partaking of consensual sex somehow becomes the basis for child molestation or whatnot.

Sure thing.

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 06:44 AM
I cannot respond to your posts.

I think you mean well but you are asking me to teach grade 2 maths.

I am not interested.

If you cant get it now...then you are simply not going to get it.

Sincerely, all the best.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 06:50 AM
Why don't you take that stab in the dark you've noteably been refraining from.

What is the real issue behind the disgust of two sexually mature people having consensual sex?

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 07:16 AM
The issue is not about consensual sex. It is about pushing forward an agenda that allows adult perverts to rape innocent chidren, destroying their lives. Many many perverts would love that to happen. They even have an association to promote this.

Of course when they want something outrageous to be accepted, they never start upfront with the whole idea. They don't say: let's rape young boys ! They prefer to start a debate, maybe in the academy, and let it develop slowly. It is an old Communist, Gramscian trick. It is also called the Six-Step Attitude Change Plan. (check www.cuttingedge.org for a more detailed explanation).

If we pay attention, this modus operandi is repeated all the time with all the issues the occultists want to be accepted.

Draken
09-21-2005, 07:16 AM
Sorry, Nex, but you're in the wrong here.

The official view of several studies states specifically that the issue is "adult-child" sex. No sex is mentioned specifically. The issue they are trying to divert attention to now is when is a child a child? Where does the line between child and adult go?

According to your logic WHEN exactly is a child "sexually mature"?

If a little boy gets a hard on when he's five is he then "sexually mature", according to you?

If yes, does that mean that you assume he is mentally, intellectually capable to make a balanced, MATURE judgement on the issue?

While we're at it, define "sexually mature" for me, please.

Generally, you need to see the bigger picture here. The rhetorical trick that's being used is "compromize" - diverting the discussion of THE REAL TARGET of the agenda, which is robbing our children of their childhood and SOULS.

Let me illustrate:

Person comes to my house and says: I want your house.

I say: no you can't have my house.

He says: Ok. How about I stay on your lawn in front of you house?

I say: OK.

Compromize.

The next day he says: I want your house!

I say: no you can't have my house, but you can have the steps to my porch.

Compromize.

You get the picture. If we compromize and let thoroughly dark forces play this game with our children, sooner or later they'll take our children from us WITH OUR CONSENT, since we COMPROMIZED. These people WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY'VE THROWN YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Nex, please, read up on the facts in this issue otherwise you'll be parroting the NWO agenda and thus become a "useful idiot".

Saturnino, you're SPOT ON!

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 07:20 AM
I will answer your question with a question...

Do you think it's o.k for older men...lets say in their 30's, to take under their wing 13 to 16 year old school girls to fuck them and make them suck their cocks to"...conducive if not essential to nurturing the adolescent's successful intellectual and physical maturation."

That is how fucking stupid you are.

That is why you must allude that I am homophobic.

Because you are one of the most stupid people i have EVER seen post here.

Perhaps I will use your logic and allude that you are a filthy homo who loves to fuck little boys in the arse...would that be correct?

Young boys and girls need love and nurturing in the form of encouragement and the feeling that they are valued and worthwhile.

They do not need sexual predators trying to FUCK their various orifices.

I have to put that word nice and large for you.

Like I said...you dont get it. You never will.

There are ultimate values idiot. The ones I adhere to as best i can are Christian. These values tell me I am important and deserve to be here. I am not a peice of meat for the sexual gratifacation of older humans.

I pity your children if you have them.

The New World Order has done it's work with the likes of you. "Tolerent" and bearing the unmistakeable odour of someone with an "open mind".

Again...you have crossed a line. You might as well have defended murder. That is why i cant exchange views with you. You are TOTALLY divorced from reality. One would hope you do not have to pick up the peices of traumatised youth.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 07:37 AM
My brother was a very handsome teenager. When he was about 13, some guy whom my brother didn't know started calling him on the phone constantly. My brother was scared and wouldn't talk to the guy. He only sttoped calling when my father picked up the phone and said he would call the police and pay them to take good care of the pervert (as they would).

Yes, those perverts are all around. I`m glad my brother got off their hook and is now a healthy husband and father of two. I wonder what mess his life could be right now if the pervert had his way.

THIS IS REAL LIFE. Not the crap those authors are trying to sell.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Draken wrote:
Sorry, Nex, but you're in the wrong here.

The official view of several studies states specifically that the issue is "adult-child" sex. No sex is mentioned specifically. The issue they are trying to divert attention to now is when is a child a child? Where does the line between child and adult go?

That is all fine and dandy, BUT we're discussing the quoted article which started this thread. Adolescent boys having sex, and the author that highlights this practice back to the Greeks for a mentoring process, etc...

According to your logic WHEN exactly is a child "sexually mature"?

A human being becomes sexually mature when they can procreate. That has a range of age depending on gender, family genetics, and environment.

If a little boy gets a hard on when he's five is he then "sexually mature", according to you?

If he can parent a child, then I would say he is sexually mature. But that's not the issue, and I don't care for your attempts at hijacking a simple concept and clouding it over with hysteria.

If yes, does that mean that you assume he is mentally, intellectually capable to make a balanced, MATURE judgement on the issue?

When 5 year olds regularly ejaculate sperm laden semen, I'll answer that comment. Until such time, you'll attempt to stay on topic.

While we're at it, define "sexually mature" for me, please.

Already did.

Generally, you need to see the bigger picture here. The rhetorical trick that's being used is "compromize" - diverting the discussion of THE REAL TARGET of the agenda, which is robbing our children of their childhood and SOULS.

Funny how a newly sexually matured human being is considered a rhetorical trick in your argument.

Let me illustrate:

Person comes to my house and says: I want your house.

I say: no you can't have my house.

He says: Ok. How about I stay on your lawn in front of you house?

I say: OK.

Compromize.

The next day he says: I want your house!

I say: no you can't have my house, but you can have the steps to my porch.

Compromize.

In regards to a sexually capable human being, there is no compromise to make, nor a right for anyone to object (though society plays the hypocrit and the culprit depending on historical climates, oddly enough). Your grass story lends no creedance to your line of reasoning.

You get the picture. If we compromize and let thoroughly dark forces play this game with our children, sooner or later they'll take our children from us WITH OUR CONSENT, since we COMPROMIZED. These people WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY'VE THROWN YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Nex, please, read up on the facts in this issue otherwise you'll be parroting the NWO agenda and thus become a "useful idiot".

What you are doing is mixing cultural "maturity" qualifiers, and emotion/spiritual related issues while ignoring the human body and the past episodes of humanity. If that is how your teenage children and yourself feel one day, by all means do what you believe, and let them do as they believe.

Don't however make judgements for others and expect yourself to be taken seriously by someone, whether 13 and horny, or 30 and enamoured because it doesn't sit well with your belief system. The human body has the ultimate say on this one. And a body that many believe was created in the likeness of a deity.

Saturnino, you're SPOT ON!

He's reaching, actually.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 08:10 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I will answer your question with a question...

Do you think it's o.k for older men...lets say in their 30's, to take under their wing 13 to 16 year old school girls to fuck them and make them suck their cocks to"...conducive if not essential to nurturing the adolescent's successful intellectual and physical maturation."

Your question is leading and not applicable to the discussion. Consensual sex between two sexually matured human beings is neither a beautiful thing, nor a disgusting thing. It's nature. The circumstances of the sexual union are up to the souls, and no two souls are alike. There would be ill intentioned male and female suitors to the emotionally unready but sexually matured youths. There would also be well intentioned sexual unions between sexually matured human beings whom both are emotionally mature, also. But that is another discussion entirely.

That is how fucking stupid you are.

That is why you must allude that I am homophobic.

Thank you for the pleasantries, and may I remark that "issues" emphasis on the (plural) was stated quite clearly.

Because you are one of the most stupid people i have EVER seen post here.

Thank you again.

Perhaps I will use your logic and allude that you are a filthy homo who loves to fuck little boys in the arse...would that be correct?

If I was homosexual, why would that make me or anyone else, "filthy"?

Where were "little boys" ever mentioned in my posts?

We are talking about sexually matured human beings procreating or in similar acts of.

Young boys and girls need love and nurturing in the form of encouragement and the feeling that they are valued and worthwhile.

They do not need sexual predators trying to FUCK their various orifices.

That is not disputed, TB, but we're talking about sexually matured human beings whom partake in sexual activity. Try to stay on topic here.

I have to put that word nice and large for you.

Like I said...you dont get it. You never will.

There are ultimate values idiot. The ones I adhere to as best i can are Christian. These values tell me I am important and deserve to be here. I am not a peice of meat for the sexual gratifacation of older humans.

Whatever gives you kicks. Those are your values, and good for you.

Just don't think you can prevent "sexually matured human beings" from following their values.

I pity your children if you have them.

I have a child, yes. Well adjusted and happy. Loves toys, football, fishing, and such.

The New World Order has done it's work with the likes of you. "Tolerent" and bearing the unmistakeable odour of someone with an "open mind".

I shall run down to the local convenience store this instant and order a closed mind, if that pleases your laughable hysterics on this matter.

Again...you have crossed a line. You might as well have defended murder. That is why i cant exchange views with you. You are TOTALLY divorced from reality. One would hope you do not have to pick up the peices of traumatised youth.

Crossed a line? No, crossed "your" line. It's narrow, weak, and attempts to lasso everyone into it based on it's creator, "you".

You've second guessed the human body, and by default second guessed whomever created the human body. You've also second guessed a huge history of humanity with royal arranged marriages, sexual unions, and common every day occurance.

My great great grandparents were married at the age of 14 and 13 and had 9 children until their deaths.

Are they dirty perverts? Was the village they lived in full of dirty perverts?

A few generations later my 16 year old grandfather was engaged to my 13 year old grandmother. Were they dirty perverts, or just him?

I've slept with a woman 23 years my senior once upon a time. Was she a dirty pervert?

Do you know what ties it all in together? Everyone was of the age of sexual maturity and consent, and no one batted an eyelash over it.

Stick your dodgy self appointed moralizing where the sun doesn't shine. Frankly, you can't carry on a conversation without resorting to spite, fear, and phobia.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Saturnino wrote:
My brother was a very handsome teenager. When he was about 13, some guy whom my brother didn't know started calling him on the phone constantly. My brother was scared and wouldn't talk to the guy. He only sttoped calling when my father picked up the phone and said he would call the police and pay them to take good care of the pervert (as they would).

Yes, those perverts are all around. I`m glad my brother got off their hook and is now a healthy husband and father of two. I wonder what mess his life could be right now if the pervert had his way.

THIS IS REAL LIFE. Not the crap those authors are trying to sell.

And fair enough. I'm assuming your brother is heterosexual, and he was approached by a homosexual who was a complete stranger on the telephone of all places.

Unsettling indeed in those circumstances for anyone of any age.

It wasn't consensual between the two, the approach of the caller was threatening, and we don't even know if your brother was sexually matured at the age of 13.

No argument from me, Saturnino.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Who said a person is sexually mature because his sexual organs are capable of intercourse ? Sex is at least 50% an activity of the mind. A sexual relationship, to be healthy and beneficial to the person, requires emotional and intelectual maturity. Nobody in this world has ever been mature for sex at 13. Just see the destruction that sex among teenagers is producing right now.

I will not even try going into the issue of sex having spiritual implications.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Who said a person is sexually mature because his sexual organs are capable of intercourse ? Sex is at least 50% an activity of the mind. A sexual relationship, to be healthy and beneficial to the person, requires emotional and intelectual maturity. Nobody in this world has ever been mature for sex at 13. Just see the destruction that sex among teenagers is producing right now.

I will not even try going into the issue of sex having spiritual implications.

You just did use your modern spiritual beliefs on that.

Read up on the ages of historical figures all the way into the first part of the 20th century for the west, and look at non western nations then, and now for some much needed clarity.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 08:39 AM
It has nothing to do with my western view or my spiritual beliefs. Young Greeks in antiquity were not mature for sex. They were raped and screwed for life too (as I am suspicious you have been too).
Stick to the issue.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 08:45 AM
Saturnino wrote:
It has nothing to do with my western view or my spiritual beliefs. Young Greeks in antiquity were not mature for sex.

Considering that up till the 19th century, around the world a man or woman would be lucky to make 50 years old, and you grew up quick, or didn't make your 21st birthday, I'll strongly refute that comment of yours. Humanity as we've come to know it has been based on teenage sexual union, and often with an older man or woman as a partner. It's only in modern times that this has changed.

They were raped and screwed for life too (as I am suspicious you have been too).
Stick to the issue.

You've just accused me of being the recipient of rape for no apparent reason, yet you imply that I'm not sticking to the issue??

The mind boggles at where your highest level of education fell short.

The issue was and still is the sex between sexually mature human beings.

Stop avoiding, or stop talking. Make up your mind.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 08:49 AM
Nex stays at home because his friends don't ask him to play. He has nothing to do and is bored. He decides to enter a forum to have some fun.

His game is: "since I can't debate with people who are obviously much more intelligent and well informed than I am, I will bother them for FUN."
Then he answers all the posts with any stupid thing. He thinks that people will get pissed and that is a lot of FUN. He he he...it is so funny to see people with convictions pissed off ! It is so good that I don't have any convictions, so I can tease people ! He he he. Look how they get so upset ! I knew if I would say this (even if I don't believe in it) he would be mad ! He he he.

I don't have a problem with Nex being an immature idiot as many people have stated.

The problem is that even boring teenagers can annoy people. They spit on your car, they scream by your window. They are really a pain in the ass.

Yes, you are a bore. Have fun. But we are smart enough to understand your little game. Now move on.

09-21-2005, 08:53 AM
truebeliever wrote:
After watching him, he DEFINATELY is in cult territory.

I would ask...seeing as sex has been used as a method to repress the masses by the Church...does he encourage sexual freedom to break the power of the "Matrix".

And BTW...i have no wish to slander the man...but if he loves lizards and is a "florid" sort of person open to ideas...i'f like to know his preferences? Is he married?


You can give me information and I'll listen, but when you want me to spend money to go on some retreat with you in a rain forest with like-minded followers, I'M out.

I did change the topic in here. Sorry!!

Don't know if he is married. However, many are married to the opposite sex, right?

How else do they hide their "sexual" perversities?

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 08:54 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Nex stays at home because his friends don't ask him to play. He has nothing to do and is bored. He decides to enter a forum to have some fun.

His game is: "since I can't debate with people who are obviously much more intelligent and well informed than I am, I will bother them for FUN."
Then he answers all the posts with any stupid thing. He thinks that people will get pissed and that is a lot of FUN. He he he...it is so funny to see people with convictions pissed off ! It is so good that I don't have any convictions, so I can tease people ! He he he. Look how they get so upset ! I knew if I would say this (even if I don't believe in it) he would be mad ! He he he.

I don't have a problem with Nex being an immature idiot as many people have stated.

The problem is that even boring teenagers can annoy people. They spit on your car, they scream by your window. They are really a pain in the ass.

Yes, you are a bore. Have fun. But we are smart enough to understand your little game. Now move on.

Your avoidance, hate, and smear campaign noted, Saturnino.

If you can't answer the applicable on topic questions about the subject matter, simply quiet yourself and let someone else with the ability to debate this subject with me step in.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Nobody can debate with you because you are not expressing yur opinions, you are saying whatever you have to say to piss people off, so you can have FUN...Duh...

Now that your game has been exposed (by several people who PMed me too), we are the ones having fun of your stupidity.

Move on...go throw some eggs on the passing cars.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Nobody can debate with you because you are not expressing yur opinions, you are saying whatever you have to say to piss people off, so you can have FUN...Duh...

Now that your game has been exposed (by several people who PMed me too), we are the ones having fun of your stupidity.

Move on...go throw some eggs on the passing cars.

Are you this dense in real life? :roll:

My opinion has been cast all over this thread.

CONSENSUAL SEX BETWEEN SEXUALLY MATURED HUMAN BEINGS IS NOT PERVERTED UNNATURAL AND EVEN YOUR CHRISTIANITY WAS BASED ON IT IF YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR HIDDEN SPIRITUAL AGENDA INTO IT, HALFWIT.

The original question I posed was whether the author of the highlighted work spoke of any other sex acts besides sex between adolescent human beings. This has not been answered, but instead all I'm hearing is this absurd argument that the author supports infants or 5 year old sex acts because it's a hidden agenda or some such utter bollocks.

My game? :roll:

Is there anyone reading at the moment willing to concede that sex between sexually matured human beings is not perverted?

Anyone?

I can't believe that a site devoted to free thinkers and their thoughts couldn't supply just one damn voice of reason, instead of your incessant phobic ignorant fuckheaded self, Saturnino.

Honestly, you're a complete and utter moron.

Get lost.

09-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Nex,

Do you have knowledge of the prostitution, pedophile, pornography, mind control, sex rings run by the Mafia, but owned and operated by the CIA that use children to serve the "sexual deviant behavior" of many within politics and military.

And, hell, the movers and shakers who attend Bohemian Grove?

The elitists who like little children and program personalities as such so that no matter their age, they can call up an alter who lives in Never Never Land where children never grow up!!!

Anyway,

This is from the following article that TB posted:

Rind brought unfavorable publicity to the American Psychological Association in 1999 when the organization published in its official peer-reviewed journal, APA Bulletin, a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation. Titled "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," the report by Rind and others claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial.

"a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation."

The mainstreaming of "adult-child" or "intergenerational" sex, as it is euphemistically called by its supporters, is the next big "sexual liberation" movement on its way, says David Kupelian, WND's managing editor and author of the "The Marketing of Evil."

"intergeneration sex" -- They have no problem having sex with children, their own children or relatives. Nothing wrong with it. A natural act. Age doesn't matter. Is what they believe. If people didn't have so many sexual inhibitions, the world would be a much better place, they say!!

"Many people seem to think having sex with children is a good thing," says Kupelian, noting "a reported 100,000 websites now offer illegal child pornography, and worldwide child porn generates a reported three billion dollars in revenues every year."

"Three BILLION dollars in porn revenue every year. 100,000 websites offer illegal child pornography. If they cared, it would not be allowed. They like the money it generates and they protect those who are the middlemen and bring in the black ops money for them and the CHILDREN into the industry.

In his book, which has been met with rave reviews, Kupelian rips the veil off the modern pedophile movement, which is firmly rooted in the controversial sex research of Indiana University's Alfred Kinsey.

"The revolutionary Kinsey Reports, as they came to be known, rocked the nation’s beliefs about itself," said Kupelian. "But perhaps most shocking of all were his 'findings' on childhood sexuality. The Kinsey Reports came to the stunning conclusion that children are sexual from birth, and that youngsters as young as a few months of age have the capacity for a pleasurable and healthy sexual life.

See your point here, NOHOPE. And, like I said, you have to try it in order to achieve results and report them. Fucking perverts.

For instance, Kupelian says, "'Table 34' on page 180 of Kinsey’s 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Male' purports to be a scientific record of 'multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males' – which is based on the criminal sexual molestation of children, including infants and toddlers, for the purposes of obtaining 'data' for his research.

You have to do the "scientific" research hands on. Where did he get the toddlers and infants? From the government's stockpile of children incarcerated in their rings. Stolen from the streets and their homes.

"It's amazing that, to this day, Kinsey, who is now known to have been a full-bore sexual psychopath, is still glorified as a scientific pioneer and cultural hero," added Kupelian, noting that a feature film, "Kinsey," starring Liam Neeson, was released last November, and currently a musical about Kinsey, titled "Dr. Sex," is playing on Broadway.

The last paragraph says it all about tb's reference to Hollywood.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 09:26 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Nex,

Do you have knowledge of the prostitution, pedophile, pornography, mind control, sex rings run by the Mafia, but owned and operated by the CIA that use children to serve the "sexual deviant behavior" of many within politics and military.

And, hell, the movers and shakers who attend Bohemian Grove?

The elitists who like little children and program personalities as such so that no matter their age, they can call up an alter who lives in Never Never Land where children never grow up!!!

Anyway,

This is from the following article that TB posted:

Rind brought unfavorable publicity to the American Psychological Association in 1999 when the organization published in its official peer-reviewed journal, APA Bulletin, a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation. Titled "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," the report by Rind and others claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial.

"a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation."

The mainstreaming of "adult-child" or "intergenerational" sex, as it is euphemistically called by its supporters, is the next big "sexual liberation" movement on its way, says David Kupelian, WND's managing editor and author of the "The Marketing of Evil."

"intergeneration sex" -- They have no problem having sex with children, their own children or relatives. Nothing wrong with it. A natural act. Age doesn't matter. Is what they believe. If people didn't have so many sexual inhibitions, the world would be a much better place, they say!!

"Many people seem to think having sex with children is a good thing," says Kupelian, noting "a reported 100,000 websites now offer illegal child pornography, and worldwide child porn generates a reported three billion dollars in revenues every year."

"Three BILLION dollars in porn revenue every year. 100,000 websites offer illegal child pornography. If they cared, it would not be allowed. They like the money it generates and they protect those who are the middlemen and bring in the black ops money for them and the CHILDREN into the industry.

In his book, which has been met with rave reviews, Kupelian rips the veil off the modern pedophile movement, which is firmly rooted in the controversial sex research of Indiana University's Alfred Kinsey.

"The revolutionary Kinsey Reports, as they came to be known, rocked the nation’s beliefs about itself," said Kupelian. "But perhaps most shocking of all were his 'findings' on childhood sexuality. The Kinsey Reports came to the stunning conclusion that children are sexual from birth, and that youngsters as young as a few months of age have the capacity for a pleasurable and healthy sexual life.

See your point here, NOHOPE. And, like I said, you have to try it in order to achieve results and report them. Fucking perverts.

For instance, Kupelian says, "'Table 34' on page 180 of Kinsey’s 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Male' purports to be a scientific record of 'multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males' – which is based on the criminal sexual molestation of children, including infants and toddlers, for the purposes of obtaining 'data' for his research.

You have to do the "scientific" research hands on. Where did he get the toddlers and infants? From the government's stockpile of children incarcerated in their rings. Stolen from the streets and their homes.

"It's amazing that, to this day, Kinsey, who is now known to have been a full-bore sexual psychopath, is still glorified as a scientific pioneer and cultural hero," added Kupelian, noting that a feature film, "Kinsey," starring Liam Neeson, was released last November, and currently a musical about Kinsey, titled "Dr. Sex," is playing on Broadway.

The last paragraph says it all about tb's reference to Hollywood.

How is this applicable to (I'm getting a little tired of typing this) "consensual sex between sexually matured human beings"?

It doesn't.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 09:32 AM
He he he...it seems I hit a nerve !
Nex is upset because he knows it is true.
Now he will have to work hard to convince people that he was not only having FUN. Unfortunately he doesn't have the brains for it. He will give up soon.

Move on, Nex, your game here is over...maybe you can have fun spitting on the heads of passing people...or putting dental cream inside people's shoes...other prank ideas for Nex to have fun welcomed. He is in terrible need of them.

09-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Nex,

Did you read the article? Apparently not if the following is your question.

"The original question I posed was whether the author of the highlighted work spoke of any other sex acts besides sex between adolescent human beings. This has not been answered, but instead all I'm hearing is this absurd argument that the author supports infants or 5 year old sex acts because it's a hidden agenda or some such utter bollocks.

Yes, it is a hidden agenda in plain sight. Hidden from you because you refuse to read the article and believe that the NWO changes society and introduces their agenda of corruption into the world through tactics such as these that are "covert" to a certain degree unless you are as intelligent as I am and can see through the BULLSHIT!

WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF HE TALKS ABOUT SEX OTHER THAN BETWEEN ADOLESCENT HUMAN BEINGS?

WOULD THAT THEN MAKE IT OKAY WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT SEX WITH SMALL CHILDREN?

THERE IS NO REASON TO TALK OR STUDY OR FACT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT SEX WITH AN ADOLESCENT, TODDLER OR INFANT!!

NONE!!

Only if you want to train them to be "sex slaves" and work in the PORN industry. Get them addicted to sex while they're young and drugs as well.

These are criminal activities conducted by so-called researches.

The article also talks about Kinsey and his abuse of infant and toddler children to obtain the results in his study re: infant sexual orgasms.

The man should be in jail!!!

09-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Nexuseuss wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Nex,

Do you have knowledge of the prostitution, pedophile, pornography, mind control, sex rings run by the Mafia, but owned and operated by the CIA that use children to serve the "sexual deviant behavior" of many within politics and military.

And, hell, the movers and shakers who attend Bohemian Grove?

The elitists who like little children and program personalities as such so that no matter their age, they can call up an alter who lives in Never Never Land where children never grow up!!!

Anyway,

This is from the following article that TB posted:

Rind brought unfavorable publicity to the American Psychological Association in 1999 when the organization published in its official peer-reviewed journal, APA Bulletin, a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation. Titled "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," the report by Rind and others claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial.

"a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation."

The mainstreaming of "adult-child" or "intergenerational" sex, as it is euphemistically called by its supporters, is the next big "sexual liberation" movement on its way, says David Kupelian, WND's managing editor and author of the "The Marketing of Evil."

"intergeneration sex" -- They have no problem having sex with children, their own children or relatives. Nothing wrong with it. A natural act. Age doesn't matter. Is what they believe. If people didn't have so many sexual inhibitions, the world would be a much better place, they say!!

"Many people seem to think having sex with children is a good thing," says Kupelian, noting "a reported 100,000 websites now offer illegal child pornography, and worldwide child porn generates a reported three billion dollars in revenues every year."

"Three BILLION dollars in porn revenue every year. 100,000 websites offer illegal child pornography. If they cared, it would not be allowed. They like the money it generates and they protect those who are the middlemen and bring in the black ops money for them and the CHILDREN into the industry.

In his book, which has been met with rave reviews, Kupelian rips the veil off the modern pedophile movement, which is firmly rooted in the controversial sex research of Indiana University's Alfred Kinsey.

"The revolutionary Kinsey Reports, as they came to be known, rocked the nation’s beliefs about itself," said Kupelian. "But perhaps most shocking of all were his 'findings' on childhood sexuality. The Kinsey Reports came to the stunning conclusion that children are sexual from birth, and that youngsters as young as a few months of age have the capacity for a pleasurable and healthy sexual life.

See your point here, NOHOPE. And, like I said, you have to try it in order to achieve results and report them. Fucking perverts.

For instance, Kupelian says, "'Table 34' on page 180 of Kinsey’s 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Male' purports to be a scientific record of 'multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males' – which is based on the criminal sexual molestation of children, including infants and toddlers, for the purposes of obtaining 'data' for his research.

You have to do the "scientific" research hands on. Where did he get the toddlers and infants? From the government's stockpile of children incarcerated in their rings. Stolen from the streets and their homes.

"It's amazing that, to this day, Kinsey, who is now known to have been a full-bore sexual psychopath, is still glorified as a scientific pioneer and cultural hero," added Kupelian, noting that a feature film, "Kinsey," starring Liam Neeson, was released last November, and currently a musical about Kinsey, titled "Dr. Sex," is playing on Broadway.

The last paragraph says it all about tb's reference to Hollywood.

How is this applicable to (I'm getting a little tired of typing this) "consensual sex between sexually matured human beings"?

It doesn't.


It's applicable because this is what the subject topic addresses.

Your question is what is not applicable.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Saturnino wrote:
He he he...it seems I hit a nerve !
Nex is upset because he knows it is true.
Now he will have to work hard to convince people that he was not only having FUN. Unfortunately he doesn't have the brains for it. He will give up soon.

Move on, Nex, your game here is over...maybe you can have fun spitting on the heads of passing people...or putting dental cream inside people's shoes...other prank ideas for Nex to have fun welcomed. He is in terrible need of them.

If you are going to continue to act the dumbfounded clown, I suggest you do it somewhere else.

No one has yet to answer whether the original subject of the thread, the man only briefly quoted, but commented on in an unfavourable light. He mentioned adolescents in Greek history.

If he also mentioned more, I'd welcome someone to quote it.

As it stands, that brief quote of his means nothing more than what it stated.

If sexually matured human beings engaging in a sexual act is the whole basis for dissention to the man, in this thread, then you negative commenting freaks are by far the biggest bunch of illogical mongerers and phobics I've ever seen in one location.

And Saturnino appears to be the head pooba, incapable of logic, calm rational conversation, or barring that, a decent insult or two.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 09:52 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Nex,

Did you read the article? Apparently not if the following is your question.

"The original question I posed was whether the author of the highlighted work spoke of any other sex acts besides sex between adolescent human beings. This has not been answered, but instead all I'm hearing is this absurd argument that the author supports infants or 5 year old sex acts because it's a hidden agenda or some such utter bollocks.

Yes, it is a hidden agenda in plain sight. Hidden from you because you refuse to read the article and believe that the NWO changes society and introduces their agenda of corruption into the world through tactics such as these that are "covert" to a certain degree unless you are as intelligent as I am and can see through the BULLSHIT!

WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF HE TALKS ABOUT SEX OTHER THAN BETWEEN ADOLESCENT HUMAN BEINGS?


If he talks about sex between sexually matured human beings, it matters. It pretty much kills any basis for the whole backslapping effort in this thread.

WOULD THAT THEN MAKE IT OKAY WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT SEX WITH SMALL CHILDREN?

If he spoke of non sexually matured human beings having sex with sexually matured human beings, then yes that matters also. It's not natural, and illogical.

THERE IS NO REASON TO TALK OR STUDY OR FACT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT SEX WITH AN ADOLESCENT,

adolescent sex happens every day. Since the beginning of time. It's quite natural I assure you. The civil normality of marriage is the only thing that has advanced in age.

TODDLER OR INFANT!!

Not applicable unless you provide a direct quote where the author states such. You haven't yet. I find the concept disgusting, but your lack of proof is quite literally revolting.

NONE!!

whatever :roll:

Only if you want to train them to be "sex slaves" and work in the PORN industry. Get them addicted to sex while they're young and drugs as well.

These are criminal activities conducted by so-called researches.

The article also talks about Kinsey and his abuse of infant and toddler children to obtain the results in his study re: infant sexual orgasms.

The man should be in jail!!!

All conjecture on your part.

Shit or get off the pot.

Show me a direct quote of the aforementioned article subject stating anything but "adolescent sex", or if you can't, then tell me why adolescent sex, aka "sexually matured human beings having sex" is wrong?

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 09:56 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Nexuseuss wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Nex,

Do you have knowledge of the prostitution, pedophile, pornography, mind control, sex rings run by the Mafia, but owned and operated by the CIA that use children to serve the "sexual deviant behavior" of many within politics and military.

And, hell, the movers and shakers who attend Bohemian Grove?

The elitists who like little children and program personalities as such so that no matter their age, they can call up an alter who lives in Never Never Land where children never grow up!!!

Anyway,

This is from the following article that TB posted:

Rind brought unfavorable publicity to the American Psychological Association in 1999 when the organization published in its official peer-reviewed journal, APA Bulletin, a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation. Titled "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," the report by Rind and others claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial.

"a report disputing the harmfulness of child molestation."

The mainstreaming of "adult-child" or "intergenerational" sex, as it is euphemistically called by its supporters, is the next big "sexual liberation" movement on its way, says David Kupelian, WND's managing editor and author of the "The Marketing of Evil."

"intergeneration sex" -- They have no problem having sex with children, their own children or relatives. Nothing wrong with it. A natural act. Age doesn't matter. Is what they believe. If people didn't have so many sexual inhibitions, the world would be a much better place, they say!!

"Many people seem to think having sex with children is a good thing," says Kupelian, noting "a reported 100,000 websites now offer illegal child pornography, and worldwide child porn generates a reported three billion dollars in revenues every year."

"Three BILLION dollars in porn revenue every year. 100,000 websites offer illegal child pornography. If they cared, it would not be allowed. They like the money it generates and they protect those who are the middlemen and bring in the black ops money for them and the CHILDREN into the industry.

In his book, which has been met with rave reviews, Kupelian rips the veil off the modern pedophile movement, which is firmly rooted in the controversial sex research of Indiana University's Alfred Kinsey.

"The revolutionary Kinsey Reports, as they came to be known, rocked the nation’s beliefs about itself," said Kupelian. "But perhaps most shocking of all were his 'findings' on childhood sexuality. The Kinsey Reports came to the stunning conclusion that children are sexual from birth, and that youngsters as young as a few months of age have the capacity for a pleasurable and healthy sexual life.

See your point here, NOHOPE. And, like I said, you have to try it in order to achieve results and report them. Fucking perverts.

For instance, Kupelian says, "'Table 34' on page 180 of Kinsey’s 'Sexual Behavior in the Human Male' purports to be a scientific record of 'multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males' – which is based on the criminal sexual molestation of children, including infants and toddlers, for the purposes of obtaining 'data' for his research.

You have to do the "scientific" research hands on. Where did he get the toddlers and infants? From the government's stockpile of children incarcerated in their rings. Stolen from the streets and their homes.

"It's amazing that, to this day, Kinsey, who is now known to have been a full-bore sexual psychopath, is still glorified as a scientific pioneer and cultural hero," added Kupelian, noting that a feature film, "Kinsey," starring Liam Neeson, was released last November, and currently a musical about Kinsey, titled "Dr. Sex," is playing on Broadway.

The last paragraph says it all about tb's reference to Hollywood.

How is this applicable to (I'm getting a little tired of typing this) "consensual sex between sexually matured human beings"?

It doesn't.


It's applicable because this is what the subject topic addresses.

Your question is what is not applicable.

Provide proof that on direct quote form from Rind stating that he agreed with, supported, sex between non sexually matured individuals.

You're logic is faulty, and argument fundementally flawed unless you can prove that he advocates such with direct evidence.

09-21-2005, 10:54 AM
I quoted it. Guess you don't read!!!

09-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey Nex,

Why are you defending pedophiles?????????

Draken
09-21-2005, 12:34 PM
BlueAngel, THANK YOU.

When I meet idiots like Nex I try ONCE to argue, then I switch off. It's a waste of time.

And before you even answer, Nex, with some remark of "oh thank you, your arguments are so bad you have to resort to insults" I say this: I don't say you're an idiot to insult you. I say you're an idiot because that's the truth. It's fact and you just proved it.

BlueAngel is right; you're obviously not capable to put two and two together and realise implications resulting thereof.

The study quoted said that young children not even a year old were capable of a pleasurable sexual experience. So in the opinion of the scientists children as young as that were "proven" to be sexually mature, and therefore the words "sex between two sexually mature people" was in this way twisted to be made "true".

This is typical euphemistic corruption of words so that you can twist any word to mean exactly the opposite of its true meaning.

But why am I wasting energy explaining this to you?

Actually, I am NOT open-minded. I know evil and stupidity when I see it.

Paedophilia is evil.

You are stupid.

I'm not interested in your opinion, so don't bother answering.

Nexuseuss
09-21-2005, 11:39 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I quoted it. Guess you don't read!!!

You quoted an article which had many references about paedophilia, but only one direct
quote highlighted from Rant which spoke of adolescents. Greek adolescents presumably existing
a millenium or two in the past. I guess you didn't understand what you read.

Adolescent- A young person who has undergone puberty but who has not reached full maturity; a teenager.
Word History: The adolescent grows up to become the adult. The words adolescent and adult ultimately come from forms of the same Latin word, adol scere, adol ns, from which adolescent derives, means “growing up,” while the past participle adultus, the source of adult, means “grown up.” Appropriately enough, adolescent, first recorded in English in a work written perhaps in 1440, seems to have come into the language before adult, first recorded in a work published in 1531.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=adolescent

Add in the fact that the article was hosted by a web news service that had at least 4 of their 8 highlight news stories of the day, in the right hand side bar of the page, clearly anti homosexual in nature, and you'll understand why I find the article poorly written to begin with, and in a certain unflattering phobic light.




BlueAngel wrote:
Hey Nex,

Why are you defending pedophiles?????????

I'm defending the sanctity of one's written word, as it's moulded into something else by others. I find paedophilia disgusting, but I find witch hunts and phobias revolting.

If this Rind did in fact go further than adolescents having sex, or even imply more, then I'd attack his work with as much zeal as you attack me. In the meantime, barring any "proof", if a scenario of sexually matured human beings having sex in ancient Greece is all you have, may I suggest you're a poor excuse for a human being, and someone I wouldn't allow my children to know.



Draken wrote:
BlueAngel, THANK YOU.

When I meet idiots like Nex I try ONCE to argue, then I switch off. It's a waste of time.

And before you even answer, Nex, with some remark of "oh thank you, your arguments are so bad you have to resort to insults" I say this: I don't say you're an idiot to insult you. I say you're an idiot because that's the truth. It's fact and you just proved it.

There doesn't appear to be a whole lack of proof anywhere in this thread, aside from an isolated Rind quote, and a dictionary quote relating directly to Rind's quote. If you want to go that "proof" route. Funny how Rind is obliged to present his findings in Empirical evidence form, aka research paper, and have it presented to his peers to be gone over with a fine tooth academic comb, yet any joe blow on the street can take an excerpt of his work and wax "evil" about it with no proof, then have a number of kling on joe blows quote joe blow number 1, and call it fact/truth.

BlueAngel is right; you're obviously not capable to put two and two together and realise implications resulting thereof.

Teenage sex=babies being molested then?

Obviously I don't have your high levels of intellectual prowess, and reasoning skills.

The study quoted said that young children not even a year old were capable of a pleasurable sexual experience. So in the opinion of the scientists children as young as that were "proven" to be sexually mature, and therefore the words "sex between two sexually mature people" was in this way twisted to be made "true".

Kinsey was quoted by the e-news people in the article, but I didn't see Rind quote Kinsey in the article, which is supposed to be revealing Rind's alleged research and findings, allegedly purporting paedophilia as a mentoring process. In fact, the word was Pedastry, not paedophilia. The only twisting which has happened thus far is in the yellow journalism of the article writers, hosted by a homophobic online news source, and commented on by a number of conspiracy forum homophobes and arm chair crusaders.

This is typical euphemistic corruption of words so that you can twist any word to mean exactly the opposite of its true meaning.

I agree. Quote Rind about his work, briefly, then throw in another unrelated academic with strong non traditional or culturally/religiously rejected premises, and paint Rind as a paedophilic with the same brush.

Tar, feather, and send squawking, right Ichabod? :roll:

But why am I wasting energy explaining this to you?

Because you're wrong, and you know it deep down inside.

Actually, I am NOT open-minded.

We've already ascertained this.

I know evil and stupidity when I see it.

My monitor isn't a big reflective mirror, but we see eye to eye on this, for sure.

Paedophilia is evil.

Yes, it's wrong. No argument here. It breaks natural law, common sense, and many cultural and religious taboos

You are stupid.

Coming from you, I'm eternally grateful for your generosity in this matter.

I'm not interested in your opinion, so don't bother answering.

Interested enough to state your shakey opinions, but not interested enough to have the rug pulled out from under their feet?

Yes, the world is in fact flat. Now shush. :roll:

Thumper
09-22-2005, 12:03 AM
sometimes I think our world is worth salvaging, and sometimes when I read articles like this I realize that we should look forward to the end. :-o