PDA

View Full Version : Tony Blair the Occultist

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 09:22 AM
http://www.infowars.com/articles/occult/witchcraft_nail_clippings_cherie_blair.htm

The Blair couple is totally involved with witchcraft. I remember some time ago that they went to Mexico to participate in some kind of witchcraft ritual. The problem is that he claims to be a Christian.
Can you imagine carrying his nail clippings around ...yuck !

freeman
09-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Believe it or not, Nancy Reagan was probably the most occult First Lady to ever occupy the White House along with her husband Ronald Reagan, the darling of the Christian Right. She planned his every move with the aid of astrologers.
And the Bush family's Satanic exploits are a matter of record.
This is one of the common threads that emerges when one studies the nature of the global conspiracy. All of its players are connected to Satanism, and the further one advances in the hierarchy, the more Satanic they become.

Draken
09-21-2005, 03:12 PM
"Astrology isn't for Millionaires, it's for Billionaires." - JP Morgan

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Say that the Bushes are Satanists in some churches and you will get lynched. I lost a good friend about this issue.

09-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Excuse me, but I find this difficult to believe. Are you saying that Bush, Reagan, Blair and other high-ranking political figures are Satanists?

Doesn't this mean they worship the DEVIL?

Doesn't this mean then that they are not Christians at all?

Doesn't satanism involve human sacrifice?

If so, do these men kill in the name of the Lucifer?

How can this be?

Where is the proof?

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
And I didn't even say he was a Luciferian, just that his family was evil...

09-21-2005, 04:42 PM
They all represent the same!

EVIL!!!

freeman
09-21-2005, 04:45 PM
How can this be?

Where is the proof?

Check out Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the numerous photos of members of the Bush family displaying the Satanic hand gesture (and trying to pass it off as the "hook 'em horns" sign of Texas U.).
And if that doesn't still convince you, check into the Larry King Omaha child sex ring:

The Franklin Child Sex Ring Implicating the Bush Whitehouse (http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm)

These are not the kind of "clubs and leisure activities" that should be listed on the resume of any true Christian.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Freeman,
I believe that BlueAngel was kidding and being sarcastic...

freeman
09-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Freeman,
I believe that BlueAngel was kidding and being sarcastic..

That's what I was hoping... :-D

Barbara
09-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Freeman, would you point me in the direction of more information on the quote by Bush 41 at the bottom of your posts?

freeman
09-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Certainly. This quote has been repeated many times (almost entirely in the non-mainstream media, of course). Most recently it appears in this Tom Flocco article about the assassination of JFK, Jr.:

Postscript: In a June, 1992 exclusive and published interview granted by President George H. W. Bush to Sarah McClendon, the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time:

“George Bush, what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra? ‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.’ ”

Who killed John-John? (http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:vLD12hTs4cEJ:www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm+George+Bush+they+will+chase+us+th rough+the+streets+and+lynch+us&hl=en&client=firefox-a)

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 08:41 PM
It aint just the lackey Blairs..it's EVERYWHERE!

Everybodies doing it...including me!

I LOVE Astrology. I use the birth chart to bring out the personality traits long hidden. I do not use it to predict events nor wonder if I should get up in the morning till the moon is aligned with Uranus.

I also do alot of dream work.

Rituals are for the most part attempts by mere mortals to alay deep anxiety. As the repressed contents of the unconscious make there way to the surface people seek out reassurance. In a myriad of ways...over eating, drugs etc...

It indicates a lack of faith in the future and a seperation from God.

Still working on it.

Mrs Blair sure looks like a witch and i have not the SLIGHTEST doubt she dons the leather and the whip while Tony dons his "gimp" suit when she's in the mood.

Stranger
09-21-2005, 08:49 PM
I LOVE Astrology

I also do alot of dream work

Um..........What?

09-21-2005, 09:30 PM
HA! HA!

I thought I was going to have to post a lengthy reply to FREEMAN.

They are the devil's horns.

09-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Stranger wrote:
I LOVE Astrology

Um..........What?

You don't LOVE astrology?

You don't do dream work?

Stranger
09-21-2005, 10:56 PM
You don't LOVE astrology?

You don't do dream work?

Um......what?

Saturnino
09-22-2005, 07:38 AM
He is kidding.
Unfortunately, though, LOTS of people direct their lives by astrology.
If you believe in a God who created the stars and planets and cares for you, you shouldn't need it.

truebeliever
09-22-2005, 09:38 AM
He is kidding.

Dear friends. I have a confession. I am a filthy pagan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha! Got ya! Fooled ya!

Seriously. My life changed with Astrology. The birth chart works. Sorry, do a full birth chart and it will describe your archetypal psychological structure to a TEE.

Through it I was able to sort alot of things i my life. I have helped innumerable people by doing their birth chart. It gives a good map as to ones personal way of "moving" through life. As Carl Jung says..."the acorn can become an oak and not a donkey".

Dreams also figure prominantly in my life. Not all the time...but when needed.

Again, it is a tool to be used at appropriate times.

Ultimately, the infatuation with these type of things indicates a lack of faith. I will agree on that SAT.

Just a note for people here who care...i am NOT a Christian. I am simply a fellow looking for the truth who has found that Christianity works for me. When it stops working I will move on. I personally believe Christ walked the Earth and did what he did. I believe he was God incarnate in every sense of the word and not just a man who had an experience of the divine.

Hope that clears that up.

Stranger
09-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Just a note for people here who care
I do

I am simply a fellow looking for the truth who has found that Christianity works for me. When it stops working I will move on

Sorry TB, cant let this one go. I could read this one a hundred times and it will still not help it to make any sense. It sounds to me like your trying to make an argument for being just "a little pregnant". "True Believers" understand what I am saying, as for non believers, sorry for taking us off topic (creepy Blairs). I have been reading your entries for a some time (enjoyably), and have noticed you are very close, very very close. I have been wondering though, what in your past has been holding you back. Just getting a sense there is great potential there going unused for Lasting things. Your argument is like saying "I'm going keep this parachute in my lap because it makes sense when the plane goes down." Well, knowing that the parachute can help you verses actually putting it on are two completely different things.

When it stops working I will move on
?????????????? Not how it works TB. Its time to take the next step of faith and put on the parachute, because the plane is going down. I apologize for my simple, childlike example. Read C.S. Lewis (Great Divorce,pretty short), he is definitely more your speed.

Now, back to the Blairs.

09-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Stranger wrote:
I LOVE Astrology

Um..........What?

Can't read?

09-22-2005, 04:56 PM
OMG!! tb, tell me it ain't so. Tell me you ain't one of those filthy freakin' PAGANS!!!

Barbara
09-23-2005, 09:38 AM
TrueBeliever, welcome to my world! Or welcome me to yours, whichever you prefer. :-D

truebeliever
09-23-2005, 11:02 AM
TrueBeliever, welcome to my world! Or welcome me to yours, whichever you prefer.

It's a bit like saying you're Jewish at Christmas is'nt it?

Dear friends, just briefly. I have a GIANT ego and am full of "Lucifers Pride". Without my ego I would have fallen into an abyss long ago. I came to Christ standing tall...he did not cure me from anything, except my giant ego which is deflating slowly. "I must decrease so he may increase". No truer words were spoken.

BTW...my "nick" truebeliever was meant in the political sense in one who still "believes" and is not yet destroyed by cynicism.

I did not realise the religious tone of this forum until i had joined.

If I say i am NOT a Christian it is in the sense I HATE to be pigeon holed in any way shape or form.

The ego must die to God if it's going to do Gods work and I'm working on it.

Now if you'll excuse me its full moon and i have a tree to dance around naked. I assure you i am not a true pagan however.:-D

Saturnino
09-23-2005, 12:03 PM
TB knows he is pregnant but he is still trying to hide it from his mom. Shhhhhoosh...

Barbara
09-23-2005, 04:26 PM
With no apologies to anyone, I am totally irreligious. Your could say my Karma ran over all that dogma. :-D I refuse to get locked into any "set" way of thinking. They probably will, one day, enslave this body but, dammit, I will do my best to keep my mind free to search and question.

Books that liberated me to think my own thoughts include, but are not limited to: The Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon, Scientology (yes, it's a religion), A Course in Miracles, Morals and Dogma, the Kabala and the Talmud (not all, there are over 18-21 books, last count) - which, BTW condemns me to death for my audacity, and many, many more.

Those are just the religiously related materials. I love History and it proved to be a very good inoculation for me against religions of all stripe. They come, they go.

I extend to all of you that which I reserve for myself; that is to believe as you will. One way or the other, it will not change the high regard in which I hold each of you for the intellect that you have displayed through your posts.

Now, lets get back to giving those conspirators hell. :lol: