PDA

View Full Version : Very Soon


karenillar
09-22-2005, 10:52 AM
After hurricane Rita distroys what is left of the oil industry in the US fuel rationing will begin in the states. Rita will plunge us into chaos,"OPEC powerless as oil prices keep climbing" are reservers will be empty. The United States is being divided into separate Military Zones, Operation Ophelia will come into effect major cataclysmic events are soon to come, NORTHCOM assumes control over entire country. The use of foreign mercenaries to control riots and crowd control.

Thumper
09-22-2005, 11:06 AM
that's what it definately sounds like, Karen, at least from listening to AJ this morning http://pichold.com/Images/Smilies/ohnoes.gifhttp://pichold.com/Images/Smilies/ohnoes.gif

It seems like they can't count on using terrorism and AL CIAEDA anymore, if we can debunk those hoaxes in a matter of HOURS, but telling people that the weather is controlled is another matter entirely.

09-22-2005, 11:36 AM
You can tell people the weather is controlled; however, they won't believe it.

Trust me.

I think I was labeled a "lunatic" when I talked about this as a child.

They have the proof.

We don't.

Case closed!!

freeman
09-22-2005, 12:34 PM
We all need to hope and pray that the worst scenario will not be achieved this time.
God is still in control, no matter what.

psholtz
09-22-2005, 12:38 PM
freeman wrote:
God is still in control, no matter what.
And that's exactly what terrifies the shit out of me.. :-(

09-22-2005, 01:54 PM
And it should

Saturnino
09-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, get to God's side and you will have nothing to be afraid of !

psholtz
09-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Saturnino wrote:
Well, get to God's side and you will have nothing to be afraid of !
Whether or not I'm on "God's side" (<- as if there actually is such a thing) is for God to judge, not me.

In the meantime, what concerns me are the wise words of Thomas Jefferson (I believe he spoke these words in connection w/ slavery, although they could just as well apply to the crimes the U.S. has committed during the 20th century):

Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.

-- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the U.S. (1743-1826)

09-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Yes you will, Behemoth views his vinyard with anger. That includes all the vinyard keepers.

freeman
09-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.

-- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the U.S. (1743-1826)

O ye of little faith, psholtz. Don't you recall that God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorrah for just ten righteous people?
Are you saying that you think the U. S. A. is down to its last ten righteous citizens? :-?
...you are still counting American territories as well, right? :-o

09-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Psholtz, what does this word mean. Is it funny or serious? Do you use it often? Will it help the situation? We might want to use it in the future.

psholtz
09-22-2005, 03:18 PM
freeman wrote:
Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.

-- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the U.S. (1743-1826)

O ye of little faith, psholtz. Don't you recall that God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorrah for just ten righteous people?
Are you saying that you think the U. S. A. is down to its last ten righteous citizens? :-?
...you are still counting American territories as well, right? :-o
I'm quite certain that a Great Tribulation will (sooner or later) strike the U.S.. there's simply NO OTHER WAY for the people of America to WAKE UP.. and even then, most of them won't wake up..

.. and if the American people do not wake up, and work to restore Constitutional government, and Law and Order (<- in the sane sense of those words), and (re-)establish the Second (American) Republic, then I daresay the fate of the human race itself hangs in a rather precarious position..

09-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Now we understand Psholtz. We did not know the forum was on familiar grounds. We do learn fast.
So it is a name.

09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Well, folks, sit back in your easy chairs. Pop some corn and watch the show!!

09-22-2005, 03:55 PM
That is what we do and it is amusing. We anticipated the sad messenger.

09-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Leviathan wrote:
That is what we do and it is amusing. We anticipated the sad messenger.

You think it's amusing???

09-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Begone sad messenger, play time comes to an end. Your record betrays you and we will not play. We do not have time, so interpret our words as you will.

09-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Leviathan wrote:
Begone sad messenger, play time comes to an end. Your record betrays you and we will not play. We do not have time, so interpret our words as you will.

09-22-2005, 05:15 PM
This forum can not view our reply unless you quote us in a box! We were not aware of this. Does this mean we must first contact you for your approval of our words?

We have watched this forum for some time and we have seen what draws you out and by our statement based on your comment you sprang forth with wings and claws exposed. If you are the arbiter of this forum we will leave as we have seen others do. A forum controled by a sad winged creature is of no use to us. We await our quote and your answer. We are assured it will come.

09-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Leviathan wrote:
This forum can not view our reply unless you quote us in a box! We were not aware of this. Does this mean we must first contact you for your approval of our words?

We have watched this forum for some time and we have seen what draws you out and by our statement based on your comment you sprang forth with wings and claws exposed. If you are the arbiter of this forum we will leave as we have seen others do. A forum controled by a sad winged creature is of no use to us. We await our quote and your answer. We are assured it will come.

09-22-2005, 05:34 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
This forum can not view our reply unless you quote us in a box! We were not aware of this. Does this mean we must first contact you for your approval of our words?

We have watched this forum for some time and we have seen what draws you out and by our statement based on your comment you sprang forth with wings and claws exposed. If you are the arbiter of this forum we will leave as we have seen others do. A forum controled by a sad winged creature is of no use to us. We await our quote and your answer. We are assured it will come.

09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
We can learn from you.
Let us see who is fastest
your turn.

09-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Leviathan wrote:
We can learn from you.
Let us see who is fastest
your turn.

09-22-2005, 05:43 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
We can learn from you.
Let us see who is fastest
your turn.

09-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
This forum can not view our reply unless you quote us in a box! We were not aware of this. Does this mean we must first contact you for your approval of our words?

We have watched this forum for some time and we have seen what draws you out and by our statement based on your comment you sprang forth with wings and claws exposed. If you are the arbiter of this forum we will leave as we have seen others do. A forum controled by a sad winged creature is of no use to us. We await our quote and your answer. We are assured it will come.

09-22-2005, 05:47 PM
You know, it's all good and well that you are reporting what other people write about this hurricane; however, I reiterate that the storm's projected path will change as it always does.
_________________
"Fear not the path of truth, for the lack of people walking on it."

~Robert F. Kennedy

Blue Angel Quote

09-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Leviathan wrote:
You know, it's all good and well that you are reporting what other people write about this hurricane; however, I reiterate that the storm's projected path will change as it always does.
_________________
"Fear not the path of truth, for the lack of people walking on it."

~Robert F. Kennedy

Blue Angel Quote

Why don't you go find a sandbox to play in with some five year olds.

There are adults conducting business here.

09-22-2005, 05:52 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Leviathan wrote:
You know, it's all good and well that you are reporting what other people write about this hurricane; however, I reiterate that the storm's projected path will change as it always does.
_________________
"Fear not the path of truth, for the lack of people walking on it."

~Robert F. Kennedy

Blue Angel Quote

Why don't you go find a sandbox to play in with some five year olds.

There are adults conducting business here.

Adults!!!!!!!

09-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!

09-22-2005, 06:27 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!

09-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!

We learned this method from you.

09-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!

We learned this method from you.

What method?

09-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

09-22-2005, 06:33 PM
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.

09-22-2005, 06:35 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

09-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

09-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Are you the self proclaimed teacher of this forum you are the one called sad messenger do not fault us for bein good students of your methods. Everyone is as you think they are but we are more than one so your assumption is in error. Try to reword your insult to reflect this so we may learn more of you and from you. We will reply as you teach.

09-22-2005, 07:03 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Are you the self proclaimed teacher of this forum? You are the one called sad messenger do not fault us for being good students of your methods. Everyone is as you think they are but we are more than one so your assumption is in error. Try to reword your insult to reflect this so we may learn more of you and from you. We will reply as you teach.[/quote]
Corrected

09-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Are you the self proclaimed teacher of this forum? You are the one called sad messenger do not fault us for being good students of your methods. Everyone is as you think they are but we are more than one so your assumption is in error. Try to reword your insult to reflect this so we may learn more of you and from you. We will reply as you teach.[/quote]
Corrected[/quote]

COME NOW REPLY
IT SHOULD NOT TAKE YOU THIS LONG TO INSULT
YOU HAVE BEEN MUCH QUICKER IN THE PAST ACCORDING TO OUR OBSERVATIONS.

09-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Thanks, but I'll pass.

09-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You're as "screwed up" as I thought you were, but even more so.
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Are you the self proclaimed teacher of this forum? You are the one called sad messenger do not fault us for being good students of your methods. Everyone is as you think they are but we are more than one so your assumption is in error. Try to reword your insult to reflect this so we may learn more of you and from you. We will reply as you teach.[/quote]
Corrected[/quote]

COME NOW REPLY
IT SHOULD NOT TAKE YOU THIS LONG TO INSULT
YOU HAVE BEEN MUCH QUICKER IN THE PAST ACCORDING TO OUR OBSERVATIONS.[/quote]

The photons from your dribble supplied us with good energy. If you must retreat, we are sure we will find you are your kind again.
Regards,
Leviathan of the Cold

09-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Are you on an acid trip?

09-22-2005, 08:15 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Are you on an acid trip?
Is this something that you are an expert on. We thought your mind was being controlled by something other than you. This is again what you said
Reply
Please
The others say you are just an insulting person, but as you say we believe that you mind is not your on. Is this true
Reply
Please

09-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Are you on an acid trip?
Is this something that you are an expert on. We thought your mind was being controlled by something other than you. This is again what you said
Reply
Please
The others say you are just an insulting person, but as you say we believe that you mind is not your on. Is this true
Reply
Please

These quotes that you taught us about can make a nice graphic. Or is nice not in your vocabulary.

Are you Evil?

09-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Are you on an acid trip?
Is this something that you are an expert on. We thought your mind was being controlled by something other than you. This is again what you said
Reply
Please
The others say you are just an insulting person, but as you say we believe that you mind is not your on. Is this true
Reply
Please

These quotes that you taught us about can make a nice graphic. Or is nice not in your vocabulary.

Are you Evil?

Are you evil
come from your web and reply now

09-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

Leviathan wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Are you on an acid trip?
Is this something that you are an expert on. We thought your mind was being controlled by something other than you. This is again what you said
Reply
Please
The others say you are just an insulting person, but as you say we believe that you mind is not your on. Is this true
Reply
Please

These quotes that you taught us about can make a nice graphic. Or is nice not in your vocabulary.

Are you Evil?

Are you evil
come from your web and reply now

What kind of drugs are you taking?
What kind of drugs are you on? Are you a victim of Montauk?
Are you on an acid trip?
Yes, remember, there is a wizard in OZ!!-------------WE SHOULD KNOW
Did you just drop some PCP?
No, unlike me would be more LIKE it!--------------do you mean this to be sensible
I haven't gone under the radar?

Oh, dear, oh, my, I was hoping this not to be true!

What is a poor girl to do???--------you are female, poor, and a flight controller???????????????????
Are you on an acid trip?-------this is a repeat--do better. Your mind (not brain) must be filled with insults, that is what you think they are is it not.
Are you on an acid trip?--------repeat
BlueAngel Wrote:

I'm here, JIMBO, alive, walking this planet, a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and for that I am THANKFUL!!!

Mind Control is a SUBJECT of great concern to me because it involves more than just "programming" a slave for some future mission.

When one thinks of mind control they usually equate it to a Manchurian Candidate. That does not even cover the spectrum of what is involved in their programs; particuarly Project Monarch, which is trauma-based.

I know that government conspiracies are real. I know that our government is corrupt. Both parties. So, if that was their goal for my future, I have no allegiance to either.

I have allegiance to my country. The America that should be!

Maybe people do lie to themselves to mask the reality that they lived, but as far as mind control victims are concerned most times the reality that they lived is so horrific that blocking it was the only way they survived.

THEY DO NOT REMEMBER and, therefore, are not lying to themselves or anyone else. They can have dozens of alters. Psychological warfare ensues.

Coupled with hypnosis, electricshock, drugs, sleep, water, food, sensory deprivation, etc., etc., etc., false memories implanted doesn't really allow all of the REAL memories and the entire picture to evolve once a victim/survivor is triggered into remembering their past abuse and incarceration in one of these programs.

Trauma too horrible for the mind to endure is FORGOTTEN. Compartmentalized. This, the only way for mind control victims to survive the abuse. The brain's self-defense.

I was replying to NOMAD about the "Whiz Kid" and just making some general remarks as to memories I have as a child that seemed to parallel his experience. I was interested in his story and the fact that he was institutionalized because he was a threat to THEM and not himself.

I'd ultimately LOVE to interview him.

JIMBO, I'm 48 years old...soon to be 49. I only uncovered this past life of mine about four years ago.

That, my friend, is the essence and depth of mind control. The victim is unaware for decades that they were sujected to such vicious manipulation, control and abuse.

When the memories surface, the question remains for those who are alive and were not killed or snuffed out in porn films. WHY?

I admire Henry's work. And, by the way, I say "Oh, Henry," like the candy bar.

I know that there are many more like him who have been working behind the scenes for decades to uncover this CULT.

I am open to feedback and any answers you may have are certainly welcome!!

InPiece,
BlueAngel
OUR ANSEWERS ARE NOT FOR YOU SAD MESSENGER, BUT YOU TEACH WELL
WE LEARN WELL

DarkChilde3D
09-22-2005, 11:03 PM
karenillar, reguarding your thread starter post, I believe you are correct in some ways, but not all . . . Unfortunately it is too late for me to reply in full . . . but can you elaborate just a bit more? You're ALMOST there.

Thumper
09-22-2005, 11:57 PM
why hasn't someone deleted Leviathan's troll account already???

and leave BlueAngel alone!