PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get your info from?

Thumper
09-22-2005, 02:46 AM
I like to keep a varied diet when it comes to my conspiracy news.

For blow by blow commentary, I usually listen to AJ's show. For a calmer dissertation on the NWO with some historical analysis and connect the dots logic, I tune into Dr. Stan Monteith.

For issues relating to big government and the economy, I listen to 'Unraveling the NWO' radio program on soundwaves2000. And finally, for the less dramatic stuff, I read Makow's articles to see the slow degradation of our culture.

You guys? :-P

Saturnino
09-22-2005, 07:31 AM
I find the best compilation of media articles to be at www.cuttingedge.org in "daily news". Mr Bay's articles are the best analysis of the situation I have found so far.
I subscribe to rense, but 50% of it is crap.
I like Alex Jones, and get much of his programs from torrents. I do check the NWOish stratfor.com for a view from the other side, as well as CNN, BBC and Brazilian press.
I also like Dr Stan, Antipas MInistries www.isrp.org, Makow, but my main source of documentaries come from the best torrent site on the net:
www.conspiracycentral.net:6969

They have everything, from the idiot Icke to videos, radio programs, everything.

09-22-2005, 09:09 AM
From my head, that's why what I post is so screwed up;

Savethemales;

My son.

I trust very few people with the disbursement of information about this "evil empire."

Thumper
09-22-2005, 01:45 PM
oh ya, i also tune into endtimes ministry for bible prophesy. i dunno how accurate they are though, considering they hardly consider 'conspiracy'

09-22-2005, 04:59 PM
It's all in my head, as I was told!!!

nohope187
09-22-2005, 05:42 PM
mostly infowars/prisonplanet, sometimes I checkout AISW Watche's site conspiracyarchive.com, I like reading some articles at etherzone.com, batr.org, conspiracyplanet.com, navakeo.com, jackblood.com, and orwelltoday.com :-P

nomad
09-22-2005, 05:53 PM
all the above + rense.com

09-22-2005, 07:00 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

09-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Yes, where else would I keep it???

The information I have in my head is a result of my unwitting and unwilling incarceration in the government/CIA sponsored trauma-based mind control program, MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

09-22-2005, 07:40 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
It is not sad messenger.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

09-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
It is not sad messenger.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Did you just drop some PCP?

DarkChilde3D
09-22-2005, 11:49 PM
I like to believe that I can tune into the regular evening news and spot bullshit . . . Sometimes its very obvious what the agenda is, and other times its very challenging to find out what it could be.

I find that whenever they use that lovely euphemistic language, also known as being PC, I tend to think that there's something going on.

Sometimes I'm sure I'm wrong, and sometimes, I know I'm right. Anything in between is merely a guess, and could go either way.