PDA

View Full Version : RESPONSE TO MAKOW BY EDGAR J. STEELE


Draken
09-21-2005, 04:09 PM
<a href="http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/never.htm">Never Trust a Jew
by Edgar J. Steele</a>

September 21, 2005

I rarely use this space to respond to critics. Somehow, it seems to me to be in bad form. Besides, I find that list members and other supporters generally do a far better job than could I in nailing down the occasional oddball who tries to enhance his own name by degrading mine (the relative motion, you see, looks the same to the detractor as if he actually did something on his own to deserve acclamation - it's why bullies pick on little kids on the playground).

"Never stoop to conquer," a retiring judge told me during my first month as a licensed attorney. Some of the best advice I ever received. Every time I ignore it, it seems I regret the result. Today, however, I yield to that temptation because of the important lesson that I see available: Never trust a Jew.

The older I get, the less inclined am I to believe in coincidence. How often, do you suppose, does genuine coincidence account for things? 5%? 2%? Less? I am inclined to believe in less - far less, in fact, based strictly upon personal observation conducted over a lifetime.

Coincidence, of course, means simply what the word suggests: events that occur totally independent of one another, yet with an apparent relationship, such as time, location, etc.

I once had a client who came to me four times in three years to represent her for auto accidents wherein her car was rear ended by another's. The insurance adjuster on the other side of the fourth accident didn't believe in coincidence and insisted that she was at fault, despite the fact that she simply was a passenger in accidents 2, 3 and 4. Negligent riding, I suppose, was the tort or crime of which he was suggesting that my client was guilty. Clearly, her accidents were simple coincidence. Coincidence does happen.

In a legal career as long as mine, involving many thousands of clients, mere probability suggests at least one case like hers might fall into my hands. Hers was the only one, though I had several clients who had been rear ended twice and virtually none of them, it turned out, were responsible (as in slamming on the brakes repeatedly without checking behind). That's what coincidence looks like.

Strictly for the sake of argument (arguendo, as we in the law business pompously like to say), let's assume that true coincidence occurs, say, 1% of the time. That means that those who like to "give others the benefit of the doubt," to "wait and see" or to "wait until all returns are in," are wrong 99% of the time! Think about that for a moment.

Fence sitters don't believe that Blacks are more violent than are Whites, for example. They think it simply coincidental that FBI statistics prove individual Blacks commit 50 times as many violent crimes (rape, murder, mayhem, etc.) as do individual Whites (7 times the crime as a group, yet only 1/7th the total population - do the math). "Prove it!" they demand, choosing to ignore statistics and probability as constituting proper evidence. So, they naively sailed their boats into downtown New Orleans and were surprised to find themselves turned into alligator bait.

Fence sitters believe the fact that both George W. Bush and his father became Presidents of America simply was due to coincidence. Without his father, Dubya would have been President anyway. Riiiight....

So, out of 100 occurrences of anything, a fence sitter will be wrong 99 times. How often does someone have to be wrong before you completely discount what they have to say? I'll bet it is well shy of 99 times.

There is a reason that people become crusty as they age: experience proves that coincidence rarely occurs. That's why you can't tell an older person anything. We're worse, even, than teenagers, if you can believe it.

At some point in your life, you almost certainly will decide that you are sick and tired of being wrong almost all the time. That is when you cast aside coincidence as the explanation for anything. That is why I now say I do not believe in coincidence. As soon as I made that transition, so many things simplified for me and so much effort went out of my life. And I hardly ever am wrong. Only 1 time in 100, if you extend our hypothetical, but much, much less in my own experience. That's why you can hardly tell me one damn thing. I can live with being dead wrong 1% of the time. Believe me, it beats being wrong 99% of the time.

And that's why I say to you today: Never trust a Jew.

Are there some trustworthy Jews? Sure. But not many. My experience has proven otherwise. It is not coincidental that Jews are avaricious, cunning, verbal and always angling for an opening, an opportunity to get on top of others. What, exactly, does "I can get it for you wholesale" suggest to you? That the speaker is Jewish, of course. There is a reason, just as there is a reason why the word Jew became a verb, as in "to Jew someone down." And that same reason is why the verb form now is verboten in our society, of course.

Being Jewish is genetic...and cultural, which means the same thing. Culture practiced long enough leads to natural selection for the practiced behavior. Culture gone to seed is genetic, as I like to say. Please consult my book, which expands upon this thought at length - at book length, in fact, since Defensive Racism is all about the genetic role of behavior.

That brings us to a fellow named Henry Makow and an Internet forum entitled Etherzone, for which Makow regularly writes. Do you think it coincidental that Makow's writings appear at Etherzone regularly while mine never do? In fact, the owner of Etherzone banned me from his forum simply because I responded to another of his writer's false attack upon myself a few years ago.

Makow just wrote an attack piece on me for Etherzone, entitled "Edgar Steele's Racism - Why Jewish Bankers Love anti-Semites." Is it simply coincidental that I am unable to respond to Makow's allegations in "The Intelligent Alternative," as Etherzone likes to bill itself? Alternative to what, by the way? Free speech? Is it simply coincidental that Makow is a Jew? Of course not.

Free speech in America is reserved for Jews and their politically-correct sheep and rarely accorded the likes of me. Ask Cindy Sheehan, who was silenced and some of whose followers just were arrested in New York City for speaking out against America's war against the Iraqis, a war conceived, financed and pressed by Jews for the benefit of Jews, yet not actually fought by Jews, but by our own sons and daughters for them. Sons like Ms. Sheehan's, who gave his life in defense of Israel in that Arab hellhole.

Makow likes to present himself as being a good Jew, allied with good Americans against bad Jews, best exemplified by the never-named members of the banking elite. And he likes to point his finger at people like myself, saying that we are bad Americans for playing into the hands of Zionists and scaring all Jews, so that they flee into the protective arms of the Zionist banking elite. Without people saying the sort of things that I say, suggests Makow, we would all be just one, big, happy, multicultural family in America. Oh, and of course he claims that no Jewish behavior is genetic - it's just coincidence.

Is it just coincidence that Jews own every single major media outlet? Not some. Not most. Every single one, as in every single one.

Is it just coincidence that the international banking families are virtually all Jewish?

Is it just coincidence that, of the nearly half million American boys and girls who have been sent to Iraq, only four have been Jewish?

Is it just coincidence that the fellows who conceived of and pressed for the Gulf War are all Jews?

Is it just coincidence that Jews possess true power positions in government at all levels ten to twenty times that of their population percentage (2%)?

Is it just coincidence that every single country down through recorded history, of which Jews managed to get control similar to what they have done today in America, has ejected them en masse?

Do you believe in coincidence?

Makow is a Jew who apparently has taken up Christianity, which is a major reason, he argues, why he is a "good Jew."

Makow essentially says that bad racists and anti-Semites like myself (that's Mr. anti-Semite to you, incidentally, Makow) play into the hands of bad Jews, while good Jews like himself really are trying just to fix society. By racism, he means anti-Semitism, of course. Why use just one epithet when you can use two? After all, he's a Jew. He doesn't have to choose.

What Makow conveniently neglects to mention is that my brand of "racism" extends only to 3 or 4 racial groups, those who have demonstrated a proclivity to harm us: Blacks, Mestizos, Jews and some Pacific Islanders. My "racism," which advocates only racial separation for protection, is designed to prevent our daughters being raped and murdered and our government and industry plundered, all of which are taking place at breakneck speed in today's America. In fact, I readily accept more than 90% of the human race as being non threatening and have no problem with living alongside them, but that is something that Makow doesn't want you to know.

You see, as I argue in my book, there are two aspects to racial separation: First, one should be able to separate from any and all other races as a matter of preference, without having to give reasons (what used to be guaranteed by the American Constitution as the "Right of Free Association"). Second, we must separate from some for protection. My "no problem with living alongside" does not suggest preference, but merely lack of fear of my daughter being raped by them. And, needless to say, there is a big difference between advocating racial separation and pushing racial supremacy. After all, supremacy is what Judaism and Zionism are all about.

By preaching racial separation from those who would harm us, rather than Makow's hugs-all-around-let's-sing-Kumbayah brand of togetherness, you see, I allegedly play into the Globalists' (that's Jew to you and me) hands. I'm the divider. By separating us Whites into Racists and anti-Semites and good guys, Makow thinks to create "universal brotherhood" which then will do battle with "the real enemy: a satanic cult empowered by a banking monopoly that pervades every aspect of Western society and culture," to use his own words. Lessee now, isn't that kind of like how we destroy Iraqi villages in order to save them? Makow does his best to divide us in an effort to unite us in "universal brotherhood?"

"Anti-Semites are like dogs who drive the Jewish sheep into the bankers' pen," says Makow. Just get rid of us evil anti-Semites and then the fundamentally good and benevolent Jews will fix things for all of us. Makow doesn't mention if he has prime New Orleans waterfront property for sale, incidentally. Kumbayah, my Lord...

If, as Makow argues, anti-Semites are instrumental in the plans of those bad Jews, the bankers and globalists, then query why those very same bankers and globalists are so intent upon outlawing all expressions of anti-Semitism throughout the Western world? Indeed, here in America the ADL just shepherded its newest and broadest "anti-hate" bill, which will prosecute expressions of anti-Semitism, through the US House of Representatives. It just doesn't make sense, does it? Or, perhaps it is just more coincidence.

Consider the following: Makow lives in Canada and his web site is hosted there, as well. Canada's is one of the more repressive Western governments, one that prosecutes and jails people simply for proving false many of the Holocaust lies.

Stand up in Canada and say, "6 million Jews did not perish in the Holocaust," and see how quickly you are prosecuted for hate speech. Never mind that the plaque at Auschwitz has been changed out several times, reducing the number of Jews claimed to have been killed there from 4 million to 1.5 million. Oddly, however, that reduction never has filtered down to the figure of 6 million. More coincidence, presumably.

What's more, Makow argues for the authenticity of the "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," an anti-Semitical screed that perhaps is the number-one enemy of the Jewish forces of political correctness.

6 million Jews did not perish at Auschwitz. In Canada, believe it or not, it is no defense that this statement is absolutely and undeniably correct. Just for saying it, I dare not even visit Canada. Yet, somehow, Canadian Makow gets to claim that the New World Order is a Zionist conspiracy involving "satanic" and "Masonic" Jews, not to mention promoting "The Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion."

Is it just coincidence that Ernst Zundel goes to prison in Canada for saying something milder than does Makow and, what's more, Zundel's wife is the one who said it - and on an American web site, at that. You have to wonder how Makow gets away with it, don't you? Is it just coincidence that he is a Jew? Do you believe in coincidence?

Or, when you read Makow's attack upon someone like myself, while he pretends to be one with us, consider the following possibility: How better to divide us than with the very sort of article that Makow just has written?

And, let us not forget that Makow posted his little piece of disinformation at Etherzone, a Jew-controlled web site that long ago forbade me entry. They believe in free speech for Jews like Makow to attack me, but deny me any opportunity whatsoever to defend myself, just the way that Jew-controlled The Free Republic operates. Isn't that just special?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I entitled this piece, "Never Trust a Jew." Makow, in particular, is the very sort of Jew that cannot be trusted, a Jew who pretends to be one of us. From one side of his mouth, he seeks to divide us. From the other side, he seeks to force us to live alongside Blacks and "good Jews" (don't worry, Henry Makow will tell us who they are) in "Universal Brotherhood."

Like a lawyer saying, "Trust me," Makow expects you to line up behind his particular brand of hatred, which looks suspiciously like the same old brand of Jewish hatred and divisiveness.

Do you believe in coincidence?

Never trust a Jew. Rarely will you be wrong.

New America, an idea whose time has come.

freeman
09-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Wow, I'm betting this is a guy who has never had a Hebrew National weenie on his barbecue...then again, I could be wrong. :-P

Draken
09-21-2005, 04:36 PM
But he does have a few points, though.;-)

I've often observed and wondered why it is that only Jews are allowed to be "really" critical of Israeli and Jewish issues.

Of course, the obvious reason is that they can't really be accused of being anti-Semites.

But isn't it an awful state of Free Speech affairs if the Goyim need the Jews to do their talking for them, otherwise they get arrested for "hate speech"?

And on the veracity of racism - not as supremacism, but a fact of life without any relative values attached - I quote a guy I recently discovered:

"Racism: Racism is nothing but the natural and universally-held desire to live, work, mingle and marry with those of one's own race; and anyone who is not racist is merely one who has suppressed his natural desires in the interests of political nonsense. Multiculturalism -- the program of embracing racial and ethnic mixing in opposition to racism -- is put forth by those who wish to destroy Western culture by the racial conflict and resulting social turmoil it invariably causes, and to destroy the white race which created that culture."
<a href="http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Intro/Intro-SoundBites.html">John "Birdman" Bryant</a>

I don't agree with all his similar "soundbites" but this one is quite simply true.

freeman
09-21-2005, 04:52 PM
But he does have a few points, though.

Yes, this one caught my attention:

Culture practiced long enough leads to natural selection for the practiced behavior. Culture gone to seed is genetic.

Something to think about, eh?

Thumper
09-21-2005, 04:54 PM
I don't think any thinking person can be against self determination, whether it be in the racial, cultural, or religious sense (or whatever kind of identity this group chooses), and it does not need to be justified.

I think Makow acknowledges that, and is just saying it's not neccessary to bash other groups or to make blanket statements.

nomad
09-21-2005, 05:08 PM
freeman wrote:
Wow, I'm betting this is a guy who has never had a Hebrew National weenie on his barbecue...then again, I could be wrong. :-P


What a fool ! ... if you never trust Jews you

will NEVER be as smart as they are and it will

guarantee their dominance ... the whole problem

started BECAUSE the goyim don't trust the Jews !

As for Makow he's one of the greatest Jew alive

in my humble opinion and I think he is probably

one of the best writers I have ever come

across.

Marsali
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
John "the birdman" Bryant is one creepy dude, Draken. I suggest that you have a close look other work on his website.

Barbara
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
In that same vein, if you had ever witnessed (even by video) Kosher slaughter, you would know why!

RE: Response to.......

I'll say this, this guy needs a wheelbarrow just to transport his balls. How many people would have the courage and strength of his convictions to stand that tall and speak his mind in Amerika today? And make a damned good case of it, too.

That is what FREE SPEECH used to look like. Mark it well, if the ADL has its way, and they will, it may be the last you will ever see.

Dr. Makow has the right to say what he thinks and Edgar Steele does, also. Those who do not believe in free speech for those they despise and who disagree with them do not believe in free speech at all.

Saturnino
09-21-2005, 05:19 PM
What an idiot, this Edgar. But, there is always a niche for people who want to find an excuse to their state of loser in the American society. I don't think he has to have balls to do this...in the US, people who scream and shout like Rush Limbaugh are regarded very well. It is almost expected that leaders behave this way. What is difficult in the US is to be humble.

Makow as usual, is right. The man is a useful idiot that helps getting the focus off the real issues and helps making conservatives look cruel and stupid. The NWO looks good in comparison.

Yes, freedom of expression is a good thing but sometimes we have to listen to things like this. If anything, he would be proving that the white race is genetically inferior (and I am white).

Thumper
09-21-2005, 05:57 PM
one thing Edgar misses is problem, reaction solution. He only sees the action, when he should really be looking at the REACTION.

Anti-semitism laws aren't designed to curb hate, they are designed to CREATE HATRED. I've argued the same thing with the Muslim community in Europe. They are seemingly untouchable from criticism, and this only makes the native population more and more antagonistic towards them.

To have someone creating trouble, and then publicy showing that they are beyond reproach on sows seeds of discord. Wasn't anti-semitism a crime under Lenin? Look at what happened soon afterward...

09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Very boring article. Almost feel asleep. I was waiting for something juicy, but never found it.

JIBBERISH, I say!!

Carry on!

truebeliever
09-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Anti-semitism laws aren't designed to curb hate, they are designed to CREATE HATRED.

Could'nt agree more.

But I think that website "Etherzone" should allow the man to post a reply to Makows article.

One of the reason's I respect Makow is that he allows negative responses to his articles on his site.

People like Mike Rivero should take a leaf.

freeman
09-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Makow as usual, is right. The man is a useful idiot that helps getting the focus off the real issues and helps making conservatives look cruel and stupid. The NWO looks good in comparison.

Those who do not believe in free speech for those they despise and who disagree with them do not believe in free speech at all.

But I think that website "Etherzone" should allow the man to post a reply to Makows article.

One of the reason's I respect Makow is that he allows negative responses to his articles on his site.

Anti-semitism laws aren't designed to curb hate, they are designed to CREATE HATRED.

I concur with all of the above.


:-D

09-21-2005, 08:21 PM
I agree that the Etherzone website should allow him to post a reply.

Draken
09-22-2005, 02:21 AM
Marsali wrote:
John "the birdman" Bryant is one creepy dude, Draken. I suggest that you have a close look other work on his website.

I'm not scared of "creepy dudes", Marsali!

It's just words on a screen - heck, it's not even written on real paper.

It's just opinions.

I HAVE had a look on his other stuff and I DID say I don't agree with everything he says, didn't I?

I STILL think the quote I quoted is true. It would've been true even if Lenin, Stalin, Pee Wee Herman or Donald Duck had said it.

I think we already had a discussion at CC on the "fantastic" idea of "tolerance". It's the same as "political correctness" and I'm not a fan of either. Both are designed to coerce people to self-censorship.

Let's be clear about one thing though: it is not 'hate' to point out the crimes of a criminal. It is fact.

One can't and really shouldn't be so easily swayed, and so SPINELESS, as to feel sorry for telling the truth about a murderer's crimes.

In this case Steele DOES point out some facts that are simply that - facts. Makow has pointed out THE SAME facts a few times. But Makow doesn't "hate". STEELE "hates". But the FACT REMAINS THE SAME.

Like I said above, to me it doesn't matter WHO says the truth as long as it IS the truth.

And before anyone asks "well, what IS 'The Truth' then, my dear Draken?" - the truth is MY EXPERIENCE; what I consider the truth, having used my discriminating mind and adult judgement to discern between A and B.
Also, if someone I really trust tells me that what they are saying is the truth, according to THEIR EXPERIENCE, then I don't question it, since I trust them to not lie to me.

So, with that in mind:

1. Is Edgar J. Steele, according to his experience, lying or is he telling the truth?

2. Do we have a reason not to trust his judgement?

freeman
09-22-2005, 04:40 AM
So, with that in mind:

1. Is Edgar J. Steele, according to his experience, lying or is he telling the truth?

2. Do we have a reason not to trust his judgement?

I'm not so certain whether that is the primary consideration or whether Steele is simply taking the wrong lesson from the "truth" that he has experienced.
For instance, the truth that Jesus learned is that there were very few people even in his own race who were worth saving, but he was still willing to die for their sins.

Saturnino
09-22-2005, 06:20 AM
Just THINK for a moment, people:

See the low level of debate in the American political world. The whole argument that "supports" Edgar's views is that culture is passed thru genetics.

Well, if he could prove this to be true, Edgar would win the Nobel prize. Proving this to be true (if possible) would take a lifetime of work and study. But, instead, Edgar just shouts that it is true because he FEELS it is true. This should be sufficient to characterize him as a crook and a fraud. He is not a geneticist, he is a LAWYER !!!

Not to mention that Jews are now totally intermixed !

There is absolutely NO evidence that culture is passed thru genetics. Culture is learned. The same way he learned his racism from his folks. I am white and I am not a racist. It should have been in my genes, shouldn't it ?

Draken
09-22-2005, 06:59 AM
Not everything can be proven "scientifically", Sat. Does that mean it doesn't exist, then?

I had this EXACT discussion with my ex-best friend.

According to Evola, who is one of my absolute favourites so far, there is the race of body (that is passed through genes and blood), but there is the race of the soul and of the spirit as well.

The race of the spirit is far more important than the race of the soul and of the body.

One doesn't have to be a geneticist to become aware of one's belonging to a race of soul and of spirit.
You learn that through completely other means than genetic trial&error type "scientific" experiments.

Steele might not be expressing his convictions as eloquently and expertly as Evola, so if you're really interested I recommend you reading the latter.

Don't get me wrong though; Evola is vastly more intellectually superior to Steele and is not even moving in the same sphere of issues as Steele. I don't want anyone to think Evola's thoughts are anywhere near Steele's - they are NOT.

Sat, do you mean that because according to you culture is not passed through the genes, new-born babies are blank sheets of paper, like Rosseau claimed?

Imagine that you, Sat, are the result of the breeding of uncountable amounts of your forefathers and mothers. You are the end result so far, of their marrying, having children and so on. Do you mean to say that you haven't inherited ANYTHING from them in terms of attitude, spiritual and emotional, psychic, social outlooks, gifts, skills?

Do you mean to say that the fact you share the same blood they do doesn't have ANY bearing on you as s person culturally?

Consider this as well: an adopted child from China grows up in a Western family with Western cultural values. Don't you think that when that child grows up, s/he will nevertheless feel alienated in that culture, despite the fact that they really "shouldn't know" about any other culture?

I think in the above example, there are other differences than just material, bodily, appearence-based EXTERIOR differences.
In my opinion there are also VERY IMPORTANT differneces in soul and spirit that this young adopted person KNOWS by simply BEING. It's an intuitive knowledge Western science simply ignores (among many other things) because they have NO MEASURABLE ANSWER for it.

Just because something can't be proven by existing, accepted-by-the-mainstream "scientific" means doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Just because the Ancient Greeks couldn't show you a photograph of an atom, didn't mean the atom didn't exist, right? We know that now. The atom existed even in Ancient Greek times, totally independent from any relative opinion about it's existence or non-existence.

Saturnino
09-22-2005, 07:16 AM
Draken,

When babies are born they have instincts. They also have genetical tendencies (to be more athlectic, more energetic, etc). This is totally different from culture. Culture by its own definition is socially learned. Morals are learned. Edgar says that Jews don't have to learn how to steal, they are thieves by birth.

As you said, some things are self evident. Take a Chinese baby who was raised by a Western family. The child aquires ALL the traits of a western. Also, see the totally different personalities that brothers can and often develop. His theory totally contradicts reality.

Passing culture, morals and values thru genes is just Carl Jung's religion (what he called archetypes), dictated to him by a spirit guide. This is false science.

Draken
09-22-2005, 07:33 AM
If morals are learned, how come little kids playing have a VERY CLEAR idea of what's right and wrong? They can't speak yet, they can hardly walk, but they have a thoroughly developed sense of right and wrong.

There was some big "scientific" study about this, the article was published in a major media in Sweden. They claimed they had proof of this. I can't guarrantee their proofs, so don't ask. ;-)

Care to comment?

Saturnino
09-22-2005, 07:41 AM
All I can say, having known many babies, is that they don't have a clue about right and wrong until they see an angry face or get a slap on the hand. In fact, it is the contrary: they say everything belongs to them, take anything they want, punch the friends all the time.

But even if this were true, it doesn't support the idea of morals being connected to race. It would be true for all humans.

Draken
09-22-2005, 08:02 AM
No, but if it would be true it would support my idea that morals are not learned but that it is something we are born with. Where it comes from would be another matter.

But I agree, there's no point in taking this further since we're only speculating.

It WOULD of course be true for all humans, but that doesn't mean all humans would be on the same moral level. I happen to be (more and more) convinced that there is no equality among men and that that doesn't mean one man is "better" than the other, it just means we're not equal to eachother. We are equal in the eyes of God, but not necessarily compared to eachother.

Everyone has their spiritual road to walk, I have mine and someone else has theirs. I don't think we're automatically on the same road.

Quite simple really.

Like I said, the race of Spirit is paramount. I've even posted several things on this issue. We don't, as human beings, all belong to the same spiritual race.

But most people get the infamous 'slide reaction' - the kneejerk one - when the taboo word 'race' pops up. The NWO has managed to corrupt yet another key word/issue to the point of general, global self-censorship on the matter, all in the name of "Tolerance" - IN ABSURDUM, the false doctrine of "Equality" and "Political Correctness"; all Gramscian Communist tools of global subversion and mind control.

THE RESULT IS WILLING SPIRITUAL SELF-ANNIHILATION.

I will never and under no circumstances willingly annihilate my spiritual heritage and legacy.

09-22-2005, 08:23 AM
How can we even know whether morals are learned or are something you are born with?

It's a subject for interpretation unless there have been specific studies conducted and I would have to say that the only research out there is "classified."

I believe morals are learned in relation to your environment.

and, I'm not suggesting the only environment that plays a role is that within the household.

Many factors are to be considered.

and

those would include what THEY expose us to through the manipulation of our reality from cradle to grave.

The environment they create for us.

Draken
09-22-2005, 09:05 AM
All I'm saying is that you can't measure spiritual things with material measures.

One measures material things by material measures and spiritual things by spiritual measures.

You can't ask for "scientific proof" of where morals come from, but that doesn't mean that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know, by other means!!!

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly things?

sablefish
09-22-2005, 09:43 AM
I wonder where he got the information that only four Jews have served in Iraq.. Could that be right?

Draken
09-22-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't know.

As far as I know plenty of Mossad sayanim and Special Forces have been in and out of Iraq the last at least 10 years, but of course that would be unconfirmed speculation. ;-)

And that female soldier showing off her Star of David tattoo in Abu Ghraib prison...

09-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh, come on!!

Jews don't serve in the military on the front lines!!

nomad
09-22-2005, 04:34 PM
sablefish wrote:
I wonder where he got the information that only four Jews have served in Iraq.. Could that be right?

Its probably a few more than that, and they

forgot to mention that they served their

time in Washington directing everything.

:-D

09-22-2005, 05:14 PM
nomad wrote:

sablefish wrote:
I wonder where he got the information that only four Jews have served in Iraq.. Could that be right?

Its probably a few more than that, and they

forgot to mention that they served their

time in Washington directing everything.

:-D

A few more than that!!

Oh, so, what?

about seven total!!

Okay!!

09-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Thumper wrote:
one thing Edgar misses is problem, reaction solution. He only sees the action, when he should really be looking at the REACTION.

Anti-semitism laws aren't designed to curb hate, they are designed to CREATE HATRED. I've argued the same thing with the Muslim community in Europe. They are seemingly untouchable from criticism, and this only makes the native population more and more antagonistic towards them.

To have someone creating trouble, and then publicy showing that they are beyond reproach on sows seeds of discord. Wasn't anti-semitism a crime under Lenin? Look at what happened soon afterward...
BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!![/quote]
BlueAngel, I hope you don’t mind, but this kind of stuff is interesting enough that it deserves its own “thread”.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!

BlueAngel Wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I'm here, JIMBO, alive, walking this planet, a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and for that I am THANKFUL!!!

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Mind Control is a SUBJECT of great concern to me because it involves more than just "programming" a slave for some future mission.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
When one thinks of mind control they usually equate it to a Manchurian Candidate. That does not even cover the spectrum of what is involved in their programs; particuarly Project Monarch, which is trauma-based.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I know that government conspiracies are real. I know that our government is corrupt. Both parties. So, if that was their goal for my future, I have no allegiance to either.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I have allegiance to my country. The America that should be!

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Maybe people do lie to themselves to mask the reality that they lived, but as far as mind control victims are concerned most times the reality that they lived is so horrific that blocking it was the only way they survived.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
THEY DO NOT REMEMBER and, therefore, are not lying to themselves or anyone else. They can have dozens of alters. Psychological warfare ensues.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Coupled with hypnosis, electricshock, drugs, sleep, water, food, sensory deprivation, etc., etc., etc., false memories implanted doesn't really allow all of the REAL memories and the entire picture to evolve once a victim/survivor is triggered into remembering their past abuse and incarceration in one of these programs.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Trauma too horrible for the mind to endure is FORGOTTEN. Compartmentalized. This, the only way for mind control victims to survive the abuse. The brain's self-defense.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I was replying to NOMAD about the "Whiz Kid" and just making some general remarks as to memories I have as a child that seemed to parallel his experience. I was interested in his story and the fact that he was institutionalized because he was a threat to THEM and not himself.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I'd ultimately LOVE to interview him.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
JIMBO, I'm 48 years old...soon to be 49. I only uncovered this past life of mine about four years ago.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
That, my friend, is the essence and depth of mind control. The victim is unaware for decades that they were sujected to such vicious manipulation, control and abuse.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
When the memories surface, the question remains for those who are alive and were not killed or snuffed out in porn films. WHY?

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I admire Henry's work. And, by the way, I say "Oh, Henry," like the candy bar.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I know that there are many more like him who have been working behind the scenes for decades to uncover this CULT.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I am open to feedback and any answers you may have are certainly welcome!!

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!

InPeace,
BlueAngel


Wow,... that's pretty wild. I have read about

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
MKULTRA before, sometimes articles written by survivors like yourself, but I never thought I was going to meet anyone that had gone through like what you just described. A lot of bizarre stuff happening in our world. I’m speechless,…

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
I am kind of tired now, but perhaps another time I’ll have the mental energy to continue…

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
Here are some links you might find interesting.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
How to Block Microwave Mind-Programming Signals
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/blockingmwsignals8may03.shtml

BlueAngel wrote:
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!
The Montauk Project Exposed
"The MONTAUK PROJECT: Underground Videos cover many topics not revealed in the Montauk books. Some topics include: Montauk Project, Crashed Saucers, Paranormal, Brainwashing, Mind Control, Telepathy, Teleportation, Space Time, UFO's, Time Travel, ...and the involvement in the project with Nicola Tesla, Von Neumann, Albert Einstein, Wilhelm Reich, John Huchenson, David Hilbert,The Rainbow Project, Philadelphia Experiment Invisibility, Phoenix Project, ...and Alien Physics: Extra-Terrestrials Contact, Psychic & Metaphysics, Future Reincarnation, Phoenix Project, Hyper Space-Time Tunneling, Teleportation, Alternate Reality, Space Time Manipulation, Past Future Ruins, USS Eldridge, Weather Control, Z-Argon Gases, Altered States of Reality, Auras, Stealth Technology Grays, Pleiadians, Reptilians, Worm Holes, Psychic, Albert Einstein, Atlantis, Crashed Ship, Extraterrestrial Bases, ET's, Reptilian, Illuminati Alchemy, Hilga Marro, Alien Magnetic Field, Zero-Time Frame, Time Travel, Akashic Artifacts, Vortex, Face of Mars, Ancient Civilizations, Mars Ruins Intelligence, Anomalies, Alien Physics, Secret Societies, Co-Incidence, Nicola Tesla, Paranormal, Psychic Bio-Rhythms, Orion Aliens, Multi-Dimensional Universe, Torus Dimensions, Robert Monroe, Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Consciousness, Delta-T Vortex, Quantum Electro Dynamics, Time Waves, Nicola Tesla's Esoteric Functions, Levenston Time, and Zero Time Functions... READ ON..."
http://www.world-famous.com/MontaukStuff/index.html

8-)[/quote]

09-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Yes, everything I know about our corrupt government is "all in my head."

What better place to keep their secrets.

09-22-2005, 06:55 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, everything I know about our corrupt government is "all in my head."

What better place to keep their secrets.
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head.""all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."

09-22-2005, 08:01 PM
What kind of drugs are you on? Are you a victim of Montauk?

sablefish
09-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I have been away for awhile..What is all this mind control crap?.. Is this thread is being eaten up by dickheads or what?

DarkChilde3D
09-22-2005, 10:56 PM
I couldn't get through this whole thread, so if I repeat anything that has already been writte, please forgive me.

I think Henry is a hero. In a world where PC is a way of life, where speaking out against anything that is not white can label you a racist, and where you cannot even punish your kids, lest DYFS take them away . . . he has the balls to speak what he feels, he takes the time to research, and he tells it in a no-bullshit way. Henry gets full 'kudos' from me.

Also, the fact that he has articles that instruct men how to protect themselves agains the psycho women who will get mad at their husbands or boyfriends and have them locked up just to teach them whose boss . . . yes, he's nothing but a fucking hero to me.

Anyone who does not agree with this . . . well, what can I say? You're entitled to your own opinion.

And for any rabid=man-hating-feminist who may be reading this . . . this zero tolerance bullshit can destroy a family with legal fees . . . this is what it is designed to do. Keep people poor so they have to eventually look for assistance . . . and then the government is free to delve into your life until you die, and even after you die.

I would know.

Barbara
09-23-2005, 08:26 AM
DarkChilde3D, If I may, I'd like to add more to what you have said.

Per Black's Law Dictionary, Second Edition:

LICENSE: Permission to do what which would otherwise be illegal/unlawful.

Now, with that in mind, how is it that we must secure a MARRIAGE LICENSE?

The first marriage license was issued in the State of Ohio to an interracial couple, since it would have otherwise been illegal for them to marry according to the laws on the books at that time.

(Ever heard the expression, "The camel getting his nose into the tent?")

Common Law marriages which do not involve the State as a licensee are going the way of Common Law, which is out, since 99.999% of us have Social Security numbers, which give us the State's blessing to work with the promise that when we get to a certain age, they will return some of the money they have taken from us through the use of the SS#. (BTW, SS was never funded in the beginning, it was and is and will always be just another TAX)

The owner of the Federal Plantation must number his slaves, ergo, the SS#. When the slaves marry, they must first get permission - the Marriage License. If the slaves have offspring, the state gets to decide who will care for them, called custody, should the marriage contract be broken, with the States' permission, through the courts called divorce.

As Free People, The Federal Govenment had no jurisdiction over We The People. When we started "contracting" with them through SS, we became subject to any and all proclamations that came out of Washington, DC, a foreign country with clearly defined functions, created by the sovereign states ceeding territory in order for it to be established.

There is an entity called the United States and there are the States united or the united States. Since we have all become United States Citizens through deceit and fraud and therefore chatel, we are no longer under the Constitution. Instead, we are under the Uniform Commercial Code.

I submit this for your consideration, since you seem to have had some rather bad experiences with the State in one or more of it's manifestations so maybe this gives you some idea how it came about.

You have my deepest sympathy. Keep your powder dry.

freeman
09-23-2005, 08:32 AM
There is an entity called the United States and there are the States united or the united States. Since we have all become United States Citizens through deceit and fraud and therefore chatel, we are no longer under the Constitution. Instead, we are under the Uniform Commercial Code.

Barbara, do you know:
Is it actually possible by this line of reasoning to "quit the claim" under the UCC and legally divorce oneself from any and all legal actions taken against a United States citizen, or is that just another urban myth?

Barbara
09-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Freeman, been there, tried that - with appologies to Yoda (Try not, DO) :-D

I am still waiting to hear that Social Security has recinded my SS#. See, I wanted to get back to freeman status and go from there.

Under the UCC, we are all just a bunch of happy contractors/serfs on the Federal Plantation. All this was a lot of water and years under the bridge but I will contact some friends who are still active in the movement and present your question.

Thanks for the interest. :-)

Saturnino
09-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Since I do have a SSN, I guess I am screwed too, even being a Brazilian...

Barbara
09-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Freeman, here is a website you will enjoy and therein find the answer to your question(s) regarding the Uniform Commercial Code. It is a gold mine of information.

My very good friend in Texas came through for me so I could pass it along to you. I can take no credit except for having excellent taste in friends! :-D

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/links2educate.htm

nomad
09-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Saturnino wrote:
Since I do have a SSN, I guess I am screwed too, even being a Brazilian...

SSN

State Slave Number

or

SIN

Slave Idenfication Number

anybody know the others from other countries ?

09-23-2005, 07:42 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, everything I know about our corrupt government is "all in my head."

What better place to keep their secrets.
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head.""all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."
"all in my head."

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

09-23-2005, 07:52 PM
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

09-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

09-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
YOU
ANONYMOUS=Sad Messenger

09-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
YOU
ANONYMOUS=Sad Messenger

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

09-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
YOU
ANONYMOUS=Sad Messenger

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

WHY ARE YOU LIVING LEVIATHON

09-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
YOU
ANONYMOUS=Sad Messenger

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

WHY ARE YOU LIVING LEVIATHON

lEAVE THIS FORUM LAVIATHEN

09-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
YOU
ANONYMOUS=Sad Messenger

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

WHY ARE YOU LIVING LEVIATHON

lEAVE THIS FORUM LAVIATHEN

WHY ARE YOU COPYING ME LEVIATHAN

09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
We are just learning to use a forum. We have been here one day- have learned much.

nohope187
09-23-2005, 08:50 PM
falling down... message failure... error...
:-P

LeviathanSad
09-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We are just learning to use a forum. At the moment our machine can respond too quickly. We have corrected that. If chips are implanted, do they contain the SSN. We hope that this is not the case or will not be the case. We have been here one day - have learned much.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
YOU
ANONYMOUS=Sad Messenger

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN

WHY ARE YOU LIVING LEVIATHON

lEAVE THIS FORUM LAVIATHEN

LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD

BLUEANGELMAD
09-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Blue Angel Few